Burning Legion

Dec 28, 2012 WTS Horde Guild (When it hits level 25) Mind you, the guild is still in the works. Not yet level 25. Best way to reach me would in game mail to Forcible, but I'll check the Forums occasionally. Very unlikely that I will purchase all tabs. (Only 1/8 at the moment) Achievements minimal. Approx 130 Accounts in the guild.Forcible0 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Realm First Progression Leveling Level 90 Overall: Cadence <into the mists> Level 90 Deathknight: Sangrina <Mad Reach> Level 90 Druid: Gurgar <Mad Reach> Level 90 Hunter: Dracoridarri <Mad Reach> Level 90 Mage: Phenominon <iron shadow> Level 90 Monk: Smuttens <Mad Reach> Level 90 Paladin: Gupzilla <Mad Reach> Level 90 Priest: Murik <Eon> Level 90 Rogue: Butterrz <Mad Reach> Level 90 Shaman: Fattrucks <Nebraska> Level 90 Warlock: Syztim <HBDC> Level 90 Warrior: Cadence <into the mists> Zen Master Professions: Alchemist: Amagran <Skeleton crew> Angler: Tjourney <Ironfist> Archeologist: Arraenfaildas <Eon> Blacksmith: Fredzilla <advent> Cook: Symba <Crossbones> Enchanter: Nurabsal <Advent> Engineer: Cadence <into the mists> Herbalist: Avaleira <healerchat> Jewelcrafter: Leatherworker: Medic: Existed <Half way to Heroic> Miner: Scribe: Avaleira <healerchat> Skinner: Tailorer: Reputation: Pandaren Ambassador: Amagran <Skeleton Crew> Events: 4/4 Rank 8 Brawlers guild : Amagran <Skeleton Crew>Amagran23 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 27, 2012 <A> Phoenix Reborn Recruiting Phoenix Reborn is now recruiting for a hardcore raid group. Need all. We are a fun and friendly Guild, but now it's time to get stuff done. Raid Nights Wednesday 8-11pm Thursday 8-11pm Looking for 1 Tank (525k HP Not Stam stacked) 2 Heals (Atleast 35HPS) 6 Dps (50-60k DPS) Must meet the Following Requirements 470ilvl min (Little to no PVP gear) Deadly Boss Mods, Vent (Mic Preferred but not required) Be Gemmed, Enchanted, and Reforged for your role. Come prepared (15 minutes early for Invite) with enough flasks and potions for a 3 hour raid. Be able to follow directions and execute actions quickly. Work on bettering your toon outside of raids the best you can. Must make 85% of the raids. If you are interested in joining send me a ingame mail and we will set up a time to talk. Spärks the ä is alt 0228 Looking to start raid group 01/02/13Spärks1 Dec 27, 2012
Dec 25, 2012 HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE YEEEEEEEEEEJumpies4 Dec 25, 2012
Dec 25, 2012 [A] 25man raid recruitment. We are recruiting for our new 25man raid team launching in January after the holidays. We need several experienced dps to fill in the team. These are core posiitions! And we can use most any class and spec. Lightbringer is a PvE server thats 95% Aliance, cheap AH with lots of pugs for older raids for achievements and mounts. so it's worth the transfer. We raid mon-thur, 7:30 to 10:30 PST, which is our server time. Apply at www.sexywagon.enjin.com and join our team and get further info.Blessiopeia1 Dec 25, 2012
Dec 23, 2012 [A] Valruth Fearim recruiting for G2 our group 2 raid is looking for more raiders. all positions are still open as we are trying to solidify its ranks and establish a strong 2nd raid group. currently, we run Tue - Thur - Sun/Mon @ 8pm ST. feel free to contact me in game or on here for more details. valruth.dkpsystem.com/news.phpFookî4 Dec 23, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Alliance PVP Do any Alliance PVPERs exist on this forsaken server? I would like to get in touch with you all. I am really just looking for a 3s partner.... We have holy paladin and Windwalker monk ...... looking for a decent hunter or warrior with full gear. Thanks!Chakintv8 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 [A / 25m] Advent Recruiting! Advent, currently the only 25-man raiding guild on Burning Legion, is recruiting for our progression raids where we will be seeking heroic progression. If you are interested and meet the following criteria please contact an in game officer (Rynmoren, Kairei, or Delaneystein) or apply online at www.wowadventguild.com. We are looking for raiders with perfect/near-perfect attendance, who know their class, research encounters ahead of time, and are always ready with the appropriate consumables, etc. Advent's current progression is: Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Regular + 1/6 Heroic Heart of Fear: 6/6 Regular Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Regular Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday @ 8:00 PM server time until 12:00. Invites are sent at 7:45. All are welcome to apply, exceptional raiders are encouraged! To apply, please visit www.wowadventguild.com or send an in game tell to Rynmoren, Kairei, or Delaneystein. There are a few things we require of applicants: 1) Understand that we will take your raiding experience into account. 2) You need to have ventrilo and a working microphone. 3) If you know that you cannot attend our raids, don't bother applying (recurring issue). Apply to Advent if: - You are interested in progression. - You know your class well. - You are always prepared for raids. - You feel you can outperform others of your class. - You believe you would be a beneficial addition to our 25-man raids. Do NOT apply to Advent if: - You are unable to follow instructions (this includes understanding English). - You are not available when it comes to our schedule. - Your old guild did things differently and it apparently bothers you that we do them our way. Feel free to send messages to Rynmoren, Kairei, or Delaneystein if you have any questions. Thanks!Auctus12 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 WTB heay junkboxes I am trying to get the insane title and I need 1275 heavy junkboxes. I am willing to pay 10g per box. Pst in game or on this thread!Beastkin0 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 19, 2012 WTB 6xBlood Spirits Looking to buy 6x Blood Spirit paying 2k each Send mail to Sparkybanker or COD to Sparkybanker for 2kSpärks0 Dec 19, 2012
Dec 19, 2012 [H] LF Blacksmith for Unyielding Bloodplate The title says it all; I am looking for a Blacksmith with Plans: Unyielding Bloodplate. I have all 8 Living Steel and Blood Spirits, you would obviously need to provide your own 3 Spirits of Harmony, which I will pay for at a price we are both comfortable with. Please send me an in-game mail or add me to Battletag @ Elkazan#1849 If you do use BT, make sure to leave a note so I can know what your friend request is about. I am usually online on weeknights and at random times during the weekend. If we cannot trade directly, I am open to doing business through the in-game mail system. Looking forward to finding some Blacksmith!Targash0 Dec 19, 2012
Dec 19, 2012 oQueue If you haven't heard, oQueue allows you to form cross realm groups through battle.net friends! I would like to see alot more alliance using it to go head to head with these horde premades! Add Jòrence#1516 if you would like to run some games or have questions about oQueueJòrence3 Dec 19, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 LF mage/spriest and warlock for 3v3s hit me up in game if interested. be 2k+ experience and full or nearly full malev. t2 weapons bonusAmagran0 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 <HC> recruiting subs! **We are always taking applications from exceptional players. If you're interested in us outside of what we're currently recruiting, feel free to apply @ healerchat.com** Currently recruiting: Druid: Low Monk: Low Priest: Low Shaman: Low Mage: High Hunter: Low Warlock: Medium Rogue: Low Warrior: Low Paladin: Low Death Knight: Medium(Blood) -The aforementioned recruiting needs are for full-time spots. _________________________________________________________________________________ About us: • We only raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. • We raid from 7-11 CST, with the exception of sometimes starting at 6:30, if everyone can. We also sometimes take an hour out of our day on Sunday to clear, if we have enough people on and able to do it. But our only required days are Tues-Thurs. • Our raid schedule is very tight, and what we do within our time is very limited, but if everyone can do what we ask of them, we can achieve all our goals. • We ranked in the top 50 US 10m, top 100 overall, in the very beginning of the tier. We have world 40 ranks on heroic bosses, and can continue to do so (if we could fill-in for the one person who can't show up for w/e reason). • Our main goal is to do content before nerfs. This typically means before the tier is over, whilst getting exceptional rankings in the process. Sensations, Advanced, or myself can help you if you have any questions. Otherwise: healerchat.comFleurs26 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 WTB Gold Challenger Mode. I'm not completely retarded and carry my own weight, but I just dont feel like trying to form my own group. I just want the xmog gear. Pst in game witth price.Bloodykisses0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 World PvP at Half Hill just thought i would share this screen shot with you all. we had a blast trying to get the world pvp going again. http://s1117.beta.photobucket.com/user/ultranaut2/media/WoWScrnShot_102712_235803-1.jpg.htmlUltranautt15 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 [H] - <Swag> Recruiting - Adults - PvP Recruiting Updated: 3-DEC-2012 @ 11am Swag – Horde (CST Server Time) http://swag-pvp.blogspot.ca/ Who We Are <Swag> is a level 25 guild on Burning Legion, Horde side, that is reformed out of the ashes of a horrible monster. We are now recruiting for RBG, pvp and arena. Swag is under new management and has all kinds of strict rules. Just kidding about the rules. Guild Leader Sanctions, the Insane, Agent of Shen'dralar, from Cho'gall. Arena Times Our Arena times will be 8 to 11pm CST/Server Time, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, starting with 3v3 and finishing with 5v5 RBG Times Our RBG times will be 8 to 11pm CST/Server Time, Thursdays Attendance We are more flexible with this than most hardcore and semi-hardcore guilds. Most of us have high responsibility jobs, spouses, children, etc. that always must take priority over video games. Need to take your wife out for date night on a Friday or Saturday? Taking the kids to Disney land? Weekend getaway to Vegas? Need to study for finals? No problem, we are very understanding and always insist that real life comes first. We do however want reasonably reliable players who give advance notice if she or he cannot make an event. We don’t like putting a specific percentage on this but if we had to then about 75% attendance would be the best estimate on our expectations. Our Needs We need everything at the moment and expect our reformation to take approximately one month to get a semi-geared core group together for PVP. Our Offer We will fully gear and enchant our core group. You will never pay for repairs if you are a core member. You will never have to pay for enchants if you are a core member. How to Apply We're not stupid. Send your armory to sanctions.warlock@gmail.com or send an ingame message either through mail or a whisper and we'll let you know if we are interested. Core RBG Comp We will always take exceptional players into our ranks and give them a shot. Right now we have open recruiting but here are the highest priorities. Frost Mage / Fire OS Frost DK / Blood OS Balance Druid / Guardian OSSanctions8 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 WTB Embersilk Tunic It is a lower level green quality item, lvl req is between 30-40. If you have this Horde or Alliance plz either make a reply or whisper in game/in game mail.Kaymon1 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 <AFFLICTION> 10M. LF Dps or healer. Hello, Guild: AFFLICTION Realm: Burning Legion Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday 8-11pm server Classes/specs: 1. Monk (Mistweaver) 2. Druid (Resto) 3. Shaman (Any spec) 4. Lock 5. Warrior 6. Rogue Due to a plague of losing raiders, we are currently only 4/6MSV. We wish to finish MSV and begin HoF within a week or so. We are recruiting two players to fill our group (we are also happy to take anyone who is willing to sub for MIA players) any of the listed classes and roles will suffice. We ask for potential players to have vent, necessary add ons and to consistently show up on time. Our group is laid back and fun. We make the most of all our attempts and play to enjoy the game. We are looking for raid progression but nothing die hard. If you are interested and think this is a place for you then I look forward to hearing from you. You may contact me via in game mail, catching me online or thru this thread. Thank you for your time.Dougbutabi3 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 8, 2012 Alani Mount Want to sell Alani mount on alliance side. Whisper or send in game mail to this char if interested.Desertpea0 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 484 Prot Pally or 477 Resto Shaman LF Raid Hello Im the GM of Benevolent and I have 2 toons that are raid ready. My guild Is working on MV right now but at the moment we are having problems with Normal raiders thats keeping us back. So this week we are done raiding and Im wanting to get in and kill some bosses my exp is 4/6MV and 1/6HF Prot Pally http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Sp%C3%A4rks/advanced Resto Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Earthshocked/advanced Im looking for a raid after 7pm. I will check my mail and the forums before 5pm Server.Spärks1 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 [A] <Monster Squad> Looking to Joint Raid <Monster Squad> has a core PVE group of about 5-6 dedicated raiders (most have been raiding since vanilla) and we're looking for the same amount of players from another guild who would honestly like to raid and progress, but don't necessarily wish to leave their guild to join us. This can be a mix of healers and dps. Only requirements are a good attitude, dedication, minimum ilvl of 470, able to raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-11 server time. Our current progression is 4/6 Mogus'han Vaults and 1/6 Heart of Fear. We only do 10 man raids. Anyone meeting this criteria is encouraged to contact any officer if they wish to join our guild. Like the idea of joint raiding? Leave an in-game message to Thécuré or myself. Thank you!Deletez0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Revelations recruiting! Level 25 guild! Currently 4/6 MSV and 1/6 HoF 10man, we, dedicated players raid as many days of the week as possible. Main days are Tues-Thursday. Our raid times are 9:30pm server until we call it. We supply flasks, gems, and enchants for your raiding needs. In search of a healer, preferably Priest or Monk, but we could fit a Pally in. Please come decently geared of 465+ with skills or 470 iLvL. We also have a side-spot for a DPS but we mostly have it filled. We are putting together a 2nd raid group or attempting to merge with another guild. Also in search of more level 90s! Friendly players Welcome! Ventrilo active and we also run WWW.Worldoflogs.com. Please feel free to send tell to Skyraven, nights. Or Kumbiya (GM) and Deepin during days. Thanks for your time. Sincerely best Hunter on server, well behind Shoot, big T, and Recount killer Athari. :<)Skyraven0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Neutral AH?? So Does anyone use them any more?Ichidian2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 WTS battle pets I have a very large array of battle pets that im looking to liquefy i have access to most rare pets. hit me up here or in game if you are looking for something in particular.Wtfclone2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 (10) Shadow - Core raid progression. <Shadow> Is looking to invest in one healer for our raid progression. What you can expect from us: We are all serious about raiding, most of us came from top end raiding guilds and are very interested in progression raiding. We have nine fully raid ready players, all working together to push end game content. We are all mature adults and we expect the players that we group with be the same, at least on a mental level. There are no positions taken by relationships or real life friends, and if you know your class like we do, the position in raid is yours without having to worry about loosing your spot to someone worse than you. What we expect from you: Dedication, it is as simple as that. We want you to learn, study and progress on boss fights without complaining. We need members that are focused, and ready to pull within a few seconds after a wipe. You also need to be prepared for raids, this includes flasks, potions and anything else you may consider bringing to raid. If you don't have them or can't afford them, they will be provided for your upon request. We expect everyone to reforge, and gem gear properly for the class that they play. If you don't know how to do it, or are confused, we expect that you learn, and fix the problems. Raid times and information: Currently 4/6 in MV and 1/6 in HoF Obviously this is something we need to improve. We raid on Saturdays and Mondays from 8pm-12am server time, and invite at 7:45 sharp. Why should you come to Shadow? We have had some issues with people joining just to get gear and leaving, however we are continuing to progress even with the losses of some talented players. We don't loose our mind from wiping, and we have yet to rage randomly at failed attempts. Our structure is sound, and we help each other, not focusing on ourselves, but on the group as a whole. Loot: If you show up for raids, you will receive gear, we use loot council, and consider our selves very fair as far as loot is concerned. Most of us could care less about the items that we wear, and if it's just a concern with gear, this may not be the right home for you. Seeking raid positions: Holy Paladin Resto Shaman We are always interested in the elite few regardless of class or spec. Thanks Burning Legion, Respectfully Submitted, VincentVincent2 Dec 2, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Keepers of the Shadow recruiting raiders Hi everyone, Keepers of the Shadow is looking for some select roles for our raiding. We require a tank and a nondruid healer. Raid times: 6:30 CST Tuesday and Thursday. If you're interested please contact Hottness, Scrubologist, Nesingwary, Tibian, Bonz, Cyrek, or Harhus as I will be unavailable for the first week of December. Things you might care about: Oldest guild on the server Rank 25 Vent website: www.thekots.com Thank you.Agidan1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Ænigma is recruiting! jkIdea0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Selling TCG and more Selling; Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 350k Amani Dragonhawk 120k Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger 40k Sulfuron Hammer 15k Enchanted Elementium Bar 20k for 10 Pets: (all caged) Banana Charm Tuskarr Kite Spectral Tiger Cub Soul-Trader Beacon Buying; Magic Rooster Egg Taking offers on pets and magic rooster. Everything i am selling is OBO.Amagran7 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 24, 2012 Eon, 10 man raiding, Recruiting Now! WHO ARE WE? Eon is made up of a dedicated group of raiders looking to push content as efficently as possible. Not only do we offer core raiding spots at the moment, but we are an incredibly friendly, social, and close-knit group of individuals. We value commitment, loyalty, and are looking for stand up individuals that are great at their class, great at percieving the fight at hand and adapting to it quickly. WHAT DO WE EXPECT We put time into our players and pay our $15 a month same as you do, we expect you to know your class, know it's ins and outs, and understand how everything works. We expect you to research fights before hand, get a feel for what we will ask of you to do according to your role, and how you will go about that.We expect you to be on time, and warn us ahead of time if you are going to miss. RAID TIMES 9pm - 12pm EST Tues - Thurs (with possible Mondays for clean up) We feel that we should not have to commit our lives to a game, but still be incredibly successful. We strive for excellence, and the best way to meet our goal is to have everyone on the raid team be as efficent as possible. OUR PROGRESSION Seeing as we are constantly moving forward, our progression at the moment is: MSV: 1/6 HEROIC 6/6 NORMAL HoF: 4/6 NORMAL Again, we will be moving forward rapidly with YOUR help WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR 1 Warlock 1 Mage 1 Warrior ALL CLASSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO SPEAK WITH AN OFFICER IF THEY CAN PROVE THEIR WORTH!! Contact: Myth#1662 or emgarner@uncg.edu For more info!Mythsyn0 Nov 24, 2012
Nov 23, 2012 Shockingkill is a ninja. The druid Shockingkill is a ninja taking items he already has and leaving group. Just thought your server would like to know the kind of player he is.Necrotíca5 Nov 23, 2012
Nov 23, 2012 LF Raid Group Looking for a raid group that's recruiting a warlock and a hunter. Won't be able to make groups that end raiding after 10:30pm server time. PM me in-game or send a mail for more info.Darkria0 Nov 23, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Looking for - RBG Group Class: Warlock Spec: Any Current Rating: 1685 Experience: [Lieutenant Commander]/2000 Skype: prolegit2012 Real'ID: Mike#12305Hsx0 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Maintenance..... So i thought i would make a thread...... HI EVERYONE!Bayda4 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 <Continuum Shift> Recruiting DPS and a Tank Continuum Shift is still recruiting 1 tank and 2 DPS fore core spots. Couple of us have killed 2 or more bosses in MSV, but together we are just starting out. Please if there's anyone that is looking for a raiding guild that is full of smart asses and people that like to mess around outside of raids, but get !@#$ done when it matters, pst me on Asahina or our other officers on Braelidra or Duno. If ya just hit 90, we'd be more than happy to run heroics with you. Just be on, be enthusiastic, and know a bit about your class. ThanksAsahina1 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Wts Sunstone Panther & Any other panthers! For just 22kg, you can have the bright sunstone panther of your dreams! Or use it to make a jeweled onyx panther! I won't judge ;) send me mail in game if you're interested. also selling the other mounts, just as cheap.Murik0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 WTS Alani mount. I am willing to get rid of this ASAP. shoot me offers here or in game.Credentials2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Wts level 25 guild! I am looking to sell my level 25 guild. Feel free to mail me in game or post on the forums your offer.Khriah0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 10, 2012 25 man raid? Are there any guilds on horde that still do 25m, if so who??Ijustmetyou2 Nov 10, 2012
Nov 8, 2012 PvP occured and I missed it in the worst way.Thehunterjr6 Nov 8, 2012
Nov 8, 2012 WTS Alani mount 120k obo Pst ingame, send me a message, or leave a post here I check this forum decently often.Lanabellanna0 Nov 8, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 {H} Furies - Mature late night guild LFM <Furies> is looking for more mature dedicated players to fill a couple of core spots. We are a casual group comprised of professionals and college students who work during the morning and afternoons. A lot of us live on the west coast and our raid times are normally weeknights from 10pm server-1am server (8-11pm pacific). We have been raiding together for many years and peaked during the Lich King 10/25m raids. We have a solid core group and maturity and respect is paramount. We don't require new members to have the most polished resume in terms of raiding. Just a good attitude, willingness to learn and contribute to the group. What we are looking for.... We have an immediate need for a Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest (with healing off spec). We also could use a back up tank with a dps off spec. If this sounds like something you may be interested in please whisper Exitwound or Amplify and leave a message. I will be happy to talk with you. Thanks for your time!Exitwound0 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 5, 2012 Selling level 25 guild Message me in game, either on lapiaga or drsyn.Lapiaga2 Nov 5, 2012
Nov 5, 2012 LF awesome players A furblog stole my bikeCrungo0 Nov 5, 2012
Nov 4, 2012 FATALIS ABSOLUTE Fatalis Absolute is level 19 guild, we are leveling pretty quick. We are a PvP focused guild, but are also focused on PvE from time to time. We anticipate more participation from new recruits should they choose to join, so we can kick off our RBG's and perhaps raids in the future. We are not claiming to be <THE BEST> or <Elitist Jerks> so, if you fall into the I need to brag about my ego until my head explodes category, just walk by. Anyone else interested in learning pvp or already skilled, PST we will help you and together destroy the WoW.Runéth0 Nov 4, 2012
Nov 4, 2012 [H] Continuum Shift is Recruiting DPS/Tank Continuum Shift is looking for DPS, and one exceptional tank for our 10-man raids. We are a guild of close friends who like playing together, and we are just getting our feet wet in Normal MSV. Our raid times are Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10:30pm - 1:00am server time. Pst me, Braelidra, or Asahina for more information. If ya just hit 90, we'd be more than happy to run heroics with you. Just be on, be enthusiastic, and know a bit about your class. Also, Pewdiepie is our guild tease. Feel free to tickle her fancy at all times. :)Duno1 Nov 4, 2012
Nov 4, 2012 selling Hipppogryph Hatchling Selling Hippogryph hatchling season 1 tcg pet on Burning Legion Horde or alliance Looking for around 40KRailius3 Nov 4, 2012
Nov 3, 2012 [H] Mad Reach - Group 2 LF Healer MsV / HoF We are looking for a Resto Druid to fill one of our healer spots. We Raid Tuesday and Thursday @ 730 ST.Talk with me ingame or leave some feedback here. ThxChìcosexì1 Nov 3, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 LF RBGs and Arenas [Warlock] CR 1623 in RBG Highest in 3s - 1750 Destru or Afflic.Hsx0 Nov 1, 2012