Burning Legion

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 14, 2013 (10M) Guild Progression 9/9 Will update for those who achieve server firsts. Let me know who you are and I'll change the marks accordingly. Thanks! Fun fact to remember: When you are updating your guild's info on your progress, you must list the bosses you downed. Not just say: "now 3/7". Thank you mucho! - normal completed = normal server first + heroic completed * heroic server first x incomplete Throne of Thunder JR HD CE Tt Ma Jk DF P DA IQ TC LS <H> HC 13/13H * * * * * + * * * * * * <H> HBDC 13/13H + + + + + + + + + + + + <H> Mad Reach 3/13H + + - - - * - - - - - - <H> SC 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> Eon 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> HCOGMR 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> Acheron 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> DM&TB 12/12 - - - - - - - - - - - - <H> WK 11/12 - - - - - - - - - - - x <H> Malcontent 4/12 - - - - x x x x x x x x Happy raiding!Fleurs241 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 (25M) Guild Progression 7/19 **Was a little surprised that there weren't any threads indicating the server's progression, and with the coming change to wowprogress, this is probably a good way to keep track of how everyone's doing. Please request sticky!** Will update for those who achieve server firsts. Let me know who you are and I'll change the marks accordingly. Thanks! Fun fact to remember: When you are updating your guild's info on your progress, you must list the bosses you downed. Not just say: "now 3/7". Thank you mucho! - normal completed = normal server first + heroic completed * heroic server first x incomplete Throne of Thunder JR HD CE Tt Ma Jk DF P DA IQ TC LS <A> Acheron 11/12 - - - - - - = = = = = x <H> EoS 6/12 = = = = = = x x x x x x Happy raiding!Fleurs39 Sep 5, 2013
3h Old School Players Are there any old school players from vanilia WoW left on the server?Revenantrage300 3h
3h Old BC/Wrath Player on the server Just saying hello to my old server. I miss how active and adventurous this server once was. I was a behind the scenes player so no one will remember be, but I had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends here. Big shout out to Keepers of the Shadow! Glad to see there is still a presence here with them. Guessing <Og> tucked it's tail and ran lol. I actually raid with a few of the old members on my new server (been here since cata). Anyways, hope all is well Burning Legion. You were fun and will always hold a special place in my dead heart! (RP) - The SleeSleemer0 3h
6h <The Apathy Coalition> Recruiting <The Apathy Coalition> is a re-forming casual guild on Burning Legion server, Alliance side. We're looking trying to get a regular raid group going, and RBGs with sufficient interest. The raid night will be Sunday, time TBD. So far, we need all roles. Hoping to start the raiding next Sunday (10/30). We will generally be operating on East coast time. The group will be pretty flexible, real life comes first. Show up if you want, or don't. Whatever. We are using Curse for voice chat.Itsadrood0 6h
17h [Horde] Recruiting for Mythic+ Carry Runs Hello guys! As of right now I am sure some of you may find yourself in the same boat I am currently in. You’re probably in a good guild but you can’t seem to get a spot into that “one” Mythic+ group in your guild. I am currently 5/7M and close to getting that 6/7M. Straight to the point, I decided to form a solid group that can easily 3chest Lv.6 carry runs and efficiently do 7-10 keystones. I am currently looking for 2 DPS. I will also take a TANK into consideration if you think you have what it takes. The DPS can be the following classes: Rogue Monk Mage If applying as a tank: Druid Warrior If your class is not listed above but you know you can perform extremely well please feel free to make yourself known. SCHEDULE Friday : 7pm -11pm Central Standard Time Saturday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time Sunday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time ** CST is 1 hour behind EST and 2 hours ahead of PST** The schedule times may seem a bit too much for some people, but after all I am looking for a dedicated team that is willing to put in their time to efficiently gear while having fun. After all, most of your 880+ gear comes from M+ Dungeons, sad but true. What are you looking from a dps class? I am looking for a solid 400-450k overall dps. There is an iLevel requirement of 860 to be part of this group. Of course, I will always take skill over iLevel but if at this point of the expansion you’re not 860, you really aren’t committed to your progression. Artifact Rank requirement? Each class has its own peak in their artifact. Meaning, a point when unlocking more traits is no longer a dps boost but survavility/ utility for your class. My goal is to make the most efficient Mythic plus team to swiftly execute through level.7-10 difficulties. Carry runs are a big focal point. The goal is to do Lv.6 carry runs and 3 chesting them, as the team gets to know each other and are comfortable with their strategies, pushing through higher levels and attempting 3 chesting them should be of ease. So far I have been pugging my dps and it is just not a great experience when sometimes the pug we bring as a “carry” is carrying them. I think this needs to stop and time for a hardcore team. After reading all of this you’re still interested feel free to contact me through my btag (Oblivion#12140). Leaving a message here is also acceptable. The more information you give me about your experience, skill the greater chance you have being accepted.Chemz0 17h
1d [A] Stacked Like Pancakes Hello, Stacked is looking for some more members, mostly DPS, to fill out our roster for raids. You don't need to be a DPS though! Anyone is welcome! Our core is built around a great group of friends. We are laid back and just try to enjoy the game's content no matter what it is. If that fits what you are looking for than give us a shout!Kired0 1d
1d Nature Valley recruiting laid back players Hey everyone, Nature Valley is looking to recruit some laid back mature players for raiding and RBGs. Newly formed, most of us are close friends. So if you are looking for players to enjoy Legion content with give me a ring. :) *We have Vent/MumbleDerpindaisy2 1d
2d Goodbye Horses Recruiting for Legion <Goodbye Horses> is a recently formed Alliance guild on Burning Legion-PvP. We are made up of mythic raid experienced players from various servers who have met up on the Burning Legion realm to begin raiding together. Composed of highly skilled mythic raiders and decorated PvPers, we aim to be competitive in this server’s raiding progression while also dabbling in high ranked arena/RBGs. Over the next month we will be finishing up our roster and would love to have you guys join us. We wish to create a close-knit community where anything is achievable. Raiding and What You Need to Know We're looking to field a group that can be competitive while not pushing us into a "raid and log" style of group, but please do not confuse this with not being progression focused as we do not intend to waste yours or our time. In order to achieve a healthy raiding environment we believe that the social aspect within the guild is just as important as class/raiding proficiency so, look to be social. If you're an experienced and reliable player then look no further than <Goodbye Horses>. Raid times Times are subject to change. All times are based on server time (CST): Mon - 7:30PM-11:30PM Tues - 7:30PM-11:30PM Thurs - 7:30PM-11:30PM What We Need We are currently in need of ranged DPS and 1 heals, though skilled and experienced raiders of any role are always considered. Please go to our website to see a more detailed list of what we are looking for – Flyingoveryou.com PVP and other activities Raiding aside, most of our core roster also loves to PvP. We invite anyone who wants a taste of PvP to come and join us for some revamped Legion BG's and arena. We will also have guild events scheduled so that we can enjoy everything Legion and past expansions have to offer. Our goal is to be a very social and close-knit guild that wants to achieve everything in the game. Casuals welcome! While the majority of this post is aimed towards progression-focused raiders I want to stress that we also aim to be a home to social people in general, a guild is only as strong as it's community and being able to do things outside of raid times (farm raids, xmog runs, RBGs etc) will allow us to continue a healthy environment that will hopefully last the length of this expansion and future expansions. How to Contact If you meet any or all of the above criteria, visit our site Flyingoveryou.com and contact one of us in-game: Cinema#1246 Martel#1193 TheMatador#1647 IamGod#1249 We hope to raid with you in Legion!Martel17 2d
3d @Qeroca Hi Q <3 I lub u EDIT: ;DSepharious9 3d
3d Outlaws and Inlaws 7/7H recruiting DPS! Hey guys, *Outlaws and Inlaws* is recruiting more heroic raiders to push through Heroic and into Mythic Emerald Nightmare! Our raids are on Saturday and Sunday "morning" 1:30 am - 4:30 am CST. Right now we are looking for great players, not really specific classes so anyone who thinks they will fit well with the team message me and lets talk. We are currently 7/7N and 7/7H in EN. Now that the heroics are down we're looking to push Mythics! When we bring in new recruits we have them go through an initial "Getting to Know" period so we have the chance to test you out and make sure you'll be able to make every raid. Since we do have a short 2 night raid week we have to move quickly, and raiders must maintain 100% attendance. Being able to take criticism when needed is a must. We use discord for voice communication during raids and people are usually in there and online at all times of the day, but we are definitely a lot busier at night. If interested in joining us or if you have any questions feel free to contact me Battletag. Recruiter: Idle#11335Idleside0 3d
4d Dominion - Looking for Members Dominion is an old raiding guild from previous expansions. Many members are coming back and we are looking for new members that are interested in Mythic+, Raids, and the like. Message me in game or leave a reply here if you want to be part of Dominion's revival.Anaryn0 4d
4d [H] <Provoked> 1/7M 7/7H recruiting Rdps Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 4d
6d LF PVP GUILD Active player looking for pvp guild. Will have both horde and alliance toons at 110, but just alliance for now. have dabbled in pvp before, got over 1750 arena xp on a couple of classes last xpac. right now i have a 110 mage and DH, leveling a druid and hunter on horde.Zeusifer0 6d
6d [H] LF PVP Guild - 110 Hunter / 110 DK LF a PVP focused guild that runs regular arenas/RGBs. Currently have a 110 Hunter, 110 Demon Hunter and soon to be 110 Unholy/Frost DK. On Burning Legion, but open for cross realm. Lets push 2200+ together!Trápper0 6d
Oct 13 ignore IgnoreDruidgonwild0 Oct 13
Oct 11 1/7 M Guild LF Enh Shamn or other quality dps About Us: We are a guild called <Orc Lives Matter> on Burning Legion (Horde). We are a tight group of players some of which have been playing together since before the first AQ gates opened. We had preferred to raid as a 10man guild as we found the environment more enjoyable, however after a full expansion of trying to fight it we have decided to go ahead and raid the 20 man mythics, as without mythic there simply is not enough of a challenge to keep raiding interesting. As a 10man guild we were consistently able to clear the hardest content, and we intend to continue to do so as a 20man raid group. With all of that said we are a very laid back group of players that know and respect one another and are looking for people to add to our community not just our raid group. If you find it difficult to maintain a conversation that is not about wow we are likely not a good fit, however if you can play this game at the highest level while still being a socially acceptable human being please contact us. Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting most classes, however the below are in high demand: Druid - Resto/Balance DK – Only dps open at the moment Mage -- Medium demand Priest -- Disc Raiding Schedule: Tuesday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Wed: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) --- optional RBG Mythic plus as both will be a new way of gearing up. Thursday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Sunday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Loot Distribution: If loot is something you find yourself getting irrationally upset over, you are probably not a good fit, with that said our loot distribution is decided via loot council and is often just a roll off between the players that can benefit from the item the most, such as two people that need to finish their 4 piece set etc, and of course tanks healers will sometimes be given priority should throughput be progression relevant. Contact Information: If you found the above to be acceptable and would like to become a member of our lovely community or would just like more information to make your decision please add me on bnet: Shizz#1370 Thank you and best of luck!Shizzoobies9 Oct 11
Oct 7 LF guild that does pvp I play a good bit and have a two characters at 110 right now (alliance DH and mage). Down to do pve also but definitely looking for a group of people that frequently do pvp.Zeusifer1 Oct 7
Oct 6 845 Enh Shaman and 848 Disc Priest LFG 1. Times available & time zone: We are in Houston, TX CST. Usually aren't home form work until 7pm server time M-F. Ideal raiding time would be 8pm-11pm but can go a little later probably not past 1am. Friday and Saturday nights are open. 2. Server preference: Would prefer to stay on Burning Legion but open to a move if a good opportunity for progression raiding 3. Faction preference: Horde, again would consider a switch for the right opportunity 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore. We are adults with day jobs and responsibilities but we want to do content while it is still relevant, and take it pretty seriously to be the best raiders we can be 5. Current progression/experience: Currently we have cleared all Mythic dungeons except Arcway and Court of Stars (7900 rep as of today. I'll finish attunement when I get home from work tonight) I raided in Wrath and Cata on an old account and my buddy Chongoo was raiding back in Molten Core and has a lot of experience. 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: Add me Bullswagger ID DaveytheSMS #1315 or reach me on in game mail. 8. Anything else: Also open to PVP and just having a good time. We look forward to raiding with you!Bullswagger2 Oct 6
Oct 4 OP Guild Recruitment/Merge for mythic? Hey everyone! OP is still recruiting players for emerald nightmare normal/heroic. We'd love to start a mythic group however we are about 8 people short of having a good group for 20m mythic content. We also may be open to a guild merge if another guild was interested, so please let me know here or in game and you can also message comatose in game as well! We are currently short on ranged dps and a couple healers for a 20m raid and would love to have any of the following: Open melee Rogue Need Healers Holy Priest Shaman Druid Monk Need Ranged DPS Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter Warlock Ele Shaman MageDêma6 Oct 4
Oct 1 Novus Is Recruiting Novus is interested in recruiting two healers, three ranged dps, two melee dps and a tank for our weekend raid sessions. We raid from 8-12 realm time on Friday and Saturday and would love to add some consistent, well-prepared people to our ranks. People who will show up on time and properly equipped with their respective gems, enchants and flasks. If interested, please feel free to whisper one of our officers in-game to find out more by typing /who Novus and contacting Tanikaze, Amorra, Masako, Hefelflopper or Stabbybrian! We look forward to hearing from you! (>'-')> <('-'<) ^('-')^ v('-')v(>'-')> (^-^)Tanikaze0 Oct 1
Sep 30 845 Arms Warrior LFG Looking for a raiding guild that raids mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 7 pm to 2 am EST.Mentlegen2 Sep 30
Sep 27 Guild Recruiting for Raiding Hi All, We are "Spare No Allies" and are looking for more players to do raid content and have fun with. Specifically, we have a need for ranged DPS, but are open to considering any reliable players. Right now we can field 2 tanks, 4 heals, and 4-5 DPS with ~850 GS for raiding and are collaborating with another guild for raid content. Raid schedule still being worked out - currently focused on weekday evenings after 8 p.m. CST. We are primarily adults with jobs. We also have players interested in PvP. PST in game for more information Mennochio#1663. Thanks, AshamanAshaman1 Sep 27
Sep 24 Guild Hodor leaves a bad taste. Joined a random heroic with horde guild "Hodor" and they did everything they could to do what they wanted and not what the party needed. I strongly suggest staying away from these people Thehound and Pashna Edit: Just to clarify what happened I queued for heroic eye of azshara and finally got in. After the first boss I said "can we do shellmaw, I need it for the world quest?" Shellmaw is basically right after this boss. Tank (Thehound) responded "We'll see how this goes". Not one word was spoken after this and when we got to the last boss I said "Remember shellmaw afterwards please." We killed wrath and they all insta left. Now I'm locked out of heroic and I get to queue for non-heroic just to complete my world quest. I think this should be punishable or at least given a warning for doing this, its poor character and dps doesn't get insta queues.Blotato1 Sep 24
Sep 22 LFM for Static Raid 10m Full on Tanks LFM for Static Raid 10m - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday's 9pmCST - 12amCST Start time. Currently full on tanks, need healers and dps. Post here or send whisper to Kahlen - Burning Legion or Turkin - Burning Legion.Kahlen0 Sep 22
Sep 19 Prot Warrior LFG I am a Prot Warrior looking for a raiding guild let me know if any guilds looking and need a tank ty for your time BT-BabySinclair #1474Bàbysinclair0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Healer LF Raiding Guild Resto druid LF raiding guild add my BNet Randomhero#1925Asweetcow1 Sep 19
Sep 15 Nostalgia: Old BL video. Thought I would share this old recruitment video I did many years ago. Some of you might recognize some of the names. I had it unlisted until today, so I don't really understand where it got its views from; maybe bots. If you were in Raven Guard, House Ilcarium [or however the hell you spell it], Zeks, or KotS at any point in time, then you are bound to recognize some of the people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxcbsFe8RgAgidan7 Sep 15
Sep 8 The Soulsplitters Recruiting Looking to get some new blood in this guild, make new friends, and run some content together. Casual atmosphere, down to do/run anything, let's see where we go from there! I made this guild for RL friends back in like TBC/Wrath and for the guild name (for RP reasons lol), but over the years many of them have stopped playing and is quite empty. Since I resubbed at the tail end of WoD, I've had several requests to join that I turned down due to how inactive the guild was, but has reawakened the spark in me for the social aspects of old. If you are interested, please let me know! The guild is listed in-game as recruiting, you can msg this character via mail or directly if I am online, or through my BNet: Redcloud#1326 I hope to hear from you. Let's continue the fight against The Burning Legion!Mortexx0 Sep 8
Sep 7 Recruiting for Legion <PRØ> - Burning Legion is looking for more people to join us for Legion! We offer raiding, wpvp, rbgs and more. We are a large active guild with friendly people who enjoy what the game has to offer. In the current expansion we run premade Ashrans, coliseums, rbg's, arenas, raids and some big wpvp events. If you are looking for a guild to enjoy the new expansion join PRØ today! Our current voice com is Ventrilo Legion raid and rbg schedules coming soon! For more info either post here or add either of thees btag for help or info Maater#11955 Sheut#1450 izor#2439Taincityjr2 Sep 7
Sep 7 LF a home LF a fun social guild. trying to respark the social aspect i once had in this game. hmu <3Danjr3 Sep 7
Sep 6 Looking for laidback or chill group/guild. Hello, I am looking to see if there is an existing group of folks on this server that are known to be laidback and chill when it comes to this game? I have been away for some time and wouldn't mind joining a chill guild.Bashuato0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Ashran - Fastest way to honor talents Hi Burning Legion Hope ya all are enjoying Legion so far! If you are looking to farm ur honour talents, get guaranteed marks of honor along with gear and a nice amount of gold Ashran is currently one of the fastest ways to farm HKS and to grind all your toons quickly Unlike BGS its a chance to get gold, gear most times you don't even get anything if you even manage to win a battleground, how ever in Ashran its guaranteed boxes and something in it! We are inviting people from all realms to queue up for Ashran so people can level up and grind their talents quickly on all their toons via Ashran ** Ashran is the fastest way to level up ur PvP honour talents, it is a 80 man BG and it never ends! ** Ashran has guaranteed 100% loot and marks of honour, no chances, no good luck needed here! Something will be in a box that you get from each event win, rare or a boss kill. ** Ashran is the best PvP Gold farming method in the game, where you can do large scale PvP and farm gold at the same time, I personally used to earn 15-20k gold in Ashran in a day when I needed gold, and this was the only way I earned any gold at all in WoD. ** Ashran is great for large guilds as you can play in large groups for some large scale pvp! Encourage people to queue up for Ashran, as the queues are slow at the moment, as people are exploring legion and still levelling. The faster people start queuing up the better! Read more at http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749004868 Have fun in Legion!Cryptids1 Sep 5
Sep 1 OP Guild Recruitment New guild forming with close friends of mine, we are looking for solid players that know their class and want to raid. Most of us are on daily after work. Starting heroic dungeons this week with our sights set on Raiding come Sept 20th. We are all pretty hyped over legion so there is plenty of motivation here with us! We are looking for 20M raiding: Solid Ranged DPS, a couple healers, and some rogues No guild website yet. We use curse voice for chat. PM me or Comatose in game for more info if you're interested in an invite.Dêma0 Sep 1
Aug 29 Anyone headed to blizzcon Any one from our cluster going to blizzcon this year? Always nice to meet people from around the server!Amsèt0 Aug 29
Aug 19 Seeking Jewelcrafter Alliance Greetings. I am an 85 twink (Don't be hatin') and am looking for a Jewelcrafter. I am seeking: Keen Lava Coral - http://www.wowhead.com/item=71853/keen-lava-coral +10 Haste / +10 Mastery Please add me on Real ID Nykion#1785, or send me an in game mail, Mötleycrüe.Mötleycrüe1 Aug 19
Aug 9 "Buenas Noches" Crybaby guild Buenas Noches the guild is bipolar. I dueled this rogue in the guild, he lost so he dueled again, lost once again. Then decides to act like a child with a thumb in his mouth crying because he cant beat me. Then he kicks me from the guild, i worked hard to get to "Veteran" and done good for this guild. Now, the guild master sides with the rogue because its his "Raid buddy" who likes to favor and hold this child's hand. You guys will never get passed 4/10 in raiding. Good luck to you allZirun17 Aug 9
Aug 9 Some Questions Hey Guys! :) I was wondering if your realm is active and is it more populated on the alliance or the horde? Thank You :)Tromks2 Aug 9
Aug 3 Prot Paladin and Disc Priest LFGuild Hello, My name is Visarion. Me and my RL friend are looking to get back into WoW. We raided Mythic Highmaul. Was AOTC. Played since Vanilla. A Lot of background. Looking for a 2-3 night a week progression raiding guild. 8pm-11pm EST. Both of us are 700+. Contact me at "Razzor#1353" We will talk more!Razr1 Aug 3
Aug 3 Paly Priest combo - LF Guild (A) Returning players looking for a guild on Alliance side Burning Legion 100 Paladin -ret- gear score 700 100 Priest -disc- gear score 655 We are 2 real life friends returning to WoW in anticipation of Legion Expansion, we are looking for people to play with do PvP and maybe a few for fun dungeons while we wait for the new expansion. We aim to grow with the guild and the expansion as we expect an influx of players and competitive guilds to race for the newly added content of Legion. We are experienced in PvP and Raiding and currently hold skills 700 lvl proficiency and 650+ gear scores.. This of course will be rendered less than after the expansion. Even though, still we want to have a group to help raise our skills, stats, and collect pretty purples with until our hearts content. Please contact myself - Softy Or reach out to my email james@patraminstitute.org If your guild fits and is on another server we are willing to move Thanks all!Softy0 Aug 3
Jul 17 13/13 N HFC Guild LF New & Returning Players Malicious Intent is recruiting New and Returning Players for Hellfire progression and beyond. Looking for Healers and DPS, but all are welcome. All I ask for is consistency. Be on time, buffed, and have a good attitude. Knowing the fights is a plus, but not required as they can be learned, same philosophy with gear. New and returning players welcome. Raid Nights Tuesday 7-10 PM ST Wednesday 7-10 PM ST Sunday 7-10 PM ST any questions please feel free to send me mail or whispersBoppinz1 Jul 17
Jul 1 <HC> (13/13 Mythic) - Gold CMs / BRF / HFC *Gold Challenge Modes* [General Information] 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes Runs usually take 2 hours to complete We care about professionalism and efficiency, here is a video of a sale being done fast and painless(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH1UBjVOw4s) All we ask from you is to play along the best you can(We don't belittle or judge your performance, you're buying from us all the pressure is on us to perform). If you can also bring along: 3 Flask, 60 potions, 2 invis potions, 3 goblin glider kits, it will help the run go even smoother! Add Auro#1292 for scheduling. [Pricing] 300k+ For Random Servers (Case By Case) 250k On Illidan / Zul'Jin / Burning Legion / Area52 / Uldum _______________________________________________________________ _____________________RAID SALE INFORMATION______________________ *Heroic Archimonde* 50k for Ahead of the Curve and the Grove Warden Mount For Scheduling contact: Sensations#1223 in game. *Mythic Blackhand Mount* 300k For Mythic Blackhand Achievement, and Mount For Scheduling contact: Sensations#1223 in game. *Mythic Hellfire Citadel* [General Information] Horde Only You will recieve the majority pieces of loot that drop that are usable by you. The only gear that may be kept is warforged/socketed and is usable/needed by a raider. Our avg ilvl is 742. We will never mix buyer gear types, you will be the only buyer for your gear type. We do our sales Tuesday between 7-11cst(Server time). Your sale will be scheduled within this window. In very rare circumstances we may need a Wednesday, but we will work with you if that comes up. From a full 13/13M run a buyer on average will gain 10-20 pieces of mythic gear(Depending on RNG). To Schedule a run, only contact: Sensations#1223 through battletag or in-game(Sensations-Burning Legion). [Pricing] *Hell Breach* - 100k Hellfire Assault - 25,000 Iron Reaver - 25,000 Kormrok - 50,000*Halls of Blood* - 175k Hellfire Council - 50,000 Kilrogg Deadeye - 50,000 Gorefiend - 75,000*Bastion of Shadows* - 225k Shadow-Lord Iskar - 75,000 Socrethar - 75,000 Tyrant Velhari - 75,000*Destructor's Rise* - 325k Fel Lord Zakuun - 75,000 Xhul'horac - 100,000 Mannoroth - 150,000*The Black Gate* Archimonde(No Mount) - 500,000 Archimonde(Mount) - 1,200,000 *Package Prices* 6/13M 275,000 9/13M(First 6, Iskar, Socrethar, Zakuun) 500,000 11/13M(All but mannoroth/archimonde) 675,000 13/13M(Without Mount) 1,300,000 13/13M(With Mount) 2,500,000Auro25 Jul 1
Jun 26 Goodbye Northrend been a good 2 years :) did not feel nostalgic until i found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE8jo1WjVto&feature=player_embedded#!Azurahealz7 Jun 26
Jun 26 Thoughtcast Boots & Quillward Harness Selling these items on Burning Legion - Alliance. Please contact me at Austin#12969 if you are interested.Bankkbankk1 Jun 26
Jun 16 I Return Discuss also....Vote Deshuzzdi 2012Deshuzzdi5 Jun 16
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
May 27 How to contact someone who is using a name? I want to rename my toon from Han to Henry and when I say the only other Henry on Burning Legion was a lvl 10 who is part of an inactive guild and hasn't played in a while I got kinda sad. Is there anyway I can contact him to see if he would be willing to delete his char or if there was anything else I could do. Thanks for your time/help.Hån1 May 27
May 26 hi friends hi friends!!! :DInvinçìble0 May 26