Apr 29, 2012 [A] Sprokets 10 man 6/8 HM DS LF1 Prot pal <Sprokets> is a dedicated 10 man raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for Dragon Soul, and we are currently 6/8 HM. Raids times are Tuesday: 7pm-10pm PST Wednesday: 7pm-10pm PST We are looking for a prot pallyATM but will accept skilled players for our raid force. Reply here or you can send me an in game mail or contact people in guild.Rawrlicious3 Apr 29, 2012
Apr 29, 2012 Rbgs? Elemental shaman looking for a spot in an rbg group. 1900Exp in rbgs and 2300exp in 3s. Feel free to reply here or in game ThanksAnaniah0 Apr 29, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 Thassarian and Mankrik I cannot ever seem to find thassarian or mankrik, thus, if anyone gets them I'll pay you 1000g per mob for me to /wave at them. You can /w me in game on Herzdesfeues.Herzdesfeues1 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 Full Cataclysmic Frost/UH DK LF Weekly RBGs Full Cataclysmic + 403 Gurthalak Frost DK (Can go UH if necessary) LF serious weekly RBG team. Prefer evenings or early mornings server time. Also, if I get the 2200 weapons from RBGs, will tip the RBG organizer 60k.Junnah0 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 <Brimstone> 4/8 Heroic!!! LF Lock 390+ Hello there! Who we are!: Brimstone is a guild formed of dedicated players who get their business done and have fun at the same time. We pursue through difficult situations to strive for success. Recruiting!: Warlock: 390+ ilvl and know your specs must be willing to go off spec for certain fights if asked.Raid Times/Days!: Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 server - 9:30 Sunday 6 Server(Clean Up) More Info!: If you think you are capable of doing your job, then please contact Qiuetus or myself ingame or go to our website http://brimstone-guild.guildlaunch.com TY for your time and have a nice day ^_^.Ðumbfoundead4 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 399 Rogue Looking For Guild With Hard Mode Pr hello my name of course is Keikö, i am currently seeking for a guild that is doing hard mode progressions and is in need of a rogue. Yes i do know that is a difficult spot to fill due to the legendary quest line, my rogue has been my main character since mid B/C and have raided up to SSC in b/c up to 11/12 heroic icc for wotlk, during cata release was very limited to raid due to work/school schedule and would like to return to hard mode raiding.Currently 2/8 hard mode for ds, looking for a guild that has late night raiding, very knowledgeable of my class and specs that i play, and a quick learner on new fights. Also have already finished the rogue legendary quest so do not need clusters anymore. Here is an armory link . Thank you for your time reading this. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Keik%c3%b6/simpleKeikö1 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 (A) <The Untouchables> 10M We're currently recruiting people to join the ranks in our 10 man raiding guild. We like to have a casual, fun time in raids but still maintain a motivated and deteremined view on content. Presently The Untouchable has two ten man raids happening every week. First raid group is Tues/Thursday and second is Fri/Saturday 7 server. Recruiting the following classes at 380+ Item Level: High Demand: Druid-Bear/Resto Warrior-Prot Paladin- Prot/Holy Death Knight- Blood Medium Demand: Rogue Warlock Hunter Mage Tired of not getting into raids, because you haven't been? We're willing to take a chance on you! Everyone starts somewhere! Why not start here with us?! =] Guild bank provides repairs, and enchants to raiders. Are you a casual player? We welcome you to join as well. Wether you are hunting those elusive achievements, or spend most of your time leveling alts and professions - we are a genuinely cool place to hang out. Our guild chat may be rated a little M, but you will not find a better place for society's misfits. Contact Palmon/Lillymon in game for any questions your may have or send an in-game mail to any of those names to speed up your request.Palmon0 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 Retirement/Break Hey fellow gamers of cenarius....al ot of you may know me on this server or not so much. It's been a long 7 years in this game and I'm facing some tough RL choices and this game is not looking like a future for me. I wanted to give a shout out to those left on the server and to my fellow guildies in ALN...I know you enjoy trolling us so much but if I could ask one thing it would be to keep this server going and try to strive for a top seed once again....To all the guilds/pvpers/casuals/and trolls :) its been fun. Thank you,Vandarr10 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 25, 2012 Server Migration? I was wondering if there could be a server migration of Cenarius (its 83% Alliance. Wtf dood) And I really want to go over to horde (Hate all ya want.) So thats that. We should try to even out the factions. 50% and 50% is alot better than 83% and 17%. Thanks Snow Storm!Flamewar16 Apr 25, 2012
Apr 21, 2012 WTB Alchemy Leveling Kit Paying 10K. Reply here or send me an in-game mail.Iwas3 Apr 21, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 [A] AK10 US28 8/8HM LF Caster DPS <Arathian Knights> has raided as a guild since Vanilla and has been in a top (currently first) server position in WotLK and Cataclysm. We finished T11 with 13/13HM prior to 4.2, and 7/7HM in T12 well before 4.3. We're now 8/8HM in DS with a US rank of 28 (US 7 for 10 man). Notable achievements include: Realm First! Death’s Demise Realm First! Celestial Defender Realm First! Grand Crusader Realm First! Fall of the Lich King Realm First! Al’Akir Realm First! Ragnaros Realm First! Deathwing Our group is currently looking for a few talented individuals to help us farm DS and for progression in Mists. We are looking for people that play the following classes: Warlock (ability to play all 3 specs is desired, with a focus on Demo) Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Mage Due to the nature of ten man content, being able to fill multiple roles and play multiple characters (not necessarily listed), is a GREAT PLUS. The group raids (PST): Tuesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Monday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Questions are best asked through PM on the forums or in game. /who Arathian and ask for Kitmajere or Guilt. http://www.ak10.info/portal.phpKitmajere4 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Looking for R-Sham 6/8h-mode Myst) lvl 23 guild 10man only recruiting Resto Shaman for main group we are alliance on Cenarius this server time zone is PST. We are currently 6/8h-mode and working on h-mode spine. The raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11server clean up on Monday same time. If interested and want to talk in game add me at Gabefann234@gmail.com.Practical1 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Not enuf Horde for 'Noble' title Any advice on how to find all the female Horde races for the achievement 'Shake your bunny maker'. I've only Orc & Undead left. Can't seem to find any.Caesy9 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 <A> Veni Vidi Vici is recruiting! Hiya forum! VVV's second raid group is in need of your role! We need: One non-pally tank 3 healers (obviously any class) One clothie rDPS One mDPS (warr pref, but willing to make exceptions) All current raiders have 8/8 normal experience. Raid times are Wed/Fri at 6 server. We want dedicated players who can make raid times, with at least 20+K DPS, and some DS exp. Looting is a simple MS>OS, need before greed. All essences of destruction will be rolled on at the end of the night, and to be able to roll on professions, the roller must first link their professions. If interested, please send Tazii a letter in game with questions/comments/concerns. Thank you for reading!Tazii9 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 <EnvyUs>[10man] Recruiting for Heroics/RBGS <EnvyUs> Is a fairly New guild looking to expand their roster. We look to get into Heroics but clearing normal with idiot PuGs isn't fun nor will it help our progression as a guild. Our Core is fairly close and have been playing together for sometime now. Plenty of Gladiators, Rank 1 players as well as high end PvE experience.10 Man Core Needs ------------- 2 Tanks 2 Dps (Offspec heals is a HUGE plus)Raid times are currently flexible due to certain work schedules for few members. Wednesday 7:30 to 10:00pm Second day will be announced once we have a full Guild 10man. These are the usual days but may be changed due to members not being able to show up. If this were to happen i will figure out a time that works for all other 9 members.Rated Battleground Needs(2200+ Min Please) [Players experienced in 2600+ mmr] ----------------------------------- Flag Carrier Resto Shaman Warlock Mage Blood DK Any Gladiator/Rank1 players willing to put time and effort.Please Get in contact with Precise, Rinzy or Vanderwhorn to see if this guild fits you.Precise4 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 6/8H Driven LF Mage Priest, Mage, Hunter We are currently looking for players that can provide high DPS and great healing while being aware of their surroundings. Who We Are: We are one of only a few guilds left on server that were formed on launch day. We have been a successful raiding guild for over 5 years - having cleared all 40 man content in original WoW except Naxx, having cleared all Burning Crusade content including Kalecgos pre-nerf, we are 12/12 ICC 25 with 5/12 HMs and 12/12 ICC 10 with 11/12 HMs. We have a solid core that has raided together for a long time and, more importantly, know how to raid successfully. We are 5/8H in current content. We are all adults with real lives that enjoy raiding together. We have a three day raid schedule (Tues through Thurs 6-10 PST) that leaves weekends free for libations, women, song or whatever trouble one could find themselves in. We maintain a drama free, fun raiding environment with a fair loot system (EPGP). We believe that you can kill content, have fun, and have a life all at the same time.Who We Are Looking For:We are looking for people that are good players and good people as well. We require that you know your class well, keep abreast of changes to your class and the encounters we will be facing. We require that you come to raids on time and prepared with all flasks and food buffs. Equally important, we require that you are a good person. A sense of humor is vital as we value having a good time while raiding. If you are prone to drama, infighting, or general douchebaggery, you need not apply. What We Are Offering: We offer a great raid environment with no drama and an understanding that real life comes first. We offer a short raid schedule and a chance to see all content, to raid competitively while still having drinks with the boys or watching football on the weekends. We offer a place where you will feel at home and an opportunity to find a place to raid for a long time. If this interests you, go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info. We are looking forward to hearing from you!TLDR --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Launch day guild Successfully cleared most content from vanilla to current 3 days a week Drama free EPGP 5/8H DS 6/7H FL Tues, Wed, Thurs 6-10 PST.Go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info.Juugimus30 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Prosapia looking for substitutes Prosapia is a 10 man raiding guild that is currently 4/8 HM DS and 8/8 normal DS. We are composed of two 10 man raids with comparable progression. This is a drama free guild with very little turn over. We are composed of mature adults, couples, and professionals. Our raids are laid back but functional. Due to unavoidable real life events we are currently we are looking for capable raiders to fill in key spots in an as needed basis. Currently we are looking for a healer preferably a resto shammy or holy paladin. We will also have need of an experienced tank. Of course capable dps characters are also helpful. To be clear we are not necessarily recruiting for a full time position. This means you only have to express interest in potentially filling in. We will in most cases know when we have a position open each week and appropriate players will be contacted. This is an ideal situation for a player who may have real life commitments of his/her own and has a toon that would like to have an opportunity to get into a viable weekly raid. Any interested players may contact Galso or Cyanos in game or by mail. We raid Sunday/Monday 7-9:30 pm. In the coming expansion we are anticipating the usual shake up and reshuffling that always occurs. Although we expect to retain the majority of our raiders, it is likely that we will have to fill some permanent rolls. Therefore, if we find a love connection with certain players there will likely be permanent slots opening that we would prefer to fill with people we know.Chancroid0 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Garrosh is dead! 8 manned garrosh a few minutes ago, took 20 minutes. Sorry to the horde that decided to flag. See you all in the AH again soon :)Kadowe16 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 A-Victory Camel 5/8hm look for core Rogue/War We are a level 25 10m Raiding guild that formed just after Firelands was starting. We Raid 6 to 10 server Tues, Thur, Mon. We are serious about downing content and would love to have others join our ranks that feel the same. We also are a close group and get along well and don't take failing lightly. Most of the officers have been playing together for years. Current needs: Rogue (for legendary gathering) or Warrior. We are currently rank 18th, with 123+ people (including alts) in the guild. While we raid 3 nights a week, we have alt raids on our off nights. Those applying for a standby slot will get chosen first for alt runs if they were not needed for the main raid. We provide the basics of flasks/food/enchants/gems and other goodies for our main and alt raiders. And we make this possible by donations made to the guild by our members. We run EPGP loot system and we have found this is the best way to keep track of attendance and give loot fairly based off of what you are doing for the guild. To apply please visit http://victory-camel.wowstead.com. Any questions can be directed to me by doing a /who chevy in game or send me a message at our website.Chevymonster8 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 Forming New Leveling BattleGround Team Hello, I am looking for players to form a BattleGround Leveling Team with new toons. We would play as a team leveling through the battlegrounds (with the occasional dungeon run). Players need to have a full set of heirloom gear to make the experience more fun. We will play at set times through out the week so that we can stay together in the same bracket. The team can be as small as 3 or as big as 10 or more (to teams of 5 for dungeon runs). We can play either Horde or Alliance. Please post here or message me in game if you are interested. Thank You, ZodZodrik7 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 AoA looking for heals for immediate raid spot We are a 25man raiding guild that is laid back and fun, but also knows when to get serious and focus up for a boss kill. So far we are 3/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul, and raid on Tu/Thurs/Mon from 6pm-10pm (PST). We distribute loot via EPGP, and use Mumble for our raids. Currently, we are looking for a few permanent raiders to finalize our core group and add a little diversity in our raid makeup. We are specifically in need of priest healers at the moment. We are also always looking for skilled players who know their stuff but would be more comfortable in a fill-in role because of their schedule. As usual, please have all your gear correctly gemmed and enchanted, and know your class! What we are looking for: Holy/disc priest for immediate raid spot Resto Shaman Resto Druid Elemental Shaman Arms Warrior Ret Paladin If you are interested, please contact Numerodos or Assabe (either a /whisper or in-game mail is fine), fill out an App from our site. Apply at: http://forum.ancientsofazeroth.net/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Ancients+of+Azeroth WOL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/10415/5/Rapidphire3 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 2500 Fire Mage Lf RBG team Hi, I'm currently 2490 and am looking for a core that I can play with on a regular basis. I've been a little over 2500 this season but I was aiming for about 2.6k-2.7k. Just looking to have fun and wins some games. Hit me up if you need a decent Fire Mage for your group. I will wipe mobs with Combustion Spreads and Breath lock out enemy healers. Good luck everyone! P.S. Please be at least 2.4k as a group. Thanks in advance! If interested, please contact my email at : djdemic@gmail.comHansol1 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 LFM for 3v3 serious I want a kungfuorangekentuckyfriedgeneraltsospiceychicken cleave. Soooo... I'm looking for 1X firemage and 1X boomchicken asking: 1.9k experience+ Legendaries --- Best believe it. Heroic cunning --- what else would i settle for? KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO SPAM YOUR BEAR FORM BUTTON ~Haha, that being said.. Hope to hear from all you people out there! catch me in game or respond to this ridiculous post.Aylied0 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 403 equipped feral dps LF 6/8hm+ guild Looking for a strong dedicated guild that is at least 6/8 HM that raids 8:30 PM West Coast (11:30 EST my time) or later. I am 5/8 with Warmaster on 13%. Feel free to realid me @ rselsky187@gmail.com Thanks.Moonsuken1 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 402 Blood 397 Frost DK LF DS heroic 4/10-4/16 My Death Knight: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Diedtwice/advanced --Hello everyone, i'm looking for a DS10/25 on my DK this week with a few heroic kills preferably. I have 8/8HM experience on main my character Allbidness. PST me in-game or send me in game mail with any questions regarding times. Thank you!Allbidness0 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Firelands 25m - Sundays @ 6 PM Hello all. Title says it all - FL 25 Sundays @ 6 PM. This run is entering its fourth month, with people returning weekly for good times and hearty laughs. Always looking for healers and a couple of DPS. Currently we are 2/7 heroic (Shannox and Rhyolith), working on Domo. If you're interested in gearing up your alts to be DS ready, get exalted reputation with those Avenger dudes, obtain Xmog gear, or just want to cap valor for the week, this is the raid for you. Please send me an in-game message, mail, or reply here with previous FL experience, achievements, and/or GS/ILVL. Failure to include these details will result in a non-reply. Calendar invites will be sent out as a reminder to those who contact me. Take care, and hope to see you on Sunday. Edit 3/25/2012 - Start time changed from 7 PM to 6 PMMakunochi16 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Hello Nevermind.Raiu0 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 [A] Fireland 10 man Normal Raid Sunday 6pm I am forming a 10 man normal FL raid. I need the following: 2 Tanks 2 Healers and a couple of DPS Smoldering Essences are reserved. I have done 6/7 bosses here. come bring your alts Contact me here or in game. ThanksMortimer0 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 A or H - Buying Magician's Mantle Topic says it buying Magician's Mantle paying 1k Also buying: Bonecaster's Belt, Resplendent Belt, or Eternal Cord of any stat @ 500g - CoD, reply, & cross faction welcome; .~TendoTendo4 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 5, 2012 ADUNAPUG V2.0 -- DS10 -- Wednesday 530 PM inv Hello dear friends, I used to run an ICC25 with a great deal of success back in ye olden dayes. I am seeking to replicate that excellence now that DS has been nerfed to oblivion! So, in that vein, I am looking for some new brosefs and brosefines to join me and some of my Pirate mateys. In particular, I could use some ranged DPS, some healers, perhaps a tank. Please post here if you are interested in coming! Invites go out at 5:30 PM, at 6 PM we start pulling. Loot rules will just be 1 need unlimited round robin greed. Also you can't be a megadouche or I will hammer punch you in the clavicle. Yours forever, AdunakhorAdunakhor0 Apr 5, 2012
Apr 5, 2012 Server Questions What's this server's economy like? Can anyone give me any accurate statistics on the Alli/Horde ratio? Thanks!Bjoryn3 Apr 5, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 [A] Euphemism - L25 LF2M for DS (8/8, 1/8H) Current Needs: 1 Ranged DPS, with healing OS, both specs "raid ready." - and - 1 Tank, with DPS OS, both specs "raid ready." - or - 1 Healer, with DPS OS, both specs "raid ready."Would consider an exceptional healer with ranged DPS offspec as an alternative to one of the spots. Minimum requirements are 385+ ilevel, DS experience a plus. Raid Schedule: 6:30-9:30 PM server, Tuesday—Thursday. Invites begin at 6:20 server, and first pull is at 6:30. Depending on attendance, we spend 2 days working on DS and Heroic encounters, and the 3rd day working on completing guild legendaries/casual raiding (for fun) Raid requirements fully gemmed, fully enchanted, profession bonuses utilized DBM, or fight knowledge Mumble Loot: Main toon+spec > Alt/Off spec Additional Information Guild Culture: We are a very friendly and laid back guild that's been around four years now, with a core group of long term members. While we keep it clean, mostly... sometimes someone will say something completely over the line... and the kiddies should have some earmuffs. Maturity and the ability to not be offended is a must. If you are offended by jokes, or off color jokes, or the occasional f bomb, we probably aren't the guild for you. If you like to have a good time in Mumble, and can think on your feet with something witty to combat the "what the hell was that?" kind of comments, you'll probably fit right in! We aren’t an elitist guild, however we don’t enjoy hours spent wiping in raids and racking up repair bills purposelessly. We expect as much effort as we do social interaction. We do try to include people in activities as much as possible. We will on a whim run legacy raids for lulz/mounts/achievements. Alts are welcome. Trial Period During a 2 week "trial period", we will invite your main only, and will be evaluating your invitation to the guild based on several factors including raid and guild participation, effort, and social interaction. Questions? Feel free to message Agno, Inflammable, Caprïca (alt+0239 for the ï), or Kynthrus in game, and we'll go from there!Caprïca6 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Skills To Kill The Heals horde pvp guild. New guild recruiting for rated bgs and arena teams. All levels welcome. Need officers knowledgeable of their class. Send mail in game if interested or msg me.Holynogs0 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 DK LF arenas I just recently switched to this realm and am looking for arena teams, I am 2k+ and can play unholy/frost.Gior0 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 LFGuild Hello, I have been away from the game for a while, just came back and current guild consists of me and my wife. Looking for a casual guild, to do some pvp, questing, and maybe some raiding down the road, once I remember how to play all my toons :)Dacendaran0 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Warlock LF a TTh morning/afternoon guild Like the topic says, I play a warlock and I'm looking for a guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays anytime from around 11am to 3pm. A "little bit" after 3pm is fine for me, but I really can't do anything earlier than 11am. I play on other days and times too, but nothing I can commit to weekly. About me—I started playing during the TBC era and played on and off since then. I took a long break and just came back last week or so from the SoR offer (don't worry, I've been playing this lock since TBC) and got myself up to lvl 85 and currently ilvl 376 from running heroics nonstop. I've done LFR once (only been back for about a week remember) and am 8/8 on that if it means anything. I'm looking for a nice guild to run DS with and maybe do some heroic achievements with. I like to have fun when I'm playing a game so I'm looking for a guild with that same personality and mindset too. I'm 24 if that matters at all. Take care and see you all in game.Ziir0 Apr 1, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 (A) Rogue looking for weekly DS 10 or 25 Topic says it all. Need a DS 10 or 25 that consistently full clears each week, preferably on Friday or Saturday. I am on the rogue cluster quest. Would LOVE to finish the legendary daggers before the xpac. Know all the fights, including heroics. Please message me in game. Thanks!Toosuto1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 A10 Liquid Courage 4/8H LF tank <Liquid Courage> is seeking talented raiders for Dragon Soul heroic progression. We have an opening for one of the following: * disc or holy priest * holy pally (dps OS a plus) 2 night raid schedule: Tues: 7 - 10 pm server Thurs: 7 - 10 pm server Expectations of applicants: * Can consistently attend both nights of our schedule * Has good raid awareness (and doesn't stand in void zones) * Knows his/her class well * Willing to talk on vent when needed * Mature (our jokes and language are mostly clean) Progression history Tier 13 - 4/8 heroic Tier 12 - 5/7 heroic Tier 11 - 1/13 heroic If you meet this criteria and are interested, please contact Zendaria or Crixus via whispers or in-game mail.Crixus7 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 [A]<P Y R O> 8/8 DS(10),1/8HDS(10) Recruiting <P Y R O> is a fairly new guild seeking talented ranged DPS to fill our progression group ASAP. We'd prefer a Warlock and Mage but would consider other classes as well (Excluding Shamans). Please meet the following requirements to be considered for recruitment- 1. Minimal item level of 394 2. At least 8/8DS Experience (Heroics are plus) 3. Ability to attend every single raid (We only raid 6 hours a week so attendance is key) Raid times: Wed/Fri 4PM-7PM (Server) Tanks: 1. Druidofhell -Druid 2. Ladiegagaa -Deathknight Healers: 1. Isae -Priest 2. Telstra -Paladin 3. Theshamwow -Shaman DPS: 1. Karukoa -Enhance 2. Silktoxic -Rogue 3. Demonicshotz -Hunter 4. ----R.DPS Needed---- 5. ----R.DPS Needed---- If interested please post here or feel free to contact one of the raid leaders in game via tell or mail. (Isae, Ladiegagaa, Druidofhell, Telstra)Ladiegagaa2 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Unique Opportunity - S.O.B. recruitment Here's the short version: I am looking for a person that enjoys doing holiday events and regular (someday heroics) dungeons with nearly never ending patience on Saturdays between noon and 4PM server time. This could be someone that wants to gear alts, or someone that plays very casually. If you are intrigued, please keep reading for all the details. If not, then best of luck on finding what you are looking for. The details: Star Onion Brigade is essentially a group of four at this point. Myself, my man, and his parents. We invited his parents to join us in the game about 2 years ago, and its been a very enjoyable experience ~90% of the time. My boyfriend and myself have quite a bit of experience in gaming. (This is not my main, but this is the leader of our group of 4) We came from FFXI where we were playing end game, and have at one point or another been in guilds from the fairly casual on up to top 100 rated guilds. Neither of us are currently raiding. Job schedule conflicts and disinterest in some of the other areas have led us to cut back significantly. His parents are not so skilled. This is their first ever MMORPG. And while they may have had an original Nintendo back when the boyfriend was young, that was a few decades ago. (They are late 60s, early 70s) There are also some health issues, and with age new things are not as easily learned. This means that as a group we are on the slower end. Sometimes we have to remind someone about a buff, or go back because someone got lost and tend to explain at least briefly every fight in the dungeon. Even with all that in mind, I can say that on occasion when supplementing our group with the random dungeon finder, they are definitely not the worst players I've encountered in WoW. So here's the deal… I'd like to find a "frequent fifth" to round out our group. It doesn't need to necessarily be a single person or single character. But hopefully, this would be a regular someone(s) so that we can have some reliability to our group. (And frankly, its a bit nerve racking to go from someone that is a poor player to someone that is a great player, to someone who may be a great player but acts like a jerk, to someone that likes to pull for you while you are trying to explain the fight.) Potential Benefits: - We are looking for a DPS spot… so no more waiting in queues for you! - There is a wide range of high level crafters amongst our characters. - There is a wide range of game knowledge (Loremaster Both factions; Pet collecting; mount collecting; etc) - You get to play with adults! AND MORE! Other Stuff you may want to know, and how to see if you might be the right person for us: - Our Guild is Rank 5 - If you are in a higher guild and you don't want to leave, we don't mind that. If you are not in a guild and you want to join us to enjoy our perks such as they are... then you too can be a Star Onion Brigade member. - There is no special age requirement. There is a requirement that you know how to do more than curse and swear in a conversation. We don't care if you let one lose when something happens, and we've been known to do that too... but if you make sailors blush then we probably won't get along as well. - Currently we are Druid (tank), Paladin (Holy), Shadow Priest and Mage, so that's the type of competition for gear you can expect. - You should be a Kind person that is also at least mildly competent. - If you are interested, or have questions, then please message this toon (Ursoidea).Ursoidea1 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 24, 2012 @ Trägedy So nice ninja looting on the lvl 80ish) tanking trinket today,,I mean all rogues must need one huh, but probably the worse was when you then demanded gold and you would then give the trinket to the tank who lost the roll to you. I mean everyone is supposed to pony up & pay you an amount??? Umm no trades can happen cross server so why this senseless act of stupidity?? This is what takes the enjoyment out of lfg randoms in the higher lvl instances is this type of playing. Your guild better watch out for you because Im sure sooner or later you will do something dishonest to your guild mates :(Avee1 Mar 24, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Weekly GDKP: Friday @ 7 PM I'll be organizing a weekly GDKP 25 man on Fridays at 7PM server time. If you are interested please send a tell or in-game mail to Ascyra for a calendar invite. Loot rules are simple; - Highest bidder wins the item - Min bids on items is 2500 gold. - Token min bids are 5000 gold. -------- Raider requirement: - If at any point during the run we feel any one person is holding back the GDKP group from killing a boss; we reserve the right to remove anyone in the raid and thus you forfeit your cut of the end pot. ** There is a 5% organization fee skimmed off the end of the pot for people helping organize the event. The rest of the pot is distributed evenly between the 25 raiders at the END of the GDKP. ** *** Clusters are not yet established, we will be taking an overall open bid for clusters at the start of each run, the highest bidder will receive all clusters for that specific run *** If you are interested please send a tell or in-game mail to Ascyra for a calendar invite.Ascyra19 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 A <Whiplash> 8/8N 25 1/8HM 10 LFM <Whiplash> of Cenarius-US (Aliance): We are a semi-hardcore raiding, that means even though we raid 3 days a week for 3 hours each we take that time serious and expect our raiders to take it just as serious and respect the 24 other people you are playing with. We have a hardcore mentality on our raid days, but outside of it we goof off quite a bit. We are currently looking to fill our roster with dedicated, patient and loyal players who strive to progress. Remember that raiding is only as good as the people you play with and we only want to play with the best. This is an adult atmosphere with many adult players, we expect you to be of the same maturity level to handle explicit topics randomly. We also expect if you are in high-school you understand "afk Mom... or i have homework" won't fly here. You should be responsible enough to have your homework and chores done before you log in. Currently Recruiting these specific classes: Tanks: Any amazing tanks that can blow us away :) Heals: Holy Priest Resto Druid DPS: Boomkin Feral druid Hunter Ret Pally Feral Kitty Ele Sham All Great DPS and Heals are welcome to app. All exceptional applications will be considered Raid Schedule: Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm PST to 10 pm PST) Thursday - 10pm-1am EST (7pm PST to 10 pm PST) Sunday - 10pm-1am EST (7pm PST to 10 pm PST) The server is a PST server. Current Progression: Firelands: 7/7N 10 and 25 & 6/7H 10 Dragon Soul: 8/8 25 man and 1/8 10 man Heroics What we expect of you: - Current, up to date gear - In-depth knowledge of your class - Prepared for Raid with proper gems/enchants/professions/etc.. - Great raid awareness - Good attitude - The ability to get along well with others and respect your guildies - Good Attendance (if you can't make all 3 raid days, don't bother applying) - The ability to HAVE FUN - RAIDING (non-gathering) professions! What you can expect of us: - A fun guild who likes each other outside of raids! - Fairness. Fairness when it comes to loot, raid spot, etc.. - A relaxed environment that likes to push progression - Respectable individuals. - To pvp with you and not get you killed If interested, please fill out an app at www.Whiplash.guildlaunch.com -or- Contact one of the officers in game: Bakasolo Swagthizzle Missbubblez Darthgecko Missbubblez17 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 LF Rated 3's Team 4640 Resil Disc priest; Avid PVPer looking for a consistent rated 3's team. Little late in the season but whatevs. Rogue|Mage is preferred. Contact me in game or reply on here. Alternate toon 'Celestra'Krisuvial0 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Protection Warrior - Long-Term Home First and foremost, thank you very much for looking at my post! I've been in your position and I know how tiring it can be to try to find that right member to fill out your raid team. Because of that first-hand knowledge, I've made a quick checklist of what I have to offer: ... If you're still interested in what I have to offer, I'd love to talk with you (preferably in a voice communication fashion). Faction is of no importance to me, although saving money on staying alliance would be nice. Server doesn't matter much, but I prefer PvP oriented servers and the higher the population the better. I've recently returned to World of Warcraft, which is why my gear isn't up to par quite yet. That being said, being a tank I have the easiest time getting into dungeon queues and I also get into LFR queue in under 5 minutes (on average). Due to this, I should be able to gear up at a decent rate. I'm looking to raid 2 nights a week and I'm available to raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. Please contact me in game or on this post, as I will be checking it frequently. Thanks for your time.Aeralyn3 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 [H] OPEN Dragon Soul-25 Saturday Night Raid With the upcoming 10% nerf to Dragon Soul and the lack of attendance for many guilds on Horde side, Death by Design will be hosting DS25 runs for the next few weeks, beginning this Saturday (March 3) at 6pm to 9pm server, with the goal of clearing the entire instance in less than 3 hours. Those wanting to participate must meet one of the following criteria: - Have completed the raid on normal OR - Have a minimum ilvl of 385 in full PvE gear (GEMMED & ENCHANTED) with knowledge of all 8 fights done on NORMAL (25). *** REMEMBER - If you've killed mobs in Dragon Soul 10 during the raid week (starting Tuesday) then you're going to be locked out for them. You don't get to do a 10-man and 25-man in the same week. This run is intended for main characters wanting to quickly clear the instance for the week so don’t plan on bringing your ungemmed/PvP geared alt characters, unless they also meet one of the criteria mentioned above (armory will be checked). Loot will be rolled for and the rules will be as follows: - 1 armor token max per person and - Unlimited non-set pieces for main specs. If you are interested in attending, please leave a reply here, leave me in game mail (Raffi, Raphi or Raffilock). Raid composition will be limited to no more than 3 for each class and their role (i.e. we won't roll with 4 Resto Shaman but 2 Resto, 1 Ele and 1 Enh is fine). If you are a guild lacking attendance and have several members with 100% certainty that they will attend, please leave me a message with all of their names and roles. I will be updating the raid roster. Not everyone will be able to attend due to role conflicts/too many people, so invite priority will be given out on a first-come, first-served fashion. Mumble will be used - ensure you have it downloaded and server details will be given out prior to the raid. ***Any raider found to be severely underperforming or causing wipes/problems for the raid will not be tolerated and will be immediately kicked.*** Thanks! :) Main Tanks 1. Sneakerpimp, Prot Paladin 2. Goki, Blood DK DPS 3. Raffilock - Warlock 4. Holiee - Shadow Priest 5. Zutch - Hunter 6. Darksoilder, Ele Shaman 7. Magara, BM Hunter 8. Zirpilly, Shadow Priest 9. (OPEN) (RANGED/MELEE) 10. Anungunrama, Feral Druid (Kitty)/Feral Bear offspec 11. Eatbulaga, Combat Rogue 12. Sedrong's Frost DK 13. Monsterorc, Warrior 14. Elleriee, Rogue 15. Chainofheals, Enh Shaman 16. Ennaria, Rogue 17. Lustylasher, Feral DPS 18. (OPEN) (MELEE) 19. (OPEN) (MELEE) Healers 20. Midmad, Resto Shaman 21. Zaphyre, Holy Paladin 22. Doubletroubl, Disc Priest 23. Limeyman, Holy Paladin 24. Tenshiko, Disc Priest 25. (OPEN)Raffi34 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 <A> Juggernaut (2/8 HM) LF Healer/DPS Offspec Juggernaut (2/8 Heroic) is looking for a either a Holy Paladin or Disc Priest to Join our second 10 Man team who is 1/8 Heroic. Either class should have exceptional gear (ilvl 390+) in their primary spec and be able to do decent dps in the secondary spec. Raid times are 6PM PST to 9PM PST on Wednesday and Thursday nights. We are a pretty laid back group looking to fill a whole in our healing team. I am not looking for players that are new to healing. You must understand your class. If you are not one of the classes but an exceptional player than please apply. We are always looking for skilled players to add to our raids. Please apply to http://juggernautofcenarius.wowstead.com/recruitment Thank youGewen3 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 10M [A] 2/8H Needs Holy Pally/Disc Priest Juggernaut (2/8 Heroic) is looking for a either a Holy Paladin or Disc Priest to Join our second 10 Man team who is 1/8 Heroic. Either class should have exceptional gear (ilvl 390+) in their primary spec and be able to do decent dps in the secondary spec. Raid times are 6PM PST to 9PM PST on Wednesday and Thursday nights. We are a pretty laid back group looking to fill a whole in our healing team. I am not looking for players that are new to healing. You must understand your class. If you are not one of the classes listed above but an exceptional player, than please apply. We are always looking for skilled players to add to our raids. Please apply to http://juggernautofcenarius.wowstead.com/recruitment Thank youGewen0 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Starting Spellcleave RBG Team Looking to start up a new RBG team. Looking to run spell cleave. Taking players who are close to 2k atleast nothing amazing. Reply to either this thread or send ingame mail to Alexqt for any info.Àlex8 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 20, 2012 394 ItemLvL Blood Deathknight LF Raiding!!! I'm available any days to raid in the afternoon/evening except Tuesdays and Thursdays(Which i can raid late night only). I'd prefer off tank position as I have a decent frost offset to go with my tanking set! Please reply to this thread or send me in game mail with inquires. Thank you! :)Ladiegagaa1 Mar 20, 2012