Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 27, 2014 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera8 Dec 27, 2014
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Cenarius to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: The Queens Knights, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Pwny Express, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
14h Casual EST Horde Guilds I know this is a PST based server but looking to see if there are any casual Horde based guilds that possibly do Mythics and Raids that don't finish at 12-1 AM like most PST based guilds. I used to raid 3-4 nights a week back in the BC/WotLK days but work and life just won't allow that play style now. I still want to see if there is any guild like mentioned above or if there would be any interest in something like that forming on the Horde side of Cenarius if there isn't anything already.Malarak1 14h
2d [H] 7/7 Heroic raid looking for tank Hiya, Unhappy Cows is a friendly group of friends looking for a reliable & skilled tank. We're 7/7H (just beat H Xavius 10/17). Raid time: Sundays 12-3:30 pm pdt (Apparently we're ranked lol) http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/cenarius Feel free to contact me in game!Cheerup1 2d
2d [A] <Remaining Few> 6/7 H Recruiting MW Monk Remaining Few is a casual raiding guild looking to recruit a good Mistweaver Monk (though other exceptional healers and dps may be considered) for our core raid team or any casual players. We primarily raid normal and heroic, but are looking to expand our ranks for mythic raiding. We also have several groups running mythics and mythic +s on a weekly basis. Current voice chat is Curse Voice. Raid times are Tuesday and Sunday, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM server. If interested, please contact Ashinera (Kohaku#1124).Ashinera2 2d
5d I love you all. Trying to get into contact with friends from ye olde days. Any other fossils still alive around here?Duffikus8 5d
5d [H] <Provoked> 1/7M 7/7H recruiting Rdps Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 5d
6d *~ The Queen's Knights ~* Longstanding Guild! *~ The Queen's Knights ~* (Long standing Cenarius guild) Summary of our coolness: We Raid, PvP, RP and sometimes we just hang out and play hide and seek! Our motto is "Honor*Loyalty*Respect" We consider our guild like a family, we have all kinds of people, but we all have one thing in common, we are crazy! But I mean that in a good way. We’ve been around for almost 2 years now. We have a lot of fun in vent and expect everyone who is in our guild to respect each other. With our high expectation of respect, we also keep things G rated. We have parents and family who have children that tend to listen in and it’s not negotiable. Raiding: We are recruiting for our serious Core Raid Group, Friday Nights at 6:30pm server. For this raid night we expect people to know the fights, be on time and to be prepared, that includes Gear, Gems, Enchants, Reforges (if needed) and occasionally food if you need something other than what we offer. **We provide flasks for our raiders consisting of: Stam, Strength, Agility, Intel and Spirit. OR We put down a cauldron, and supplement the rest of the needed flasks.** We are also looking for people to join our Monday Night Casual Raid Group, 7:00pm server. This is for people who don't want the pressure of serious raiding and for people who are new to raiding and want to see what the content is like and so on. If you're a beginner or just like to be casual about your raiding this is the group for you. For this raid, we still expect you to at least look up the boss fights and have a general idea of how they work, and we still expect people to be prepared but we aren't as strict about it. Please remember that in order to defeat a boss we still need people to be pulling their weight, we can only carry so many people. For Raids, PvP, Dungeons or even just Questing, we offer loads of help, and we usually have someone who can answer your questions. We help each other get gear, make gear and any other crafter items. And usually its all free for our guildies. PvP We currently have two 2v2 teams and one 5v5 team, but we are definitely wanting to make a guild 10 man PvP team. We also just PvP for fun and on slow nights we end up outside of SW dueling. Role Playing This is a rare but fun thing we do some nights. We are super super casual about it. The MAIN thing about our guild is our love and respect for each other. If you are interested in joining us you can APPLY at: thequeensknights.guildlaunch.com You can also send me an in-game tell on: Biancam, Beeanca or Acnaib . OR You can look us up and talk to anyone in our guild! :)Biancam3 6d
6d [A] Man Time Krew now recruiting! Hey all, Man Time Krew is looking to recruit a few key roles in our raid team to fill our raid team for mythic Emerald Nightmare, Trials of Valor, and Nighthold. About our guild: We are a bunch of people who have raided together before (many of us are IRL friends) and have all seriously raided before. We tend to joke and make fun of each other a lot, so if you can't handle a joke, we're not for you. We like helping others in the game, but we believe the first person who should help you, is yourself. We raid only 4 hours a week, so we expect to get things done quickly and efficiently. We expect you to show up to raid before start times, with flasks, food, and pots. We expect you to put the most effort you can into your character and we expect you to ask for help where you need it. We're more than willing to help! Current Progression: 7/7N 3/7H Raid Times: 6:15-9:15 PST (9:15-11:15 PM EST) Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday What we're looking for: Tank: Protection Warrior Protection Paladin Guardian Druid Healer: Restoration Druid Holy Priest Disc Priest DPS: Balance Druid Feral Druid/Havoc Demon Hunter Retribution Paladin Mage Shadow Priest Warlock Hunter Elemental Shaman If interested, please add me as a battletag friend Miyra#1773 or our raid leader Dirtnglitter#1991Ladrya1 6d
6d Enhancement Shaman LFGuild Currently looking for a guild that loves to raid. Ready for heroic and would love to step into mythic. Also a sucker for dungeons, for those that do mythic(+), too. Spec: Enhancement ilvl: 853 Hours Available: Tuesday-Monday 4pm server to 10 pm server. : 2 days of raiding or 3 days max, please.Daalon1 6d
Oct 14 Ret Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild Going into Legion I had the intention of being in a Mythic raid group and I put in a ton of time to prepare. I farmed my Mythics every week, spend hundreds of thousands of gold on crafted gear, spent hours farming pots/flasks, and then when raids came out I ended up being the only one in my raid group that put in the time for getting ready for serious raiding. We are now a few weeks into progression and are just barely downing the starting Heroic bosses and the slow progression is killing me. Because I farm Mythic+ so much I haven't fallen too far behind in gear yet and would love to find a group that is either H 7/7, near being done with it, or already in Mythic progression. My goal with raiding is to clear Mythic content before the next patch is out. Another aspect to a guild that I am very interested in is a core group of people to farm Mythic+ with or have reliable people to do high end keystones with to get +10 chests at the end of the week. I have 8 years of raiding experience on WoW, 5 of those years being a Ret Paladin. I haven't done any Mythic raiding since I was always comfortable with 10 man raiding and didn't really feel like playing with a large group, but now I would like to be doing more challenging content and would like to get into Mythic raiding while its still early in the expansion. Like I said earlier the progression I have done this expansion has been very slow but I will link the logs I have for what I have done so far here. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/81248/latest Anyways to recap what i'm looking for. I want to clear Mythic content while its still current. Guilds that do plenty of Mythic+ are a huge bonus to me wanting to join. I want to be in a guild that tries, I don't want to be part of a group that doesn't use consumables/prepots and such. I may have to leave the server to find a group like this but I figured I might as well start here, see what our server has to offer. You can contact me by adding my btag: Rodox#11470Rodòx1 Oct 14
Oct 8 [A]Over Raided 7/7H EN is Recruiting! We are <Over Raided> - a newly formed guild with the purpose of competitive raiding on a laid back schedule. We have all come from different servers to Cenarius-US for the sole purpose of creating a community of like minded people who enjoy efficient progression. We extend an invitation to anyone who enjoys gaming with a fun group of capable individuals who enjoy defeating content. There is a number of us who know each other offline, play other games together, compete in Rocket League tie breakers, and listen to music in our plug.dj channel. We are currently 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, and need more raiders to step into Mythic. Our schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 6:15PM to 8:15PM PST. Currently, we specifically have a high need for: 1 Fire Mage 2 BM/MM Hunters 1 Shadow Priest 1 Demo/Destro Warlock TLDR: <Over Raided> is a laid back and friendly community playing on Cenarius-US. We raid efficiently Mon, Tues, and Fridays and are looking for new friends to join our raider rank. If you are interested: please contact Rvy(Rvy#1730)Rvy1 Oct 8
Oct 5 Looking for Weekly Horde Raiders! Hey, all! More PewPew Less QQ is a guild that was formed by a close group of players at the Launch of Legion. We are a laid-back casual guild that looks to clear content, and we are ran by several players with 10+ years playing WoW. We're family-friendly, and we don't tolerate players who harass and bully others. Raids Nights are Wed and Sun: 8:30pm to 11:30pm Central Time. Add me at Perrind#1933 and message me if you are interested in joining!Sourpåtch4 Oct 5
Oct 4 <a>Sunday Brunch on Cenarius is recruiting! Sunday Brunch currently raids on Friday and Saturday at 8:30 CST. Check us out at http://www.sundaybrunchwow.com or add LADORNA#1379 for questions. This guild began when a bunch of players found each other through raid finder and started raiding in PUGs together. Through a year of pugging we eventually got so many regulars due to our philosophy of “Be kind. No berating, yelling, or cussing” that we decided to start an actual guild and converged on Cenarius. We began heroic HFC as a guild and downed Hellfire Assault in early September 2015 and got our members their AoTC by mid-December. We are growing each week and our members have a wide range of interests. The majority are interested in raiding but we also have those who just like the social aspect of the guild, pet battles, PvP, or are completionists. While all are welcome in this guild, the main purpose of this post is for raid recruiting. More specifically, we are looking to fill our Mythic Progression team. While our normal/heroic teams are casual, but very capable, raiders, we have a subset of members wanting more challenges than just their AoTC. We need a few more players dedicated to hard-core progression to make a complete 20 man team for raiding mythic content. While we are a bit lenient with our normal/heroic teams, we will expect near perfect attendance and exceptional knowledge of your class and spec for mythic progression. We love to have fun during trash, but for boss fights, we put on our war paint and kick or heal butt. We expect that our raiders are patient, punctual, and kind. We don’t need elitists and will not allow cussing, yelling, or berating other players. Our general focus is on mechanics and meters are secondary. We approach a boss fight methodically and don’t subscribe to the idea that the only way to beat a boss is to bull our way through it. Each raid team has a Raid Leader and all suggestions, comments, and/or complaints about tactics should be whispered to that person. For Heroic HFC we used a master loot priority system that awarded gear for main spec upgrades first. We wanted to spread the loot around such that if one person has already won loot from a previous boss, they would have lower priority on the next piece of loot. While this system seems to be appropriate for normal/heroic content, we may adopt a different model for mythic content.Corsicanjr7 Oct 4
Oct 3 Basic Impulse 1/7M (Stormrage) recruiting Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: We have raiders roll for gear, while applying some emphasize on making sure gear is “passed” to whoever needs that item the most. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform around the same as most other raider’s, they will be benched until they can show us in mythic+’s that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, and do our best to subsidize pot’s/enchants. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. Afterwards, if both people are satisfied we will host a 5 man mythic/mythic + trial to see firsthand how a person deals with some mechanics and if their hps/dps is satisfactory. Upon a successful trial run, a person will then raid as a trial until they illustrate that they clearly compete with our current roster. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions0 Oct 3
Sep 22 Wrought from Ruin looking to reconnect! ***EDIT UPDATE 8/18/2016*** Wrought from Ruin is now <BSP> on Spirestone Horde. After Warlords of Draenor, we decided to return to our roots on the Horde side (it feels good to be green again). In Warlords of Draenor we raided two nights, six total hours per week, and finished up 9/13M HFC in Spring 2016. We've been on break since then, but are now gearing up for Legion. We're not recruiting specific classes at the current time, but if you're interested in reconnecting, look us up! Kromgall - Hammermain#1657 ***END EDIT*** It's been about six years since Wrought from Ruin departed from Cenarius Horde, but after a long absence, we're back, albeit now on Spirestone Alliance. Need a refresher? Wrought from Ruin was one of the original "big three" Cenarius Horde guilds, along with Demise/Impulse and Wretched, active during the original release, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King. During that time we nabbed numerous Horde firsts, crowned a few High Warlords, and often terrorized Alterac Valley with our premade groups. Now we're back and looking to reconnect with former guild mates still on Cenarius, or even native Cenarians who'd just like to reminisce about the glory days of Cenarius Horde. While not near as hardcore as we used to be, we are still raiding a couple days per week, and also looking to fill out our ranks as we march towards Mythic content in Warlords of Draenor. If you're Horde and can stomach the switch to Alliance for an excellent guild with a lot of history, you'd be most welcome. Currently Sought: 1 Tank 1 Healer 2-3 DPS Please get in touch! Kromgall - Hammermain#1657 GM Ascendant (former GM Wrought from Ruin)Kromgall10 Sep 22
Sep 20 [A] 840 Prot/Arms/Fury Warrior LF raid group As the title says, I'm looking for a good raid group! I can raid any time on or after 9pm Central. I show up prepared and on time. I have many years of experience under my belt, and will be more than willing to share my experience if requested. Add xrated#1510 if interested, or reply here. Thanks!Xrated0 Sep 20
Sep 19 Returning semi-hardcore looking for guild I'm a returning WoW player--was playing off and on since the end of BC but took a perma-break halfway through Mists due to school. I've decided to return for Legion and focus on end game content. I have semi-hardcore raiding experience with a previous guild that broke up during my absence, providing RDPS with a Survival Hunter near the end of Cata. I didn't like what they did with Survival for Legion (I loved the old rotation) and found I really enjoy Outlaw's playstyle now. Availability: Weeknights anytime between 4p-8p server time (7-11 EST, which is my home time zone), Saturday noon-8p server time, Sunday 4p-8p server time. My schedule is flexible but I can only commit to raiding 2-3 days a week due to time constraints. Raid style: I'd like to progress as far as my schedule allows. I don't screw around, don't bring drama with me, follow orders well, and learn my class. I'd like to get more experience under my belt and possibly switch to Hardcore raiding in the next xpac. Current ilvl: As of 9/15/2016: 830 ilvl, lvl 15 artifact, actively working on improving both. Contact: If I sound like a good fit, you can reply to this thread (I'll check it daily) or add me in-game: Ryclid#1318 Thanks for your time! Peace.Væljean1 Sep 19
Sep 18 <Redridge Royal> Recruiting for Nightmare Redridge Royal PVE guild focused on raiding, dungeons, and world content. Recruiting any players interested in a friendly guild community, with a dedicated commitment to completing endgame content. All players are welcome, we often run casual 5-man groups for dungeons/questing/achievements. Currently recruiting for 2 raid spots. Need 1 healer, and 1 ranged DPS 6/7 Emerald Nightmare: Normal Raid Times: 3:30pm - 6:30pm server time. Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (6:30pm - 9:30pm EST.) Please contact Youngdragon in-game if you have any questions or would like to inquire about joining.Youngdragon0 Sep 18
Sep 15 [A] Driven is recruiting Hello Cenarius. We’re a former top 500 US guild that formed on launch day. We cleared vanilla WoW up through Razuvious in Naxx. Cleared all content in BC including clearing Kalecgos pre-nerf. We stopped raiding at the end of MoP after a top 330 US kill of Heroic Iron Qon because we didn’t find the raid content appealing, but we are really happy with Legion and excited to get back to what we love doing. We have a core that has raided together for years, and we’re looking for a few more players to join our push to clear Normal and Heroic content then to push into Mythic raiding. We have a laid back environment, a good sense of humor is essential. Raiding is only fun when we like the people you raid with. Our raid schedule is Tues and Wednesday 6-9:30 Pacific, but we are investigating adding a third day. For more info, or to apply, go to drivencenarius.com or look me up in game.Juugimus0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] Competent Player LF People Alike I'm looking for a core group of people to progress through content with. I'm not opposed to re-rolling if another role is required. The most important thing for me is finding skilled/dedicated players.Coolboyq0 Sep 15
Sep 10 [Somewhat Serious] LF Casuals and Raiders Hello! My name is Amesouer, AKA Dilly, and we are currently looking for new members, casual and potential raiders to join our fun group. We currently have a few heroic and mythic experienced raiders and are hoping to continue for Legion. We are looking for people with good attitudes and the willingness to raid, understand mechanics, and cooperate with other guild members. With these qualifications we hope to conquer the Legion as a team. Looking For: All levels of people, casuals and potential raiders. Our plan is to finish heroic and reach mythic difficulty. We currently need a little of everything, including one tank. Raiding time: Tuesday/Saturday 5:00-8:00 pm PST (Server Time-Cenarius) Addons and other accessories required: DBM, GTFO, Exorsus Raid tools, Recount/Skada (optional), and finally Ventrillo! Etc: Other than raiding, most of us are casual and participate in every aspect of World of Warcraft including PVP, roleplaying, legacy raids, transmogrification runs, reputation farming, mount farming (lots of fun), mythic plus dungeons (aka challenge modes), and much more! Oh and did I forget to mention every other Blizzard game! If you are interested, please contact: Dilly#1241 RubberRory#1285 robjob#1940 We hope that you will join us soon for some fun ☺Âmesoeur3 Sep 10
Sep 8 <Fallen Angels> Recruiting Raiders <Fallen Angels> Casual and friendly raiding guild all we ask is dont waste the teams time make sure you are on time and have everything you need for the duration of the night. == Class Needs Damage: High Priority Filling all roles Low Priority None at this moment Healers: - Resto Druid,Resto Shammy,Holy Pally,Mist Weaver Monk,Priest Tanks: - None at this time == Schedule & Progression: Tuesday & Thursday 6:00pm until 9:00pm CST (8pm - 11pm EST) with an optional Monday for the diehard raiders == Other Information: Voice Chat: Discord Loot Distribution: Personal Realm Connected: None Preferred Raiding Addon: Deadly Boss Mods == What We Expect From You: Attendance, as always, is high priority in any raiding guild.And to also be prepared with consumables and make sure your gear is in order Enchants. == Contact Information: you can email me or add my real id mattjett78@hotmail.comTìger0 Sep 8
Sep 6 (A) Returning Raider LF Guild Hey Cenarius, I'm coming back from a long period away from the game and am looking to get back into raiding. I can commit to any guild that has a 3 night or under raid schedule, as my job prevents me from being truly hardcore nolife like I used to be. I'm a competent player and I was a participant in our very own Cenarius's realm first Heroic LK, Heroic algalon, Heroic Yogg-0, and whatever that heroic togc achievement was. I'm maining DH this expansion but am willing, under extreme duress, to play yet another expansion of warrior. I'm also not 90 years old so I don't believe the reflexes have slipped much so those achievements should be nuff said for purposes of this intro. I understand our server has kinda... died since I last played but if at all possible I'd like to not have to xfer off to raid. CheersFatfreddy1 Sep 6
Sep 6 <InGen> new guild for Mythic [A] Just this ^. It's a guild formed of about 8 real life friends who have all individually pushed decently far into mythic content. Now we want to do it together. Our current plans are to farm mythic dungeons (hopefully do mythic achievement runs) until raids come out, and then quickly jump into mythic+ dungeons and heroic/mythic raids. Currently we are in need of healers and DPS, but we will take anybody who wants to help a guild get off its feet! Its a new guild, so currently raid times aren't set in stone. However, we are looking at a 3x3 schedule! Send a message to Thefatty, Lysine, or Raztin for more info!Rawkapotamus0 Sep 6
Sep 1 Durid is for fun! LF new home Mellow Balance Druid since vanilla (when there was no moonkin form and Hurricane was a 31 pt talent hehe) looking for a friendly casual home. Got burned out by drama and clicky guilds so I've been a mostly solo player for the last couple expansions, but with Legion I've decided to come back to where my heart has always been...the Alliance and my much missed Night Elves! :) Would love to find a group of friendly adult players to run casual consistent content with such as 5mans and normal raids.Illmryn0 Sep 1
Aug 29 [A] Euro TZ dungeons/raids? (11a - 2p) Posting to gauge interest: As a long-time Cenarius player who has relocated to Iceland (in the GMT time zone), I'm interested in either joining or getting together with a group of players (guild organization optional) who are interested in attempting more difficult PvE content such as Mythic and Mythic+ 5-person dungeons and Heroic/Mythic 10-person raiding on a moderate (maybe 2 scheduled nights a week) schedule. The ideal goal would be to progress as far as possible with a comfortably focused, adult, no-drama tone, but not necessarily to chase any speed records for getting through the content. I honestly don't know if there's enough interest to get even a solid, regular 5-person group together from Cenarius players, but if this schedule is the kind of thing you've been looking for, please post here or contact me in-game.Dreuel0 Aug 29
Aug 28 [A] Competent Raider looking for new home I am looking for a new guild to raid with in Legion, I didn't play WoD at all and the guild I was with in MoP is longer together. I have can raid in all 3 specs(Prot, Holy, Ret) and pretty decent in all 3 as well. I have no preference as to which spec I raid as.(As I often switched to whatever roll was necessary in the past). However with Legion and artifact weapons, I wish to level as Prot or Ret but I can be talked into lvling as Holy if the right guild comes along. As for times I am available for raiding, honestly I am not completely sure right now as I am thinking I wanna stay kinda casual(as I have a family now and such) but no days are really worse or better then any other. As for right now I am looking for times to be around 6pm to 9pm-ish server. A brief(Ill try to keep it brief) background of myself. I started at launch in vanilla on the Mannoroth server. I was one of the first 60's on the server and as such was present for server first Ragnaros and Onyxia kills, when guild raiding became into its own we were able to clear all Vanilla content(even Naxx at the time). I branched into smaller (when 10/25 became a thing) guild when BC hit and was apart of some of the first server Kara clears and was able to farm available content at the time. With the nature of our guild borderline hardcore/casual we soon split off into guilds that were competing with world firsts or much more casual. Having personal friends on Cenarius whom of which were unable to even clear Kara at the time, I moved and on the night of my transfer was able to help them clear Kara for the first time. I then became the guilds raid leader and organized 25man runs with other smaller guilds to help them/us clear/attempt content they normally would have never been able to do. Towards the end of BC and at the start of warth I became the guilds leader(This was Spirit of Excellence btw). In wrath we were able to clear mostly everything, stalled in Icecrown and I even ran successful GDKP public raids which became a big hit at the time. Towards the end of wrath, playing WoW became much more like a Job then a game and I was getting married so I figured it was time to move on when Cata came out. Skip to MoP, old friends from SoE had talked me into coming back in a much more casual setting to do some raiding and I did. At the end of MoP I didn't think WoD was really what I wanted in an expansion and stopped playing again. Now that Legion is coming out, the expansion I wished WoD was going to be, I am back and looking for a new home. Feel free to msg me in game 'Heavenxsent #1307' or on here. Also, I'm not opposed into getting into Mythic Content. The skill level doesn't matter to me as much as the over all raiding time.Heavenxsent1 Aug 28
Aug 27 new to wow looking for someone to level with I've been playing wow for about 3 months now and have only done a character boost and Raf so I've lvled so fast that I didn't really get to learn anything. I'm just looking for someone to lvl with and show me the ropes I want to enjoy my lvling experience and learn.Nessakat4 Aug 27
Aug 24 LF Blacksmith BC craft will tip Hi all, I am looking for a blacksmith who has a recipe to a BS craft felsteel longblade [http://www.wowhead.com/item=23629#comments]. Please pm me in game and I really appreciate it. I have all the mats and will tip well. Thanks for your time.Torrileus1 Aug 24
Aug 21 [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 Aug 21
Aug 21 Cross realm .Neila0 Aug 21
Aug 15 Looking for a Horde Guild to call Home Hello Cenarius! I'm looking for a new guild to call home. I currently have 4 level 100 characters (Shaman, Hunter, Warrior, Monk) with my main character being a Enhancement Shaman (I recently switched from elemental to enhancement because enhancement gets Doomhammer) I will admit I'm not the best player, but I am dedicated to improving myself, I am also willing to learn new specializations on any of my characters, or switch my main, if a guild needs it. Now, for the type of guild I'm looking for. The guild MUST be friendly and have an active community. I would like people to be willing to "mentor" me and help me improve, and are willing to regular run normal/heroic/mythic (and mythic+ when legion comes out) and normal/heroic/mythic raids. I am not expecting to be able to jump right away into Mythic Raids of course, but would like to work my way there. If any Horde guild fits this criteria please add me in game (Battle.net = Jediknife100#1598).Mekshaman1 Aug 15
Aug 14 [A] Exp Raider returning to game, LFG Greetings, I am returning to WoW after taking a break, during which time I was in grad school and beginning my career. I have raided in top 100 guilds in Vanilla, BC, and LK (as well as in other MMOs) and I founded an extremely successful horde guild in the past. I do not seek to return to 20+ hours a week raiding, but I would enjoy bringing my experience to a guild looking for a reliable player. I have only picked the game back up, so I will need to level through the 90's. I enjoy my Shaman the most at this time, however, I wouldn't be opposed to leveling my Warlock or my Monk. I'm 26 years old, mature, friendly, and fun. I live on the east coast so finding a EST guild or early PST guild is preferred. Please contact me in-game on Argidargidar (shaman), Chillylizard (warrior), or Kreet (monk). I play M-F from approx 4pm-11pm EST. Thanks!Argidargidar3 Aug 14
Aug 14 Interested in active guild [A] I am in a guild that is currently dying off a bit due to gl getting a new job a while back which is fine. On the downside though guild is often very quiet to dead. I don't think im gonna plan to start hardcore raiding again but what I would like is an active place with people who are doing stuff together and at least are working on even lower tier raiding if nothing else. A place with mature players that is a family style environment. Looking to bring over my 8 lvl 100s, main enhance shaman with 7 alts and a couple more in future. Anyways if interested in having me and my army of alts let me know. Again keyword is active with people actually getting on and doing stuff not just dying off a month after expansion.Malacai1 Aug 14
Aug 8 100g for guild sigs Have all signatures. Thx to allPlayedonce1 Aug 8
Aug 7 Cenarius GMs and Players Beware So a few Misfits of Lordaeron members created a ML raid for heroic Xhul on 5/13/16 evening, and perpetrated an entertaining (no really - it was funny watching them fumble through this,) but nonetheless underhanded ML/ninja scam on the people they duped into joining the raid using the premades interface. The comments stated 'ML MS>OS' for the raid in the premades interface, and after Xhul was downed, loot was announced in raid chat and in an attempt I think to not have many people roll on the tier token that dropped (which didn't work - people rolled like crazy) one piece was announced using /say, and the raid members rolled. Here's where it gets all weird though. So all the raid people in range of the loot announcement in the ML's /say rolled on the token, all but one of the guild mates already had the heroic shoulder tier piece equipped. Now I can understand their rolling for the piece, they could pass it to the guild mate that did not have it after the raid. It's what I would do. After all, since they helped, they should be entitled to roll and if they win, they are allowed to pretty much do whatever they want with it. Same goes for ML in general, a master looter can hand out loot to whoever they want. That's how the game works. The roll that should have won was a 99 by a non-guild mate. The guild mate that needed the piece, rolled a 50. All the other guild mates rolled higher than 50 but none beat the 99. The ML then awards it to the guild mate that rolled 50. So I am thinking to myself, why didn't he just give it to the guild mate in the first place? Why make the raid roll? Closest I can come up with is that maybe they wanted to try to be fair, but still hedge the odds that it would end up in the hands (or in this case, on the shoulders) of the guild mate that needed the piece, even if another guild mate won it. But all that went out the window with the 99, lol. At this point I think, the ML knows he's going to have to ninja loot the piece for his guild mate to get it and just hands it over to them in front of the raid. Then again, that doesn't explain the 'ML MS>OS" comment of the raid in the premade interface. More so, it doesn't explain why the ML just didn't leave with the token and give it to the guild mate after the raid. I mean, if you are going to ninja loot for benefit of someone else, you should at least try to be discreet about it and maybe just a bit brighter in figuring out how to do it., right? Why make people roll by announcing the loot? So at this point it looks like there probably wasn't any real intention of allowing MS>OS to be the loot rules of that raid anyway. Rather it pretty much looks like they wanted to gear a guild mate, but needed to deceive other players with promises of potential reward for their efforts in order to get it done. A deception that the ML perpetrated by firstly limiting knowledge that the loot was being rolled for by announcing it with /say when the rest of the loot was announced using /raid, then actually letting raid members think they have a chance by letting them roll before awarding the loot to his guild mate anyway? What I think we have here, are some less than bright people who assumed that no one would notice or expose their less than stellar execution of deceiving the raid they put together to gear a guild mate, and did it very very sloppily. Kudos to Ihuntyou, Xarrior, Upsideumop, and Winnona, all members of Misfits of Loraedon on Cenarius. Here's laughing at you kids! It was like watching a Keystone Cops movie! =DMadjack13 Aug 7
Aug 5 [A] Man Time Krew - Recruiting For Legion! Hey all, Man Time Krew is recruiting on Cenarius on Alliance side. Man Time Krew is a guild of previous raiders who raided very seriously in different expansions and have all decided to come back together for Legion for serious progression. Many of our core team are raiders who have been in top 100 guilds, but are looking to make that extra push towards success. Many of us have been in guild with each other and know how we all work together. We have a very relaxed environment in guild, and a very serious atmosphere in raiding. We plan on running mythic+ seriously and as much as possible. Our overall goal is to be one of the top guilds on the server and ultimately see the highest end game content World of Warcraft has to offer. Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday (subject to change based off availability, which will be decided in the days after Legion launches.) We will be raiding at least 2 days a week, at most 3, leaning towards 3. Raid Times: 9:15-11:15 pm (EST) or 6:15-8:15 pm (Pacific) What we're looking for: Strong DPS that know what they are doing, no matter the class. You should know your class and understand how to better yourself in a raid environment. Elemental/Restoration Shaman Hunter Windwalker Monk Frost or Unholy DK What we expect from you: Being able to show up prior to raid start to form the group and be clearing trash before the raid time. Being serious about your class and understanding your role to the best of its ability. Bringing flasks and food and performing where it is needed. Joking is absolutely fine (a large majority of us are men, a few of different diversity and sexual orientation but we all can take a joke.) If you are interested, please send Miyra#1773 a battle tag request and send me a message!Meerah2 Aug 5
Jul 25 Need 1 Living Steel Does anyone have a living steel for sale/trade? I just need one, but the ah is pretty much just living steel chains.Suricate2 Jul 25
Jul 25 [A]Questionable Tactics LFM Questionable Tactics is a Casual guild on Cenarius full of friends that have been playing together for awhile. We are a small guild but very active doing old world content as well as pvp and raiding of course. We are currently looking to fill some open spots in our raiding family. During WoD we cleared all content on heroic and got AotC. We stopped raiding HFC 4 months ago and are starting up in prep of legion. We have spaces for DPS and healers. Having a tank and healer offspec is a plus We raid Saturday and Sunday 9am to 12pm PST. Our goal is to clear heroic content with new friends. Our current focus for Legion is heroic raiding content. If you are interested you can Contact me. Rhuudii#1791Rhuudiì11 Jul 25
Jul 18 Merged Realms I didn't see Cenarius listed on any server merge threads/lists, so is it one of the few that's not merged? If it is merged, which server is it with?Mumtaz4 Jul 18
Jul 12 I want the Moose. I'm looking for a guild selling a heroic Archimonde kill. How much do you charge and how soon can you take me? Thank you. :)Drlulz9 Jul 12
Jul 7 Looking to buy 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode runs Greetings Cenarius. With the 7.0 pre-patch looming over the horizon, I'm now looking for a guild or group of folks on Cenariius that are selling full 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode runs for the Warlords of Draenor dungeons. Please feel free to reply here, send me in-game mail, or message me in-game with prices (in-game gold only) and times (available appointments and/or run times for all dungeons to be completed.) Thanks.Sephen0 Jul 7
Jul 4 WTB Heroic Archimonde Carry for Moose I'm Canadian so it'd bring shame to my family if I didn't get the moose. Name your price or whisper me in-game. EDIT - Nevermind.Vulfpeck0 Jul 4
Jul 1 WTB Moose Carry Like it says above... Willing to pay up to 40k and just want the mount.Krudster0 Jul 1
Jun 29 WEEKLY Ironforge Attack Every Saturday, Sadistic Sanity - Hyjal, will be hosting an attack on Ironforge. If you are looking to farm kills, have a huge PVP battle, or just have some time to kill (*wink wink) look for us in the group finder, and come join in the rampage. These attacks will be going on EVERY SATURDAY, around 8pm server time. (11 EST, 10 Central) Feel free to invite as many people as you'd like, (Alliance you are welcome to try and stop us.) We have recently been able to set up shop and hold off Alliance for hours, racking up hundred of kills. (I got around 1k honorable kills last weekend.) Have a few Ideas on how to keep things interesting... Hope to see you out there!Lluagor3 Jun 29
Jun 28 [Server First] Level 101 Crithto! <Last Pull> Great job team! Really tough fight here, absolutely need to chain cooldowns properly. One misstep and it's all over! http://i.imgur.com/oB0ZXUC.jpg Tank: Malestrom (Blood Death Knight) Healer Jacapo (Restoration Shaman) DPS: Katarina (Combat Rogue) DPS: Imprezza (Marksmanship Hunter), Chance (Ferocity Wolf) DPS: Toy (Retribution Paladin)Toy3 Jun 28
Jun 28 LF Heroic HFC Hey I'm after an archimonde kill run to get the grove warden, or a full run depending on price.Ripnstein2 Jun 28
Jun 28 [A] Looking for a casual family-like guild. I'm thinking of starting up on this server. Its been awhile since I've played an Alliance, but I miss it. I'm looking for a guild that is tight-nit and close. I really enjoy getting on Teamspeak/Mumble/Discord and chatting with guildies. I'm 23 and live in CST. I enjoy casual raiding. I've done up to normal Gorefiend before I took my break and I really enjoyed it. I'm currently out of school on winter break but will be starting back up mid January. All of my class and work should be morning and midday so my evenings and night should be free! Please let me know if your guild sounds like something that would fit me! Thank you! Merry Christmas!Zhaitan3 Jun 28