Bleeding Hollow

Jul 29, 2014 Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 Vote @ http://strawpoll.me/2218993Juliuscaesar2 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 How to Fix This Lopsided Server-A MUST READ Offer a free faction transfer to the Low side of the server and offer a special mount - call it the TRAITOR MOUNT. This will - IMO - make the servers more balanced. And make sure to stop the free faction transfers when its at 50% or in that range. Now repeat after me - Damn Putin Is SmartPutìn12 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 [H] <Nyx> PvE Recruitment Nyx of Bleeding Hollow is a Horde raiding guild looking for players for competitive PvE progression. We run two ten man's. Accepting applicants for our Tuesday and Thursday 7p-10p EST raid group. We are primarily seeking a tank (preferred Guardian Druid or Brewmaster Monk); however, all roles and classes may apply. We are looking for smart, good-willed, and competitive-nature adult players to push Nyx to the edge of progression. If you're inexperienced, that's fine. As long as you know your class and you're willing to learn, we are willing to help you grow. - How to apply: Visit Nyx-Portal.com or send a message through this forum. Our website isn't fully developed. It's not optimized for smartphones either. Currently, it's a one-page placeholder. Visit if you'd like to contact our GM via email with these bullet-points in mind. - Include a way for us to contact you. Email or Battletag preferred. - What classes do you have available and which do you prefer to raid on? - Finally, include your current availability. Again, as an alternative, responses to this forum or forum poster will all be reviewed and answered.Asheliah2 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 543 Lock LF raiding guild Hey all, I'm looking to kill garrosh on normal before WoD. To do that, I'd like to join a guild. Send me a message in-game, I guess.Keasbey5 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 dgsdgregweg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vVHdtTLvoY&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bi8-1sWeTMNovarg13 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 A Terrorized Generation The CIA within the CIA, COG, The Family Jewels, Gladio, Scull & Bones, CFR or the UN. Interlocked and too big to fail. Their crimes are wars and coups. Millions die. World wide tyranny survives. Nobody prosecutes them. No court can. They seem eternal in their ability to maintain control seamlessly. But most of that perception is due to the election processes and an occasional Watergate. I doubt many would dispute the fact that voting serves only the purpose of a placebo. The Blue Pill. When we believed in the Boogey Man it was scary. But we had our family and friends and even the idea of a nation. But it turns out, the nation IS the Boogey Man. 9-11 was Bush.Arcanita59 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 gold Have I got a proposal for you! So here's my story. At the beginning of the year my life was in a great deal of transition. And I thought that WoW was no longer going to be part of my life (finances, etc.) So I quit and I did the right thing. Before I canceled my subscription I gave all of my gold away to random lucky strangers. But things in my life changed and I am not back in Azeroth. Poor as can be. I mean, I got nothing. I know I am going to get flamed as a beggar or whatever, but here's the deal. It's the end of an expansion. I know folks are rich as can be. When I left I tried to be a nice guy and send my gold to people that could use it. I am hoping that some of you rich folk can find it in your hearts to send me some gold. Even small amounts would let me afford things like, ya know, repair bills and the like. So here is my offer to you. If you send Gibormavet gold, of any amount, you will receive a hand written, in game thank you note that you can add to your inventory and cherish forever. Whenever you feel bad for kicking that undergeared tank from LFR or yelling at that healer that just can't keep you alive. When you feel guilty for ganking that lowbie, you can re-read your personalized thank you note and realize that you have in fact done at least one good deed in the World of Warcraft. You are not a bad person. But wait, there's more! If your gift is 500 gold or more, your hand written note will also include an original poem by yours truly singing your praises. But that's not all! If your gift is 1000 gold or more, in addition to all of the above, you will also receive a coupon for one (1) free hug from Gibormavet! Finally, all of this is charitable giving and therefore tax deductible! Please send all contributions to Gibormavet.Gibormavet16 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 1500 hero http://gyazo.com/bfc70eb2e8ce7ccaaa1b3f26e32cd93fFotc15 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 WTB the name "Monster" Whoever has the level 1 warrior named Monster... message / inbox me if you'll sell please and thanks.Taious2 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Video of AV hanging out in SW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4-oWn25PEw Stormwind is an Odd Place lmao..joking...not reallyUruzz8 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 The Hella Stream It's like the jet stream but I'm a Flyers fan Twitch.tv/Helladin2014Helladin15 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 trailer of my biopic just released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZWFDs0LxA ama ladies; hobsocke#1632Hobsocke6 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 It's official This summer, I'm going to take my talents to Girls Dont Play WoW to join these beautiful ladies to form a new PvP superpower Bleeding Hollow will never forget. Okay, I know I've got no talents and my gear is crap but I just always wanted to have my own "Decision" moment. Anyways, imagine me captured in the moment where I'm about to wear the cap with their name emblazoned on it. That's right, that's me.Tokyopriest9 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 hunter pvp stream streaming 3s http://www.twitch.tv/zortargg/Dillypoojr3 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 <Swole Nation> is now recruiting! What's up guys! Just looking to advertise the guild in hopes that we will find more skilled players for PvP. We run 1.9-2.1k RBGs multiple times a week, as well as group up in every arena bracket. Only thing we require is that you at least have 2k in some bracket. Officer roles need to be filled, as well as healers (MW/really good Rdruid) for core group. Let me know if you are interested!Swolemole6 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 [H] <Summit> US 58th LF Mage/Melee & 1 Healer Summit is a horde 20man Guild with progression as the number one goal. We want competent players to join our ranks and help make a name for ourselves. Summit houses some of the top players in the US by spec according to proraiders.com. Summit is also home to some of the Fastest World kill times in Tier 16. Guild Name: Summit Faction: Horde Realm: Bleeding Hollow Realm Type: PvP Realm Timezone: EST Progression: 13/13H Tier 15 US 207th 10 Man 14/14H Tier 16 US 58th 10 Man Class Needs: Tanks - Closed DPS - Enhance - Feral - Mage - Hunter Heals - MW - Resto Druid - Holy Paladin If you don't see your class/spec listed above do not worry, Still put in an application. Any exceptional applicant will still be trialed and accepted as we are always beefing up our roster. Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:00 - 10:00 EST Wednesday: 7:00 - 10:00 EST Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 EST Monday: 7:00-10:00 EST What we DO want: - Near perfect attendance. Real life happens but please let us know ahead of time, 3 no shows and your done. - Know your class. We want our raiders to read up on the latest specs and rotations so they perform at their best ability. - Good awareness. Researching the fights makes it a lot easier to understand what to expect. - Positive Attitude. We want our raiders to stay positive through progression when the going gets rough - Communication. Being able to communicate abilities and spells makes raiding easier, Do not be afraid to speak up when the times call for it. - Dedication. We want our raiders to be online before raids, reading up on the encounters so we can achieve those realm first kills. What we DON'T want: - Players who are not reliable. - Players who log on only for raids - Players who whine about loot. - Players who do not put raiding first Contact Info: Reach us In-Game - Kerasin - Officer - Alluic - Officer - Roidrage - Guild Leader Or Reach us on Real ID: - Roidrage#1239 - Roidrage - Ciullasfootball@yahoo.com - Alluic - KERASIN#1779 - Kerasin Website: http://summitbleedinghollow.shivtr.com/ Looking forward to speaking with youRoidrage4 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 LF raiding guild I realize everyone has the current content on farm but I am a returning player looking for a raiding guild in prep for WOD. I have raided on a couple of toons the past couple of years for MOP I played a Lock up until the end of ToT and made this pally for fun before taking a break. MOP raided on a warrior and enhance shaman, Wotlk I was a resto shaman/mage. I have raided ulduar, ICC, NAxx, TotC, the last raid in MOP and all of MOP. Will continue in WOD as a tank/ret pally just looking for a guild that will raid and down bosses while content is current. Not looking for a carry I read up on strats and try to prep myself for a raid as best as possible just lf a guild that is looking for members for WOD. Thank you for taking the time to read this look forward to hearing from some of you soon.Bubbnhearth0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Disc Priest Looking for Raiding Guild Hi everyone, I'm transferring back to Bleeding Hollow and looking for a new heroic progression guild to join. In need of a disc priest? Reply here or shoot me a message and lets chat? 25M 10/14H ilvl 566Lunchböxx0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 H <Shadynasty> 5/14H - Wed & Thurs 6-10pm <Shadynasty> (5/14H) is a 10 man heroic raiding guild which has 2 ranged DPS spots available. We are looking for a geared, ele shaman, boomkin, shadow priest or mage. Raid times and days are on Wed/Thur @ 6-10pm server time. Unlimited repairs. flasks, feasts and potions during raids! My Btag is Cid#1606Cïd2 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Currently LF Heroic Progression Guild 567 ilvl Protection Warrior looking for raiding guild that is currently doing Heroic SoO 10 or 25 man and has their eyes on Mythic 20 man in the future. I am 1/14H and will be transferring next month to whichever EST server that a team can progress far and willing to put in the effort to see us down bosses. NO GUILD DRAMA. That's my own requirement. Also I cannot raid before 8PM Mondays and Wednesdays due to irl. Hopefully I will be seeing you next week.Corakitnarak0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Top Lel Recruiting! Top Lel is now recruiting a Guardian Druid, Warlock, and a Resto Shaman ilvl 530+ for SoO progression. Raid days and times are Friday and Saturday from 9:00-Midnight ST. Add Sheldor#1672 (myself) or whisper "Hushpuppi" in game (GM) or Doitall (Raid Leader).Børeas0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 LF serious horde pvp guild to RBGs with Please help me by making suggestions.Tokyopriest17 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 2100 CR rogue lf thug LF a 2100 cr hunter/rsham to run thug, was previously 2160 cr with thug but dropped some rating. Looking to push for 2200 or higher. If interested add my btag: Sayir#1442Sayír1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Blacksmith Kit For Sale I have a blacksmith kit for sale this week for 20k. If you are in the market for a profession kit that is hassle free then try me. I currently offer the following kits: -Blacksmith........20k -JC.......................20k -ENG...................16k -LW......................20k Send me some in game mail of you are interested. Thanks :)Professionqt1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 <Dei Vulgati> recruiting casual raiders <Dei Vulgati> (Bleeding Hollow-Horde) is looking to recruit a few solid members that are looking for a casual raid environment. We call ourselves a Casual Raiding guild; we will never be a "Server First" guild or even a "14/14H" guild for that matter, but we are fun and help each other. Most of us have been gaming together for the better part of the last 10 years in various games, but most of our time has been in WoW. We are social and raid once-twice weekly. Our guild is a mix of some heroic-geared members, and some still leveling members, and everything in between. We're small, about 10-20 active members that come and go and have many many alts. Average age is about 32-33. Any class, any spec. LOK TAR, OGAR! FOR THE HORDE!Natarii0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 (A)Returning player, Looking for mature guild As the title says I am a returning player, active in vanilla through early WOTLK. I rerolled on this server and haven't had much luck in finding a guild that fits me. I'm not the best nor am I trying to be, I just want to enjoy my game time with some like minded individuals. To keep it short I'd like a mature, active (Social and Gameplay wise), casual guild to join and call home while I re-learn some content and mechanics and get back into the game. Thanks for the read, Feel free to reply here.Dabankup1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Old player, looking for a home in WoD. Character Info Character Name: Macallen Class and race: Blood Elf Paladin Main spec: Holy Any viable offspecs: Ret Any viable alts(and their specs): Brewshield (Disc/Holy) Priest, Abyarn (Resto/Feral) Druid Alts you can be contacted on in-game (or battletag): Astlopho#1783 Link to your armory ("advanced" view): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Macallen/simple Gear Please explain why you have chosen to gem, enchant, and reforge your items as you have: - I prefer mastery as a holy paladin over haste. There are valid arguments to both sides haste/mastery. Do you do any theorycrafting? What resources, if any, do you use to help you in this matter? - Usually elitistjerks.com Experience How much raiding experience do you have in Mists of Pandaria? (Please include both what you have killed as well as fights you have seen but not killed). - I've seen the first 3 raids with a little experience in ToT. How much raiding experience do you have pre-MOP? - I've been playing since Classic but really got into raiding at the end in TBC and was in an end-game raiding guild during WoTLK having downed all the HM content in Ulduar, ToGC, and ICC HM. - I raided the first part of Cata with Plaguechill having downed all the HM content up to DS. Do you have other notable experience? Brawler's Guild? Arena achievements? Pre-nerf "the Insane"? Tell us about them. - Nothing notable but I do achievement hunt from time to time. Misc. Do you have vent or mumble and a working mic? Do you actually use it? - Yes and yes Available time: - Anytime after 8. Any day of the week. Are you willing to rotate out to (a) give everyone a chance to raid, and (b) allow the RLs to utilize the best comps for progression fights? - Yes Why do you think you would be a good fit here? What do you bring to the table for us? - I'm fun, drink (not an !@#$%^- drinker), I know my class inside and out (Paladin). I'm willing to switch specs, I also know how to play a priest and druid having played both before in previous xpacks. I'm a serious raider but having fun is more important. If you aren't having fun, whats the point? What guilds have you been in previously/currently, and why did you leave? - WoTLK - Zodiac Braves - Cata - Plaguechill - MoP - We Stand in Fire (left to be in a more serious guild), Blackout Drunk (people left and went elsewhere or quit) Do you have any logs (World of Logs) that show your skill? Obviously more recent ones are preferable but old ones will do. No I do not. Do you PvP at all? - I actually love to pvp. Finding the right group of people is key. Also, pvp server so yea. Anything else you'd like to add or ask? Perhaps tell us a bit about what you enjoy in this game and from a guild. - A little bit about myself. I stopped playing right as ToT came out. I work with veterans for a living and it has kept me pretty busy and I shifted my focus into that more than gaming. When I came back that current guild I was in had all but disbanned. The guild is still there but no one logs anymore. I moved my 2 main characters to Bleeding Hollow, my Paladin (Macallen) and my Priest (Brewshield). I am undergeared by the current standards this game is requiring for the gamers. My paladin is 530 and my priest is rougly ~520ish. My main specs are; Paladin (Holy/Ret) and priest (Disc/Holy) I know these classes very well inside and out. I work hard and can put in the hours to get better gear for my main class. I've had a lot of experience raiding end-game content in WoW as well as, SWTOR. Its been a while since I've raided in WoW but I would love to get back into it. Finding the right guild, right group of players, with the right amount of fun and seriousness is what I'm looking for. I am honestly looking forward to WoD and is part of the reason I'm trying to find an amazing quality guild so early on. Don't let my previous month of being inactive condeem me. I am wanting to fully get back into this game. I work hard and I'm always willing to help others in the guild.Macallen4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 6/14H Rogue LF Heroic Raiding Guild Headlinez#1693 Post your Guild apps down below, and I will fill them out.Desperi0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 This kid is so alpha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUWdzNp9SMOdd6 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Server dominated by Horde ? So I've always wanted to play as a horde but my brother insisted the we play Alliance because he think that the Human's racial is OP Anyways While leveling got gank a gazillione times and once i got 90 i went to to to .. Timless isle. THE HORROR ! Horde everywhere shooting anyone one on site :c and I can't find any alliance . So i was wondering are there even alliance players on this realm ? if so where are they ? and how many of them are there ? And will i need to change faction or change realm or this situation temporary ?Nioink5 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Blood Infusion ICC 25 On the next step for my quest and I am looking for a few people who are familiar with the quest and helping me complete this next part so I may start the shard farming. I am planning on trying tonight or over the weekend. Mokz#1332 - btag. side not: LF 10m raiding guild, earlier in the week (sun mon tues wed) 2-3 nights a week. 553 blood / frost dk (11/14 normal) Thanks!Mehv0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 @ AV's Deacon + The Russian Friends Dear Deacon, If it wasn't enough for you to roll up on me while rep farming, well then you must of really loved killing me 1 on 5 i believe. None the less, i find it funny that i keep throwing my self at you hoping to buy some time while waiting for some guildies to show up so we can really get it popping, and you guys are no where to be found 5 minutes later, looked over the whole isle, must of bounced out. So let it be known, 1 on 1 , you dont stand a chance and i will make sure the favor is returned to you. Hugs and Kisses XoXo Your friend IsunamiiIsunamii34 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 AFK to play Magic and go to FNM Have a great day. http://i.imgur.com/Dg7XQme.gifNecrachilles1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Rbg / Arena Any decent active Rbg / Arena teams on this server playing above the 2k mmr looking for a spriest ?Ménté1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 boop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JVMWEG08EM&list=UUZpczZV546FlpKWmFFNsRfwNovarg3 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Alliance/Horde ratio rage thread The dominant faction is lame. I know some play horde because they like the PvE minigame and there's a lot of scrublords back pedaling bads who make the PvE players feel at home. And for those who play PvP like it because they think they'll become 3k poonslaying gladiators. Try the Alliance our racials will be op in wodChrone12 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 MW monk LF raiding guild 5/14 H EXP LF a guild 10 or 25 man for raiding ! :DOhsoclammy2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Any players playing from Tokyo? Shout at meTokyopriest23 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 For the people buying conquest caps Make sure you don't buy any from a player called Ôr. He is pretty much a scammer. I advertised in trade chat that I was looking to buy runs for 200 gold a win, he then came along and said he would cut me a deal and I was looking for 20 wins and said he would charge me 2000 gold instead of the 4000 I was offering. So we got into a party and queued, he asked me to pay up front and I declined. He then asked for half of it and I said, i'd need to see his skills first (keep in mind, I told him I would prefer to pay for individual wins) So we did an arena, we lost but I saw he was still pretty decent so I gave him the 1000 gold. So he says ''Cya'' in party chat and just leaves., I have already reported him to Blizzard, not that they will do anything but only time will tell.Dalliah4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [H] WTS 9/9 Challenge Modes! 90K What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: You play your character through all 9 Challenge Modes. When you complete 9/9G in Challenge Modes, you also get Silver/Bronze. - 430 Achievement points - "The Undaunted" Title (Bronze) (Account Wide) - One of four mounts (Silver) (Character Specific) Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix All mounts require Artisan Riding to learn. - Unique transmog set (Gold) Here is a link to preview all the challenge mode sets. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2701-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Reward-Models-Preview?page=3 Contact me in game. - B-tag: Pieced#1512 Requirements: - Have all 9/9 Heroics done on the toon you are running on. We charge half price of each individual heroic. - Must play a DPS spec. We understand if you main a healer or tank, but while we are doing these roll a DPS spec (ex; Resto druid go boomkin) We'll still get gold :~) We use Skype or Mumble when are doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, we run through all tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, add me and I will answer everything you need to know ** Links ** - - The following links are just to show the reputation and experience of our group. On each armory link you can see the number of Challenge Modes done. Tank - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Piecedd/simple (Have 500 done on Priest) Healer - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Kwiyomi/simple DPS - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Cyndyl/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12032653167?page=1#0 - - My previous Forum!Piecedd1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 LF conquest cap I've recently started playing again. I have 3 Prideful, the rest Grievous. It's hard as hell to find people to arena with because I'm not full Prideful. I've played this game since launch. I was 2k+ in 2's and 3's last season. If anyone is interested in doing 2's or 3's with a highly skilled healer, lacking gear right now, send me a tell in game. I typically play nights. Thanks in advance. Edit: If you can't catch me in game, add my bnet Smilexx#1831Smilexx0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Who's Attending Blizzcon Hey guys I just got my blizzcon ticket and Im looking to meet some new faces that plan on attending blizzcon. The reason for doing so I'm looking for someone to share a hotel room with at the hilton, I prefer a female but a male will work if they're not a creep. I'd like to talk to you on skype so we can arrange a voice chat or you can add me on WoW im usually on my warrior raftermang or my paladin raftermayne. Send me mail or msg me in game. Leave questions hereRaftermang18 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 2046 CR Rogue LF RBGs Title says it all, looking for 2200+ push / HoA. Mike88lol#1331 ---- flexible schedule. <3Matherslp0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Selling names Liar Izanami Obliterate Jibril Nur Psychotic tyZekrom3 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 LF Crafted PvP set hi, i need the Crafted Malevolent Gladiator warlock set, for some videos. i can't pay you, but maybe we can still make some kind of deal, or you can just be generous! (i made a thread about this before, but that was right in the middle of maintenance, so people couldn't really help me.)Novarg7 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [H] <Reality Kings> recruiting! (PVP) ABOUT US <Reality Kings> are a Level 25 Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow - US recruiting PvP players. We are looking for SOCIAL players who have experience in PVP and enjoy crushing RBGs. We do everything from World PVP to daily RBGs, BGs, and Arenas! EVENT TIMES Our main RBG days are Tuesday and Thursday 7pm (Server time) and continue well into the night. Spots are always filling up on these nights so dont worry about not making it in time or leaving early. We are very understanding of the fact that people have priorities outside of the game. We also have a Night Ops team, who generally dont begin their events until midnight. While we do a large share of Carries, RBGs, Arenas, and Premades throughout the week, we aren't hand holders. We expect our members to be proactive in forming relations/teams with their fellow members. WHATS REQUIRED? 1. Level 90 2. Age 18+ 3. Mumble 4. Proficient with your class 5. Full Grievous gear or better CURRENTLY DESIRED (not required) - Guardian Druid - Boomkin Druid - Mistweaver Monk - Shadow PriestAntiwar10 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Dalaran. Alliance Vs Horde Duels. Hello, and Thanks for taking a look at this. Looking to Set up Alliance Vs Horde Duels. Tired of hearing or saying "1v1 me bro?" after you get ganked or gank someone. We all know this isn't a balanced 1v1 Game but Duelss are still pretty fun nonetheless and offer some sort of competition. We always just duel our own faction though... All this work Week (Mon-Fri) I will Be hanging out in Dalaran in the Sewers. I encourage you to join Too! Whether you're Horde Or Alliance I encourage you to Join us In Dalaran All Week! Just Show Up its that Easy! Have some off time in between Raids or Arenas? Come Hang out in the Sewers in dalaran and get your alli v horde Duels on! Duels are Anything Goes!! A player of course looses when they "fled from the battle" or "has been defeated" Good Luck to Everyone! hope to see you there. Nothing to serious just some Alli v Horde Fun !!Ssolutionss33 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 LF LVL 25 Guild for Sale Looking to purchasing a level 25 guild with both the Corrupted Phoenix and Thundering Jade Serpent. Other achievements are a plus but not needed. Let me know your price.Neytirï1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Outlands Since I play mostly Horde, and my sister Alliance, I decided to make an Alliance char on her realm: Bleeding Hollow. When we got out of our DK starting zone, we went straight to The Outlands, only to find that it was overrun with Hordies. Trying to mind our own business and quest was extremely difficult with 90's circling our heads like vultures, and killing us every time we rezzed, and even killing the quest givers...which is bull!@#$. I can understand that ganking is fun, and such %^-*...but honestly, this went on for about 5 hours straight...or since the realms came back up this afternoon. So, my question is: Do you Hordies here even have a life? Like, seriously. On the server I normally play on, yes, the Alliance does the EXACT same thing, but I swear, it's not as often... And don't you dare say any !@#$ about "Oh, this is a PvP server, expect to be ganked!" or anything like that. Yes, I expect to be ganked. But not every time I resurrect, and by around 10-12 90's. It's understandable if it's someone my level range, but 90's.....Good grief. Idiots.Shankeisha33 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Heroic 10 man LF disc or Hpally looking for a disc or hpally for a core 10 man raiding group. 10/14H, TS, amd ilvl 575+ need apply. raid wed and sundays 830pm-1130est If you want to add me in game my btag is mojo#1455Verage2 Jul 23, 2014