Apr 18, 2012 Ally <Cows Go Moo> is recruiting! Alliance Cows Go Moo is going to starting raiding and RBGs in the near future. If you would like a raid spot message me ingame, mail me ingame, or reply to this forum thread. This guild will be an East Coast raiding guild. If you would like to join as a casual message me ingame, thanks.Rampagerogue0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 What are you listening to?ßuds5 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Midnight to 3AM US East Recruiting!!! <Dinosaur Laser Fight> is currently recruiting.We are an east coast late night raiding guild with your work schedule in mind. We have a few pacific islanders and some australians in the mix too so don't worry you dont' have to live on the east coast...this was simply beneficial to me. We will take any exceptional application. If you feel like having one hell of a good time while raiding and getting !@#$ done in the process then this guild is for you. We are currently 1/8h on 25m and 4/8h on 10m. We recently made the transition to 25m's to add a more enjoyable feel to killing these big idiot bosses. Feel free to app online at or pst myself, w(alt+0225)rzone, or starblacks in game.Wárzone16 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 [H] <Onineko> 10M 1/8H DS - LF 2 Healers! Onineko has been around on Blackrock since September 2005 and has been active in various sizes and forms ever since. The guild is Level 25. The guild is made up of a healthy mixture of Raiders and PvPers and is active in both areas. We are looking for new members to bolster our numbers for Dragon Soul progression. Raid times presently are: Wednesday and Sunday at 8pm AEST (Currently 3am server time) - Hardmode progression 1/8H DS Applicants should be mature and willing to work as a group as bad attitudes do not last long in this guild. We also have a large number of female members and make an effort for it to be a safe place for everyone to enjoy. Recruiting for 10man rosters. We are in urgent need of: Two healers - a Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, or Resto Shaman A Mage As well as: Anyone that knows their classWe also would like to hear from anyone else that feels they will fit in. Casual non-raiding spots are always available. Follow the instructions on the recruitment page of our website to apply. Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 403 unholy dk LF Raiding guild. 5/8h. Looking for a late night raiding guild during the weekdays. anywhere from 9pm st to 3am st. You can real id me if u wish to speak to me in game @ mrgarysaunier@live.comØriøñ5 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 7/8 H Lock Lf 25 Man Guild for Mists Like the title saysPhoebos1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 (A) Rogue LF Cross-realm HM FL I am looking for a cross-realm hm fl for my other rogue that is on alliance. This rogue has [Glory of the Firelands Raider] achiev(also 5/8 hm ds w/legendaries tomorrow night). I am looking to get the achievs on my other rogue since she is on an rp realm. I raid hm ds on this toon tues-thurs 7pm-10pm (CST) so anytime besides that I can do. I'm currently 382ilvl but will have the first set of legendary daggers on her in 11hrs. You can post on here or send a tell in game(real id Apr 15, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Holy paladin/fire mage/blood DK LF raid Holy paladin: 2/8HM 397ilvl Fire mage:5/8HM 396ilvl Blood DK: 7/8Normal 388ilvl I know how to tank/heal/dps all heroic mode fights. I'm an experienced raider which is currently looking for either a guild or a group to raid with on a weekly basis. I'm Australian so the raid will have to be on either friday or saturday (can even be very late night on tuesday, wednesday) Contact me in-game via mail or Real-id ( Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 6/8H LFM weekend <currently un-named> level 25 guild is LFM players to fill our core 10 man raid. We raid Friday 9pm-1am CST & Sunday 7pm-11pm CST. ALts are welcome as long as theyre geared/experienced and ready to push Deathwing! add to RealID or hit us up at inevitablypro.guildlaunch.comNarsys0 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 <Hordeocalypse> (24) 4/8 HM 10man We are currently seeking a reliable Dps with a tank off spec. Must be able to play both specs efficientley would prefer a paladin/warrior. Raid times are 8pm server to 12am server Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimum experience required is 1/8 hm and an ilvl of at least 390. For any questions contact an officer online Murdèrdoll (alt 138 for the è), Tamashiix, Dwykfarrio or send us a mail with you're info.Murdèrdoll4 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 I love Driri for correcting me <3 ^Bazwazz0 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Legendary 402 Rogue & Legendary 401 Lock LF25 Looking for 25man guild. Prefer 7/8H+. Prefer Horde Both of us have legendaries and have been playing for 4+ years. We are both 6/8H with hours of attempts on H Spine. Our preferred times are 6:30 - 10:30 PSTDáed2 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 WTB Level 15+ Guild! Serious offers only! Please only leave serious offers.Gatojarg0 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 WTB Excavator's Brand Hi. WTB Excavator's Brand for 2,000 gold. It's a rare trash drop from Uldaman. Check your banks/alts please! PST/post here/send me an in-game mail on Break or Ocean if you have one. Ty :DBreak1 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 5/8 Heroic Exp Ret Paladin Needs Guild Basically the title, my prior guild is merging with a 25 man that will have different times than before and I can't make them all, if anyone needs a ret paladin let me know. Also I can provide some logs if requestedSigvald3 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 il 400 UNHOLY DK LF GUILD Im looking a guild that is at least 4/8hmTrani1 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 Endow - 4/8 H DS 25 is Recruiting All Roles Guild Endow, formerly of Cenarian Circle, recently transferred to move out of the minor leagues of raiding is looking to fill round out our roster. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 6-9pm Server time. Core spots are available for exceptional players - we came to this server to compete with the big boys, and we're looking to meet them. Particular Interest lies in: Boomkins, Mages, Warlocks, Ele Shaman, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, and Unholy DKs... but we're always willing to look at any exceptional players - if you have recent WoL reports that show how big your e-^&&% is; even better. Visit our forums at: for more information and to apply, or reach out to Brithlem ( or Laplase ( today! Cheers, BriBrithlem20 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 H ~ Enduring Recruiting for 25m DS. <Enduring> (lvl 25) is recruiting Healers and DPS for 25m DS. We're converting from 10m to 25m. Our core is 1/8 HM. Raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs. 7-10pm St. Contact an officer in game, or leave an in game mail with Khämûl. If you're leaving a mail, please make sure it includes your current and prior raiding experience. Thanks, KhämûlKhämûl3 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 WTS level 25 guild 200k takes her...Holywhat1 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 LF Female Dwarf Leave message here on around 7-10pm server, paying 1000g for first to get.Harvë3 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 Arms/prot warrrior lf guild 5/8H due to guild being unreliable with attendance since holidays. 400 arms / 399 protThunderpimp0 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 Sexy Female Dwarf here! Meet me at the place.Mamína0 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 <Brash Interlopers> 3/8 Heroic LFM Core Raid Times/Days: Wed 3:20pm Server Time - 7:30PM Server Time Fri 6pm Server Time - 9pm Server Time We do take some breaks with the longer raid times. Recruiting: DPS with a healing OS - You don't have to be a pro healer, we already have two. We just ask that you don't totally fail, and that your dps is good. Range DPS - We currently do not have a core Warlock, Hunter, Mage, or Elemental Shaman Tank - Just one. With a DPS OS is possible. NOT imperative. What we provide: ~ Fair loot rules so that everyone gears evenly. ~ Feasts. ~ Flasks. ~ Family like atmosphere. ~ Potions. ~ Alt Raids. ~ Mount Runs. ~ Free Item Enhancing. What We Expect/ About US: We'd like people who are applying for core positions to be on time for raids and to be consistent in their attendance. This has been our biggest struggle, finding reliable core raiders. We're a pretty laid back group. We like to say, "We aren't Hard Core, but we're serious about progression." We understand that stuff happens to where you might not make a raid day or two in a month because of family issues or for extra curricular activities. We won't kick you from core for missing a day due to emergencies. We just like to know why. If we are informed then we feel better about replacing for a day. Other than attendance we expect that you know how to play your class and that your proactive about getting better if we see that your dps/healing is lower than average. Gear score isn't a factor (but please keep it 380 + when applying) because we can get you the gear if you show us your motivation and follow through. Our foundation of core members are awesome. We mess around, make jokes, piss each other off on purpose, and we have FUN. Contact: In game mail myself, Moofaza, or Ghalleon to let us know your interested.Meeoowzer1 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 399 Spriest (6/8h) LF guild/group Hey all, I've been playing/raiding since BC. This is my second shadow priest, I re-rolled here with some friends back in September. I'm looking to take this toon 8/8H, and pound some panda poonany when it's available. My play time has shifted due to my being put on swing shift. I am available Wednesday and Thursday nights, and morning/daytime any day of the week until 3pm PST. Ideally I'm looking for a core group of people who aren't douchebags, are good at pressing buttons, and breathing through their noses (helmets are ok, I've been known to head desk after some RNG). You don't have to be 8/8h but I'd prefer to get atleast 4/8h each week with gains on the elusive ones. I used to lead a top10 guild on emerald dream during WOTLK (not that that means anything anymore) so I know how to work well with others, even if I may get frustrated at simple mistakes repeated by them...Regards.Enlaira1 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 WTS level 25 guild taking offers...Holywhat6 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 Mage looking for 10 man raiding guild I am looking for a hardcore 10 man raiding guild for mists that uses vent or something like it not only for raid but if people are on in the guild they come and chill in vent because playing this game with out vent is like playing a bad solo game. I would be joining the guild with my mage he has been 85 for about 2 weeks but I have played mages for about 2 years this is my pally he has everything I have done up to part way throw 4.1 when I had to quit to get one of my toes cut off he was my main for 7 years and may xfer him over later if I find a good guild I can make almost any day/time for raiding send me and in game whisper or mail if you want more info or to talk.Kadén0 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 11, 2012 [A/H] Shadowpriest 397 LF HM Raiding Guild. Hello Everyone; Im here to address to you, my need for a Heroic Raiding Current Content Guild. Im a 397 Shadow priest, I've experienced Hardmode content before, in all of cataclysm. BoT/BWD/ToT4W; I've downed Heroic Al'akir; Heroic Sinestra; Heroic Chimaeron. Firelands; All Heroic bosses except Baleroc and Ragnaros. Dragon Soul; Heroic Morchok, My Avalaible raid times; Monday-Friday: 10:00PM PMT-Whenever. Saturday&Sunday: Anytime During the day. Flexible time's shall be discussed. Other Info: I am willing to Transfer/Faction change to a specific server/faction, if: You can provide sufficient logs of you doing well in a raid. Thanks for your time, Contact me on: Tichondrious-[A] or (Saying that your wanting to talk about a raid spot)Nârcotics3 Apr 11, 2012
Apr 11, 2012 WTS level 25 guild WTs a level 25 guild with flask ach, fish ach for raid 7 bank tabs..taking offer'sPriestwhat4 Apr 11, 2012
Apr 11, 2012 RBG TEAM - Apply here. Hi, I'm looking to put together a team for starter RBGs. I'd like to take people with decent arena experience because I think good arena players are usually the best players and know the basics of pvp. I have 2k experience on my rogue and 1800 exp on this char so far. Please post your character's name and arena experience. If you have 2k experience on an alt but no experience on the char you're applying with then sorry I don't believe that's your alt. If we can put together a team of people with at least 1750 arena experience we will do quite well in any BG. Please apply below!Bloodmoss12 Apr 11, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Any Late Night Weekend Raiders? ^ :DBazwazz1 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 <Artifice> 5/8 Heroic Guild Looking For... YOU! Yes! <Artifice> is looking for YOU! Formerly a 25 man raiding guild, <Artifice> has undergone some hard times due to some schisty individuals and now we have come to Blackrock in order to pursue true progression on a realm that is known for just that. With the Mists of Pandaria swirling around our collective heads, it is <Artifice>'s intention to go back to our former glory, and push even farther than that, in the arena of 25 man raiding, but we can't do that without YOU! <Artifice> is an adult progression guild, made up of some of the nicest people you'll ever meet playing this game. Our demeanor as a guild is one of patience, kindness and comradeship. We are all friends and we all enjoy each others' company, both in a raiding environment and outside of one as well. To fit in with us, you MUST have a good sense of humor, a nice demeanor and patience, but it is also imperative that you have the killer instinct to push, push, push progression and yourself like the rest of us. Raid spots are earned, never given out here; prove yourself and you keep your spot, don't and... well... you know the rest. Currently, we are searching for any and all exceptional players to help us transition back to 25 man raiding in Mists of Pandaria or sooner! We basically need 1-3 of everything! While our tanking core is very, very tight as is, we could especially use an Unholy DK with a strong Blood OS specifically. We will also give special consideration to those who plan to reroll Monk in the next expansion. Communicate with us, and we'll make sure to accommodate you. Our raid times are: Thursday: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm server Sunday: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm server Monday: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm server To apply, browse around and see what we're about, please visit us at: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to whisper me in game or any of the following officers: Éñd - Hallucinosis - Petites Aranu We hope to hear from you soon! <Artifice>.Josh53 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Looking for Late night progression guild Currently 389 Fire Mage. I am looking for a casual/semi hardcore progression guild raiding at 10 or 11pm server time any day of the week. I will be transferring to Blackrock in the next few days. Currently 8/8 N and looking to progress into hardmodes. I will be a reliable raider and am capable of playing each spec of my class when needed for particular fights. Feel free to add my real ID if interested or have questions. zehneralex@aol.comTypsee0 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 399 Feral Bear LF New Adventures As the title states I am looking for new adventures I will be transferring off the only server I have known Deadridge i.e Crushridge in search for a more populated server and new friends As for myself I'm a skilled Feral Tank who has played the tank role many times since the release of The Burning Crusade. I currently perfom the role of Main Tank for all encounters in DS. My gear set is 399 ilvl and properly gemmed and specced for a hybrid. I keep up to date with my spec and priorities through the current releavant theory crafting websites and I'm an adult so I don't derp or fap durring trash pulls or wipes. I am never late or miss a raid without a decent prior notice. At this point in the expansion I'm only intersted in 3/8+ heroic guilds that are looking for some for immediate addition to the core roster. The days Im currently available are M W-Sat any time after 7:30pm Mountain standard time.Mudstomper0 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 [H] <Wipe> New Casual Raid Guild LFM <Wipe> is a new casual raid guild looking for mature, patient players to fill our 10M roster. If you are just starting into raiding, and are looking for a casual, laid back group to raid, run dungeons, and have fun with we are the right fit for you. We will be raiding Tues./Thurs. 4:30pm-7:30pm server with occasional weekend raids. Hardcore players need not apply, we’re not out to be the best but to simply have fun! Please whisper me or Yungry if you have any questions or would like an invite.Beargryyls0 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 DK tank LF late night/afternoon raiding guild Sup guys. I'm 390 ilevel dk tank looking for a raiding guild. My main is 2/8 heroic ds. Im looking to tank for a guild for now and then into MOP. I main tanked bc thru wrath. I can raid mon-thurs from around 12pm st to 6pm st and 12am st to 3am st. I can also raid anytime sunday. Reply here or get at me in game. Very skilled and dedicated player.Allstops0 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 [H] Dinosaur Laser Fight - 3/8H - 25m recruit HELLO HUMANS <Dinosaur Laser Fight> is recruiting for 25man raiding here on Blackrock! We're a very chill group of people looking to kill some monsters and have a good time. We do our best to find the right balance between a laid back environment and a structured guild system. ... To apply or to answer any of your burning questions, please visit our webite. DINOSAURLF.GUILDLAUNCH.COM Put my name as the referrer. Hope to hear from you soon.Atd17 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 <The Untainted> 6/8HM LF Non-Paladin OT FilledPiemonger0 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 <Drunken Clam> LF social players for PvP Hello! We are looking for PvPers for Arenas, RBGs, and recreational BGs. We are a brand new guild looking for players of all classes and skill levels. No resil rating/gear/achievements required, our focus is to enjoy the game of pvp, not make it a second job. Which btw if you're one of those people who are burnt out from hardcore groups but just wants to get back to the fun of the game, we welcome you! If you're someone who's torn between PvE and PvP we welcome someone to lead our occasional cravings for raids and other PvE content. Achievement junkies are welcome too! We like that stuff as well, it's like crack to some of us. That's about it! Please whisper me or Braved if you see us online if you have any questions or would like an invite. Cheers!Tossemup0 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Rogue and Resto Shaman LF a New Home/ HM Raid tl;dr Rogue(398 6/8hm xp) and Resto Shaman(397 3/8hm xp) LF a new Weekday hm raiding guild for now and MoP. Both are willing to race and server transfer. ~*~*~*~* Hello, We have 2 players that are looking for a new HM Guild to call home. 1 is a Rogue 398 equipped combat with 6/8 HM experience. The other is a resto/ele shaman 397 equipped with HM experience as well. We are currently on a dieing server and would like to go to a guild where we can raid until Mists, and then push progression in MoP. We would like a weekday only guild, that is raiding 3 days, with any combination of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Preferably that starts after 6:00 PM PST. We can work in a ventless environment but we both have working mics with any VoIP software, (Mumble, Vent, Skype, Teamspeak...) Both have raid lead and guild lead and have No qualms about pulling more than their weight. Please either reply in this thread or email me at and we can give armories and world of logs links via email. Thanks for taking the time to read this.Kynaara1 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 What? Where?Drenztreezus3 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Stay Classy, folks hi hi, just came back to the game after 5 years using a scroll of res. I was really excited to tame a rare pet, so I set out to the storm peaks looking for Skoll, for the last two day or so. Finally found him but didn't realize I needed to be BM spec to tame him... 5 years will do that to you. Hearth to Org, respec, head back out and find him again just in time to see a Hunter putting him out of his misery. I asked the obvious question: What a guy.Escrote4 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Top PVP players on server List of the top players horde side on blackrock. Paladins - Xzfwins ( obviously ) - lukebaker - Mages - Toxikflow - Darckli - ? Priest - happydayz - ? - ? Shaman - Wtfwaffles - Farnazzle - Kaoes Deathknights - imcutedotjpg - Casawn - Medulum - Bodies Druids - Sideshift - Cbj - ? Rogues - Kendata - Foundation - ? Warlock - Trymoar - ? - ? Hunter - Crooklyn - Kpopped - ? Warrior - Perfektion - Raiko - ? the ?'s are there because i do not know any other good players or have not come across you yet. if you feel you have the skills to make the list please include your self. Those that made the list are some of the best pvp players on server.Insert your name if you think you can make the list. Edited - To include more good players on the list.Xzfwins87 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 WTS level 25 guild with a free name change SOLD!Halepa15 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 HWL resto druid ilevel 386 lf raiding guild 386 ilevel lf raiding guild, i'm a serious playing just getting back into the game for mop and would like to get a good guild thanks for input.Tzarken0 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Selling level 20 guild 7 tabs, close to 100 players. No its not betrayal. Easy guild to level now that the daily cap is off. Lets hear some bids. Wanna keep this a public auction for the guild. So only bids posted on here will be taken in to account.Mykhawk34 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 WTB Level 20+ Guild Currently offering 150k for a level 20+ guild. Would consider more based upon level/achievement status. If you're interested in selling let me know here or ingame mail.Atlasjr0 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Experienced Shaman LF Raiding guild Hello, i am looking for a new guild i just transfered my sham here. I have done 8/8 in ds and 2/8 with heroic ds. Looking to gear up and knock out some raids for the fun of it. i have been playing since early 2005 so i am pretty well read when it comes to WoW. if you have any questions please feel free to ask.Laktuk1 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 WTB Heavy Junk boxes! Hey everybody.. Buying all heavy junk boxes for 20g each.. please cod them to me, or message me in game. Thanks!Phattank4 Apr 6, 2012