Bleeding Hollow

Sep 13, 2014 100K Gong Show Due to the success of the Rallys Jenkins Rap Battle in Which OMEGAREDDUCK won the title of Wow's Greatest Rapper and the 100,000 Gold Grand Prize, It has become irresistible to announce the 1st Wow Gong Show Karaoke Contest with ANOTHER grand prize of ANOTHER 100K gold to the winner. This time IWC will try to include everyone, even those MANY MANY nearly infinite numbers of crazy haters who despise our guild so much for all the right reasons. If they sound all silly they will be GONGED and that will be the end of them. HOWEVER Serious KARAOKE shall be rewarded with GOLD BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS Iron Wolf Clan and DJ Rallys Jenkins will host. When the dates are set they will be announced. Entrants MUST provide DJ Rallys with a link to a YOUTUBE in the IWC ventrillo to qualify to compete, 1 hour before the event. Prizes donated by the Pengu Mafia Got Pengu?Arcanita139 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 [A] WTB CMode Gold run (1 dungeon) Need either Scarlet Halls or Scarlet Monastery. Alliance side. Blom#1930Blom0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Moon Guard Forums Hey if you guys ever get bored over here on bleeding hollows forums, I just spent a hour browsing Moon Guard forums and I actually found a lot of great content! I enjoy casual role play, and to see some of these people really take it up to the next level is really cool. I found myself enter very deep into the forum and found threads I would have never thought to exist. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182022/ Have fun :)Cyberpolice3 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Snapchat Any guys want to snapchat. :) (no !@#$)Beelzebby7 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Rip Wow in 5 hours cya nerds Archeage (stop deleting my threads carebears)Amatoxan50 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Getting the band back together. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Juliuscaesar/simple AWWWW YEAHHHHH IWC RETURNING TO THE GLORY DAYS!!!Helladin1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Wow killer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtzTPVDQAH4Amatoxan12 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Chillin' with my boys Just chillin' with the gucci belt lord and the trash can of the alliance. http://imgur.com/Z5AB1riLandx0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 game time expires in 26 minutes :'(Pårtz15 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Why is horde so bad on Bleeding Hollow? I transferred here looking for action and all i found was little kids fighting for pve stuff on timeless.Stãr28 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 When that Wod background is here peace random mountainsPokessmot14 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Destiny on PS4 Anyone playing it? Im a Titan, lvl5 I believe. The game is awesome and white PS4 is just perfect...Parruna10 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 I play a Warrior. IRL..... i'm a rogue (Ninja) http://youtu.be/aHxmxyJlRzAAtmore1 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 The Great Story of Noc i Dzien It was a cool Brewfest morning... The young adventurer named Beckinsaile was out for his morning scone and spanking from the local bar wench, That is when he realized that weird second title thingy wasn't under his name anymore! With the speed of the average demon blood junky of the twilights hammer he ran to the nearest less important player he could find that had the second title thingy under their name like he had. "WHY IS I NO A PART OF YOU PEOPLE(Fond group group of gentlemen) ANYMOAR" shrieked Beck. The player of less importance curtsied before the great and powerful owner of the shriek (obviously aroused by the bulge in Beck's pantaloons) "My Lord the higher but lesser leaders of the guild have declared you own too much... Yolo Swag, for us to restrain you for longer. they request you create your own guild to rule over the alliance with a stealthy hand and create a era of confusion for all player kind." Beck stopped pretending to listen to the welp before him and wandered down the road destined to find players with enough Yolo Swag to match his own. Riding his Gnomish Razor Scooter down the canals Beck ran across random Entities of Swag and Yolo prowess that he had to bring with him into his Magical charter of guild creation (erotic bondage). First he found the Mighty Bacon on the bottom of the canal ripping apart crabs with a plastic spoon. Then he found The brood mother of boomkins Bawk Walking slowly through the city on all four legs to spray anything that moved with her musk to show dominance (extremely odd since she was in worgen form at the time.) Then he found the mighty Rekrap using the bones and flesh of goblins to attempt to recreate a Goblin-Glider, eventually failing and calling it a "tent". As Beck and his group of Fo' Shizzle approached the Harbor they saw in the distance a flare activated in the water... The flare was in Alliance colors! A man waiting for the boats dressed like a shaman (very odd since he was a human) Dove into the water after the man in trouble! Running as fast as they could Beck and the gang got there just to see the Daring Shaman looking man throw the wounded vanguard onto the dock. "Stand back!" bellowed the Mighty Shamanistic looking Man. The man immediately began to preform C.P.R. to the unconscious vanguard. After many a try the Vanguard was saved. Startled to be mouth to mouth with a man the vanguard jumped up in fright threw down his banner in panic and ran to the top of the stairs in the harbor out of sight and out of their lives... for now. "Who are you!?" asked the group marveling at the man's shamanistic Swag that was dripping with fine Yolo Sauce and water from his recent heroic swim. " I am Hooper the mighty Hunter of Honor Points!.... I also teach a swim class on the weekends!" Bewildered by the man who they now noticed had a gun on his back and a Spirit Wolf Materializing beside him, They invited him into their merry guild. As they approached the guild creation station, Beck realized he had to name his group! Beck quickly grabbed a Homeless man nearby (That smelled strongly of tacos). "You Hobo What is your name?!" demanded Beck. "Hayel, you dirty banana" said hayel dirtiest of the homeless."What should we name our guild!!!!" howled beck. The hobo looked at beck who had had his mouth wide open, Suddenly he had a itch in his nose and sneezed right into Beck's mouth "Noc i Dzien!!!!" sneezed Hayel. Swallowing the snot Beck was determined to name the Guild Noc i Dzien for he had just swallowed the slime of Destiny!Hooper42 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 WTS Profession Kits f interested in buying a kit please send in game mail to Berlinnetti or add pininfarina#1891 with the profession you are looking to level, current level of the profession and how much you are looking to pay. I will make a prompt response back if I accept your order to work out additional details. Possession of an alt to do guild bank transfers is highly recommended. I will be selling kits of the following professions: -Enchanting -Blacksmithing -Engineering -Alchemy -Leather working -Inscription Price of kit will be determined by the profession and how soon the customer requests the kit. The kit composition will be based off: http://www.wow-professions.comBerlinnetti4 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Warlords of Draenor: Screenshots. Post your WoD themed screenshots. http://imgur.com/aQKBaDGDeaknd6 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Perfect analogy hear me out. Nerds wont get this but hear me out. Ruin Gaming IWC and that other guild blue grave or w/es are like the people you get in solo que that only play Garen/Gangplank top and rush static shiv. They hover around bronze 3 but think they're good cuz they watch trick2g stream everynight. Boom headshot.Amatoxan22 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 LFM challenge dungeons - Gold Looking for a group to regularly get together to smash out the challenge dungeons for the transmog gear. Dungeon times: 3pm-8pm server time.Alcatrasz2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Tag, We took ya shrine. Had fun tonight at the Horde Shrine. #TakingTBnextDéaz14 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 [H]havent gotten cm gold yet? Hey y'all I'm here to get together people who don't have the money or think it isn't a solid investment together for conquering a really overblown cakewalk. Anyone horde can join but what you need is - Skype for communication -~3k gold for glyphs gems and enchants greater than 463 ilvl gear. -watched some form of YouTube guide Just leave a post in this thread with your btag and I'll add youAcedofhearts14 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Destiny on 360 Post gamer tags, become legend with friends who are also too broke to buy an Xbox one or PS4 yet. Aaand go.Beards2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 @Arkhaos http://imgur.com/mO4oxQh I've lost count, how many times have we had date night now? Hurry and transfer your 90, this is too easy. And for the record Hanzo, I don't rage on the forums, I strive to simply aggravate those who will rage.Yggdamsel28 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Buying Rating It is no mystery that anyone playing Wow can buy rating. Normalized cheating in Wow is impossible to miss. It exists because YOU ignore the stupidity of it. It exists because YOU account rating as valuable even though you are certain it is bought and sold openly. As usual, cheating has value because YOU hope to sell it sooner or later. Balance between classes is known to be uneven. That makes selling carries even easier. The gold selling makes carries a business. That business thrives because YOU valued rating. YOU pretend it was earned in a genuine contest but you KNOW it cannot be true. The market selling rating is constantly reminding you. No even contests that award rating occur in Wow. None. Ever. It is an industry. Street Fighter made button mashing into a delusional talent. Macros took it to another level. Now the delusion is complete as your Naga is confused into being your superiority complex, and YOU want to finally sell that. Well, join the crowd. But the Market is in place ahead of you on all realms. Every player that brags about rating is selling rating by supporting the idea that rating has value.Arcanita9 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 My Favorite Kill Tonight http://imgur.com/xG5gyP9Wïsh3 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 TB Woot for the laggy TBUrname10 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Lots of Angry kids.. Lots a Hurt Feels. Please tell me how relevant you are and how bad I am at games.Atmore27 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 LF CM Group Looking for a regular group of people to run CM with. If you're interested give me a shout in-game or via mail. Requirements: (1) Understanding your class (2) Mumble/Vent (3) 20+ yoa Im not too geared (just started playing) so I don't have any ilvl requirements (from what I've read it's more about coordination). I usually play on weekends and my timezone is PST. Let me know, cheers.Lvcmos10 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 WTS Blade of Wizardry You can contact me in-game or leave a message here and I will try to contact you. The à in my name is alt-code 0225 Can send mail in-game or message me when I am on. ThanksDávis5 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Any alliance guild have CM gold guild cheeve? Anyone know of an alliance guild that has [Challenge Conquerors: Gold - Guild Edition] achievement? Looking to buy Thundering Serpent Hatchling before it's removed. Will pay for temp guild invite.Brudarek0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 LFM [A] CM gold group Anyone alliance side interested in working on getting challenge mode gold before the patch hits? No carries, looking for people that want to actually earn it. add me Morfraen#1626 if interested.Brudarek0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Pve Gladiator vs. Pvp Challengers The legend of <Ruined Gaming> could it be true? Could they crash servers? Could they destroy you with 400 DKs spamming 1 for howling blast? Could they wreck you then lulz @ you on teh interwebs? I was hoping the legend was true. I hoped <Ruined Gaming> would Ruin gaming for me. But they have not. Not once have they done anything noteworthy over the 30+ days they have stagnated on our glorious server. Today I ventured out into the wilds. Hearing the distress call of a pal who was tanking a warbringer all by himself with three <Ruined Gaming> goons on him. But alas they could not slay my brave pal, my hero, my fellow pve gladiator... and... lover... and he slayed the wicked beast with his mighty gladiator skills. And then... what followed was an hilarious encounter and defilement of the legendary <Ruined Gaming>. Without further ado here is exhibit A: http://i.imgur.com/zDYq2Od.jpg?1 As you can see we pve gladiators wasted these pvp challengers. Because I use language that <Ruined Gaming> would find offensive I had to censor one bad word. However the message is intact. They have zero pvp knowledge and zero coordination. Going on here is exhibit B: http://i.imgur.com/Ann8MWX.jpg?1 Here I dine on a feast after slaying my prey. It was a very tasty treat. A well deserved dinner for a pve gladiator like me. I was stunned by how tasty pvp challenger flesh tasted. It was a delicious mix of tears, sweat and furry. Lastly I saved the best exhibit for last. Here lies exhibit C: http://i.imgur.com/bV39yf8.jpg?1 I tried a new tactic here. It was one I never tried before as a 99th percentile pve gladiator. I bravely canceled flight form and baited the legendary pvp challengers of <Ruined Gaming> with my 10% hp life. Sadly it did not end well for them. Not only did they fail to slay the deadly gladiator cat but the cat managed to slay all of them with the help of his pve gladiator pal! #10Kills #0Deaths! And then... it happened! I planted my seeds inside the worgen. I knew full well what I was doing. I knew that by doing this I would create a disgraced halfbreed of pvp challenger and pve gladiator. But I knew what I was doing had to be done. Soon <Ruined Gaming> will be infected with those of my breed, but not pure. They will be hybrid mutts. And these mutts will destroy <Ruined Gaming> from within. I AM LEGEND. I AM STAGGOT.Staggot47 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 A or H? Looking for the most enjoyable world PvP/rated battleground experience. Which faction and why?Lamb26 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Get Educated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyh3C1xDT3YSpagêtt2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 <Glitched> 10m HSoO 3/14 Recruiting. Hey guys, <Glitched> is recruiting raiders for our HSoO team. We're currently 3/14 and looking for knowledgeable players who know the Heroic mode fights and are ilvl570+ With Legendary Cloak. We Raid Tuesday and Thursday nights 8-11pm Server time. We're currently in need of 3 dps: Prefer a Hunter, boomkin, spriest and frost dk or fury warrior. Also would like a Healer with a dps offspec: Prefer a druid or priest. Lastly a Tank. Prefer: Monk, Druid or DK. If you're a class that isn't in our preferred choices and are still interested in Heroic Raiding send me a Message anyway, we can always try and find you a slot in our group. If you're interested send me a Message in game or add my battletag: LoganDread#1190 - and message me there. Also if you come across this message, a courtesy bump would be much appreciated. Thanks guys, Dice.Dicenslice1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Reins Of the Poseidus Hi all, i've got 1 Poseidus to sell on BH Horde, Serious offer only pls :) you can mail me or add me on B-net Sephorä#1645Procrastine0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 LF Bae Please help me find baeBaefister19 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 LF Active Guild hmu hmu on here or in game. peace out bye hiInsane6 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Andrew Silences unbeliever. Today I came across someone I have never heard of. This individual mocked my name and questioned my skill. My worth was proven in combat right before his eyes. Note: Given the clear disparity between our skill levels, I allowed him to start at 20 brew stacks. imgur.com/dgxQt9u.jpg Those who oppose me will be shamed before the masses. #Champion #FalltoRuinAndrew106 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 14 AV vs. 79 IWC <3 http://imgur.com/m5CL4BO IWC had to call a "Call to Arms" for 14 AV chillin' Undercity. Watching 79 people (including the multi-boxer) pop time warp for 14 makes me lol. Thanks for the laughs guys, see ya on the battle field.Landz43 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Looking For Guild Looking for a guild that has a second raid group that is progressing normal into heroic. To gear up for WoD. I have been in top end raiding guilds since BC on a jointing account as a feral druid, but my skills as a hunter are indistinguishable. I have records from WoL from various oQueue pick up groups and flex raids.Tàuriel1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 WTS Battlegear of Heroism Xmog set http://i.imgur.com/1ciSXFx.jpg http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=935 20k, will update this post once it's sold.Blom2 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Creative use of game mechanics... http://youtu.be/Uxn-IAypFWoAtmore54 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 @Multiboxer nerd Here is me and my warlock comrade defeating the terrible multiboxer of BH http://imgur.com/ISImEiAThereitis19 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Former Top-100 Raider LF WOD Guild Hello, hello. I'll keep it short and sweet here. I was a former heroic raider through and through. Without going into details here in TBC I raided with a top-50 World guild. In WOTLK I transferred to a top-100 guild of which I stuck with until we were farming Fireland's Heroic. At this point though I was quite burn't out from the game so I took an extended break and rejoined for 5.0, I raided with the same guild in a more casual role but because of existential real life priorities and boredom I sold my original account shortly thereafter. Well I'm back as of three or so months ago on my old school 2nd account and I'm looking forward to progression in Mythic raids. I am looking for a guild who wants to down content as fast and effectively as possible without completely losing track of reality. I love the competitive spirit of a solid raiding guild, and I love raiding. If you do not take attendance or performance seriously please I am not interested. I played either a restoration shaman or warlock for the entirety of my progression raider career. I am open to playing either my mage or boomkin now. Besides Saturday I'm open to raiding any days of the week after 7:30PM EST. Please post here or get in touch BNet Frenzied360#1126Mokthra0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 [H] <Finesse Gaming> Recruiting <Finesse Gaming> is a newly transferred, newly sponsored guild; looking for more skilled PvP players for the end of this season and a push into Warlords. We are searching for players with past 1800+ experience, as well as players who are able to prove their PvP skills. Feel free to ask questions here or in game to Cyniz, Norfang, Korthonax, or myself. All class/specs welcome to apply, please apply on our website http://finessegaming.com/forums/world-of-warcraft Thanks!Drysk2 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Ohio Players!!11!one! If you are from Ohio, post here! 419 - Huron reporting in. "Welcome to Ohio! Haha, now you're stuck in Ohio!" - AnonymousLimberios161 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 573 Destro Lock LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that is willing to work with my schedule. I currently have 5/14h experience that I've obtained through PUGs this expansion. I do close to 400k dps depending on the fight and how well I know the mechanics. That number is also very dependent on whether or not the fight is more of a mechanic oriented fight such as H immersius or more of a dps burn with very few difficult mechanics such as H Sha of Pride. Preferably I would like to raid from 9:30pm~ EST (US & Canada) Which is about 6:30pm Blizzard time to anytime necessary weekdays, but I have slightly more flexibility on weekends. I would very much enjoy doing some progression in Mythic difficulty in WoD, and to meet some new people on this server. If you have any questions when servers go live again send me a request at Dyro#1917 or in response to this.Nebekinezzar0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 [H]<CLC> WPvP Machine: Batteries Not Included The other thread turned into a cesspool of people flexing their egos unnecessarily, so let's restart. <Caps Lock Crusaders> is a tight-knit community of like-minded individuals banding together under one banner to really take the fight to the Alliance. Dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, we are on the lookout for like-minded people with either a decorated history of PvP experience, or those who show promise and steadfast fealty to our cause. Who we are: <Caps Lock Crusaders> is mainly a World PvP guild, meaning that our specialty is going out into the game world and crushing the Alliance at their front door. Outside of the game, we're all a bunch of laid-back gamers, for the most part. It sure makes for some interesting antics in guild chat! What we do: Since our inception, we have been primarily a WPvP guild. We go out in the game world, we find the Alliance, and we CRUSH THEM! (Or, at least that's how we hope it goes... Curse you, NiD, for thwarting our plans on a couple memorable occasions!) There is also serious talk among us of starting RBG Groups in the future, when we have the roster to support core groups. As always, arenas are supported and encouraged among guild members. What we're looking for: We are currently recruiting people who have a fire in their heart that burns with the desire to crush the Alliance in the world. We ask potential applicants to come with us with nothing less than a 1550 rating achievement in any arena size bracket. This isn't a measure of your skill by any means (if we thought 1550 was good, I think we have more things to worry about than recruitment), but just to show us that you have some semblance of how PvP works. If you are interested in joining our cause, feel free to contact myself, Tuxo, Helladin, Fogel, and a few other officers that I'm woefully forgetting to include at this late hour. If I personally am not online to talk to you about your recruitment, throw me an in-game letter or apply to us via the Guild Recruitment feature of the game UI. I personally check this guild tab daily, and feel that it would be a great tool for recruitment if people just used it more. I hope to hear from you soon, and good hunting!Orienon41 Sep 9, 2014