Burning Legion

Apr 9, 2011 LF Scribe (Horde) Need Glyph of Spirit Tap (Priest). Have mats, and will tip well. For some reason, I can find NO ONE that can/is willing to craft it. Feel free to add/message Vetis (my priest) in game, or I will check back here hourly.Zelse1 Apr 9, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 hello there I've just transfered here, I was wondering if there are any suitable guilds I can join that focus on pvp. Thank you. Jaykwon4 Apr 9, 2011
Apr 9, 2011 [H] <Muffins of Mayhem> is recruiting! <Muffins of Mayhem> is a new 8/12 raiding guild currently recruiting to fill several spots in our Core-10. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join our weekend raid team, raiding Fri/Sat 7-11PM. The guild is being led by several alts from high-end heroic raiding guilds, and we are hoping to draw quality members to help our runs go smoothly. We are currently seeking : 1 Ranged: Mage/SPriest/Ele Shaman 1 Melee: Frost DK/Feral Druid/Enh Shaman 1 Healer: Resto Shaman/Holy Priest Any interested individuals should feel free to contact Kirrick or Missappeàr via in-game mail or PM.Kirrick5 Apr 9, 2011
Apr 8, 2011 ◄ Recruiting - 25mans - 2/13H - 3nts/wk ► <Exodus> is a 4 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. Right now we are 11/12 on regular and 2/13 on Heroic in 25 man raids and are looking to recruit a few more fun loving and dedicated players! What we need: * We are currently looking for a boomkin, a ret pally, a combat rogue, a DK or a mage. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: We are currently 11/12 and 2/13Heroic in 25 man. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us . Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale, Palsgraf or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts. Phiale0 Apr 8, 2011
Apr 7, 2011 LFM for serious 5s. Hey everyone, Looking for some fairly active people for a serious 5s team. The normal composition is Resto Druid (me), MM Hunter, Demo/Destro Lock, Frost/Fire Mage, Disc. Priest. I have members for these spots but I'm looking for people that can run when someone is absent. I'm mainly LF a backup Hunter and backup Disc. Priest. Right now we're at 1575 and hoping to make it way higher, the goal is basically gladiator. If your interested please have sufficient resil, know your class, and a mic for vent. Thanks,Aroeseo0 Apr 7, 2011
Apr 6, 2011 <Mysteria> [A] Recruiting Healer <Mysteria> 12/12. And Realm #1 on guild achievements. If you are seeking more raid time or perhaps less drama we can accomadate you! We are expanding our raid teams for dedicated and experienced players with good raid awareness and positive energy! If you are a mature player and can make raid attendance and can work in a team for accomplishing raiding and guild achievements then we want you! RECRUITMENT: Recruiting: Team #1 Tues-Thurs,optional Monday. 7-11 (Core Healer and Caster DPS). Recruiting: Team #2 Sat-Sun, Afternoon, optional Monday. (Core Open). We also consider guild mergers if your guild is not raiding or is interested in progression raiding. We expect raid attendance to punctual with proper preparation. If an absence is needed we expect early notification so we can replace as needed. The guild will assist with Gemming and Enchanting as available but it’s each player’s responsibility to have gear ready. We also have raid “Cauldron of Battle”, and Seafood Magnifique Feast for raid consumables. With adequate funding the guild will also pay repairs towards progression bosses. Each member is otherwise responsible for gear repairs. Our website is Mysteriaguild.info You may send an email to admin@mysteriaguild.info Ingame msg ßless (GM), orMilitas (RL) or Balcrog(RL).ßless0 Apr 6, 2011
Apr 6, 2011 Priest Bubble in 70 arena OP much? Whoever had the bright idea of making priest bubble so OP was a jack....9k absorb at 70 is 75% of a players health. I mean i atleast i can solo hard switch and kill a druid/resto but priest just have to pop PS or PWS and boom there good....and it does not help 95% of combs 1800+ r something disc priest its just plain dumb i would understand 5-6k absord but 8-9k is me having to kill the dude twice in a row for him to die....Vanishnpwn3 Apr 6, 2011
Apr 5, 2011 Death Corps 4/13 Heroic Recruiting All Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday(alt runs/clean up short night) 10pm-2am st raids * We are looking for exceptional players of all classes. With a high focus on Boomkins, a DPS DK, Paladin that can do it all (Heal, tank, or DPS), and Shaman (Enhnc). Full on warriors. Must have heroic experience in current content, know your class inside and out, and have a 355+ il. Death Corps is currently 4/13 Heroic 10m. We are looking to build a 25 man raid roster by next content wave. Our 10m core is extremely knowledgeable, and looking for like minded people! We are a friendly guild that's organized and progressing steadily. App @ dc-forums.comBlackbety2 Apr 5, 2011
Apr 5, 2011 [A] 10 man, 12/12 - LF 1 R-DPS and 1 Heals WHO we are: The Art of Ruin is a 10 man Alliance guild. The core of the guild are RL friends that made the guild when Blizzard announced that every tier of raiding would have a 10 man version in WOTLK. Tired of dealing with the larger guilds that constantly have all sorts of drama and end up breaking apart we formed with the goal of raiding and progressing through the 10 man content of the game with a small tight knit group of friends. The core of TAoR know each other IRL, but those we have picked up along the course of this expansion have quickly found themselves a part of the group. WHAT we are looking for: We are looking for a reliable person who wants to raid, progress and have some fun with the same 9 other individuals for the rest of this expansion and hopefully the rest of the time you play the game. We currently have 8-9 players like that and are looking to round out our roster after losing a member due to lack of interest in the game. That being said we are currently looking for: Recruiting DPS: High Priority (Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman) Healer: Resto Druid or Priest. WHERE we are currently at: We are 12/12 and looking to quickly get back into attempting hard modes as soon as we find suitable replacements for the healer we lost. WHEN we raid: At present time we raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 6ST/7Eastern till roughly 10:00ST/11:0Eastern. We are looking for people who can make all three of these raid nights. WHY we are recruiting: Had some people lose interest in the game and are looking to replace them to quickly get back into attempting hard modes. HOW to contact us: Head over to www.theartofruin.guildportal.com for applications on the forums, or if you wish to speak to someone in person you can contact Dagorlad in game.Dagorlad0 Apr 5, 2011
Apr 4, 2011 <Limitless> 9/12 recruiting for 25 mans Limitless is a 25 man guild looking to bolster its roster to finish current content and prepare to hit Firelands hard in 4.2! Limitless has been raiding since pre-BC and has many active original raiders. We started raiding Cataclysm in February. We raid Tuesday 8-12 Server and Sunday 7-12 server. We are currently recruiting: 1 geared plate with tank/dps sets 350 iLvL. 1-2 healers geared holy or Disc priest and resto druid 350 iLvL. 1 Enhance shaman 350 iLvL. all exceptional applications will be discussed. MUST HAVE: Ventrilo and mic. knowledge of fights good attitude and learning curve (progression takes time and patience) PST Adema, Realvhee, or Hallebeary in game OR APPLY HERE http://www.limitless-guild.net/forumsPowermonger0 Apr 4, 2011
Apr 2, 2011 [A] 355 Fire Mage LF 10 man guild 10/12 355 ilevel fire mage looking for a 10 man guild with a regular dps spot for me. Have downed everything except Nef and Al'Akir, and i know those fights. Weeknights are ideal (like tues-thurs) but I'm up for weekend raiding too. Skilled, reliable, raid aware & generally badass player. Looking for a regular slot to down content each week and move into some hardmodes.Entilzhà3 Apr 2, 2011
Apr 1, 2011 Alliance - Light Brigade 10M Raiding Open Raid Times: Wednesday 9PM Server Time to Midnight Thursday 9PM Server Time to Midnight Looking for 1 of the following: Prot Paladin Mage Resto Druid Holy Priest Resto Shaman Requirements: Vent DBM Class knowledge Interest in unicorns Light Brigade currently has 12/12 NM and 1/13 HM experience in this tier. We are looking for 1-2 people to fill the above roles and commit to raiding on both nights Wednesday/Thursday. This group is currently is 5/12. With consistent players we expect progression to happen quickly. Please whisper/mail Feldoh in game for more information.Feldoh3 Apr 1, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 [A] LF Holy Pally for 3's! Lf geared/exp holy pally for 3's running unh DK/Mage/Hpally whisper/mail Vecter if you need more infoz!Vespre0 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 [A] Tenchou - Recruiting for 10 Man Raids About Tenchou: Tenchou is primarily a 10-man raiding guild. Tenchou was formed by ex-hardcore raiders who transfered here from Mal'ganis, who don't wish to raid full time but still want to slay internet dragons as time permits. The majority of the guild has been raiding since Molten Core. Not everyone in the guild is a raider as members can vouch for social invites. Tenchou isn't a hardcore guild, we like to play WoW. We do not want to live WoW. That being said we have many alts that we're willing to play. We want to raid, but understand that there are Real Life commitments from time to time. We're interested in Guild Achievements so long as they fit into our schedule. Our goal is to raid 2-3 times per week for 2-3 hours per raid day. We currently raid @ 7:30 server Fridays and Saturdays as our roster allows. We're currently 12/12 after only a couple full raid nights. Before considering applying to Tenchou ask yourself a few questions first: Am I younger than 18 years of age? Mom always calls the raid early. Did he just say the "F" word on vent? Do I click my abilities? If yes, I wish you luck elsewhere. We want people that can DPS and heal properly. Which means good numbers and staying alive. Why does everyone suck compared to me? Gamepros belong elsewhere. You should have no problems finding a guild. How many guilds have I been in? My nine fingers don't cover them all. We're not looking for tourists or guild hoppers. We want people to join our team, our community. Whats TBC? We're looking for individuals with raiding experience. WoW has been out for a long time and inevitably people have grown up during that time. We're looking for mature (not too mature please) raiders that want to down content without forgetting personal hygiene and without resorting to crapping in socks. Will they let my GF/BF raid? We don't recruit package deals. It never works out. We recruit individuals that stand on their own two feet. However, permanent members can invite social members (Fourchou). We're always open to individuals that meet our requirements. Recruitment Wants: as of (03/31/11) Healer/DPS - Restoration Shaman w/ Elemental off-spec, Holy Paladin w/ Retribution off-spec DPS - Hunter / Death Knight Tank - Warrior / Death Knight We're always open to exceptional individuals regardless of class. Recruitment Process: Assuming you've read this post up until now you're doing well so far. First step: Register on the http://www.tenchou.net/ forum. The administrators will see that you've registered and you will be accepted within a day. Unless we're lazy. Second step: Fill out a short application. Character name: Alt(s): Guild History: Raiding Experience: Availability: The application is short, because we're more interested in you than any other metric. Novels aren't necessary. Present yourself well and it will entice us to interview you. Third step: If we like your application we'll schedule a time to get into Ventrilo for a chat. Fourth step: If we like you and feel as though we're a good fit we will send you an invite. Fifth step: Recruits enter the guild as Notchou. This is a very limited rank, it isn't meant to be insulting. When putting fish in a new tank you leave them in a plastic bag first so they can acclimate themselves. Sixth and final step: You've spent 2-3 weeks as Notchou. You've played nice with everyone. You've proven your commitment. You'll be promoted to Threechou as a permanent raider. Thanks for reading!Mohtang6 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 WTT Halaa tokens Im looking for an 85 that will trade me deaths in halaa for enough token for both mountsAmiyah4 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 29, 2011 Recruiting Mage or Ele/resto shaman Looking for a competent and decently geared mage or shaman for heroic content. Currently 1/12 heroic and can't progress without a 10th! I'll check here every so often but contacting me in game on this character either with a message or mail would probably be the best.Getreall0 Mar 29, 2011
Mar 29, 2011 [H] Pretension 10 man raid and pvp guild Pretension is a level 16 guild that was established at the beginning of cataclysm that consists of many types of players that all know how to dougie. We are currently running 3 groups and our furthest group is 10/12. We are looking for competent players that can perform in either a pvp or raid environment. Currently for our 10 man group we are looking for: - skilled players of any class All raid members are expected to come to the raids prepared. This includes: - flasks and pots - food buffs - and know how to dougie ("Yeah thats cool.") We are looking for preferably 1800+ experienced players of any class and spec. We are looking to get into rated bg's and pvp in general. For more information contact battlemaster race in game with your dougie spec.Thunderkami3 Mar 29, 2011
Mar 28, 2011 Recruiting for Nef &on. 11/12 for few weeks We are a raiding group that has lost numerous people just as we were progressing. Looking for bomb ass healers or dps. We raid Sun, Mon, Wed 9:30pm-~12:30am server time *prefer mage, shaman, priest. (others may apply as well) Will speak to anyone who is capable of achieving these goals with us. Please know the fights. We are willing to teach them to a great player. We are in need of more dedicated players to join our ranks. PM Radroach or Flamngdwagon ingame or reply to this thread!Radroach1 Mar 28, 2011
Mar 26, 2011 LF 2200+ DK for 3s Unholyplay TITLE EXPLAINS IT ALLTuppac0 Mar 26, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 [H] <Crossbones> 12/12 seeks literate raiders What we offer: * Environment free of racial/sexual/gender/religious discrimination/harassment. * All applicants required to be able to write in complete sentences, and at least fake being an adult. * Currently running six raid groups of varying schedules and nights/week to fit a wide range of playstyles. * Large, active guild with many members on throughout the day (and night.) What we seek: *Mages *Warlocks *Healers of any sort http://www.crossbonesguild.org/ for more information, or to submit an application.Spirulina0 Mar 25, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 WTB Magic Rooster Egg Looking to trade gold for a Magic Rooster Egg Send me a tell or an ingame mail if you're interested in selling and for how much if so. I will pay extra for any sellers who are able to server transfer (neutral auction house for alliance transfers/will pay more due to larger neutral auction house cut). Thanks ahead of time!Wombocombo1 Mar 25, 2011
Mar 25, 2011 H paladin LF 2v2/3v3 partner(s) im 3k resil H paladin i've gone 1900 so far in this expack on this toon, and also 1900 in 3s and 2s on my mage. Also in wotlk I went 1900 in 2s with a unholy DK. Whisper me in game or send in game mail for more information. 2v2 What classes I am looking for as a 2v2 partner is: Arms Warrior or a Unholy Deathknight 3v3 What comps I am looking to run in 3v3 are: H paladin and a arms warrior with either a warlock,enh shaman,unholy DK or feral druid Ezykiel0 Mar 25, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 im back gang HI QUACK HEH QUACK QUACK..listen..http://www.xfire.com/live_video/devo6990/....chocolate doesnt feel like bleach..but on the other hand the elephant up the street is selling snow cones? ok thats not what she said to the butcher..im not even an obama voter but i still get free sky miles.but out in africa they get all the arbys..i dont even know why she wore that banana, it makes her fallopian tuBe look floppy..anyways heres the kangaroo from all in the family..cheersBigduckplaya0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Lilbub daddys gonna get ya! I used to love you, but i have to kill you....... / theme from JAWSThetodd45 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 How's Burning Legion I was a long time BL horde player and just wondering hows it going?Isuc1 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 New World of Warcraft Commercial "Hi, my name is Charlie Sheen and I am a Troll Warlock..." (Cut to epic dotting sequence, and every time he gets a kill..."Winning") At the end, he is killed, but resurrects via soul stone (because warlocks can't die) and says "Winning." FinSalvatorè1 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 [H] LFM for RBG So I'm a new xfer here with a 2250 RBG rating and I'm looking for skilled players who know how to assist for kill targets and know how to CC with out being told what and when to CC... As of right now I'm shooting for Wednesday to be our first round of RBGs. Also the horde guild <At least we capped farm> wanted to challenge my group I can put together in War Games, so lets show them whats up. Send me in game mail or add me to your list and send me a in game tell for more info and to inquire about being put on the team roster... Vent required hopefully you have a mic... Also if everyone has Skype we can use that if you'd all prefer Good hunting - SeshedSeshed2 Mar 21, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 @Lilbubheelz You didn't accept my challenge at tb bro :(.Deshuzzdi38 Mar 21, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 <Mysteria> 10/12 Recruiting Core Healer <Mysteria> If you are seeking more raid time or perhaps less drama we can accomadate you! We are expanding our raid teams for dedicated and experienced players with good raid awareness and positive energy! We are currently 10/12. And Realm #1 on guild achievements. We do not tolerate drama. We are focused on the player rather than gear score, we want mature players who are dedicated and can make raid attendance and can work in a team for accomplishing raiding and guild achievements. RECRUITMENT: Recruiting: Healer (Paly/Shammy/Priest) for CORE team position. Must be geared, dedicated to raiding and familiar with the T11 dungeons. This is for raiding this week. We also consider guild mergers if your guild is not raiding or is interested in progression raiding. Our raid times are as followed. Tuesday thru Thursday and optional Monday 7-11pm (CST) (Server Time). Contact for exact times. We expect raid attendance to punctual with proper preparation. If an absence is needed we expect early notification so we can replace as needed. The guild will assist with Gemming and Enchanting as available but it’s each player’s responsibility to have gear ready. We also have raid “Cauldron of Battle”, and completed Seafood Magnifique Feast for raid consumables. With adequate funding the guild will also pay repairs towards progression bosses. Each member is otherwise responsible for gear repairs. Our website is Mysteriaguild.info You may send an email to admin@mysteriaguild.info Ingame msg ßless (GM) or Deemonious(RL). We prefer to interview over vent rather than an application process.ßless0 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 [H] Immortal 4/13 Recruiting LF Ranged/Heals Immortal is a Horde guild on the Burning Legion (US) server. We currently run a combination of 25man and 10mans. At a minimum we clear all of the t11 content on normal each week in both 10mans, leaving as much time as possible on heroic content. We currently are 4/13, with Halfus, Chim, Atra and Maloriak down on heroic. We use a loot council system based on merit that ensures upgrades/sidegrades won't be sharded. Overall we are a pretty easygoing group of people, but we are serious when it comes to raiding and progression. Currently our raid nights are as follows: (All times are in server time, which is US Central time.) Tuesday: 7:30-11:00 Wednesday: 7:30-11:00 Thursday: 730-11:00 Occasionally we will also raid Monday nights if we need to clear content. Our current objective is to fill in the gaps in our 25man with consistent and capable players, so that we no longer need to run two ten mans to progress. Applicants are expected to be able to make these raid nights. We would like to bolster our roster so that one member's absence does not hinder progression. Recruitment Demand by Class/Role: (Last Updated 3/10) Warrior: Closed Shaman: Closed Hunter: Closed Priest: Open Shadow, Holy/Disc (Either is fine.) Warlock: Open Paladin: Closed Druid: Open Resto, Moonkin (Resto with Moonkin OS is ideal.) Mage: Open Rogue: Open DK: Closed Exceptional players should always apply regardless of demand! While no kind of log or parse is required for you to apply it is certainly encouraged. We also welcome and encourage groups of friends that would like to transfer together. Please apply at our website: http://immortal.whahay.net/Danks10 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 <Eternity>H1/12 Enh Sham,Frost DK,Ret Pally Eternity on Burning Legion is currently seeking a Frost DK,Enhancement Shaman Ret pally for our core 10man group to be competitive with our current roster to fill a remaining opening. Any exceptional applicant will also be considered even if they aren't a class we are actively recruiting. Our guild core are a group a friends who have all cleared up to 11/12 and aim to progress quickly through content onto heroics while completing raid achievements along the way. We are all quick to pick up on new strategies and are always prepared for raids so we expect the same from all applicants. Raid times are 8-11 EST Mon-Wed Requirements: -Must have ventrilo -Know your class well and be able to play offspec if needed -Come prepared with basic knowledge of fight mechanics -Be able to adapt quickly to new strategies as we have a fairly tight raid schedule and will not tolerate carrying dead weight If this sounds appealing to you please drop an app on our guild website at http://eternitybl.enjin.com/homeStatïc37 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 <TBSH> Recruiting Priest/Shaman 1/13 H10 TBSH is now under new management and is currently in need of a Priest (Disc/Holy), Resto Shaman, and Feral Druid (Tank/DPS) for 10man heroic content. For some reason we always get healers that get gear then stop playing and it has hindered our progression. Raid Nights are tuesday and wensday at 6:30pm and saturday at 11pm. If you think you would be an asset to our guild please feel free to apply on our website. TBSH.enjin.com or whisper me in game.Envvyy1 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 [A] WTB Dreadfang venom sac Looking to buy massive quantity of dreadfang venom sac. Buying roughly 1200 of them. Paying 1g per, please c.o.d. them.Kelena2 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 Looking for Major Resilience Enchant If you have the enchant, Enchant Chest - Major Resilience, please leave a reply here. Thanks!Tyralyssa0 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 INVICTUS http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6460/fubuki.jpg http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8343/kowasuyo.jpg http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6638/mazeg.jpgFubukichi3 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 ◄ Recruiting - 25mans - 11/12 - 3nts/wk ► <Exodus> is a 4 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. Right now we are 11/12 in 25 man raids and are looking to recruit a few more fun loving and dedicated players! What we need: * We are currently looking for ranged DPS and heals. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: We are currently 11/12 in 25 man. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us . Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale, Palsgraf or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts. Phiale0 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 So a guild gets server first on heroic Nef... And there's no thread on it? I am disappoint seriously. I don't know who got it, because it was horde. Props thoughNankurunaisa5 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 17, 2011 <Mysteria> Raid Recruitment. <Mysteria> If you are seeking more raid time or perhaps less drama we can accomadate you! We are now recruiting players for rapid Cataclysm end-game raid progression. We are expanding our raid teams for dedicated and experienced players with good raid awareness and positive energy! We are currently 10/12. And Realm #1 on guild achievements. We had player attendance issues hindering us from progressing at a more rapid pace. We are experienced raiders looking for like minded individuals. We do not tolerate drama. We are focused on the player rather than gear score, we want mature players who are dedicated and can make raid attendance and can work in a team for accomplishing raiding and guild achievements. RECRUITMENT: Recruiting: Hunter for CORE team position. Must be geared, dedicated to raiding and familiar with the T11 dungeons. Recruiting: Team#2 Open positions for new10/25m team. We also consider guild mergers if your guild is not raiding or is interested in progression raiding. Our raid times are as followed. Monday thru Thursday 7-11pm (CST) (Server Time). We expect raid attendance to punctual with proper preparation. If an absence is needed we expect early notification so we can replace as needed. The guild will assist with Gemming and Enchanting as available but it’s each player’s responsibility to have gear ready. We also have raid “Cauldron of Battle”, and completed Seafood Magnifique Feast for raid consumables. With adequate funding the guild will also pay repairs towards progression bosses. Each member is otherwise responsible for gear repairs. Our website is Mysteriaguild.info You may send an email to admin@mysteriaguild.info Ingame msg ßless (GM)or Deemonious(RL). We prefer to interview over vent rather than an application process.ßless0 Mar 17, 2011
Mar 17, 2011 Arena for points; early morning. I'm looking for a 2v2 dps partner for points each week. I am not able to play with my regular team members because I moved. I'd be looking to play between 4am-10am sever time.Iodous0 Mar 17, 2011
Mar 17, 2011 [H] Direct Control [1/13H] Recruiting! Direct Control 10 Man Raiding guild Raid Times - Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:30 PM CST We are a dedicated group of raiders that like to push content while having fun through a closely-knit atmosphere. We are actively seeking competent raiders that are reliable, and know their class inside and out. Whisper or send an in-game mail to Tugboatsyo or Lineofire. We are currently recruiting for our GROUP 1. Classes needed: Tank (1) - Death Knight - Warrior Ranged (1) - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman Healer (3) - Restoration Shaman - Holy or Discipline Priest Requirements: - Mostly 359 Gear - At least 11/12 experience Relevant Websites http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Direct+Control http://www.directcontrolguild.com/forum/index.phpTugboatsyo5 Mar 17, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 [A] 12/12 10 man LF 1 healer 1 dps Tired of posting the same regurgitated nonsense so heres some bullet points about us. *The Art of Ruin is a 10 man raiding guild currently 12/12. *Currently have only 10 raiders in the guild. Seems every week lately someone is having to cut their raiding week short for one reason or another and were looking to pick up 1 dps and 1 heals. *DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, SPriest, Ele Shaman. *Heals: Priest, Druid, Shaman. *Please have some sort of log parse to show your dps/healing data. Because we have 10 and are looking to pick up 1-2 people, people will have to sit week to week so this should be expected. Continue to show up, on time, prepared, and do your job and the spot could/will become yours permanently. *Raid days are Tues-Thurs 6ST-10/10:30ST. We are looking for people who can make all three raid nights. *To contact us check out our website over at www.theartofruin.guildportal.com or to talk to someone in person look for Dagorlad or Thyseus.Dagorlad3 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 ◄ Recruiting - 25mans - 10/12 - 3nts/wk ► <Exodus> is a 4 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. Right now we are 10/12 in 25 man raids and are looking to recruit a few more fun loving and dedicated players! What we need: * We are currently looking for ranged DPS and heals. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: We are currently 10/12 in 25 man. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us . Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale, Pascale or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts. Phiale2 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 [A] Advent - Recruiting [New Schedule] Greetings Burning Legion! The time for another adventure has come with Cataclysm knocking on our door. With many guilds switching their focus towards 10-man instances, we chose to remain a 25 guild. We are looking for exceptional players who are interested in pushing the new Cataclysm content in a friendly progression-oriented environment. We are recruiting ALL CLASSES (despite what our website's recruitment might say). Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday @ 8:00 PM server time until 12:00. Invites are sent at 7:30. We are looking for players with perfect/near-perfect attendance who know their class and research encounters ahead of time, are always ready with the appropriate consumables, etc. We have a particular interest for the following classes/roles: - Warlock - Holy Paladin - Restoration Shaman All other applications welcome as well. There are a few things we require of applicants: 1) Fill out the application form completely. 2) Understand that we will take your raiding experience into account. 3) You need to have ventrilo and a working microphone. 4) If you know that you cannot attend our raids, don't bother applying. (Recurring issue) Apply to Advent if: - You are interested in progression - You know your class well - You are always prepared for raids - You are willing to make some sacrifices (in-game) to help the guild progress Do NOT apply to Advent if: - You are unable to follow instructions (this includes understanding english) - You are not available when it comes to our schedule - Your old guild did things differently and it apparently bothers you that we do them our way To apply, please visit www.wowadventguild.com Feel free to send messages to Ruffscuff, Mimiru or Rynmoren if you have any questions. Thanks!Rynmoren100 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 14, 2011 [H] Stack That Cheese 11/12 recruiting Hunter <Stack That Cheese> Is currently looking for a skilled hunter to fill out our 10 man core grp. We are a small group of friends who has been hit with some set backs lately and finally rebuilding and going strong. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday 9-12st. Any questions or interest contact in game. Or Muffinoutlet or Imbalance. Somethin Somethin Somethin STACK THAT CHEESEVisíne0 Mar 14, 2011
Mar 14, 2011 {Death Corps}{1/13 Heroic 10}{NEED A HEALER} Hey world of warcraft community Death Corps is in dire need of a Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman for our 10 man core. Our 10man core is comprised of several us top 50 raiders. We are all very relaxed and love pushing the hardest content blizzard throws at us. Right now our situation is that our Holy/Disc priest randomly left us after downing our first heroic encounter! We think something may of happened to him because everyone gets along and there was no prior signs of him even thinking of leaving. We are on the brink of downing several new heroic encounters, but NEED to fill this slot before we do. Our current healers are a us top 50 resto druid, and holy paladin. Come play with the best and have a blast doing it! We raid sun,tues,wed,thurs 10pm-2am st on burning legion horde side. dc-forums.comBlackbety1 Mar 14, 2011
Mar 14, 2011 Want to make quick gold? Check your banks! Like some of you know <K Thru Twelve> is a 70 twinking guild, and now that we have expanded our numbers a bit its time to start working on our guild bank to help our twinks out! Here is a list of items and prices that you can Cod to me (Ruztedjr) at any time, in any amount. (Obviously the higher the price the more in demand the item is and the more we will buy) Prices will be below normal auction house price since we are buying in mass bulk. Neutral Ah can also be an option, contact me in game or in this thread. Gems Cardinal Ruby = 40g per King's Amber = 40g per Majestic Zircon = 20g per Ametrine = 30g per Dreadstone = 5g per Eye of Zul = 5g per Scarlet Ruby, Autumn's Glow, Monarch Topaz = 3g per Enchanting Mats Infinite Dust = 2g per Greater Cosmic Essence = 9g per Lesser Cosmic Essence = 3g per Dream Shard = 2g per Abyss Crystal = 15g per Misc Volatile Blasting Trigger = 1g per Saronite Ore = 10g per stack only Potion of Speed = 2g per Lesser Flask of Toughness= 5g per Cod to Ruztedjr for Alliance, Cod to Ruzted for Horde I will be adding and removing things from this list as I see fit. Thank you for any help ^__^, and if 70 twinking is of interest to you please visit http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083611058 Much <3 RuztedRuztedjr10 Mar 14, 2011
Mar 13, 2011 WELCOME BACK AXXEL Last seen, Borean tundra. I for one welcome the return of PVP and Axxel.Zzeddjr33 Mar 13, 2011
Mar 12, 2011 Amansta makes wow BAD so i go into a late night Random BG, the heals are less then perfect which for horde is a given, so i try to give my advice TO THE HEALERS and this kid tells me i need to "skey which i am assuming means back up) or he is gonna have Blizz call the police on a harrassment charge" so i look up him in armory "AMANSTA" not sure if that is a boy or girl cause the name says it all Lakkai29 Mar 12, 2011
Mar 12, 2011 Looking for +2 Herbalism and Mining Recipes I am looking for the old world recipes for "Enchant Gloves - Herbalism"(+2 herbalism) and "Enchant Gloves - Mining"(+2 mining) I'm looking for the RECIPES only, yes i know there are better ones out there, i'm just trying to fill up my book and having no luck on finding these or getting them to drop. Offering 1k for either one, 2.5k if you happen to have both though.Durgebain1 Mar 12, 2011