Bleeding Hollow

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Aug 16 Bleeding Hollow PvP Guilds Welcome to the Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild List! A comprehensive guide to PvP focused Guilds on Bleeding Hollow [US]. Presented by Seanna and Zulex. This guide features a quick rundown of Guilds for both factions, Alliance and Horde. Basic information about each Guild can be provided here for community members and prospective guildmates to see! Any Guild wishing to get their name on this list or adjust information featured about their Guild can have their GuildMaster/Officers post below and/or contact either Seanna[A] or Zulex[H] in game. Updates to the list will be often. Thanks for reading, we’ll see you on the field! edit: Stickied 7/29/15! In no particular order, the Guilds are as follows:Zulex153 Aug 16
Jul 3 FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers This is purely to swap over the FAQs, I take no credit for the majority of the post I'm posting as I only updated it from the old one (That was made during Cata) ****UPDATED COPY FOR THE STICKY**** Bleeding Hollow Streams! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415466365 Check these videos if you're here for the world pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC8vTSxid2U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NleAjYRLSRs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0RpSS75EM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqrvwQ6iF0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c3CMOHaKEo Sup boyfriends, so I decided that if I combined the three FAQs here, we’d have a better chance at getting it sticked. Then when people ask a question about the server, we can be giant jerks and say “read the stickies noob.” I mostly just copied stuff over from the other FAQs, but I finished the sections that Paddywack left blank, as well as some brief proof reading/editing. Please sticky this and keep it bumped, so we don’t have to have multiple threads/FAQs, as that can sometimes be less helpful than not having a FAQ at all. Anyway, enjoy. --Disclaimer: Most of this FAQ came from Paddywack, Tablez and Ikyteu, so thanks to them. I will update if things become irrelevant, or if the bleeding hollowians deem something need to be added. So due to word recently getting out that our server is big money pimpin’ for PvP, we’ve had a lot of transfers recently for both horde and alliance. This is great, and is helping our PvP community grow even bigger than it already is. If you are one of these transplants from a dead realm, I’m sure you have questions just like the rest of them. This FAQ aims to satisfy those concerns. If you are a dragonslaying PvE fanatic, have no fear, there are plenty of people willing to smash AI with you all day! Table of contents ============= 1a) Server Information 1b) Horde - to - Alliance ratio 1c) How to transfer and cost of transferring 1d) Will I like this server? 2) End-Game Content (PvE) 2a) PvE Progression: Server Rank in the US 2b) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Alliance 2c) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Horde 2d) General Loot Rules for Alliance 2e) General Loot Rules for Horde 3) PvP 3a) World PvP 3b) Arena PvP 3c) Battleground PvP 3d) Rated Battleground PvP 3e) Guilds that PvP (Horde and Alliance) 3f) Ongoing Bleeding Hollow Tournaments 4) Role Playing 5) Server Economy 5a) Alliance 5b) Horde 5c) Collectors and Neutral Auction HousePulse285 Jul 3
28m [H] <Cool it Bro> Recruiting for Raiding <Cool it Bro> is now recruiting all players to fill our progression raiding spots (Heroic/Mythic). Our current core is well experienced in both high end PvE and high level PvP content. We are looking to expand our core group to any willing participants who are interested in completing top end raiding in Legion. While currently accepting any players interested in progression raiding, our raid group make up will consist of who we believe to be our top players in guild. We will assess who our best players are based on performance and execution in the following weeks. Currently, raid times are not set and will be based off when our group is available. Raid times will be set as we get closer to raid launch. If you are interested or have any general questions or comments please reply to the thread or contact: Adam#14502 (in game Valial) Horrorscope#1422 Pizza1337#1731Valial0 28m
1h Join <GankSpank> Best Guild, Home of Omnos Join <GankSpank> Super active PvP guild, One of the most talked about things on the server, besides our upcoming US president Trump, and the best hunter on the server, Omnos. That reminds me, <GankSpank> is home of the Omnos. We have girls in our guild, girls with working mic's in TeamSpeak, Omnos being one of them ;) if you are still unsure if <GankSpank> is the right place for you, please watch this short film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChGlaHirnBA Join <GankSpank> today by contacting an officer online and help us make The Alliance great again! God bless you and god bless the Alliance, and AmericaOmnos20 1h
1h [A]The Enclave Is Back And Wants You! The Enclave is back in WoW and currently recruiting for Legion. We're looking for players of various skill levels who are interested in the following activities: * World PvP * Rated PvP * PvE Raiding Our guild does not focus on one activity exclusively instead we offer our members a variety of ways to progress their characters. When you join The Enclave you're not just joining a PvP or PvE guild. You're joining a community that has been around since 1998 and a guild that has played WoW since launch and is still the oldest guild still left on Bleeding Hollow. This stability and organization is something very few other guilds can offer. (PROOF OF CREATION DATE: http://i.imgur.com/XlGhvK9.png) Requirements TeamSpeak 3 » TS3 is our VOIP of choice. Level 90 And Above » In today's WoW world there is very little reason not to be level 90 since you can get a "free" one from purchasing WoD or by paying for a boost. Good Attitude » I'll take a mediocre player with a great attitude over a phenomenal player with a bad attitude. You can always teach a bad player how to be good but you can't teach a rat how to not be a rat. Thick Skin » Our guild is very politically incorrect and we do not censor people's opinions, bad jokes or comical retardation. If you can't handle profanity or adult subjects you would be better suited in another guild. About The Enclave is a gaming organization that has been in existence since 1998. Since then we have played and succeeded in a multitude of games. From PlanetSide to World of Warcraft The Enclave has left it's mark and is either loved or hated by the communities we've been a part of. Leadership strives to keep TE competitive yet fun. Drama is squashed out and never given a chance to cause harm. Despite the fact that we're a serious guild we do not force members to raid or PvP if they do not want to since we understand that not every members joins for the same experience. We do our best to meet the expectations of all members and all that we ask for in return is dedication and that you do your best. Goals Victory » Our motivation stems from an unrelenting desire to dominate. Our enemies immediately recognize the true opposition. It’s always us. Legacy » Over a decade has passed since our inception. Even with the strain of time we remain an active, ambitious community. The foundation of our strength lies within our collaborative efforts. We seek to achieve excellence because at the end of the day The Enclave strives to do more than simply play the game, but to be a part of its legacy. To be honored by tales that will carry on long after us. To be immortalized in the history of the game. Growth » No guild survives without recruits. We actively seek like-minded players who have and share the same drives and desires as us. We do our best to ensure new recruits fit in and become core members. Fun » Despite how serious this all may sound, our primary focus is always to have fun. This is a game, and we realize that. Having an ire of professionalism does not mean we sacrifice the core of why we do what we do. If we're not having fun, there's no point to any of this. Values Dedication » This is very important in order to keep our guild effective and relevant. A dedicated group will always come out the victor in battles and always be ready and willing to approach new and challenging content. So long as our members stay dedicated our guild will always be relevant. Teamwork » Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common goal and the ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is this fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. Getting good players is easy. Getting them to play together is the hard part. Loyalty » The greater the loyalty of individuals toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group, and the greater the probability the group will achieve its goals. The true depth of our loyalty can be seen in the history of The Enclave and the number of members who have left and returned, unable to find a similar bond elsewhere. Excellence » Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character. We are no different. In The Enclave, we constantly practice, refine, and improve upon everything we can in order to maintain our skill. The only way to be the best is by constantly striving to beat your previous best.Horrigan174 1h
1h Omnos's guide to Hunter PvP Omnos here with yet another helpful forums post. Omnos is considered by many to be the best hunter on the Bleeding Hollow server. Omnos prides himself on his knowledge of combat. He often takes it upon himself to teach his extensive expertise to those less powerful than him, in effort to "make the Alliance great again!" "I have never heard of Omnos. He can't be that good can he?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6YyVCHwmwc Above Omnos takes on 10 horde and single handedly destroys them all through overwhelming DPS, positioning, and knowledge of his class. You can do this too if you follow Omnos's 12 step program to becoming better at this game, as outline on www.TheOmnos.com "What can Omnos and his patented 12 step Program do for me?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBVZfs7DCuQ Above Omnos downs a geared level 00 player with 1 shot; 1 single 680k critical strike. If you follow Omnos's patented 12 step program, you too, can down any enemy with 1 fell swing or shot! "What can I hope to expect after completing Omnos's patented 12 step program?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDVHFgwBTtI As seen above you can expect being able to kill any player with 1 shot, and therefor be able to take on multiple max level opponents and emerge victorious. "Ok, I am sold. Where can I find Omnos's patented 12 step program, and ho much do I have to pay?" Omnos gives all of his PvP knowledge away for free at www.TheOmnos.com. Here you can see PvP tips, tricks, and Omnos in action in videos. Omnos is also available for 1-on-1 PvP teachings if you contact him via his website www.TheOmnos.com As always god bless you and god bless the Alluance, and America. Go to www.TheOmnos.com for PvP tips, tricks, and more... Follow Omnos on Twitter @TheOmnos for neat Omnos-ralated stuff! Like Omnos on facebook for even more neat stuff Disclaimer: This forums post contains no malice intent or derogatory or inflammatory content directed towards any Warcraft player, account, or real life person, persons, or groups. it is "here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss ideas and give game play advice". This post is not a thread "for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums" or "Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters". Please keep your comments civil and stick to the topic of the thread.Omnos35 1h
1h I will bury Sylvanas. As the founder of the greatest World PvP guild to ever grace this game I promise you this. The Legion will be stopped, but so too will their abominations. The Undead are a blight on this world, an affront to the light, and a threat to all humanity. No longer will the cowardice and treachery of the Horde be tolerated. I will put an end to Sylvanas and her accursed Valkyr once and for all. I will purge my homeland of dead men I once called friends, and I will bring war to the Undercity, night and day, until a Menethil once more sits the throne. By the light and by the might of the Alliance, we are going home.Blom69 1h
2h THE BEST DK ON BLEEDING HOLLOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMS5JfPfdw what happened? will we ever see a sequel?Twam4 2h
4h [H] <Trap> Recruitment Wed-Fri-Mon 6-9 EST <Trap> is recruiting experienced raiders looking for a "Semi-Hardcore" Raid environment. Along side our core team we are looking for a couple casual "Bench " Players, with the idea that if openings come up a spot will arise for the taking. Trialing in is as simple as messaging a council member for a quick and painless DISCORD interview. Very structured and organized guild that's just over all looking for more friends in the same mind set! Big plans for legion as far as Leveling groups, Mythic 5 Progress, Casual PvP events, Alt Raids, and just the day to day grind. *Stocked Guild Bank with raid materials *Repairs *Voice chat-Discord *Group of Experienced/Mature Leads (Council) *Guild Radio Station *Guild Facebook *Guild Website Coming back from our very well deserved break, we are ready to take on our fresh start strong. If interested please get in contact with on of our leads to schedule a Discord interview. Trix#1170-Trix Ray3#1608-Anneheallica lazarus#1256-Douliftbro Satholin#1998-Sathilon Dktorres#1597-Funtooneshot First step: Check out our Rules/Expectations for raiders #Trap Core Raid Rules# #1. We are here to progress and have fun, be prepared for the night and ready to raid. #2. BE PREPARED FOR RAID. * Food, Flask, Etc *Fully Optimized (Gem'd/Chanted/Upgraded) *Be ready to go the full raid time #3. Loot will be handed out Via Loot Council. Depending on content, the council will decide where all gear goes with 3 grading factors. *Attendance *Biggest Upgrade *Group Progress (to strengthen weak spots) Do Not Be Upset over council the gear goes to specific places for a reason, Trust in your council! #4. Must Maintain a 85%+ attendance score or spot will be up for grabs. Give the earliest notice for an absence it affects you percentage. #5. STUDY YOUR TOONS! KNOW YOUR CLASS WEAKNESS AND STRENGTHS! BE THE BEST OF YOUR CLASS! #6. Mandatory Addons *Weak Auras *Exorsus Raid Tools *Deadly Boss Mods *RC Loot Council *Skada Damage Meter #7. Be competitive but not rude to your fellow raiders, we are all adults. Have fun but be mature and remember we are all friends here. #8. Council Held to 100% of all rules! #Officer Battle Tags Trix#1170-Trix Ray3#1608-Anneheallica lazarus#1256-Douliftbro Satholin#1998-Sathilon Dktorres#1597-Funtooneshot #RAID TIMES WEDNESDAY: 6-9 EsT FRIDAY: 6-9 EsT MONDAY: 6-9 EsT (Casual progression, only a positive attendance point) ***Rules only apply to Core Raid Team*** During interview bring your questions and Concerns. ***DEAR CASUALS...WE ACCEPT YOU TOO :)****Nephylm51 4h
10h [A] Tilted Halos- Recruiting Guild: <Tilted Halos> Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Alliance Website: www.tiltedhaloswow.com Current Progression: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Raid Times: We currently raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30pm to 12:00am EST. Loot Looting is done by a loot council made up of the officer core. Special items such as Mounts and Patterns are given priority to officers and Veteran raiders to ensure they retain within the guild. Recruitment Needs Our current recruiting needs, Although we do look at all applicants so do not be afraid to apply if you don't see your class/spec here. High Priority: Mage Warlock Resto Sham Hunter Medium Priority: Balance Druid Rogue Low Priority: Demon Hunter Ret Paladin Interested in joining Tilted Halos? We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. We are much more than just a guild, we are a gaming community. We also play other games such as Overwatch, CS:GO, LoL, and Hearthstone as some examples. We are LGBT and female friendly, if you have a specific concern feel free to message any officer at any time. We ask everyone to apply to the guild, but if more information is needed, Add us in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Tilted Halos raid team, we thank you for your time and interest. Cel#1893 - Guild Leader Blewper#1244- Recruiting Officer **Special News** Tilted Halos is now recruiting for our legion roster! Submit your application on our forums now to be considered for a spot in the new upcoming expansion. Returning, veteran players and current players alike are encouraged to apply. We are building a strong team to hit the ground running with hopes of forming fun leveling and dungeon groups that consist of your fellow guild members. Simply mention your desire to join us for the expansion release and secure your spot with a strong and dedicated guild ready to hit mythics hard!Celeenia55 10h
12h [H] Are you right for Vegvísir? First, we want to thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read about our guild: Vegvísir. We are a new guild on Bleeding Hollow made up of a select few warcraft veterans and we are looking for people join our small kill team. What is a small kill team? An SKT is a team of a few individuals (5-10 people) that know how to do their job and the jobs of their counter parts in order to be as fluid as possible. This is not a team looking to gain 600 members and be around a ton of people they don't know. Instead, we want to gain the synergy of a well tuned machine and accomplish the first set of short term goals we have laid out for Legion. What are our short term goals? Our SKT's short term goals are to conquer the 5 man content of legion, develop skills in arenas, battlegrounds, open world PvP and certain world events. How do we plan on accomplishing these goals? We plan on recruiting people who are not only skilled with the main class they play but, with all other classes as well. With these people, we will run certain events and build ourselves up as a team. An SKT is only successful when everyone knows each others job and is willing to constructively progress through any challenge it will come across. What are our long term goals? To form a guild where everyone knows each other and can call on one another without any doubt of ability. Using this group, we will push ourselves in the realms of PvE, PvP and anything else we set our mind to. This guild will be as serious or as casual as this group makes it. Who EXACTLY are we looking for? We are looking for people that have leadership skills tempered with the ability to work well within their team comprised of people with similar qualities. The rules of Vegvísir are plain and simple: If you do not know how to communicate well with a human being in order to accomplish goals with other like minded individuals then, you should not have acquired a position within this guild in the first place. What classes do we need? As of the time of this post we are looking for two DPS classes. Preferring (in order of the most desirable) a mage, warlock or hunter. A back up healer would be nice to attain as well. What times are you active? There is usually somebody on most of the time to run groups. That being said, our scheduled time as of now is on Saturday nights starting at 10PM server time and going until we finish or reach a good stopping point. How do you join? Contact anyone within Vegvísir in game and they will direct you to the correct officers in order to conduct an interview. You can contact myself (Morrslieb) or Avacis directly as well. Again, thank you for taking the time to read about Vegvísir. We are looking forward to producing a truly unique group of skilled raiders, PvPers and all around fun group of people.Morrslieb0 12h
12h [H]Maximum Effort (18+) Recruiting for Legion Maximum Effort (Formerly known as Aggro Culture) is a "Mature"* (18+), Semi Casual**, Laid Back Raiding Guild, recruiting players interested in Legion Raids/Mythic+ Dungeons as well as those just looking for a group of active people to play with. ----- Raid Schedule: We raid Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30 EST till 11:30 EST. Additionally we have an optional Alt Run on Saturdays beginning at 8:30 EST. Voice Chat: We use Discord for Voice Chat Loot: Loot Council, using the RCLootCouncil addon. We will use several criteria for determining who gets a particular item including Raid Attendance, Guild Contribution, Your role and its importance, and the size of the upgrade/whether it would complete a set bonus. Recruitment Needs: Our roster is getting close to full, but we are still in need of some DPS (Ranged in particular). Ranged DPS: Most classes considered (Preferably Mage, Shadow Priest, or Warlock) Heals: Right now we dont really need any heals, but a DPS with a Heal Offspec would be helpful. Tanks: We need one tank, preferably Warrior or Paladin. ----- For additional information, please contact one of us Pipology - Pipology#1845 Sharrq - Sharrq#1244 ----- * We use the term "Mature" pretty lightly. Our entire raid group is over 21, but there is plenty of joking around and such. More realistically we are a group of adults (with members in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s as well as some married couples) but we still joke around and have fun. If you offend easily or you are going to whine about loot and such, we probably arent for you. ** Since the term Casual Raiding gets used in a variety of different ways, we are a very laid back guild that likes to joke around and have fun ... but we do like to focus during boss fights and such. No one wants to wipe on a boss over and over again because someone isnt paying attention or because no one can hear the raid leader calling stuff out over Voice Chat. Ultimately we play this game to have fun, not to tell people how to play their characters or make people play something they dont want to. If you make a mistake, we will remind you to avoid X or move for Y, but we arent going to start yelling or pointing fingers.Sharrq10 12h
13h <SCH> US 157th | 10 Year Guild <SCH> Our guild has been around for a little over 9 years now with the same Guild Leader and the same policies. We are tight knit and supportive of each other, pushing every single raider to be the best that they can possibly be. Not only do we raid together, several of us play together on off nights. Faction/Server: Horde/Bleeding Hollow Timezone: EST Raid Format: 20 Mythic Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday Raid Times: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST Loot: Loot Council / Suicide Kings Website: http://www.schguild.com Progression T16 14/14H Pre-Nerf 10 man US 179th 14/14H Pre-Nerf 25 man US 257th T17 7/7M Highmaul 9/10M Blackrock Foundry T18 13/13M Hellfire Citadel US 157th Guild Tracker http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Street+Corner+Horde Warcraft Logs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6818 At this time we are only recruiting 720+ ilvl, with a minimum of 5/13 Mythic. RECRUITMENT: We encourage you to contact us if you believe are qualified, even if your class is not listed. ---HEALS-- -Holy Paladin -Resto Shaman -Resto Druid -Discipline Priest ---DPS--- -Enhancement Shaman -Feral Druid -Death Knight -Elemental Shaman Contacts Draxtor#1953 -- Draxtor Raid Lead Arkies#1725 -- Priestaliti Ranged DPS Coordinator Videz#1841 --- Videz Healing CoordinatorDraxtor1 13h
13h Last Chance for Mythic Archi Mount! <Did it for Whitney> (Realm 3rd 13/13M) is selling the Mythic Archimonde mount this Monday, 08/29. This is the last day for a guaranteed drop. Selling for 2Mil gold. Get in contact with myself or another officer if you are interested. Also selling Mythic Blackhand mount 500k. Look forward to hearing from you soon!Duglawaha0 13h
14h [H] Ruinous Force is recruiting. <Ruinous Force> is currently recruiting for our core raiding team. We raid Tuesday and Thursdays 12:30 - 3:30am EST which is also server time. ( 9:30 -12:30 PST ). Also have a day team same days, 7-10pmEST. We have recently came back from a break and have begun the process of rebuilding our raiding empire. We have always full cleared heroic mode, and have done about 50% of mythic, In just 2 days a week. We are looking for skilled players, with knowledge of their class and the game. While keeping a casual schedule and a nice atmosphere. As well as excelling and striving to be the best raiders we can be, we take part in a fair share of PVP and other Blizzard games. Such as Overwatch and Diablo 3 to name a few. We are currently in need of the following, BUT all applicants are considered. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Everything is open at the moment, In need of a second fire mage and warlock, with high attendance record. All classes are encouraged to apply regardless of whats stated here. Rogue - Low Priest - Medium Warrior - Low Deathknight - Blood Shaman - Medium Paladin - Protection Demon Hunter - Vengance Monk- Low Hunter - High Mage - Fire Druid - Bear Warlock - Medium Please add Betrayed#1661, QTHS#1722, or Praught#1138. For more info or an invite. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For boosted characters! Players who have recently joined the game from an extended break, and wish to use their boost and raid on that character are more than welcome! We are looking for players who had some form of raid structure experience in the past. If you know you can learn and perform well with a little practice do not feel intimidated to join! We will help you get back into the game and back to glory. If you’re looking to use your boost, but have not yet. Look no further. Bleeding Hollow US PVP is one of the biggest PVE servers, with a fair share of PVP action as well. A close 1:1 ratio of horde to alliance as you will get now of days, and a boosting economy this is a great server to boost to! Especially with a raid team like ours to join. We will help you get back into the game!Betráyed20 14h
15h Felsteel longblade Have mats looking for someone to make it for me, tipping 2kPathilmorbas0 15h
17h [H] Ranged DPS Main LF Legion Mythic Guild! Hello all! I am currently looking for a weeknight Mythic raiding guild for Legion, preferabbly a guild that raids at times between 7pm - 12am! I have raided since WoTLK, maining a Resto Shaman until the end of SoO where i swaped to Mage in Highmaul, Mistweaver in BRF, Shadow Priest/Mage in HFC. I have raided on every ranged DPS, and healer in HFC, along with Windwalker and Death Knight. I have hard mode experience during relative contents, experience in guild leadership, guild management, and raid leadership roles. I come to each raid, prepared and on time, with my own Potions, Shields, Flasks, and Food/Feasts. I do not AFK mid raid, I come to each raid with my armor 100% repaired, repair each time a jeeves is down, regardless of how small of damage my armor has taken. I am committed to raiding, and I am very flexible. I am currently looking to move to an EST time based server. I have raided on Tichondrius, Kil'Jaeden and Proudmoore since LK, but I am no longer willing to raid at such time differences. In HFC in particular I have 10/13M experience. I quit raiding in late January as many guilds were having issues filling spots or keeping them filled. As such, I do not have any current logs, but if needed, I can get some on either my Mage, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, or Resto Shaman. As I said early, I have raided on every caster and healer in HFC. I am looking to main a Moonkin, but I am willing to play mage, shadow priest, or warlock if they are strong. While I am not actively looking for a healing role. I do have many years experience in healing, and could play certain healing specs if they are strong in legion as well. If any of this is you or your guild/raid team, and you think I could be a good fit, please either leave a reply on this thread, or add my btag Storm#11949 and we can discuss this further, thank you.Songname4 17h
19h [H] Pokeys is looking for a guild Hi, I'm looking for a guild that plans on raiding legion Thursday/Friday, Thursday/Saturday, or Thursday/Sunday.... I'm also interested in RBGS, and WPVPPokeys0 19h
1d [H] "The Blacktooth Grin" is hiring interns. Guess who's back Bleeding Hollow? ( I never left) That's right Sam the Rogue. Time after time The Blacktooth Grin brings you *entertaining, *Witty, and *Grade A forum posts. I know, I know, you don't have to thank me. Alright enough with the pleasantries, we all know what I'm here to do. and that is... bring in the masses and get this party poppin' ! What you need to know about us to join in on this party: - Be 18 or older ID's in the basket. Yeah, that means you Cinnamon with a K! -Understand we are CASUAL about the game. Though we do have some serious tendencies once in awhile. Casual -ˈkaZHo͞oəl' - Adj. relaxed and unconcerned. "Tammy-lynn acted casual about the fact that she blacked out at the Truckstop at 3:30 AM" thisIsFine.jpg -We like Tim Allen. He's a comedic genius. -Our lives are like a late 80's -90's action movie. - One of our lady members has a 3rd nipple. - We're a rowdy bunch, but we respect our own. -We have a Discord, and we use it. A lot. - We mainly PvP but we are forming a raid team and possibly an RBG Team -Raid days are Tuesday & Thursday 8PM -11PM EST Stay classy Bleeding Hollow, and if not, send 'em my way. - Sam the Rogue. This message brought to you in part by The Blacktooth Grin, Baby Cthulhu and PBS. *All words with Asterisks are not guaranteed or accepted as fact and do not reflect the opinions of "The Blacktooth Grin" organization or its membership. - The Blacktooth Grin Legal team.Sam18 1d
1d [H] Scissor Squad Recruiting for Legion <Scissor Squad> is recruiting for Legion! Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thus 8-11 EST. We're a newer guild looking to build a strong sense of community and push Legion content with a competent raid team. We all miss the days of getting on and playing with a group of people we genuinely liked. From a raiding perspective the Leadership is deeply experienced. Most of us coming from hardcore backgrounds throughout the first 3 expansions as well as Mythic experience. When we raid, we take raiding seriously. Socially, we have a fairly strong base of active players awaiting the release of Legion. We often hang out on Discord while doing random things for giggles. Current Raid Openings: DPS All are welcome to join socially, with the potential for raid spots We have absolutely 0 tolerance for drama. The !@#$%^- GM likes his gkick button for drama kids. Cheers, Contacts: Mutata#1288 Manda#1706Mupan1 1d
1d WTS Tabard of flame Wanting to sell a code for the Tabard of flame. Looking for 80k OBOIgnïs2 1d
1d [H] - <We Like Lore> Recruiting for Legion <We Like Lore> was founded by a group of friends looking to return to the progression scene once Legion launches. As of this post, we have recruited three partial groups of players with hardcore raiding experience spanning back to Wrath of the Lich King. All experienced and ambitious, we're really looking for some like-minded individuals wishing to progress through Legion's end-game content. Raid Times: Tue, Thurs and Sun 9-12 server Recruiting: Mage (High) Enhancement Shaman (high) Elemental shaman (low) Hunter (high) I implore any and all interested parties to please respond here or add me in-game Sol#1512 or DaCrab#1735 for information to discuss any worries you might haveSolligan5 1d
1d [H] <Lux Æterna> Recruiting Newly founded progression guild by real life friends recruiting for Legion. Veteran leaders with a focus on raiding. Fri-Sat 7:30-10/11pm CST. Raid will last till 11pm if no third shift players work and the group agrees. We're a semi-hardcore guild looking for like-minded individuals wishing to progress through end-game and all content while having fun. Looking to start a 10 man core group with hopes to expand to 20 in the future. Recruitment is open to everyone and all are encouraged to apply as we will be expanding the raid once able to. Discord will be the preferred choice of voice communication for now. Feel free to ask any questions through comments or add me in-game. JRocksMyLyfe#1498Sasooka5 1d
1d Recruiting for legion <JustTheTip> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for legion raiding after an expansion long break. We ended SoO US 377th on an extremely relaxed schedule. Raids are going to be Tue/Sun/Mon - 9pm-12am EST. Because our limited raid time we expect players to have a good understanding of their class and game mechanics. We will be raiding Mythic. Currently looking for the following classes to fill few remaining spots: Range - Mage, Hunter, Lock, Ele Shaman(with healing OS), Shadow Priest(with healing OS) Melee - N/A Healers - N/A Tanks - N/ADoodlepriest11 1d
1d Any EU players around? Longtime raider recently moved to the UK from the US and was wondering if there are any guilds that have active daytime (EST)/ evening (GMT) players? Looking for PvE mainly. edit: before you ask, the ping isn't too bad! ~100msDeshaw1 1d
2d < Outcast > #1 Horde RBG guild is recruiting! Outcast is recruiting experienced pvpers for the quickly approaching release of Legion. An experienced group of players already, we welcome any talented player looking to push rating in both RBGs and arenas. Outcast is rated top 22 in the world for rbgs, top 10 in the US, and is the #1 Horde RBG guild on the Bleeding Hollow server. We welcome all players with 2k+ experience in either RBGs or arenas and intend to continue our PvP dominance on bleeding hollow. In addition to pushing rating, we also have guild wide events and dabble in both wPvP and PvE. All exceptional players are welcome to apply!Sheilla75 2d
2d [H] Debauchery “We Ride Together. We Die Together.” Debauchery is recruiting for Legion. Built on a foundation of mutual respect and open communication, Debauchery has made several pretty special accomplishments in a few short months. Progression minded, we embrace a casual environment but put on our big boy pants for raiding. We’re a pretty close and diverse group with members hailing from many backgrounds. Come as you are. A little rough around the edges but genuine, is better than perfect. Currently, we’re looking to add a few more people to our roster for Legion and pushing Mythic when the time comes. A couple of things we’re looking for in raiders: A good attitude. We are going to wipe. How you handle yourself is paramount. Come prepared for learning. Attitudes should be checked at the door. We’re here to do this together. Consistency. When you sign up to raid with us, we want to know you aren’t going to let 19 other people down by not coming. If you say you’re going to be there: be there. Even if you don’t have the gear to raid yet. Camaraderie We legitimately enjoy playing the game together. We want you to look forward to raids and to maintain those spirits when it gets rough. Some of us look to this group as a second family. Dysfunctional as it may be, we care about who we bring in and how we are defined as team. Dedication We aren’t the guild that is going to mandate 100% attendance. Life comes first. If you aren’t going to make it, let an officer or the GM know in advance. We expect that as a part of this team, you are willing to give your two cents and play the role asked of you. If you want to join, join for the long haul. Think you’d be a good fit? Get in game for a quick interview with the officers: Tìgra - GM (altcode 0236 for the i) Ursanthrope - Officer Grøve - Officer (altcode 0248 for the o) Raìnman - Officer (altcode 0236 for the i) Fedrik - Officer (btag: KFedrik#1471) Farrtbox - Officer For Legion, our raid times are Tuesday and Friday 8-11PM EST. Recruitment is open for the following roles: Ranged DPS (especially that with a healer off-spec). Melee DPS Healers of any class. (Strong preference on Shamans or Monks) Loot is done as a combination of Loot Counsel and AskMrRobot consultation. Priority is given to the biggest upgrade. Mandatory Addons: DBM AskMrRobot Exorsus Raid Tools Discord is mandatory for progression raiding, but not for progression fishing. The use of oxford commas wins big points.Fedrik4 2d
2d Never thought I would play wow again So it has been 2 1/2 years since I last played WOW and somehow have found myself downloading the game again. Who knows for how long but here I am :) Going through all my old links and seems like not much has changed!! Thought I would post and see if there are any familiar faces still around. :)Broadzilla13 2d
2d Omnos 2016: Make the Alliance great again! Omnos here with yet another amazing movie trailer! The upcoming Omnos movie features political powerhouse and future U.S. President Donald Trump, and one of the greatest actors in the Galaxy, Ben Affleck. Ben Affleck in an interview with Entertainment Weekly has said "Working on this movie has just been... you know... a dream. I mean I used to grow up watching videos of Omnos and I never thought I would ever be acting alongside him in a blockbuster movie" Donald Trump calls this movie "Fantastic!", "Amazing!", "One of the best - no. The best movie of all time... I guarantee it" Here is a link to the first movie trailer: "Batman V Trump V Omnos: Term Limits" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwHl6vfwYIo As always god bless you and god bless the Alliance, and America Disclaimer: This forums post contains no malice intent or derogatory or inflammatory content directed towards any Warcraft player, account, or real life person, persons, or groups. This post is not a thread "for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums" or "Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters". Please keep your comments civil and stick to the topic of the thread.Omnos1 2d
2d Return from hiatus, looking for guild I was a very serious and competitive raider from Vanilla through Cataclysm. MoP ruined WoW for me but I'm back and looking for an active guild for some raiding and awesome fun times. Was planning on main speccing Holy Priest for Legion, but i'm up for trying other things if required.Dawnangel1 2d
2d [H] Looking for guild Hello! I am looking for a somewhat social guild on Bleeding Hollow. I'm looking through some of the topics here but figured I would post this as well. I'm looking for a fun guild that has some kind of voice communication that is used and is just looking to have fun questing/doing content/pvp/whatever together. I'm not looking for a hardcore progression guild but would still be interested in "casual" progression at a slow pace potentially. I'm currently rocking a mage but pretty much play anything and will likely have multiple characters I use frequently. I usually heal but for now I am really loving mage. I'm coming back from FFXIV for Legion. A guild that is active late Eastern would be best as I am not typically on until around 11 PM Eastern or so; a Pacific based guild may be best. Feel free to drop some comments in here and I'll check them out, or feel free to ping me on Lerra in game.Lerra3 2d
2d [A] Fire Exia - Recruiting Fire Exia We plan on covering all content from (Casual PvE)/PvP/WPvP/World Defense (not limiting players to content restrictions of pvp or pve Only) We enjoy our Faction Pride!!! What we will be covering? PvE-Raids (Old/New),Dungeons Old/New, Rare/Reputation farming PvP-Arenas,Battlegrounds,(Rbgs Possibly),Skirmishes and Hardcore Wpvp (Small Scale) Tournaments (we will host small bracket Tourneys for rewards like gold and Pets) Guild Achievements - Running Small guild events to push for raising Guild achievements. Guild Humor and Fun - We enjoy our social time in Curse chat be it chatting or challenging one another, it's a big bonus in our guild you feel welcomed into a friendly/supportive environment. Times of our peak? We will be more dominant around the 7Pm-1Am Server time and nocturnal players are always a plus! Personal Gains? In Fire Exia we give every rank the ability to make event's on guild calendar so we have a understanding of what YOU want to achieve so we can get together and knock it out as a team. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Rules * We don't want Guild bashing at all! We don't flourish on immaturity *Any issues with this will be dealt with on sight given the circumstances.* -World Defense is highly recommended for rank ups -No drama / no guild bashing -No trade chat drama or being rude/immature -No begging -No religious/political talk.(take it to whispers) **Result to not follow guild rules will result in guild kick** Extra note - Not searching for elitist jerks, we are looking for dedicated vet wow players that are age 18+ and can work good together in teams and can socialize in a friendly manner and handle arguments or disagreements in a mature aspect / Players that can brainstorm/theory craft ideas that will make the game better for everyone within our guild. Level Requirement? - As of right now any level may join, we just don't want alts rotting in our guild so 30day inactive will result in guild kick unless informed of situations. (anyone is welcomed to join back if kicked over this reason) Voice Server? - We use Curse Chat as of right now the decision is not final for years to come. We really suggest using curse It can lead to quick rank ups. *side note* - We was running [A] Laughing Coffin, but due to both horde and alliance having same name we decided to change it to solve the questions we're getting. We created the name Fire Exia to resolve that issue and start with a fresh name for ourselves. Questions/Concerns? - In game mail Vengz and Cronno for more information or whisper if online.Vengz30 2d
3d Nova Divine is recruiting! Nova Divine is recruiting for new members we are a Causal Guild with free repairs & Site we are seeking a Raid leader to lead the guild to legion Heroics & more also if you already in the guild sign up for novadivine.guildhosting.org We are located on the Bleeding Hollow Realm (US)Felbladé0 3d
3d [H] <Triggered> Recruiting Triggered is a recently formed semi-hardcore guild looking for all dedicated players interested in raiding NOW and in Legion. Our goal is to create a fun environment in which we can push the hardest content. We are a group of returning players who have decided to switch back to WoW from the game TERA, where we were a hardcore guild that pushed for server firsts. We cleared heroic HFC within a week of entering it as a guild. We are looking into starting mythic as soon as we recruit enough solid players. Philosophy: We want to create a raiding guild that has fun during mythic progression. However, this is only possible if each and every member of our mythic core trusts one another to be playing at a similar skill level. We recognize that it will take time to find enough like-minded and skilled raiders, but if we can reach that point, we believe we can have a focused, but relaxed raiding environment where we can have fun during wipes and even more fun on the kill. Raid Info: Current Raid Days and Times (subject to change) Wednesday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST Thursday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST Sunday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST When we hit progression, we might want to add another day, depending on what people want. What we are looking for: We are looking for dedicated raiders who share our vision. We want raiders who are able to show up consistently, fix mistakes, and have fun. We recognize that mistakes do happen, and it is fine as long as you are are able to own up to it, fix the problem, and laugh it off. We want team players who are patient and who want to be a part of building this guild up. Gear and experience is irrelevant as we are simply looking for players who have the potential to become part of our mythic core. Our only requirements right now is that you can prove that you are a capable player. If you currently are not able to perform up to our standards for mythic, you are still welcome to join as a social recruit if you have the correct attitude and are willing to learn. From there, we can help you improve and point you towards the right resources. Recruitment Needs: A few more DPS. Preference on ranged. Any exceptional player regardless of class is encouraged to apply. Contacts: Please contact any of the following people in game or apply on http://triggeredbh.enjin.com/ Grif#1648 Friez#1901 Diva#1145 We look forward to hearing from you!Grifca19 3d
3d Horde - LF Home for Legion! Hi Bleeding Hollow, I'm looking for a new HORDE home for Legion, and have read Bleeding Hollow is a very strong server still. I've been playing WoW since right around the time AQ opened. And have been lucky enough to enjoy most of the end game content that has been offered over the years. Most of the time I played, I raided hardcore, and found myself burned out in guild that struggled with Heroic Rag mechanics in Cata. Shortly into Dragon Soul heroics, I decided to stop raiding; and I completly lost interest in playing shortly into MoP. This past March, I returned after a much needed break. With that time lapse, most of the people I played with have moved on. Now, I'm looking for a place to call home, and a new group of people to become my WoW family. What I'm looking for: -First and foremost, a socially active, mature guild that has been around for several expansions, and will be around for several more (assuming Blizz makes them). -Generally, the people in guild have a high level of skill. I've been playing for a long time, and want to play with other skilled players who will challenge me. -A guild with scheduled activities after 10PM EST and later (after the kids go to bed). -Active rosters for both Raiding and PvP. I've mostly been PvPing since my return, but with the way content is looking for legion, I might find myself interested in raiding again a few nights per week schedule with the right group of people. The social fit/maturity (after rereading this, I sound like an old man): -Laid back, and respectful to everyone. -Don't talk about race or religion negatively in guild or voice chat (I'm not offended by it, just at a point in my life where I'm annoyed when people think they can say whatever they want when they're behind a keyboard). -Politics are only acceptable when blood alcohol content levels are above 0.08% (drinking during non-progression is acceptable, and often encouraged). -General conversaton on non-WoW related things is encouraged. Thanks for taking the time to read this and responding, I'm looking forward to my long awaited transfer.Ethernet1 3d
3d LF new home & after midnight/daytime raiding. Hello all, TL:DR: Looking to bring some characters to Bleeding Hollow. Solid, reliable, mature raider LF chill, drama-free Legion Raiding - prefer Late Night / Daytime server time. Wall-of-text: I generally prefer to tank, have been playing DK a long time (but am finding DH fun, too). I am willing to discuss other classes and roles if the personality and timing fit seems right. I am a solid, confident, and know how to study fights, do homework, mature, and reliable, had to sit out most of WoD due to real life, looking to get back into the action. I've downed many Mythic and Heroic (pre MoP) raid bosses as current content. I'm not the guy that's going to be causing repeated wipes. I want to get into Mythic raiding, although I'm not necessarily in a big rush. Semi-hardcore, you might say. You'll get a raider who shows up reliably and on-time, someone with a good work ethic and maturity, someone who very much dislikes drama and stupid elitist crap, and just wants to have a good time raiding with good people. I'm looking for a guild that has much the same mindset - preferably people who have been around awhile, are relaxed, and don't think every little thing is a source of drama. Ideally this would be a happy, long-term relationship. Happy to chat here, your guild's website, or ingame.Hyraeth2 3d
3d [H] Looking for Raiding Guild I am looking for a horde raiding guild. I've been playing WoW since TBC and I am new to the server. I'm interested in raiding during the week, starting no earlier than 9PM EST, two or three times a week. I have a variety of characters at level 100, and I would be willing to main any one of them, but I'm leaning towards my druid at the moment. I have experience with tanking, healing and damage in raids. I am looking for a relaxed close-knit guild and to make some new friends.Hakuga1 3d
3d LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids on the weekends ending at 1PM PST or earlier or looking for a late night guild that raids at 10pm PST Tues, Wed, Thurs or after 11:30 PM Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun. Prot Pally and Resto Shaman Looking! BananaPanda#1655Bananapandá1 3d
3d Strength of the Alliance? I am looking at Bleeding Hollow as a realm to transfer to as Alliance. I see that it is dominated, population wise, by the Horde. Does this really present any issue playing as Alliance? I am coming from Eitrigg/Shu'halo so either way I am looking at a more significant player presence. I believe BH has more Alliance at max level than my connected realm has total players at max level. I just wanted to gain some insight before shelling out to move over. Thanks.Grimston10 3d
3d [EA](MG) is selling the Felsteel Annihilator Exceptionally Average is selling the Felsteel Annihilator Mount for 1,200,000 Mal'Ganis Gold. (We also take Thrall/Bleeding Hallow gold) Price is somewhat negotiable. We have over 30 Mythic Archimonde kills as a guild to this date! The run takes place on Wednesday @ 8:00 PM Server Time (Central) Currently we have one opening on 8/24. Please contact Kitedu in-game or add Kitedu#1209 with any questions!Kitedu0 3d
3d Things to do before Legion. http://www.wowhead.com/news=254469/legion-pre-expansion-patch-what-to-do-before-august-30th http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion/pre-patch-demon-event Obtain the Moose Mount The Reins of the Grove Warden is only available for a limited time - the item to start the quest will not drop in Legion, but will be available during the pre-expansion patch. Get a group together for Heroic Archimonde and loot the Remnant of Chaos. Mythic Raid Mounts Currently, Ironhoof Destroyer from Mythic Blackhand and the Felsteel Annihilator from Mythic Archimonde are both guaranteed drops. After Legion goes live, these will be reduced to a 1-3% drop chance. Heirloom Trinkets There are five different heirloom trinkets that are available from Mythic dungeon bosses. These trinkets will level with you through Legion, up to 110. Gronntooth War Horn Judgment of the Naaru Orb of Voidsight Infallible Tracking Charm Purified Shard of the Third Moon Secret Vendors The following NPCs are only accessible before the Broken Shore event is completed. You must be level 98+ and on the Broken Shore questline, before boarding the boat in Battle for the Broken Shore to see these NPCs. As Demon Hunters cannot complete the Broken Shore, they can never see these NPCs. Horde Fo'rum the Postmaker by the Draonsh'ar Blockade sells Angry Post, Happy Post. and Thoughtful Post for 10 each. Ravika by Bladefury's Dock sells highly sought-after items from Patch 5.3: the cosmetic item Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes and toys Whole-Body Shrinka', Sen'jin Spirit Drum, and Xan'tish's Flute. Alliance Lenny "Fingers" McCoy at Stormwind Harbor sells Lucky Shirt and the flavor items Old Lucky Coin, Lucky Rat's Tooth, and Lucky Charm. There is a fourth hidden item requiring Stage 6, 7, or 8 of the Broken Shore for Alliance: Alaina's Bonnet Pick up Charred Locket from the Ashes of a Fallen Crusader, located on an altar. Complete the Broken Shore scenario and The Battle for Broken Shore. Head to Eastvale Logging Camp and give the locket to Alaina Hearthsong inside a house at 85.5, 69.7. Briefly leave and return to the house, and on the 2nd floor you can loot the Bonnet. An Alliance character is required to loot the bonnet, but Horde can transmog into it once acquired.Blom4 3d
4d [H] <No Results Just Excuses> daytime guild [H] <No Results Just Excuses> daytime raiding guild About Us: We are a newly formed daytime raiding guild that is looking to do Mythics in Legion, but mostly have fun and down bosses. The guild's core is composed of skilled adult players that have been raiding together for years. Recruitment Needs: All classes are open currently, but we are mostly interested in raiding with like-minded individuals with prior mythic level raiding experience. We are not aiming for server first or top US/world ranks, but instead want to 100% clear mythic content each patch, focusing on being efficient and skilled rather than wiping for hours/days/weeks to down a boss. This does mean that you need to know your class entirely and research the boss fights beforehand on your own time. Raid Times: We are looking to raid Tuesdays and Thursdays somewhere between 2pm - 5pm EST. Voice Chat Discord Contact info Guyver#1936, Qyietstorm#1892Guyver3 4d
4d LF Legion Raiding Greetings, Bleeding Hollow - I'm looking for a nice raiding guild, possibly on this realm, that's semi-hardcore, adult, mature, and relaxed. I'm hoping for a long-term relationship with a steady group. Since I'm looking, I figured I might see about a PvP realm, because I really miss that from xpacs past. I spent some time AFK in WoD, so didn't get much done past HM and BRF until recently. My current guild had quite a bit of turnover in the interim, and the upshot is, I'd really like to find myself a tanking job in a new home. I did manage to get 5/13 mythic HFC with them filling in for absent raiders - but, well, I'd like steadier work than that. I'm pretty flexible and am open to discussing times, trials, roles, classes, specs, whatever. I'd prefer to play DK or DH, but again, all things are up for discussion. Cheers :)Comtesse3 4d
4d Hello BH The old stomping ground doing well? I see more and more BH people crz over to ED to play footsie with we humble RPers and I can see why glancing at the forums but please leash your dogs killing Threshold is a bore. Anyway outside of that how are you all doing? Enjoying the class changes? Thoughts on the Launch event?Kagrenac19 4d
4d Islamophobia in WoW [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/6z583s.png[/IMG] He's in the guild <Divine Descent> on Bleeding Hollow I know there are trolls and idiots all over the internet, but I always find it funny when an overzealous, patriotic NEET has any hate to spew, not that anyone has any right to spew any.Sun42 4d
4d [H] LF semi casual weekend raiding guild Me and a few buddies are surfing the forums looking for a weekend raiding guild. super chill to almost dead preferred. Or just chill. There are 3 of us, maybe 4. Didnt do much in WoD raiding wise and are lookin to get back into it. We have all Hardcore raided at some point in our wow career annnd we are just looking for a place to chill out with good people and kill some giant monsters. o/Növå0 4d
4d <Im Punching His Face> Recruiting We are currently recruiting for PvP and PvE. We are in the process of building our raid team for legion and have a few spots open. Please note this will be a casual raid team. We are recruiting for a Heroic team at the moment mythics will be discussed once we are at that point. Raid times Wed & Friday 930-12 server (EST) Current needs include: Non DH tank Rouge Mage Boomie Hunter Other specs and classes will be considered so feel free to still inquire. What is expected of raiders: Attendance is key we understand that life happens but if you can't make it we would like to know instead of wondering if you are going to show up. Know your class. Please use the time of the prepatch and leveling to understand how your class works after all of the changes. Appropriate addons- DBM, recount-skada, etc.. Curse Voice is our desired VoIP please have it installed and updated. Good Attitude our guild has always had the motto of no drama. We like to laugh cut up and joke if you take things too serious, we may not be the group for you. Proper stats, enchants, gems. Our guild was built will the purpose of PvPing and will are still sticking to our roots. The guild is run by 3 GMs who have achieved 2k+ in multiple brackets. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and are recruiting members who do as well. Whether you like to spam bgs all day or go out in the world and find a fight. If you are interested in joining feel free to reply here or pst anyone guild, they will be able to invite you.Àshê5 4d
4d @muggshotz I'm sorry for killing you all those times,kind of. You were in my area for a certain mount and i don't like to compete for stuff. I understand you were out gunned by my Leet MW dps. Your friend on the other hand hits like a truck and i'm tired of his !@#$. P.S. Please don't spit on me again or i will be forced to lay yet another beat down.Sumar9 4d
4d WTS Personalized Guides So I've been told I make great and easy guides for farming. Not mats for making gold, but collectibles, like Mounts, pets, toys, etc... And I enjoy doing them as well. The guides are always on Word document, and I implement tables if I feel they would help. I find the easier ones first and go from there. I also add costs, % drop, the rare, vendor, or rep needed, and the best way to get said rep. Just so you can get a small idea of what my guides are like, I made a fishing guide and shared it with friends and posted it on reddit that I will link below. All of my friends that used said guide won on their first try. I am selling my guides if you are interested. I know it won't be in high demand as there is google and such, but the one thing google can't do (or wowhead) is give you an exact guide for what you are looking for, the fastest ways to get what you need, the %, cost and what is required, which I do. If you are interested, please comment here or ad my bnet Sorcha#1489. Stranglethorn Fishing Tourney Guide https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/3tx3vl/thought_a_little_distraction_from_legion/Chezah3 4d