Burning Legion

Oct 23, 2011 sigh, Ironhowl I come back to seeing this, Ironhowl? http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/alexyuh123/?action=view&current=maxbank.png I thought I got rid of you before. Baby, I'm back.Maxbank1 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Dis guy http://tinypic.com/r/2h7nybd/7Sardonia0 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 Ha..haha..hahaha Ally player: "LF4M to engage combat with single horde player in elwynn forest, will be hiding next to guard until you get here." LawlBricont1 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 Jaron and Lilbub Transfer to Horde and join INVICTUS and raid SW with us. Seriously. Onilailoken will recruit the living !@#$ out of you.Alopecia13 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 21, 2011 LOL @ Alliance GJ defenders of stormwind! you guys are freakin awful.. 12 vs 6... and you have to respawn like 2-3 times a piece before you wipe us ^.^ you must be so proud!Jagi0 Oct 21, 2011
Oct 20, 2011 WTB Alabaster Plate Greaves If you got a pair, I am willing to purchase them for 250g.Ximm0 Oct 20, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 [A] Exodus 2/7 25H Recruiting! <Exodus> is a 5 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. Right now we are 2/7 Heroic in Firelands and are looking to recruit a few more players! What we need: * We are currently looking for good heals AND DPS. * We greatly need a couple of melee dps to replace current underperformers, ranged are also welcome to apply. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: 2/7 Heroic 25man, we are mainly struggling to move through heroics post nerfs due to needing to replace a few members so we're very motivated to recruit new players. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us . Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts. Most members will also happily answer questions for you in the event that no officer is on.Rusthole0 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 Obsidium Cleaver Due to the horrible drop rate, I am reduced to this: I am looking to obtain an Obsidium Cleaver. I do have an item to trade, which may be of interest to some. Please contact me in game on this character if you have one to sell or trade.Siln0 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 <Blaze End> Heroic 25 Man BWD Ninja! I just wanted to take a second to thank you for "graciously" letting me come to your heroic bwd 25 man and allow me to be carried. And by carried I mean come top 1-2 dps on both Magmaw and Omnitron, but thats honestly not the point. I wouldn't have made this post if you didn't have the nerve to try and humiliate me on your vent with all your minions. Letting your warlock (Selenora) roll on the 372 helm when she had the 378 t12 piece (granting 4 piece bonus I might add) just so she could give it to an under geared guildy (omgfearbomb) who rolled lower than me is sad enough. But when I address it in a private tell in a mature manner and you read it over vent as if you were wronged by me and are offended that I call your scheme an act of being a ninja, see that just takes the cake. call me a whining noob, I really don't mind, after dealing with your guild on vent only someone with severe self-esteem issues could be offended by anything you (wrapwarp and friends) say. I just thought I would type this out to give any potential future pugs a glimpse of what they may encounter. Flame on! HLongfep8 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 <HordeCore>5/7 H10 LF 1Tank, 1Heal, 1RDPS HordeCore (lvl 25 guild) is looking for dedicated players to fill out our core group. We need 1 non-dk tank and 1 healer (druid or pally). If there is a boomkin that is interested we would shuffle some things around. We are working on Heroic Firelands and are currently 5/7. We raid Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 7 server until 10 server (occasionally we will go later). Must be punctual, geared and know the fights. Having a positive attitude is a plus. Please send a message (or mail) in game to Bakuyuki or Lociendraug if you are interested. Please include your ILVL, spec and achieve. Thank You Burning Legion!Bakuyuki4 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 17, 2011 New To Server Looking for Guild I am new to this server but im looking for a pvp or raiding guild That is in need of a hunter i have done all 12/12 pre fl and 2 bosses down in fl so far. I am 25 years onl and am looking for something either late night or tues-thursday after 7 pm server .Remeya4 Oct 17, 2011
Oct 17, 2011 DELETE DELETEAlopecia0 Oct 17, 2011
Oct 16, 2011 Primal Dominion recruiting Primal Dominion (Level 25, 7/7) is looking to recruit a Mage or Elemental Shaman (Resto offspec a plus) for Firelands and 4.3. Interested? Apply at http://disableddominion.enjin.com/recruitment or speak to an officer ingame.Monsterhands0 Oct 16, 2011
Oct 16, 2011 Im so good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IyOvF1ZNcYDeshuzzdi2 Oct 16, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 I just thought i would let everyone know... I found what my new UI is going to look like. Best UI ever. http://i.imgur.com/13BwK.jpgJaron4 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 In the time... In the time I was gone, I have seen a increasing amount of !@#$%^ry. Well not with my own eyes, but a few birdies have told me some stories you see. The hand will rise, and it will deliver a slap to the face of the damned. I'm not homophobic, -*!@#$s.Ironhowl0 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 How is being a alliance on burning legion? Iv been thinking about leaving the horde and faction changing to the alliance, but first I would like to know how its like on the alliance such things as: Guilds Economy PvP and PeopleJahamas37 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Horde Elemental Shaman LF RBG group/guild this is the char, thunderstorm like a boss looking to run rbgs on the regular, as much as possible, 2-2 in rbgs now, the 2 losses we had a player leave in close games 1 of them it was tank -_- i was top dmg in 3 of those and top 5 in all http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j433/bombarasclat/WoWScrnShot_100911_033334.jpg?t=1318156633 wrecking ball @ 85 on this tune Iktahr0 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 12, 2011 <Take a Seat> LF Members! <Take a Seat> Lvl25 guild, is looking for members to fill our weekly 25m FL raid nights! right now we need resto druids and holy paladins but also are in need of range dps, moonkins would be nice! Our raid time are Friday and Saturday from 9pm to 1am Server time. For any more info please PST me in game!Freemage1 Oct 12, 2011
Oct 12, 2011 Thanks everyone I could not have done it without the hard work of all of you. I really and truly appreciate your hard work, kindness, and support throughout this process. I just want you to know that I'll be behind all of you that supported me whenever you would like.Çlothie17 Oct 12, 2011
Oct 12, 2011 Witness the carnage http://i.imgur.com/mwnbp.jpg INVICTUS: We're in your AH snatchin' your people upAlopecia3 Oct 12, 2011
Oct 11, 2011 Hunter looking for FL raids As topic says I'm looking for Firelands raid groups that start around 9:30 PM server time between Mondays and Thursdays. I've done all the fights on my main but can't find people to raid on this hunter. Thnx for the responses in advance.Catalan0 Oct 11, 2011
Oct 11, 2011 <Pretension> 6/7 HM Group LF Range DPS We are one of many groups in Pretension. We are looking for GEARED Range Dps (Shadow Prist, Hunter) others maybe considered. Raid times Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm server time Feel free to msg me whenever you want. Pst me on Pâidz the â is alt 1 3 1 or /who pretensionPâidz28 Oct 11, 2011
Oct 10, 2011 Pretension - 6/7 H - Looking for RDPS 4 H Rag Pretension is recruiting and we are looking for players with perfect/near-perfect attendance who know their class and research encounters ahead of time, are always ready with the appropriate consumables, etc. Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday, Thursday and Monday @ 7:00 PM server time until 11:00. We have a particular interest for the following classes/roles for Heroic Rag : - 1 RANGE : - Boomkin - Shadow Priest - Ele Shaman There are a few things we require of applicants: 1) Understand that we will take your raiding experience into account. 2) You need to have ventrilo and a working microphone. 3) If you know that you cannot attend our raids, don't bother applying. (Recurring issue) 4) Be geared and have at least 4/7 H experience in FL. If none of us know you, have some proof(logs) of your ability to succeed in a raid environment. Apply to Pretension if: - You are interested in progressing - You know your class well - You are always prepared for raids - You are willing to make some sacrifices (in-game) to help the guild progress Do NOT apply to Pretension if: - You are unable to follow instructions (this includes understanding english) - You are not available when it comes to our schedule - Your old guild did things differently and it apparently bothers you that we do them our way Feel free to send messages to Xrays or Kaamila if you have any questions. When you whisper don't say "Hey" or "You there?". Whisper on your main or your mains name, you will be looked at on armory and if u meet the requirements(gear/exp) you'll get a message back. *Pretension has 3 10man groups all 6/7H. My group, Snowies group, and Yoshi's group. This thread is for my group.Kaamila4 Oct 10, 2011
Oct 10, 2011 moarbleeds #1 JUST SAYINGMoarbleeds5 Oct 10, 2011
Oct 10, 2011 Og • 6/7 H25 • 3 Night • LF Lock + DPS Warr Realm: Burning Legion Battlegroup: Vindication Type: US CST PvP Faction: Horde Schedule: Tues 6-11 | Sun 6-11 | Mon 6-11 About Og has successfully completed every encounter Classic, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and most of Cataclysm has had to offer all while maintaining a less demanding three night raid schedule. While members are not required to log on outside those hours many participate in other aspects of the game on off nights. To apply post a well written application to our recruitment forum or to apply privately PM it to Tarasque. For any further questions you may contact Tarask, Sacer, Bignog, or Kolvini. Progress Blackwing Descent H25: 6/6 The Bastion of Twilight H25: 5/5 Throne of the Four Winds H25: 2/2 Firelands H25: Beth'tilac H25: Lord Rhyolith H25: Alysrazor H25: Shannox H25: Baleroc, the Gatekeeper H25: Majordomo Staghelm N25: Ragnaros Recruitment Tanks: Full Healers: Full Melee: 1-2 • frost death (medium) • feral druid (high) • combat rogue (medium) • retribution paladin (medium) • fury warrior (high) • 1-2 of any of the above, pretty flexible Ranged: 1 • affliction warlock (high) Always recruiting exceptional players of any role, class, and spec. Achievements Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas Realm First! Obsidian Slayer Realm First! Magic Seeker Glory of the Raider (10 and 25 player) Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 and 25 player) Realm First! Celestial Defender - US 62 Realm First! Death's Demise - US 58 Realm First! Grand Crusader - US 15 Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 and 25 player) Realm First! Fall of the Lich King (25% buff) - US 66 Realm First! Nefarian - US 59 Realm First! Al'Akir - US 61 Realm First! Sinestra - US 54 Websites http://www.og-guild.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Og http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/322/ http://www.youtube.com/user/ogguild Cheers.Sacer280 Oct 10, 2011
Oct 5, 2011 LF weekend/ super late night raiding guild. Looking for a progressed/progressing 10 or 25 raiding guild that does weekends and/or super late night raiding. like, 1 am raiding.Tustiand0 Oct 5, 2011
Oct 4, 2011 How do magnets work? YES THEY DO LISTEN TO OUR GUILD ANTHEM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg_NVgtpjj0Deshuzzdi1 Oct 4, 2011
Oct 2, 2011 Wtb Muradin's Favor Hey guys just looking for someone horde or alliance with a Muradin's Favor they are willing to sell. Send me a mail in game, pm in game, or reply on the forums so I can contact you. Thanks again!Snotspîll8 Oct 2, 2011
Oct 2, 2011 80s horde side? Just wondering if there are any exp locked 80's pvping/raiding horde side, or any active 80's doing the same without a cata account. Give me a shout out here or ingame under Tightly or Mogorgan.Tightly1 Oct 2, 2011
Oct 1, 2011 <Limitless> (7/7) - Recruiting Limitless is looking for healer(s) to fill the core raid spot for heroic progression and 4.3 content. Contact Adema (ALT:Midgetslayer) or Thassimar. Limitless-Guild.net http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Limitless http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=1e6don8apk000000000000000000000000000000 Need: Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman or Holy/Disc Priest Raid Schedule Tuesday & Sunday 8:00PM - 12:00AM Server Requirements: 6/7 Raid Experience ~ 367 EQUIPPED Ilvl The ability to learn boss fights without having your hand held. Adema6 Oct 1, 2011
Oct 1, 2011 [A] Reanimated LF DK/Feral/Mage 2/7 H25 About Reanimated Reanimated is an Alliance guild that was formed in November of 2007. We have been a progression oriented guild through Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We are currently looking for members to push through Firelands Recruiting UH/Frost DK Feral Druid Cat or Bear Mage We are always looking for exceptional players of any class. Scheduling Raid times are Sunday - Wednesday, 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm CST. If you are unable to maintain at least 80% attendance, we may not be the guild for you. Current Progress Heroic Firelands: 2/7 What we expect from our applicants One or more raid parses or combat logs Cataclysm Raiding Experience 346 and above item level gear Additional raiding experience is a plus Hardmode WotLK Experience Burning Crusade Experience Notable Achievements TBC Cleared all content including M'uru pre 3.0 and KJ post 3.0 WotLK The Immortal Glory of the Raider (10/25) Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10/25) Algalon (10/25) Herald of the Titans A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity A Tribute to Insanity (10/25) Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10/25) Heroic: Fall of the Lich King (10/25) Heroic: The Twilight Destroyer (10) Earth, Wind, and Fire (10/25) Cataclysm Reins of the Dark Phoenix For any additional questions, please contact Ibalis, Madogre, or Truelight in game or visit www.reanimatedguild.net. Thank you for your interest in Reanimated. ...Ibalis153 Oct 1, 2011
Sep 30, 2011 [H] BloodForWhiskey recruiting (CLOSED) closedDerenis4 Sep 30, 2011
Sep 30, 2011 [A] LF Alchemist w/ Vial of the Sands Recipe As the title says, you can whisper the following characters -Nichoz -Gilfar -Nächoz (Alt Code = 132) Or send an in-game mail to Nichoz ThanksNichoz1 Sep 30, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 COD herbs FTW I need tons of herbs. I'm looking for mageroyal, briarthorn, swiftthistle, and bruiseweed. I'll take any amount for 50 silver a piece, or 10 gold a stack (1g each, 20g/stack for bruiseweed).Lomana0 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 Assailants recruiting for ten man firelands Hi there burning legion, as a long time follower in different guilds, and being away from the game since the release of firelands, a friend and I have decided to take a stab at starting up a guild. We simply want to be able to jump right into firelands and gear up before the launch of 4.3 in the coming months. We'd like to raid 2 or 3 nights a week in the evenings (eastern time). If interested please send me a tell/mail in game, or to Maelyn. Or reply here, I'll be checking this as well :)Tahal0 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 MM hunter lf partner for 2v2 Hi i'm looking for a 2v2 partner to do arena for fun and for points. I'm from Quebec so if you talk french its very good. But i understand english also. No need pvp gear and skills yet. I dont care. I just want to do arena ^^ and improve. Thank youMalux0 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 WTT Pets I'd like to trade the five Horde pets from the Argent Tournament for the five Alliance ones. I've already transferred them over. Please whisper or send me in-game mail.Audrina0 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 24, 2011 FSD • 6/7 H10 • 2 Night • Recruitment Closed Realm: Burning Legion Battlegroup: Vindication Type: US CST PvP Faction: Horde Schedule: Sun 8:15-11 | Mon 7-11 About Hello. FSD Group 2 was formed in August. We are 6/7 heroic mode. Recruitment is currently closed. For any further questions you may contact Ponygiggles, Drflorun, or Mario in-game. Progress Blackwing Descent H10: 6/6 The Bastion of Twilight H10: 5/5 Throne of the Four Winds H10: 2/2 Firelands H10: Beth'tilac H10: Lord Rhyolith H10: Alysrazor H10: Shannox H10: Baleroc, the Gatekeeper H10: Majordomo Staghelm N10: Ragnaros Recruitment • We are currently closed on recruitment Achievements None... we just formed... Websites fsdgroup2.guildportal.com Though it is pretty much worthless. Contact us in game. Cheers.Ponygiggles11 Sep 24, 2011
Sep 23, 2011 Looking for Raid Team Hey, everyone. I haven't been playing very long, but I've been really interested in getting into raids. I've been running troll heroics and stuff to try and get geared up for them. I'm a Ret Paladin and I don't have a lot of experience, but if anyone would like to add me on their team or just try to get something together, let me know. I'm available mostly from Thursday to Sunday.Penkur0 Sep 23, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 WTS Savage Raptor Savage Raptor 150k Will sell Alliance or Horde. Send me an in-game mail if interested.Serejai3 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 At Least We Capped Farm(reformed) Recruiting After reaching nearly 700 toons in our guild due to an inactive guild leader we got tired of losing rbg after rbg to bads and have recently done some "reforming" involving kicking nearly 500 members. We are looking to reform and take more skilled players for rbgs. Our rbgs times are not solid yet but we are looking to run at 8 server on days that work for our group. Right now we are recruiting all classes and specs who are currently able to link an 1800 rbg achievement. Higher is always a plus! This may change as we recruit more..but right now we are just looking to fill our roster with players who can actually get past 1600. People You Can Whisper In Game: Deshuzzdi Rodnachent(deathdealer on his dk) Sadar Shadowpoison MoshingDeshuzzdi37 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Eternal Elementium Handguards I am currently looking for a blacksmith to craft these gloves, I have all the mats and will tip nicely. I just cant seem to find anyone horde side via trade chat so I decided to check if anyone on the forums had it. Thank YouLongfep0 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Looking for friends. No, seriously. Lol. I reactivated this account after two years of inactivity to find that I was hacked... even my friends list is gone. This game is lonely without people to spend endless hours goofing off with. Anyone out there looking to have that sort of solidarity? I don't mind what we do, so long as it's a hell of a lot of fun.Spottednoble3 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 LF 10/25 raiding guild Nightace Holy Pally Ilevel – {pvp- 383} {pve- 378} 2/7 Heroic in 10’s pre nerf I am looking for one that raids 2-3 nights per week sometime between 6pm and 12pm sever time. {Full time spot} Hit me up here or in game for more information. Nightace1 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 WTS Mulgore Hatchling Anyone interested?Sardonia1 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 alliance read if you see raharoth in the molten front....run....because im coming for youRaharoth16 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Ridotto for President - 2012 Discuss.Ridotto6 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 18, 2011 LvL 70 twink guild. I am looking for a lvl 70 twink guild or a guild with a lot of active 70 twinks. Have a healin priest, am experienced healer and an ok shadow, also almost done lvling my hunter. Having issues finding one right now and thought maybe some one on the forums would know of one.Lolshadowop7 Sep 18, 2011
Sep 18, 2011 Deshuzzdi for President - 2012 Hello citizens, I have important information for you. I am hereby announcing my run for the 2012 Presidential Election against Ridotto. I know its very surprising and word was I would not run for office but now that I have heard that only Ridotto is running...It is my duty to run against him. Why? Because Ridotto shares many traits with...Hitler. Thats right, Hitler. Ridotto has been seen many times blaming the Gnomes for losing us the RBG or the Gnomes are the reason he cannot get a girlfriend and the Gnomes are the reason his mother beats him. But I know better than this. Do not give in to him. It is not the Gnomes, Ridotto just sucks. Hes a terrible choice for office. Once again I know I said I would not run...but this is too far. If Ridotto is elected I assure you a genocide will become reality! Ridotto cannot be allowed this position!! Oh and Ridotto...do not try to slander me...or the screenshots of you naked and drunk in Stormwind slums will be released So I warn you... Vote Deshuzzdi 2012...or, face extinction.Deshuzzdi3 Sep 18, 2011