Burning Legion

Oct 27, 2015 Wanna raid but not xfer? 2/13M recruiting! <Crossbones> is recruiting! See our recruiting post here for more details and contact info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19496930083Kaligaran0 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Guild invites and things ole school So, back in the day I was a little baby Orc that was born in Valley of Trails. Such a humble little spot. This was maybe 6 or 7 years ago, had a blast. BURNING LEGION was my realm. I logged back in couple years ago,. All expansions, lvl 100. Sometimes I will go back to see my birth place. Maybe find me a couple noobs to recruit in my guild. NOBODY is part of my realm so I park my mount ontop the bonfire and cry all night. I feel so alone,. It scares me! Anyone still part of Burning Legion that want to hang out? I guess I graduated to "ole' school" level. LOLBlacktank0 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 23, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 Bounty: Fiery Beholder Eye - Mail Monocle Who: Collidus the Warp-Watcher lvl 68 Rare Demon Where: Shadowmoon Valley (BC) Item: Fiery Beholder Eye - Mail Monocle Reward: 10k gold LF someone who has this mail version Fiery Beholder Eye for sale, or is lucky enough to run across Collidus the Warp-Watcher and loot it cause I have been unsuccessful in even seeing him for the past 2 months. 20%-25% chance he will drop the mail version. Send me a message/mail in-game Burning Legion realm if you have it or obtain it through farming. Good hunting!Lawbringer0 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 17, 2015 <Sonyc> and <Savedya> Selling CMs! <Sonyc> is now selling CM carries, the price is at 175k! this includes a clean sweep 8/8 gold cm run non-piloted!, also all the transmogrification weapons of your dreams!, please do not hesitate to add Sonyc#1259 for scheduling you <Savedya> is also selling CM realm best, the price is at 150k, 125k for HC members, 100k to discord. this includes a clear of the dungeon with a realm best time non-piloted!, also all the title of your dreams!, please do not hesitate to add Savedya#1644.Sonycshot2 Sep 17, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 Wanting to buy Reins of Spectral Tiger Iv been trying to find someone to sell me Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Not the swift) im willing to pay 100,000 gold. If you are wanting to be a amazing person just add my battle tag and get in touch with me whenever we are on and I will gladly buy it. :) <3 Please and thank you. I turned to forums as my last chance iv been trying to get this mount forever please help me. My Battle Tag is Crazeekat2#1205.Dïablö0 Sep 11, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better and more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild or for puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 WTB 8 Bank Tab Guild As subject states I am looking for a guild to buy with 8/8 bank tabs unlocked. I will check the forum when I can but it would be best if you added me on battle.net and discussed it with me, I am wiling to be pretty generous depending on achievements the guild you want to sell has accomplished. BattleTag: Easystops#1143Wittytroll4 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 [H] Friendly leveling guild recruiting Hello there, "Havocs Finest" is currently recruiting. We are a casual leveling guild with its core members who just came back to WoW after a couple of year absence. So if you are looking for a fun group of people to level with, run dungeons with, pvp a little, and hopefully start to get into end game content when we get there. Feel free to whisper Hector or Mordaki in game. Also, if you have any questions please feel free to ask here or in game, Thanks for looking!Hecktor0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Wanna hear a joke? Sapright the rogue. LOL 1k cr and lost as a rogue to a warrior in heirlooms. Ran around a pillar and stayed stealth til 5 minutes were left in the arena. I'm sorry, but hands down, I have never seen a worse rogue in my life. I had to make a forum post because it was so bad. lmfaoDeadmire1 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 (H)Prodigy-Turalyon, Currently recruiting! Hello, My name is Kreda and I am the current GM of Prodigy-Turalyon. We are a fairly new guild to the server and transferred over from Anvilmar/Undermine. We are currently looking to strengthen our raid team as a whole while we push toward a 20-man Mythic group. We currently have about 10-12 core raiders and about 5-15 backups. Our raid times are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-12 EST. Our current progression is: 6/13 Normal & 1/13 Heroic We are currently looking for: Any outstanding players who are able to consistently make the raid days and are able to optimize their class's potential. Past credentials are as follows: -Raided since mid-late Vanilla. -At the end of Vanilla till mid BC was a raider in one of the best guilds in the US/World The Foot Clan. -Mid BC I broke off to make my own guild that progressed through mostly all of WotLK and lost our server 1st LK 10man kill by ~16 hours. -During Cata I raided with my guild through Firelands and was a top 5 guild on the server. -In Dragon Soul I raided with a server best guild who lost server 1st 10 man Heroic DW by 34 minutes exactly, putting us at #2 on the server. -MOP we took a break till early SoO times and came back to be one of the top 5-10 on the server. -As of WoD we slacked off on raiding and decided to transfer to a more prominent server, Turalyon, for better recruitment If you would like to know any further information about our guild or myself whisper myself or my fellow officer in game, Myself-Btag Kreda#1982 or my Officer- Btag Torberle#1844. Or you can reply on here and it will be checked daily. Cheers and have a great day! [b][/b]Kreda0 Aug 11, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 This realm is a rats hole People are very rude here, its one of the worst realms I have seen it on. I ignore player after player for just being obnoxious and mean, but it never stops. Rude comments, not helpful at all, meaningless spam, trolling, everything. Blizz would be well to just bombshell this realm. Anticipated responses: Mad bro? Rage much? Don't like it then leave No one forces you to play here [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] ect.. like it or not its true. This realm is a backwater hellhole filled with rats and thieves.Mötleycrüe1 Jul 15, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 4, 2015 5/13 Normal guild recruiting <Unbreakable Will> Is looking for more for Normal, and eventually heroic, progression. We are 5/13 (as title says). We need more solid members to join up with us. Mainly need: 1 tank 1 healer A couple ranged DPS Any class will be considered. We use mumble and raid Saturday and Monday at 7:30 central (server) time. Mainly looking for those interested in having fun while raiding, but are also serious about when needed. If you have any questions, add me on btag - Forgotten#1770. Or whisper Tamerlein-Archimonde or Shankulator-BurningLegion.Demonguard0 Jul 4, 2015
Jun 8, 2015 <Barely Average> 9/10M Recruiting for HFC http://barelyaverageguild.com/ <Barely Average> of Azgalor-US is looking for exceptional players to round out our mythic roster as we prepare for Hellfire Citadel. Current Progression: Highmaul - 7/7 M Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 H Blackrock Foundry - 9/10 M *Note* We have halted our progression until the release of patch 6.2, but still clear 9/10M weekly. Recruitment Focus: - DPS Warrior - Feral / Balance Druid - Shadow Priest Feel free to apply if your class isn't listed above. We believe in raiding with the right personnel rather than a specific group composition. Raid Schedule (Server[CST]): Tuesday 7:00PM-11:00PM Thursday 7:00PM-11:00PM Monday 7:00PM-11:00PM ... ... ...Saltyelf0 Jun 8, 2015
Jun 6, 2015 Poundfist Kill? Anyone know of a pf kill recently?Basedgöd0 Jun 6, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Merging for Mythic risingup.enjin.com <Rise> is looking for a solid core group of 5-8 raiders who are looking to merge with another group for Mythic raiding. Your group must be Alliance, have 10/10 H BRF, be Proudmoore server-ready, have PVE gear of ilevel 685+ with max-enchants, and be able to use Mumble (not Vent). Remain very raid aware, skilled, and know your own class. We expect raid chat to remain clean and business-like, and expect a level of discipline that allows everyone to accomplish their role. Recruiting for Mythic, we need tanks, few DPS (Lock/WW/Enhance) and some non-priest healers (MW, Shaman, Druid). <Rise>is a Proudmoore Alliance Guild that formed from a long-time base of friends raiding and doing Rated Battlegrounds together since BC. The current Raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Sat 6pm-9pm PST for BRF Raiding, 10/10H. Alt runs on Sunday at 6pm. We also run PVP Rated Battlegrounds Monday and Wednesday evenings, and higher level BGs after 9pm MST. Must have Ventrilo installed, and be willing to listen without drama or attitude. Additionally, we have a number of active Arena players, with 2s and 3s running Sat and Sun mornings 8am PST. Guild web site and applications are at www.risingup.enjin.com, you must be registered with enjin.com to use the site. (Applications are Required) <Rise> is a mature (21+) guild. We are LGBT friendly and have a strong commitment to respectful and considerate behavior.Bowjitzu0 Jun 1, 2015
May 30, 2015 "WorldofWarcraft Fly In" If you support "flying in Azeroth" please come join others as we mount up on our favorite flying mounts to soar or hover over our factions capitol cities, to show our solidarity and our love of flying in game. Please tell your friends, guildies, raiding buddies, or anyone who supports our view of allowing flying in World of Warcraft to show up on June 6th, 2015 at 12noon CST, 11am EST, 2pm PST at either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). Post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc. This is a friendly protest to show Blizzard how much this aspect of the game means to us. We will take to the skies at the designated time and the goal is to have as many flying up above the cities as possible, the "WoW Fly In" will last for 1hr, but you don't have to commit for that full hour, if you can just show up and fly your mount for 15mins, or whatever you can allow for, it will be great. Copy this message and make a corresponding forum post on your specific realm forum, or spread the word any way you see fit to. Thanks for your support and passion, hope to see you soaring in the skies on June 6th.Galohalt0 May 30, 2015
May 28, 2015 9/10H guild recruiting <Think Big>(10/10, 9/10H) is currently looking for some skilled and dedicated raiders to fill our progression team. 6/10H EXP and 670+ ilvl pref. We Raid Tuesdays+Thursdays at 5pm server time and Sundays at noon server time. We seriously actually enjoy having fun in this game and Just need to fill our ranks to get started on mythic. Most of our core raiders are very good at their classes. Add Tantaku#1178 for more details.Tantaku0 May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015 [H]10/10H LF 7+ (Possible Merge) Tribe Gaming <Tribe Gaming> (www.tribegaming.com) on US-Thrall is looking for approximately 7-8 fun and talented players to fill out our roster. We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 14 years, with chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to continue through Warlords of Draenor raids, knocking out Heroic Blackhand and as many Mythics as possible. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're a home for you. We operate on a schedule that's relatively light (7.5 hours/week), as we are mostly comprised of working adults. As far as raids go, all spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team. We're taking individual applicants, but are also open to a guild merge. We currently can only take one more tank, and maybe another healer. Server: US-Thrall - Horde Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST Current Progress: 1/7M HM, 10/10H BRF (Blackhand down to 7%) Website: Apply or learn more at www.tribegaming.com Contact: Kroddish (Kroddish#1931) or Ferryn (Smashfiend#1663) Learn more here: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?30042-WoW-Chapter-Directory-How-to-Tribe-in-WoW. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website with any questions. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!Kroddish0 May 28, 2015
May 15, 2015 WTB Sulfuron Hammer Looking to buy Sulfuron Hammer for my Paladin. Please respond to either this post or in-game if possible.Hartrake0 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 WTS Alliance Guild <The Aurum> w/6 Bank Slots If anyone is interested in buying an Alliance guild with 6 bank slots already unlocked, please reply to this thread. Keep in mind, it cost about 9350g to unlock all of these slots. That being said, I'm looking for a reasonable offer. I'll probably end up letting it go for less than half of my cost.Tempestra1 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 (A) The Kings of Never is recruiting Not since The Wrath of the Lich King has the guild had such a driving force behind it to rebuild their numbers and bring back old school guild values and get back to raiding WOD. Raid times are as followed; Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 11p-1a EST for our late night team & 7p-9p EST for our evening team. A great guild measures success not only by how many raid bosses they down or how fast they can successfully clear content, but by the quality of raiding being carried out by their members, class leaders and officers. Here are just some the the guild entitled perks of being a K.o.N. member. Guild repairs the moment you become part of the guild which increases with guild rank, loyalty and helpfulness within the guild. Flasks & food buffs not only for raiders but for our members leveling as well. This made possible from members and leadership & leadership appointed "Gatherers" Guild only events; For years I have seen lots of guilds hold their own sponsored events to show their appreciation to their members. We have taken the best of them and complied great events for our members. Prizes for these events will be and are not limited to; Mounts, Class appropriate gear, Battle Pets, and the ever popular gold. Our ultimate goal will be to have the gold prizes be equal to the current wow token rate. PvPers. The Kings of Never will have their own army of skilled and knowledgeable arena, rbg, battle ground captain's willing to help you become a formidable opponent. The Kings of Never has a rank just for these players who rather k y a ( figure it out ) than anything else. All flasks & food buff provided from the guild with the help of its' members and leadership. Sunday's will be PvP day to ensure all members are capped for the week. So if your toon is just starting out or your a seasoned veteran, we want you! All are welcome no item level required, well help you work on getting you geared for raiding and/or leveling your profession. Husband & wife leadership, vanilla players and officers with 10+ years in the game. Contact any K.o.N. member for a invite to become a member. Thank you for taking the time to read what The Kings of Never is offering their members. We hope to see you in game and even more so in guild.Araion0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 LF PVP Guild Need Pvp only Guild PSTDrakgnar0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 <Horde Inc> PVE Guild 10/10N BRF 9/10H!! Hello and Thank you for clicking on my first post. My name is Joveh, I play a Resto Shaman and I am also an Officer of Horde Inc a small family guild. We are Currently a 5 Man late night raiding guild ilvl 680+ running Pugs with success clearing H HM 7/7, Normal BRF 10/10, and H BRF 7-9/10. Since we run raids late at night we start at 12:00 am CST every night until 3-4 am. We sparingly run raids during the day every week. We are looking for people who have obtained an ilvl of 660-665+ and have also obtained the AOTC achievement from H HM. While we're a small guild our Voice chat is Skype but with more raiders we will transition to Public Vent. What we Expect from You. Friendly attitudes and Lots of Patience. Mechanics, Mechanics, Mechanics. We prefer to one shot bosses and if we wipe a couple time we are able to recover from that. We highly recommend Fat-boss Guides on YouTube for Fights in N/H BRF Consistency, One thing about us is we like to have people be committed to the class/character they want to gear up. Until they are at optimal ilvl. Diversity, We'd like to have all classes on our raid team. So less of something (Hunters because there are a lot of you.) would mean higher purpose in the guild (looking at you Warlocks, Cause Summons.) and also more gear for you if no one else can equip it! Parting words. Like I've stated before This is my first post on the Wow forums. If there are any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them. If you want to reach us in game our names are listed below. Thank you for your time. GM Jòy / Art. Officers Joveh, Awesome, Chueie, SmasherhardJoveh0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 anyone w/ an active RAF want to reroll ally? Hello, I've been pretty bored and just waiting for 6.2 so I figured I'd find something to do and see if anyone that already has an active RAF link would like to reroll alliance on tich. I could help with the dungeon leveling all the way to 85 and even help with your wod leveling to 100 if you have the Heirlooms. About myself: ========== I own over 25 ilvl660 100's (Horde and Alliance). My whole guild roster are my alts. My gbank is my personal stash full of mats/flasks, etc.. So I am more than happy to pay for your high end enchants as well once you've reached 100 and obtained your pvp gear. This offer is only valid to active PvPers because I'd like to see tich more vibrant and full of life. Only willing to help people who don't already have a tich ally character. Of course you don't have to stay in my guild once you're finished with your toon because my guild is just for my alts. You're free to go to other guilds.Unicode0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [A] Sen'Jin <Phantom> 9/10H heroic/mythic LFM We're a fun casual raiding guild with 2 teams: West coast team (9/10H) raids Wednesday and Monday 11:30PM -2:30AM EST and East Coast (6/10H) team raids Thursday and Sunday 6:45PM-9:45PM. West coast team is looking for 2 strong healers: preferably a druid and a Monk; but all classes welcome. Also looking for 3 rdps preferably boomkins (highest priority), mages, and/or locks (Though any rdps besides hunters are welcome). East coast team looking for 3 healers, 2 mdps of any class, and 3 rdps of any class. A good bit of the guild has raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. We're older, but not ageist. Our guild culture is very important. We're all about fun while progressing. We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night. As such not really interested in flakes or hot heads regardless of ability. Feel free to real ID friend me (progeny#1851), or visit our web site (phantom-sj.guildlaunch.com) for any questions. Cerebn/FrankFrankwhite0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [H] <The New Pwnography> is back. Some of you may remember us, we were extremely active during BC and Wrath. We want to get back to what we were during our hay day: Progression Raiding. We are looking for like-minded raiders. Raiders who are interested in bettering themselves without drama and without stress. I like to think of it as "Casual Progression" Join us for fun, patient, progressive raiding. Our current [open for change] raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday / Thursday 9:30p CST - 12:00a CST Saturday / Sunday 9a CST - 12:00p CST PST Rellokore or Glevich in game.Rellokore0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Alliance - Light Brigade - Recruiting Hello all! The Light Brigade is currently recruiting for core members to help us finish up heroic BRF and into mythic raiding! You can view our guild charter, guild incentive programs and apply at: http://www.lightbrigade.us/recruitment We are open to any spec or role for the right folks, but we are in dire need of the following: Any Melee Leather wearers, rogue, feral druid and monk. Resto Monk Resto or Boomkin Druid(s) Holy Paladin Anyspec Shaman DPS Speced Warrior Our Raid schedule! 9:00 PM Central Wednesday (Optional Alt Raid) 9:00 PM Central Thursday (Optional Alt Raid) 9:00 PM Central Friday (Progression Raid) 9:00 PM Central Saturday (Optional Alt Raid) 9:00 PM Central Sunday (Progression (Raid) Feldoh2 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] 10/10H Guild Looking for DPS Hello there!! Honor and Mercy is looking for serious DPS to join our Mythic group. The guild has been together for over 8 years. Started on Azjol-Nerub many years ago. We are an adult raiding guild with an incredible sense of humor. If I was to categorize the guild, it would "semi hard core". We enjoy having a good time, but when the DBM timer expires, its game time! We raid Mon Tues Wed from 5:30PM to 9PM Pacific time. Hit me up in game or add my battle tag. Deathsquad#1291 Hit me up today and you will be doing some Mythic progression!! DS PS - Will consider covering realm transfers for the right people.Deathsquad0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Axxel, the Horde needs you! Teach our battlegroup how to pvp. Come back. /helpAgidan3 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Raiders of the Fridge 10/10 Heroic recruiting Raiders of the Fridge looking for a few good raiders for to move into mythic progression. Looking for Balance druid, MW monk, Hunter. If interested send a tell/mail to Deleeted@burninglegion, or Razziel@burninglegionRazziel0 Apr 9, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 (H) Bloodelvess is a ninja douchebag This Dbag ninjaed loot (caster staff) from a heroic Gruul pug. You suck at life buddy.Zuegalak0 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 ||Genesis|| is recruiting! ||Genesis|| Burning Legion US - has been on the server for an extremely long time, our environment is unlike anything that you will find in most guilds. Who we are: ||Genesis|| Burning Legion-US is a semi casual progressive raiding guild, currently working our way through Black Rock Foundry. Our current progression stands at 8/10N & 3/10H. We are working to finish out regular BRF and progressing currently on Blast Furnace, while continuing to push farther into Heroic BRF as well. What we are looking for: We are looking for the following to fill our progressive raiding core, our raid nights are as follows; Thur,Fri & Sun nights. Our raid times are as follows, pre invites 8:15ST raid kick off 8:30ST until 11PM ST. Currently recruiting: 1. Holy Paladin 2. Ret Paladin/DK DPS 3. Boomkin 4. Fury Warrior DPS/Feral kitty DPS 5. Warlock DPS These are the preferable classes, but we are open to other classes, PST for more details and we can discuss it in further detail. Those being considered for possible recruitment, must meet the following requirements; 670 + ILVL 25-30K + DPS 8/10N & 3/10H + Experience required. **** Raid tryouts will occur before a ||Genesis|| guild invitation is extended**** What does ||Genesis|| offer? We cover the following for all of our guild raiders; 1. Food buff 2. Flasks/pots 3. Guild repairs. 4. Social and pro active environment. 5. Rewards and contests on an annual basis. 6. Strong leadership, and a progressive attitude. For More information please message Perregal in game - GM of ||Genesis|| or send me an in-game mail, and I will reply to you as quickly as possible. You may also add me via the following battle tag; allanon#1842. Thank you in you're interest, and if you believe that ||Genesis|| would be a great place for you to call home, and that you are the raider we are looking for, please do not delay and message us, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Thank you. ~Perregal - GM ||Genesis||-Burning Legion US.Perregal4 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 <Herald of the Titans> Hello Burning Legion! Some friends and I are organizing a raid group for the achievement <Herald of the Titans> "Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar. " Maximum item level for equipment (including trinkets): 226 Maximum item level for weapons, shields, off-hands items: 232 After we do get this achievement, we are going to do ICC/ToC/Naxx/Malygos for old times sake as a full level 80 raid. We are looking for a few more people who want to come! I'm not sure the exact composition we are doing, but I'll post it here when I find out. See here for more information: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316/herald-of-the-titans Post here or add my battletag ( Zamak#1263 ) if you're interested.Llaura1 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [A] 9/10H - US-Korgath High Caliber has reformed on US-Korgath. We currently sit 9/10H and need a couple more dedicated individuals for Mythic BRF. Raid times are T/W/Th 8-11 Central time. Add Marrekk#1410 in game to discuss. Bringing trials tonight for Farm bosses. PST!Xyerin0 Mar 3, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 server down? I'm being shown that the server is down but cant find anywhere that this is stated. Is everyone elses server down?Bwallace0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 ( QC ) Allys Nightmare recrute ^^ salut a tous je recherche a rassembler le plus de quebecois sou la meme baniere et aller peter la face au foutu alliance ^^ on est vraiment pas gros pour le moment ma avouer mais on est constament la et on veux pvp, raid , etc farm etcetc poster moi ingame Miikasa ^^Miikasa0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Death of Tiones Dear Burning Legion and friends of Tiones: I am sorry to announce that Tiones passed away Friday night [2/20/15] at his home. He was a member of Keepers of the Shadow for 6 years, and I believe he played the game for 7 or 8 years in total. RIP.Agidan0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Experienced PVPer LF RBG GUILD Hi I'm an experienced pvper. Mains are Rduid/War/rogue. All 1700+ CR in Rbgs. Looking for a core RBG group. Tired of pugging... would like to get 2k+ All my tools are 650+Ilvl in pvp gear. Thanks!Mcdeath0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 [H] Keepers of the Shadow is Recruiting! Hi there chums, we're an old guild that's been around since release. Currently, we are 7/7 H HM, 7/10 N BRF. Looking for a Holy Paladin, Enh Shaman, Mage, primarily. Other DPS and healers are welcome to apply. We use Mumble (and Ventrilo as a back-up) for communication. If you'd like to join, you can make a post on our site's forums - www.thekots.com or message an officer - Tiones, Jurble, Agidan, Anubis, Orcbash, Tibian, Harhus.Jurble2 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [H]Returned after 2 years, LF Casual-ish Greetings, I used to be a pretty active raider, got burnt out, took a break, and now I'm back. I'm basically looking for a guild that's large and active enough to run heroics dungons with (tough, I know :P), if there's a raid spot I can fill so much the better. Qualifications: will come prepared to raids (flasks, potions, research the mechanics, etc can stay out of fire without somebody yelling at me Downside: I can't promise any kind of regular availability. My job keeps me pretty busy during the week and I'm occasionally busy on weekends. If all that sounds like something you'd like in your guild, send me a mail.Interslice0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 (A) Small guild looking for another for raid Hi, I'm the raid leader of a small guild of mostly friends. We used to have enough to raid and progress in Mists of Pandaria, but lost a few people due to commitments outside of game. We've tried to pick back up raiding in Warlords, but haven't had the attendance. With the advent of flex raiding across the board, we have a new opportunity to raid. Instead of going through the recruitment process again to find some people that may or may not end up being consistent we decided to try and see if there's another small guild out there that would be willing to team up to raid together.with us. We can field 7 members pretty consistently, including 2 (maybe 3) healers and 1 to 2 tanks (one would run dps if not needed to tank). Our current days that we're looking to raid on are mondays and tuesdays. If another guild out there is interested in teaming up with us and can field the missing spots and then some, we'd be happy to join up. Flex makes it possible that it doesn't matter if you have some inconsistent people, as long as we can bring the necessary base roles and fill in extra with dps. Let me know if you're up for it. While we are a Burning Legion guild I'm making this topic on all the forums linked to our server group.Shadowar1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Cookie Takers 7/7H Recruiting all for mythic Cookie Takers on Burning Legion Horde is looking to recruit all skillful players to begin mythic progression. Raid times are 8-11 CST T/W/Th. We value skilled players over geared players. If your dps/hps/damage mitigated is high for your ilvl, we want you! To get in contact with me just add my battletag Tex#1520 or pm me in game.Holyspecced0 Feb 6, 2015