Blackrock

Mar 30, 2015 [H] Equilibrium recruiting for BRF - 9/10H About us equilibrium-blackrock.shivtr.com The core members of Equilibrium have been together since WotLK. We need a few new permanent members to round out our roster for BRF and beyond. Raid Times Weekly on Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 10pm server time. Recruitment We're looking for some the following roles, however any exceptional DPS or Healer is considered. WW Monk Feral Druid Holy Paladin Progression BRF - 9/10 Heroic Highmaul - 2/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic Officers Vicarious Dosia Euphemoth EndyVicarious4 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Fresh 100 looking to join a casual raid group Dinged 100 just about a couple days ago and I am looking for a raid team to raid with when/while I gear up. I am willing to put in the effort to gear myself up and have been doing so, although some help would not be turned down. On my ex-main I was 6/7H in HM, and know the first half of BRF from a melee perspective. I am eager to raid, will learn all fights I need to know, and attend unless RL gets in the way. I am a 24 year old person about to go off to grad school and would appreciate a guild that raids nights. My BTag is: Gedanken#1363, you can also send me in-game mail, or just a pst.Larrandra0 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 <AT WARS END> H 8/10 LFM We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 7-10 server. Need people that can raid the above stated time. We don't want any loud spastic kids, as we are mostly elderly (30+) but I think angel is 90 something. ATM we need a reliable tank Need a rogue and a boom chicken, we are willing to look at anyone that can play well and pump out the dps. Also willing to take in a smaller raid group. MOP we were top 10 M25 and downed Garrosh pre-nerf we are a little behind this xp due to people having a life and not being able to make raids, hence why we are looking to fill some spots. pst any member in game to inquire, thank you. Consumables are provided to raiders atwarsend.enjin.com/Bananasplity0 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 <"RONINS"> 7/7H 10/10N 9/10H is Recruiting! RONINS 7/7H 10/10N 9/10H our raid days/times: 8:30-11pm server Tuesday, Thursday. We are in need of range DPS (Hunters,Spriest, DK) also must know how to read logs. Ilvl 670+. Looking to progress in heroic BRF. Ronins is a tight group of adults who like to have fun but yet get the job done. so if you are tired of pugging and want a cool place to call home Ronins is the guild for you! pst Pipikaula, Aiga, Thicc , Disorient or Lolubadbro for a invite or for more info. Also casual and stand-by's welcomed Thank You! and hope to hear from ya soon!Pipikaula4 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 [A] LF PvP Guild/Arenas/RBGs As title says, I play BM because it's the best spec currently (imo). Just looking to farm some Conquest points and have some people to do RBGs and arenas with.Kable0 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 <Defenestrate>Weekly HEROIC BRF GDKP! Hello Blackrock friends! Starting this coming reset [week of 3/10->3/17] we will be starting up a weekly GDKP HEROIC Blackrock Foundry Run. This run will be on SUNDAY starting at 6:00 p.m. Server Time! As of this moment we are primarily looking for buyers, however we will also look into any interested carries to fill for any guildies who can't make the run. If you haven't done some Mythic Highmaul[5/7m+] or at minimum cleared Heroic Blackrock Foundry, don't bother asking to be a carry. What is a GDKP? All item drops will be auctioned off to the highest bidder in raid chat. The winning bidder exchanges their gold for the item with the master looter. At the end of the raid all the gold received for loot is divided by the amount of raiders and distributed equally. RUN DATE: 3/15 @ 6:00 p.m. Server To be considered as a Carry role you must be at minimum 5/7 Mythic Highmaul/ 10/10 Heroic BRF+! Our last GDKP's payout: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aHhIsHJzuZVlZ0l0BzRyYaEKVa1XPZi0ePKS7JRo5PY/edit?usp=sharing 3/15 Run's Current Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ntkCu0rge8VldbG9y6AzY0LLNp8sFVpIXAiBrizFzBU/edit#gid=0 Rules: This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, BOE's) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 30-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if: - MUST HAVE TEAMSPEAK 3 READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! - You AFK for more than 5 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 15 minutes - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. Everyone is required to bring their own flasks for the raid. Food will be provided via feasts. Prices: ALL ITEMS Heroic BoE Trash Drops - 7k Heroic Armor/Jewelry - 7.5k Heroic Weapon/Trinket - 15k Heroic Tier Token - 20k Heroic Blackhand Armor - 10k Heroic Blackhand Weapon/Trinket - 20k Offspec - Half of the cost. Offspec will be determined by what spec you sign up for the run as. Minimum outbidding increments of 500g! Example: Newsh bids 7500g on Kyu-Sy's Tarflame Doomcloak that he wants so badly because it won't ever drop! Bumblebeef tries to bid 7600g on Kyu-Sy's Tarflame Doomcloak because he is a moron. Bumblebeef's bid is invalid because the increment is too low and Newsh will receive the cloak. If you're interested, please head over to: http://www.defenestrateguild.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2615&p=7322#p7322 You'll need to register and post the required information to attend!Newsh8 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 WTB Normal BRF Carries Anyone selling Normal BRF Carries? Either per boss or per full run? Let me know via in-game mail or reply to this post. Thanks!Rÿuk0 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 (A) Rated BGS? Seeking Guild or players. I just returned from a long hiatus and I need to get to Conquest farming - haven't really seen much in the way of guilds or people asking for RBGs, just wondering if any guilds out there are dedicated to PvPing. I wouldn't mind getting into arenas again as well. If anyone would like to do arenas with a ret pally or knows of a guild or group of people running RBGs I'd love to be a part of it. Thanks!Farøh0 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 <H> (Critical) Looking for tank & dps for BRF Looking to add a non-pally tank and a few DPS who can consistently raid Tues/Wed from 7:30-9:30 server time. Adult guild and politically incorrect. If your feelings get hurt easily, we aren't for you.Minnica0 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 {H} <Shut Up Bud> 9/10H 6HR/Week LF Tank/Dps ABOUT OUR GUILD: Guild: <Shut Up Bud> Server: Blackrock-Horde Website: Shutupbud.Shivtr.com <Shut Up Bud> is an established guild on Blackrock originally formed from a group of old friends who returned to WoW to pick up raiding again after a much needed break. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a very manageable schedule of only two days a week and we're looking for more like-minded players to join us in raiding for Blackrock Foundry. If you're looking for a competent raiding group to clear content with but can't commit to a hectic raiding schedule we'd like to hear from you. SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday from 10PM - 1AM EST (7PM - 10PM PST). We raid two nights a week. We believe that you don't need to spend 20+ hours a week playing to experience content in a timely matter. We've all been in guilds that have had intense raiding schedules and decided after years of playing it's not our thing in the end. We like to clear content but not at the cost of losing all of our free time. RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We're currently looking for competitive DPS to join our ranks. We want players who can deal exceptional damage as well as execute mechanics consistently well. [RANGED DPS] Balance Druid - OPEN Warlock - OPEN Mage - OPEN [MELEE DPS] Windwalker Monk - OPEN Rogue - OPEN Enhancement Shaman - OPEN Retribution Paladin - OPEN [TANK] Blood DK / Prot Paladin / BrM Monk - OPEN If you don't see your class on the list but feel you would fit in well with our group do not hesitate to apply regardless of current recruitment needs. HOW TO APPLY: - In order to apply please head to www.Shutupbud.shivtr.com and create a new account on the website. Then, you may apply on the applications forum and by following the instructions in the "How to Apply" thread. Simply Copy/Paste the template into a new thread and fill it out. CONTACT US: If you have any questions feel free to add our battletags and send us a message. You may also send us a PM on our website. Psypher: Psypher#1318 Tbe: Blakelee#1286 Kuriail: Kuriail#1583 Serynn: Anathema#1203Tbè0 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 680 I LVL 9/10 H Guardian Tank Hello, I am looking for a progression guild and ready to raid asap. I have 9/10 exp in H BRF and served as the main/off tank during raids. I am available to raid at 8 pm ST. If you are interested in picking me up I can be reached in game or you can add my B Tag and message me. Hydromech#1913 Thanks!Frondoodoo4 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 Reroll guild 60, 70, 80 So ive gotten pretty bored with max level recently and just wanna do something new. My abosolute most fun raiding was at level 60, 70 and 80. I just wanna see if i can maybe spark some interest in get a group to level up and cap out either at 60, 70 or 80 and start raiding all the way through. Or maybe even just stop at 60 do some raiding there, 70 and then 80. I dont care what server or what side, just wanna get this going perhaps Contact me bmd91#1282Aufwar0 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 <Raver Girls Of Instagram> Recruiting <Raver Girls Of Instagram> is a new transfer guild to Blackrock from Lightbringer. Currently recruiting all classes and players 670+ for immediate progression in Heroic & Mythic Blackrock/Highmaul. Let's take a moment to laugh at our guild name... Ha, Ha. Okay great, moving on! Progression: Highmaul - 7/7 H HM Blackrock Foundry - 8/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal. Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Sun 7:15-10:30 Server Time (Pacific) We are currently in the process of building our full core raid team for progression. If you're looking for a great guild filled with fun people then look no further. Our guild currently consists of 20-25 year old players that enjoy making crude jokes at each other's expenses while killing bosses. Looking for members young and old who are looking to have fun while progressing at a semi-hardcore level. P.S - We are open to the idea of a guild/guilds merging into our own to create a stronger realm presence. If you are interested in something of that nature, please let me know! If you have any questions feel free to message any member online in our guild or battletag me at Connor#11224Penôr1 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 Wait for Saunderzz H Recruiting <Wait For Saunderzz> is recruiting heals and DPS for BRF. Core group has 6/7h HM experience with many of us raiding since Vanilla. We are a guild with a friendly and mature atmosphere. Raid times are Tue and Wed 8-10pm server time. If you have any questions or want more info let me know. Akenea Btag: Thisperwin#1187Akenea3 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 9/10H Hpriest looking for a weekend guild... Hello, 9/10 heroic holy priest (will 100% have blackhand down Wednesday.) looking for a casual raid guild to run with on the weekends/mondays. Please note i currently raid tuesday/weds/thurs 6-9 server time. I have a real love of raiding and wish to do more of it. "Why don't you main disc???": Because i'm better at holy and have preformed very well with it this tier :) "Are you trying to ninja loot??" No... i really don't care about loot and will gladly pass on it all. Feel free to contact me in game or add my btag: Brandon7894#1221 (Can provide references/logs for anyone interested.)Fancybrandon5 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 AT WARS END Recruiting (7/10H) We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 7-10 server. Need people that can raid the above stated time. We don't want any loud spastic kids, as we are mostly elderly (30+) but I think angel is 90 something. ATM we need a reliable tank Need a rogue and a boom chicken, we are willing to look at anyone that can play well and pump out the dps. Also willing to take in a smaller raid group. MOP we were top 10 M25 and downed Garrosh pre-nerf we are a little behind this xp due to people having a life and not being able to make raids, hence why we are looking to fill some spots. pst any member in game to inquire, thank you. Consumables are provided to raiders atwarsend.enjin.com/Bananasplity7 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 <Defenestrate>Selling MYTHIC Imp, 10/10H BRF <Defenestrate> is now selling MYTHIC Imperator runs with all loot included, as well as 10/10 HEROIC BRF full clears with all loot! Highmaul: MYTHIC Imperator What you get: Empire's Twilight Title AOTC Mythic Feat Kargath, Twin Ogrons, Ko'ragh, Imperator MYTHIC Kills All loot your class/spec needs that drops Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H FULL CLEAR What you get: 10/10H BRF Full clear with only 2 other NON-GEAR CONFLICTING BUYERS All loot your class/spec needs that drops Only one buyer per tier token will be brought on each run If you're interested, feel free to contact myself in-game or on BTAG at Newsh#1616 with any questions/to schedule a run!Newsh2 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 <Defenestrate>Weekly HEROIC BRF GDKP #2! Hello Blackrock friends! Starting this coming reset [week of 3/10->3/17] we will be starting up a weekly GDKP HEROIC Blackrock Foundry Run. This run will be on SUNDAY starting at 6:00 p.m. Server Time! As of this moment we are primarily looking for buyers, however we will also look into any interested carries to fill for any guildies who can't make the run. If you haven't done some Mythic Highmaul[5/7m+] or at minimum cleared Heroic Blackrock Foundry, don't bother asking to be a carry. What is a GDKP? All item drops will be auctioned off to the highest bidder in raid chat. The winning bidder exchanges their gold for the item with the master looter. At the end of the raid all the gold received for loot is divided by the amount of raiders and distributed equally. RUN DATE: 3/22 @ 6:00 p.m. Server To be considered as a Carry role you must be at minimum 5/7 Mythic Highmaul/ 10/10 Heroic BRF+! Our last GDKP's payout 3/15: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ntkCu0rge8VldbG9y6AzY0LLNp8sFVpIXAiBrizFzBU/edit#gid=0 3/22 Run's Current Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17z7iDFItE5EkpWzFK-gD4-EOYUiyQTaNmiA-8q-NtTQ/edit?usp=sharing Rules: This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, BOE's) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 30-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if: - MUST HAVE TEAMSPEAK 3 READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! - You AFK for more than 5 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 15 minutes - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. Everyone is required to bring their own flasks for the raid. Food will be provided via feasts. Prices: ALL ITEMS Heroic BoE Trash Drops - 7k Heroic Armor/Jewelry - 7.5k Heroic Weapon/Trinket - 15k Heroic Tier Token - 20k Heroic Blackhand Armor - 10k Heroic Blackhand Weapon/Trinket - 20k Offspec - Half of the cost. Offspec will be determined by what spec you sign up for the run as. Minimum outbidding increments of 500g! Example: Newsh bids 7500g on Kyu-Sy's Tarflame Doomcloak that he wants so badly because it won't ever drop! Bumblebeef tries to bid 7600g on Kyu-Sy's Tarflame Doomcloak because he is a moron. Bumblebeef's bid is invalid because the increment is too low and Newsh will receive the cloak. If you're interested, please head over to: http://www.defenestrateguild.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2623 You'll need to register and post the required information to attend!Newsh8 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 [H] <Soft Enrage> 3/7M 10/10H <Soft Enrage> of US-Blackrock is guild that raids 2 nights a week. Our guild is composed of members dating back to ICC. We are a mature raiding group that values dedication and have no tolerance for elitism or disrespectful attitudes. Due to our raiding schedule we are very focused on progression and we are currently recruiting a couple members to complete our awesome roster :) Our times are Sun & Mon nights at 8:30st - 12:00st (Pacific Time) A total of 7hrs a week! Loot is distributed via Loot Council. We are always open to recruiting talented raiders who can prove to be a good fit with our guild. If you are a team player who can laugh and raid at the same time while still being focused on progression, you should apply! If you are interested in joining Soft Enrage please apply on our website (http://www.chaosfactors.net/seapplication) OR contact Boristhetank, Darkcor, Smellyspliff, Nebix in-game for info on joining. Thank you for your time. Yurij#1834Boristhetank1 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 <Dominance> Casual Guild 6/10N Recruiting <Dominance> is on the lookout for more friends to join our guild to raid and pvp together as a cohesive unit. We are a friendly guild where many of us know each other in real life and enjoy playing this addictive game more than socializing out at a bar or whatever. We are currently 5/7H and 6/10 BRF, but need a few more consistent players to quickly clear the content offered in this expansion. Who we are: Casual yet passionate players – We respect those who can raid all hours of the day but that isn’t us. Many of our guildies are family motivated and hold full time jobs. Others have educational pursuits and like to raid in their free time. Most of us know each other in real life but we are more than welcoming with new faces that bring unique talents to our team. Mature players – Drama is annoying at best - please leave it in your last guild. Consistency – Our core group logs in consistently each week to down bosses. We are excited at the prospect of doing great this expansion. What we expect from our players: Be Mature - that means 18+, acting like an adult and not getting offended at the sarcastic and adult humor we find that we gravitate toward. Be willing to take criticism and have an open mind for learning - this is a team effort, as such we all need to help ourselves and other out too. Do your homework (i.e. be knowledgeable about your class and fights/mechanics). Constructive criticism is welcome, encouragement/reinforcement is welcome, yelling/badmouthing is not (it doesn't serve a purpose in terms of progression). People looking to have a good time - hanging out with friends and a community is fun, this is a GAME, we play serious, but not to the point where this is a job. Raiding will be as follows: Friday and Saturday 8:00PM - 12:00 PM Pacific Openings Several healers, dps/tank and ranged or melee dps spots available. Ideal Classes we’d like to recruit: Restoration Druid or Disc Priest. Balance Druid Death Knight Dps We’d also like to get a dps class that uses a tanking offspec and is willing to tank when one of the mains are out. Even if you don’t fit the roles above please feel free to contact us anyway, many of us have multiple classes that we enjoy playing and can flex/move around to accommodate various comps/makeups. If <Dominance> seems like a good fit for you please message either myself (Atian#1526), Dezarrok (Korthul#1409) or Hematooma (Hema#1589)Dreadsword2 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 Casual Guild Looking To Merge Primacy (2/7 H HM) is looking to merge with a casual/semi-hardcore guild. We have about 15 real members with varying degrees of availability. Average ilvl is around 655 with a couple above 665. We're all older players with most of us originating from Vanilla or BC. We'd like to raid once/twice a week if possible, with Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays available. You can respond here or pm me at phox#1625.Pheta4 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 Final Tier 3 days a week LFM We are rebuilding our team do to some lost core spots. We were 7/7H before BRF came out and we are currently 6/10H BRF. We need Dsic priest, Holy pally, Warlock, and most other classes will be considered. We raid Tues, Wed, and Sat from 6:15pm-9:15pm pacific on Blackrock server (High pop). We are looking to finish 10/10H in the next 2-3 weeks and then work our way into mythic. Guild website: finaltier.guildportal.com We have a very fun environment with an active guild Facebook and Vent. All guild rewards, mounts, 2200+ achievements, guild repairs, rewarding rank system, and exp pro gamer leadership. Post if your interested or apply at our site.Suncraft0 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 [H] In Virtue 8-11pm PST Tuesday Thursday In Virtue is a mature casual raiding guild currently seeking some more members to bolster their ranks. Guild is in high demand of ranged DPS, Hunter, Holy Paladin, and a DPS DK but we wont turn down any good player who is mature and respectful Guild Rules: 1.Raid times/Current Progression Tuesday Thursday 8pm to 11pm server (pst) we are currently 7/10 Normal 1/10 Herioc. If you are someone who has progressed past this please be aware that you may be relearning the fights with us as a team. 2.We are a loot council guild. What is loot council ? We distribute raid loot with Loot Council methods. Certain members of the Officer ranks will be deciding who gets what when loot drops. Things that the council will keep in mind when deciding who gets a given piece of loot include: Class/Spec/Role/Attitude Who will benefit the most from the upgrade (Calculated) Attendance How recently each player has received other loot Any extra contributions made by the player to the Guild (Crafting, Helping Others, etc.) 3.Follow the golden rule, no hate speech, don't make us look bad. Basically don't be a d-bag. We are all adults here, treat everyone with respect. If you have issues with someone if you cant solve it peacefully bring it up to an officer to get it resolved. 4.Raid Performance (Be Gemmed and Enchanted!) You are expected to be able to bring enough to the table that we can progress with you on the team. However we understand that sometimes that is not always the case. We follow a policy if someone is not pulling their weight we respectfully ask you to sit out particular encounters You are not expected to know every boss fight (unless we ask otherwise) before the raid. However, if you don’t know them, we will expect you to listen to instructions and pick up on them quickly. Every raider should be able to manage one of these two options. 5.Ventrillo is our voice chat of choice If all these things sound reasonable for you please message Lvya or Vashdakari for any additional information. All new members go through a trial period for attitude/community fit and then are given full membership.Lvya0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Dread Pirates Might be looking for you!! Dread Pirates might be looking for you please read over my Forum and please send me in game mail or Try me at my Btag, Thank you for your time hope to hear from you soon. **Virus#1257** {Raid times Tuesday & Wednesday 6 pm server time to 10 server time} Progression Mythic 3/7 Highmaul Heroic 9/10 BRF Recruitment Needs - Tank: Healer: Resto Shaman Melee: WW Monk Ret Paladin Range: Warlock Boomkin Elemental ShamanPrentas1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 Need Tank, Healer, and DPS for main group! <Final Tier> (6/7H, 8/10N, 5/10H) Located on Blackrock US Horde. Looking for dedicated raids for progression. We are in need of a Tank (Warrior or Pally), Healer (Pally), and DPS (Warlock, Pally and Mage) for our Main Group. Will accept more members of different classes for fill ins for the main group. The fill ins will be turned into a group 2 so they can raid also. After 10 April 2015 we will have set raid days. Currently running a flex schedule of days. We always raid at 615-915 pm server. Pref all members of the raid group be 670+ ilvl. For more info contact any of the following... Suncraft (GM) Huntcraft (High Officer) - MatthewLowe#1987 Mistcraft (Officer) - xFrostyx#1317 Bearcraft (Officer)Huntcraft1 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 <Anathema> Recruiting for Heroic BRF Anathema is recruiting for for our Heroic BRF group. We are looking for competent ranged DPS (Lock, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin). Our raid times are 8:30pm to 11:30/12:00pm PST Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We would like you to be 665iLvl already but are willing to consider you if you do not meet that requirement. Please message me in-game (mail or whisper) if you are interested in our joining our guild and raid team or have questions.Stolikren0 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 15, 2015 Final Tier 5/10H LF Tank, Heal, and DPS <Final Tier> (6/7H, 8/10N, 5/10H) Located on Blackrock US Horde. Looking for dedicated raids for progression. We are in need of a Tank (Warrior or Pally), Healer (Pally), and DPS (Warlock, Pally and Mage) for our Main Group. Will accept more members of different classes for fill ins for the main group. The fill ins will be turned into a group 2 so they can raid also. After 10 April 2015 we will have set raid days. Currently running a flex schedule of days. We always raid at 615-915 pm server. Pref all members of the raid group be 670+ ilvl. For more info contact any of the following... Suncraft (GM) Huntcraft (High Officer) Mistcraft (Officer) Bearcraft (Officer)Huntcraft0 Mar 15, 2015
Mar 15, 2015 Looking to find a late night/AM raiding guild Title says it, just got into WoD, looking to start raiding and best time for me is late night around 11pm server-the am hours.Iiamneeson0 Mar 15, 2015
Mar 14, 2015 Final Tier YOUR GOLDEN TICKET TO HARDCORE! So there are tons of Guilds looking for talented players, and you may think man what should I choose? Well this is your no !@#$ chance to push content and raid with excellent players, in a fun environment. Due to real life we lost 2 of our core healers, and 3 core DPS "OUCH" it all happened over about 1 month period. We are on Blackrock server which is high pop but also highly competitive, and I need to fill those spots! Here's the thing so many of "US" good players are spread out and we need to come together and push content. A guilds raid progression doesn't matter, if you are with good players you will quickly progress. Out of our CORE TEAM we have 8-9 players that are elite pro players if we get another 5-11 exceptional players then we can get rid of the dead weight and have fun clearing content. WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU! 1. I promise that as long as you bring your A-GAME and have a desire to down content that we will push ourselves to the top of the server. 2. We have a great community most of us are on 1st name basis! 3. GUILD VENT, Excellent website, and FACEBOOK! 4. People to get to know and build friendships with! (Having people to play with that you actually like makes the game 1000% better!) 5. Excellent drama free environment with highly ENGAGED leadership! WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR 1. 665+ ilevel ( MOST OF US ARE 676+, AND I AM 682,I AM LOOKING FOR TALENT NOT NECESSARILY GEAR) 2.Exp in the current Tier of raiding.( IE AOTC for HM or BRF, etc) 3. We do not raid on a completely fixed schedule here is how it breaks down I need you to make 85%+ of raids. We Raid 6:15-9:15pm server time (West coast time) we almost never raid on Sundays and Rarely on Mondays. *IF YOU HAVE A DAY JOB THAT WOULD BE BEST* Raids are semi constant and are posted on our calendar MONTHS OUT, so you have plenty of time to figure it all out! 4. We raid Twice a week for 3 hours each day, once we push Mythic a 3rd day may be added. 5. Know fights, be on time with all consumables,and have a working MIC, and consistent internet. ***BOTTOM LINE*** I am not here to waste your time, I have over 8+ years playing and I have raid led guilds in the TOP 5% of servers. I am Mythic quality in gear and skill and I am looking for like minded players to join me to push content. If your tired of %^-*ing around with waste of time guilds that have no leadership or community then FINAL TIER IS YOUR NEW HOME! TLDR Guild: Final Tier Server: Blackrock Faction: Horde Guild Stats: 2200+ Achievement points, 880+ members, all rewards unlocked. Guild Raid Progression: 7/7H HIGHMAUL PRIOR TO BRF, 8/10N BRF, 5/10H BRF ( We can easily go Mythic once I have the right players.) Looking For: Healer Priest, Healer Pally, Mage, Warlock, Ret Pally,Shadow Priest, DPS Warrior, and any other exceptional player (No one is safe on our core team if you out preform then its yours). Website: finaltier.guildportal.com Guild Master Battle TAG: NeoAngel2007#1808 or add wowlogin2012@hotmail.com SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLYSuncraft2 Mar 14, 2015
Mar 14, 2015 <Exodus> 3/7MHM 9/10H BRF Recruiting! Founded: 2/24/15 1st night progression: 8/10H BRF We wanted a guild without favoritism. We wanted a guild without drama. We wanted an end-game high progression guild. We created a guild with all of the above that put the core raiders first. <Exodus> is a Mythic Horde guild on Blackrock that is focusing on Mythic HM and Heroic BRF progression. Our goal is to down bosses as fast as possible. We are a newly formed guild created on the principle of putting the core raiders first and on equal footing with officers. We involve the core raiders in guild decisions. The guild is comprised mainly of undergrads, graduate students and young professionals. Vent is always a good time but we take progression very seriously. We are interested in recruiting like minded individuals who want to be apart of a structured guild for long-term raiding. Raid Schedule: T/W/Th 7pm-11pm PST Recruiting (trials): Shaman: Ele/Resto: Medium Demand Warlock: High Demand Druid: Boomkin: High Demand Mage: Low Priest: Shadow/Holy :Low Monk: Mistweaver: High Demand Expectations: Dedication - Trials must have 100% attendance for the first two weeks. You should be seen (preferably topping meters) and less so heard (on vent). Once you reach core raider rank you may miss one week a month of raiding (or 3 days) if you need to. Attitude - We expect all of our trials and raiders to have a positive attitude. You should be self-motivated with a thirst for progression. We expect you to have a passion for the game as many of us are active class theory craft forum members. It doesn't matter how good your are or how good you think you are, if you do not fit within the raid group or you have a toxic attitude you will be removed or asked to sit out until you make adjustments. Awareness - Possess the gift to avoid boss mechanics. Do not disengage off cliffs. Competitive DPS/HPS while being situationally aware. Obviously survival is more important than dps/hps but we require trials and raiders to compete against one another and achieve their maximum amount of dps/hps for their gear and class. What <Exodus> Can Offer You: A real chance - if you outperform a core you will take their Mythic spot. Stability - We offer a stable guild that will provide you with a home all throughout the rest of WoD. Support - The last thing we want is for our raiders to be worried about their flasks or repairs on progression nights. During progression flasks, repairs, and food will be provided for by the officers. Fair Loot Distribution - We use an EPGP loot system to provide all raiders with a fair chance at gear. Warforged/socketed, tier, trinkets, and weapons are all loot-council based on performance, attendance, and betterment of the guild. Thriving Server - Blackrock is a top 25 US raid progression server and it offers a way to pug anything you need, a great market, and world pvp. Guild Contacts: Karugen (GM) IcebergSlim#1987 Elleragu Anarchist ZalimahSaeviö9 Mar 14, 2015
Mar 13, 2015 679 Feral Druid Looking for Guild 679 ilevel, main spec Feral, done 7/10 H BRF, looking for raiding guild preferable after 10:00 pm PST. Loxer#1871Bláckjack0 Mar 13, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 [H] <Soft Enrage> 3/7M 9/10H Sun/Mon 8:30PM Guild Name: <Soft Enrage> Faction: Horde Realm: Blackrock (PvP) Contacts: Boristhetank Website: chaosfactors.net Progression: 9/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry, 3/7 Mythic Highmaul Battle-Tag: Yurij#1834 <Soft Enrage> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild making its return for Warlods of Draenor. We are a mature group of gamers since WotLK and aim to keep it this way clearing content on our limited schedule. Our goals are to be every bit as successful as we have been in the past. The difference this time around, is we will not be raiding "hardcore" hours. As several of us have other commitments in life now, that type of lifestyle is no longer a reality. Therefore we're looking to maintain the same skill level as we have in the past, but on a much shorter raid schedule. (7 Hours a Week). Classes Desired: We have two dps position and one heal position available. We're considering the classes listed below but any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below. High Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Warlock Mage Medium Fury/Arms Warrior Frost/Unholy DK Feral Druid Boomkin Raid Times Sunday and Monday 8:30pm-12:00pm PST Occasionally we extend the raid up to a maximum of 30 minutes if we are close to a kill. Expectations: The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal candidate: You need to care about ranks - both guild and personal. You must strive to push yourself to rank on logs as well as care about how fast we down content to maintain a competitive ranking. You are able to maintain near 90% attendance. We do not have back-ups for each position and need players we can count on to be there minus emergencies and things that cannot be avoided. You must have both Mumble and a mic, as well as the ability to talk when needed. You must be able to think on your own. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy. You must be able to realize when you make mistakes and ensure that they are not repeated. You enjoy hanging out on Mumble and talking to members before/after raids. We want players who want to get to know us. Battle Tag: Yurij#1834 Visit our site at chaosfactors.net/seapplication Speak to Boristhetank in game on Blackrock Apply today!Boristhetank0 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 RBP 4/7M 10/10H Recruiting Sun/Monday 7/11PST <Really Bad Players> Horde-US-Blackrock (PST-PvP-Bloodlust) 20m Mythic Loot council system - We are currently 4/7 Mythic HM and 10/10 H BRF. Schedule: Sunday 7 p.m. - 11 p.m. PST Monday 7 p.m. - 11 p.m. PST For a total of 8 hours - we will never add additional raid days/times! WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/Really+Bad+Players Guild website: http://www.reallybadplayers.com - - - - - - Class Recruitment (Current as of 3/2/2015): - MONK: Mistweaver - DRUID: Kitty MEOW - PALADIN: Holy - Warrior: DPS - WARLOCK - SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement - - Open recruitment. Come take someone's spot. **Even if your class isn't listed WE WILL REVIEW all applicants.** - - - - - - Guild History: Our core of veteran players has been playing together for years, earning multiple server firsts as a top-200 guild (when that was a big deal) while raiding on a light schedule. With the announcement of Mythic raiding, a number of us have decided to return to the game and build a roster to push progression once again. Our Future: We are a home for high-quality players who have complete knowledge of their class coupled with high survivability and the capability to adapt to new mechanics. Flexibility to other specs/classes/roles is also strongly encouraged. Our Approach: We raid two nights a week. We will NEVER add a third night of mandatory raiding, even during progression. However, we are not a casual guild. With just those two nights we intend to approach progression with a focus and efficiency that will redefine two-night progression raiding. Our aim is to be at the forefront of Mythic content and to compete for the #1 US two-night position in WoD. Why Only Two Nights? We all have commitments outside of the game. We also know that the right team doesn’t need more than two nights to blaze through content at a nationally competitive pace. To ensure that we have the right team in place, our roster is exclusively performance-based. No position is on lock – the players producing the highest numbers, taking the least damage, and rapidly adapting to raid mechanics will earn a raid spot, whether they’re fresh trial raiders or veteran officers. Why join <Really Bad Players>? - Community: RBP is a community in the fullest sense of the word. To put it plainly, there’s a reason that players who hadn’t touched the game in upwards of four or five years came back as soon as they heard the guild had reformed. - Structured: A proper guild structure with a strong officer corps is essential to keeping a guild together, organized and keeping everything functioning in an orderly manner. - Scheduling: Our raids end on time. There is no circumstance in which a mandatory 3rd raid night will be added. - No Cliques: Often times you will find guilds have cliques and favoritism within them. This is not the case with RBP. You reap what you sow. Interested? Apply at http://www.reallybadplayers.com, today! Questions? If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to contact us at RBPGuild@gmail.com. In-game (Blackrock): Cobaltadin, Archarys, Xenoballs, Hottiez,Isley#1114Isley33 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 <Group Therapy> 2/7M 8/10H - 2 Day recruiting Our members are fun-loving, dedicated, and mature people who all share the same passion for clearing new content while enjoying themselves in the process. We seek others who share this passion and would like to join in on the fun. Our Current Open Spots: Ranged DPS Melee DPS Healers (with DPS offspec) 1 Main Spec Tank (We have a Druid and Offspec DK ATM) Schedule Farm Night (Optional) Usually Wednesday or Thursday 8 PM to 12 PST Progression Nights SUNDAY: 8 PM PST to 12 PST MONDAY: 8 PM PST to 12 PST (Invites begin at 7:45 PM PST) Loot Rules: We use a loot counsel with RCLootCounsel Addon Requirements: - Extensive knowledge of raid encounters and your own class mechanics - Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap. - High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance. - Mumble is required - A good attitude towards raiding and other guild mates. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night. Contact Glixx, or Kerosene in game for questions. Please visit our website for more info and to apply: www.gtherapy.usKerosene1 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Voidtalon of the Darkstar (Edge of Reality) I was lucky enough to click the portal near Grimrail Depot @ 10:33pm server time. Since no one knows the respawn timer of the portal (Edge of Reality) - Happy mount hunting Blackrock!Mercurial0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 My gold for your gold I have characters on Cenarius - Alliance and I was wanting to trade the gold from it for gold on Blackrock - Horde. I have 21,790gRyujihoon0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 662 Spriest and 655 Ele lf guild My friend and I are looking to join an active PVE guild. We are hoping to join the ranks of a guild that is progressing through N BRF and some H HM. We are skilled players that are a little light on the experience but will pick it up fast and become an asset to your guild. Send Shamfrosty a tell in game if you want or I will check this as much as I can. Thanks.Shamfrosty2 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 [H] <Divide>US Zul'Jin LFM quality raiders! <Divide> of Zul'Jin is currently recruiting high quality players to help push progression in this new raid tier! We are currently 6/7 Mythic HM and 2/10 Mythic BRF. CURRENT CLASS NEEDS: Specifically we are looking to add: 1 Resto Druid or Holy Paladin 1 physical damage melee (Paladin, Death Knight) 1 Warlock 1 Protection paladin 1 Blood DK Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12PM EST). - In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill. - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff. - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary. - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app. If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website: www,divideguild.net Officers Btag Klevra (Klevra#1912) Rumzlug (that0neguy#1389) Nikolbolas (Nicolbolas#1300)Nikolbolas0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 [H] <Critical> LF DPS for N BRF We are looking for 650 ilevel or above dps that can consistently raid each week both Tues & Wed from 7:30 to 9:30 CST. Currently 6/10 and progressing. Adult and politically incorrect guild. Prefer mage, warrior, spriest or enh/ele shaman.Minnica0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Never 4 get... WTS Garrosh carries 4k a spot........ PST FOR MORE INFO!Skrillex0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 [H] <Dread Pirates> 3/7M 8/10H *2 day* Do you have what it takes to be a Dread Pirate? Progression:  3/7M 8/10H BF Raid Times:  Tuesday and Wednesday. (6pm-10pm PST) Optional clean up Sundays - Not required Recruitment Needs Ele Sham Boomkin Healers (full on priests) Looking for all GOOD DPS! Know your class and know it well! Formed in Vanilla WOW, the Dread Pirates have focused on PVE progression on Blackrock Sever (Horde). Our core group has been around for a long time and is experienced with hardcore and casual raiding. We are now casual-hardcore guild, with the goal of reaching, and clearing all high level content. What do we mean by casual-hardcore? We do not require our members to raid more then two times a week, however we DO require you to be ON-TIME, fully equipped and prepared to raid. This means having relevant gear, trade skills, and knowing boss encounters before the raid. We have an in your face no bull@#$% raid attitude and we expect the best. We are an adult guild, not for the virgin ears. We have just re-grouped for WoD and are looking to swell our ranks with experienced, skilled players (Casual players also welcome). If you're enthusiastic about raiding, take pride in mastering boss mechanics quickly, and are looking to join a stable core raid team, please message Clairebear, Metaljacx, Atiss or Manymoardots in game.Clairebear11 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 <Raver Girls Of Instagram> New Guild! <Raver Girls Of Instagram> is a new transfer guild to Blackrock from Lightbringer. Currently recruiting all classes and players 660+ for immediate Heroic Progression in Blackrock and Mythic Progression in Highmaul. Let's take a moment to laugh at our guild name... Ha, Ha. Okay great, moving on! We are currently in the process of building our full core raid team for progression. If you're looking for a great guild filled with fun people then look no further. Our guild currently consists of 20-25 year old players that enjoy making crude jokes at each other's expenses while killing bosses. Looking for members young and old who are looking to have fun while progressing at a semi-hardcore level. Our progression on our last server was 8/10 N, 4/10 H, 7/7 H HM. While those numbers may not be impressive here, they were enough to get us onto the 3rd spot on our last server Horde Side. We chose to leave the server with our A listers due to a lack of talent on Horde Side. We currently raid Tue/Wed/Sunday from 7:15-10:30 PST (Server) HOWEVER, we are flexible in adjusting our raid times to a bit later schedule to accomodate new members. We're a really laid back guild that likes to crack jokes at each other while at the same time progressing in a semi-hardcore manner. We all have a great sense of humor and are very social/friendly people. Again, we're a new guild to the server.. Some may view that as as potential deal-breaker however, we view that as a possibility to add new players without the awkward "I feel like I'm the only new guy and the spotlight is totally on me" feeling. P.S - We are open to the idea of a guild/guilds merging into our own to create a stronger realm presence. If you are interested in something of that nature, please let me know! Progression: Highmaul - 7/7 H HM Blackrock Foundry - 8/10 Normal, 4/10 Heroic. Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Sun 7:15-10:30 Server Time (Pacific) If you have any questions feel free to message any member online in our guild or battletag me at Connor#11224Penôr1 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 [Horde] 632 Demo Lock LF Weekend guild Hello I am a 632 ilvl demo lock looking for a weekend raiding/PvP guild. Send a mail or whisper me in gameFrøstwind0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 675+ Heroic Raiders LF Progression Hello! A group of guildies and I have decided to branch out and find ourselves a new home for raiding. While our guild did progression in Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry, parts of the roster have decided to take their raiding elsewhere for either a more relaxed setting or a more hardcore setting. The few raiders I have willing to defect with me are people I would vouch for in any given situation. As a guild we accomplished 9/10N relatively quickly and got as far as 4/10H. Our lack of further progression stems from poor attendance of some of our fellow raid members. So what we are looking for is a progression based guild that has dedicated raiders who put forth the time and effort that reflects the desire to be in a raiding group. Right now the consensus is Horde or Alliance, as long as we hit things and the things die and the things give us loot. Our availability is Weds Thurs Friday evenings. Pacific time. Other days outside of these three conflict with work schedules. (Tank especially) These are the players: Protection Paladin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Teniitha/simple Holy Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Rurius/simple Enhancement Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Magicdolphin/simple Arcane/Fire Mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Smokeules/simple Please contact me via Real ID, I am in contact with the others but am the one doing the searching. My Real ID is Krzythugnutz#1510. Looking forward to hearing from any interested guilds. =]Smokeules0 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 [H] <Rip City> LF 670+ DPS and/or Heals 9/10H <Rip City> [3/7M 9/10H] is currently recruiting DPS and/or Heals 670+ to finish our mythic core. Tues/Wed/Thurs 5-9 PM PST. Guaranteed core spot if you're good, not looking for bench warming casuals. Please Contact SkillCapNP#1743 or Auxidental#1850 if interested.Terveys0 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 675 R druid & MW monk Looking for guild. Hi! My MW monk friend and I are looking for a new guild to call home. We are experienced raiders eager to find spots within a group pushing progression through Heroic (and later, Mythic) Blackrock Foundry. We are both available weekdays 8 pm server time, and anytime on the weekends. If you think we'd fit in with your group, feel free to leave a reply or contact either myself, or Mawmee, in game. Thanks in advance! -SheesaSheesa3 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 679 Prot Paladin LF 2 day BRF guild I am looking for a 2 day a week guild, right now im in a 3 day guild and its just taking up too many of my nights. I am 8/10H looking for something around the same. Willing to transfer servers. If you are interested in having me please leave a warcraft log so I can see how well the group plays, let me know what time and days as well as the best way to get a hold of you to talk. If you need any other information just let me know. Here are my logs you can go through them see here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/704326/latest/Deathsavior1 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 <Highrollers> 2/7M HM 8/10H BRF recruiting! Highrollers is a tight-knit group of players looking to push the last two bosses of Heroic Blackrock Foundry, and move into Mythic Progression. We are recruiting exceptional players of 660+ ilvl, with previous raiding experience. Regardless if your class is listed or not, we will look at all applicants. We are currently 8/10H Blackrock Foundry, and 2/7M Highmaul. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8pm-11pm PST (server Time). We often hold Alt runs on the weekends as well. Currently recruiting: - Hunter - Rogue Contact ColonelFuere#1986, Jessica#1872,or visit highrollers-blackrock.com to apply. Also feel free to message any of our officers in game. Drôm, Zegla, or Luulian.Daxxen2 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 <Synthesis> 3\7M HM 9\10H BRF is RECRUITING ! We are recruiting many classes\specs at the moment looking to put in dedicated time into the raid group & guild & to further progress into mythics and keep farming heroics. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10PM-1AM Server, all nights. Including: Healers: Disc\Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, MW Monk, Holy Pally DPS: Elemental Shaman, Rogue, Warrior, and Shadow Priest. We are always looking to recruit new players even if you're class\spec is not on this list. Throw a wisper to any of the following members with ANY question or concerns: GM: Kinkypants(Kinkypants#1278) Sosa (Sosa#1353) Ysisexpress Vulgar\Grandmother(Meow#1401) Thanks & Hope to see you !Sosa0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) LF Heal/RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin, Mistweaver Monk Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 5, 2015