Bleeding Hollow

Nov 21, 2014 Alliance guilds. So i was thinking about transferring my alliance warlock over here. I just hit 100 yesterday, and im gonna go the pvp route this expansion it seems alot better than the pve. and im on a pve server on him right now and I wanted to transfer him over to here. So what is the best pvp guild do you think?Kulhwch23 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Relevant is recruiting exceptional DPS!! <Relevant> is recruiting for mythic raid content! We are seeking exceptional DPS and healers for our raid roster. We raid 8:30 p.m - 12:30 a.m EST (Server time) Tues/Wed. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message myself, Sessi, Keylir, or Steezzysteez. If you would like to learn more visit http://relevant.guildlaunch.com/ and fill out an application!Hecatius1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Vanilla player looking for old players Played on bleeding hollow long ago back when I was going for high warlord title, looking to reconnect with old school players and see what they been up to Rolled with deroth, kaleraideth, kylaz, magog, ian, fylrag etc., if you been around since beginning of time then you know which group I'm talking about On side note, i looked around armory and enclave is still active with movac in it.. is he still insta-tapping alterac valley capture points? <--- if you get that reference then hit me up Chronologist#1239Chronologist8 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Caps Lock Crusade: Acceleration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANhmoRJVPY The impact an object has on another object can be measured by the force it has as it makes contact with that object. A funny thing about the physics of our universe is that a smaller object can have the same force as a large object when interacting with a second object. This is because the acceleration of a smaller object can keep it's force on par with that of a slower moving larger object, even if there is a drastic difference in mass between the two objects. Now to leave the realm of physics and visit the realm of Bleeding Hollow. The bullet has been fired and it is flying fast. Regardless of it's size you know it will do damage. You better hope you have enough layers of leather to slow it down or it will rip you apart. You don't want to bring a giant hammer to a shoot out.Helladin15 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 [H] <Validus> Recruiting Healers for Mythic! -UPDATED- Realm: (US) US-Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Rank: Former top 50 US Raiders Website: http://validusbh.enjin.com/ Incentives: Being the foundation of a raid group to become top tier. When we raid: Raids per week: Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. Raid times: Our expectation is that you are available from 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST. We will typically start the group slightly before 7, and be making our first boss pull between 7:10 and 7:15. What we're currently doing: Building a fierce raid group. We will be running multiple raids until we have determined the right raid group for WoD progression. We will be starting with heroics 10-29-14 and trialing all raiders to make sure we have the best available players to help build a strong progression group. We are still recruiting for WoD core spots! Who should apply? While we will consider any high performing candidate, we are especially looking for the following: 1. Ranged DPS: We can make just about any high-parsing, intelligent Ranged DPS work. Special emphasis on Mage/Boomkin/Elemental Shaman/Hunter 2. Melee DPS: We're full on Rogue. We do not currently have any main-spec Windwalkers, Enhance Shaman, Feral Druids, or Fury Warriors 3. Tanks: Currently set on tanks. However, if you are a skilled raider that is interested... contact us. We can work with you. 4. Strong Healers: Any class! Ideally the potential recruit will be: Focused on becoming a valuable member in a newly formed raid group. One that knows their class and is willing to learn even more to become the best! Have their Legendary Cloak Experienced with heroic content over multiple tiers and expansions. If you are not that advanced but are competent and can demonstrate it, then we'd still be happy to chat. Additionally, we are always looking for amazing players. If you don't fit into one of our above listed needs but feel you are exceptional, please get a hold of one of us. Our roster is flexible enough to accommodate just about anything. Who should I contact? The best people to contact are: Pike (Raúl#1259) - Recruitment Officer Zigmo (Zigmo#1437) - Raid Leader Chusk (DoubleD#1391) - Guild Leader If necessary, our other officers can also be contacted: Pox (Toombs#1338) Additionally, you can apply online at: http://validusbh.enjin.com/ and click on Recruitment About Validus: We are a group of friends that have been gaming together for a long time. We take pride in our ability to game at a top level while still being able to keep the mood light. We have years of experience from leading our own guild to competing at a top world level. We like to keep the game, a game, and still have fun while getting through content. You can read more about us on our website - which is currently being worked on extensively in order to bring it more up to date.Chusk5 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 WTB Alchemy/Profession Kits. Post here or PST me on Goolagoon or Polosweater. Prices negotiable depending on kit.Goolagoon2 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Need a Translator... http://youtu.be/UmiiW936jqw What are they saying?Atmore4 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Better then Andrew? So it recently came to my knowledge That I might be the only bleeding hollow player better then Andrew. This is honestly NOT acceptable people. Andrew is a scrub boomkin who is good at running away Yet he still is one of the best players on bh I find that sad. Tbh that we reward Andrews gameplay and the majority of ruin gaming worships him. I have yet to see someone defeat him and I think the only person better then him is myself. Not to be egotiscal, it's just the truth. I'm pretty brilliant at everything I do and I'm easily the best pally, if not player on bh Ily all just wondering Crusher outCrusherz41 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Hello from Bleeding Hollow HELLO EVERYONE FROM BLEEDING HOLLOW HERE... Just joining the party what server is everyone else from?Stráwberry9 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Considering xfering to BH. But i have some questions. How is the horde side in World PvP? I've been hearing that the alliance side dominates world pvp, but no one has said how the Horde is. How is the community? Hows the Horde to Alliance ratio. Thanks guys.Nox14 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 MS/Ping Issue After a couple days of WOD's release my MS/Ping has risen from 69 to 90-100 for both home and world, regardless of zone I'm in. Of course in BG's it's higher, some times 150+. It makes playing a melee class a lot harder then it should be. Is anyone having this issue?Jsßach2 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Wpvp? How is the wpvp on this server? I want to xfer somewhere that has some. I am currently on KelThuzad and there is nothing at all. Also is ashran server based only? It seems that way on KT ThanksFredrozom35 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Aspirations - Horde - Recruiting for Mythic Aspirations consists of a small group of friends that have raided together since Vanilla WoW. Right now we have about 7 solid people, and are looking to quickly expand for eventual Mythic raiding. Raid times will be 7:30 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday with an optional Sunday raid (this may change later once we want to progress faster). We already have two really good tanks, so we primarily need Heals and DPS. We are not a hardcore progression guild by any means, but we have always progressed at a fairly fast rate each expansion. Please have experience raiding, and a mic (we use a 25 man vent server). If you're interested, please whisper Zebratrap, Squirrelz, or Fretty so that we can run Heroics with you and judge whether or not you are a good fit.Zebratrap1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 [H] <Raiding Naked> 20-man Mythic Raids <Raiding Naked> is putting together a 20-man Mythic raid group for WoD. We're on Bleeding Hollow playing Horde and are looking to be semi-hardcore. Raids will be fun but also seriously progressive. Casual players are also welcome to join if they just want to have some fun. We're in need of all classes/roles, but are primarily looking for exceptional DPS to fill a full 20-man Mythic roster. Our current roster is made of a group of friends that have recently resubbed to prepare for WoD. We're all veteran players playing new toons that enjoy PvP, PvE, and drunken WoW nights :D Raid Times: 10 - 1 am PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights Application: To apply, please fill out the following application and send it to raidingnaked@gmail.com. http://bit.ly/X3X1ci Loot: Loot will be handed out on a need MS/greed OS basis. As a raid/guild leader in the past, we have never had issues with handling loot. Any questions can be sent to Crithappens (Majestic#1751) or the e-mail above.Crithappens0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 @Khlorine http://i.imgur.com/wYtNNLp.jpgHorrigan2 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Alliance Vanguard: For The Alliance WOD Alliance Vanguard Go for all the Horde Leaders. http://imgur.com/DtMsj6NDéaz91 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 WTB: Ironhide Mail & Tracking Bow For transmogrification purposes. I am seeking all Ironhide pieces excluding the helm. Message me with your price.Taraza4 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Stuck at loading screen? Trying to log in(I'm logged in my garrison) And it gets to 90% then throws a world server is down. Anyone else getting this?Fizrok1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Finale boss of the expac Please nerf the Battle.net boss blizz. Sick of of spending hours upon hours each night with my guild bashing our facing off the Blue Bar boss only to wipe again. The run back from the spirit healer is by far the worse yet. and I'm starting to lose guild members since we are stuck on this content. Please helpTigershrimp1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Realm Status Bleeding Hollow - Online You are wrong BlizzQuizzax15 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Server Crashing IS it just me or is Bleeding Hollow acting up and now offline?Emobones5 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 bleeding hollow down omgPârtz0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 yo whos excited for eggnogAsapyoloswag7 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 hello there! Just a suggestion Xuen as a class mount for monk Would be the cats pajamasRollinabout1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 @ IWC Where have you guys been? Hurry up and do something….Im getting bored already Cheers!Xo8 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Server First: Warspear Falls to Enclave Rule https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRlpeynd7MDeathwish17 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Server question Looking for a server that has a good pop ratio for WPVP. Is this a good one? Also would like to raid. Are the raiding guilds for Alliance plentiful as well? I was first checking out emerald dream and I wasn't fit to RP so they referred me here. I read the server FAQ you guys have stickied but people on ED said that the ratios might be better nowadays? How is it that the WPVP is good here with a 1:4 A:H ratio? Has that changed since the sticky post? Thanks all! I would be moving a human death knight.Dumek5 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Tank and Healer looking for guild (Horde) Hi Guys, My partner and I are looking for an active and mature guild on Bleeding Hollow. He's a 99 (almost 100) discipline priest and my main is a 97 blood DK. We're looking to do end game content, world PVP, instanced PVP, raids, and a little bit of everything. We'd like a guild that has active members and hopefully a guild where guild chat is usually hopping with friendly banter :). Please hit us up here or in game (Bennjy).Bazta0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Transfering to less populated server? Is anyone able to do this (free transfer)? None of my characters are eligible. I came back to WoW after a long break and sat through 1200 players last night in queue. Seems pretty populated to me.Shillyshally4 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 How can this be? No no no no! I'm surprised all of you are still so angry so soon after the cleansing of the corruption and ourselves in Pandaria. As my master once said: Slow down! Life is to be savored! We all have the eyes of one who has traveled much and family, friends, food are what matter most. What wisdom do you seek? Mount Neverest in Kun-Lai Summit is the tallest peak in Pandaria... perhaps in the whole world! You are most welcome.Minmatar3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Andrew in RL I saw this video and thought it perfectly matched up with Andrew's personality. Enjoy :) It's Always Sunny <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uap5DprA_cSvara1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 hi deleted thread because it doesnt need to existBeards0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 We be in ur base killin ur dudes http://imgur.com/fsyLaRs http://imgur.com/cNYPO6i This is the beginning of a new error. Prepare for the worse you horde mongoloids.Chastiseqt13 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 PVP when lvling What's the right choice? You see a horde the same lvl as you questing. It's tempting to kill them. What do you guys do in this situation? I've been killing lots of horde I love when horde attack me first and then I turn around and kill them... HhaZortar28 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 who dis andrew kid? Im pretty sure I was the boomy who invented this forum trash talk and I didn't make it look bad.Baeofqts26 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 So when I pick up the Ancient Artifact... ...What happens?Horrigan6 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [H] <Raiding Naked> 20-man Mythic Raids <Raiding Naked> is putting together a 20-man Mythic raid group for WoD. We're on Bleeding Hollow playing Horde and are looking to be semi-hardcore. Raids will be fun but also seriously progressive. Casual players are also welcome to join if they just want to have some fun. We're in need of all classes/roles, but are primarily looking for exceptional DPS to fill a full 20-man Mythic roster. Our current roster is made of a group of friends that have recently resubbed to prepare for WoD. We're all veteran players playing new toons that enjoy PvP, PvE, and drunken WoW nights :D Raid Times: 10 - 1 am PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights (1 am - 4 am server time) Application: To apply, please fill out the following application and send it to raidingnaked@gmail.com. http://bit.ly/X3X1ci Loot: Loot will be handed out on a need MS/greed OS basis. As a raid/guild leader in the past, we have never had issues with handling loot. Any questions can be sent to Crithappens (Majestic#1751) or the e-mail above.Crithappens0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 World Server is Down Anyone else getting ''World Server is Down'' at the moment?Motör1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 SEE YOU ALL AT BLIZZCON 2014! *Dances* BLEEDING HOLLOW MEETUP TABLE FOR BLIZZCON: 6pm on FRIDAY!-MooMissmumu37 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Ruin Gaming Server First Vol'jin Kill Congratulations members of Ruin Gaming! We were the first guild on Bleeding Hollow to kill the new, level-100 scaled faction Boss Vol'jin in Orgrimmar. I would also like to note that Vol'jin still has level-100 scaled Garrosh next to him, which also aggro'd on pull. Meaning we actually killed two level 100 faction bosses at once. Many Horde that attempted to defend were, of course, slaughtered. We thank the Alliance community that actively supports us in our endeavors. Album: Imgur.com/a/kru9x Credit to Andrew, Lord of War for his kind assistance with mediaEternos3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Lag is unreal? I can barely craft stuff and my game refuses to do certain tasks.Avatarrich3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Ashran is woeful (Horde) This is really out of hand.. We have been slaughtered in our base for the past 2 hours and theres no stopping it.. I'm really curious as to why there are 80% horde and were getting massacred like that.. Let's hope this changesMonkinator111 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Andrew purges BH of the Horde In lieu of the news that some Alliance players were facing long-winded queues just to level and enjoy the game, I took it upon myself to visit Horde levelling zones and hubs to purge them of this game's enjoyment. What you'll see below is not for the feint of heart. Players were griefed into oblivion and camped until I was confident that they had vacated the server. I hope that my Alliance brethren will be thankful of the fact that despite I was one of the first to level 100, that I devoted my time to opening up queue spaces by forcing Horde off the server. I've also included some images of the Alliance destroying the Horde in Ashran Enjoy :) imgur.com/a/6y2E6 #RuinGiving #Champion P.S. This is ongoing, and is by no means over. For example, right now i'm in frostfire killing level 90sAndrew82 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Queue times? Not able to get on at the moment, but as of 4:45pm(PST) how are the times to get onto the realm? I'll be off work soon and I'm wondering if I should even try(gotten 8-12 hour queue times since launch, every night!)Indeéd8 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 HORDE PETITION: FREE SERVER TRANSFER Queue times have made the game unplayable for the working class that don't get home until the evening hours. Blizzard's unwillingness to support this customer demographic is discriminatory. Please sign the below petition by simply saying: Signed The purpose of this petition is to request free realm transfers be activated for server Bleeding Hollow to any low to medium population realm where playing can continue for those that wish to play the game they purchased. Thank you for your supportOm58 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 @ Great wizard Novarg http://i.imgur.com/3eWILCq.png WAS THAT REALLY SOMETHING YOU HAD TO DELETE ME OVER NOVARGFrankocean24 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Ashran Is ashran on this server merged with any other servers? On KelThuzad right now we are merged with Mal'Ganis which is find because we pwn them. But to me it would be more fun to be on a server where you fight horde that are also on your server. Let me know because I have been thinking about coming the BH for a while now. Also it seems like ally pwn horde on this server. Is that true even with the imbalance? ThanksFredrozom1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 [H] <Avidity> Progression Guild Recruiting About Avidity Avidity is a newly formed guild, created by various professional gamers from a variety of titles with the purpose of raiding at the highest level. We are a hardcore US World of Warcraft guild located on Bleeding Hollow. Our focus is PvE raiding, and our ambition is to be among the first in the world to kill new raid bosses. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed and positive raid environment and a clearly defined schedule that still pushes new content as quickly as possible, Avidity is the place for you. What We Offer Equality - Avidity provides equal opportunities for both old and new players, if you prove yourself to be better than the other already existing members of your respective class then you will take their spot regardless of how long they have been in the guild. Stability - Avidity was formed by a stable group of professional gamers that are willing to work hard to make sure Avidity becomes and stays a top progression guild. Tiered Schedule - Our raid schedule is demanding. But we don't expect our members to keep this pace all expansion long. Our Tiered Schedule allows us to be competitive during progression content, while still having a reasonable schedule to prevent burnout. Release Schedule - (2-3 Weeks) [Tue, Wed, Thur, Sun] 7:00PM - 11:00PM EST Progression Schedule - Until Mythic Clear [Tue, Wed, Thur] 7:00PM - 11:00PM EST Farm Schedule - Until New Content Released [Tue and Wed] 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST Environment - We're able to joke around and make fun of each other while maintaining a raid environment that is conducive to clearing new content at a highly competitive level. What We Expect Attendance - We know our Progression Raid Schedule may be intimidating (Tues, Wed, Thur, Sun 7PM - 11PM EST), but we ask that every member be logged on and ready to play at the designated times. Once current content is cleared we revert back to a relaxed schedule and prepare for future content. Active - Being active with your main and alts is important. You need to be up to date with the latest information so you can perform to the best of your ability. Dedication - We expect a positive attitude towards raiding, especially when it comes to progression raiding. You should be prepared to do everything it takes to maximize your characters effectiveness. Thick-skinned - We use various tools to monitor and help improve our players performance. If we ask you to improve in a area you may be lacking, please don't take offense to it. We respect and admire each player within Avidity and only have your best intentions in mind. Communication - You will be required to use Teamspeak during raids and should be able to write/speak and understand English to a reasonable level. What We Are Currently Looking For Ranged DPS Warlock Hunter Mage Druid - Balance Melee DPS Rogue Druid - Feral Healers Monk - Mistweaver Druid - Restoration Do You Think Avidity Is The Guild For You? If your interested please take some time and fill out an application on our website (http://aviditybh.enjin.com/recruitment) we will review it as soon as possible and get back with you. Feel free to post any questions you may have bellow. I will also include a short FAQ. note: we are currently doing tryouts in Heroics/Challenge modes. Please have at least 610 ilvl gear and Silver Proving grounds completed in time for your tryout.Shägs1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Guest Spots for a Podcast Like it reads, we're looking for people from Bleeding Hollow that would be interesting in spotlighting any number of things. Guilds Individuals Rants Applause Bleeding Hollow etc. Just about anything you wanna talk about. We'd like to get to know some of the people we play along side here on Bleeding Hollow. We remember what it was like to play when a servers reputation meant something. This ones got a pretty good one going. Horde or Alliance it doesn't matter. Ultra Casual or Server First raiders. BG que riders, World PVP Heroes or top 1% arena/rbg masters. Doesn't matter who you are, everyone has a story. To contact me you can send me an in-game mail, find me on twitter @Mike_Stopcast, send our show an email stopcast@gmail.com or hit me up here if you prefer. Stopcast is broadcasted every Monday night at 10pm central on twitch.tv/stopcastpodcast. We do broadcast audio and video. Guests are not required but welcome to use their webcams to participate. ThanksRyar14 Nov 18, 2014