Bleeding Hollow

Oct 12, 2014 100% of BH threads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJCiUhCm-U&feature=youtu.bePârtz5 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 [WTB] Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Not accepting face-face trades. COD with your wanted price to this character or mail me in game to discuss the price. Thanks :)Healarybuff1 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 WTB Challange mode CM Gold 9/9 90k I want to buy a challenge mode run 10k per dungeon contact me at Taserak#1354Blackvoodoo0 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 Patch 6.0... With a new content patch hitting in just under a week now (Oct. 14th.), I am curious as to what folks are looking forward to in WoD, as well as what you will miss from Pandaland. While we'll still be in Pandaria for about 1 month longer... soon, both Shrines will be empty... The ending of the RBG / Arena season, Level 90 Proving Grounds, CM's & Brawlers Guild patiently await their lvl 100 upgrades, Valor Points points packing on up and heading out, as well as many other changes. Personally, I am looking forward to exploring the new content & finding (or trying to find) all the interesting things Blizz has in store for us. Since TBC was my favorite xpac, I am a little more on the excited side to be returning to our "new" history. Garrisons & Ashran... ;) See you all at our 6.0 Prelaunch Event!! Happy Hunting Bleeding Hollow, <3 ~TannyBrisq17 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 WTB normal Garrash kill I have been trying for the last few week to get in to a normal Garry kill. Anyone interested?Plowedin0 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 ♛ Late Night Raiding ♛9/14H♛ Open for WoD ♛ The Darkest Knights established in 2010 as a progression raiding guild, a few friends with nothing to do late at night came together and created the guild to give everyone with insomnia and boredom something to do; kill fake monsters and collect loot. We were the only guild on the realm that raided at this time so it became the basic home for all the server opossums. We are open to recruiting players who are raiding currently or have just returned to the game and are in search of a stable, active and competitive guild to continue their raiding career with. Your current status/gear is not as important to us as your dedication to hard mode raiding when WoD is released. RECRUITMENT IS FOR THE SECOND 10M GROUP AS WELL AS 20M MYTHIC GROUP, CORE SPOTS OPEN ... Below is basic information. ... We are focused on Warlords of Draenor progression. While we do run Flex and will have two 10 man groups farming content we are recruiting for our 20m Mythic team in the coming expansion. ... ... While our main goals in the game are to focus on PvE and end game content, The Darkest Knights is more than just a WoW guild. We're a community of friends who actually like each other and get along, which we feel contributes to our prosperity and longevity. Because of this, we spend a lot of time together, even outside of raids. Our officers, members and friends play a variety of other games (League of Legends) together and often find ourselves on Vent just hanging out on off times. If you want to be a part of a stable and motivated guild of players who encourage themselves and each other in end game content, check us out. For more information or to apply, please send me an email directly with the application form below filled out or shoot me an in-game message. ...Wailinasaur13 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 WTB Raden Kill I am looking for a raden kill willing to pay comment here to negotiate priceKorkenko0 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 95% of Bleeding Hollow threads. "I PvPd on a PvP server. And we just won against those people who beat us last week in a game where dying doesn't matter outside of rated pvp." or "Shoutout to the dude I stalemate against every day, I killed you like twice you're so garbage".Wreck5 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 Back To The Future Wow players wax nostalgic at the thought of Tarren Mill vs South Shore. It was once the center of our WPVP universe. Blizzard lured us away from that with everything they could imagine. But some of us always returned as soon as we had gotten what lured us away. WPVP is central to the concept that is Wow. It sold Wow and emptied Everquest. It caught on. But Wow could not handle everyone in the same zone so Blizzard lured players into BGs and dungeons. But it was too late. The WPVP would just not go away. Imagine yourself a Blizzard executive faced with that problem. The central idea of your product was too popular and therefore impossible to deliver without an overhaul of your entire technological investment. Someone, not you, spoke up at that brain storming session saying: "We have to lure players away from centralized fighting again." That was done a dozen times and WPVP players still kept coming back. Then someone solved the problem. The solution went something like this: We shall lead WPVP against WPVP.Arcanita47 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 586 14/14H Hunter LF 6.0 Mythic raid group Hey I am interested in raiding mythic once 6.0 drops however my guild has decided not to raid for 6.0. So I am hitting the forums looking for a raid group, preferably 14/14H but atleast 13/14H. Feel free to contact me in game via mail, whisper, or my Btag Coop34#1683. I am fairly open on times so long as the start time is 7pm EST or later, Wednesday i am unable to raid however unless you start 9 pm EST or later. thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day!Bvllrvsher0 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 13, 2014 :: Darkspear :: WPVP Updates :: Bleeding WOD. Greetings Bleeding Hollow and Frankocean to my thread, and our message. Alliance are dwindling away over here and soon they'll be calling for multi realm backup and have continued to now press on with 5 man multi boxers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Abolition is the only one of our enemies still standing, as a matter of fact I hear the Stormwind 'Guard' falling away. So for those looking to increase WPVP and relations with some awesome PVPers in the darkspear community, hit us up. Myself included am proud to be a member and leader in the new and upcoming WOD Guilds for WPVP in Darkspear and other server (be ready for us[scps]). Our current Guilds are (25)Chilles Army and (19)The Guardians of Ashran along with multiple communities in darkspear :: horde such as the Three Valor PVP hub (which we completed 2k RBGs with alst night and have grown to numbers deticating solid effort to endless PVP. tGo'A as of 10/7/2014 is only 4 days old and a fully functioning machine for our War needs. Last night we totalled Iron Forge (King), the Original Swifty breeding grounds (Killed x.x) and Exodar ~ land of the space goatians (totaled but camped because Ryangosling is a TRAITOR). Following our WPVP events Alliance forumed about it, deliciously.. And over the past few nights we have seen Alliance left scratching their heads when 20 horde and a 10 man multiboxer kill their 4 stream dream 60+ Allinace raid. GG Silvermoon, TB, &n ORG. Even if we're outnumbered it doesn't matter the Horde Guilds have been given so much time to total Alliance and rap all fo the zones around our fingertips. To show you some of the conquests I just convince you to check out our forums. Fun Shrekting to be had there gents. Now as you know already what our weeks been like time after time hour after hour and we will not break foolish Alliance Including RG, ~ Now I didn't witness them in MOP until I came back 5 months ago, but they didn't outlast any of the core darksperians and were only there a year yet every day I check these forums and browse the messy threads wrapped around everyone's jimmies. AND I REALL WANNA TEST SOME OF THEM now that they're alliance so inv me. The Horde RG that stayed is probably more skilled than that section that complains on these forums. But hey they never PvPed with us or me Told people they'd GKick for spending time with SIr Chillerace ... Scared. More than Reszo. @ least World PVP's finest was fail enough to just sit in Hellfire all day long :3 So I leave you with this as Im not yet going to make a full recruitment thread until 6.0 But this is the warning, for SCP's are real, and Im gonna realease them onto you Alliance. WOD will be wonderful and glorius. ~tzeentch And we shall unite the Horde further and take this server to a level never witnessed by orc...nor undead male blood elf. Stay tuned! :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VV8sgVSZNQ :: What polarity do you choose to shift? =3Chillerace32 Oct 13, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 Ret Pally and MM hunter LFM CM 9/9 My friend and I decided to attempt getting 9/9 tomorrow and are looking for more peeps to join us. We need heals, a tank (we might have one already, depends on a friend) and a 3rd dps. Obviously bring your own elixirs, pots and food and we'll go hard this weekend to get our xmog/title/phoenix/egoBoost!Kibane2 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 You dont have to take your gear off... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWZisnZ-RGENotaspyatall3 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 Selling 9/9 CM Carries You pay AFTER each dungeon, we are charging 110k right now 12k x 8, and 14k x 1.. We will be available most of the weekend and monday.. Get with me in game or Earthtotem, Marrgie, or Gilean. We have till the end of the night Monday to get these done !!!Emraldarcher1 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 [A] WTB 9/9 CM SILVER carry Just looking for 9/9 silver carry because I want the mount. Add me in game to discuss price. NastyChain#1134 **Will not pay extra for gold**Furpettetwo0 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Selling Challenge mode carries on BH Very fast group prices are 12k for 4 or more dungeons and 15k for 1-3 dungeons. Only 4 days till the launch of 6.0 so yes prices went up. 100% positive feedback skype is required pst either myself or Sagex/Sagox if you want a carry.Phreaddyo0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 [H] Swiggity Swooty (25) Is Recruting for WoD 6.0 drops next Tuesday - have you got a guild where you feel at home for the next expansion? If not, come join our merry band of weirdos. A few of us are RL friends so we get along wonderfully and we try to be as helpful as possible with new recruits. We run old raids, are trying to have a trivia night for WoD and plan to heroic (10m) raid in the next xpac. Eventually we want to go Mythic, but one thing at a time ;) All levels and alts welcome, we don't do that crap discrimination '90s only' thing that other guilds do. We're not huge PVP'ers but if some !@#$ attacks you and we're nearby, yes, we're gonna come wipe the floor with them. Let me know if you're interested! Trill#1636Trillixia0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh Kill [H] Just like the title says, looking to buy a normal Garrosh kill this week. Paying 25k, would like the BoA staff also if it drops. Battletag = Rosco#1415Rosco2 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Calm Every single one of you needs to Calm Down.Gazforce8 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Dungeons That Move There is no genuine large scale WPVP because any 40 player team creates its own phased boundary and fights 40 vs 10 inside its own phase lines. The 10 die and a new 10 are included as the phased area grows and shrinks to accommodate 50. Blizzard knows it. Blizzard promises millions of players in a "World" of warcraft but delivers 50 in a phasing dungeon. THEN, Blizzard uses employees and other shills to blame players for grouping into large groups that exceed the limitations of its broken game. Tour Guides. Any time you can add 35 to a battle, it is going to swing that battle, especially when the game flaw involves 50 flooding an area out of phase. 35 players moving in very close quarters will never face more than 15. And 40 face 10 at a time moving as a tight ball. Wow teams of 40 need only stay tightly formed and kill 10 at a time. The rest just disappear on the edges. 5 Warriors moving as a wrecking ball solve the game. Grats. Do they still sell Mario?Arcanita8 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 WTS/WTB Swift Spectrals/Magic Rooster Egg Selling on Horde side (Bleeding Hollow): Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger x4 Reins of the Spectral Tigerx1 Magic Rooster Egg x2 Feldrake x1 [In-game currencies only, sorry.] Always buying on Horde/Alliance side: Magic Rooster Egg Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Got a TCG code for something I'm looking to buy? Contact me as I prefer to buy Spectrals in sets. Note: I will only buy the physical mount(s) in a trade window, and not the actual code(s). Please add my Battle tag to discuss trades: Holdmypocket#1797 Thank you.Dog21 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Helladin: Leader, Overextender, Legend. No, seriously what the hell is going on on BH right now?Helladin24 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Prayer sleeping? Awww, how cute! Taking a dirt nap! http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/raisttlan/WoWScrnShot_100814_204025_zps107d3740.jpgRaisttlan14 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Good Job Blizzard... Good Job https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQg1spTgWsE Words can´t describe thisHectelion3 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Dear Ruin Gaming Please learn how to PVP before one of your sorry excuses for a Death Knights(Grimmcicle) trys to gank me. It was a fail train to fail town. that is all.Potatogunner81 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 5/9 Hunter WTB Gold CM I need Temple of Jade, Stormstout Brew, Mogu'shan, Scarlet MonasteryHardtrying0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Do not question me. Tuesday marks the start of a new lockout and Ruin Gaming's awe-inspiring Guild Meeting at the gates of Stormwind. A few select Enclave members thought it wise to attack our meeting with immaturity and ill-will. I promptly challenged them to prove their worth in combat. Two of their high-rated mages responded, and..well..I had my way with them. Let this be a lesson to anyone who doubts Ruin Gaming's skill. We are the most powerful guild on this realm for a reason. Proof below: imgur.com/a/X8oJkAndrew139 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 LF reg garrosh kills, pre and post patch As stated in the title. 50k(per) seems to be an average price but I'm open to negotiation. You can reach me via in-game mail if I'm not online :) I'm more interested in the post patch kill than the pre patch kill, as I'm more after the BoA than anything, but if a pre-patch run is doable by a reputable group, then schedule permitting you can count me in.Walletholder0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 JustTheTip 14/14H Looking for Healer <JustTheTip> is a semi-hardcore guild started by a core group of players who have been playing together for almost 6 years. Our goal is to experience and defeat current content without spending a ***-ton of time doing so. We aim to accomplish that goal by gathering like-minded, skilled individuals who share similar time constraints due to real life obligations. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 7:30pm - 10:30pm server time. 9 hours per week. That's it. Once you've passed your trial period, we provide the raiding essentials (food, flasks, pots, and repairs) and just ask that you come to raid having done research on the fights that are on tap for that night. With heroic Garrosh safely on farm for the rest of this tier, we have turned our focus to preparing for Warlords of Draenor and mythic raiding. We are currently looking for Healers for core raid spots. Please understand that although we raid only 9 hours per week, we like to consider ourselves a progression guild, and as such any applicants should have similar heroic progression experience (13/14H min) and be geared accordingly (min 580+ ilvl). As always, for our most current up to the minute recruitment needs, please head to our website (thetip.enjin.com) or whisper Nomjeremy in-game for information. Contact Nomtastic#1181 http://thetip.enjin.comNomjeremy82 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 <ALLIANCE VANGUARD> Now Recruiting ALLIANCE VANGUARD WWW.ALLIANCEVANGUARD.COM General Info Alliance Vanguard has remained a strong and respected presence on Bleeding Hollow since January 1st, 2013. We are primarily a World PvP guild but do participate in all forms of PvP. We have been leading the way in World PvP through expertly crafted tactics and leadership. Our guild promotes a Family and Friendly atmosphere for all End-Game players that are looking for a fun and competitive place to PvP. We do expect our members to continuously pursue improvement through the many Online resources as well as through our experienced and patient community of members. We are looking for members who value teamwork, camaraderie and respect. Guild Events We pride ourselves in running organized and fun events through the majority of every week. These events range from Vendor Assaults and Shrine Shanks to Large Scale 40vs40 World PvP battles. We also plan Wargames, City Raids as well as contests such as Best Transmogs and Guild 3v3 Tournaments. Each of these events help strengthen our members in every aspect and bring us closer together as a family oriented community. Our members freely run Arenas, RBGs and Premades on a consistent basis. We hold many more specialty events but those you’ll have to discover by becoming a member today! Guild Achievements Currently our guild holds the realm record for most PvP kills on Garrosh Hellscream, Baine Bloodhoof, Sylvanas Windrunner and Lor'Themar Theron. We also maintain a steady record for repelling the most horde raids on our Capital Cities. Alliance Vanguard is currently the longest standing World PvP Alliance Guild on Bleeding Hollow. Horde know and fear us, Alliance respect and strive to compare to us. Membership Restrictions and Requirements -Restrictions 1. Must be over the Age of 16. 2. Must be level 90. 3. Must have item level of 520 or better. 4. Will be submitted to a background check. -Requirements 1. You must have Ventrilo installed and ready. Skype is recommended. 2. Website Registry to www.AllianceVanguard.com 3. A positive attitude and willingness to participate. 4. 280% Flying Speed. 5. General Knowledge of your Main Class. VIDEO Section Recruitment Video http://youtu.be/X5lL_qU-7_s Alliance Vanguard in "How to take down a Bully" Rallys Trolled http://youtu.be/8kUckuUE3OU ALLIANCE VANGUARD GUILD in "Not Active?!?!" http://youtu.be/DylMzKpuqxA sOME tHUNDER bLUFF aCTION http://youtu.be/tOlKWwTI4nA YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/TheDeaznutz Twitch Channel www.twitch.tv/deaznutz1 Conclusion Our promise to you is this: If you join us, you will experience a different kind of community unlike any other. You will be immersed in a fulfilling and joyful gaming experience and will not regret your choice! Please visit us @ www.AllianceVanguard.com OR Contact us In-game! (Deaz(GM), Greter, Xo, Orenishii, Landx, Riecheck, Pokessmot, FatalFaith, Celestiheal)Déaz217 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 [H] Predestined 13/14H Recruitment Open (25) It is time! We are in the process of making the switch to 25 man pre-6.0 to pre for 6.0 and WoD. Predestined of Bleeding Hollow is a long standing guild that has been raiding together since Molten Core. We are looking for exceptional raiders with heroic raiding experience and 570+ ilvl and at least 8/14 heroic experience in the current tier. Because of our shortened raid week, it is imperative that you are a quality player, no applicants without heroic experience will be considered. We are currently in need of a few more dps and a healer to round out our 25 man. All exceptional recruits are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. Our Raid Times are: Tuesday 8:30 – 11:30 EST Thursday 8:30 – 11:30 EST We’re a casual guild that plays with a hardcore mentality. Most of us have been playing together for a very long time. While we say we’re casual, the only thing casual about us is the schedule. If you’re interested and want to apply please visit http://www.predestinedguild.com/recruitment or contact me in-game plumwd#1834Jadedot17 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 taking out the trash http://imgur.com/KWXyRdA Gladiator Father got rekt Yes wpvp happend #nodeaths #falltostagGirlhunterqt25 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 [H] Flawless Insanity recruiting for Mythic Flawless Insanity is now recruiting for 20 man mythic raiding. We are a late-patch 10 man raid team looking to boost our numbers to raid mythic content in Siege of Orgrimmar and in Warlords of Draenor. Our current progression is 8/14 Heroic. We are currently looking for 570+ ilvl players with some heroic experience. Our current raid times include: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 8-11:30 server time (EST). Our current openings include: Mage Warlock Rogue Shadow Priest (heal offspec preferred) Balance Druid (heal offspec preferred) Tank (non-Druid) For more information, please contact via PM or in-game mail: Targabear (Papatony#1490) Nekrot (Ayari#1702) BretthammerNekrot0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Trading 300k Stormrage for BH I have 300k on stormrage i need on bleeding hollow, need someone to trade with please comment if interestedPurghero0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 [H] 9/9 Challenge Mode Carries Hello Everyone! We are selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode Carries to Horde members who are interested. So, what do you get out of this run? ... Please note, the reward items will still be available for purchase by those who qualified before Challenge Mode season ends, but it will not be possible for new players to earn those rewards once 6.0 is out so come and get them while you can! Requirements for the run are: ... We use Skype for the Challenge Mode run so please prepare to download/update your software. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still completing the run. For pricing and any questions or concerns, please contact us through WoW. Asa (ingame) or BTAG: DeezeNuts#1547 Diverse/Matches (ingame) or BTAG: Dale#1874 We look forward to playing with you!Asa2 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Draenor Heroes (11/14H 10m) is now recruiting Draenor Heroes (11/14H) is now recruiting. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles to transition from 10m heroic to 20 man mythic with the arrival of 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 9pm - 12am EST. If you are interested please contact, via battle tag, mattymacp23#1462, vamp#1875 or acidic#1220 and we will schedule a trial.Trollnig1 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 WTB Mantle of Bestial Force Mantle of Bestial Force Hi, I'm looking for this item. Send me a tell or reply here. You may also send an in-game message.Douglas0 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 I'm sorry Lewis. I'm sorry I ever tried to troll you Lewis, I'm your !@#$% when it comes to trolling. You are oh so much better than me at trolling, please let me play my game. Pwease.Helladin45 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 [H/A] WTS 9/9 Challenge Mode boost 90K Contact me in game. - B-tag: Pieced#1512 What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: You play your character through all 9 Challenge Modes. When you complete 9/9G in Challenge Modes, you also get Silver/Bronze. We sell double boost only, so we usually only sell all 9 Challenge Modes. However, we can sometimes do 7/8 if you don't need all 9 - 430 Achievement points - "The Undaunted" Title (Bronze) (Account Wide) - One of four mounts (Silver) (Character Specific) Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix All mounts require Artisan Riding to learn. - Unique transmog set (Gold) Here is a link to preview all the challenge mode sets. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/932-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Sets Requirements: - Have all 9/9 Heroics done on the toon you are running on. We charge half price of each individual heroic. - Prefer you play a DPS spec. However, we can boost anything :D We use Skype or Mumble when are doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, we run through all tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, add me and I will answer everything you need to know Contact again! Pieced#1512 Horde and alliance groups are different Horde Monk - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Piecedd/simple Disc - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Wangan/simple Ele - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Ortiranx/simple Alliance Disc - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Chast%C3%ACseqt/simplePiecedd27 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 The horde needs guilds like ruin gaming They give out free goldZortar65 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Grand Marshal Horrigan, Hero of the Alliance. The Vale of Eternal Blossoms. A serene land, enveloped in beautiful, lush fields of golden flowers and plant life. One did not need to venture too far into the Vale to be greeted by the luxurious aromas of the wildlife and the exotic, rich dishes that were prepared in the Shrine of the Seven Stars. Today however, if you were to wander through the Vale, your nostrils would be assailed not by the smell of Matron Sook Fai Yong’s Perfectly Cooked Instant Noodles, but by the smell of gunpowder, blood, and burning fur. Cannon blasts rocked the Shrine of the Seven Stars as the imposing Orgrim’s Hammer loomed overhead. The massive Horde gunship was the greatest force of air power that the Horde possessed, and not a single ounce of it was being spared in assaulting the Alliance base. The surprise attack, lead by the notorious Horde mercenary guild, Ironwolf Clan, came at the unexpected hour of 3 in the morning. Almost all of the Alliance soldiers were asleep, and as a result, the gunship was able to sneak up on the shrine, eradicating many innocent Pandaren in the process. Now, all the Alliance forces were huddled inside, seeking shelter from the barrage of Horde missile fire. As the wounded began to pile up and healers of all shapes and sizes were frantically trying to contain the damage, the Shrine of the Seven Stars became full of screams. However, these were not screams of terror, but of pleasure, and they were coming from the direction of the shrine’s brothel. As the rest of the Alliance ran around panicking, it seemed that The Enclave, the Alliance’s premiere mercenary guild, were too busy enjoying the pleasures of the shrine’s brothel to respond to the attack. As the aerial bombardment grew more intense though however, one man began to grow more and more aggravated. A tall, muscular built human had just stepped out of the brothel, stark naked, flanked on all sides by scantily clad females of each Alliance race. Strapped to his back, despite the fact he was wearing no armor, was a giant two handed sword, so large no human should actually have been able to pick it up. On his face was an expression of annoyance, as if the nigh destruction of the Shrine was but a minor irritation. Standing in the way of this titan would cause even the most battle hardened berserker’s resolve to weaken. As the man looked around his surroundings, he instantly bellowed out in a strong, clear, powerful voice. “ARRONAX!!” The warrior boomed out. Almost instantly, a small, bookish looking mage blinked away from the brothel and addressed the man. “Y-yes, Commander Horrigan” The mage, evidently named Arronax, managed to squeak out. “What’s going on?! I thought I made it clear not to disturb me tonight?” Horrigan said, rubbing his chin. His scantily clad healers still surrounding him and tickling each other. “W-well Commander...it seems that while we were all in the brothel, Ironwolf Clan managed to grab hold of a gunship and assault the Shrine. W-we should probably do something...” The meek mage managed to stutter out. “Yes...yes we should. Babes! Attend to me!” As Horrigan clapped his hands, each of his attending females scurried off and quickly came back holding separate pieces of armor. Working together in a coordinated unison, they dressed the warrior in his golden plate armor in what could only have been half a minute. “Thank you babes, that was a job well done.” As Horrigan motioned to exit outside the Shrine, one of his babes quickly stopped him. “But Horrigan! We weren’t finished yet!” Horrigan looked at the young Night Elf, sizing her up and down before responding, “Sorry, honey, I've got some Orc-stompin' to do first!” And with that, Horrigan, brandishing his large blade, ventured forth out of the shrine. He glanced up towards the enemy warship, like a hungry predator eyeing a weak gazelle, and slowly, he began to spin. As he picked up more and more speed, strong gusts began blowing in the area. Orgrim’s Hammer spotted the warrior, and fired their canons directly towards him. However, the sheer force and speed with which Horrigan was spinning was enough to deflect the missiles towards far away Pandaren rice fields and school districts. Horrigan picked up more and more speed until, to the shock of everyone watching, he began to take off into the air. The King of Bladestorm rocketed into the sky towards Orgrim’s Hammer, still spinning and deflecting missiles, until he crashed straight into the warship. The sudden impact against Orgrim’s Hammer sent many Horde soldiers flying overboard. Horrigan shredded away against the ship’s hull, until he finally smashed through it and it’s unfortunate inhabitants. “Damn, I’m good!” Horrigan remarked to no one in particular.Sarasuvati39 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 583 Frost DK LF Guild Back from "thinking I was going to quit" in November 2013 9/14 HM. Ready to get back to wow and raiding for WOD. :) PST Me Biohazard#1583Jeffhanneman13 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Want to raid again w/o guild drama Greetings my fellow BH Horde I have been out of wow for some time now, I finally have time and passion to play again. I have six 90's, four of which are on BH. I raided in BC and most of WOTLK. I have been in several progression guilds that just seem break up after a new challenging raid comes out and cant stand to wipe a few times. I have tanked (Druid) and healed (Pally) for the most part and I've led raids in the later half of WOTLK for ICC. Once again circumstances arose and after one attempt at LK, another disband... I am tired of wannabe core progression guilds and I don't have the time for a true blue progression guild. I just want to know if there are any active casual guilds here that plan to do some WOD content at a nice leisurely pace, smell the flowers type stuff. I offer up my toons for any roll that may be needed. I just want to have the excitement I felt for raid nights, the thrill of downing a difficult boss and once again hear the cheers in vent when that HP hits zero. I am NOT just a PVE player, I love to PVP too. I'm pretty much always down to roll with guild mates and fight me some alliance scum. No offence allies, but without you, their'd be no one to kill... you complete me ;) I'm sure you guys feel the same anyway. One thing, I live in Cali and looking for a guild that has its activities based in or around PST/PDT time zone... I cannot make 9 o'clock server time raid starts and hit or miss with the 10 o'cloak ones. Thank you for reading, I appreciate any feed back and considerations. BH Toons for the Grinder Warr Druid Pally Lock DK will be 90 by the time WOD comes out.Powerson6 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 581ilvl 9/14H Resto Druid LF WoD Guild I'm a 581 ilvl Resto Druid, 9/14 H, whose guild recently announced their intent to dissolve. I want to continue raiding in WoD, so I am now looking for a new home. I'm 29 years old, and I've been raiding since Vanilla. I and have generally stayed on that more hard-core end of raiding since then. I enjoy progression, while having fun at the same time. I don't mind spending the time necessary to help the guild progress, whether that be farming mats, spending time outside of raid hours to research, etc. I am willing to transfer, respec, etc if necessary. Would like a guild that is planning to pursue Mythic content in the future; however, I am open to dedicated 10-mans as well. I work earlier in the day, so guilds that raid later in the day or later at night work best for me. My availability in terms of days, is wide open, so I'm available 7-days a week. My armory link is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Zedmund/simple. Please feel free to send a message/add me at Wolowitz#1905, if you have any questions. I'm also happy to join vent for an interview/Q&A if that's more convenient.Zedmund1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 566 Hunter LF weekend raiding Friday and Saturday 9P EST til whenever. Real ID red2316#1897Unlovablé1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Prot/Ret Pally LF guild for WoD Looking for a new guild to raid Mythic content for WoD. Currently Prot 11/14 Heroic exp. Willing to go Prot, Ret or Holy.Amethea1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Looking for a suitable cow MySelf: It has been often said by all my married friends. Marriage is a triumph of imagination over Intelligence? and now realizing that my intelligence is all the all time low, I have finally decided to try my luck. Describing myself, I am a very thoughtful and fun loving bull. I have been brought up in a very close knit family and have learnt to give special emphasis to the family value system. I have a vast network of friends and love to socialize. I hail from a respected business family in Thunderbluff and am currently working for a multi-dimensional portal company in Dalaran in the capacity of Assistant Deconstructor Am looking for a partner who can match my zeal in life and enjoy this long drive called life. Family Father has well established business in Ogrimmar. Mother is house wife. Elder two brothers are married and are in the family business. Horrnybull3 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 [H] Rising Sun Village Rising Sun Village Our vision is to create the most enjoyable experience we can have in the World of Warcraft: A village of friends. A casual, yet successful and progression-based raid group. A place to hang, and a place with various events. A place to have goals set and achieved. We want to "do this expac the right way" -- complete all the content that is available to us, and have fun with people we enjoy while doing it. This includes dungeon achievements, scenario achievements, pvp achievements, etc alongside raiding. Our raid time is 7-11 EST on Wednesday nights. Officially only raiding one night a week, to make it easy on busy folks. Unofficially we may pick up the ID later in the week with pugs if we want. This is a casual raiding guild focused on progression, for experienced raiders with busy/social lives. It’s for a group of people that have the most fun when we are goal-oriented. We will complete: normal (and heroic, as time and skill allow), and all other pve/pvp achievements. We will not do mythic difficulty. There will be an active schedule of events outside the raid night for those who are interested in participating. We are not active until 6.0 (most likely October 13th!) when all the guild perks become baseline (so you're not gimped for joining now). That's when Ginvites will go out. As of now we have enough members to begin raiding when WoD drops, and so we are trying to grow slowly and organically. This will not be a huge guild, and that's by design. Please add and PM me for details if this sounds like it would be a good fit for you! Peace. Btag: Chogyam#1369Chogyam0 Oct 7, 2014