Bleeding Hollow

Aug 22, 2014 Pumping Iron with Parruna Every morning my dear. Pump with me! <3Parruna2 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 hi r we doing theme songs now? heres insanes http://youtu.be/F143kJea2tw <3 u jacksonSuperneo15 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 Hakuna Matata (H) is looking for more! We are a "no worries" raiding guild thats currently in SoO Normals just waiting for WoD to hit in November. We are going to be expanding to a 20 man raiding guild and we need YOU! Send mail to myself, Hannibil, or Rafeki for more information. BT - Greenguy#1414Niia1 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 idk y anyone else think this is kinda a copy cat, I MEAN COME ON SHE IS PUTTING THE OTHER SONG IN HER SONG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWsPéppérs14 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 My RG Application Hello fellow Alliance I am an roleplayur and I hate horde so much wow I can't even begin haha hehe I hate those guys :D I love king wyvern he's the man like for real screw thrall ok so I want to join the war vs the hordes so here is my app 1300 2v2 rating ( I have 1420 exp on my main account( I have Cracked talisman keybound 3 times (haha just to be sure xD) I play boomkin (restobearmage) and hunter but only BM, marks was too hard. Okay so let me know haha for the alliance! Andrew #1Amatoxan40 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Not sure what class?? I'm having issues trying to figure out what to play and its between ww monk dk ret pally rogue enh shammy and i have no ideaInjures8 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 1900+ RBG LF Core Group! I'm looking for a core group for RBGs I can TC. I'm 2k (1996 exp)Agunimon0 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 WTB SoO normal carry I have 14k, I want buy a carry so I can gear up quickly and raid with Glitched in heroic mode. I am usually logged into the game just whisper me.Jmbradylock5 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 [H] I Rock when I Proc is recruiting!! Hello All! <I Rock When I Proc> lvl 25 is recruiting and looking for more to fill our ranks as the expansion gets closer! We are a friendly, mature guild looking to add more to our roster to rebuild our core raiding team in WoD. We aren't your hard core raiding guild - but more casual - looking to raid 2 nights(possibly 3) a week in WoD. Currently, I am rebuilding our raid team for next expansion so if your interested PST me. All are welcome and we would <3 to have you! Thanks for looking <3Buttahfly0 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Uniting A Federation of Horde When Ben Franklin was publishing the largest circulation newspaper in the 13 colonies AND his wildly popular "Poor Richard's Almanac" reached every corner of the world, he established himself as America's greatest voice. Franklin's "Ethics of Chess" is a classic application of wisdom to games. It worked because it could not offend anyone. Nobody would publicly argue for cheating in Chess. They did argue for slavery. It was the vehicle Franklin drove to sell the world on ethics. He drove that precedent to freedom for everyone. That vehicle became the Republic of the United States of America. Republic only means law defined governance. Franklin inserted ethics himself as his living example and lasting legacy. "It is a Republic, if YOU can keep it.". Bleeding Hollow Warchief Rallys Jenkins has published his own "Ethics of Wow" and delivers it vocally every week, doing so for 5 years. He has reached most Horde and very many Ally with his message. "Play the game as Blizzard intends." is foundational alongside the "Golden Rule". Play with , as opposed to farm, players. The argument to farm others, that ethics of slavery, is made in secret by every one of the hundreds of creeps using the invite BOT. Rallys' "Ethics of Wow" is a classic application of Franklin's wisdom to everything we do in Wow. It works because nobody would admit to cheating in Wow. BUT just as there were slavers in Franklin's time, believing them self superior to others, there are Wow players who are similarly mentally delusional and utterly self serving. They seek others to farm gold for them while they ignore the game entirely. Although slavery was an institution with thousands of years of precedent behind it, Franklin still brought that institution down using the ethics of chess. Rallys Jenkins would bring "Elitism" down. The BOT invite is a blatant dodge of taking responsibility for your guild's ethics. Bot invite users are building rat led guilds. Rat ships. Today, right now, Rallys Jenkins makes his stand against a resurgence in that delusion of supremacist ideology that falsely justifies treating other players as unworthy of ethical treatment under law. SLAVERY is incubating again as guilds which farm players for gold. Greed above ethics. Rat led guilds. What Wow needs is more cats. If your guild leader is not playing Wow with you, what exactly is he leading? If you are in a guild using a BOT invite system, what are your team mates added for? You and they are being farmed and the next one invited might be an alt of the lunatic stalking you and others. Ethics directs you in making good choices in everything you do. Compromise that for nobody. Do not let yourself be seduced by ill gotten gold. Leave the rat ships. BE A CAT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8Arcanita39 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 New home? Have some questions I have been searching long and hard today for a new server. I am just coming back from a 3 year break, and love to PvP. I am willing to faction change if I have to, I just want a great experience and a great community. I just have some questions: - How are BGs? is it a fair balance of win/lose for Ally/Horde? Or does one faction win the vast majority of the time? - How is the open world? Good amount of world PvP? and lastly, any PvP guilds that do some casual raiding recruiting? I played a Hunter since Vanilla til the end of TBC. Was a rank 14 in the old days, did fairly decent in arenas with a 5v5 over 2k and a 2v2 at around 1800-1900. I am reclaiming my Hunter for WoD so that is who I'm bringing over!Larek10 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Selling Alani (Mount) kill. Have an extra sky crystal and looking to sell kill for 17k. Feel free to post here or message me in game if you are interested. VesVesuvial1 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 A Storm is coming! A storm is coming to Bleeding Hollow, the Alliance will feel the effects very soon. In time, the Alliance will speak of one name....be warned, The Brotherhood is coming!Cryptopia24 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Any Missouri Players? I've been on here since vanilla launch and have yet to find a single person from Missouri. I'm from around St. Louis, anyone else?Guild18 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 [H] 541 Frost Mage looking for SoO N Guild Looking to progress through normal before the new expansion - 14/14 Flex - mad sexyBerthapoop1 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Good morning :^] firstFrankocean7 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Recruiting for PvP Moving into WoD Did it for Whitney is now seriously recruiting for PvP moving into WoD. We are looking for high end pvpers to bolster our ranks in pursuit of a core of pvpers for RBGs and arenas. We aren't looking for any class or spec specifically so if you feel like you have the right stuff feel free to add Kwaz#1711 or MarkyMark#1603 to battletag and we'll chat it up. Thanks!Markie3 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 #1 PvE Guild Now Recruiting for PvP After conquering the current and last tier of this expansion in record and unheralded time, Did it for Whitney is now looking to take on the realm of PvP. Under the guidance of our PVP MASTER 5000's we are actively seeking out top tier pvp players. Moving into WoD DifW (Did it for Whitney) is looking to recruit players to establish a solid core of pvpers to pursue arenas and rbgs. If you would like to become part of the movement (#DifWPvP2014) then feel free to add my BT: Markymark#1603. Only taking serious inquiries. And remember folks, we did it for Whitney, while carrying Runn.Markie5 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Server / WoW down ATTN: Tikiboom Was in the middle of enchanting some poor dudes weapon, (Tikkiboom), mats got transferred but the player got disc, so did I. I couldn't even mail him back the mats. If you're browsing the forums need not worry. I'll track you down and finish off the job. FinnigansFinnigans3 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 FOX # 1 FOX # 1 FOX # 1 FOX # 1Fðx0 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Lord Hobsocke Blizzcon 2014 Dress-up Contest hello friends, this year your lord and savior hobsocke will be attending blizzcon, however, i have a problem, i don't know what to wear i am calling for bleeding hollow's help in dressing me for the event with a swaggalicious tshirt, here's the deal: i will take applications in this thread with images of their design, these designs will be judged individually based on certain criteria and the best shirt (decided by a panel of judges and popular opinion) will be selected to be manufactured at my expense and worn to the first day of blizzcon. the criteria i am looking for (in no specific order) are: - swag - hobsocke labeling and/or my character model - sloth usage - cara delevigne usage - intense zoom-ins of faces - high definition graffiks (i won't spare expense on this masterpiece) none of these criteria are completely required, i like funny surprises, be creative one of these shirts will definitely be selected and if i am truly impressed by another i may choose a runner-up to get made for the second day of blizzcon feel free to use this tshirt template - http://imgur.com/58EptY9 or http://shirtmockup.com/ any template or design program is fine, i will find a way to get it made as accurate to design as possible i'll be sure to have pictures as proof that the shirt is made and worn at blizzcon, perhaps along some fanboy shots with WoW celebrities such as swifty, reckful, sodapoppin, etc. get to work m8's, i need ur helpHobsocke23 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Super Extreme Battleground Bros This is the greatest Battleground Video of all time. Take a break from all the BS and enjoy. What to expect: Ya boi Hobsocke Dat salty fk Sativ Epic Skype commentary Super Swig ninjer caps With out holding back much longer I present to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCZIpHmzOLoSativ29 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 So I heard RG moved here, I will be lurking for laughs from now on. Don't dissapoint.Kyo57 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 MSDOUBTFIRE DAGGONE THE OTHER DAY WAS HOTTER THAN NATHAN LANE AND ROBIN WILLIAMS IN THE BIRD CAGE YOU FEEL ME WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES NEXT TIME ON TIMELESS ISLE TIME WHEN I TELL HE JUDGE U DRESS UP LIKE A WOMAN AND THEY TAKE AWAY THE KIDS FOREVER FROM YOU ENJOY YOU'RE BAN FROM UR TWO CHILDREN WHO LOVE YOU LAWYER UP #%&&*Bananacity11 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Real talk... To all the guilds be housin' females. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UZ2n_vMOzw Keep it real, foos.Hodor10 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Can we all get along? I see all the negative comments about RG and I dont see why. I mean we dont even have to talk to each other if its that bad. The way I see it there is 3 huge guilds RG, AV, TE. One guild def one world boss, and another guild def another world boss, and so on, but we all def Stormwind. This way everyone can have fun WPVP and no more fighting.Metinkss41 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 <Like We Never Left> raiding guild LFM Trishell 90 Blood Elf Death Knight Like We Never Left 7480 Are you just coming back to WoW after a long break? Do you want to gear up through flex and Normal? Do you miss a joking on trash and rezzes but being so focused on boss fights? If this is the case <Like We Never Left> Is a Horde Semi-Hardcore raiding guild. We have recently returned to the game after 1 ½ years of a break. We are currently gearing up through flex raids and plan on raiding through WOD. Our focus will be building a competitive 25m raid roster this expansion in order to raid on a Mythic (20m) level in WOD. Our Officers are willing to work with everyone individually to accomplish whatever may be needed during each encounter. Though we plan to be competitive during WOD, we still wish to enjoy the content, the community and a laid back atmosphere. Server: Bleeding Hollow (Horde), Eastern time Zone, PVP Server Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Wed 9:30pm-12:30 (EST) Recruiting Needs: DPS: Rogue, Priest, Shaman, Ret Paladin, Monk, Feral, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin Healers: Priest, Monk, Paladin, Resto shaman Quick Facts on <Like We never Left> 1 Our rad leader sounds like Ben Stein so you will never have dry eyes while raiding 2 Our resident Warrior is a farmer who drives farm equipment that’s worth more than your house so don’t F### with him. 3 We give refuge to a red headed Canadian so no matter how bad your life gets you can take solace in the act it’s not as bad as his. Contact us in game for more details Trishell, GM, Battale tag: Frostyfeet#16335 Makeumsaymoo, officer, Battle Tag: Altrez#1616 Krahl, officer, Battletag: Tessycat#1561Trishell2 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Daybreaker If ur wondering were I been I don't have internet so I'm using some 1 else's I'll be back of the 25 or 26 and another wtf Man U guys went horde if any 1 here in old otm see''so this tell here love u guysAnklestalker5 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 578 Hunter, 12/14H exp looking for guild I have 12/14H exp, looking for a raiding guild to complete current content, and ready for WoD. Id prefer a 25 man, but im open to anythingZingis0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 2 Experienced Raiders LF Raiding Guild I am a 552 SPriest (took a break) and my friend is a 554 Rogue / 578 Mage. We are both experienced raiders LF a raiding guild that raids twice a week (3 times of the time is right). We are Semi-hardcore looking to finish up SoO and be competitive in WoD. We have one small issue that prevents us from finding a team easily and that is one of our raid nights needs to be on Tuesday, and it needs to be no earlier than 9 PM CST. If you think you may have a guild for us, send me an in-game friend request at kickedtripod#1232. We are both passionate players who love to progress and be competitive. We believe firmly in the community a guild provides and would like to contribute as much as we can. Thanks for reading! Because I am new to the forums, I cannot post links - but you can find our mains here: Mikàsa on Blackhand US Harmful on Mal'Ganis US We are 100% willing to server transfer, and are hoping to do so anyways. So if you are on another server, I'd still love to hear from you!Mikàsa0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Hi I know I look 12 but im cute right #ManCrushMonday is myself c: http://i.imgur.com/MWsIhta.pngFrankocean103 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Alliance/Horde ratios? Just resubbed and looking for a new server to call home for my fresh start. I came from Emerald Dream alliance for the last 4 years and love wpvp, is this the right place? thanks guysTucke4 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Ruin Gaming Theme Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujzp9ffPwPMUnknøwñ7 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 I was messing around on photoshop giv opinion http://i.imgur.com/vDUzbL3.png do you guys like this layout im thinking about making something with this layout but idk guys PS: if u guys need like !@#$ done hmu u no im bored and have the programsFrankocean2 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Garrosh down. Garrosh Hellscream has been slain, victory to the Alliance!Blöm103 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Rg actual song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQHx_GPKccYPéppérs4 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Elitism and Karma There is no such thing as a Troll realm. Trolls stick out and are attention hounds on every realm by being unreasonably hateful. Randomly abusive. They would rather be hated than ignored because they feel like victims of neglect. They deserve better, they think. If you simply ask them why they think they are better than everyone else, they will often tell you a wild story, because they are delusional. Nobody decides one day to be an Elitist. It takes years to build the delusion. In Wow, an unregulated asylum of human interaction without consequence, Trolls rate themselves better than indiscriminate others so that they may express hate. They think they are better at everything and even better at expressing indiscriminate hate. That is the factor that gets them attention. Indiscriminate hate. It turns heads. A troll can turn ANY conversation into an insult of anyone. But FIRST, they try to get the ones listening to hate EVERYONE else. To be effective they must avoid being a hater of everyone. So they find something to be part of and then spread hate of everyone else. Thus we find Wow guilds hating other Wow guilds. The Wow guilds that stick out, by having Trolls stick out, APPEAR to be Elitist ONLY due to a few hate filled Elitists that have "found a home". When a Troll tells you that you are OK, they will tell you who you should hate in the very next sentence, every time. Trolls do not like you. If they say they like you they are lying so that they can try and sell you on hating everybody else. Be ready for it. They cannot stop hating until EVERYONE stops being normal. Trolls spread hate like a disease. They are addicts to the disease. In moments of clarity from delusion Trolls tell me they were after cheap thrills or were just bored. That is the lie all Elitists tell before the consequences of hate catch up with them. The disease of hate is genuine. Do not ignore Trolls. Care enough to point out their Elitism every time it occurs. You will know you did it correctly when they say: "I was just kidding."Arcanita23 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 <Tin Soldiers> PvE/PvP Alliance Guild Well, where to start... We're a newly formed guild that's kicked off with a bit of a boom. By our third day we had already reached 70 members, a fully purchased and stocked guild vault, and a decent-sized Ventrilo server. We're preparing for the release of both the PvE and PvP content that will be dropping shortly in the upcoming 5.4 patch. Our intent is to gather up laid-back, fun, and skilled players for our core 10 man raiding team, as well as our core RBG group. Oh, and we'll also be engaging in World PvP from time to time for those who are into that sort of jazz. While we're still short of a large and prosperous guild, we're off to a brilliant start. Our current member base is an engaging and happy-go-lucky lot. That's more or less it for now. If you're looking for something new and fresh, come try your hand in our guild!Movie234 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 AV wiped IWC and Mafia, thanks guys. Contact AsaBjorn#1658 for horde defense in future.Yggdamsel30 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Reset times Its 11:01 Blizzard get it together plsNasrill4 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 <Ruin> A PvP guild needs server transfers <Ruin> A highly rated PvP guild is recruiting for arena, RBGS, and potential raiding. Requirements are 1750+ rating but might consider 1500+. We are a mature, fun guild and will only accept respectful players. If you are interested please whisper me in game or post in this thread. We strongly accept server transfers and will guarantee 1700+ RBG rating! We have WPvP, arena, RBG, and raiding. We try to accept only 18+ players but will consider the younger mature ones. Please visit our website @ http://www.ruinnation.com/Melancholy6 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Dnasis Chillblight's Theory of WPVP Guilds I have created a theory of wpvp guilds. I would like to see how well it holds up, as I cannot be in all places at all times to monitor all events. My theory is thus: A guild can only possess at most 2 of the following attributes: 1) Its roster is very active, and full, almost full (800+), or the guild organization actually spans across a network of guilds; 2) Its leadership promotes and leads WPVP events several times every week, with at least adequate turnout; 3) The guild master does not suffer from sort of obvious personality fault that has harmed the reputation of the guild. I have yet to find a guild that currently possesses all of these attributes, hence my desire to submit this theory for review. It is my opinion that if such a guild existed, it would be the greatest WPVP guild ever.Dnasis41 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 "The Mafia" Fun Times So this hunter just bored roaming for war bringer kills. I find 2 mafia members killing one so i decide to 1v2 and win so after that fight the war bringer kills me because i'm at 200k health they call in a druid 1v3 but yet they Still die. so i call in my monk friend because they wanted to make it 1v4 and that was not happening on my watch. so they start attacking the war bringer again me and my monk friend waited till they are about 10% then we kill them at this time the war bringer is 5% we kill the War bringer and then we realize that there was 6 Mafia members around us. so we die.... they camp the war bringers body hoping it will de-spawn before we could loot. but yet to realize " The Mafia" didn't remember that a hunter could deterrence and reflect damage back without taking damage so they wasted 40mins trying to kill a war bringer and didn't even get to loot it. BH Horde is this the best you got ? please Bring on the pain I love the PAIN...Neriaroc17 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 LF Advice on how to Prepare Fresh Meat http://i.imgur.com/BwMaXIV.jpg Here is a picture of a recent slaughter of mine. Do you guys have any thoughts on how I should prepare it for consumption?Fexus8 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 A little Old Skool for ya. http://youtu.be/mnJQEj6SXcs?list=UUIMDLw2yWZ2ts7_FoYLgEOA Enjoy.Atmore3 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 "I couldn't run the other way..." My country tis of thee. You are the posterity of whom Alex Hamilton regarded, fought for, adopted and lastly established your individual rights. Sweet land of Liberty from which humanity could draw inspiration and sing a better song. It is not a divine birth right. No. A peculiar type of person chose to resist evil and risk them self for others with absolutely no hope of paradise as reward. They chose right against fierce odds because something inside them made it so "I could not run the other way like everyone else was,". That is what Steven Maida told police after wrestling a man to the ground who had just stabbed 14 people on Tuesday, on a Texas campus. On Thursday Jon Meis tackled a guy with a shotgun and subdued him with a can of pepper spray he carried "just in case". Meis' friend described him this way: "I wasn't surprised to see he was the hero -- his resourcefulness, love for others and knowledge of the greater good are what defines him, in my mind," Meis was seen crying as he was placed in the ambulance. Somewhere Alex Hamilton cried too.Arcanita2 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 #nodeaths more like #noskill http://puu.sh/aWLVg/ee8e280082.jpg http://puu.sh/aWL7E/bd739db207.jpg andrew learn to be a manPéppérs45 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 cant go into any instances... WUUUUTTTDAAAAAAFUQQQQReeroy0 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE RIGHT HERE AT ITS FINEST can anyone put a stop to this madness? http://i.imgur.com/QA2JjiH.pngFrankocean8 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Cooking with Fatmore In No way am I saying this food is Healthy, or Bad for you. I can tell you.. it taste great. If you wish to post recipes, your own, or some that you have found. This thread is open to all. If you found a Link to something you wanted to post, please share that link,. Let us know if you have personally created it, or have eaten it from someone who has. ... ... ... ...Atmore20 Aug 19, 2014