Burning Legion

Feb 5, 2011 @ Horde ganking in Tol Barad HURR DURR Going around and ganking people 10 vs 1 is SO COOL! Look at me a herpa derpa horde! DURRR HURRRR!!! You people are really bad. If you put as much effort in ACTUALLY ATTACKING TB as you do running around herping and derping while it's Alliance controlled, you might actually own it once in awhile. But no. You're all so bad, you have to resort to 10 vs 1 pvp. I am sorry you're all so bad.Nankurunaisa52 Feb 5, 2011
Feb 5, 2011 Nacrid - Love you long time Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake Anytime you wanna See it, I'll be happy to rub it in your face.Gôthicâ6 Feb 5, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 guys http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/staten123/WoWScrnShot_012811_235006.jpgBigduckplaya9 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 Darkmoon Faire Decks I'm interested in purchasing the ability to turn in Darkmoon Faire inscription decks for reputation in the coming week. If you have a deck that needs turning in and would like to hook a brotha up just cod it to me for 50g and I will retrieve the trinket for you and mail it back, if your deck can result in different trinkets, please specify which you would like. I am only paying for level 60/70/80/85 epic decks, if you have lesser decks that you would like to help me out with feel free to send them but I will not pay for the privilege to turn them in, I will however still send you the resultant item (again, be sure to tell me which you want). If a deck is sent without a CoD I will assume it was a mistake and send you 50g anyway, if you intentionally sent it without the CoD, please specify within the message. I will be accepting decks starting immediately until next Saturday, February 12th. All trinkets/items will be sent back to the supplier within half an hour of my turning them in for reputation, this could be up to a full day after you send them to me initially so don't freak out if you haven't gotten your item back yet. HORDE: If you want to help an Alliance out (let's be honest, you secretly love us), send me a PM, an in game mail, or post in this thread and we'll make arrangements for transferring the decks/trinkets. Thanks all!Jamjacket5 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011 @ Undertow & AlliancePopCtrl Wow. Pretty sad to be picking on a L81 Rogue with a L85 Frost Mage. Then when I make it a fair fight, you bring more friends. Is this the only way you guys can win at PVP is to gank people lower level to you and/or outnumber them drastically? Pretty sad. I've played horde for the majority of my time on WoW, and if I played horde on this server, I'd be ashamed because you guys fail so epically. Nuff Sed.Laressa11 Feb 4, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 Deadly Intent is recruiting for 25 man raids. Deadly Intent is looking to recruit a few raid-ready players for Cataclysm 25 man raids. Presently, we are only actively recruiting raid healers and ranged dps; however, exceptional players of any class may apply. We intend to continue our practice of progression through focused raiding (i.e. we only do 25 mans three nights a week, but we're pretty serious about those three nights). Outside of those hours we're pretty casual, but during our raids we expect you to be prepared and on your game. We raid 7-10 PM server on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Raiders are expected to maintain an attendance rate of at least 80%. Register, link a toon and apply using the recruitment link on the left hand side of our webpage (http://deadlyintent.wowstead.com/).Ahnyong12 Feb 3, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 Wtb Signet of High Arcanist Savor As the topic says i am looking to buy this ring, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/67129#source=disenchantItems if anyone happens to get it send me some mail or contact me while im online thanks :). Trippen4 Feb 3, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 [H]-Looking for Raiding Guild-[H] Okay kiddies, this is what I am looking for- A raiding guild that has seen Cata raid content, has room for a Enhance/Resto Shaman, Feral/Feral Druid and Fire/Frost Mage. (**Note-These are not all my toons. I am bringing three separate solid DPS**). We do not want to be fillers. We want to raid. We can be semi-flexible with raid days EXCEPT weekends. We are looking for 2-3days a week. The druid and I can raid on Sunday nights. We are looking for the raid times to be around 9-10 server time. Please, send me a message here, or in game.Katalys0 Feb 3, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 Fortune cards! So with the fortune cards bringing wealth to many horde players :) your welcome. Im going to start selling to alliance, if you want some post on her and we can work something out!Deshuzzdi1 Feb 3, 2011
Feb 2, 2011 Red Scare is recruiting a mage/warlock Well howdy, Red Scare is recruiting a mage or warlock (preferably a mage) for group 2's 10m. Group 2 is 11/12 currently working on Nefarian. Please whisper Probot or Yarida in game if you're interested. Thank you.Probot2 Feb 2, 2011
Feb 2, 2011 [A] Rayne of Destruction is recruiting Rayne of Destruction is primarily a PvE progression-focused guild. We are currently running heroics to get the gear and team experience necessary for 10-man raids. While we do some casual PvP, PvE progression is our main focus. We work together exceptionally well, and we don’t rage or have drama. We do not waste anyone’s time with immaturity, whining, and general BS. We are looking to grow the guild with solid players who know their class/spec well to round out our core 10-man raiding team. For guild app, guild rules (including raiding times and loot distribution), please visit our website athttp://rayneofdestruction.guildportal.com. Ogamieto0 Feb 2, 2011
Feb 2, 2011 Gorvesk 2200+ DK LF2s Partner! PST Looking for a 2k experienced Holy Paladin or Resto druid for 2s. If we do well, we can try a few comps out in 3s. Playing 3-4 days out of the week right now, usually on and off all day and night. Please have skype since Vent lag is annoying.Gorvesk2 Feb 2, 2011
Feb 2, 2011 RATED BG LADDER http://www.conquestwow.com/ not trolling nerdsHpx19 Feb 2, 2011
Feb 1, 2011 My themesong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO1sioPlu6A&feature=autoplay&list=FL1D9rnF5ZlDI&index=5&playnext=4 HONG FOO SHOU GEE GEE , GEE GEE GEE GEEGrinz0 Feb 1, 2011
Feb 1, 2011 Cobra Organization Looking For Raiders Cobra Organization currently is recruiting smart players of any role or class. Players who submit an outstanding application will be considered. If you turn out to be an amazing player who performs at or above the level of our current raiders, you will be slotted for progression regardless of seniority. Currently we are in need of all healers Specific Class Needs Warlock Resto Druid Holy/Prot Pally Disc/Holy Priest Resto/Ele/Enhance Shaman Prot Warrior We will evaluate any combination of classes to meet our guild needs. Progression Schedule Tuesday-Thursday or Friday-Saturday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Server time Why You Should Join Us * We recruit and maintain a roster of highly skilled players who understand and work on encounters to the best of our ability * We never recruit second-string raiders - we have no intention to have a guild full of bench warmers * We refine and update our strategies even after we've killed the boss. * We recognize merit and performance, not seniority or rank, in our roster. * We have no drama. * We prioritize loot to benefit the guild best, not the individual player. What We're Doing We are currently putting together a core 10 man group to start pushing through the starting raid content. What We've Done Cobra Ogranization is a new guild formed for Cataclysm, we are formed from members who have been in many high ranking guilds throughout Vanilla,BC, and Cataclysm. A list of encounters we have done are *All classic vanilla raids *All BC raids *Ulduar 25 *ToGC 25M *12/12 icc10 *11/12 icc25 hardmode How To Join Us Do you think you have what it takes to learn your class to the best of your ability? Do you like to learn and try encounters until you get it down? Do you enjoy raiding with fellow raiders who have the same mindset and enjoy what they do? Drop an app at http://cobra-organization.wowstead.com/ Margin21 Feb 1, 2011
Feb 1, 2011 @IRONFIST Glad to see you guys are still around, and still maintain the same quality of players. :)Mediocrates28 Feb 1, 2011
Feb 1, 2011 [H]<Decay> is recruiting Decay is a Horde guild looking to bring more people in to bolster our roster. We are different than most guilds. We are a guild looking not for raiding and progression first but looking for friendship first. We are looking to take advantage of Cataclysm's new changes. We will grow an active guild that will take advantage of guild perks (we level cap daily and have several perks already). We are not one of those hardcore militant guilds, determined to progress at all costs. We will raid in Cataclysm, but our main focus right now is building a core group of guildies ready to play and have fun together. Cataclysm is a very different game with the need for large raiding teams a thing of the past. We hope to build a guild full of friends who's first choice is to have fun together. We are hoping to build a large community of friends that enjoy playing together. Membership is available to mature horde players on the Burning Legion server. All prospective players must have leveled their characters to the required minimum level of 40 and MUST be active. Look us up in game if you have any questions. VeiovisVeiovis1 Feb 1, 2011
Feb 1, 2011 Please answer this question... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8Stav5 Feb 1, 2011
Feb 1, 2011 WTS Tsunami Deck WTS Tsunami Deck, just in time for the Faire! PST in-game with offer or post here.Andralina0 Feb 1, 2011
Feb 1, 2011 dear legholas (hunter) if you mash down S with two fingers you backpedal faster Hpx9 Feb 1, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 BIG O!! shooooooooooooooooooowtime!Kenseimoto1 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 urameshi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7ZpLgkVxA 00:57 is a real tearjerkerHpx0 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 Showtime :) Your favorite druid/paladin is back doing what he does best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB3r-wevMh8Lebronald6 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 [A] Tenchou - Recruiting for 10-man raids About Tenchou: Tenchou is primarily a 10-man raiding guild. Tenchou was formed by ex-hardcore raiders who grew-up, but still want to raid as time permits. The majority of the guild has been raiding since Molten Core. Not everyone in the guild is a raider as members can vouch for social invites. Tenchou isn't a hardcore guild, we like to play WoW. We do not want to live WoW. That being said we have many alts that we're willing to play. We want to raid, but understand that there are Real Life commitments from time to time. We're interested in Guild Achievements so long as they fit into our schedule. http://www.tenchou.netTaichou5 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 31, 2011 @ Greysin If bad raid leading is your best ability then for the sake of the realm ya need to stop. Yeah you may have posted your cracked out PUG raid rules in trade, but you failed to keep reposting in raid for those who just logged on and were brought into the raid. So god forbid you do another of these, but if you do ya might want to let the people know your using them for the first piece of gear before hand.Bèar11 Jan 31, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 [H] <Eternity> 10man Need Healers/Ranged DPS Eternity on Burning Legion is currently seeking any healing class other than holy paladin for our core 10man group as well as exceptional ranged DPS to be competitive with our current roster to fill some remaining openings. Any exceptional applicant will also be considered even if they aren't a class we are actively recruiting. Our guild core are a group a friends who have all cleared 5/12 up to 9/12 and aim to progress quickly through content onto heroics while completing raid achievements along the way. We are all quick to pick up on new strategies and are always prepared for raids so we expect the same from all applicants. Raid times are 8-11 EST Mon-Wed Requirements: -Must have ventrilo -Know your class well and be able to play offspec if needed -Come prepared with basic knowledge of fight mechanics -Be able to adapt quickly to new strategies as we have a fairly tight raid schedule and will not tolerate carrying dead weight If this sounds appealing to you please drop an app on our guild website at http://eternitybl.enjin.com/homeShazziqt19 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Resto/Boomkin Druid LF raiding guild Heroic geared resto/boomkin druid looking for raiding guild that raids anywhere between Thursday-Sunday anytime I know my spec and class can play either well and fine with doing either full time. I can pick up on fights quickly and rarely will make any errors just need a place to fit in with my schedule.Lazerbârk7 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 30, 2011 Sensual Seduction's Recruiting We're a very tight knit group of guys that are looking to recruit 2 raiders for 10 man content progression. Currently we're sitting at: 3/12 in Blackwing Decent 2/4 in Bastion Twilight (3rd will be done as soon as we fill our two openings) 1/2 in Throne of Four Winds and of course Baradin Hold. This progression was achieved in the first two weeks of the expansion and we all took 12 days off over christmas break. Unfortunately, we lost several key members which has put a hold on our progression. We continue to farm this content in the meantime with casual players as filler. We're looking to recruit the following: with at least 349 item level (equaling crafted epic items, rep items and all heroic blues) Survival Hunter Resto/Elemental Shaman Shadow/Discp Priest Feral Druid (tank & dps) Paladin (Protection) We expect all of our members to be capable of remaining flexible in terms of spec, but the main spec listed above is what you will be recruited to raid as. If you're looking to get involved with something that is serious, extremely entertaining, and would like to become apart of a tight knit group of solid raiders then please apply @ sensual.guildportal.com We raid from 9pm to Midnight (sometimes later depending on people's schedules) Tuesday - Thursday and optional raids on Sunday & Monday. We do also have a PVP section in the guild and have an Arena Master that would like to put together a Rated BG group, so if this is also of interest to you aside from the PVE aspect then also apply and list that as the reason for your application. To give you a brief background on our group. The officer group as well as myself have been raiding together since Vanilla. I personally, have led and been apart of guilds that have achieved server first as well as battlegroup first kills on content throughout BC and Wrath. We have a lot of experience and knowledge, we're simply lacking the finishing touches on our group to perfect our push through content. If you know your class and can play it better than most then you have nothing to worry about. Unfortunately, if you don't meet those standards then you'll be brutalized and sent home crying. I look forward to reading your applications.Jeeboplow6 Jan 30, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 WTT BoT trash BoEs Our guild has come across a few BoE items that we're looking to possibly trade for other BoE items. We have: Tsanga's Helm x1 Soul Blade x1 Dragonwreck Throwing Axe x2 We're looking to trade for any of the following: Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending Pauldrons of Edward the Odd Bracers of the Dark Pool You can message either myself (/who Solus Verum) or Shelshock in-game if you're interested. We're mostly interested in trading, but selling these items might also be an option. edit: sold some and got some new pieces.Desecratiøn3 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 G-kicked for Bieber Fever? So how many guilds out there on BL have a policy of kicking members that are Justin Bieber fans? 2 out of 3 people HATE Justin Bieber. That is factNankurunaisa4 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 WTB sunwell caster neck JC recipe Design: Pendant of Sunfire (http://www.wowhead.com/item=35201) Design: Amulet of Flowing Life (http://www.wowhead.com/item=35202) 600g for eitherFlextra0 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 29, 2011 Is there good pvp here? So I have some IRL friends on this server and they are not really into the pvp scene so I was wondering what the horde ques are like for BGs and if there is a good amount of pvpers on the server. The server I'm on is fairly large and decent on the pvp aspect of the game.... thx for your time Edit: How well is TB balanced on this server? Is it always changing sides or is it A or H controlled for 3/4 of the week?Minibass17 Jan 29, 2011
Jan 28, 2011 @likeabause when i first saw you i thought it was like abuseHpx9 Jan 28, 2011
Jan 28, 2011 [A] <||Solus Verum||> Recruiting for Cata!!! [A] <||Solus Verum||> 11 / 12 in ICC10-HM http://SolusVerum.wowstead.com http://twitter.com/SolusVerum Stand on your own and seek the Truth "Casual Raiding for Serious Raiders" ***SOLUS VERUM is 10 MAN RAIDING FOCUSED ONLY. With both 10 and 25 man raids in Cataclysm dropping the SAME loot, we feel as though 10 man raiding is more practical and allows for a better raid experience.*** With Cataclysm only 12 days away we're looking to fill our ranks and finish some of our achievements in IceCrown Citadel, Ruby Sanctum & Ulduar. As well, once Cataclysm comes out we'll be looking to form up teams for the new heroics & raids. Currently recruiting the following SPECIFIC classes: ALL OF THEM! Progression: IceCrown Citadel - 12/12 (normal) 11/12 Hard-Mode Ruby Sanctum - cleared TotC & TotGC - Cleared Ulduar - Cleared - including Alagon (Thanks Cookiemunchr!) Naxx - Including Undying Malygos, OS & Onyxia also cleared We're looking for players that can make ALL of our raid days and the times. I can not stress enough how important this is. If you can not commit to ALL of our Raid days and times, please look somewhere else. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10:30pm to 1:45am server time Requirements: - MUST have a min 5.6 GS and experience in ICC HARD MODES. - Ventrilo with a mic (that works!). - Deadly Boss Mods and Omen (threat meter). - Can execute movement and DPS / Healing rotations effectively - The DRIVE and DESIRE to kill The Lich King, or any other boss for that matter. - A RELIABLE PC that DOES NOT crash on every single pull or boss fight. - Not a kid You will benefit from: - Raiding with people that WANT to raid and progress (not just kill the same 4 bosses every week) - Raiding with prepared, knowledgeable and friendly players - FREE enchanting mats for Raiding gear - FREE GEMS for Raiding gear - Complimentary Fish Feasts - 10g Flasks for Raids - Playing with a group of people that know when to put RL first. If you are interested, we invite you to go to our website and fill out our simple application. It only takes 5 minutes to do, and shows you at least have the capacity to do the simplest task. APPLY AT: SolusVerum.wowstead.com We look forward to hearing from you! Cheers! -Des http://SolusVerum.wowstead.com http://twitter.com/SolusVerum Stand on your own and seek the Truth Look forward to hearing from you! Desecratiøn19 Jan 28, 2011
Jan 28, 2011 <Thunder Bluff Steakhouse> 9/12 In our third week of raiding we cleared 9/12 in our 10m group. We are currently recruiting raid ready players that intend on intense progression over the next few weeks on a 3 day raid schedule. We have experienced raiders and officers that have great leadership qualities. If you are applying with a priority of acquiring gear for yourself and not helping raid this guild is not for you. Our main focus is to progress through the bosses and improve the raid core as a whole. We currently use a loot council of officers to administer loot in order to improve our raid in the best manner. Recruiting: - 1 non-pally tank - any exceptional players - all classes for 2nd 10m group Our raid schedule consists of tuesday, wednesday, thursday at 6:30 Server time until about 10:30 - 11:0 Server time. If you would like to obtain more information you can reach us via in game mailbox or whispers to: Vilevenom, Pooksie, Wakarathe, Shudo or apply at TBSH.enjin.com -VileVilevenom2 Jan 28, 2011
Jan 28, 2011 [H] BEEP BEEP IMA JEEP is recruiting Casuals We are a casual PVP/PVE guild on the Horde side of Burning Legion. We are looking for more members to begin rated battlegrounds and Cata raiding. Specifically we would like some healers but are open to all classes. We do not request that you be the best of the best, but please do not be completely useless. Send a message or mail to myself or Cptbowner if you are interested.Dawnhoof1 Jan 28, 2011
Jan 27, 2011 rated bgs ^anyone wanna do them with me :D i r teh leet when it comes 2 dayumage and uhhhhh CC.Gangstagrill3 Jan 27, 2011
Jan 26, 2011 2k xp Holy Pally LF warrior/feral/dk for 2s Hi, as I said I'm looking for a warrior, dk, or feral drood for 2s capable of hitting 2200. Please have the full welfare blues farmed and previous arena experience, not interested in someone that tunnels without peeling or focus interrupting. Skype is also required. I'm usually on from 7pm server until 3 or 4am so if you're interested hit me up.Maze0 Jan 26, 2011
Jan 26, 2011 (A) LF Morning Raid time Guild Hello, I am a player who has switched shifts at work and my normal raid times with my guild doesnt work. This isnt my main toon on this account because I dont want to hurt any feelings of the current guildies. I would like to Find a guild that needs anything from a Pally Prot/Holy or a Holy Priest or DPS in a Lock or DK. Would love to stay on my tank as he is Really Geared out but dont mind changing as long as I have a slot to raid. The times I am looking to raid are m-f from 10 am - 5:30 pm server. If you see this and know of a guild raiding these times please let me know. If you know of something close drop me a line I might be able to work something out.Bearlover2 Jan 26, 2011
Jan 26, 2011 ◄ Recruiting - 25mans - 7/12 - 3nts/wk ► <Exodus> is a 4 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. We currently running 25 man raids and are looking to recruit a few more fun loving and dedicated players! What we need: * We are currently looking for shamans and priests. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We will be raiding Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: We are currently 7/12 in 25 man. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale, Pascale or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts.Phiale0 Jan 26, 2011
Jan 25, 2011 Interested in Wrath-era Herbs, bulk Just what the title said, trying to buy some Wrath era herbs in bulk, particularly higher level herbs. Drop me a PM in game or here if you're interested.Aorist0 Jan 25, 2011
Jan 25, 2011 hpx i realize that youtube vid you linked awhile whatever top 10 thing theres a picture in it that says gangstagrillz i'd like to thank my mom and dad for giving me world of warcraft when i was a young lad for my birthday i would also like to thank god for giving the man who made blizzard the idea and i cant forget my king wyrnn or whatever his name is idk i love him so much and his son prince azkabar hes my friend tooGangstagrill5 Jan 25, 2011
Jan 25, 2011 we're sitting here in ventrilo playing some dota EXCELLENT CHOICEHpx2 Jan 25, 2011
Jan 25, 2011 Momentum is Recruiting! Momentum is a 10m raiding alliance guild Who's core players have been raiding together since vanilla. Currently level 10 guild and 8/12 in raids. Our raid days are flexible usually starting at 6pm server time. currently looking to fill our Warlock/Spriest slots Looking For players who know how to play there class, can be vocal and helpful and basically just like to play the game. If Your interested in joining or would like to know more about us message Odustx, Mtrain, Pikaachu, Or any other member of momentum and they will point u in the direction of an officer u can talk to.4 Jan 25, 2011
Jan 25, 2011 BLuNTCAVE is recruiting! Hello folks! BLUNTCAVE is currently recruiting PVP/&PVE enthusiasts. We are looking to fill out a few spots in our 10 man raids and our rated bg's / arenas groups. We are hardcore gamers that have been together since Vanilla wow. We are more interested in having fun than being complete D-bags. The game is what you make of it. What we are looking for- PVE - We raid Sun, Mon and Tues, evenings 7-11 pm server time .we are currently recruiting all classes . We are looking for folks who can show up and give their all! Our members are all Adults and are successful in the real world and understand this is a game, but when raiding we want to handle our stuff! We are just getting started with all guild raids but most have been 2/12 so far. PVP - This is where we shine. WE are currently looking to fill out our Rated BG groups. Arena teams are constantly going on and most of our members have been 2200 + rated in last season. For the past few years we have been focused predominantly on PVP . So if you like getting your feet wet in this area, we are defiantly for you! We have Ventrilo up and running along w/ LVL 7 guild > Rising constantly. If you like to kick @ss and take names / but most importantly have a good time, we are def the group of guys for you! PST in game VIA mail or Tell to Tactician / Ewanmcgreggor for more info! Tactician2 Jan 25, 2011
Jan 24, 2011 Close CloseMissappear0 Jan 24, 2011
Jan 24, 2011 bigduckplaya is famous!! check it out he made a hit song its on itunes and youtube!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q&feature=fvwGangstagrill3 Jan 24, 2011
Jan 24, 2011 [H] <Pew Pew Train> Recruiting 10 man and PvP We are looking for 1 good tank and 1 healer, class doesn't matter at this point, I want smart players who are reliable and hopefully fun to be around. Pew Pew Train consists of a tight-knit core that has been together for about 4-5 years now. We range in age from 20-30 and most of us either work full time, go to school, or do both. We want good players who also fit in with us and have a good time. Our goal in PvE is to obtain the Drakes and get as many hard modes down as possible on a light schedule. In PvP we just moved here from Bloodlust but most of us are 2k-2200 capable players who are competitive and will play to win but won't be the best on the server. Right now our raid nights are shaping up to be Sunday/Tuesday 7-11 Central (possibly ending earlier depending on content and real life). If you are a tank, healer, or maybe you want to wreck rated bg's with us and do a little bit of pve on the side, we would like to hear from you. Contact Crazyfoo if you are interested!Crazyfoo9 Jan 24, 2011