Bleeding Hollow

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 1 Bleeding Hollow PvP Guilds Welcome to the Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild List! A comprehensive guide to PvP focused Guilds on Bleeding Hollow [US]. Presented by Seanna and Zulex. This guide features a quick rundown of Guilds for both factions, Alliance and Horde. Basic information about each Guild can be provided here for community members and prospective guildmates to see! Any Guild wishing to get their name on this list or adjust information featured about their Guild can have their GuildMaster/Officers post below and/or contact either Seanna[A] or Zulex[H] in game. Updates to the list will be often. Thanks for reading, we’ll see you on the field! edit: Stickied 7/29/15! In no particular order, the Guilds are as follows:Zulex160 Oct 1
Sep 8 FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers This is purely to swap over the FAQs, I take no credit for the majority of the post I'm posting as I only updated it from the old one (That was made during Cata) ****UPDATED COPY FOR THE STICKY**** Bleeding Hollow Streams! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415466365 Check these videos if you're here for the world pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC8vTSxid2U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NleAjYRLSRs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0RpSS75EM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqrvwQ6iF0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c3CMOHaKEo Sup boyfriends, so I decided that if I combined the three FAQs here, we’d have a better chance at getting it sticked. Then when people ask a question about the server, we can be giant jerks and say “read the stickies noob.” I mostly just copied stuff over from the other FAQs, but I finished the sections that Paddywack left blank, as well as some brief proof reading/editing. Please sticky this and keep it bumped, so we don’t have to have multiple threads/FAQs, as that can sometimes be less helpful than not having a FAQ at all. Anyway, enjoy. --Disclaimer: Most of this FAQ came from Paddywack, Tablez and Ikyteu, so thanks to them. I will update if things become irrelevant, or if the bleeding hollowians deem something need to be added. So due to word recently getting out that our server is big money pimpin’ for PvP, we’ve had a lot of transfers recently for both horde and alliance. This is great, and is helping our PvP community grow even bigger than it already is. If you are one of these transplants from a dead realm, I’m sure you have questions just like the rest of them. This FAQ aims to satisfy those concerns. If you are a dragonslaying PvE fanatic, have no fear, there are plenty of people willing to smash AI with you all day! Table of contents ============= 1a) Server Information 1b) Horde - to - Alliance ratio 1c) How to transfer and cost of transferring 1d) Will I like this server? 2) End-Game Content (PvE) 2a) PvE Progression: Server Rank in the US 2b) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Alliance 2c) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Horde 2d) General Loot Rules for Alliance 2e) General Loot Rules for Horde 3) PvP 3a) World PvP 3b) Arena PvP 3c) Battleground PvP 3d) Rated Battleground PvP 3e) Guilds that PvP (Horde and Alliance) 3f) Ongoing Bleeding Hollow Tournaments 4) Role Playing 5) Server Economy 5a) Alliance 5b) Horde 5c) Collectors and Neutral Auction HousePulse287 Sep 8
23m [H]-Lost Lanterns- 7/7H LFM Raiders! TANKS! -Lost Lanterns- is recruiting specific needs for our Raiding core! We are also recruiting anyone who just fits our casual criteria which is further explained below! We are a very relaxed guild who put experiencing the content of the game with relaxed enjoyable personalities over all else. What We Do •Raid Mondays and Wednesdays 9:30pm-12am server time. Heroic EN 7/7H, ToV 2/3! •Mythic+ guild runs; for gear, for the challenge, for fun! THIS has become a much larger emphasis for our guild and we are seeking Tanks and Healers to help fill the demands of our guild's M+ needs! •Gear up/assist guildies! We pride ourselves on our core group's willingness to run and help other guild members. May it be a fresh 110 that needs burnt through heroics or mythics, or helping anyone with current quest/dungeon content. •Guide learning members. If so desired, we have some very knowledgeable core players who can assist and guide you on what they know to help you improve your play. Whether it be with class specific help or dungeon/raiding mechanics. We will gladly help where we can! What We Don't Do •Tolerate people being negative to our members. Inside the guild or out. •Not include members because of skill or gear level. As long as you reach the minimum ilvl requirements and are trying to improve, you're coming on raids/M+ runs. •Tolerate toxicity or passive aggressive behavior. Respect and patience are big with our core members. If there are issues, we address them and deal with them upfront and directly. •Not have fun! If these things sound like they fit the way you want to enjoy the game, then please feel free to message/mail "Bigbluu" or "Phaunos" in game, or you can leave a post here! Please let us know if you are looking to join as a raider, mythic+, or just one of our filthy(but loved) casuals! We look forward to hearing from you and having you become apart of our witty banter and debauchery! Thank you! <••Our Raiding Interests••> •DPS - WW Monk •Healer - Mistweaver Monk and Resto Shaman. •Tank - MAIN TANK NEEDED! Any class!Bigbluu11 23m
33m <Unlikely Legends> Selling Heroic Carries <Unlikely Legends> (5/7M) is looking to sell you a neat little Heroic Emerald Nightmare carry! We do these runs every Wednesday @ 9:30pm EST till around 10:30 EST -- quick fast run to help you gear up. We here @ <Unlikely Legends> have extensive experience at selling carries since MoP. Selling Gold CM carries, to Moose Mount runs in Heroic HFC, we know what you want ;-). Heroic Emerald Nightmare 1. What do I get from this run? - You will get [Ahead of the Curve: Xavius] (which a lot of pugs require to get into their runs :( ), any and all loot that drops for you, and any loot that our raiders do not need will go to you! (Most of our raiders are 885+ item level so most if not all loot will be put up for to a roll for you/ other people currently being carried) 2. When does this run take place? - Every Wednesday at 9:30 pm EST to around 10:30 EST. We pride ourselves in the quick and efficent runs we do. 3. Pricing? - Full Heroic Clear (200k), just Xavius (75k), if you sign up for a run you MUST make a depoist to reserve your spot which is 25k, and the rest of the gold must be paid before the runs begins. if you cannot make the run for whatever reason the depoist is fully refundable as long as you give us a 24 hour notice! If you have any questions you can contact me at Voomkin#1979.Voomkin1 33m
35m [A]The Enclave Is Recruiting Healers! Hello, The Enclave is looking for two healers to join us for Mythic progression. Right now we are looking for the following: Restoration Druid Mistweaver Monk Raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If interested contact me in-game or add me on BTAG @ Horrigan#11961. Thanks!Horrigan17 35m
1h Late night raid guild recruiting! <Space Africa> is a late night raid guild looking for people to join its raid team! We're currently progressing through heroic EN and are looking for a non-druid healer and DPS of any class to join us! We raid 2-3.30am server Tuesday and Thursday night (Wednesday and Friday morning) and 9-12pm server Sundays. We hope you come join us! :)Venerath1 1h
1h [H] <Trap> Mythic Progress. W-F-M 6-9pm EST <Trap> is recruiting experienced raiders looking for a "Semi-Hardcore" Raid environment. Along side our core team we are looking for a couple casual "Bench " Players, with the idea that if openings come up a spot will arise for the taking. Trialing in is as simple as messaging a council member for a quick and painless DISCORD interview. Very structured and organized guild that's just over all looking for more friends in the same mind set! Big plans for legion as far as Mythic + Progress, Casual PvP events, Weekend Alt Raids, and just the day to day grind. Current Progression *Emerald Nightmare* 7/7 Normal (1 Hour Clear) 7/7 Heroic (1 Hour Clear) *Trail of Valor* 3/3 Normal *Stocked Guild Bank with raid materials *Repairs *Voice chat-Discord *Group of Experienced/Mature Leads (Council) *Guild Radio Station *Guild Facebook *Guild Website If interested please get in contact with on of our leads to schedule a Discord interview. Trix#1170-Trix Dktorres#1597-Kanorexia First step: Check out our Rules/Expectations for raiders #Trap Core Raid Rules# #1. We are here to progress and have fun, be prepared for the night and ready to raid. #2. BE PREPARED FOR RAID. * Food, Flask, Etc *Fully Optimized (Gem'd/Chanted/Upgraded) *Be ready to go the full raid time #3. Loot will be handed out Via Loot Council (Mythic Only). Depending on content, the council will decide where all gear goes with 3 grading factors. *Attendance *Biggest Upgrade *Group Progress (to strengthen weak spots) Do Not Be Upset over council the gear goes to specific places for a reason, Trust in your council! #4. Must Maintain a 85%+ attendance score or spot will be up for grabs. Give the earliest notice for an absence it affects you percentage. #5. STUDY YOUR TOONS! KNOW YOUR CLASS WEAKNESS AND STRENGTHS! BE THE BEST OF YOUR CLASS! #6. Mandatory Addons *Weak Auras *Exorsus Raid Tools *Deadly Boss Mods *RC Loot Council *Skada Damage Meter #7. Be competitive but not rude to your fellow raiders, we are all adults. Have fun but be mature and remember we are all friends here. #8. Council Held to 100% of all rules! #Currently in search of: +Unholy or Frost DK (Possible Blood) +Mage +Shadow Priest +Hunter (no Survival) +Warlock #Officer Battle Tags Trix#1170-Trix Dktorres#1597-Kanorexia #RAID TIMES WEDNESDAY: 6-9 EsT FRIDAY: 6-9 EsT MONDAY: 6-9 EsT ***Rules only apply to Core Raid Team*** During interview bring your questions and Concerns. ***DEAR CASUALS...WE ACCEPT YOU TOO :)****Nephylm188 1h
2h Looking to merge! 1/7M, 3/3N <We Like Lore> is looking for a guild(s) interested in discussing the idea of a possible guild merge. We started off strong, but with attendance becoming a serious issue recruitment has been more and more difficult for us. We have a handful of very solid players who are just looking for people stuck in a similar position, but still very interested in making a push for progression before the next tier of content. I implore any interested parties to please respond here or message myself (Sol#1512), DaCrab#1735, or Friea in-game about discussing any of the specifics!Solligan5 2h
3h [A] <Krawen>, 7/7H, 3/3N is recruiting Krawen is a relatively casual, but focused on a steady progress guild. We have a nice small community of mostly adult veteran players looking to progress into mythic EN and heroic ToV. The guild had a rapid start at the beginning of Legion expansion, clearing heroic EN and normal ToV, however, the momentum is slightly lost at the moment as some of our core raiders got burnt out and took a break from the game. Right now, we are looking for new people that would be willing to join our ranks and become core raiders to further progress into mythic EN. Mythic plus runs happen on a daily basis too. As of right now, we are raiding on Saturday and Sunday, 7pm-11pm, however, we are looking to create a second weekday group. The schedule is flexible and may be altered according to the majority vote. All dedicated players are welcome to join, however, every similar thread has a class and role preference list, so here goes: 1. Restoration shamans and holy/discipline priest are preferred (although, any healers are encouraged to apply). 2. We are currently full on tanks in our main weekend group, however, tanks are also encouraged to apply as we are planning to make a weekday group as well. 3. Shadow priests and warlocks are a priority right now, along with rogues, however, every DPS is encouraged to apply (melee or ranged). If you are looking for a nice friendly Alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow and are also looking to progress, message me (ZMapp#1579) or our guild master (Skrimpjuice#1711). We'll be happy to help you. -ZMappSasoza0 3h
5h Late Night Mythic Raiding Guild Recruiting <Fate> 7/7 H 1/7M EN- 2/3 H TOV - We are a newly formed late night raiding guild currently recruiting for Mythic EN proression our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 11:45PM-3:30AM(Invites go out at 11:45 first pull at 12:30). Also we are looking to bolster our roster for Trials of valor and Nighthold. We just need a few more dps to start mythic progression, we will easily go 4/7 Mythic in the first week once we get a full guild group. What we are looking for: We are seeking skilled healers, dps and tanks. It is a huge bonus if you can play your offspecs to a high level. But we are specifically looking for the following. - Ranged DPS- Elemental Shaman (Medium) Shadow Priest (High) Warlock (High) Fire Mage (High) MM Hunter(High) -Melee DPS- Arms Warrior (High) Frost Deathknight (High) Unholy Deathknight (High) -Tanks- Prot Warrior (High) Prot Pally (High) *We are always looking for solid players no matter the spec. Even if your class/spec isn't on the above list please feel free to contact us.Guccimaim14 5h
7h <The Alternative> 2/7M & 3/3N LFM! Well Met! <The Alternative> is open for recruitment! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 2 night a week raiding team. History (Black Dragonflight): 7/14 H SoO (before the nerf to add mythic and get rid of flex) 7/7 H HM 10/10 H BRF 11/13 Mythic HFC Current Progression (Bleeding Hollow): 3/3 N ToV 7/7 H EN 2/7 M EN (Nyth & Renferal) ---Open recruitment for DPS/ off spec healing classes--- Specifics: 1 demon hunter 1 s priest (w/ disc os preferably) 1 arms war 1 lock 1 ret pally (preferably w/ a viable holy/prot os) • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app or interview and get started with us! We look forward to slaying dragons with you. http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add me: megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii1 7h
19h <Mythic Inc> join us or chase us Looking for all like minded players to push mythic content we are still in a building phase raid times are Tues Wed Thurs 8-11 EST I have a goal for a top mythic raid guild for bleeding hollow help me and my fellow guildys get to where we and you wanna be PST me in game at thelandcape#1407 for more info all classes and specs welcome also looking for people with Extensive Mythic raiding exp for officer and raid assistance positionsBoxwood0 19h
21h [H]Recruiting for legion 1/7M 2/3H <JustTheTip>(1/7M)[H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for legion raiding after an expansion long break. We ended SoO US 377th on an extremely relaxed schedule. Raids are going to be Tue/Thur/Mon - 9pm-12am EST. Because our limited raid time we expect players to have a good understanding of their class and game mechanics. We will be raiding Mythic. Currently looking for the following classes to fill few remaining spots: Range - Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Shadow Priest Melee - N/A Healers - Shaman, Priest Tanks - Bear, Dk, Pally As of now we will be using discord as our communication, but this is subject to change. Loot system will be a modified EPGP. If you have any questions feel free to leave a post here or send me a realID request -crruxxy#1677. Apply at thetip.enjin.com.Doodlepriest42 21h
1d [H]-Lost Lanters- LF Tanks and Heals for M+! We here at the -Lost Lanterns- are looking for more tanks and healers for our Mythic plus interests! We have plenty of keys we would love to farm within our guild but our one and a half tanks are stretched thin! If you are interested in a guild that is very relaxed and enjoys experiencing the content this game has to offer with like minded people, please post here or message Phaunos or myself in game! <**Our M+ Interests**> (Invites related to M+ specific is exactly that. Our raid spots are limited at this point and you will always be considered as a back-up to fill spots that are not filled at raid start time.) *Tanks - Any and all are welcome to join. We have a need for more tanks to run guild M+ keystones! *Healers - Any and all are welcome to join. We have a need for more healers to run M+ keystones! *DPS - Mages, Rogue, SPriest, Demon Hunter, and WW Monk.Bigbluu2 1d
1d Cretus challenges GM of IWC to 1v1 Rallys you have until Saturday afternoon to accept this challenge. Or know that you're just a coward like the rest of your guild. You're comfortable in a raid group but run when you're alone. You're nothing without a raid at your back, and that goes also for Guldanna. 6pm Server time. If I do not get a notification of acceptance via IGM or on the forums. I will conclude that you've declined, and are just another bug squashed under my heel.Cretus69 1d
1d 868 MM hunter 7/7H 0/3 LF Raiding guid any days in between 8-12pm pst will work Matt#12428 also interested in other classes 855 enhance shammy on KJ/ 850 arms warrior on lightbringer will transfer to BH if it look promisingButtblastin11 1d
1d Carrasco can't help with the falcosaur menace http://imgur.com/a/htJ7w Thank you for finally 1v1ing me! Too bad you spent most of our encounter running away like a little girl. How sad that even when you ran into a GROUP of Horde, you still died to me! Even when using Turtle. You have no chance against me, baby C. I am your god. Submit to your betters.Taraza59 1d
1d The Enclave Will Not Leave Seen a few rumors flying around about TE leaving the realm or going Horde so I'm going to put an end to that once and for all. We have no intention of leaving. The Enclave is currently happy on Bleeding Hollow and on Alliance as we have been since 2004. Server populations and faction popularity is a penduluam that is always swinging but we will remain constant. CRZ killed World PvP and we have simply decided to adapt. Our guild remains the furthest progressed Alliance Guild in PvE despite our very casual raid schedule and we are also home to the highest rated RGB team on Alliance. We are doing well and if CRZ is ever fixed you will see us doing WPvP again too. Thank you for reading.Horrigan82 1d
1d [H] Weekend Raiding 2/7M | 2/3H LFM Raiders <Tabletop Troublemakers> is a weekend guild seeking able raiders to fill core raiding slots for Heroic and Mythic progression in Emerald Nightmare and beyond. We are seeking all capable players able to preform well at their class in a raiding environment. We have a relaxed but serious atmosphere, with off nights still being fairly busy with people constantly running Mythic+. Progression: 2/7M Emerald Nightmare | 2/3H Trials of Valor Current needs: TANKS: -- Closed HEALERS: -- Limited. DAMAGE: -- OPEN, need plate dps (pref arms warrior), enhance shaman Our Expectations: Have consumables ready for each raid. Knowledgeable of strategies for encounters. Able to make all raid nights (or reach out if you will not be able to attend) Able to excel at your class Our Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST (ST) To get a hold of me for any questions, my Battle ID tag is as follows; Neprut#1513Neprut4 1d
1d [H] <Praedari> Recruiting for Mythic Hi fam! <Praedari> is a new guild looking to recruit dedicated raiders to push mythic progression. We are 7/7 H EN and 2/7 N ToV thus far. Discord for voice chat. Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm est (server time) Our goal is to have a raiding atmosphere that is fun while still being progressive. Many of our players were hard core mythic raiders in prior expansions. We are currently looking for players 860+ ilvl. Casuals are also welcome if you just want to hang out and do Mythic + dungeons. If interested please leave a reply here or message in game disdainful#1929. Thank you!Disdainful5 1d
1d [H] <D D N> 7/7H 3/3N Mythic Push and PvP Us: We are a guild that consists of mythic experienced raiders from many tiers of content. We are exceptionally accommodating of personal circumstances that may affect raid attendance but have high expectations of personal accountability. This creates a unique attitude towards raiding that will make serious and casual players alike feel at home. Our PvP team consists of players with Hero title and high level RBG experience, as well as respectable arena experience. Our players are highly active, highly talented, and social. We use Discord. PvE: Current Progression is 7/7 H 3/3 N. We are very close to having a full Mythic roster and will be making this push soon. Raid times are 9:30p-12:30a (Server/CST) Tu/Th. Off days consist of M/M+s and any activity that will help players become raid ready on alts or continue gearing their mains. We occassionally run keystone carry groups and many of our core raiders consistenly complete +11s or higher for the weekly cache. PvP: We have no scheduled PvP times, but it is relatively easy to get a guild PvP group together at any given time. This is our not our primary focus as a guild, but we have many players that are eager to PvP and PvP often. You: No past raiding or PvP XP required, we believe everyone deserves a chance. If you're learning the ropes, we'll teach you. If you're a good player with bad gear, we'll gear you. If you're a good player with good gear, we'll get better together. Even if you're just looking for some folks to hang out with, we have a spot for you! Who to contact: My BTag is Vynn#1826. Add me, send an in-game mail to Vynnessa, or comment below! We are looking forward to hearing from you! RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Monk/Druid Tanks, Shaman/Druid Heals, Hunters, Feral/Boomkin Druid, Warrior. THESE ARE OUR IMMEDIATE NEEDS, BUT ALL CLASS/ROLE/SPECS CAN BE CONSIDERED.Vynnessa0 1d
1d LF Merger to continue Mythic Progression <Short Bus Commandos> - US Bleeding Hollow/Horde Website: shortbus.webflow.io Raid Times: 7:45pm-11 EST Sunday/Monday Please feel free to add Giacomo#1157 I would love to hear from you and I hope you have a great week :)Giacomoildio0 1d
1d [H] Looking for merge Hello, Looking to merge with a guild with decent raid times. Our current raid times are 6 - 9 pm eastern time Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Latest our guys can do is 10pm estern. We have a great amount of talent but not enough for mythic raids. Our experience is 7/7 H EN, 1/7M EN, 3/3 N ToV, and 2/3 H ToV. Here is our "core" raiders that are more then ready for smooth mythic runs. Tank: Prot Warrior Healer: Resto druid Holy Paly DPS: 2x mage 1 Demon hunter 1 enhance shaman 1 arms warrior 1 warlock We also have a couple more players that can fill in roles , and also be "spares". If interested in talking, add my btag sabolol#1311 or comment on this post!Sabosenpai5 1d
1d [H]Maximum Effort (18+) - 7/7H 1/3H LF DPS Maximum Effort is a "Mature"* (18+), Semi Casual**, Laid Back Raiding Guild, recruiting players interested in Legion Raids/Mythic+ Dungeons as well as those just looking for a group of active people to play with. For up to date info about the guild and its recruitment, visit us at http://maxeffortguild.org ----- Raid Schedule: We raid Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30 EST till 11:30 EST. Additionally we have an optional Alt Run on Saturdays beginning at 8:30 EST. Voice Chat: We use Discord for Voice Chat Loot: Loot Council-ish, using the RCLootCouncil addon. Our version of Loot Council is not like other guilds'. We dont have a council of people that decide who gets the item as we want to avoid the common issues that Loot Council brings (Corruption/Favoritism). So instead we have a set of rules that determine who gets the item, primarily revolving around your Raid Attendance over the last 12 raids. If multiple people are in the running for an item (after we have eliminated those with lesser priority) then we do a /roll among those people to determine a winner. For important items like Heavily Titanforged Items, Trinkets, and Relics, we take it a little more seriously just to ensure that it is going to someone who isnt likely to replace it the next week. Additionally for Tier we try and prioritize those who would be completing a set bonus. If you have more questions about how we do loot, please ask. Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS: We are looking for 1-2 Ranged DPS (Preferably Mage, Hunter, or Ele Shaman) Melee DPS: We are looking for 1-2 Melee DPS (Preferably Rogue, Warrior, Ret Pally) Heals: Right now we dont need any Healers. Tanks: Right now we dont need any Tanks. ----- For additional information, refer to our website or contact one of us in game http://maxeffortguild.org Pipology - Pipology#1845 Sharrq - Sharrq#1244 ----- * We use the term "Mature" pretty lightly. Our entire raid group is over 21, but there is plenty of joking around and such. More realistically we are a group of adults (with members in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s as well as some married couples) but we still joke around and have fun. If you offend easily or you are going to whine about loot and such, we probably arent for you. ** Since the term Casual Raiding gets used in a variety of different ways, we are a very laid back guild that likes to joke around and have fun ... but we do like to focus during boss fights and such. No one wants to wipe on a boss over and over again because someone isnt paying attention or because no one can hear the raid leader calling stuff out over Voice Chat. Ultimately we play this game to have fun, not to tell people how to play their characters or make people play something they dont want to. If you make a mistake, we will remind you to avoid X or move for Y, but we arent going to start yelling or pointing fingers.Sharrq51 1d
1d [H] <Lux Æterna> 7/7H-Weekend Raid Recruiting Newly founded progression guild by real life friends recruiting. Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trial of Valor - 3/3N Veteran leaders with a focus on raiding. Fri-Sat 8:30-11/12am EST. (Server) Raid will last till 12am if no third shift players work and the group agrees. We're a semi-hardcore guild looking for like-minded individuals wishing to progress through all content while having fun. Our 20man core group is in the process of tuning. Casual raiders are welcomed. All encouraged to apply for potential core spots or the formation of a second raid group. If you're interested in a guild to run Mythic dungeons, keystones, pvp or other shenanigans, that's available as well. -Recruitment- Tanks - Casual Healers - Open *Resto Shaman preferred. Melee DPS - Casual Ranged DPS - Open Loot Council will be used for distribution. Once we progress to mythic, we may switch to EPGP if it feels like a good option. Discord will be the preferred choice of voice communication. Feel free to ask any questions through comments or add me in-game. JRocksMyLyfe#1498Sasooka34 1d
1d Aliens Ufos & Clinton Conspiracy exposed https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/assets/files/key_to_et_messages.pdfDanæothoc35 1d
1d <Addiction> Selling Legion Carries, Great rep Greetings Bleeding Hollow! <Addiction> is back to selling carries. We offer heroic EN and ToV, mythic+ dungeon key carries, nightbane mount runs, and mythic EN. Please refer to our website for pricing and questions, you can also email us. Runs are master looter so you get the loot, no personal loot waste of time. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!Saraf0 1d
1d Legit check on red october Hey there's a guild on horde called Red October selling heroic EN runs. Anyone vouch for them, say they require a 50k deposit. Anyone dealt with them, seem cool but just wanna make sure it's all on the up n upStatix9 1d
1d 7/9s Mythic+ VoTW Farm Group (885+) Looking for 1 Healer, and 2 DPS for M+ VoTW farm runs. This will take place on Saturday from 12pm CST – 7pm CST. This is a 7 hour farm run for M+ VoTW 7/9s. Point of the run is to mainly stack plate wearers that said. Healer – Holy Paladin or Resto Druid DPS – Paladin, Warrior, DK, or DH You must be 885+ to participate in this run. If you’re a tank and you wish to come as one I will consider you. Contact (Oblivion#12140)Chemz0 1d
1d LF Social Guild Hello. I have recently returned to wow for Legion. I have played since vanilla but missed a few xpacs. I have never really been part of a guild because I used to play with RL friends and mostly did pvp. I am looking to experience wow differently this time around and be a little more social. Looking for a social guild that can help me grow as a player (newbie when it comes to raids and pve stuff) and have fun chatting with people as the solo play is getting boring. Basically this is going to be my first real guild experience and I would like it to be a fun one where I can make friends and experience wow socially and progress in PVE content! Thanks for listening. PS. If you just want to be my friend that’s cool too :) here my btag: KaBlah #1155Kaleek4 1d
1d 882 Fire mage transfer, LF guild Hey I'm thinking of transferring to this realm and I'm hoping to find a guild here at around the same progression as me that could use a mage 4/7 M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV 3/3 N ToV Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17411713/10/ I get home from work at about 6:00 PM EST every weekday and I play basically all weekend. Raid times are pretty important to me, around 7:00 PM EST to 10 or 11 would be really perfect but I'm flexible to go a bit later if need be. EDIT: posted as wrong toon Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Reigne/simple I don't think my armory updated, but I'm 882 equipped now. Also here is my WoWprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/auchindoun/ReigneReigne5 1d
1d <Undead Gaming> [H] Recruiting Do you log in and find you are the only person on again today... All day. You know you are good enough to raid but no one is ever on to start a group? Maybe you are a returning player looking for a couple nights a week of progression? <Undead Gaming> is currently recruiting for our raid team, we are looking for raiders who can consistently show up and put some time in to kill bosses. Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 Server We are in need of some ranged DPS but are always interested in dependable raiders. The guild is always active throughout the week with BG's, Mythic +'s and lots of Bants! So if you aren't a raider but are still interested joining a guild Where you can see some actual green txt hit us up. Message Lycerin, Mekin, Morboc, Smokinleaf In game for more info or some mad chats!Lycerin1 1d
2d [H] Professional Pirates Recruitment! Hey there bleeding hollow! Our guild has been slowly bolstering our ranks to fill out a 20 man mythic group. Our current progression is 7/7 heroic EN, 2/3 Heroic ToV and every kill we have is on a safe farm status. We have always made short and easy work on heroic progression. We have also pugged our way into mythics and have downed mythic content in past expansions. At this point in time we have a pretty solid roster. Logs are ran each raid to ensure we can fine tune the group to either provide us a new kill, and also to be competitive with each other. Our guild and group in general is pretty laid back but we make the most of the time we set aside for raiding. Our progression nights fall on thursday/sunday 8pm-11pm est. Our first boss pull is around 8:15- 8:20. Tuesday night is set aside for alt drunk night. While most of us still run on our mains, we take this time to just have fun together and gear up new players or alts. Tuesday night is not a mandatory raid night and it does not count against you if you do not show up. We just take care of farm content and throw in a few mythic +. If you made it this far into the post, we are recruiting most skilled dps classes. Boomkins, mages and a rogue are in the highest demand. We may also consider a healer with dps or tank off spec. Logs are preferred for any applicant interested in joining, but not required. Thanks for taking the time to read the post, you can shoot me a whisper in game or reply here to get in touch with me. When I get home from work I will update my battle tag here as well! -CyberCyberswag0 2d
2d [H]<Sweet Love Under Tyrrany>DPS For Mythic <Sweet Love Under Tyranny> is currently recruiting DPS to bring into Mythic Progression. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday Nights 9-12pm EST. We are currently 7/7H Emerald Nightmare and 3/3N Trials of Valor and will be starting Mythic Progression soon. Here is a link to our current roster (go to the roster rework tab): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XSEUPlifU_XuveNvOpyQBg4NznAixZfNzNoBqrbtWL0/edit#gid=1383179943 If you want to know more please comment on the post or message me Winney-BleedingHollow . Or Mognet-BleedingHollowWinney1 2d
2d Deez Nerdz 1/7M EN, 2/3N ToV Seeking DPS RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC EMERALD NIGHTMARE <Deez Nerdz> – Bleeding Hollow -US (Horde) is recruiting for mythic Emerald Nightmare. We are 1/7M (focusing only on EN, TOV is for off nights and not a major concern for us) and should be getting our second mythic kill this week (Elerethe). We are a laid back, casual team with a hard-driven mindset for progression. We have been bitten by the absence bug and are seeking committed raiders who like to raid on a casual schedule. PVE We are seeking high quality dps to push mythic raiding on a casual schedule in Emerald Nightmare and beyond. Min 860 ilvl. Must be ready to jump into the fray. RECRUITMENT PREFERENCES Unholy or Frost DK Boomkin Any exceptional dps or dps with viable healing/tanking OS. All players should have logs or show progress (not carries) on upper tier bosses with a solid background on a progression raid team. RAID TIMES Tue/Thur 9pm-midnight EST LOOT Loot Council In our off time we like to run Mythic dungeons or do other achievements. Old school raids and dungeons are always a great time. An alt raid is currently in the works. Battle.net clover#11874Sephorae0 2d
2d Victorious 4/7M 1/3H: T/W/Th 8:45-12:00 LFM Hey. gang! We're open to healers and dps at the current moment! We have pushed back our raid time to accommodate more PST players and those who have evening classes and the like. We are looking for people who want to progress and down end content in a reasonable amount of time. Not necessarily looking for elitist players, just people who want to be at raid, enjoy the company of the core team, improve upon their class and mechanics to get content down, get phat loot, and still rank high on the ranks as a guild. We went 13/13M HFC and while guilds around us collapse every tier, we are one that remains steady and raids every tier. We have been around since Dragon Soul and on BH itself since WoD. More info about our past can be found on WoWprogress. The reason we raid T/W/Th is that most of our players are older, married, or like to go out on the weekend so we have never been a guild that progression raids on the weekend. Even our alt runs are set to Sun/Mon leaving Fri/Sat open to non-committed type of play. About Us: <Victorious> (4/7M EN) (7/7H EN) (1/3 N ToV - haven't yet spent any real time on that raid yet (13/13M HFC) is a fun, semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our focus is raid progression but we do it all: Alt raids, transmog/mount runs, mythic plus dungeons, and chilling in Discord. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:45 p.m. - 12:00 p.m. server. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mandatory Raid Apps and Addons: "Discord" = voice application "Exorsus Raid Tools" = raid utility addon "Deadly Boss Mods" or "BigWigs BossMods" = raid utility addon "Recount" or "Skada" = raid utility addon "RCLootCouncil" = loot council and loot distribution addon Our Recruitment Needs: We are incredibly helpful to guildies. We want the guild to build and progress. We work together to ensure that this happens. We are looking for others who fit in with our vision and will be team players. If you feel like our guild is the right fit for you, please don't hesitate to apply (even if your current spec/class/role is not listed at the moment). We are always on the lookout for new recruits. (Recruitment needs are always up to date and updated weekly.) Looking forward to hearing from YOU! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For Further Information: Please contact Ethereaelle - GM (ElvenBlossom#1880) or any of our officers: Lyndrix (SHVRKBVIT#1130), or Kaelorei (Vandreigan#1872) via Bnet or in game. We are always on the lookout for skilled players so please don't hesitate to contact us.Ethereaelle0 2d
2d [H] <Cool it Bro> 3/7M (2 raids a week) LFM About us: <Cool it Bro> was formed during the legion pre-patch period (end of WoD) by a large group of experienced players who had just returned to the game following a brief hiatus. The majority of our members are young professionals or college students who play the game as a main hobby. Many of us are active throughout the week and often run mythic + dungeons in addition to raiding. In general, we are very personable people who enjoy having a good time together. Our current progression is 3/7M EN and 1/3H ToV. Raiding schedule: Many of our members have other responsibilities and consequently cannot commit a lot of their time to raiding. Therefore, we have developed a relatively relaxed schedule that appeals to everyone, devoting only two days a week to progression content. Loot is distributed by loot council during raids. Our current raid schedule is below. Tuesday - 7:45-11pm EST (Progression) Wednesday - 7:45-11pm EST (Progression) Thursday - Start at 8pm EST (OPTIONAL Farm/Alt run) During our two progression days we expect core raiders to show up both days focused and prepared. We want everyone to be at their very best in order to clear content in such a limited amount of time. It is important to note that Thursday is considered an optional raid day and by no means are raiders forced to show up. We use this day to mentally unwind and have a good time while clearing easier content in a timely fashion. Our current focus is to complete Mythic Emerald Nightmare prior to the release of The Nighthold. Recruitment: We are open to the recruitment of all active players who are looking for an enjoyable, positive environment. Whether you are a casual player or competitive raider, you are more than welcome to join. Our core mythic squad is open to adding any exceptional player who demonstrates a good understanding of their class, as well as boss mechanics. That being said raid spots are earned, not granted. We are looking for members with a competitive edge who strive to become better players. The current needs of our mythic squad are outlined below. Players with a viable off-spec are always a huge plus. Ranged DPS: Warlock - low Mage - medium Priest - high Druid - medium Shaman - high Hunter - high Melee DPS: Not currently in high demand, however exceptional players will be considered Tanks/Healers: Currently looking for a 4th/5th healer. No tank spot is immediately open If you wish to learn more about <Cool it Bro> please feel free to add the following BattleTags: Johnnyrambo#1301 (Inkshuk in game) Adam#14502 (Valial in game)Inkshuk2 2d
2d <Omnipotent Psychosis> 7/7H ===> going mythic Hello future raiders! We are a 7/7 Heroic guild looking to fill our core with some quality players and start pushing into mythic next week! (11/7/16) We have a strong group of attendees but find ourselves "puging" the last 2 -3 spots, we aim to close this gap and adding some more to our team. Last expansion we did our fair share of mythic content and hope to do it once again this time around. We are currently recruiting: (860+) Hunters Warriors Warlocks Shamans (Restoration) We raid Friday & Saturday nights from 8:30 -12:00 EST Our usual raid schedule goes along these lines: Friday ===>Heroic Emerald Nightmare 8:30-11:00 ===>Normal Emerald Nightmare 11:00-12:00 Saturday ===>Mythic EN! 8:30 - 12:00 Discord Voice Chat (((REQUIRED))) RC Loot Council for loot distribution In the upcoming weeks this schedule will change to incorporate the new raid , The Trial of Valor, and eventually push to mythic full time with other difficulties spread across the week. The guild environment is pretty laid back with a good spread of dank !@#$posters. For any additional questions add either Fireboar#1984 *myself* Virtuous#1462 *the guild master* Check out our website!!!! opsychosis.comFireboar13 2d
2d [H] <Same Undies> 7/7H 2/3N Tues/Thurs Night We're a chill raiding guild, and have been doing our progression in a cross-realm raid group with other guilds, hoping to get more members in order to continue onto Mythic progression. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30-11:00PM EST with an optional Sunday night raid time as well. PST or comment if interested, and come out for one of our raids to see how it goes!Bämbino1 2d
2d The horde of Bleeding Hollow. Dear the !@#$%es of bleeding hollow, You're all(well not all but about 80% of you) nothing but a bunch of pussies. You wont even try and fight unless there is about 90 other horde standing around you and only one ally. P.S. please grow a set of nutts soon.Ægîs16 2d
2d Daily Reminder This servers Horde players are bad bad bad.Vultyr27 2d
2d 4/7M (H)Dafunk LF DPS DaFunk is a mythic raiding 4/7M - 2/3H guild looking for a few reliable, progression oriented players to join our raid team. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday 9:15pm - 12:30am Est and Sunday 8:15pm - 12:30am Est (Every other Sunday after the third week of a new raid.) We are preparing our guild roster for the following groups: 1 Semi Hardcore PvE group Casual PvE PvP Oriented Groups Current Vacancies: Group 1: Dps (if applicable, please have a healing or tank off spec you are willing to play): Range: Hunter, Spriest Melee: Arms, DH, Rogue, Feral, Ret, DK Heals (if applicable, please have a Ranged Dps off spec you are willing to play): Monk Disc As always, exceptional players of every class are always welcome and encouraged to contact one of our officers if you are interested in joining. All core raids spots are competitive, and as such, we expect the highest level of play from all of our raiders. Casuals and PVPers are always welcome! About Us: <DaFunk> began at the launch of Warlord of Draenor, and was formed from like minded individuals from across the game that had a desire to create a fun yet progressive gaming environment; which is something we pride ourselves on. We use a Teamspeak server for raids, and while we do encourage raiders to share their thoughts using voice-chat, we run tight raids and prefer clean, quick pulls. What we're Looking For: - A Stable Internet Connection - Complete and accurate knowledge of all raid-viable specs for your class - Usage of the best consumables available to your class on progression fights - A mature and respectful approach to gaming - Ability to learn quickly - Ability to adapt to a changing environment - Ability to play multiple roles and excel at them - Always be open to constructive criticism - Our Mandatory Addons are DBM / BigWigs, GTFO, Tell Me When and Weakauras, please ensure you have them. We respect our members' opinions and consider ourselves a round table guild, everyone's thoughts and opinions matter. That being said, we are an adult guild focused on progression. As adults, we approach raiding with a sense of humor in the spirit of friendly competition, and ask only that you be able to do the same. In addition we are not in the business of recruiting bench raiders or backups, every raider will be rotated in for farm content. If you have any other questions, or are interested, you can send a BTag invite to: Yezz#1193 - Guild Leader Pufnstuff#1168 - RecruitmentHolyteet6 2d
2d [H] Internet Champions - 3/7M - LF All Roles <Internet Champions> is a longtime 20 man casual/hardcore raiding guild who has a core of members who have been raiding together since Classic. We're a friendly, laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WOW, but don't wish for it to be a second job. If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and zero drama who also come prepared to raid, then look us up on our website and feel free to pm any of our officers on our Real Id's below for more information. Website: http://www.internetchampions.org Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30am est We are open to any class if you're an experienced, mature player. But, for individual "needs" we're looking for the classes below. Classes/Roles we're looking for Healers We are open to a full time Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Paladin healer. Melee DPS We're looking for a 3rd tank/OffTank. Preferably a Paladin, Deathknight or Druid, with the ability to dps when not tanking. At the minimum, we're looking for a dps that can tank mythic + for some people. Ranged DPS - Open to all except Hunters. Would run around naked for a mage. What our Guild can offer: * Light Raid Hours Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid. * Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older (mid 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. * No Asshats We interview every person we recruit and refuse to take any douchebags, creepers or elitist pricks. This may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, but we take pride in the fact that are members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy end-game content. For more information or how to apply. Apply at our website (www.internetchampions.org) Or contact with any questions Gig#1661 or Cinnaa#1561Gigs59 2d
3d [A] Want to make easy gold? It's really, really simple. Another character of mine wants a vicious war steed and I don't have the patience or the desire to win 100 3s games. Carry my other character in 3s and get paid. Right to the point. Prices negotiable. dretaiv#1532Taraza0 3d
3d [H] 3/7M Mon/Tues/Wed 11PM-2AM CST Squirtle Squad (Horde - Bleeding Hollow) [7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic 3/7 Mythic 2/3 Heroic ToV] is looking for members to add to our ranks for continuing to push through Legion Heroics and onto Mythics! We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 11 P.M. - 2 A.M. CST or 12 - 3 A.M EST/ST) . Squirtle Squad as a guild hasn't been around forever, but the core raiders have been together since Wrath. We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We've all played together for years and are a very cohesive group. We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class, and have an immediate opening for any Dps and Healers that has: - Experience (Heroic Preferred) - Excellent Communication - Quick Reaction - High Situational Awareness - Is Dynamic Current Openings: Melee - DK - Medium Paladin - High Range - Priest - High Druid - High Warlock - High Healer - Paladin - Low Shaman - Low Monk - Low Any and all of those classes with decent experience (please be at least 7/7 Normal with kills in Heroics preferred) to push into Mythics and a decent ilvl (nothing below 860), are strongly encouraged to message Frieza#1349 for DPS or Cooler#1713 for Healing. Also, if you'd like our guild discord, feel free to contact any person in the guild for an invite. We welcome all social butterflies and people who want a casual home. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. - Frieza#1349 (Jhyn in-game) - Cooler#1713 (Benedykt in-game)Jhyn62 3d
3d Bleeding Hollow Renowned Guild Recruitment Renowned is currently recruiting DPS/Tank (ranged/melee-mage/lock/hunter/warrior/DH). We are 7/7H 2/7M Ursoc down 3/3N 1/3H and we raid on Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm eastern, with a clean up run on Monday for people willing/interested 8-11pm. Whisper Blasti, Smoldurash, Moosmell in-game, or add the battle-tag blast#11499, SmoldurAsh#1581Moosmell0 3d
3d [H] H EN Carries Being Sold <Politically Incorrect> is now selling H EN carries Thursday Nights starting at 9:30PM EST. Runs take about 60-70 minutes and will be worked on a PL + Your Rolls basis. Contact us if you're interested! GM - Decalage - Criv2016#1559 Officer - Shamalamadin - Fiddlesmcgee#1504Decalage0 3d
3d [A]<The Enclave> Wants You! - 5/7M The Enclave is back in WoW and currently recruiting for Legion. We're looking for players of various skill levels who are interested in the following activities: * World PvP * Rated PvP * PvE Raiding Our guild does not focus on one activity exclusively instead we offer our members a variety of ways to progress their characters. When you join The Enclave you're not just joining a PvP or PvE guild. You're joining a community that has been around since 1998 and a guild that has played WoW since launch and is still the oldest guild still left on Bleeding Hollow. This stability and organization is something very few other guilds can offer. (PROOF OF CREATION DATE: http://i.imgur.com/XlGhvK9.png) Requirements TeamSpeak 3 » TS3 is our VOIP of choice. Level 90 And Above » In today's WoW world there is very little reason not to be level 90 since you can get a "free" one from purchasing WoD or by paying for a boost. Good Attitude » I'll take a mediocre player with a great attitude over a phenomenal player with a bad attitude. You can always teach a bad player how to be good but you can't teach a rat how to not be a rat. Thick Skin » Our guild is very politically incorrect and we do not censor people's opinions, bad jokes or comical retardation. If you can't handle profanity or adult subjects you would be better suited in another guild. About The Enclave is a gaming organization that has been in existence since 1998. Since then we have played and succeeded in a multitude of games. From PlanetSide to World of Warcraft The Enclave has left it's mark and is either loved or hated by the communities we've been a part of. Leadership strives to keep TE competitive yet fun. Drama is squashed out and never given a chance to cause harm. Despite the fact that we're a serious guild we do not force members to raid or PvP if they do not want to since we understand that not every members joins for the same experience. We do our best to meet the expectations of all members and all that we ask for in return is dedication and that you do your best. Goals Victory » Our motivation stems from an unrelenting desire to dominate. Our enemies immediately recognize the true opposition. It’s always us. Legacy » Over a decade has passed since our inception. Even with the strain of time we remain an active, ambitious community. The foundation of our strength lies within our collaborative efforts. We seek to achieve excellence because at the end of the day The Enclave strives to do more than simply play the game, but to be a part of its legacy. To be honored by tales that will carry on long after us. To be immortalized in the history of the game. Growth » No guild survives without recruits. We actively seek like-minded players who have and share the same drives and desires as us. We do our best to ensure new recruits fit in and become core members. Fun » Despite how serious this all may sound, our primary focus is always to have fun. This is a game, and we realize that. Having an ire of professionalism does not mean we sacrifice the core of why we do what we do. If we're not having fun, there's no point to any of this.Sarasuvati33 3d
3d <Friend Squad> 5/7M Recruiting for Mythic Guild: <Friend Squad> Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Website: http://friendsquad.enjin.com/ Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 5/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Normal TOV 2/H Heroic ToV Raid Times: (Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 9-12 PM EST) Loot: Loot is done by a loot council made up of the officer core and one rotating Raider rank player to help the council. Recruitment Needs of Friend Squad: Tanks: Currently none Healers: Everything but a Holy Pally DPS: Everything What we would like from you: Understand your class Able to make it on time and stay for the whole raid time Bring your own Flasks, Pots, and Food needed to raid. Apply to our site at: http://friendsquad.enjin.com/ under recruitment is prefered. Questions: If you have any questions or like to talk in discord contact me by Btag: Abusious#1812 or just ask a member of Friend Squad if an officer is on. Thanks.Abusivedeath0 3d