Bleeding Hollow

Apr 28 Apr 28 Apr 28 Apr 27 Apr 27 Apr 27 Apr 27 Apr 26 Apr 29 Apr 26 Apr 26 Apr 26 Apr 25 Apr 25 Apr 25 Apr 25 Apr 23 Apr 21 Apr 20 Apr 20 Apr 19 Apr 18 Apr 17
737 12/13M Rogue LF Legion Home Hello, thank you for taking the time to click on my thread. I'm looking for a guild on this server as I enjoy it and don't really want to xfer off as I have quite a few toons on this server. TL;DR - Looking for a guild who is either farming mythic HFC or finishing up progression with raid times 10-1 EST (I have a little bit of flexibility both before and after raid). Laid back atmosphere but a heavy focus on progression with like-minded individuals with similar aspirations. I'm not looking for people who prioritize WoW over other things, I want a leader who understands life comes first and it can get in the way and that WoW is not a career. I'm looking for a home somewhere I have fun whilst progressing at a competitive rate. I'm currently 12/13 mythic with experience on Archimonde. I dabble in graphics design as well as video design a long with html5, which could prove to be useful on kill videos as well as for websites/logos/etc... ** Logs and more information available upon request. ** About me: I'm nineteen years of age, consistently theory crafting as well as simming on the latest content released by Blizzard as well as looking for ways to improve my performance and learning every spec to the maximum for fight comps. I am a player who takes an enthusiastic approach to raiding, and really make an effort to improve their performance and contribute to helping the raid in progression to the best of my abilities. I am able to adapt quickly while maintaining high situation awareness. Mature, yet easy going and not uptight, able to crack the odd joke yet still maintain a serious attitude towards progression, able to take criticism and learn to tactics to fights and take suggestions on ways to improve myself as a raider. I strongly believe that my time and dedication to the theory side of raiding makes me an excellent contribution to a team. What I am looking for: A guild working towards becoming one of the strongest progression oriented guilds with an excellent server reputation and a laid back atmosphere. People looking to become long term members of a progression oriented union of players who will enjoy their time spent. With focus on destroying the hardest content and working to attract like-minded people who are able to follow directions, work together as a team, and accomplish those goals. I want the entire guild to be the core that keeps us progressing, not a select few players who are exceptional. A guild farming or finishing up on HFC progression, with availability for a core spot (I understand a spot can't always be guaranteed for certain fight comps!). Creating friendships within the guild and find somewhere to call home to competitively raid. Looking for a group of like-minded individuals with similar goals and aspiration. ** Important, the raid times must not be any earlier than 10 EST as school as well as work doesn't permit me to raid before that time. Looking for 9-12 hours a week. Thank you for taking the time to read through this wall of text, I look forward to hearing from you! Battletag: Devy#1530 Devsy5
Apr 17
60 Twink Guild <LF 39M MC> Hello everyone! I'm re-starting up an old 60 twink guild! If you're interested feel free to throw me a whisper when I'm online, leave a response here, or add my battletag: Quietreaper#1754 (I log on daily) Back in LK I started this guild up and we had a fair chunk of people in it, but, we decided to level to 70 and we ended up making a new guild which is why this one doesn't have a lot of members. Long story short, within the past few days I've been hardcore about recruiting people. I absolutely love twinking and have no intentions of stopping this train. Rules: 1) Must be max level 60. 2) There are no other rules. So yes DK's/Monks you are more than welcome! Yes, you read that right. We're not like a lot of the other twink guilds where they require them to have all vanilla enchants/gear. Vanilla is over with, it will never come back. Make your twink as best as possible using whatever gear/enchants you can obtain at 60! If we eventually get enough people/interest to start raiding the content again, there will be no rules as to "you can only wear blah blah blah." No. We'll pew pew the bosses as hard as we can. As for PvP wise, I already have a few friends that I do pre-mades with. Yes, it is still possible to PvP at 60 and it is extremely fun! In my honest opinion, overall, I'd have to say that the 60-64 bracket is the most balanced out of all the other twink brackets, but then again that is just my personal opinion and everyone is entitled to their own but I just thought I'd share that. Quietjr4
Apr 17 Apr 16 Apr 16
11/13 M Lead Forming Guild Group! LF All! <The Alternative> Bleeding Hollow is LFM to complete a mythic roster to finish mythic HFC content and form a community/hardcore team for Legion. Currently, we are working on progression with a light schedule. We want you to want to be online and active.. become friends and all that jazz. My people are people who could hang out if we knew each other sincerely. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8 pm EST to midnight What to Expect From Us: Progression. A raid every week, even if we have to pug COMPETENT people. Having fun and killing !@#$. Resources and theorycrafters. What We Expect: We need people to be patient and reliable. We would love for you to transfer and join the guild, but if you would rather be a filler, hey, that's fine as well. Please have RC Lootcouncil, DBM, AA and ExRT. Weakauras is always good to have as well. How To Contact Me: Megg#1385 Or in game at Xandrii-Bleeding Hollow Apply at thealtern.enjin.com You can post here as well. Fear not, I will read everything you have to say. There will be a brief TS/Bnet interview once you contact me. This will NOT be a measure of skill.. I just like to get to know my raiders and make sure that we are on the same page. You will show me what you've got in raid. Keep in mind, we are looking for ALL members. We will always raid, but whether or not you will make the cut will be told EVERY raid night. Do not expect to always raid, your spot will be up for grabs if you cannot cooperate fully and be patient with the team. If you work for us, we will work for you. I look forward to hearing from you Xandrii0
Apr 16 Apr 16 Apr 16 Apr 16 Apr 16 Apr 16 Apr 16 Apr 15 Apr 15 Apr 15 Apr 15 Apr 14 Apr 13 Apr 13 Apr 13
[A] <Tilted Halo> LF DPS/Tank <Tilted Halo> An alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow Currently recruiting: Prot Pally/Brewmaster Monk/Prot Warrior/Blood DK Resto Sham Hunter x2 Warlock x2 Shadow Priest Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec! We are 11-13/13 mythic raiders freshly re-formed looking to have some fun at the end of the expansion. Looking to recruit for HEROIC HFC to progress into mythic when the entire raid team's ilvl permits- this could be sooner than later depending on applicants. Cel#1893 - Guild Leader Wolf#16843 - Recruiting Officer We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. We are much more then just a guild, we are a gaming community. We also play other games such as B03, THe Division, CS:GO, LoL and Dota as some examples. Our raid days are Thursday and Monday from 8:30-12:00 server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the mumble interview. Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893 and our Recruitment officer is Warden her btag is Wolf#16843 add us in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halo~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest. Wården8
Apr 13 Apr 12 Apr 12 Apr 12 Apr 12
LC-Recruiting for Wpvp (LateNightCrew) We are gamesters that plan on covering insane amounts of Wpvp/pvp and preparing for the new xpack and take it entirely to a new level. We are here to help this server (alliance) not sunder it or cause drama! Newly transfers to help make the server healthier and try to flourish on Bleeding Hollow. What we will be covering? PvP - Arenas,Battlegrounds,Rated Battlegrounds,Skirmishes and (Wpvp over all!) We also Host Tournaments!! 1 will be hosted on the 26th also more to come in future! It has a prize of over 20,000g at the moment! Times of our peak? We will be more dominant around the 8Pm-4Am Server time and nocturnal players are always a plus! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * We are not looking for elitist cry baby's / ragers we are looking for dedicated vet wow players that are age 18+ and can work good together in teams and can socialize in a friendly manner and handle arguments or disagreements in a mature aspect. Players that can brainstorm/theory craft ideas that will make the game fun for everyone entirely and help shape the community. * We do NOT Guild bash in any format nor whine about it. Any issues with this will be dealt with on sight given the circumstances. *Voice Server? We are using Curse Voice and we highly encourage it for our guild members for coordination purposes!! If you are interested in joining us Walking Legends on our journeys of stacking bones and burning corpses then... Apply here!!! > Laughing-coffin.guildportal.com or In game mail Vengz for more details or whisper if online for a interview. Vengz19
Apr 12 Apr 11
<Tabbed Out> 12/13M HFC LF Solid DPS for Arch PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Skilless#1617 Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST) Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST Website: http://www.tabbedout.net Progression: Current: 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Previous Tiers: Tier 16: 14/14 Heroic SoO Tier 15: 11/13 Heroic ToT Tier 14: 6/6 Heroic MV, 3/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 Reg ToES Tier 13: 8/8 HM Dragon Soul Tier 12: 6/7 HM Firelands TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we'd be happy to speak with you in game! Recruitment: To be recruited you must make( an account on our website, read our guild charter, and fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief mumble interview so we can get to know you. To apply visit http://www.tabbedout.net/towowrecruitment Looking to add: Heals (Hpally) DPS (Range) Guild Atmosphere: - We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels. - The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries. - We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you. - We use a dkp style loot system. You can read about it here: http://tabbedout.net/towowforums/m/1029991/viewthread/1792799-topp-explained Contact: Guild Leader Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259 Officers Sikwit - Raid Leader Smè - DKP Officer Skilless- Tank Officer Skilless27
Apr 11