Bleeding Hollow

Oct 29, 2014 This Is My Thanks.. ..for providing entertainment to the trade chat community at 7 a.m. http://i.imgur.com/XlDBOXg.jpg Would you like some fries with that salt?Roxamus4 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 look how bumpin my bday party was http://i.imgur.com/HmDaPOK.jpgFrankocean18 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Feral Rets and Rogues.....oh my Sooo.... when X-pac hits and everyone hits lvl100 i hope you all get gimped because this shat is crazy right now...like you don't even have to know how to play your class.. and you kill people with ease. Blizz fix this sh!t! please.Bartokk2 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Your Average IWC http://imgur.com/yoLjwlx http://imgur.com/WdXRrVL http://imgur.com/kRflekQ #no respect #like alwaysChastiseqt11 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Battle on the isle ** This story is based on true events that transpired on Timeless Isle** It was a rainy night on the Isle, more rain than usual. Visibility had been reduced to 10 yards. "Captain, We are all here. But why? " Kekoo asked. " A dwarf named Brann Bronzebeard informed me that the horde have been gathering in the area and poaching the endangered frogs near the edge of the water" - Deacon Replied. "Deacon, but what is the significance of this?" Captain Yooda asked. " This dwarf, he also told me that these frogs have been yielding powerful charms that the horde are using to enhance their armor and cast powerful spells on it as to make it nearly impervious." "If we are to be successful against the invasion of the Iron Horde, then we too must be ready" "Rodger that" - Yooda nodded in agreement. Just then, as if she appeared out of thin air, one of the Vanguard Peel Team 6 rogues came from the shadows. It was Elecktra. She had gathered some of the items that Deacon asked her to. "So....these are the charms?" He asked as she placed a handful of them in his hand. Even in the dark tent they gleamed with a powerful aura that he could not yet understand. "Yes sir, I had to kill 4 orcs to get these" She continued.. Deacon let out a hearty chuckle and replied " An easy task you my dear is not?" At that moment the team who had assembled in this tent at Tushui Landing could not help but crack up at the captains remark. An ever familiar smirk came across Elecktra's face and she replied " Too easy, they were not ready" More Vanguards started to show up, they had made the long flight from the Jade Forest and the strike team was now almost fully assembled at the landing. The tent was now packed with death dealers who were ready to answer their captains call. "Ok everyone, listen up" The captains voice and demeanor had changed. Everyone knew it was time to go to that dark place. The place most civilians never had to visit as they sat comfortably in their homes throughout Azeroth. The place that most dare not got to for fear of seeing the violence they were capable of. A map of the isle was thrown across the dimly lit table inside the tent. Water dripping down from the sides, and from the crevasses in the make shift shelter. Deacon began to go over the plan for the nights operation. Code Name: Frogger. " We will have to go in stealth. I've scouted the positions with Kingg and entry will be to the south we will have to push north east out of the area if we are to succeed. They have shamans at a nearby graveyard assisting with the wounded" A collective " ahaa"' from the the group assured Deacon that he had his teams full attention. "But what about the Frogs!!??" Bayln asked. " That is where you Tenkeii, and Lindee come in brother. I will need you to take care of the frogs and retrieve the charms from their bodies. Do not take this task lightly these are not your regular frogs." " Ok, boss. We got this" The three of them replied. The plan was set in place. Now it was time to execute. As if he had timed it Deaz walked into the tent and asked " Did yall take a mutha fu**in shot?" The tense air now turned into boisterous laughter as their leader who always lightened the mood even in the darkest depths of battle had done it once again. Tonight was just like any other night. We were to go into battle alongside our brothers in sisters with a smile on our face. " This **** right here will put some hair on your chest" - Riecheck said as he slammed down the stein filled with the strongest dwarven grog you could get. Shots were poured around the table and the Vanguards smiled at each other and let out a loud "AROO!!!!" Deacon slammed his gauntlet onto the table grabbing his World Map while addressing his team. "Let's roll!" Just like that the tent was vacated furiously. The Vanguards all saddled up and were ready for battle. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dèacon31 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 It's a nice night here in Dominican Republic Night guys, truly yours -Deaz JenkinsPârtz9 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Tension of Opposites: The Faction War Warcraft began as a game of Orcs vs. Humans and has since evolved into a massive Universe in which there are dozens of races, although most are members of one faction over another. In today's Warcraft Universe, there are thirteen playable races. All playable races must belong to a faction: the New Horde or the Alliance. Next month, these factions will have been at the throats of the other for a decade. From the days of Hillsbrad, Southshore and Tarren Mill, to today's Wintergrasp and Tol Barad and Ashran, the Faction War has been going strong. Each faction hates the other. The Horde hates the Alliance for the imprisonment of the Orcs, and the betrayal of Quel'Thalas, the racism and attempts of genocide. The Alliance hates the Horde for invading Azeroth, causing a series of wars that scarred the world. Yet, without the Horde, Mount Hyjal would have fallen. Azeroth would have been destroyed by the Legion. Azeroth simply didn't have the numbers to defend itself without the Orcs. The Faction War is a healthy part of the game if played out correctly; the Alliance is my enemy, I am theirs, but when a member of the Alliance considers me to be beneath them in the real world due to my faction choice, there is a problem. There is also a problem when the Horde views an Alliance player as beneath them for their faction choice. Equilibrium must be found and achieved for the good of both factions. Players often don't hate the other faction for Warcraft lore, however. They hate the other because for the past decade there has been a vicious cycle, one of attack bringing retaliation bringing retaliation. These actions range from camping lowbies to assaulting capital cities. While attacking the other faction is a healthy part of the gameplay experience (we are at war, after all) there is a point where people take it too far. People consider that those who play the opposite faction to be somehow beneath them. They consider them to somehow be subhuman. There truly is a difference between considering someone of the opposing faction to be an enemy, and considering them to be beneath you. We all pay $15 dollars per month to play this game. Yes, game. People on both sides are guilty of causing grief and anguish to those of the other side. Both sides are to blame. Both sides can make it better. I challenge you to treat players of the opposing faction as the human beings they are. Do not judge them based on their choice of faction. The Faction War need not be a vile thing. It can be a healthy part of our gameplay experience; it is of mine.Taraza58 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Archetypes Part 12 -- Selfless vs. Selfish Selfish behavior. Most everyone is guilty of it; at some point, I have little doubt that you acted exclusively in self-interest. Most truthful people rally against selfishness. Truthful people would rather do what they can to help others in life. We are here to help people, otherwise why would we be here? Whether by giving someone a gift or donating a few hours of your time to help at a shelter, you are giving back to the world that created you. Selfless people are true heroes. There are two major types of people: the selfless and the selfish. Trolls are selfish. Trolls are greedy and cruel. The selfish do not understand the motivations of the selfless, nor what they do. Those who are capable of understanding why can come up with the answer after a few moments of contemplation. The selfish, however, are often doomed to not knowing. They do not understand human decency! Some can be taught, others cannot. It is one of my goals in life to teach people human decency. A kind word, a wave, a smile, a nod, a good deed.. these things could save a life. You never know when someone has reached the end of their rope. Selfishness is not incurable! By showing decency and kindness, the selfish can be taught to do the same. It is as if you are teaching a child the difference between right and wrong. I challenge you to commit selfless deeds today! Acknowledge a stranger, and try to get to know them. Ask them what they are passionate about. Be a decent human being not just today, but everyday!Taraza0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Servers still down? Are the servers still down? I thought that they were gonna be back at 4:00 server, but I might be crazy.Exphyrl12 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Your Garrison! I'm creating this thread to see everyone's opinion on garrisons and to ask a few questions. I know it's hard to know what you may think about them if you have not been on the beta, but there is still a lot of information out on them. I know a few particular buildings will be good for raiding while some will be best used on alts since the rewards are account bound. What is your opinion on garrisons? What buildings do you plan to use for your main character? Why? How do you think garrisons will affect the community? (As in player population in major cities/areas such as Orgrimmar, Stormwind, etc.)Roxamus15 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Down till 4pm Damn son http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15007431035Ssolutionss0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 RIP TB I would just like to take a moment and say that even though it's still possible to do TB, the loss of the doing so on a large scale hurts my soul and I miss fighting all of you there.Whammybar6 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 George, How is the new guild? http://imgur.com/sEzPIRvLithenon54 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Pve Gladiators vs. Pvp Challengers: Part 2 Hello dear friends, readers, keyboard warriors and ragefaces. Today I will tell my tail... no not a tail, more like a recounting of the tonight's events. It started off like any other night in a guild full of Pve Gladiators. Like most other pveheroes we decided to go slay some frogs. And as most of us have fully geared mains we went on alts. But make no mistake, the alt of a Pve Gladiator is just as deadly, if not more deadly than its main. We approached the frogs and like always took control of them. We were easily making close to 500+ charms every 10 minutes. Everything was going smoothly until a cancer of <Ruined Gamers> decided to show up. Mind you like all cancers it was easily dispatched. It was quite enjoyable actually. For this cancer and his maligant tumor friend had just used their censers. Oh how angry they were when the great Pve Gladiators slayed the pathetic Pvp Challengers. They laid prone on the ground for minutes. Most likely in a fit of rage and couldn't comprehend a basic command like release. Or it was doing something deviant for I had begun to plant my seeds inside the rageface. Seed planting: http://i.imgur.com/ilLQvsY.jpg?1 After I finished planting my seeds and the rageface finally decided to release we Pve Gladiators went back to frog farming. I thought it was over. We, the Pve Gladiators, were the chemo that saved the Frogs. But no it was not over... The enraged <Ruined Gamers> came back with even more cancer! This time at least six-seven malignant tumors! But even that many Pvp Challengers cannot stop the unstoppable Pve Gladiators. We made quick work of these angry baddies. And again I planted my seeds. And again they laid there prone as they accepted my gift of the feline. Unfortunately for these cancerous Pvp Challengers we Pve Gladiators decided to send a message. We raced to the graveyard where there we destroyed these <Ruined Gamers> who tried to spawn camp helpless frog farmers that us Pve Gladiators protect. Again these Pvp Challengers were no match for us supreme Pve Gladiators. We decided that after wasting these already irritated and angry <Ruined Gamers> to spawn camp them like they did to the helpless frog farmers. This drove their anger into overdrive. And soon they gave up. They decided to res some place else. And off our isle they went. It is sad how we had to make <Ruined Gamers> so upset. But we had to protect our frogs and more importantly the helpless frog farmers from the Pvp Challengers. http://i.imgur.com/DlW3TtC.jpg?1 -- Pic related: It's us Pve Gladiators camping the Pvp Challengers known as <Ruined Gamers>. And in case you are wondering I planted my seeds here as well.Staggot11 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Transfering to BH? Hey everyone! I'm seriously considering transfering to this server, or at least, level up an alt here because, actually, my server, Maghteridon, is pretty much dead. What I ask here is your opinion on the server! I've already read the FAQ but I want some personnal feedback. I'm mostly looking to have some fun ( things look pretty.. interesting here) and so some PvE/PvP progression. Thanks in advance!Shaalia65 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 @ ALL ALLIANCE PLAYERS We just love camping you kids. It doesn't matter what server you're from, what guild you're in, or who you think you are. We WILL plant a banner in your dead body. Have a great day =D http://tinypic.com/r/ly32b/8 Sincerely, Xaylin-Leader of The MafiaXaylin87 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 New to WOW I'm new to WOW and picked this server. If you're looking for someone to level with, I'm looking for a few friends on here. I'm on and off all day so just say hi if you see me online.Elayne36 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Deacon... The warrior's Call I am the Warrior. When you see me, I will, most likely, not be attired formally. I will be encased in my steel. It will be dirty, bloody, and battered. I know nothing of the manners of the King's court, or the etiquette of the formal ball. I am the Warrior. I have not the capability, nor the inclination, to hide. I cannot strike from stealth with devastating blows, then fade into the darkness. I cannot incinerate a foe from twenty paces away. I cannot deal death from a distance, safe from the return attacks of my enemy. In order to kill, I must close with the enemy. I see his eyes. I smell his breath. I taste his fear. And he tastes mine. I am the Warrior. I cannot bend Nature to do my bidding. I cannot tap into the Nether and force it to do what I command. I cannot study the arcane and master it to my control. I command not but my mind, my body, and my will. It is by those, and those alone, that I stand or fall. I have no friends on my journey. No walkers of the void, summoned from the Nether as servants and bodyguards. No loyal beasts of the plains or woods, to defend me and comfort me in my pain. My sole companion is my weapon…..my blade. I must care for it better than any hunter has ever cared for his beast. I must master it more than any warlock has ever mastered his demon. Without me, it is useless. Without it, I am nothing. I am the Warrior. I cannot call upon the gods and see my prayers answered. I call to the spirits of my ancestors in the heat of battle, and they are silent. My only ability to protect is to offer myself, my blood and bone and sinew, as a sacrifice. To draw the attacks of our foes. To take the blows that would kill a lesser being, and continue to fight on. I am the Warrior I cannot kill with the speed and grace of the rogue, the suddenness and shock of the hunter, or the flamboyance and power of the mage. When I kill, it is a bloody, savage and unrelenting engagement for everyone, myself included. I fight on, pummeled and battered so that my companions may receive the glory of the kill and the wreaths of victory. If I die and they yet live, it is an expected sacrifice. An honor only bestowed up those of us that answer the call. I am the Warrior. I’ve fought under a thousand flags, on a million battlefields. I am dismissed by the highborn, scorned by the noble, lectured by the priest, and forgotten by the peasant. Until the time when the trumpets of battle sound, and those who would destroy them come forth. And then the cry goes up..."Where, oh where, is the Warrior?" Pray to your gods that I continue to answer that call. Few do answer the call. Fewer still survive. It is a long and hard road, this way of the Warrior. Along it lie pain, and fear, and death. Scant rewards and scanter gratitude. At the end, for most, is an anonymous grave on some windblown battlefield. If they are lucky. And yet, I fight on. Perhaps for glory, perhaps for the thrill of battle. Perhaps it is simply all I know how to do. But fight I will. Whether you appreciate it or not. Whether you even notice it or not. I will be out there, on the battle lines. Fighting. Killing. Dying. I am Deacon the Warrior of Alliance Vanguard Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine."Dèacon41 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 <Hellbent> Ninja Looters They ninja looted the Mythic Garrosh mount from a premade group between our two guilds. Not very cool Not very proCamnorick6 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 You see that Andrew? I'm so good my healing just crashed the server, get on my level, son. #Helladin#1 #FallToCapsHelladin5 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Heroic Garrosh kill Hey I've got an alliance DK on this server willing to buy a heroic or mythic Garrosh kill (having bad luck in trade chat). He's pretty undergeared and I plan on leveling him eventually in WoD, would be nice to have the weapon. Any takers?Ashtaroth1 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Therapy http://i.imgur.com/6rg8Q1y.jpg I am offering my services to anyone who has browsed the Bleeding Hollow forums lately and has had their wellness stolen from them by one of the many 'pvp happened' threads. If you spend more than 20 minutes a day reading such threads, I'm afraid even the most extensive treatments that I have available will not be sufficient. Start writing your will.Preacher7 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Who wants to WPVP? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS4kacgUHsE&list=UUTMpIhG7VJBPuFgXhR8ky-wAtmore21 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [H] Easily Dístracted.. Recruiting About Us Easily Dístracted is a Semi Hardcore raid group formed by friends who have a successful raid history. Many of us are Heroic raiders looking for a more casual raid schedule. This does not mean we don't take raiding seriously but that we are looking to down content quickly and have fun doing it. We started T16 super late and were able to clear SoO in 3 raid lockouts. Our Goal Easily Dístracted's main goal is to down and farm all content while it is still current. We will raid 6 hours a week to allow players in our guild to enjoy things outside the game as well. If you aren't the best raider that quite alright as we aren't either, however, we do attempt to better our game-play every time we log in and we ask that you do the same. Raid Times Thursday 9-12 server Friday 9-12 server Recruitment Needs 540+ Mage Warlock Boomkin Resto Druid Hunter Dk These are the most essential needs right now. Looking for at least 540+ for now and will move onto WoD together as a guild Contacts Lineman#1420 or contact Bahadrius or Príce in gameDeadproof3 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 MTNW (Mountain Warriors) Calling all warriors of the mountains! IN THE MOUNTAINS is where we kill you and make you take big mouth symbol sickness and create chaos among the horde.Darkmourn2 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Next Seasons PvP Healers What are you guys planning on playing for level 100 arena ?Wickêd7 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 How To Be A Helladin Step 1: Be terrible at whatever you're doing, while maintaining a false yet smug sense of superiority. Step 2: Blame everyone except for yourself when you fail. Step 3: Quit.Thugnuts83 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 WTB H GARRY KILL BH ALLIANCE WTB a heroic garry kill tonight, bleeding hollow alliance BTAG ME: zach#1917Oreo4 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 @Fogel Why are you putting me on ignore after I'm giving you a hard time for a poor performance in 2s you put up ? It was a joke.. Stop being salty, I love you guys.Caressmedown29 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 i need help plsFrankocean1 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 [Video] Rallys Jenkins Performs Miracle The man himself! Doing what he dose best. Truly a must see spectacle to behold. ...Deathwish10 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Fire Mage 6.0.2 PvP Video! Fire Mage PvP Video! Patch: 6.0.2 Duration: 3min Hello fellow players, please show your support by viewing a new pvp video created today .. It's only 3 min long, so it won't take long! Thanks for viewing!! **Cant get my mage to log into forums, so posting on lock... Abusa <Gnomeregan Task Force> <Bleeding Hollow> youtube link: http://youtu.be/Zj65ZS_09VM Thanks for watching!Narlu3 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Are we still connected with Illidan in CRZ? I log this character and I cannot see the players from Illidan server, nor anyone I was with on my Sargeras characters (who can see Illidan), what is going on? Did Blizzard change CRZ for us or what?Valkinar4 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 [A] Timeless Video! (Ft RG kills) Hey everyone, I made a quick video this morning.. If you were on timeless, there's a good chance you're in it! Timeless - PvP Abusa & Jawcracker <Gnomeregan Task Force> We had a lot of fun, and seen some familiar faces! The point of this video is to Display Fire Mage w PVP in patch 6.0.2, nerfed but still fun! You can see all the action at: http://youtu.be/HFgbi-RMMik (thumbs up if you like) (RG killed around 4:20ish "ouch") All comments appreciated, good or bad! Be sure to /wave next time you see me!Abusa6 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Timeless - New PvP Video! HIS NEW VIDEO IS OUT!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj65ZS_09VM&feature=youtu.be Fire Mage Abusa released 2 videos today!Narlu0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Ruin Gaming Transmog contest results! http://youtu.be/rDyp5SUyPXIAtmore3 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Death to Rallys Death to Rallys# Two legitimate screenshots of me killing rallys within seconds http://imgur.com/r4aEzP4 http://imgur.com/6T9SnnD (not a pet)Chastiseqt17 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Rallys Jenkins Performs Another Miracle Tonight we witnessed the conversion of 10 Trolls into Social Justice Paladins. It was sudden. It was shocking. Nobody saw it coming. When the dust settled, 10 Trolls were born again. The 10 were invited into Iron Wolf Clan Ventrillo after Rallys Jenkins briefed his entire guild about his plan at our Friday meeting.. He called it: The Judas Effect, which nobody understood. I had no idea what he was going to do. I did not even make the connection to Judas or how Judas could be applied as a Judas effect. He left us all wondering. It was a riddle I had to see for myself to even begin to solve. As communications officer it was not comfortable to have a clue but have no clue as to the clue's meaning. The 10 Allies appeared in vent by some weird connection to each other which I tried to investigate. Some were not even from Bleeding Hollow. Most never said a single word in over an hour. Rallys Jenkins never asked them why they were there. Only 2 of them were players I knew, both of whom I respect greatly. Were they in on this Judas effect with Rallys? Or were they some kind of human conduit for reaching out to those other 8? I still do not know. But those 2 Allies I do know I felt were 2 of the best leaders in the sense of being good examples with regard to their ethical behavior. Like a verbal whirling dervish Rallys Jenkins rapped freestyle and tapped his dance of self effacing defiance to the point that his listeners left ventrillo and even maybe this world and then it was over. We looked at each other in wonder, still completely unaware of what in the world that speech could have possibly meant. We had no idea that anything happened. Then these forums cried out with a greater call for ethical behavior than 100 of my posts combined. BURN THE WITCH, they cried. We shall use my largest scales. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g NOW the Trolls WANT Justice.Arcanita84 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 @the mafia This is our territory now rats. http://imgur.com/Shst0LJ sincerely yours, Girlhunterqt(anfgt)Girlhunterqt6 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 @Ruin Gaming, FeralJin, Insidious Wrath I got him, on camera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL-3VUgDYxc&feature=youtu.be Please give me the respective gold for this. Regards, -Agent 47Pârtz13 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Lord Smooth vanquishes The Mafia 1v4 This game is too easy, get better nerds http://puu.sh/crQsE.pngSmooth3 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Addons for this toon only messing up? So my addons, such as "Tidy plates" don't work but for my other toons it works. Literally every single other character it works. Which is weird... Here's what it looks like: http://imageshack.com/a/img540/5493/Eg4BJj.jpgAgunimon2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Archetypes Part 11 -- We Are All Heretics Have you ever disagreed with a majority of people over something? Perhaps you disagreed over a political statement. Perhaps a religious one. Perhaps you and your family argued over something. By the literal definition, you are a heretic. Heresy: Noun; opinion profoundly at odds with what is generally accepted. You have argued with your family. They are the majority. You are the minority. You are a heretic. Since you have dissented to the views of others in the past, you are a heretic. We are all heretics. Dissension is healthy if expressed properly. It can be a vehicle used to spread a new idea. It can have positive influence upon our world. On the other hand, it can also be a vehicle used to spread an old idea, one of hatred and intolerance. Some heresy is healthy! We must teach others to question everything. Curiosity has ensured the survival of the human race for hundreds of millennia. From the first stone tools and fire to atomic weaponry, humans are profoundly curious and are likely to remain so in the future. Today, I challenge you to question something you have taken as an absolute in your daily life. Absolutes do not truly exist; absolutes are man-made constructs to attempt to understand the vastness of the Universe. The Universe is the only thing we will never fully understand. But we can try. You are a heretic. I am a heretic. Darwin is perhaps the most famous heretic. We are all heretics.Taraza0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 [A] <Gnomeregan Task Force> PvE & PvP! [A] <Gnomeregan Task Force> Hello, thank you for reading! We are a level 25 guild that is forming our core groups in preparation for the coming expansion on Nov.13th! PVE: At the moment we have our tanks! (570 bear and a prot warrior) (We need a person with Tank OS too!) We need heals and exceptional DPS to start our normal progression. Lately we've had to find randoms from trade or OQ to fill our groups.. We want to be running FULL guild groups every week; which leads to this recruitment thread! Flex is currently scheduled on Tues / Wed at 830pm Normal is Saturday at 7pm PvP/wPvP/RBG: RBGs are Mon/Thurs at 830pm - We do try to run more that are not scheduled when people are on and available! wPvP events when we get more healers! NEEDS: Healers 150k+ DPS 1 Melee with tank OS Guild vent people hang out in downtime; skype for most rbgs. Leadership has been playing since beta! Contact Narlu / Pirest / Amperagex for more info!Narlu2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Warrior Idea? (Fury) What do you guys think about a macro that has bloodthirst and hamstring in it? Is it a good idea or a bad one? I tried it, it seemed to work but once I went into an arena I dont really think it worked that well. Maybe it was just me?Agunimon5 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Have you herd the good word? Bradferd is in fact #1 your wife and children are now safe. Have a good day and remember, Bradferd#1 Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQwin3Vv0kPokessmot0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 IWC camping grounds. Ruin Gaming like to feed IWC, thought i'd give you guys a cute new background for your PC's http://i.imgur.com/8tImF9X.jpg Get Farmed. Andrew do you even engage?Parishealtôn5 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Tram Party! #TRAMHYPE http://imgur.com/a/scbTc Had a blast! Thanks for coming and thanks for watching Twitch.tv/isunamiiTV! That is all , IsuIsunamii4 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Coffee! How do you enjoy it? Just curious as to how people drink this caffeinated beverage of the gods. I'm a simple man, I like a dark roast with 1-2 tablespoons of molasses or honey, with a splash of half and half.Arluss42 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 [A] WTB Garrosh kill I'd like to purchase garrosh kills for Alliance side. Prefer Heroic but at this point I'll buy Normal too. Hit me up at illidari#1748Cigarette0 Oct 26, 2014