Bleeding Hollow

3d [H]<SLAPPED IDIOT> Recruiting 8-11 Wed/Thurs <SLAPPED IDIOT> Bleeding Hollow - Horde 4/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic Raid Times: Wed/Thur 8-11pm Server Time(central) Looking to raid with ~15+ players Recruiting to progress through Heroic and on to Mythic raids. Mostly comprised of raiders who have been waiting for an expansion as good as Wrath to start raiding again. That time is now. Mostly a group of friends who are looking to find a fine balance between hardcore and casual. Progression without spending 40+ hours on raiding type stuff. Requirements: Discord and Mic and halfway decent communication skills. Don't be afraid of wang jokes. What we need: Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Rogue Warrior Hunter Destro/Demo Lock We'll take applications for anyone. Link armories. Let's !@#$ing go, boys.Bambroskef1 3d
3d Warning - <Best> keep out of Lorlathil 8:30pm server time, been waiting for you guys to show. Considering you guys "Own this territory" we figure we're not going to let that happen. We will never let you claim a area while the true alliance are around kicking on this server. Signed Fire Exia & GankSpankVengz31 3d
3d [H] Maximum Effort Our Progression Raid Group for Legion is currently full, but we are still recruiting for a variety of other organized and unorganized groups. If you are interested in one of the below options and would like to join or would like more information, feel free to add us! Pipology (Guild Master) - Pipology#1845 Sharrq (Co-Guild Master) - Sharrq#1244 Additional info about the guild can be found at http://maxeffortguild.org Social Members Not interested in any organized group content but are looking for a social active guild to join? We typically have people online most of the day as well as an active Discord Server. If you are only looking for the social aspect of the game, we should be able to provide what you are looking for! Join as a Standby Raider If you are still interested in raiding with our main group, you can join as a Standby Raider. If a spot opens up in the raid group, you will be added to our main roster (first come first serve depending on the role needed). Additionally, if one of our raiders cannot make it on a particular night, you may be able to sub in for them. If the group is full for the night, you will still earn credit towards your raid attendance as a standby raider as long as you are online, so if you do get added to the main roster you wont have to start over on attendance. Our Main Raid Group is on Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 EST. The Main Raid Group will be progressing at least into Heroic and possibly into Mythic Content. Join our Alt Raids Once we get established in the Main Progression Raids on Tuesday and Thursday, we will open up our Alt Raids on Saturday beginning at 8:30 EST. If your schedule doesn't allow for being able to attend the Main Raid or if the group is full then you can still raid with us on our off night! Saturday Alt Raids are a lot more relaxed, gear will be awarded by either Personal or Group Loot, and there is no attendance or loot priority. The Alt Raid Group will be Normal Raid Content and maybe Heroic Content if the Main Group moves on to Mythic. Mythic+ Dungeon Groups Not interested in raiding? Thats fine! Our hope is that we can get some Mythic+ Dungeon groups running on a regular basis for those that want to gear up for raids or for those that want to do Mythic+ instead of raiding. We are always looking for some good, laid back players to join any of our organized groups, including Mythic+! Organized PvP Maximum Effort has never been a PvP Guild, but with the new changes to the Honor System and PvP as a whole, there has been a lot of interest in organizing a weekly group for Organized PvP. This group is just getting off the ground and we do not have any details yet regarding when these will occur or exactly what they will entail, but our hope is that this will be a weekly group doing likely rated battlegrounds or something similar. If you are interested in any of those groups, contact us for an invite or for more information!Sharrq3 3d
3d Ambition - Horde -7/7N, 1/7 H EN Greetings Fellow WoW players! Ambition is a Heroic progressive-yet-casual raiding guild taking home on Bleeding Hollow-US. We're a friendly bunch who share the same goals of having fun while progressing through content in a mature but relaxed atmosphere. Recruitment needs as of 9/21/2016: A reliable healer, Preferably a Mistweaver or a Resto Shaman! Please feel free to contact: (Aesira) Ace#13149 or (Tunnzz) Tunnz#1910 in game, or apply to our website(Linked below) if you are looking to call Ambition your new home! Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12am EST Current Legion Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic Our progression during Warlords of Draenor: Highmaul - 7/7 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Quick Links: https://twitter.com/WoWAmbition http://ambition-bh.enjin.com/home Thank you for interest, hope to see you in game!Aesira39 3d
3d [H]<The Early Shift> Midday Raiding Guild <The Early Shift> Bleeding Hollow 7/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare! We are currently recruiting all ranged DPS and Healers! Our raid times are 12 Noon - 3 PM EST, Tuesday and Thursday. Monday is an optional day for clean up, normal runs, etc. If our times work for you please feel free to contact us via Battletag: Subst#1909 Zhammie#1301Substy1 3d
3d Russian speaking players wanted Ищу русскоговорящих игроков и гильдиюPryanyaw17 3d
4d [H] Guild Recruiting Healer for Mythic Team Politically Incorrect is now recruiting a healer or 2 (Disc Priest + 1 other) for our heroic raiding team leading into mythic. We have been in Mythic since MoP and look to continue our success through Legion. We raid Tues/Weds 9:30-12EST and use Vent. Add Criv2016#1559 and comment here if you are interested!Decalage1 4d
4d Maggots of Ymir <Maggots of Ymir> Dwarf and Gnome exclusive guild, because short lives matter.Hremly0 4d
4d [H] 854, 275k+ dps, BIS legendary Hello, Looking for a mythic guild that: #1 Raids 3 days a week (except Monday) up to midnight EST. #2 That's near ready for raiding with a solid roster. #3 Enabled repairs for raiders. #4 Personal or EPGP loot system. All BOE recipes/items/mats obtained through raiding are sold asap and gold is split among the raiders or those who want the items can pay the raid the cost of the item. Guild does not demand/expect profession obtainable items from other guildies for free like crafted items/flasks/food in raids or disenchanted materials outside raiding. I made this as detailed as I can because guild hopping is not my thing. If you think I would fit well within your guild contact this chr on Tichundrius server via mailbox with some details about your guild and leave your main chr name and server to be contacted back, thx.Sylvanalove8 4d
5d [H] WW Monk 847 Looking for Raiding guild. If we're being honest here I'm fairly new to raiding. I'm not bad just don't know anyone that plays except a few people that are on different realms. I've always been interested in raiding just never had the chance to get around to it since I'm a loner.Creamist0 5d
5d [H] Shadow Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello all! I am currently looking for a weeknight Mythic raiding guild, preferabbly a guild that raids at times between 7pm - 12am! I have raided since WoTLK, maining a Resto Shaman until the end of SoO where i swaped to Mage in Highmaul, Mistweaver in BRF, Shadow Priest/Mage in HFC. I have raided on every ranged DPS, and healer in HFC, along with Windwalker and Death Knight. I have hard mode experience during relative contents, experience in guild leadership, guild management, and raid leadership roles. I come to each raid, prepared and on time, with my own Potions, Shields, Flasks, and Food/Feasts. I do not AFK mid raid, I come to each raid with my armor 100% repaired, repair each time a jeeves is down, regardless of how small of damage my armor has taken. I am committed to raiding, and I am very flexible. I am currently looking to move to an EST time based server. I have raided on Tichondrius, Kil'Jaeden and Proudmoore since LK, but I am no longer willing to raid at such time differences. In HFC in particular I have 10/13M experience. I quit raiding in late January as many guilds were having issues filling spots or keeping them filled. As such, I do not have any current logs, but if needed, I can get some on either my Mage, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, or Resto Shaman. I just recently bought Legion this week, so I am a little behind on gearing. As I am posting this I am 821 ilevel and level 13 Artifact weapon. I am farming Heroics/Mythics and I believe I can be 835 min, and up to ilevel 840 by Tuesdays reset. If any of this is you or your guild/raid team, and you think I could be a good fit, please either leave a reply on this thread, or add my btag Storm#11949 and we can discuss this further, thank you.Prayingstorm1 5d
5d <IPHF> Recruiting Mail/Plate DPS and HPal Our raid team for legion has a few spots open. Recruitment Needs: Holy Pal Plate and Mail DPS Raid times Wed & Friday 930-12 server (EST) What is expected of raiders: Attendance is key we understand that life happens but if you can't make it we would like to know instead of wondering if you are going to show up. Know your class. Please use the time of the prepatch and leveling to understand how your class works after all of the changes. Appropriate addons- DBM, recount-skada, etc.. Curse Voice is our desired VoIP please have it installed and updated. Good Attitude our guild has always had the motto of no drama. We like to laugh cut up and joke if you take things too serious, we may not be the group for you. Proper stats, enchants, gems. Our guild was built will the purpose of PvPing and will are still sticking to our roots. The guild is run by 3 GMs who have achieved 2k+ in multiple brackets. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and are recruiting members who do as well. Whether you like to spam bgs all day or go out in the world and find a fight. If you are interested in joining feel free to reply here or pst anyone guild, they will be able to invite you.Àshê12 5d
5d [A] <GankSpank> Recruiting Join <GankSpank> PvP Guild. Been around/ active for a very long time. Fun/ productive atmosphere. Many very skilled players who know their classes as well as ever other class. World PvP, BG's, Arenas, Raiding, Ladies, Laughs Look, I can type anything I want here. But I'd rather just show you what we are all about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyXWSbodbrk If that doesn't entice you into joining, then consider this. Omnos is in <GankSpank>. Who is Omnos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6YyVCHwmwc www.theOmnos.com Just think. Omnos is just one guy. One feeble member of <GankSpank>. Just think of what it's like to be in a guild with these Adonis's, these PvP legends. Contact me, or any member in-game, for an invite or information.Omnos0 5d
5d Serenity in Val'sharah Today is a day to be remembered. Today is a day for celebration and recognition. Today, the venerable Captain Omnos was riding through the dense foliage of Val'sharah, his golden armor reflecting beams of light that managed to slither through the thick canopy overhead. For just a moment, he paused to contemplate the beauty of his surroundings, as well as to contemplate how much beauty he added to it by simply existing within it. While he paused, his attention momentarily shifted away from horde-hunting, a group of disreputable heathens found their chance and struck at him. Caring not how devoid of honor or sense their actions were, they stood around The Omnos as he feigned death for what seemed like an eternity, falsely thinking themselves victors. Little did they know what was in store for them. As they stood gloating, something changed. There was a shift in the direction of the winds. They felt a pressure in the air, and some began to taste blood in their mouths. Before they could resolve the reasons behind the sudden change in atmosphere, a whirlwind of blue banners rushed through the trees, like water over rocks, and a wave of justice came crashing into them. They tried to make sense of what was happening. They called for aid, like children in a riptide being dragged further from the shores of hope. Whatever aid did come, however, was swept up and doomed to the same fate. They heard an echoing laughter amongst the screams of their allies. Then, all was silent, as the last of them fell. They realized this day that they would never taste the glory known by those shrouded in blue. They realized there was no hope for survival. They realized they should have never made the mistake of incurring the wrath of The Omnos and GankSpank. Most importantly they realized they would never be that. They would never be a force to fear. They would always remain just out of reach of greatness...right at the threshold.Zanju18 5d
5d (A) Raid Wipe! LFM Weekend Raiding & RBG Raid Wipe! Is a newly formed, multi-aspect guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance. Our philosophy is to not only be a raiding/rated PVP guild, but to also get the community involved with various activities. Whether it be Mythic Dungeon+ Races within the guild, OR the community, or community 1v1, arena, and Battleground tourneys. We do not want to conform with the basic goal of being the best guild at raiding, or the best RBG guild, but we want to be the best active guild. Constant activities to revive the WoW community is something that we believe has been absent from WoW for a while, we want to bring that back. At first we WILL be a basic raiding/pvp guild, but we hope to move into other plans as it comes! With that out of the way, we will now start with the Class needs for raiding! Tanks - Closed Healer - Resto Sham - Open Holy Paladin - Open Resto Druid - Closed MW Monk - Closed DPS - All Open Rated Battle Grounds! We're looking to run a rot comp, with strong AoE during teamfights, and strong lock down during FC maps. There's no problem if you enjoy both aspects of the game. Raiders are welcome to pvp as much as pvpers are welcome to raid! Healers- Restoration Druid - Low Restoration Shaman - Low Holy Paladin - Medium DPS- Unholy Deathknight - High Shadow Priest - High Balance Druid - High We are an adult guild, and have a very open mind-set. If you can't handle cursing, or lewd jokes, this guild is not for you! Feel free to add my Btag. Be sure to add what you are looking for, so I know what your intentions are! TrewLolz#1612 Thank You for your time, and remember.... STAY OUTTA THE FIRE!! -SynkroSynkro4 5d
5d Raiding Guild LF all classes <Bad Dps> Hey everyone, Im Guccimangh officer of <Bad Dps> and are looking for all and any classes to raid in this current tier. We are a semi casual guild that wants to raid and not have to take time out of our days to do so. We raid 3 days a week 10pm EST to midnight, you are only required to show up to 2 nights with the 3rd being an extra clear night. Dont be shy if you dont know the fights and are new to raiding because we all are willing to take time to teach every new member what to do without punishment or scolding. If your interested and want to know more add my btag kidbugs#1165 im looking forward to meeting and talking to anyone interested!Guccimangh0 5d
5d [H] 3 Bros Looking for Casual Raiding Guild Hey, My brothers and I are looking for a casual raiding guild to join. I'm a Prot/Holy Paladin and my brothers are a arms/fury warrior and either a blood/holy DK or Ele/Resto Shaman (he's got two toons he can play on to fit whatever is needed). We are all 840+ and can start raiding right away. We've got raid experience and are looking for a guild that raids any day(s) Monday through Thursday, around 8 - 12+ server time. Add me in game Gwaduh#1938 if you think we would be a fit for your guild. ThanksGuadallour0 5d
5d Community Discord Live! Hello guys! If anyone here doesn't yet know about Discord, it is a relatively new voice and text chat application that works both as an app and in your web browser. It's like combining TeamSpeak and Skype and putting it into a single app. A group of us made a community Discord. In this discord you will be provided with latest hotfixes with also all Class discords at your disposal. All classes have a Discord channel, each with a varying number of members and multiple sub-channels dedicated to specific topics regarding that class. Each channel is maintained by class community leaders and are excellent resources for anyone, new and veteran to the game. We will try to make the discord channel as beneficial for each of you as possible. Feel free to use our community discord for anything you want to do. The link below will direct you to our discord channel: https://discord.gg/XyUn2mtVotkinsk0 5d
6d (A) <GankSpank> Join. Or Don't. GankSpank has just recently started to ping some interest from the smaller scale peons on Horde side. Mostly from the one that switched from (A) to (H) because Agent Salt. "Priz, should I faction change from Horde and come Alliance to join GS?" The answer to that is, no. You'll probably just get mad at us and leave if you're an old grump, or wear your heart on your sleeve. We are 18+ only. "Why Priz, why are you guys an 18+ only guild?" Hush young one, it will all come to sense when Sylar's new name is Mom. Things you'll do in GankSpank, and what will trigger you: ------------------------------------------- We do some WPVP, mostly 5-20 man, the other stuff just isn't what we want to do cuz Obama. Battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds. We aren't serious. Getting into the PVE aspect more recently. (Thanks Legion) ------------------------------------------- Enough about that, this is what'll get to you: We troll. A lot. Probably more than we should, but hey, its the internet. Have fun with it. We have an Omnos. (Ask the salt lords about this one) Kinda like the Horrigan of the Enclave, only less serious and more " can't believe that YOU believe this you fruit loop dingus' " We make you mad enough to trigger you if you're not a part of our community, because you feel like the females won't talk to you in ts. "Usually means you're not cool enough" Either way, you'll feel sad/lonely/angry and act out. You'll talk about those said females of our guild. We'll find out about it, and trust me, we will find out about it. You'll get kicked, we don't tolerate hatred towards the Queens. You'll make a splinter guild. You'll take 2 of our shadow "do-nothing in guild" members and 1 member who gets carried to 1750, and you'll feel great. Your splinter guild will die. You won't feel so great anymore. Those 2 shadow members you took will come back to us and be shadows again, but either way, we won't decline them. That 1750 guy will just wander off and RP somewhere or something, dunno, he's sad. You'll feel the greatness you had start to fade, and see it only as a distant 2 day memory. Your guild will be disbanded. You'll mope around Stormwind for a bit, as the lonesomeness begins to take over your in-game spirit. You'll join the Enclave until you get kicked there too because Queens. Internet. You'll ask to come back. We laugh at you, but invite you back for the luls. <GankSpank>, join or don't. We don't care. We just enjoy Omnos' parodies. --------------------------------------- *Disclaimer* This message has been approved by The Omnos 2016 and all parties affiliated with that of http://theomnos.comPrizmatik21 6d
6d LF Weekend Raiding Guild. Looking for a raiding guild on Fri/Sat/Sun - Bleeding Hollow (Horde). Experienced player.Yokehh2 6d
6d [H] 851 DH LF Raiding Guild I'm your average 26 year old. I can raid any day after 9:30 PM. Feel free to PM me with any questions or information. Thanks, #Chevrolet1697Genjidan0 6d
6d Keep it up BLEEDING HOLLOW! A lot of good raiding guilds coming up on BH. Nice to see, keep it up everyone. Let's show the tryhards of Illidan and Sargeras we don't fk around.Vìkt4 6d
6d H 846 Pally Tank LF Raiding guild Looking for raiding guild, would like to be of adults, not of all kids. Looking to raid between 7pm-1130/12pm EST weeknights. Have alot of past expansion tanking experience from BC on.Neochrome1 6d
6d [H] <Sorry For What> Bleeding Hollow Hey! <Sorry For What> is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Bleeding Hollow. We plan on running 10-15 man raids, and eventually expand into mythic (but not in the near future). Our raid times are as follows: (Eastern Time / Server Time) Friday night: 11:45pm - 3:00am Saturday night: 11:45pm - 3:00am *We might add another night if there is a demand* We are a laid back guild, and know our classes well enough that we are able to mess around often without failure. If you can't tolerate sarcastic humor then we're not the guild for you! Currently we need: 1 or 2 healers (Shaman / Paladin / Mistweaver) Any amount of ranged DPS Willing to consider melee DPS No tankerinos What is expected of you: Have a decent grasp of relevant fights before showing up to raid Contribute to reagents (pots/flasks/food), even if it's just for yourself Be able to learn quickly and improvise if needed*We understand reagents are extremely expensive currently, so those are not required.* If you have any additional inquiries or would like to speak with me regarding an invitation, my battle.net is: Michael#1432. My name in game is Boombox.Boombox0 6d
6d 841 Ret Pal and 842 MM Hunter LF Raid Guild We are looking for a mature guild that raids 9pm-12am EST, only day that doesn't work is Saturday. Willing to faction change! Looking to have fun running with guild groups in raids, dungeons, as well as bgs.Soaras3 6d
6d <Oddity> Recruiting for PvE and PvP <Oddity> is recruiting dedicated individuals for all forms of content. Oddity was formed by a group of guys who have been playing together for a long time. We strive for members who want to accomplish guild goals while having fun at the same time. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST. We are currently 7/7 N. We will complete Heroic next with progression on Mythic to follow. Specifically, we could use more healers and ranged dps, however, all exceptional players should apply. In addition to raids we will be forming several Mythic+ groups. We believe smaller group content such as this will strengthen our raid team. If you are a PvPer we are also interested in having you. We will be planning RBG nights. Several of our members are 2k+ experienced players and will be forming arena groups frequently. Contact one of the members below for more information: Garum#1743 Belt#1187 Sunchip#1882Garum1 6d
Sep 23 [H] <Rocks Do Float> LF RDPS <Rocks Do Float> is currently looking for RDPS to complete our progression raiding team. With preference on Warlocks, Shadow Priests, and a MM Hunter(other classes/specs still welcome). At the moment these are the only positions we are actively recruiting for however other exceptional players are still encouraged to apply! Our raid schedule is Wednesday and Saturday nights from 10:30 - 2:30 EST. With only about 2 hours of normal we are 3/7. We will be clearing normal difficulty and then work towards progressing through Heroic and then onto Mythic. Discord is what we use for comms and push to talk is required for raids. We are a very social guild and have people in our discord pretty much around the clock! Whether you are a raider that can fill these positions or a casual player looking for a home we would be glad to have you! If interested please contact one of the following: agoddard#1799- Solo(GM) thisguyright#1422- thisguy(CO-GM) wolf#1541- Dro(CO-GM)Solonarus0 Sep 23
Sep 23 <Last Effort> Hardcore Mythic + Dungeon Guild! The core of this guild is made up of former hardcore raiders that don't have the time to live a hardcore raiding schedule anymore and with gear being competitive with Mythic Raiding, we decided to form multiple Mythic + Dungeons teams. We are currently looking for all roles and specs to form our 2 Mythic groups. We might also do some light raiding but the focus is to push as high as possible the Mythic + Dungeon levels. There is no time pressure with us as we understand real life does exist and don't except people to be on all the time. We will be looking into normal raids more on the weekends once we have some set people. We don't have a current set schedule yet, but it will be based upon availability of our members. Alts that are looking to gear up are also welcome as long they are played correctly. Please message me at (Solarian#1814) if you are interested or would like any further information. Thanks, SolNiellä6 Sep 23
Sep 22 top ranked US alliance rbg dk LF players LF players to rbg...... add me cali#1281Câlî2 Sep 22
Sep 22 [H] Debauchery “We Ride Together. We Die Together.” Debauchery is recruiting! Built on a foundation of mutual respect and open communication, Debauchery has made several pretty special accomplishments in a few short months. Progression minded, we embrace a casual environment but put on our big boy pants for raiding. We’re a pretty close and diverse group with members hailing from many backgrounds. Come as you are. A little rough around the edges but genuine, is better than perfect. Currently, we’re looking to add a few more people to our roster for pushing Mythic when the time comes. A couple of things we’re looking for in raiders: A good attitude. We are going to wipe. How you handle yourself is paramount. Come prepared for learning. Attitudes should be checked at the door. We’re here to do this together. Consistency. When you sign up to raid with us, we want to know you aren’t going to let 19 other people down by not coming. If you say you’re going to be there: be there. Be prepared with flasks, potions, and enchants; even if you don’t have the gear to raid yet. Camaraderie We legitimately enjoy playing the game together. We want you to look forward to raids and to maintain those spirits when it gets rough. Some of us look to this group as a second family. Dysfunctional as it may be, we care about who we bring in and how we are defined as team. Dedication We aren’t the guild that is going to mandate 100% attendance. Life comes first. If you aren’t going to make it, let an officer or the GM know in advance. We expect that as a part of this team, you are willing to give your two cents and play the role asked of you. If you want to join, join for the long haul. Think you’d be a good fit? Get in game for a quick interview with the officers: Dìrty - Officer (altcode 0236 for the i) Tìgra - GM (altcode 0236 for the i) Grøve - Officer (altcode 0248 for the o) Fedrik - Officer (btag: KFedrik#1471) Our raid times are Tuesday and Friday 8-11PM EST. Recruitment is open for the following roles: Healers of any class. (Strong preference on Shamans or Druids) (Strong Need) Mixed DPS (especially that with a healer off-spec). Off-Spec Tanks for Alt Nights Loot is done as a combination of Loot Counsel and AskMrRobot consultation. Priority is given to the biggest upgrade. Mandatory Addons: DBM AskMrRobot Exorsus Raid Tools Discord is mandatory for progression raiding, but not for progression fishing. The use of oxford commas wins big points.Fedrik2 Sep 22
5d [H] <ez> Mal'Ganis At <ez> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: *Sunday: 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT *Monday 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Battle Tag Solo#1470 Battle Tag Imitate#1825 Battle Tag Megadmg#11387 Or speak to any of our officers in game!Nohugs7 5d
Sep 22 Michigan players? I never see ANY players from Michigan, maybe it can get some love now? I'm from Taylor myself. (Taylor is Downriver for you guys in the U.P.)Bloodluzt96 Sep 22
Sep 22 [H]<Catzinhatz> Recruiting Raiders Hello all! <Catzinhatz> is a smaller Horde guild located on the Bleeding Hollow server. We formed from a group of real life friends towards the end of WoD with the goal of raiding casually/semi-hardcore in Legion. We have all levels of experience within our current roster, ranging from new players to vanilla raid leaders. We are looking to fill out our ranks and progress in Emerald Nightmare. We will be running mythic keystone dungeons as well. Currently our raid times are scheduled for Friday and Saturday evenings @8pm Eastern. We will also be running throughout the week for members who want extra practice or can't make it on the weekends. We are accepting all classes and specs but are looking for healers and cloth wearers especially. We are also in need of a class that has a lust CD. If you have any questions please feel free to add me @ Sporks#1864.Manamoo2 Sep 22
Sep 22 <syndicate> Welcome to <syndicate> we are on on Us-bleeding hallow .we were currently on us-mal'ganis . We are an upcoming semi-hardcore guild that is reforming. Our guild has been around since 2009 during wrath . Guild Leadership has 13/13M hfc experience and as well as full clear experience in previous tiers. and currently 6/7N EN on first night of raiding The goal is to fill our roster with like-minded individuals and the talent we need to hit current conetent hard . raid days are: tues-11-2:30am server wed- 11-2:30am thurs-11-2:30am we are open to all classes/roles @ this time we are also offering rbg's and arena with our 2x gald leads feel free to in game wisp preisitute or check out our site @ http://syndicatesp.shivtr.com/Sórá0 Sep 22
Sep 22 [H] <Rally the Clans> [PvE & PvP] Recruiting. <Rally the Clans> is recruiting casual members for an active PvE and PvP environment. We plan a two day raid schedule; Wednesday & Thursday, 8-11pm, followed by a PvP group focusing on RBG's on the weekend. We offer Repairs, Bank Tabs and a Discord server we will be using for voice. Our main goal for Legion is to complete raids on Heroic difficulty, mythic + dungeons, and participate in RBG's to prestige and also climb in the rankings. If you have any questions or want to join please feel free to contact myself or any of the officers via battle tag or in-game. We are currently recruiting the following for a core raid spot- Ranged dps (Hunter, Warlock, Priest, Mage) Doobers#11797 (Doobers) Kasarrah#1592 (Akiza) Sixbane#1992 (Jinjak)Doobers5 Sep 22
Sep 22 NEVER FORGET https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpauTb1efoU :'(Twam5 Sep 22
Sep 21 [A] Cross-Realm Daytime Raids T/Thu We are a core of raiders from different servers currently seeking a few capable DPS and a healer for mostly heroic raiding. - Tues/Thurs 9:30am-12:30 PST - Laid back atmosphere, but we like to get stuff done. We finished last tier 9/13m before we stopped raiding. Attendance is very important, but we understand when things come up. - Would prefer you be geared enough to at least run mythic dungeons, but we can also work with you since we are still early in if needed. - Need raiders who can consistently stay the entire duration of the raid. - We have people from multiple servers in the group, so a guild join is not required but you are welcome to do so(we are loosely based on Proudmoore). Please add Rejuvenating#1452 on Btag and whisper me if you think you might fit!Rejuvenating0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [A] Cross-Realm Daytime Raids T/Thu We are a core of raiders from different servers currently seeking a few capable DPS and a healer for mostly heroic raiding. - Tues/Thurs 9:30am-12:30 PST - Laid back atmosphere, but we like to get stuff done. We finished last tier 9/13m before we stopped raiding. Attendance is very important, but we understand when things come up. - Would prefer you be geared enough to at least run mythic dungeons, but we can also work with you since we are still early in if needed. - Need raiders who can consistently stay the entire duration of the raid. - We have people from multiple servers in the group, so a guild join is not required but you are welcome to do so(we are loosely based on Proudmoore). Please add Rejuvenating#1452 on Btag and whisper me if you think you might fit!Rejuvenating0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] The Grin with the Blackteeth. *Explosions* *Green fire**80's saxophone & guitar riffs* Cause Legion yano? Focus, Sam! Focus! Sup Yall, its us, ya boyz. The Blacktooth Grin You all know me, you all know my guild. You all know we are terrible terrible players, and our bodies liter the plains of Azeroth. kappa We're awful; at the game, at having feelings, and dodgeball. We're crude We're rowdy We're a*adult* (18 or older... Yep, you know the drill IDs in the basket.) We're a social in guild chat & discord ( we use Discord A LOT) We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8 - 11PM EST We *might* have an RBG team Fun facts: We have a guildie named "Chocolate Thunder" We also have a lovely lady named Beea who can fit 3 whole tacos in her mouth at one time. She takes requests sometimes if you classy, not sure this is your place. if you a degenerate, or a member of the Legion of Doom you'll probably fit in here, probably. Cool. Pretty sure thats all ya need. With love, -Sam -All promises made by Sam may or may not be upheld at anytime. Also, any skillful actions or acts of intelligence are pure coincidence and not to be expected, or accepted as a regular occurrence. - Blacktooth Grin Legal Team.Sam28 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] 843 Blood Dk lfg Hi, im looking to get into raiding for legion outside of lfr. 930 pm to whenever Server time, open weekends.Bonebeam0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] <Lux Æterna> Weekend Raid Recruiting Newly founded progression guild by real life friends recruiting for Legion. Veteran leaders with a focus on raiding. Fri-Sat 8:30-11/12am EST. (Server) Raid will last till 12am if no third shift players work and the group agrees. We're a semi-hardcore guild looking for like-minded individuals wishing to progress through end-game and all content while having fun. Our 20man core group is in the process of tuning. Benched raider positions are still available for the more casual. If you're interested in a guild to run Mythic dungeons, keystones, pvp or other shenanigans, that's available as well. There's still plenty to do within the guild as a benched raider. Loot Council will be used for normal progression at the start of Emerald Nightmare. Once we progress to heroic and beyond, we may switch to EPGP if it feels like a good option for progression and loot. Discord will be the preferred choice of voice communication for now. Feel free to ask any questions through comments or add me in-game. JRocksMyLyfe#1498Sasooka17 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] i843 Prot Pally (Holy OS) lf guild Closed, thanks for lookingPaigeside0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] Resto Sham LF Raiding Guild 845 resto shaman with raiding experience from BC-->WOD mythics, LF semi-hardcare raiding guild trying for competitive progression. Prefered 2-3 day schedule that starts after 8pm EST and ends before 1am. battle tag is Soylent 1656Ijj4 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] Politically Incorrect Recruiting <Politically Incorrect> now recruiting 2 healers for our Mythic raid team (Disc Priest +1 other). Also looking for 1 or 2 heavy hitting DPS. We have been in mythic since MoP and are looking to continue our success throughout Legion Raid times are Tues/Weds 9:30-12EST. Please post here for more information (Battle tag) and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Or feel free to shoot me some in game mail! Best, DecalageDecalage0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] 850 Warrior LF Mythic raid guild Hello, I'm in search of a guild which both plans to and will clear Mythic raiding content in Legion. Preferably a raid that can be flexible enough to buckle down and get serious as well as maintaining a friendly atmosphere. I'm playing a Prot/DPS (currently Fury) Warrior and I'm adept & experienced with all three specs. My DPS spec is currently Fury but it fails to be properly tuned after the first tuning pass I'll be shelving it for Arms until Fury is competitive (if ever). I'm available after 6:00 pm EST until 1:00 am. As an individual I'm mature, reasonably patient, and I always strive to play to the best of my ability. I can pick up things quicker than most, and I have experience both leading raids, managing multiple people and schedules, as well as falling in line. I expect the best from myself and try my best to encourage others to their full potential as well. You can contact me via thread or ingame, hit me up. Thanks!Kamudajir2 Sep 21
Sep 21 845 Boomy & 844 Disc LF N/H Raid Guild A couple of IRL Friends looking for a raid guild that plans on raiding up to Heroic Raid content. Preferably Weds, Thurs nights.Burningtree1 Sep 21
Sep 21 MM Hunter LF weeknight after 9 guild Have experience, can raid Sun-Thurs after 9 or Monday tuesday wednesday in the afternoon Sartorial#1621Sartoriâl1 Sep 21
Sep 20 Bear Tank and Hunter LF raiding team Looking for Tuesday and Thursday preferably. Between 7 and 11. We're both mythic dungeon geared, and have mythic raiding backgrounds. Looking to settle down some and focus on clearing content at a casual pace. Prefer Heroic raiding and Mythic+ Dungeons at this point. I'd be willing to play Resto Druid instead of Guardian if needed.Bearpooh0 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A] <This Will Be Easy> Recuiting for Raiding <This Will Be Easy> Is recruiting for healers/tank/ranged dps for raiding and mythic+ dungeons. A small group of players with Glad/world top 100 raiding experience looking to push progression in Legion. Either be experienced or be willing to improve. We are looking for people who know how to play the game. Be 840+ ilevel at the very least. Contact Planckspace at #Singularity1545 if interested.Bromourn0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Recruiting for legion <JustTheTip> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for legion raiding after an expansion long break. We ended SoO US 377th on an extremely relaxed schedule. Raids are going to be Tue/Sun/Mon - 9pm-12am EST. Because our limited raid time we expect players to have a good understanding of their class and game mechanics. We will be raiding Mythic. Currently looking for the following classes to fill few remaining spots: Range - Mage, Hunter, Lock, Ele Shaman(with healing OS), Shadow Priest(with healing OS) Melee - N/A Healers - N/A Tanks - Warrior, Bear Tank, Demon Hunter, Prot Pally in that orderDoodlepriest26 Sep 20