Bleeding Hollow

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 1 Bleeding Hollow PvP Guilds Welcome to the Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild List! A comprehensive guide to PvP focused Guilds on Bleeding Hollow [US]. Presented by Seanna and Zulex. This guide features a quick rundown of Guilds for both factions, Alliance and Horde. Basic information about each Guild can be provided here for community members and prospective guildmates to see! Any Guild wishing to get their name on this list or adjust information featured about their Guild can have their GuildMaster/Officers post below and/or contact either Seanna[A] or Zulex[H] in game. Updates to the list will be often. Thanks for reading, we’ll see you on the field! edit: Stickied 7/29/15! In no particular order, the Guilds are as follows:Zulex160 Oct 1
Sep 8 FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers This is purely to swap over the FAQs, I take no credit for the majority of the post I'm posting as I only updated it from the old one (That was made during Cata) ****UPDATED COPY FOR THE STICKY**** Bleeding Hollow Streams! Check these videos if you're here for the world pvp: Sup boyfriends, so I decided that if I combined the three FAQs here, we’d have a better chance at getting it sticked. Then when people ask a question about the server, we can be giant jerks and say “read the stickies noob.” I mostly just copied stuff over from the other FAQs, but I finished the sections that Paddywack left blank, as well as some brief proof reading/editing. Please sticky this and keep it bumped, so we don’t have to have multiple threads/FAQs, as that can sometimes be less helpful than not having a FAQ at all. Anyway, enjoy. --Disclaimer: Most of this FAQ came from Paddywack, Tablez and Ikyteu, so thanks to them. I will update if things become irrelevant, or if the bleeding hollowians deem something need to be added. So due to word recently getting out that our server is big money pimpin’ for PvP, we’ve had a lot of transfers recently for both horde and alliance. This is great, and is helping our PvP community grow even bigger than it already is. If you are one of these transplants from a dead realm, I’m sure you have questions just like the rest of them. This FAQ aims to satisfy those concerns. If you are a dragonslaying PvE fanatic, have no fear, there are plenty of people willing to smash AI with you all day! Table of contents ============= 1a) Server Information 1b) Horde - to - Alliance ratio 1c) How to transfer and cost of transferring 1d) Will I like this server? 2) End-Game Content (PvE) 2a) PvE Progression: Server Rank in the US 2b) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Alliance 2c) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Horde 2d) General Loot Rules for Alliance 2e) General Loot Rules for Horde 3) PvP 3a) World PvP 3b) Arena PvP 3c) Battleground PvP 3d) Rated Battleground PvP 3e) Guilds that PvP (Horde and Alliance) 3f) Ongoing Bleeding Hollow Tournaments 4) Role Playing 5) Server Economy 5a) Alliance 5b) Horde 5c) Collectors and Neutral Auction HousePulse287 Sep 8
4h [H] The Blackt00th Grin is progressing? and i'm not talking about car insurance neither! So, I've been asked to make a post on here for... wait.. you serious? Well, whatever you say... to.. fill spots on the "Progression Raid Team" whatever that means ;) Naw, forreal. The Blacktooth grin is 7/7 N on farm and 3/7 Heroic. Raid times: 8:30-11:30PM est Tues/Thurs. On Tuesdays we'll be clearing normal and starting heroic team starts directly after until we have others that can clear normal without the help of the progression team. the progression group will use the full 8:30 - 11:30 Requirements for the Progression team: 850+. Lower is fine as long is they understand there are certain dps requirements to down certain bosses, so as long as they get there within a reasonable amount of time (week or two) we don't care what their current ilvl is. Classes in need: WW Monk, Rogue, Spriest, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, DK (dps mainspec, tank off) Fire Mage and MM Hunter. Any interest? Contact Forrester or Vyllndrius by any means necessary such as but not limited to; carrier pigeon, smoke signals, or Whisper in game or the even more dated method of in game mail. PS. The raid leader is in a wheelchair. Need someone to build him a ramp. Blegh, now that all that crap is over. Lets throw out the normal scheduled shenanigans shall we? Don't want to give off the impression Blacktooth Grin is actual good at the game. If you aren't into that pve bullshlitz you can join the terribads like myself in pvp. What you need to know about us to join in on that party: -We have a Discord for voice communications and we use it.. A lot. - Be 18 or older ID's in the basket. Yeah, that means you Lisa. -Understand we are CASUAL about the game. Though we do have some serious tendencies once in awhile. -We like Tim Allen. He's a comedic genius. -Our lives are like a late 80's -90's action movie. Lastly, we're a bunch villains who enjoy the messier things in life. That about wraps up my time, I see the guys in white bringing my jacket by, aren't they sweet? This message brought to you in part by The Blacktooth Grin, Baby Cthulhu and PBS as well as Popeye's Chicken Stay classy Bleeding Hollow, and if not, send 'em my way. - Sam the Rogue. *The Blacktooth Grin has no affiliation with the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) or Popeye's Chicken - The Blacktooth Grin Legal team.Sam2 4h
5h [H]Maximum Effort (18+) - 7/7H LF 1 Heals Maximum Effort is a "Mature"* (18+), Semi Casual**, Laid Back Raiding Guild, recruiting players interested in Legion Raids/Mythic+ Dungeons as well as those just looking for a group of active people to play with. For up to date info about the guild and its recruitment, visit us at ----- Raid Schedule: We raid Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30 EST till 11:30 EST. Additionally we have an optional Alt Run on Saturdays beginning at 8:30 EST (This group will start Saturday October 1st @ 8:30EST). Voice Chat: We use Discord for Voice Chat Loot: We will be using personal loot for the next couple weeks while we get heroic cleared and on farm. After that we will switch to Loot Council, using the RCLootCouncil addon. We will use several criteria for determining who gets a particular item including Raid Attendance, Guild Contribution, Your role and its importance, and the size of the upgrade/whether it would complete a set bonus. Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS: Right now we dont need any Ranged DPS. Melee DPS: Right now we dont need any Melee DPS. Heals: We need 1 Healer to complete our group (No Holy Pallys). Tanks: Right now we dont need any Tanks. ----- For additional information, refer to our website or contact one of us in game Pipology - Pipology#1845 Sharrq - Sharrq#1244 ----- * We use the term "Mature" pretty lightly. Our entire raid group is over 21, but there is plenty of joking around and such. More realistically we are a group of adults (with members in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s as well as some married couples) but we still joke around and have fun. If you offend easily or you are going to whine about loot and such, we probably arent for you. ** Since the term Casual Raiding gets used in a variety of different ways, we are a very laid back guild that likes to joke around and have fun ... but we do like to focus during boss fights and such. No one wants to wipe on a boss over and over again because someone isnt paying attention or because no one can hear the raid leader calling stuff out over Voice Chat. Ultimately we play this game to have fun, not to tell people how to play their characters or make people play something they dont want to. If you make a mistake, we will remind you to avoid X or move for Y, but we arent going to start yelling or pointing fingers.Sharrq41 5h
5h WTB Shadowruby Pendant of the Decimator Looking to buy this JC neck with the Decimator prefix. Hit me up in game or by mail and we can talk price, but suffice to say I'm paying well. Thanks!Ataraxie4 5h
6h H <Unity> 7/7H, Need DPS to start Mythic <Unity> is looking for an offtank and DPS to get started on Mythic EN. We are currently 7/7 normal and 7/7 heroic. Our raids times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:30-11:30 EST. Wowprogress link: We have been around since the beginning of WotLK and are a very close and laid back raiding guild. We run nightly Mythic+ dungeons and are very active in Discord voice chat, we pretty much have someone in there 24/7 We are in need of mostly DPS with a high need for a Shadow Priest, warlock, Boomkin, and Mage. But we are willing to accept any class/spec We would prefer everyone to be 855+ if possible for our heroic/mythic raid group. If not that's okay. We have no problem helping you run mythic+/Normal EN to get you there. Please PM me in game or on here if interested Weaslemasta#1803Weaslemasta23 6h
9h [A] <GankSpank> Recruiting for World PvP GankSpank GM: Zanju GankSpank has been an active/ successful PvP Guild on Bleeding Hollow for years now. We are a PvP focused guild, with a special focus on world PvP. This expansion we plan to raid more (Gear for world PvP) PvP Content We are active in Arenas, BG's, RBG's, and world PvP. We are mostly focused on world PvP because of the personal aspect of it. Knowing you are going up against a Horde Guild on your server in open world PvP with no rules where anything can happen is fun to us. Creating Faction Rivalry is what we love doing. You just can't get this from Arena or RBG's. And we have done a great job of creating our own personal content through causing faction Rivaly. Recruting: players who are interested in any PvP, and who especially love world PvP, and if you are interested n RBG's. PvE Content We are active in Mythic Dungeons(both normal and plus's). We cleared 7/7 Normal EN the first week, and we are looking into clearing heroic soon, then on to Mythic. Recruiting: players interested in raiding this expansion. We don't want anyone who is not willing to put in effort; either to min-max their character, learn the fights, or use Flasks or food. But like I said we all know the fights and are willing to teach. People We have a highly skilled group of core players who know their classes extremely well, and aren't Elitists. Many of us have been high rated RBG/ Arena. We are willing to help you min-max your character to reach your maximum potential. We are even willing to do our own research for you in order to help improve your performance. As long as you are willing to learn and listen, we are willing to teach and help. That being said, we never beat our chests or take ourselves too seriously. We have a ton of fun. Voice We use TeamSpeak. We are usually always on TS if we are online. It is certainly not required, but if you want to PvP/ PvE with us and rank up, then it is. Rules: We don't ask for much. Our guild has a very relaxed environment. We don't beat our chests. We don't take ourselves too seriously. We don't want to police you. We urge all of our members to rule and think for themselves. We are all adults. Be active. Make your own content. Come up with your own events if you want. We are looking for people who take initiative and start their own groups for world pvp or BG's. We are not looking for people who want to join a large guild and just go with the flow, and become another drop in the pond. Videos: If you are so inclined, below is two very short videos showcasing <GankSpank>'s succsess in World PvP in both WoD and Legion: Closing: <GankSpank> has been an active, successfull, and respected PVP guild on Bleeding Hollow for years now. We have seen horde and Alliance guilds come and go. We often work with the other main Alliance World PvP guilds including <The Grieffers>, <Fire Exia>, and <Alliance Vanguard>. The only players who will say a negative thing about us are either A. Horde or B. players in the Alliance guild "enclave". This stems from me asking their GM if they wanted to come fight a 40 man <Ironwolf Clan> Raid in Stormwind, and he said some nasty things to me, then promptly put me on ignore. I couldn't tell you why, but that's of little importance. <GankSpank> and <Alliance Vanguard> teamed up and wiped them multiple times. The lesson here is that <GankSpank> has mature players who can play nice with others for the sole purpose of being successful in PvP. TLDR: <GankSpank> is a PvP focused guild with a very relaxed environment. Cute girls, cool guys, mature environment. if you are interested, of if you have any questions, you can message us here, or message "Omnos", "Batillus", or "Zanju" in-game. If you too afraid to committing to a guild you may not like, then join us, try us out, and then try out the other Alliance guilds. I am confident that you will come back. But if you don't then I won't care. You want a guild that is a good fit for you.Omnos7 9h
9h LF Active Guild Poking around for an active guild. Primarily to run mythic+ dungeons. Perhaps a raid a night or two a week. I have been tanking for a couple weeks now, but would like to start DPS. Thanks for reading.Bangsmash3 9h
9h [H]<SLAPPED IDIOT> 5/7H LF DPS to fill core <SLAPPED IDIOT> Bleeding Hollow - Horde 7/7 Normal 5/7 Heroic Raid Times: Wed/Sat 8:30-11:30pm Server Time(EST) Looking to raid with ~15+ players Recruiting to progress through Heroic and on to Mythic raids and stay current with the new set of raids coming out soon. Mostly comprised of raiders who have been waiting for an expansion as good as Wrath to start raiding again. That time is now. Mostly a group of friends who are looking to find a fine balance between hardcore and casual. Progression without spending 40+ hours on raiding type stuff. Requirements: Discord and Mic and halfway decent communication skills. Don't be afraid of *%@%!@*# jokes. What we need: Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Rogue Warrior Hunter Destro/Demo Lock We'll take applications for anyone. Link armories. Let's !@#$ing go, boys.Bambroskef2 9h
10h Hey Muddy Remember how you just killed me at a world quest in Highmountain? Neither do I. Try again soon. /threadDretaiv104 10h
10h [H] <Lux Æterna> 7/7H-Weekend Raid Recruiting Newly founded progression guild by real life friends recruiting. Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Veteran leaders with a focus on raiding. Fri-Sat 8:30-11/12am EST. (Server) Raid will last till 12am if no third shift players work and the group agrees. We're a semi-hardcore guild looking for like-minded individuals wishing to progress through end-game and all content while having fun. Our 20man core group is in the process of tuning. Benched raider positions are still available for the more casual. If you're interested in a guild to run Mythic dungeons, keystones, pvp or other shenanigans, that's available as well. There's still plenty to do within the guild as a benched raider. Possible recruitment needs are as follows. - Healers (Paladin) - Range DPS (Priest) Loot Council will be used for normal/heroic progression at the start of Emerald Nightmare. Once we progress to mythic, we may switch to EPGP if it feels like a good option for progression and loot. Discord will be the preferred choice of voice communication. Feel free to ask any questions through comments or add me in-game. JRocksMyLyfe#1498Sasooka25 10h
11h [H] LF Late night raiding guild I'm currently looking for a late night raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow horde side. Late night meaning starting roughly around 11 PM - 12 AM EST. I currently play an Unholy DK sitting currently at 850 ilvl. I also play a mage at 842 ilvl. I also have access to an 850 Resto Shaman. I have an 844 priest and a ~840 warrior. Also, leveling a warlock in the meantime ( or a rogue ). Prefer to play either the DK / Mage / Warrior, but am willing to consider my other options. I am 5/7 N (haven't done Cenarius / SpiderBird other than LFR). LMK thanks!Bleurghdk0 11h
12h [H] The Blâck Hand - Recruiting [H] The Blâck Hand - New Progression Raiding Guild is looking for new members to fill its ranks. Our leadership is 7/7H 1/7M. We are looking to recruit members ready or nearly ready for heroic raiding and quickly progress through Heroic EN and beyond. We want to be a small but cohesive unit, that can penetrate content and reap the rewards of victory. We are actively recruiting all dps, especially ranged dps. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 7:00pm ST - 10:pm ST Regardless of our numbers during the starting weeks we will prevail by pugging as many people as we need to get the job done. The Black Hand will not Fail!!! Please feel free to contact me with any questions: Shinypants#12210 Evilann84#1679Cameltôtëm2 12h
12h [H]-Lost Lanterns- LF all for Core Group! -Lost Lanterns- are recruiting all classes and specs to build our core group! We are a very relaxed guild who put enjoying the content of the game with relaxed enjoyable personalities over all else. What We Do •Raid Mondays and Wednesdays 9pm-12am server time. Currently in N EN and will progress as we clear content. •Mythic+ guild runs; for gear, for the challenge, for fun! •Gear up/assist guildies! We pride ourselves on our core group's willingness to run and help other guild members. May it be a fresh 110 that needs burnt through heroics or mythics, or helping anyone with current quest/dungeon content. •Guide learning members. If so desired, we have some very knowledgeable core players who can assist and guide you on what they know to help you improve your play. Whether it be with class specific help or dungeon/raiding mechanics. We will gladly help where we can! What We Don't Do •Tolerate people being negative to our members. Inside the guild or out. •Not include members because of skill or gear level. As long as you reach the minimum ilvl requirements and are trying to improve, you're coming on raids/M+ runs. •Tolerate toxicity or passive aggressive behavior. Respect and patience are big with our core members. If there are issues, we address them and deal with them upfront and directly. •Not have fun! If these things sound like they fit the way you want to enjoy the game, then please feel free to message/mail "Bigbluu" or "Phaunos" in game, or you can leave a post here! Thank you! <••Our Raiding Interests••> •DPS - All! •Healers - 2-3. Shaman, Monk, and Priest •Tanks - Backup tank to our main tanks. Can come as dps/healer when not tanking.Bigbluu7 12h
12h Enclave I heard you Salty Friend of mine was poking around at the Enclave youtube channel, and said all Horrigan does is post videos about killing me. They all have 5 likes. Are those your boy friends Horrigan? Because your sweaty palms can't stop me breh. 12h
15h [H] <Provoked> 2/7M LFM for Core Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 15h
16h Recruiting for legion <JustTheTip>(7/7H)[H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for legion raiding after an expansion long break. We ended SoO US 377th on an extremely relaxed schedule. Raids are going to be Tue/Thur/Mon - 9pm-12am EST. Because our limited raid time we expect players to have a good understanding of their class and game mechanics. We will be raiding Mythic. Currently looking for the following classes to fill few remaining spots: Range - Mage, Hunter, Lock, Shadow Priest Melee - N/A Healers - N/A Tanks - N/A As of now we will be using discord as our communication, but this is subject to change. Loot system will be a modified EPGP. If you have any questions feel free to leave a post here or send me a realID request -crruxxy#1677. Apply at 16h
17h H <Professional Pirates> recruiting This post is mainly so I can link to interested people. RAID TIMES: Heroic raids THUR/SUN 8pm eastern to around 11ish. 5man Mythic and Mythic+ on Mon/Tue (attendance not required). Professional Pirates are back and recruiting 2 non druid healers, a tank and probably have some room for a few melee. Very solid core that just needs more reliable raiders to progress. We were AOTC for HM and BRF well before the cut off, but most of our top DPS retired/quit wow after the blackhand kill and filling all those slots was too hard so I called it shortly into HFC. We are not a hardcore one shot group. It sometimes takes us an entire night to down a new boss, and even in rare cases we don't get it till I look at logs and rethink things. With the exception of blackhand, we have always downed the boss on 2nd night after I make adjustments. So with that said if you are the type to get pissed and leave guild because we have been wiping on a boss for 2 hours straight then look elsewhere because you will be wasting both our times joining this guild. Once we have a boss downed tho its pretty much 1 shot from then out. Loot rules are essentially council, but by a system that values attendance>performance=bis list>roll. These are not hard set however. For example, a guy who shows up ~90% of the time will not auto lose his loot to a guy that makes it 100%, or that does a tad more dmg. Someone who comes ~50% of the time and is pretty much being carried because of bad skill however has no chance to get anything a decent raider wants (and will not be brought to progression). We will try to help that guy out on bosses we have farmed however. As a guild we are pretty light hearted by nature. During progression things can get a little serious but normally jokes are made throughout, and I encourage any trolling that does not waste time for fun (killing someone by immuning the meteor on flamebender when boss is <5% and everyone is up is fair game. Troll porting someone to ancient dal that has to waste 3 min getting to his corpse then get summoned back is not ok). Drunken pirate raid will be returning this xpac where we just show up drunk 1 night and smash heads against normal mode on alts or whatever. I also do random things to waste my gold like pirate mog night with the winner getting 50k or so. Bonus gold may show up in your mail based on attendance/performance when I get drunk. As guild leader I spend a lot of time helping people learn, tweaking addons/ui to help various issues that may be holding them back. I provide all raiding food/glyphs/flask/pots/chants so you can focus on real life and/or improving your mechanics in game instead of wasting time farming gold. All I ask is enough respect to let me know if you are going to miss a raid via ingame chat/mail so I can adjust. Whisper or mail me ingame for any other questions. -ZabGangplank3 17h
18h [H] <Forged in Fury> Recruiting 2/7 H Forged in Fury is currently 2/7H and looking for more members for Heroic progression. We have had some guild members stop playing due to IRL issues. We are trying to move from a more casual raiding guild to a guild that can get on two nights a week and progress. Raid Schedule: We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 to 11 pm EST. Monday is an optional clean-up/alt run night. Current Recruitment Needs: Tank: Non Warrior Ranged DPS: ALL Melee DPS: ALL but enhancment/retribution Healer: Holy Pally/ MW Monk Voice Chat: Naturally we use Discord. Loot: As of right now loot will be personal loot until we get to a point where gearing certain players in a certain order matters. Additional Info: Please note that everyone is welcome to come and try out. We have a pretty decent group of mature players that are friendly and helpful. Don't have the gear but want to raid? Come on in and we will help where and when we can. If interested or have any questions feel free to pm me in game. Tuurgan - Tuurgan#1640 Wigwam - Asyd#1391Tuurgan3 18h
20h 861 MM Hunter LF Guild 861 MM hunter looking for solid guild group. currently im 7/7 normal and 5/7 Heroic. I also like running mythics and help fellow guildies with weekely task or even level alts. Looking for late raid times but can work out early times as well afternoons and early evening do not work for me. Im rocking leatherworking and skinnnig both at 800. My alt toon is A prot Pally that i currentl am working on lvling..Blorex3 20h
1d Who would win? Who would win, Mike Banning or John Wick? I think that would be awesome to see.Muddykenshin11 1d
1d Resto Sham 856 LF guild Hey looking for a herioc/mythic raiding guild two days a week with Around 10pm - 1am(server) raid times. Please add my btag or leave a comment below thanks a bunch! Cjkiller06#1112Vuuhdo0 1d
1d 849 Shadow Priest LF Late-night raiding Guild 7/7 EN experience DPS with OS 848 Holy looking to raid group either Tues/Fri/Sun nights anywhere between 9pm EST - 2am ESTUltimä2 1d
1d Shards Of Darkness [A] - Recruiting hards Of Darkness (A) is an adult casual raiding guild looking for dedicated and focused members, aiming towards constant progression in end game content, currently progressing through Heroic Emerald Nightmare. We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7pm-10pm EST. We strive to be a successful guild on our server. Now, as much as we LOVE to raid, raiders aren't the only members we're trying to appeal to. In SoD we believe in having something for everyone, the hardcore raider, the casual player, the avid PvPer. Players that have been playing WoW from Vanilla, and also players that are just leveling their very first toon. Or you might be looking for a guild where you'd just like to socialize, anything you can think of, this is the guild for you. We are a casual raiding guild. We raid two nights a week for 3 hours each. We are adults and understand the commitment of our life outside of WoW. That’s why we’ve decided to do only two nights, but we require those 3 hours to be quality. We expect full attendance from our committed raiders. While looking to build a roster of committed players, we still want to have strong focus on helping out other guild members at the same time. SoD's main objective is the progression of every guild member in every aspect of World Of Warcraft. We are helpful and have a lot of fun, we also know when it's time to tighten up and accomplish goals for the good of the guild. In order to sustain a productive, mature guild environment we're currently only accepting players ages 16+. Offering (obviously) a guild website, guild repairs, Discord server, a Twitter account (@ShardsODarkness) in order to keep members updated on important news and announcements throughout the day, and EXTREMELY dedicated leadership, we're currently looking for members to help us grow and progress in our goal of becoming a succseful and established guild on our server. If everything you've read so far appeals to you, please be sure to submit a Recruitment Form in our "Recruitment" tab on our website, post your interest in this forum, or reach out to someone in the guild. What you should expect: Involved and dedicated leadership Social and mature guild Fun raiding atmosphere Guild officers / members always willing to help Progression is our number one goal Consistent raid nights (Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-10pm EST) We provide flasks and food. What we expect of you: Knowledgeable about your own class Up to date with most efficient build and rotation Knowledgeable about raid encounters, we provide videos and strategies on our website. Environmentally aware. Able to follow raid leader instructions and corrections. Strive to be the best that you can be at your role. Consistent raid attendance. It’s only for 6 hours of the week. Current needs for raiding (though anyone is welcome to apply): In need of PLATE and MAIL wearers. Please come take loot, seriously. Since we are progressing through EN Heroic (1/7), we are looking for 845+ iLvl. If you don’t meet that requirement, please still apply! We will help gear you up. Whether it’s through mythics+, or EN normal. Welcome to the Darkness.Demonitus1 1d
1d WTB: ALL Weighted Jack-o'-Lanterns I want to buy all of your Weighted Jack-o'-Lanterns. All of them. I'm currently paying 7g/ea. COD them to me or hit me up in game. It's important that I collect as many as possible.Dunkelweizen44 1d
1d The Drunken Duck Just to let you guys know that The Drunken Duck is an inactive guild that used to have lvl 19 pvp and lvl 60 raiding. I am willing to let ANYONE from Skill Ratio, and that means Skill Ratio only, to run this guild any way they want. And they will get guild leader title. But i remain Gm. Offer is there.Böömtåstíç1 1d
1d [H] 2/7M Recruiting more!! Guild: <Tilted Halos> Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Website: Stream: Progression: 7/7 Normal Emerald Dream 7/7 Heroic Emerald Dream 2/7 Mythic Raid Times: We currently raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30pm to 12:00am EST. Loot: Looting is done by a loot council made up of the officer core. Special items such as Mounts, Patterns and pets are given priority to officers and Veteran raiders to ensure they retain within the guild. Recruitment Needs: We always actively recruit so please feel free to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below! High Priority: Feral Druid Ret Paladin Holy Paladin Fire Mage Havoc Demon Hunter Interested in joining Tilted Halos? We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. We are much more than just a guild, we are a gaming community. We also play other games such as Overwatch, CS:GO, LoL, and Hearthstone as some examples. We are also LGBT and female friendly. We ask everyone to apply to the guild, but if more information is needed, Add us in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Tilted Halos raid team, we thank you for your time and interest. Cel#1893 - Guild Leader Blewper#1244- Recruiting OfficerCeleenia2 1d
1d [A]<The Enclave> Wants You! - 2/7M The Enclave is back in WoW and currently recruiting for Legion. We're looking for players of various skill levels who are interested in the following activities: * World PvP * Rated PvP * PvE Raiding Our guild does not focus on one activity exclusively instead we offer our members a variety of ways to progress their characters. When you join The Enclave you're not just joining a PvP or PvE guild. You're joining a community that has been around since 1998 and a guild that has played WoW since launch and is still the oldest guild still left on Bleeding Hollow. This stability and organization is something very few other guilds can offer. (PROOF OF CREATION DATE: Requirements TeamSpeak 3 » TS3 is our VOIP of choice. Level 90 And Above » In today's WoW world there is very little reason not to be level 90 since you can get a "free" one from purchasing WoD or by paying for a boost. Good Attitude » I'll take a mediocre player with a great attitude over a phenomenal player with a bad attitude. You can always teach a bad player how to be good but you can't teach a rat how to not be a rat. Thick Skin » Our guild is very politically incorrect and we do not censor people's opinions, bad jokes or comical retardation. If you can't handle profanity or adult subjects you would be better suited in another guild. About The Enclave is a gaming organization that has been in existence since 1998. Since then we have played and succeeded in a multitude of games. From PlanetSide to World of Warcraft The Enclave has left it's mark and is either loved or hated by the communities we've been a part of. Leadership strives to keep TE competitive yet fun. Drama is squashed out and never given a chance to cause harm. Despite the fact that we're a serious guild we do not force members to raid or PvP if they do not want to since we understand that not every members joins for the same experience. We do our best to meet the expectations of all members and all that we ask for in return is dedication and that you do your best. Goals Victory » Our motivation stems from an unrelenting desire to dominate. Our enemies immediately recognize the true opposition. It’s always us. Legacy » Over a decade has passed since our inception. Even with the strain of time we remain an active, ambitious community. The foundation of our strength lies within our collaborative efforts. We seek to achieve excellence because at the end of the day The Enclave strives to do more than simply play the game, but to be a part of its legacy. To be honored by tales that will carry on long after us. To be immortalized in the history of the game. Growth » No guild survives without recruits. We actively seek like-minded players who have and share the same drives and desires as us. We do our best to ensure new recruits fit in and become core members. Fun » Despite how serious this all may sound, our primary focus is always to have fun. This is a game, and we realize that. Having an ire of professionalism does not mean we sacrifice the core of why we do what we do. If we're not having fun, there's no point to any of this.Sarasuvati3 1d
1d What happened? I was told there would be an uprising, a call to arms. A renaissance of Horde WPVP lead by Cretus and whatever guild hasn't gkicked him this week. I was given the impression there would be fire and brimstone raining upon us. That every step in the world would be a struggle. Instead all we got was Cretus, who still doesn't have any friends, running around in circles and jumping off cliffs and dieing. Nothing has changed. What happened?Triumphofman59 1d
1d 856 Tank LF Guild Been playing off and on since Vanilla. Looking to Tank again this expansion. Currently only 7/7 N haven't step foot in Heroic/Mythic. Typically go to work about 6am EST so looking for a twice a week with a reasonable end time raid group. Originally wanted to do an all local guild but that kinda fell through, would have competent friends if their schedules matched as well. In Game: Skeetones BNET: Efischient#1455Skeetones1 1d
1d HC Raider and his !@#$stick Friend LF Guild I am a long-term wow veteran who was sucked back in by his idiot friend and am a little late to the expansion as a result. I am looking for a guild where me and said friend can socialize and eventually join as raid members. About Me: Have been playing a holy paladin since vanilla and am experienced with mythic tier raid content from previous expansions. I understand the requirements and expectations of hardcore progression guilds and work to exceed those expectations. I arrive early and prepared with food buffs, flasks, and potions. I diligently seek out the best gear, professions, and enhancements to maximize my individual performance. I thoroughly research encounters in advance and stay current on the latest trends, theorycrafting, and best practices. Post-raid I examine parses to better understand my performance and look for areas of improvement. Open to criticism and a mature, team-oriented individual. About my Friend: Is a !@#$stick. Guaranteed to stand in fire and will probably wipe your raid. Likes to play Boomkin, but you would probably think he was a healer from his DPS. If we sound like the pair for you, please drop me a note in-gameOphealicon5 1d
1d [H] 855 Prot War LF Raid Team Looking for a guild to raid with pushing through heroic and mythic EN. Current guild made it through normal and the GM and his core team quit logging on for raids. Looking for weeknights starting after 4pm PST (7pm EST) and ending by 9pm PST (12am EST) Can switch to Alliance if neededAhotahurs2 1d
1d sunwell dueling ily helladin we will meet once again next wednesday at 10:30 est by the sunwell <3 get psyched boys, bring your best 1v1 gameTaraza4 1d
1d [H] <gib iten pls> recruiting dps + MW monk We're a newer guild formed by RL friends who want to push content in Legion. We are currently 7/7 heroic, and seek more dps and a MW monk to continue progressing into mythic content. We raid T/W/TH 9pm-12am EST. Add Morthond or Ayydu for more info. Come get itens.Morthond13 1d
1d Serenity in Val'sharah Today is a day to be remembered. Today is a day for celebration and recognition. Today, the venerable Captain Omnos was riding through the dense foliage of Val'sharah, his golden armor reflecting beams of light that managed to slither through the thick canopy overhead. For just a moment, he paused to contemplate the beauty of his surroundings, as well as to contemplate how much beauty he added to it by simply existing within it. While he paused, his attention momentarily shifted away from horde-hunting, a group of disreputable heathens found their chance and struck at him. Caring not how devoid of honor or sense their actions were, they stood around The Omnos as he feigned death for what seemed like an eternity, falsely thinking themselves victors. Little did they know what was in store for them. As they stood gloating, something changed. There was a shift in the direction of the winds. They felt a pressure in the air, and some began to taste blood in their mouths. Before they could resolve the reasons behind the sudden change in atmosphere, a whirlwind of blue banners rushed through the trees, like water over rocks, and a wave of justice came crashing into them. They tried to make sense of what was happening. They called for aid, like children in a riptide being dragged further from the shores of hope. Whatever aid did come, however, was swept up and doomed to the same fate. They heard an echoing laughter amongst the screams of their allies. Then, all was silent, as the last of them fell. They realized this day that they would never taste the glory known by those shrouded in blue. They realized there was no hope for survival. They realized they should have never made the mistake of incurring the wrath of The Omnos and GankSpank. Most importantly they realized they would never be that. They would never be a force to fear. They would always remain just out of reach of greatness...right at the threshold.Zanju21 1d
2d <Oddity> LF DPS and Heals 7/7H <Oddity> is recruiting dedicated individuals for all forms of content. Oddity was formed by a group of guys who have been playing together for a long time. We strive for members who want to accomplish guild goals while having fun at the same time. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST. We are currently 7/7 H. We will complete Heroic next with progression on Mythic to follow. Specifically, we could use more healers and dps, however, all exceptional players should apply. In addition to raids we will be forming several Mythic+ groups. We believe smaller group content such as this will strengthen our raid team. If you are a PvPer we are also interested in having you. We will be planning RBG nights. Several of our members are 2k+ experienced players and will be forming arena groups frequently. Contact one of the members below for more information: Garum#1743 Belt#1187 Sunchip#1882Garum5 2d
2d <GankSpank> Defeats <Threshold> Breaking News: <GankSpank> Defeats <Threshold> twice in Val'Sharah. In true fashion, <GankSpank> let their prey resurrect and re-form their group twice. And in true fashion, <Threshold> faces smashed up against <GankSpank>'s wall of chiseled chinned stoic warriors and large breasted deadly women. "When you surround an enemy leave an outlet. Do not press a desperate foe too hard..." -Omnos It would have come as a shock when, the second time <GankSpank> attacked <Threshold>, they were summoning a Horde Guild from another server. But Omnos doesn't expect anything less from a Horde guild who has been constantly defeated by <GankSpank> even when <Threshold> had more players. You cannot expect much from a guild like <Threshold>, who relies on a 10 man Add to multi-boxing boomkin druid to win their battles. Special thanks to Alliance guild <Fire Exia> for making the teams even (although <Threshold> had more players both times they were defeated). Omnos's personal film crew was on location to capture the fighting first hand. The following is the uncut, raw, in-edited footage of the fighting. WARNING: this footage includes graphic warfare. Viewer discretion is advised: Make sure to visit Join <GankSpank> today! God Bless you and god bless the USA/ the Alliance. Disclaimer: This forums post contains no malice intent or derogatory or inflammatory content directed towards any Warcraft player, account, or real life person, persons, or groups. it is "here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss ideas and give game play advice". This post is not a thread "for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums" or "Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters". Any Audio used in the video is meant to be satire and I do not encourage you to join the United States Marine Corps. Please keep your comments civil and stick to the topic of the thread.Omnos16 2d
2d Dracoex enjoy that walk of shame back to silvermoon?Pvtpandemic17 2d
2d [H] Aspirations - 7/7H recruiting We are currently accepting all positions for raiding (In strong need of heals and ranged dps). All of our current raiders are skilled players and we are looking to find other people that enjoy playing their class to it's full potential. The only thing we require as a guild is discord + mic, and the ability to raid 2 nights a week. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30pm - 10:30pm with occasional Sunday night clean up if enough people are willing. We are fairly laid back during raids but we also don't waste time during raid hours. If interested in joining or for anymore info please contact one of the following: Murf#1362 Bowyer#11301 Squirrel#1198Sightz1 2d
2d <Hide The Pickle> 1/7M is Recruiting <Hide the Pickle> is a Horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow that is searching for a few more key members to fill out our Mythic raid team. Currently we are 7/7H and 1/7M EN. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8:30 to 11 EST. We are currently recruiting exceptional raiders 720+ilvl with Legendary Ring(Mandatory), ANY CLASS CONSIDERED! High priority on: Melee DPS: -Windwalker Ranged DPS: -Mage -Hunter All Ranged Classes Considered If this is you or a friend of yours, please talk to an officer in-game or apply at our website - If this is not you but you are an exceptional player and would like to be part of our team, please apply or talk to an officer in-game! We are always on the lookout for exceptional players who fit our atmosphere and guild. Our goal is to see end game content and have fun with friends along the way. We don't take the game too seriously, but still are going to do what needs done to see the content we want to see, while it is still current. More information about <Hide the Pickle> can be found at our website - There you will find our forums, which will give you an idea of what we look for in guild members and a bit about who we are. While you are there, feel free to fill out an application if you like what you read - the more Pickles the better! Feel free to add my battle tag for any further questions as well. Gnome#1946Gnomechicken0 2d
2d [A] Fire Exia - Recruiting Fire Exia We plan on covering all content from (Casual PvE)/PvP/WPvP/World Defense (not limiting players to content restrictions of pvp or pve Only) We enjoy our Faction Pride!!! What we will be covering? PvE-Raids (Old/New),Dungeons Normal/Heroic/Mythic and also Rare/Reputation farming / world quests (Raid times are Sat/Sun 8pm12am EST/Server time Currently 7/7N & 3/7H) wowprogress > PvP-Arenas,Battlegrounds,Skirmishes and Wpvp Guild Achievements - Running Small guild events to push for raising Guild achievements. Guild Humor and Fun - We enjoy our social time in Curse chat be it chatting or challenging one another, it's a big bonus in our guild you feel welcomed into a friendly/supportive environment. Times of our peak? We will be more dominant around the 7Pm-1Am Server time and nocturnal players are always a plus! Personal Gains? In Fire Exia we give every rank the ability to make event's on guild calendar so we have a understanding of what YOU want to achieve so we can get together and knock it out as a team. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Rules * We don't want Guild bashing at all! We don't flourish on immaturity *Any issues with this will be dealt with on sight given the circumstances.* -World Defense is highly recommended for rank ups -No drama / no guild bashing -No trade chat drama or being rude/immature -No begging / Asking for Gold -No religious/political talk.(take it to whispers) **Result to not follow guild rules will result in guild kick** Extra note - Not searching for elitist jerks, we are looking for dedicated vet wow players that are age 18+ and can work good together in teams and can socialize in a friendly manner and handle arguments or disagreements in a mature aspect / Players that can brainstorm/theory craft ideas that will make the game better for everyone within our guild. Level Requirement? - As of right now any level may join, we just don't want alts rotting in our guild so 30day inactive will result in guild kick unless informed of situations. (anyone is welcomed to join back if kicked over this reason) Voice Server? - We use Curse Chat as of right now the decision is not final for years to come. We really suggest using curse It can lead to quick rank ups. *side note* - We was running [A] Laughing Coffin, but due to both horde and alliance having same name we decided to change it to solve the questions we're getting. We created the name Fire Exia to resolve that issue and start with a fresh name for ourselves. Questions/Concerns? - In game mail Vengz and Cronno for more information or whisper if online.Vengz73 2d
2d Dretaiv, is a dude now IDK how i feel about this. (o_o)Zarrett14 2d
2d No dentist? no problem! just Blacktooth Grin OH! I didn't see you there. Let me clear a space on this big comfy couch for you. Here, sit down, Want to know a secret? I heard.... The Blacktooth Grin is.... is... recruiting and ballin' dawg! You know who it is, Uncle Sam is back for hot minute to tell ya about the casual scum we got breedin' over at The Blacktooth Grin Compound. What can I say? We be a fun group, at least thats what people tell me. We rowdy, we cause a ruckus, we're not someone you bring home to momma, but if you DO, we'll totally try to hook up with her, and your sister, as long as shes 18 (ID's in the basket everyone) and maybe your aunt too. We run around and *pretend* we hardcore, killin Guerrilla Warfare with No Mercy and Stormbound givin Yooda and Daut on his pally the toothless smile they always be wantin' What can I say, we degenerates lookin to party and well, lets be real... so are YOU so join up yeah? Love you, Bleeding hollow forums. PS. INB4 Daut tries to tell people Guerrilla Warfare is good. Lets take an honest second, yall got heart, but it ain't much more then that homie. Embrace it, works for my crew. Yeah yeah yeah #shotsfired.Sam30 2d
2d [H] Internet Champions - 1/7M - LF DPS/Tank <Internet Champions> is a longtime 20 man casual/hardcore raiding guild who has a core of members who have been raiding together since Classic. We're a friendly, laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WOW, but don't wish for it to be a second job. If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and zero drama who also come prepared to raid, then look us up on our website and feel free to pm any of our officers on our Real Id's below for more information. Website: Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30am est We are open to any class if you're an experienced, mature player. But, for individual "needs" we're looking for the classes below. Classes/Roles we're looking for Melee DPS We're looking for a 3rd tank/OffTank. Preferably a Paladin, Deathknight or Druid, with the ability to dps when not tanking. At the minimum, we're looking for a dps that can tank mythic + for some people. Ranged DPS - Open to all except Hunters. What our Guild can offer: * Light Raid Hours Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid. * Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older (mid 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. * No Asshats We interview every person we recruit and refuse to take any douchebags, creepers or elitist pricks. This may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, but we take pride in the fact that are members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy end-game content. For more information or how to apply. Apply at our website ( Or contact with any questions Gig#1661 or Cinnaa#1561Gigs34 2d
2d [H] 2/7M Mon/Tues/Wed 11PM-2AM CST Squirtle Squad (Horde - Bleeding Hollow) [7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic] is looking for members to add to our ranks for continuing to push through Legion Heroics and onto Mythics! We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 11 P.M. - 2 A.M. CST or 12 - 3 A.M EST/ST) . Squirtle Squad as a guild hasn't been around forever, but the core raiders have been together since Wrath. We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We've all played together for years and are a very cohesive group. We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class, and have an immediate opening for any Dps and Healers that has: - Experience (Heroic Preferred) - Excellent Communication - Quick Reaction - High Situational Awareness - Is Dynamic Current Openings: Melee - Warrior - Medium DK - Medium Range - Priest - High Druid - High Warlock - High Healer - Paladin - Low Shaman - Low Monk - Low Any and all of those classes with decent experience (please be at least 7/7 Normal with kills in Heroics preferred) to push into Mythics and a decent ilvl (nothing below 845), are strongly encouraged to message Frieza#1349 for DPS or Cooler#1713 for Healing. Also, if you'd like our guild discord, feel free to contact any person in the guild for an invite. We welcome all social butterflies and people who want a casual home. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. - Frieza#1349 (Jhyn in-game) - Cooler#1713 (Benedykt in-game)Jhyn45 2d
2d @Guldanna 2d
2d <IPHF> Recruiting Current Progression is 7/7 N and 2/7 Heroic Raid times Wed & Friday 930-12 server (EST) We have several positions open and all classes will be considered. Feel free to add Ashe#1789 on btag or pst a GM/Officer in game. What is expected of raiders: Attendance is key we understand that life happens but if you can't make it we would like to know instead of wondering if you are going to show up. Know your class. Please use the time of the prepatch and leveling to understand how your class works after all of the changes. Appropriate addons- DBM, recount-skada, etc.. Curse Voice is our desired VoIP please have it installed and updated. Good Attitude our guild has always had the motto of no drama. We like to laugh cut up and joke if you take things too serious, we may not be the group for you. Proper stats, enchants, gems. Our guild was built will the purpose of PvPing and will are still sticking to our roots. The guild is run by 3 GMs who have achieved 2k+ in multiple brackets. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and are recruiting members who do as well. Whether you like to spam bgs all day or go out in the world and find a fight. If you are interested in joining feel free to reply here or pst anyone guild, they will be able to invite you.Àshê14 2d
2d <H> 7/7H Big PP Cooldowns LFM Tue-Thu 9-12EST <Big PP Cooldowns> is a semi-hardcore guild on Bleeding Hollow looking for more raiders to fill our ranks We are currently 7/7N, 7/7H, and looking to fill the last few core spots for Mythic. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 9-12 EST with a optional/alt raid sometime over the weekend. We are an adult guild, so please do not apply if you are not 18+. We currently need one Healer and Ranged DPS. Class needs outlined in more detail below. Healers: Druid - Medium Priest - High Shaman - Low Pally - High Monk - Medium Ranged DPS: Ele Shaman - Medium Hunter - High Warlock - Medium Boomkin - Medium Spriest - High Mage - High Please note: we are willing to work with people but are absolutely not willing to carry anyone. Be prepared with Flasks/Pots and know your class. If you are interested please follow this link to apply: Or add an officer below if you want to chat. Totes#1725 Bearent#1444 Daetop#1407Daehtop7 2d
2d [H] 5/7H - LF Dedicated Raiders - All Roles <Lorem Ipsum> is looking for skilled members to round out their heroic/mythic Legion raiding team! About Us: Lorem Ipsum is comprised of dedicated members looking to make their mark on Legion raiding after a brief hiatus at the end of the last expansion. Our leadership is made up of friends and family dedicated to maintaining a laid-back guild atmosphere while also pushing content and progressing. Most members have experience in end-game raiding going all the way back to Vanilla and have experienced the highest forms of raiding throughout the years of WoW. Our goal is to clear all content on normal and heroic, before progressing into Mythic raiding and challenging the established elite of the server by expansion's end. If these are your goals then Lorem Ipsum is the right place for you. Aside from raiding, we are a very social guild that can be found in our guild TS throughout the week. Most of us have jobs, but when we are on we are joking and socializing about anything and everything. We also play a range of games in our downtime like Overwatch, CS:GO, Rocket League, Path of Exile and many other Stream/Blizzard games. _____________________________________________________________________________ We raid on Tues/Sun, 7pm-11pm server time (EST). Recruitment is currently open, but we are especially seeking: Exceptional DPS - Especially Locks, Spriest, Hunters 1-2 Healers pref. Holy Priest_____________________________________________________________________________ What we expect: Dependability and responsibility are key, and with the introduction of flex raiding, we understand the need to attend to your life outside of wow and can work around that as long as communication is open. As a raider, you must be open to criticism and be able to receive/give feedback in order to achieve and perform at the highest level. Preparation is also important and all raiders are expected to be current on the ins-and-outs of their spec and the strategies for current content. We encourage our members to min-max and squeeze every ounce of performance out of themselves, so flasks/food/pots are mandatory. Anyone who needs help acquiring these items have the full support of the guild. Lastly, we expect everyone to have fun and leave every raid with the sense of accomplishment and progress. Please feel free to contact me on here with your battletag or in-game @ WayneJetski#1404. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck with your searches!Swaggyhoe0 2d