Blackrock

Jul 4, 2012 Darkmoon Cards: 3 and 4 of Lunacy Buying the Three and Four of Lunacy (lvl 70 darkmoon deck), pst in-game, send a mail, or comment on this thread. ThanksSaintbull1 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 [A] Lf Mature Raiders for Hm Progress. The War Front, 18+ guild of mature players who are interested in preparing for hard modes in the upcoming expansion while focusing on clearing all content which is currently available . If your an aware player who feels they want something more from their raiding and want to find a highly organised, punctual and dedicated core team they can fit into, then this is the place for you. Our Raid times are: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. 7:30 Be Online 7:45 be ready to raid 8pm Pull trash 9:30 10 minute smoko 10pm Hour of power (silent efficient raiding focused on progression fights) 11pm Raid ends. We are a well seasoned group of players who are really keen on speed clearing the current Cata content while sorting out a STRONG 25 man team for MoP. The guild has a structure which is centred around you 'The raider'. Gbank is for your enchants and professions, we offer free guild repair on progression fights as well as food for the duration of raid. We are working quickly toward free flasks. We have a slightly altered raid priority at present. If you'd like to know more about this please feel free to ask. Our achievement priority. Heroic Bwd 5/6 - Begining work of Nef Heroic Tot4W 1/2 - Begining work on Al'akir Heroic Bot 3/5 - Working on Council After these titles have been earned we will begin working on Firelands Glory. While spending one night each week clearning dragon soul for upgrades to make the overall experience easier. Firelands 7/7 - Yet to begin Glory Dragon Soul 8/8 - Clearing each week Raider Requirement We set a high standard for our players and encourage you to min max wherever possible. While we do not require two raiding professions such as Blacksmith and JC I have set a standard with the raiders to have whichever two professions they have chosen to be level'd above 500 and ready for expansion. We expect you to have researched fights, it is unacceptable to walk into raid without basic knowledge of mechanics. I have provided video links on our website of the chosen strategy to make things simpler. TWF is really pushing for excellence in the coming expansion, to achieve our goals we use the time we have to our advantage and so, it is general consensus to ensure raiders and applicants make 95% of raids as well a being punctual to the raid times listed above. There are also relevant forum threads for you to let us know of holidays or planned trips, emergencies you may have. As with any serious guild, you must have an in depth knowledge of your class mechanics from elitist jerks forums,the skill to pull your weight and have the relevant mods such as Deadly Boss, omen, de-cursive, grid, power auras etcetera. You'll notice the standards require initial effort, however once completed will ensure that a high quality has been met. Let me stress, we are skilled, dedicated players looking for others with like minded goals to best the current #1 on server, we are looking for other players who are willing to undertake the arduous journey with us! This leads to my final statement... Dedication > Skill > Gear Aside from raiding we all enjoy arena and even have a Multi-boxer of elemental shamans in the guild who is setting up a RBG group. Many of our members are also heavily into PvP The War Front, not just a guild. Its a group of friends you can spend hours in vent with, grind achievements, transmorg, professions, arena and rep together with. We play this game every day. We play it well. I can be contacted anytime via real i.d matthew.brdjanovic@gmail.com or gmail. We're here to stay, Let’s see what we can accomplish. www.thewarfront.comWarstorms2 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 (h) looking for guild 2am - 6am st play times Any guild on the server that raid from 2am st - 6am st as a prot or holy pally or any class or any spec that you require i can play. although most toons need gearing for 4.3 the only toons i dont have atm which arnt lvl 85 is rogue(50) mage (75) dk (60) everything else is lvl 85 but not all geard. anyways just so you know what sorta player i am. well firstly be assured that all the toons i play have been researched specs, glyphs, stats to go for and spell and move roations for that class and cds to use and when to use them. have all been researched and learnt. i do try and raid with flasks and food buff. i use macros everything is keybound i do not click or back peddle. i do look up boss strats on youtube easy way to learn them. i do pvp aswell not atm thou, havnt touched it on my pally but on my warlock which the highest i reached is 2400 rating, but i am looking to move back to pve and chill out. so the guild i would be looking for is a chilled out guild that does like to progress and have fun more then people who just want to gear up and have the best loot. which will always be replaced in months to come. but anyways if your guild clears 8/8 normal mode ds and are working on heroic modes then i be happy to join your guild. i havnt touched any pve besides the last 3 weeks so i would like and go back and clear the start of cata raids normal and heroic modes. so yeah if you need me let me know. if i have missed anything let me know you will find i do jump around alot as a prot pally since i get board but yeah if you need any gameplay footage leet me know.Iammhax0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 LF genuine guild that doesn't invite randoms. After a really long hiatus I'm finally back on WoW. I started a new account and have been leveling a rogue which I find to be really fun. Although I have been enjoying the new changes made to the game, I also noticed that guilds just aren't what they used to be. I remember when guilds were somewhat exclusive and gave you a family type vibe. But since my return, all I get are random guild invites. I've found most of them to be filled with people who don't like to talk or make friendships, help out fellow guild mates, or participate in any group activities. It seems to me people just want the guild perks and that's all they're in it for. Which really makes me question the integrity of the guild. I've been playing WoW since before the BC expansion, and would like to find a guild where most members can say the same. One that is casual, and not a bunch of 14 year old's cracking 'your mom' jokes. If there is such a guild here on Blackrock feel free to reply here or contact me in game. And I suppose I wouldn't be prepared if I didn't say: inB4troll or QQ more.Ganjàfield7 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Insane title rep grind recruit Seems if you have 5 people in a group, in range of each other the mobs in that area will re-spawn faster than normal, Looking for 4 more for Ravenholdt rep. Arathi Highlands preferably . post! Add me ig Online-Xalii2 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Premade Groups? does Blackrock and/or the Bloodlust battle group have any horde premade groups? Im just wondering because on the alliance side there is a group called QQpremades and they are a cross realm premade battle group for the Bloodlust battle group and was wondering if horde had anything similar.Dragonaire1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 WTS Blazing Hippogryph As the title says, I only have 1 and I am looking for a minimum of 150k but preferably closer to 175k+. This item is TCG only, and at the moment there is total of 12 available on ALL Horde servers. Please mail or pst me in game if you are interested.Arph12 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 WTB 20+ Guild Title says it. I am thinking about xferring over to blackrock only thing holding me back is i still need a guild. I'm looking for any 20+ guild, the achieves, tabs, or member size is mostly irrelevant. Please post offers and or ways to contact you in-game to discuss this. Thanks.Innervísion0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 WTS lvl 21 guild. Looking to sell a level 21 guild here on Blackrock Horde side. <Knuckle Up> Level 21 6 Guild Bank Tabs Big Cauldron Achievement Unlocked + Many other Achievements (Asking 150k buyout, open to offers.) - gbrauninger@yahoo.com - Feel free to contact me in game anytime you see me online. My Real ID is gbrauninger@yahoo.com. It will be easier to reach me through Real ID because I play a lot of toons.Adeathknight1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 wts lvl 25 guild with 7 tabs. horde pretty much everything is unlock. need to sell it by tonite. give me offers here or leave ur real id or email and i will give u a tell. serious offers plz.Sertzarzdor3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 fire mage looking for raiding guild geared, experienced fire mage lf for 7/8 HM or higher raiding guild to transition to MOP with. i'm currently on Hyjal server. will transfer when needed<br/>If interested please reply here with your guilds website address so i can submit an app and look up if your raid times are good for me.<br/>or you can contact me in-game via in-game mail.<br/>thank youNoall0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 fire mage looking for raiding guild geared, experianced fire mage lf for 7/8 HM or higher raiding guild to transition to MOP with. i'm currently on Hyjal server. will transfer when needed If interested please reply here with your guilds website address so i can submit an app and look up if your raid times are good for me. or you can contact me in-game via in-game mail. thank youNoall0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Swift Spectral Tiger Horde Side - 275k Highest Offer so far. - Rarity - Use to be able to get 1 out of 484 booster packs, which would cost $2 283 USD if you were very unlucky. Now out of print. - Can only be obtained from Landro's Gift Box in the WoW TCG. 0.5-1% Drop rate. - In game item, not code. - Taking offers for another couple of days Trolls who post stupid crap in attempt to deter my sale, 1. thanks for the free bump, 2. why u mad tho? P.S. Do not offer me for money I.R.L, excuse the lack of modesty, but I do not need to make money that way thanks. Inb4: this used to be worth x 6 months ago, but isn't anymore due to flying mounts in azeroth! Spectral Ghost Wolf herpderp! Grow up. The swift spectral tiger is one of the most exclusive mounts in the game, as pointed out above. This mount is worth every copper you can muster. The only reason why I don't use it myself (very tempting mind you) is because I feel none of my characters are worthy (srs). I would use it on my main, but DKs still feel like a tacked on class by blizz (just how I feel lol). Also, I find I still use my ground mount ALOT, in Tol Barad and BGs especially. Idiots and imbeciles who say ground mounts are obsolete amuse me. Merry Christmas!Happyphace3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 402 retwith 7/8HM DS LF Mop Guild Hi, I'm a 402 ret from Singapore with 7/8 HM 25 man (post-nerf) achieve LF 25 man guild for MoP. Will prefer guild that starts around 2030 to 2130 (+8 GMT) for raids. Willing to transfer or faction change. Please contact me in-game for more details.Archerofsin0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 WTB amani hex sticks post if you have any for sale and price. thanks!!Bíeberfever0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 <Overdosed> 3/8 HM LF HPally We are looking for an experienced holly pally to fill our core team. Must have 397-400 item level and with HM experience/achievements. Our raid times are 9 PM- Midnight, Tuesday and Wednesday. Please reply or pst Ssakuraa, Razorbunny, or Salayin. Serious players only :)Ssakuraa1 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 398 frost dk LF guild 398 frost dk LF laid back, social guild thats active. ive been in too many guilds that once youre in, its quiet and the only time people generally do anything is raid night. just trying to see whats out there. just transferred here a few days ago, trying to make a fresh start.Allüpinthis0 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 WTB HM Rag mount Title says it, post priceMolestah6 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Looking to Trade WoW gold for D3 Gold I have a total of 5k WoW gold but I hardly play wow. So with that said Im looking to trade wow gold for D3 gold looking for conversion around 5k-5mil. if your interested let me know on here and ill contact you in game.Fearonic0 Jul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 ★ Blackrock Guild Directory ★ Since there are so many guilds on this server lets make it a bit easier for all of us shall we? Here is a format just copy it and fill it out and I'll keep up the best I can. Guild Name: Greatness GM/Recruitment Officer(s): Drêamy/ Valgus Category: Progression Raiding Raid/RBGs Dates & Times: Tue-Thur 10:45pm - 2am Primary Raid Size/RBGs rating: 25 man Loot System: DKP Recruitment Thread/Website: greatness.guildlaunch.comDrêamy19 Jul 1, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 WTB Fire Hawk Mount Just like the title says, want to buy the Heroic Ragnaros Mount. Please respond with how much you are charging and how to get into contact with you. Thanks.Nordis2 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 WORKOUT IS THE NEW QT A new trend has started and we need people to help spread the word. We are starting the new trend of the workout community. Change your name, make a new character, do whatever to change your name to Workout(your name here). Let the workouts unite!!! Leaders- WorkoutSusan, Workoutjimbo, and WorkoutnancyWorkoutpearl5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 twink an lvl in BGs I'm gona twink a horde toon and would like to have people to lvl in BGs with , also I have a twink priest on ally holding at lvl 10. You dont have to be fully twinked . So if youre intersted leave me a commentMidnightmonk0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 WTB Level 25 Guild. I'm willing to spend 150-250k depending not he niceness of the guild haha. msg me in game or post here and we'll talk about it.Suprèmé2 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 387 Hunter looking for guild Hi there I am looking for a guild that is usually active that runs dungeons, heroics, and raids and is looking for a member for alt runs or something. I am not looking for a progression guild but just a really active guild that does PvP here and there and is relaxed and laid back.Brazzersbrb1 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 LF Serious/Casual/Both Raiding Guild This is just a quick blast to see if anyone will take me in. I've been playing for a few weeks now and currently worked my overall item level up to around 375. It's clear my gear isn't quite up to necessary raiding standards, what I lack, I make up in overall experience playing the game. I have raiding experience up to a little after the release of Cata (I seemed to of leveled and had decided it was time for a break from the game). Most of my raiding came heavily during the Wrath expansion. I'm here to stay I know for sure and well into MoP, I'm looking for a guild, who will take me in?Asante6 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 26, 2012 Looking for pve guild - 5/8 heroic I will be bringing this toon over ( 396 dps off spec) at the end of next week, I'm currently 5/8 heroic. I'm looking for an equally level raid group that raids from 7pm and on, as 7 is the earliest I can come on. I do have mumble and ventrilo, I would love to find someone and talk to them more about this so I can get started moving over. My real id is callnerd (at) gmail . com. Some of my buddies have shown interest in moving over to blackrock as well, but have no real commitments yet.Smãllpãckage6 Jun 26, 2012
Jun 26, 2012 LOL I CAME HERE FOR PVP so everyone that i know said blackrock for pvp. pls help im confused. i am a serious pvp'r its what i do. its what i love. i enjoy highly populated servers, bgs, rbgs, 2's 3's 5' everything that has to do with pvp. now i highly enjoy alliance on sargeras, is there an equal server for the horde? i love playing wow but it seems to me that a horde sargeras equivalent would be where i want to be. i've always been alli but red and black is where its at = DSalmondave6 Jun 26, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 WTB a guild! looking for something at least above level 5. hoping to find one around level 10 :) please add me in game or post here! thank you for your time.Urzlok1 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 [H] <Hell> Weekend Raiding 10m LF Ranged DPS Hell 6/8H 15% on 3rd plate seeks reliable ranged dps. Prefer 400 ilvl + WTB Moonkin Shadow Priest Mage We raid Friday, Saturday 5-9 Server - Sometimes Sunday We provide Cauldrons and FeastsLargehawiian1 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Sat June 23rd 8pm 25 man H DS GDKP Sign ups will be before the raid unless a few spots need to be filled. Whisper Drêamy or Valgus in game for a calendar invite, or send them an in-game mail to confirm a spot. Post the character you wish to bring, the spec, item level, and armory link if on the forums. Include any experience you have normal or hardmode. Everyone will be expected to be on if a calendar invite is accepted. If you miss the raid and want to come the next week after accepting the invite and not letting someone know, you will pay 2k to come back into the raid the following week. We will be doing as many hardmodes as possible, most likely starting with Morchock, Yorsh, Warlord, Hagara, Ultra. If we fail at one boss we will pick another and continue. Prior experience will be checked for. If you have never killed any of this, we need to know. Bidding rules: There is NO MS over OS. This is a GDKP. If you want the loot, you will pay for it. . All Items must be paid for on the spot. DO NOT EXPECT TO LOG OVER TO AN ALT OR TRANSFER GOLD. All malestrom crystals will be sold at the end of the raid in bulk. Pot totals will be announced AFTER EACH BOSS. Elementium Clusters will go to highest bidder after he wins 1st one he will pay the same price for each one for the rest of the raid. If 2 drops the rogue must pay for two. Offset Gear, Trinkets, Rings, Necks, Cloaks, Belts, Offhands (anything NOT tier or weapons) All Normal (397 Items): 500 starting bid, 100G increases. All Heroic (410 Items): 2k starting bid, 200G increases. Tier: 1k for normal with 100g increases 3k for heroic with 500G increases. Weapons: 397 iLVL 1k starting Bids with 100G increases 410 iLVL: 2k Starting Bids with 200G increases 3k will be deducted from the pot to pay for Flasks and Fish Feasts. If a player leaves early, they lose their pot share. Gold will be collected BEFORE items are given out. Gold will be collected for !@#$ ups that have been mentioned after each boss Kill or Wipe. If a player needs to be replaced, they will not be allowed back without paying 5k to the pot unless the RL knows about it before hand and a replacement is ready. False bids are not allowed. You bid 5k for a 2k Item for the lols? You're paying for it, or you will not come back. Every player MUST have Vent installed. Every player should download the GDKP'd Addon from Curse to allow multiple auctions at once.Drêamy24 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 lvl 60 raiding Any lvl 60 raiding guilds here on Blackrock?Rhaegor0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Rebuilding raid team to finish up HM DS New: Also Recruiting for MoP for raiders who are waiting until the next expansion (all roles open) About the Guild: DeceptioN is an established raiding guild on the Blackrock server. Being a casual guild we strive to have a drama-free atmosphere where when a problem arouses it can be quickly solved. All of our members are between the ages of 18 and 35, most hovering around 20-23. Although we only raid for 8 hours per week, we have prided ourselves in making the most of it. If you're looking for an enjoyable raiding experience with people who love to joke around and can take a joke themselves, but also like to kill bosses on a regular basis, we are the guild for you! This is the guild for if you: -Want to raid seriously and get things done but not 5 days a week -Want a friendly community that has mature member that loves WoW -Don't want to deal with people consistently missing raids and lack of accountability -Is open to direct and constructive criticism -Free G-repairs in raid!! -Free gems and enchants for main spec -Guild level 25 perks Classes & Specs currently looking into: -Healer of all classes (especially Resto Druid/Shaman) -High end DPS both melee and ranged (especially Death Knight, Hunter, Mage) -Tanks with DPS offspecs We are currently running 1 core heroic progression group and 2 normal 8/8 groups for DS, if you are invited to the guild you will be seeing content. Please Note: We have open competition for all exceptional players and we try our best to give new players a fair shot at seeing encounters and loot. If applying to the guild these are some attributes that you should have: High attendance High raid awareness Min/Maxer Competitive Sociable, easy to get along with Ability to work as a team, this means sometimes seeing the bench Loot System: Main spec rolls with modified loot council. Raid Times Our core raid times are 6:00 - 10:00, Tues/Wed. Alt run Sun 10:30-1:00. (server time PST) If interested please apply @ deceptiongaming.guildlaunch.com. Please feel free to contact me in-game for any questions you may have, thank you.Facerolliwin1 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 lvl 25 Guild for Sale Guild Name: Lex Talionis Server: Blackrock Faction: Horde Key features: Several Achievements 104/203 Fish Feast Recipe 7th Bank Tab Legendary Pet Sale Price: 175k (Negotiable) Contact me via Forum/In Game Mail. SOLD Trolls, non serious buyers will be ignored.Dreadcaller2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 LF RaF Person Hello, I am looking for a partner to do RaF with. Since it's summer, this is the perfect time for me to just level up a bunch of toon's; especially since school's out. I have done many RaF's in the past, with my fastest toon taking just 3 day's. I need someone committed who can be online during my time. I live in California, so it's server time for me or PST. -All toon's leveled will be on Blackrock. -I will be doing the Scroll of Resurrection to YOUR account. -I like to level in the day time. -It's your responsibility to buy all the expac's. You can email or real id me: sexsiqt4@gmail.com This is the perfect opportunity to create a second account!! I'm a fun chick, kinda crazy at times when I'm bored. I hangout in vent a lot and am overly friendly. Levelling with me will be fking awesome xDSêxsiqt3 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 <TimeZero> Recruting for DS10m progression <TimeZero> is a newly formed raiding guild, made by a few friends who are currently at 5/8hm that just wanted to have their own guild. We raid monday and wednesday, 9 -12 Server time. We are very interested in a Fire mage, (pref.With Arc OS) for our core raids, we will also put into consideration a rogue, or a Holy pally. Plz have AT LEAST4/8hm down, and ilvl above 395. We are also accepting all members, just to help us level up the guild. Add my real-id for more info. or pst me ingame! ( REAL ID: Christian_mauti@hotmail.com)Zéroset1 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 How is Blackrock? Hello, my friends and I are looking to find a new server (my server is dead and i'd like to play horde) and I would like to hear some opinions on Blackrock. Hows the pvp, activity, and attitude of the general population? My friends and I are all 2k arena players so that's the general pvp experience we're looking for.Mathris8 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 WTB reg 25DS for clusters WTB REG 25DS for Clusters 75k PST ME IN GAMEFastasa1 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 @Imbederthanu Stay bad bro because it is so cute how good you think you are (: not even a 1550 achievement, no R BGs done... just Battlegrounds. And arenas are not for farming HKs lulzPaiñ1 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 :) all of you suckFilthythief18 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 395 Resto Shaman (396 Enh. OS) LF 8/8H Guild I'm 6/8 experienced on my shaman but 8/8 on my warlock. Only reason I can't get 8/8 on my Shaman is well, lets face it, I'm on Rivendare. I'm looking for a guild that raids consistently and where all members show up on time. I'm easy to get along with and I listen to constructive criticism very well, I'm open for tips and new ideas. I just want to raid every week, so tired of logging on and waiting an hour for people to log on and no one shows. I'm ready to transfer whenever. If interested please add me on Skype: zackyftw@gmail.comElementslol2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Satiated Recruiting Guild Satiated is a 6/8 Heroic 10 man Guild looking to Recruit a few more for core spots on our 10 Man Main Run. We are currently looking for A Holy Pally or a Resto Shaman with an Dps off spec. Recruits for this are require to be 395 iLvl + and atleast 5/8 Herioc Exp. For more Information, Contact someone in the guild for more information. We are also Recruiting More players for 2nd and 3rd Runs to run with our alts.Gematrîa1 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Want To Trade Gold From KT to Blackrock I have an Alliance character on KT from which I like to transfer some of my gold to the Horde character I have on Blackrock, is anyone wants to do the trade. Please send me an ingame mail or contact me here. Thank You.Zafir2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 WTB mysterious fortune card WTB 150k worth of mysterious fortune cards and blackfallow ink lowest price wins post offer here or send me in game mailFistav1 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 PvP I'm wanting to xfer/faction change my warrior from Darkspear to a good horde pvp server. I play on Blackrock with my mage but only PvE. So is Blackrock a good horde pvp server or should I go somewhere else? If any other suggestions please let me know.Snapelf5 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 <Inferiority Complex> [H] DS 10 3/8HM <Inferiority Complex> [H] lvl 25 Is recruiting for our core ten man group and a possible group two. We are currently 3/8 Hard Mode in Dragon Soul 10 and are looking to progress rapidly once the core group is established. Recruiting Needs: 2x Healers (Preferably Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman) 1x Warlock 1x Shadow Priest 1xBoomkin We are also looking for ranged DPS in general. Raid Times: Our current group 1 raids Wednesday and Thursday at 7PM server time. Group two will raid Friday nights at 9PM server time. PST in game for more information myself or any officers. Happenchance and Bachri are also able to assist. We are a group of people that are pretty laid back but want to see results before MoP! Wørgasm0 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 LF morning/afternoon raid guild I have an 8/8 heroic DS 25 experience Balance druid and ready for MoP. Already have level 90 balance druid on MoP beta. Looking for a guild that can clear all content and do it between the times of 7am - 3pm EST hit me up if interested!Hölyham1 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 6/8 Heroic Group LF Raiding Guild Im a 402 Holy/ 404 Frost / 396 Blood Dk all Pve spec looking to possibly Transfer to a new server. I currently Play Unholy, but am versed in Frost just as well. Me and a few friends agree to join this server, Id also like to post this for them aswell. One is a Feral Tank with a 400 Ilvl that can do any off spec as needed. As we use him for Resto, Feral Dps and Boomkin sometimes just depending on what we need him for.The other is or Healer. Hes a 405 Ilvl Holy Priest. That has a Disc off spec but hates Disc. He's been our main healer since we started Dragon Soul. We all are 6/8 Heroic, with many attempts on Spine. Also we might bring over some of our Guild mates. So there is a possibility that there might be more. If you need more info, Just post and Ill do what I can. The Tank name is Slimydruid Healer is Darkpixie. We all are on SargerasGematrîa5 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Tank/arms looking for new guild. 399 tank 399 arms warrior looking for a new guild. My current server is dead, had been dying before and now d3 came out its a ghost town. So probably looking to transfer servers in hope to raid again. Have end game experience from bc through current as a tank or dps. Currently 6/8 ex.Larokos0 Jun 19, 2012