Bleeding Hollow

Nov 5, 2014 I just want to say.. :3, I enjoy bumping into my Darkmoon Defiler buddies, I say the rest of the horde "PVP" Guilds could learn a thing or two from you. Also, Bread. That is all.Jholagian12 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!! Viewer Discretion Advised. Hey you, yes you! Are you tired and bored of BG's. Simply bored because you top damage and flex your muscles like I do on filthy Alliance scrubs all day? Sick of getting ganked by 10-25 members of "Cant Stop Wont Stop". Well the time for you get your revenge is this Sunday, YES THIS SUNDAY! 11-9-14 come on down to TB for an old fashion beat the hell out of each other until you need repairs. For more Info ask Deacon from Alliance Vangaurd because Holy balls no one gave me a specific time.Ailuvan12 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 when i left did i start a revolution without me everyone is leaving i knew i was like the best hunter on bh but cmon rlly guysLeansipper15 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Farewell Bleeding Hollow From Isunami (kinda) The time has come to say my goodbyes to the realm. I do still have toon's here, and they will remain here as Bleeding Hollow will always be a home to me - with that being said we have set our eyes on a destination and have committed to it. This will begin a new chapter in our wow careers and should be alot of fun! im having a blast already. This is not the last you have seen of Isunami. ( please keep the guild bashing off of the thread) I wanted to take the time to direct attention to a few key entities on the realm: #1. IWC During my IWC career, i have witnessed things that many people that play the game do not get to witness, grand battles, mass participation etc.. I have personally along with many other members and former members have been a part of providing the "For The Horde" achievement to many players across the realm lead by Rallys Jenkins & Guldanna Jenkins. This is a service that the guild has graciously practiced as tradition throughout the years and i hope will continue to do so! I did not wish to leave on ill terms, however the promotion of 3 druids as my final act of druid officer ( one of which is 2k rated feral i brought into the guild from my stream, your welcome ) was taken as a sign of ill intent, i was simply fulfilling my final duties. nothing more, nothing less. I wish you all the best of luck and wish to remain in touch for the members that care to. I have lead and been lead to victory many times with those folks and they the only entity on the realm that provides their flavor of play , i hope you progress beyond your wildest imaginations. Battletag jpmac#1478 #2. Alliance Vanguard. Without you there is no rivalry on the realm. some of opponents mistake this simple fact and would beg to differ. I realize it and i was/remain your enemy as i am horde. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Keep it up, your provide a unique flavor for your faction as well. Regardless of the forum glads - this realm thrives on rivalry and it has been kept alive. /salute If any of you care to make an input or ask questions , i will answer. Please keep the guild bashing off of my thread as this is not the point, i have witnessed alot of former members leaving guilds and realms on a sour note, i have no banished myself from the realm completely and do not wish to endorse and malice upon either said entities listed above. Thank you all for making this realm what it is, i assure you this isn't the last you have seen of me, but i am focusing my direction to another realm for my liberties to be exercised on. Yours Truly, Isunami,The Light Of Dawn <3Iszunami35 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 There Will Be War! For the love of War, there will be War. Blizzard has conditioned a large segment of the gaming population to chase rewards of gold and toys and pets and trikes and shoes and bling. These rewards lured most players away from the point of this game. Or maybe your point is to be #1. Or the pair that cannot be beaten by 2. Or the 10 which have no equal. Or to never die and score 100 kills. Or to earn what a thousand players bought. I salute that point. You are playing a game to compete and in doing so you began a process in which you developed teamwork and communication skills. There is another point to all of this. For 10 years there has been a contest much bigger than your item level or rating. It is the heart of this game, the faction war for Bleeding Hollow and even the entire xrealm battle group we all are part of. Blizzard has prepared for the inevitable clash. They have given us a chance to adjust to lower usage. Now it is up to you. The factions WILL unite. Pick a side already. Get in the WAR!Arcanita14 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 LF PvP Guild! Hello! I'm currently on Thrall-US and plan on transferring over here before the expansion. I'm only looking to PvP. I've been a heroic raid leader all through Cata and the beginning of MoP and recently made a new account and got back into the game. I don't have the achievements to prove it, given that this is a new account, but in Cata I was 1800 RBGs, 1900 2s, and 2100 3s. But, I do have the names of my team partners that can validate my progress in PvP. All of my past PvP achievements and future have been and will be done as Retribution. I'm looking for a semi-large to large guild that does RBGs, Arenas/Skirmishes, fun BGs, and WPvP. Please add me on battletag and I look forward to hearing from you! Battletag: Carf#1303Carf15 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Goodbye Wayne GET UP ON THIS WISCONSIN DEATH TRIP GET UP ON THIS WISCONSIN DEATH TRIP GET UP ON THIS WISCONSIN DEATH TRIP GET UP ON THIS WISCONSIN DEATH TRIP GET UP ON THIS WISCONSIN DEATH TRIP GET UP ON THIS WISCONSIN DEATH TRIPGreyhound7 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 more will come as all of us leave bleeding butthole a new threat approaches for u, sodapoppins stream is rtying to tell him two goe to bleeding hollow and with his presence will bring more nerds like me to this wonderfullk realm but will also bring the demise of ruin gaming. kappaLeansipper2 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Bye Bleeding Hollow hiClemmybear12 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 bleeding hollow forums is this dumb approximately http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXVXyZi-fN0Stupíd2 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Rats Plz bliz fix dis glitch evry1 is caling mi a rat an i dont now y i am obviusly a hooman an it iz makin mi vry sed k thx baiPrice0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Selling Teebu's Blazing Longsword 50k OBO Ethroes#1403Gallinda1 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Transferring! Maybe. Hello~ I have a few friends on this server, and find it in my best interest to move here. Their guilds, I believe, are not recruiting, and was wondering if any of you fancy smancy fun guilds are recruiting! I like to raid, pvp and stand around and do nothing, but mostly raiding. Really hoping to find somewhere to join before WoD drops, which is like.. two weeks away. Wanting that family feel in a guild and to raid in WoD. I have been lurking the forums, you all seem like a fun bunch of people! Anyway, holla at ya girll~Erin70 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Thinking of levelling here... Bleeding Hollow vs Arthas? I can't decide. Two PvP servers with my time zone so I would choose whichever one is more active in terms of raiding guilds pugs etc... Judging by the forums, BH looks a lot better. Can anyone give me any detailed insight into this? Thanks a lot :).Downed7 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Server Transfer I read one topic below, and I am sure this sprouts up often, but a few friends and I plan on server transferring to Bleeding Hollow(from alterac mountains, its been pretty dead for a long time). Originally we thought about going horde, but I was hoping to get more opinions, as unbiased as possible please. Ideally we mainly PvP, WPvP is not necessarily our main attraction, though it seems to be a plus on this server (though so far even though alliance are outnumbered it sounds as if in terms of WPvP its more alliance centric, but that may be just one point of view) I like to mainly do random BG's, some Arena, and if I could I would like to get into a solid RBG group, I generally prefer the larger group PvP, and I like more tactical type combat, rather than Arena. I am also in general somewhat of an achievement collector, so finishing off PvP achievements would be an interest as well. I do limited PvE, but usually don't like anything super organized, just like Flex type stuff every now and then, and I am one to do LFR, but I am by no means looking for mythic(heroic) organized PvE. With that said, I wouldn't necessarily be joining a certain guild, We like to usually stay in the same guild with a small group of people (joining another guild might be an option still, but I prefer collaborating from outside in terms of World PvP and BG's that way I can stay in a smaller guild for our own organization) So I suppose with all this in mind, do you think going horde or alliance is a better option for us, and If we were to join a guild, what would be the top 3-4 on each side in terms of what we would be looking for.Pestilent21 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Rogue energy glyph, who can make it? If anyone on Alliance can make the Energy glyph for rogues, could you send me a mail in the game with the price you are willing to sell it for? Also, the Priest glyph called Shadow Magic?Stealinstout2 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Ruin Gaming,Alliance Vanguard,Enclave..... no jk not another crazy thread of craziness. just wanted to share the one piece of music worth it's salt from this expac. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGiQjZ1-9FIFlàshfrøzen5 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Stãr's Cozy Corner! How are you guys doing <3!!! So i got a Challenger title this season and its the first time I got a title! Pretty excited i know i'm not the best and most my time is on random BGs but i was happy that i at least made Challenger <3Stãr7 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 WTB Multiple Profession Leveling Kits. All in the title. Looking for two Enchanting, two Blacksmith, and possibly two Inscription kits. Not sure when I'm going to be in game again, so just leave pricing on this thread. Please leave me Battletag and times you'll be on and I'll contact you. Thanks. Won't be needing it, made my own.Lotafun0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 I have noticed you are having issues...? ... Good to hear. lmao...Notaspyatall14 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Rip amish mafia Just posting this so Xaylin shuts up. http://imgur.com/I1EpNlU Nobody cares about your portal camping guild when 2s are out of most of your members' leagueChastiseqt22 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Hanging out at Helladino's Bar and Grill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg http://i.imgur.com/K0nq1Ss.jpg Spread the word around.Helladin0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Bring more. Try Hard City. Told you. Can't stop won't stop is actually really tough Everyone else brought numbers. Enjoy your circle jerk about killing us with numbers. Feels good to say "Bring more" once more. Darkmoon Arena is try hard city tonight. Game on.Helladin4 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Archetypes Part 14 -- Metaphysics Choose your last words; this is the last time 'Cause you and I, we were born to die -Lana Del Rey, Born to Die SECTION ONE: METAPHYSICS AND YOU This is the study of metaphysics: the innermost workings of the Great Design, our magnificent Universe. Metaphysicists seek the answers to the divine question: why? You do not need a degree from Harvard University to be a metaphysicist. All you need to do is ask the divine question of life, the Universe, and everything. (The answer is not 42. We may never know the answer. But we must try. It is in our nature.) Anyone who ponders the true nature of the Universe is a metaphysicist. Anyone who digs deeper into the perforated fabric of reality will learn its arcane secrets. It is a matter of time and patience. How much time are you willing to commit to the unresolved questions? The esoteric nature of the Universe waits for you to decipher it. It waits patiently, endlessly. SECTION TWO: FATALISM (BORN TO DIE) Death is inevitable. Everyone and everything currently alive will die at some point in the future. Perhaps in the distant future, perhaps tomorrow. We do not know the hour of our death. The fear of death is the predominant cause of fatalism. This innate fear is unique only to humans. Animals do not run screaming from death; only humans do. Humans will do nearly anything to avoid their deaths! And yet like all things we still must die. After conquering the fear of death, fatalism becomes less influential in our lives. We can recede from it more and more every single day by realizing a very simple fact: all things die. Without death, there is no life. It is human to fear the end. It is human to wonder about what happens after the end, if anything at all. This is one facet of the study of metaphysics: what happens at the end of life? Is there an afterlife? Is the afterlife even a physical possibility, or is it an extended dream the moment before death, one that we create for ourselves and warp our own perceptions of time? An imagined infinity? Does time even exist, or is it a man-made construct, an attempt to understand the mysteries forever denied us? SECTION THREE: EVERYTHING IS REAL If you can see it, is it not real? If you can taste it, is it not real? If you can hear it, is it not real? If you can smell it, is it not real? If you can feel it, is it not real? Recently, I have come to the conclusion that even delusions are real, but only to the deluded person. Everything we experience is true, even if to someone else it is false. This is like when two people who witnessed an event both have different recollections of it. Both people believe they are correct; both are correct. And yet one is wrong! Perhaps both. Reality is an ever-expanding paradox. Trying to understand its myriad ways is nigh impossible. Are not both interpretations of that question real? Who are we to judge the Universe? The Universe is to judge us! SECTION FOUR: WE ARE WHAT WE DO When you look in the mirror, what do you see? A pale, sickly reflection? The tired image of a star? Someone desperate to change? Are you your own self-fulfilling prophecy? Perhaps if you knew what roads led you to this point, you would have a deeper understanding of reality. The butterfly effect is a theory stating that the flapping of a butterfly's wings in one part of the world may cause a hurricane in another. This theory simply states that all things are linked; connections are made and broken at every instant; never is the Universe the same two milliseconds in a row! Your actions dictate who you are. They reveal your true self. Even if you do not consciously know who you are, your cells know. They always have. Acts of kindness show the true character of a person. Those who sacrifice for others are heroes. What are you?Taraza79 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Hi Smiegz! Hello, Smiegz. Stalker.Taraza0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Archetypes Part 16 -- The Menace of Vanity Look in the mirror; what do you see? The tired image of a star? Do you deny who you are, preferring instead to put up a front? They who possess your time also possess your soul. SECTION ONE: NARCISSISM Arrogance. This is the source of narcissism. The narcissist is a troll by nature; they are addicted to themselves, and they cannot get enough! The Greeks tell stories of the hunter Narcissus. Narcissus was a hunter of Thespiae who was renowned for his beauty. He was the son of the river god Cephissus. Narcissus was so addicted to his image in the waters that he stared into them. He couldn't bring himself to tear his glance away from the water image. He fell in love with himself on the spot. Unable to tear himself away from the waters, he drowned. The ancient Greeks understood the menace of vanity. With the death of Narcissus, the Greeks had a tale with which they could warn against the dangers of pride and arrogance. Arrogance leads to looking down upon others. It makes you feel as if they are beneath you. I can name a great many examples for this just from these forums, such as when I was called "subhuman." I find the arrogance of certain individuals to be fascinating. I have never once expressed arrogance in The Archetypes. I often say that the choice is yours. You can read or not read; I have done my part. In order to teach, the student must be receptive. They cannot deny the teaching. SECTION TWO: PRIDE & PREJUDICE Reverence of one's self leads to prejudice. When you place yourself before others, you lose that which makes you human: empathy. When one perceives themselves to be above another, that is when they lose their connection to the Universe. They become a self-contained entity, a poison, a leech, a troll. They cannot help it. Their pride consumes them. Their pride enslaves them. I have recently come to the conclusion that everything we do, and everything we are, enslaves us. We are not permitted to go outside bounds. We do not permit ourselves to break our own rules. What use are boundaries that we create for ourselves when other people go past them? These borders confine only a select few. Why? Who designed such a corrupt system for our species? We did. And we perpetuate it daily. We built our own prisons. A problem of our own design. SECTION THREE: VANITY Like Narcissus staring into the waters, many people today stare into their mirrors. They stare at their cell phones and any other reflective surface they can find for one purpose: vanity. Appearances mean nothing. Appearances can be modified at will. They do not express who you truly are. Just because you wear elegant, formal clothing one day and a t-shirt and jeans the next means nothing. People judge others solely on appearances. Those who do so are infected by a state of mind that has no place in such a modern era. Appearances would ascertain whether an individual was a threat in our species' early, primitive days. We have achieved great things ever since lightning hit some trees and started fire. We have achieved great things since first we hit some rocks together. But our baser emotions? Our concepts? Our ideals? We are still primitive. We have a long way to go. Look at yourself in the mirror. Are you satisfied with what you see? Do you believe you are true to yourself? Are you true to others? I challenge you to overcome the compulsion of pride. Pride demands everything. It gives you nothing.Taraza0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Xaylin <GM of The Ratfia> http://i.imgur.com/xh4QAG6.jpgAnfgt4 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 WOD friend's list! Anyone got room for ol stãr for their friend's list! :D going to have alot more time coming up and just wanted to fill up my friend's list again since i had to delete everyone since oqueue wouldn't stop randomly adding people xDStãr2 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 <Soaring Pheonix Clan> Recuriting PVE <Soaring Pheonix Clan> is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow, starting a raid group with several experienced players as well as a experienced 14/14 Heroic/Mythic raid leader. We currently have a very large social, active and fun guild, always doing PvP, PvE, old raids, acheviement runs and many more. We are currently recruiting: One MS tank, one DPS with OS tank (Warrior/druid/pally) We need 2-3 Healers ONE WITH MS DPS Os Healer (Shammy/priest/pally) And 2-3 dps (Mage/Dk/feral/rogue/hunter) We have a very wide range of raiders with many OS into positions we would need, We run a Casual/ semi hardcore group with intentions to clear current content in a more fun- not so strict environment. Raid Times are still being determined depending on what would work best for our raiders but we are probably looking at weekdays around 8-11 server (days to be determined in the next day or two) We are also willing to to personal loot depending on raiders opinions. Officers and Raid Leader have very open minds to opinions as we have been apart of all types of groups (hardcore, semi, and casual), and when problems arise we solve them quickly and mannerly. ***WE ARE A DRAMA FREE GROUP*** Anyone causing drama in the guild time after time will be talked to, and if the problems continues we will have an officer meeting to decide what to do. Decisions for anything are made either with the guild and group, or any executive decisions will be made with your voice in mind with everyone's intentions in mind. We do have some younger players but all are very mature and know how to act in a raid environment. If this is an issue please feel free to talk to us and let us know. If you are interested in joining either leave your battle tag below or simply add mine. Dungil/ Raid Leader Julsey57#1286 (I just boosted this character on alliance i have played horde for many years so that explains the under geared character)Dungil2 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 569 Retribution Pal LFGuild New to Bleeding Hollow Looking for the Real Deal!!! Im 14/14 Normal PrePatch and 8/14 Mythic. Not looking for a carry, looking for a chance. I can be contacted at BT: CashCrowned#1894Lightrune2 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 [US][H]Blood Faith is now recruiting for WoD [US][H]Blood Faith of [Bleeding Hollow] is now recruiting for WoD. PvE Focused + PvP. Looking for casuals/raiders. Been gone from the game for a while? Did you love BC? Wrath? Cata? New to the game? We are accepting returning old players, and new players. Blood Faith's focus is to recruit like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a family oriented casual-progressive guild. We recently came back to WoW after going on hiatus due to the lack of content updates. For WoD we plan on raiding casual-progressive but clearing content while it is relevant (before next patch). We are focusing on Normal/Heroic at first and will adopt Mythic later if we get enough interested. We will also be doing some light PvP. Raiding Schedule: Weds/Thurs/Sat 10PM-12AM, Days are subject to change by team. What we can offer: US-EST Based Schedules (All schedules are welcome) Casual friendly Setting with a progressive raiding mindset Experienced MMO Leadership Website and TeamSpeak 3 Server Weekly Events (Dungeons, BGs, Raids, Farming, etc...) If you are interested please go to http://www.blood-faith.com/ and apply or message me or an officer in-game. Icelotha - myself Kordiana/Kordi - Officer Vantasim - OfficerIcelotha0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 How is Bleeding Hollow Horde PVE? Hey there. I was thinking of using my wod boost on a horde toon and was thinking of making this place my main home for my horde toons. I was hoping to get some opinions from you fellers about this server. How is the PVE progression? The community? The AH? How is the PVP in this server? I understand that its mainly horde dominated so I am guessing no alliance at 90 and soon to be 100. Thanks to those that can answer.Tallkidluigi4 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 WTB Multiple Profession Leveling Kits. All in the title. Looking for two Enchanting, two Blacksmith, and possibly two Inscription kits. Not sure when I'm going to be in game again, so just leave pricing on this thread. Please leave me Battletag and times you'll be on and I'll contact you. Thanks.Zuggosh0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 LFM for Mythic Garry kill before WoD hits! Hey guys, so instead of having to waste 10k+ gold on buying a mythic garry kill. This upcoming Tuesday (11/4) at 9:00 EST (server) time my guild will be hosting a Mythic Garry run. If you are 570+ ilvl and have SOME mythic experience please feel free to add me! (greatdave#1615 -- is my battle.net if you don't know how to create the o in my name) We hope for a great turn out!Thòrthis4 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Selling Guild <Mail Enhancement> ! It's a "fresh" guild I've had for years for the name reserve and feel that it is time I let it go. Perfect blank slate for somebody who wants to start from scratch and earn all of the achievements themselves. Fresh guild bank, no members, perfect name for a perfect start. Message me in game with offer or let me know on here.Verb0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Archetypes Part 15 -- Perspective INTRODUCTION This thread is dedicated to Helladin, who has inspired it. ... ... ... EVERYTHING IS A POINT OF VIEW Let me tell you a story, friends. Imagine that you have witnessed a crime take place. Alongside you are two other people, both witnesses. One of these witnesses is a convicted felon, arrested for grand theft whom society has "reformed." Another is a priest. The third witness is you. The crime in question was a murder: a masked gunman walked into the bank in which the three of you were waiting in line. The gunman is stealing from the bank to support his family. The banks have recently foreclosed their home, and so he has nowhere to sleep at night. The gun is unloaded. It is a rifle. Bulky, inefficient weapon for such a robbery. Whom do you think will perceive the gunman favorably? The priest or the felon? The priest begins telling the gunman verses from his holy book. He attempts to convince the gunman that what he is doing is wrong; he is harming other people for his own selfish reasons. The convicted felon begins clapping. In fact, the felon knows the gunman from time they spent in the same jail! If you recall, the felon was convicted for grand theft. What you didn't know is that he too stole for his family. Whom do you think will perceive the gunman favorably? What do you think of the gunman? As an outsider to this situation, would you perceive the gunman as a liar and thief robbing society, or fighting for survival? Does this involve Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest? Perhaps you still perceive the gunman as a scumbag. Perhaps to you he is a leech, stealing from others for his own failings. What do you think of him and his actions?Taraza2 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Woah... It's been 4:20 for like half an hour. Send for help.Helladin6 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 WPVP @ Halaa Thanks horde for the free HKs! Guild <Abolition>of Darkspear thanks RG for letting us know they were there. -Deathology, Commander of AbolitionDeathology15 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 Archetypes Part 10 -- Love & Hate Oh, how easily love turns to hate! It is only a stone's throw away. A single word, a single action is enough to send your lover from adoration to unadulterated hatred. A stone's throw! An action you may view as insignificant, others may not. Others may be deeply offended by a word or action in a case where you see it as just another everyday occurrence. This offense causes major rifts in relationships, but with the right words and genuine sincerity, these rifts can be repaired. How can we function knowing that what we consider to be the slightest of things, another will find reprehensible? How can we love with such obstacles? Love overcomes all obstacles. Love is forgiveness. Love is peace. Love is happiness. Hatred is the direct opposite of love. The hateful (trolls) try to breed ever more hatred. Sadly, they are successful. I challenge you to design peace and love today. Or, at the very least, not to spread hatred. Be a decent human being.Taraza8 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 Abusa Fire Mage PvP [video]6.0.2 Hey guys, posted some new bleeding hollow pvp videos, you may see yourself or someone you know in it! 3 videos - 2min / 3min/ and a 9min(with few messed up transitions during conversion) Takes less than 15min to watch all 3! www.youtube.com/user/AbusaTV (New)Abusa - Live Another Day Abusa Fire Mage PvP 6.0.2 Abusa - Timeless PvP (Ft. Jawcracker) Thanks!Abusa21 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 The Path of Least Resistance INTRODUCTION Myriad are the facts about our species, but one in particular is not unique to humanity. Following the path of least resistance is a Universal phenomenon. Whether it is a human being trying to achieve a goal and taking the cheap, easy way to achieve it, or a rivulet of water cascading down a waterfall, physics declares that all things follow the path of least resistance. But we are unique. We can choose to ignore this law. SECTION ONE: WHICH PATH MUST I FOLLOW? Neither! The choice is yours and yours alone. The path of least resistance can be imagined as your "default" setting. You are programmed to follow it. Yet, this programming can be reversed; the rewarding path of dignity and honest work can be set as your "default" setting. Just because we have evolved doing things a certain way does not mean that it is the only way! You are free to live your life in any manner you choose. You can choose between the path of least resistance and the path of dignity and hard, honest work. Hard work is more challenging and rewarding. Many of the greatest humans in history followed the latter path. SECTION TWO: EVOLUTIONARY DEFAULTS The Universe follows the path of least resistance; this is unquestionable fact. You can step outside your door and see evidence of this fundamental truth. The cascading of water, the falling of leaves; there are many examples. Step outside. This is nature's default setting. Have you ever considered the fact that humans are the only species on the Earth with mirror neurons? Mirror neurons allow us to think on a higher level. A dog does not have mirror neurons. Dogs bark when they see themselves reflected in a mirror; they think it is another dog, not themselves. Humans looking into a mirror can point and say "That's me!" with ease. Have you ever considered that only humans are aware of their inevitable death? We all know we will die. Animals are blissfully unaware of their doom. Sometimes, I envy them. They follow the path of least resistance. They act according to their default programming, lacking the powers to overcome the factory settings. The Earth is a factory for life. It has manufactured us, all of us, in different ways. Each living thing is a different experiment in the Earth's history. We are part of the greatest experiment we will ever come across. Life is the Universe's grand experiment: one that yields drastically different results under the same circumstances; this experiment defies the scientific and Socratic methods. There is nothing more unique that our Universe has ever created. There will never be anything as magnificent.Taraza42 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 <JustTheTip> selling last 2 mythic mounts! Hello BH: <JustTheTip> has finished getting our guildies their mythic mounts and would like to offer two players on the server the opportunity to get their Mythic Garrosh kill and associated mount/title! Price is 250k, this gets you your Mythic Garrosh kill, the Hellscream's Downfall title, a 100% Mythic BoA (Scaling chart to compare the three versions:http://i.imgur.com/zoKH1ZC.png) and of course a 100% Kor'Kron Juggernaut mount. Once WoD hits the mount will go rare drop similar to Mimiron's head/Ashes of Alar/Invincible/etc. If any loot happens to drop for your class you will also receive that. We are probably not going to sell non-mount spots, but feel free to contact me in game or post here to negotiate.Cryptrot1 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 Box Factory new WPVP guild?! It seems that 5 people can hold off 40 horde, without needing a zerg group! SHOCKING! I applaud my comrades Megajambox, Treehguger, Oroski, Novalol. P.S good job Sparkleboy with your thunder storms ^_^Wigglejob1 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 Day of the Dead WPVP event? Proposal for a WPVP event tomorrow November 1st. Credit goes to my former GM Winterz of <BloodBound> Vashj US Battle for Gilneas § Battle for Gilneas Basic Rules & Workings » Simple rules • No flying mounts. • All world PvP items will be allowed in full (Flasks, Banish, Yak, etc) • Both PvE and PvP gear will be allowed to be in use » How the game works • Teams will be either attacking, or defending. Defending team must defend three chosen "leaders," and keep them alive. The defending team must also defend the corpse of the faction member who will be dead in the city, and prevent the offending team from rescuing him or her. » There are two basic objectives in the Battle for Gilneas event while on the offensive team • Find, locate and dispatch all three leaders of the opposite faction. • Find, locate and ressurrect one player of your faction that is hidden within the city as a corpse. This player must be brought back to life, and then escorted to a predetermined location outside of the city, successfully. • Once both of the objectives are completed, the factions will change sides attacking to defending, and vice versa. ¤ Please feel free to comment below with any suggestions, questions or comments! ¤Unsøul39 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 [H] <Slightly Below Average> WOD Recruiting We're back after a few months break and recruiting new members for WOD raiding. Looking for all classes and roles for Heroic raiding. Raid nights are Friday and Saturday nights with times TBD at a later date. No previous raiding experience is required but you should be willing to look up guides for your class and the encounters on your own time. Being able to take criticism and improve your play is important but most of all we all just want to have fun downing some bosses. If you are interested you can post here or message/mail me in game.Ruugo3 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 Alliance raiding on Bleeding Hollow? Hi all, I would like to know which Alliance guilds plan on raiding in Warlords of Draenor and which guilds intend to tackle some Mythic raids. Due to the change in format and longevity of SoO it's difficult to get an accurate guesstimate based on WoWprogress.Beneficial2 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 Funny stuff there, AV You had to bring so many people that you crashed Durotar. Good job. Now y'all will get farmed as you log back in 1 by 1. KTHXBAI Sincerely, Xaylin-Leader of The MafiaXaylin127 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 how is being alliance on bleeding hollow? I am a undead 90 hunter that just recently transfered from area 52 to bleeding hollow. My question is should I roll alliance I enjoy world pvp leveling up to and including 90 doing quests, dailys and farming. I am not seeing much action as horde and am thinking about going alliance mainly for the world pvp and a new side to play since I only play horde the ratio of horde to alliance is 2.6 horde to 1 alliance so to me that means more horde to kill but more getting corps camped. But not only that I want to know pvp quee times and how much they win compared to horde. Because of the low alliance pop I am curious as to if that is decreasing. I would also like to know any other issues as i am trying to find the best server for me and my girlfriendGastech43 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 [H] <Havok> WoD Mythic Recruitment Horde - Bleeding Hollow US <Havok> is recruiting for Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We are a small guild with very skilled raiders. Our goal is to charge into the new expansion and become one of the top Bleeding Hollow guilds. It will be difficult and all raiders will be asked to perform to 100% of their ability. Incompetency, irresponsibility, immaturity, and complacency will be immediately replaced. We only raid TWO (2) nights per week, so we expect our guild members and raiders to be ahead of the curve with everything in the new expansion. Research and preparation for all bosses and raids will be mandatory. We are competing against some of the best guilds in the game on our server... which means, we will be recruiting only the best candidates. Are YOU prepared for battle? WoD Raid Schedule: Tuesday 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM EST Thursday 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM EST We are interested in all players of high skill but have a few high priority spots which we are looking to fill more quickly: Tanks: Low Healers: Low DPS: High (Ranged – High, Melee – Medium) Contact: If you are interested in joining <Havok> and have any questions please contact our recruitment officer in-game: Rhyne/Balerian(Keri#1435) ** Please note, you will be asked to fill out a web-based application which will be sent directly you you. If unable to open, you must have Ventrilo installed AND have a working microphone for a voice application.**Rhyne1 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 [H] <Always Sunny> LFM for WoD raiding. <Always Sunny> is a new guild formed by a group of long time gaming friends. We are currently searching for all roles and experience levels for raiding in WoD. Contact Hobin or Dundrian in game for details.Primeriblet0 Nov 1, 2014