Bleeding Hollow

Sep 16, 2014 Blizzard reclaiming unused character names https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcpXyiDZxy8 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/15910697/release-the-names-character-name-reclamation-coming-9-15-2014 If you have logged onto some of your toons in long time- do so to save their names. On the other hand some nice names might just be coming available for my alts.Mojos5 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Meh Kag Thread http://i.imgur.com/YMd5CoA.jpgKagrenac22 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Monday Monday Monday! The Zink Pedestrian Bridge, which runs across the Arkansas River, will be under inspection beginning Monday. This means it will be closed to the public. Crews will be out all week to do structural inspections of the bridge. This scheduled inspection is part of the conceptual design phase for an Improve Our Tulsa Project on the pedestrian bridge. Part of the project improvements include a new deck for bicycle traffic added to the top of the bridge. The inspections on Zink Bridge will be complete on FridayDowndownb0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 *UPDATE* Found Bae I found bae, me so happy =^) http://i.imgur.com/8fQjmGy.jpgBaefister1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 LF 1900+ Rdruid/Hpriest for 3s Push 2kxp Rogue/Mage/you 2k xp. Prefer a healer who will continue to play with us so we can progress and get better as a team. Add Lobedocta#1341 . Plan for 2.2k+ pushLobestrosity0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Looking For Mythic Raiding guild for WoD! Hey guys, considering transferring over to Bleeding Hollow, and was wondering if there were any guilds recruiting for Normal/Mythic progression next xpac. My availability is flexible, if you have any questions, or any recommendations for guilds, just post here. Would greatly appreciate it. ~ThanksZenkah0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 WTS Iceblade Arrow For some reason the mods deleted my last thread... Any way I still have several thousand left to sell - fill your bags or guild banks with old useless arrows! http://www.wowhead.com/item=52021/iceblade-arrow Cant put a price on nostalgia :)Cyberpolice13 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Selling 9/9 Challenge Modes Me And My Team Are Selling Challenge Mode Carries Full 9/9 Gold, Only For In Game Gold, Our Team is the Most Reliable And Has Done The Most Carries On Bleeding Hollow. If You Are Wanting To Buy Challenge Modes We Are Selling Them For 90k Gold Full 9/9, Or You Can Buy Individual Dungeon For 10k Each. You Pay After Each Gold You Receive, No Gold Upfront Or Any Of That Nonsense. If Interested Add Nelly#1604 To Battletag. Get Your Transmog / Mount / Achieve Before They Take Out Challenge Modes @ The End of September 2014!!Nellypriest14 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 wtb CM gold I have completed 3/9 gold CM would like to finish the rest, I do have the gold on the server but want to finish on my druid resto and can respect to boomkin for it #candy1868Anothercandy3 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 < Horde Terminators > Recruitment (WPVP/PVP) Horde Terminators... You can tell already. We're a strictly PvP based guild and our main goal is to dominate and have fun! You must be level 90 and know your way around PvP. Rules: 1.) No flaming, excessive cursing, or spamming in gchat. 2.) When a guildie is being ganked/camped and you're twiddling your thumbs in shrine/stormwind, you're expected to help. 3.) Do not ask for promotions, or ask how to get promoted. All the information can be found in the bank tabs. 4.) Do not sign up for events on the calendar unless you are positive you can attend. Make sure to check the calendar everyday. 5.) Show a presence in the guild, we aren't just a group of people, we're a connected team that works TOGETHER, so don't be a loner or you won't be in this guild for long. (If you are inactive for 1-2 weeks you will be kicked, I will send you a letter and tell you why you were kicked and that you may re join) 6.) PvE... if you want to hit up some PvE instances, that's completely fine, but don't pest other members about it as we are a PvP based guild. 7.) Download vent within 48 hours of joining the guild. Be on it actively. (Vent info is in the guild info.) 8.) You must purchase the following items within 3 days of joining the guild: Reins of the Golden King (Mount), Any guild banner, Any guild tabard. 9.) The leaders of WPvP and RBGs are given those titles for a reason, they do not need your help leading, so do not try to take things into your own hands. You may ask a leader if you want to give some input. 10.) Wreck horde and have fun!!!!! (Despite the off putting name, we're a mature group of guys who respect our fellow ally and enemies alike and expect the same!)Belto124 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Rumor - 5/14h recruiting for 25 and WoD! Rumor (5/14H) (US-Horde Bleeding Hollow) is looking for individuals for Mythic raiding come WoD and adding to our 25 man raid team for SoO! We are looking for mature individuals who: - Can commit to 2 days of raiding with around 90% attendance. Not showing up without an excuse or letting people know ahead of time is inexcusable. That being said emergencies do happen and we are sympathetic within reason - Have a good understanding of their class and WoW in general - Bring a friendly, positive and driven attitude to the table. Bad behaviour or negative attitudes will not be tolerated - Will be open to constructive criticism - Come prepared to raids with all necessary items and do their best to acquire all the upgrades they can outside of the main progression raids (ex. Raid Finder / Flex etc.) - Can commit to wiping multiple times during progression raiding without going on tilt We are not aiming for realm / world firsts but downing all current raid content is the goal so for WoD we aim to stay on top of Mythic raiding. Applicants are expected to have experience with current tier content and be willing to commit to learning all content they do not know. All classes and specs will be considered at this moment. When we will be raiding: 7:00 – 11:00 (EST) on Sunday/Monday. We use Mumble as our voice communication software and we expect all raiders to use it. A fully functioning microphone with push to talk (or some method that prevents background noise from being constant) will be required. Communication is paramount in a raiding environment and as such is necessary for success. How to contact me: You can message me in game at Gardenfresh/Garden/Gardenfrais or feel free add my battletag Gardenfresh#1729 or just reply to this thread! You can also reach us through the Guild Master in game at Rïnoa or through her battletag adynn#1443. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of us any time! I will be looking forward to speaking to you!Gardenfresh0 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 pvp music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5imeO-u1eJcNovarg28 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 WTB SOO Normal on my alt PST Me price info. My alt is a new 90. Thanks!Jeffhanneman1 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Today I learned that you can't delete a post past 15 minutes !Toprak3 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 <Raiding with Helmets> (H) *25 is Recruiting Hello everyone! Raiding with helmets is a horde guild on Bleeding Hollow and is currently sitting at the social guild status as we are simply growing right now but we want to start recruiting people who are interested in raiding once WoD releases. However we still want to focus on staying social as a raid guild. 900+ member guilds with nothing in guild chat does nothing for me as a player. We want the whole package... Experienced raiders who are social and helpful to others in the guild as well as social players who are happy to show up and shoot the !@#$. There are no requirements to join this guild although raiders will have to meet certain standards to earn a spot in the core raid team. We have very few rules as well other than the usual... Racism, Religion, and Trolling are things we don't want in our guild chat. Why we are a fun fit! We do hold contests every week or two, generally for WoW gold or blizzard Pets/Mounts/Helms. New members cannot participate until they have been with the guild for atleast two weeks. We will be starting up guild repairs as soon as Cash Flow has brought in enough for the guild to be self sufficient for it. Also the social aspect of the guild is always entertaining :) Current Recruitment Needs: Right now we need pretty much everything but I'm mainly focused on finding a competent Raid Leader above all else. Raid Times: As of right now we have no set times as we do not have a full group but I do know anyone joining would have to be able to work with weekday raiding with times somewhere between 6pm-11pm eastern time. Specifics will be sorted to suit everyones needs when the time comes. For invite/questions feel free to add Thaseus#1993 or apply directly to guild.Teleportz7 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Bleeding Hollow I've been here for about 6 weeks now (xferred from Blackrock) This servers community is amazing, honestly met some of the nicest players i've had the pleasure of running with in at least the past 5 years ^_^ I think if all servers had a community similar to Bleeding Hollow's, WoW as a game would have alot more subs, but , i just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for reigniting my passion for World of warcraft and wpvp :) See you all out there.Parishealtôn9 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Less Fair Than Monkeys Fairness in games has been DEMANDED by players. Any unfairness in games has made those games a joke at best. A fraud. For to be a genuine game, the game must allow equal chance to all players. When something unfair occurs it disturbs all participants. However criminals develop a resistance to guilt by generating or concocting excuses for dishonesty which are always delusional, involving lies. Some have asserted that only humans possess ethical mental faculties. Most harmful is THEIR assertion that human ethical faculties are sourced externally. To top off this fairy tale those same marketers of an externally sourced ethics scare others with claims of externally sourced evil. How does ratings selling effect you? Wow, in its many ways of imbalance as a game and a veritable cheating industry should effect you. Getting "used to it" is exactly how criminals concoct justification that leads to delusions based in lies. Monkeys would not stand for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dMoK48QGL8Arcanita13 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 LF Pvp guild Looking for an active pvp guild. Nothing super serious though. Been playing Wow since vanilla (off and on) and am now looking to get into the pvp side of things. New to the realm, grinding honor and money right now to not look like a tard. Any suggestions. (And yes, I know how to read guides and apply them)Gerk5 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 100K Gong Show Due to the success of the Rallys Jenkins Rap Battle in Which OMEGAREDDUCK won the title of Wow's Greatest Rapper and the 100,000 Gold Grand Prize, It has become irresistible to announce the 1st Wow Gong Show Karaoke Contest with ANOTHER grand prize of ANOTHER 100K gold to the winner. This time IWC will try to include everyone, even those MANY MANY nearly infinite numbers of crazy haters who despise our guild so much for all the right reasons. If they sound all silly they will be GONGED and that will be the end of them. HOWEVER Serious KARAOKE shall be rewarded with GOLD BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS Iron Wolf Clan and DJ Rallys Jenkins will host. When the dates are set they will be announced. Entrants MUST provide DJ Rallys with a link to a YOUTUBE in the IWC ventrillo to qualify to compete, 1 hour before the event. Prizes donated by the Pengu Mafia Got Pengu?Arcanita139 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 [A] WTB CMode Gold run (1 dungeon) Need either Scarlet Halls or Scarlet Monastery. Alliance side. Blom#1930Blom0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Moon Guard Forums Hey if you guys ever get bored over here on bleeding hollows forums, I just spent a hour browsing Moon Guard forums and I actually found a lot of great content! I enjoy casual role play, and to see some of these people really take it up to the next level is really cool. I found myself enter very deep into the forum and found threads I would have never thought to exist. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182022/ Have fun :)Cyberpolice3 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Snapchat Any guys want to snapchat. :) (no !@#$)Beelzebby7 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Rip Wow in 5 hours cya nerds Archeage (stop deleting my threads carebears)Amatoxan50 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Getting the band back together. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Juliuscaesar/simple AWWWW YEAHHHHH IWC RETURNING TO THE GLORY DAYS!!!Helladin1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Wow killer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtzTPVDQAH4Amatoxan12 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Chillin' with my boys Just chillin' with the gucci belt lord and the trash can of the alliance. http://imgur.com/Z5AB1riLandx0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 game time expires in 26 minutes :'(Pårtz15 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Why is horde so bad on Bleeding Hollow? I transferred here looking for action and all i found was little kids fighting for pve stuff on timeless.Stãr28 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 When that Wod background is here peace random mountainsPokessmot14 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Destiny on PS4 Anyone playing it? Im a Titan, lvl5 I believe. The game is awesome and white PS4 is just perfect...Parruna10 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 I play a Warrior. IRL..... i'm a rogue (Ninja) http://youtu.be/aHxmxyJlRzAAtmore1 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 The Great Story of Noc i Dzien It was a cool Brewfest morning... The young adventurer named Beckinsaile was out for his morning scone and spanking from the local bar wench, That is when he realized that weird second title thingy wasn't under his name anymore! With the speed of the average demon blood junky of the twilights hammer he ran to the nearest less important player he could find that had the second title thingy under their name like he had. "WHY IS I NO A PART OF YOU PEOPLE(Fond group group of gentlemen) ANYMOAR" shrieked Beck. The player of less importance curtsied before the great and powerful owner of the shriek (obviously aroused by the bulge in Beck's pantaloons) "My Lord the higher but lesser leaders of the guild have declared you own too much... Yolo Swag, for us to restrain you for longer. they request you create your own guild to rule over the alliance with a stealthy hand and create a era of confusion for all player kind." Beck stopped pretending to listen to the welp before him and wandered down the road destined to find players with enough Yolo Swag to match his own. Riding his Gnomish Razor Scooter down the canals Beck ran across random Entities of Swag and Yolo prowess that he had to bring with him into his Magical charter of guild creation (erotic bondage). First he found the Mighty Bacon on the bottom of the canal ripping apart crabs with a plastic spoon. Then he found The brood mother of boomkins Bawk Walking slowly through the city on all four legs to spray anything that moved with her musk to show dominance (extremely odd since she was in worgen form at the time.) Then he found the mighty Rekrap using the bones and flesh of goblins to attempt to recreate a Goblin-Glider, eventually failing and calling it a "tent". As Beck and his group of Fo' Shizzle approached the Harbor they saw in the distance a flare activated in the water... The flare was in Alliance colors! A man waiting for the boats dressed like a shaman (very odd since he was a human) Dove into the water after the man in trouble! Running as fast as they could Beck and the gang got there just to see the Daring Shaman looking man throw the wounded vanguard onto the dock. "Stand back!" bellowed the Mighty Shamanistic looking Man. The man immediately began to preform C.P.R. to the unconscious vanguard. After many a try the Vanguard was saved. Startled to be mouth to mouth with a man the vanguard jumped up in fright threw down his banner in panic and ran to the top of the stairs in the harbor out of sight and out of their lives... for now. "Who are you!?" asked the group marveling at the man's shamanistic Swag that was dripping with fine Yolo Sauce and water from his recent heroic swim. " I am Hooper the mighty Hunter of Honor Points!.... I also teach a swim class on the weekends!" Bewildered by the man who they now noticed had a gun on his back and a Spirit Wolf Materializing beside him, They invited him into their merry guild. As they approached the guild creation station, Beck realized he had to name his group! Beck quickly grabbed a Homeless man nearby (That smelled strongly of tacos). "You Hobo What is your name?!" demanded Beck. "Hayel, you dirty banana" said hayel dirtiest of the homeless."What should we name our guild!!!!" howled beck. The hobo looked at beck who had had his mouth wide open, Suddenly he had a itch in his nose and sneezed right into Beck's mouth "Noc i Dzien!!!!" sneezed Hayel. Swallowing the snot Beck was determined to name the Guild Noc i Dzien for he had just swallowed the slime of Destiny!Hooper42 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 WTS Profession Kits f interested in buying a kit please send in game mail to Berlinnetti or add pininfarina#1891 with the profession you are looking to level, current level of the profession and how much you are looking to pay. I will make a prompt response back if I accept your order to work out additional details. Possession of an alt to do guild bank transfers is highly recommended. I will be selling kits of the following professions: -Enchanting -Blacksmithing -Engineering -Alchemy -Leather working -Inscription Price of kit will be determined by the profession and how soon the customer requests the kit. The kit composition will be based off: http://www.wow-professions.comBerlinnetti4 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Warlords of Draenor: Screenshots. Post your WoD themed screenshots. http://imgur.com/aQKBaDGDeaknd6 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Perfect analogy hear me out. Nerds wont get this but hear me out. Ruin Gaming IWC and that other guild blue grave or w/es are like the people you get in solo que that only play Garen/Gangplank top and rush static shiv. They hover around bronze 3 but think they're good cuz they watch trick2g stream everynight. Boom headshot.Amatoxan22 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 LFM challenge dungeons - Gold Looking for a group to regularly get together to smash out the challenge dungeons for the transmog gear. Dungeon times: 3pm-8pm server time.Alcatrasz2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Tag, We took ya shrine. Had fun tonight at the Horde Shrine. #TakingTBnextDéaz14 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 [H]havent gotten cm gold yet? Hey y'all I'm here to get together people who don't have the money or think it isn't a solid investment together for conquering a really overblown cakewalk. Anyone horde can join but what you need is - Skype for communication -~3k gold for glyphs gems and enchants greater than 463 ilvl gear. -watched some form of YouTube guide Just leave a post in this thread with your btag and I'll add youAcedofhearts14 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Destiny on 360 Post gamer tags, become legend with friends who are also too broke to buy an Xbox one or PS4 yet. Aaand go.Beards2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 @Arkhaos http://imgur.com/mO4oxQh I've lost count, how many times have we had date night now? Hurry and transfer your 90, this is too easy. And for the record Hanzo, I don't rage on the forums, I strive to simply aggravate those who will rage.Yggdamsel28 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Buying Rating It is no mystery that anyone playing Wow can buy rating. Normalized cheating in Wow is impossible to miss. It exists because YOU ignore the stupidity of it. It exists because YOU account rating as valuable even though you are certain it is bought and sold openly. As usual, cheating has value because YOU hope to sell it sooner or later. Balance between classes is known to be uneven. That makes selling carries even easier. The gold selling makes carries a business. That business thrives because YOU valued rating. YOU pretend it was earned in a genuine contest but you KNOW it cannot be true. The market selling rating is constantly reminding you. No even contests that award rating occur in Wow. None. Ever. It is an industry. Street Fighter made button mashing into a delusional talent. Macros took it to another level. Now the delusion is complete as your Naga is confused into being your superiority complex, and YOU want to finally sell that. Well, join the crowd. But the Market is in place ahead of you on all realms. Every player that brags about rating is selling rating by supporting the idea that rating has value.Arcanita9 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 My Favorite Kill Tonight http://imgur.com/xG5gyP9Wïsh3 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 TB Woot for the laggy TBUrname10 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Lots of Angry kids.. Lots a Hurt Feels. Please tell me how relevant you are and how bad I am at games.Atmore27 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 LF CM Group Looking for a regular group of people to run CM with. If you're interested give me a shout in-game or via mail. Requirements: (1) Understanding your class (2) Mumble/Vent (3) 20+ yoa Im not too geared (just started playing) so I don't have any ilvl requirements (from what I've read it's more about coordination). I usually play on weekends and my timezone is PST. Let me know, cheers.Lvcmos10 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 WTS Blade of Wizardry You can contact me in-game or leave a message here and I will try to contact you. The à in my name is alt-code 0225 Can send mail in-game or message me when I am on. ThanksDávis5 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Any alliance guild have CM gold guild cheeve? Anyone know of an alliance guild that has [Challenge Conquerors: Gold - Guild Edition] achievement? Looking to buy Thundering Serpent Hatchling before it's removed. Will pay for temp guild invite.Brudarek0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 LFM [A] CM gold group Anyone alliance side interested in working on getting challenge mode gold before the patch hits? No carries, looking for people that want to actually earn it. add me Morfraen#1626 if interested.Brudarek0 Sep 10, 2014