Jan 19, 2012 Looking for guild Hey everyone, I am looking for an early morning raiding guild, around 9am-1pm server time (at least 2 or so days during the week). I am looking to get into a guild also to start to do heroics with a regular group and hopefully move up to 10 or 25 mans and go from there. So if there is a guild out there or hell if there are people that just wanna get together and knock some runs down send me a message or a invite!Minoshiyal0 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Firelords look here. Any of your guilds selling firelord mount?Æro1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 New 10M Guild recruiting for DS 2n/week <Reverant Dawn> is a newly formed guild that is looking for people to push progression in 4.3. Raid times would be Tuesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm (PST). Recruiting for full time spots. At the moment tanks, dps and healers are needed for the core group. All applicants must have some raid experience,heroics are a plus. Please contact Erthero in game for more information, whisper or send in game mail.Erthero0 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 PVP scene on Cenarius questions. Hello- I am a disc priest who recently returned to the game and can't seem to find people to play with. I was wondering if there were any PVP guilds in need of a decent PVP healer. I rarely nerd rage, and when I do it's never the blame game (unless I'm blaming necro strike!). So far I have not enjoyed RBGs much but may feel differently if I weren't forced to wait two hours for that tenth player, or listen to a bunch of angry people on vent. If there aren't any PVP-focused guilds I would like to know if the PVP scene is active here, and if there are any good hunters interested in 3s (yes, I actually like playing with hunters!). Thanks for your time and inevitable armory flames:)Havenry5 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Myst 2/8HM immediate spot Fire Mage As it say's we're looking for a fire mage we're a relaxed 2-3 day 10m that raid 8-11 Tues-Wednesday and sometimes during the week like Thursday or Mondays for progression. As of currently our tank quit game and we decided to have our boomer go tank so we have a spot wide open for fire mage to come in and be OP and pew pew on meters. What we expect: show up on time good attitude respect for fellow raiders have fun(most important) respect age(a few raiders are in there teens, including me. We're all very mature and good players.) Have relaxed schedule for sudden changes on off nights (mostly Thursday or Sunday or Monday) That's about it, like I said were a relaxed guild and were a 10m we strive to be better and expect nothing less from anyone recruited, so if your interested hit me back you can post on my.guildlaunch.com or talk to anyone thats a raider or higher is myst on cenarius. We'll need to see log's and a vent interview just to see what your like, I will also be checking this post but in game has more spunk to it so if you really want to be part of our little 10m guild then take the time to talk to us. Have a great day fellow WoW nerds, Peace. <3Sqwurrelly15 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 Fac Ut Vivas Do you guys exist anymore? :(Icesurfer3 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 5 Tab Bank for Sale Here is what remains in the bank at this time: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/wowscrnshot011212221657.jpg/ I am looking to sell the guild as is. It was just a bank alt but im starting over on a new server. So its a lvl 1 guild with a 5 bank tab. Guilds name is Quick E Mart Im taking offers and please post here as im not on the old server all to often anymore.Bizniz0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 390e disc LF madness before reset Not looking for a team, just looking to sub. Guild's been to 2% several times, still refining our strat, but done for the week. PST me in game or reply w info/questions, thx. (rID mskimberiy@aol.com - no note, no add)Discoßubble0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Need Cinderbloom, whiptail and elementium ore As the title says I am looking for bulk of all 3, paying 20g per stack on the Cinderbloom, 15g per stack on Whiptail and 100g per stack on Elementium ore. If you have any please message me in game or CoD. Thank you.Shaylinn0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 PIE OR CAKE??????????? DEFO PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Armrest1 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 <Climax>-US Cenarius- 2/8 DS HM, Recruiting <Climax> on US Cenarius- 8/8 DS Normal, 2/8 DS Heroic is currently recruiting an exceptional resto/ele shaman, boomkin/resto druid, and shadow/heals priest. for heroic progression. Raid times are Tues/Sun/Mon 6PM-10PM Pacific Please apply at our website: http://climax.dkpsystem.com/ or send a tell in game to: Skragenoth Skragnome Delita Jezzyka Howlardstern Kaeiri Spacegoat Skragenoth2 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 386 Prot Pally LF Weekend Raiding Guild Since the new school year has started I can't commit to a weekly raiding schedule and I am searching for a guild that needs a tank and raids on the weekend. You can armory me for more information or we can set up a vent interview. I have above 102.4% CTC coverage. I currently dropped engineering and mining and making a switch to Alchemy/LW or perhaps Alchy/BS I had a lot of fun raiding heroic Firelands before the patch hit, but have not tried Regular DS raid because I took a break before 4.3 went live. I am extremely committed and loyal if treated with respect. I love collecting achievements and progressing through the game. Thanks, Derp Derpshield3 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Need help rebuilding my guild! The guild was made just after the release of Cata. At a certain point several core members decided to transfer away and the guild died shortly thereafter. If there is anyone who would be willing to help invite members and help bring the guild back, I would be forever greatful. We are listed in the Guild Finder, or you can pst/mail me in game for an invite. The guild has the typical stuff. Vent, 7 GB tabs, free guild repairs etc.. plus the perks of a level 13 guild. Thanks so much gang! And good luck in your adventures! =) VeldynVeldyn0 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Myst's Shady Loot Practices Last night I pugged DS 10 with a group from Myst. Insignia of the Corrupted Mind dropped from Yor'ashj, and the item was rolled for. I had the highest roll until a late roll came in from a warlock, Wyvn, "winning" him the trinket. Thinking I lost the roll, I continued on with the raid. When we started putting in heroic Ultraxion attempts, people we porting in and out to swap around gear to maximize DPS to meet the tight requirements. To my surprise, Wyvn had not equipped the trinket. Thinking that he had just forgotten and needed to be reminded to equip his upgrade that would provide the group with more DPS, I said something about it both to him in whisper and to raid. I got no response. A few attempts later, somebody asked Wyvn in vent about the Darkmoon Card: Volcano he was still using, something along the lines of "you're still using that thing?" Wyvn responded that it was better than anything he had. Confused, I asked again about the trinket, and received only evasive answers from the raid. At that point, I decided to check the other casters in the raid, and to my surprise, Acena, a shadow priest (and the Myst guild leader) and one of the people I beat on the initial role, had the trinket. An armory search shows that Acena obtained the trinket last night; she did not have it before it dropped in DS, even though I was told by members of Myst that Acena had obtained the trinket a few weeks ago, and that nothing shady was going on. Its unfortunate that this dishonesty occurred in what was otherwise a good and seemingly enjoyable raid, and it is also unfortunate that at this point, nothing can be done beyond this forum post. I hope that everyone who reads this keeps it in mind and thinks twice the next time they are considering PUGging with Myst members.Saturas3 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Cenarius Facebook Group Hit it up here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/164767346938123/Raffi16 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Resto Shammy LF Home Hello Cenarius. My raid group took a small break before christmas and I am just now getting back into things. Found out my RL quit so the group fell apart so I am in dire need of a new home to raid in. Here are a few things to note/what I am looking for: -prefer a mostly if not all adult guild 21+ -raid times that start no earlier than 7pm server. End time doesn't make a difference. -Im MS resto and I want to heal in raids. I do have a nice enhance and ele set, and i don't mind dpsing sometimes, but I mainly want to heal. -You can find me on Relabella, Amby, or Stelaris. Thanks for reading<3Relabella0 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 9, 2012 WTB lvl 10-13 Guild Im looking to buy a lvl 10-13 guild, number of bank tabs is not important. Please contact me in game if you have one to discuss price.Azkalani0 Jan 9, 2012
Jan 7, 2012 387 MM Hunter LF Casual Raiding Guild Long-time WOW player (since Vanilla, but recently just returned to the game back in March and was originally on Hellscream) looking for casual raiding guild that is doing current end game content. I just now literally relocated to this server from Dentarg, which is one of the worst servers in terms of overall progression. I come from an adult-only guild and would prefer the same. Because of the lack of progression of my old guild, as well as my inability to find suitable pugs, I don't have the highest level gear at the moment and have to rely on my weekly valor cap, as well as raid finder. However, I know my class, am a hard worker/fast learner, and am willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my character, whether its reforging or testing a new spec, and am always open for advice from my fellow players on how to improve my performance. A casual, laid-back/drama-free/adult-only guild would be an ideal fit for me. I'm not looking for a guild with a raid team that yells/screams if we wipe. Thanks for taking the time to read this!Maxioso1 Jan 7, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 <FUROR> recruiting any Healers <FUROR> is recruiting exceptional players to push through DRAGON SOUL. We plan on going 8/8 Heroic so all applicants must have the desire/skill to compete and learn quickly at higher levels of progression. Our roster is primarily made up of mature, easy going, working professionals and family-types that want to have a good time raiding endgame content. Drama is virtually non-existent and people who join <FUROR> often comment on our stability, fairness and organization. Taking raiders with these attributes is what allows us to achieve hardcore progress while raiding casual hours. Our Current Needs:(All times are Pacific Standard Time) Team TFK 8/8N 1/8H Raid Times: 8:45PM - 12:00AM PST on Tues/Thurs/Sun *first pull at 9PM • Healers Feel free to apply with any class. Responsible and talented raiders will always earn a spot if they can perform.We pride ourselves in being competent raiders who read strategies before raid times and actively search for new ways to kill bosses and clear end-game content. If you believe that you can be an asset to our guild, we encourage you to post an application on our website at www.FURORGUILD.com Feel free to pm me (Zabza) in game with any questions or on the forums at the website!Zabza2 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 Malcontent looking for more Malcontent is looking for more members we are a new guild that is growing. We are looking for more to raid with we are a 25 man raiding guild. Raid time is Sat at 8 30 sever. There are always someone on and groups runing stuff. We are not only takeing 85s we would be glad to have any lvl so come check out our new family of wow players it maybe just the home you where looking for. For more info pst Malkori or Me in game or send mail Ty have a great dayCyrii0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 guild for sale lvl 13 ally guild 5 bank tabs for sale 10k or best offer pst if im online or send mail. SOLDKonvyct0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 WTB a lower level guild I dont want anything fancy, perhaps a level 5+. Thanks so much and take careMoosedrool0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 [A] <Reality Check> Recruiting-10mans & PVP Reality Check - Lvl 6 Contact Petdragon/Petfox in game. Friendly environment. No drama. Active leadership. Helpful members. Open recruiting for any level toon to keep low level ranks active. PVE: Specifically looking Rogue, Shaman (Any spec OS Heals pref), Lock. We will gladly pull you through dungeons and help gear if needed. Raiding experience desired in FL and LFR DS. Not necessarily required. Experienced leaders will guide. Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thurs flex nights. 2/3 of these a week. 5:30-8 server. PVP: We are looking for active pvp players of any levels. We desire to have an in house PVP section pushing RBGs and Arenas. Couples/Families encouraged to play together. Teams built will take relationiships into consideration.Petdragon2 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 Hagara Pickpocket I don't have time to raid regularly anymore, but I'm a terrible person and I want to rock the first stage daggers anyway. I'm looking for a guild that'll be willing to let me jump in and pickpocket the goods off of Hagara. I'm willing to donate to a guild bank. I don't check the forums very often, but please send me an in-game mail if you think your raid can help.Malifex0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Darkmoon Deathmatch So, it seems like the top PvP guilds on the server are just camping this thing every 3 hours. I would like people to post here so we can all join together and defeat them and actually have a chance at the chest. It occurs every 3 hours and it's a loot the chest type deal like the Gurubashi Arena. Post here if you're interested and I'll get back to you!Paralysized3 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 <A> paralysis-Cenarius LFM Tanks/Healers/DPS <Paralysis> Is looking for new Member for Our 10m DS run. We were 6/7 H-FL In 4.2 currently 7/8 Normal DS. Raid Days/Times Tuesday, Thursdays, Sundays 9pm - 12am (pst Server). Pst for more Info Thanks About Us: Paralysis, Our goal is to become a top 100 us guild in the world with a semi-hardcore atmosphere. We have fun when it's time to have fun and we are serious when we need to get down to business on boss fights. We encourage all great players to apply for a raid position. We use Loot Concuil as our loot system and our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 9pm-12pm. We have a dedicated PVP night on Monday nights from 8pm to whenever, however, the PVP night is not mandatory. If you have further questions or concern feel free to contact me in game on Szazaroth. Thank you for taking an interest in Paralysis. Recruitment needs: Warrior- Tanks/Dps- high Death Knight- Tank/Dps- high Paladin- Holy/Tank/Dps- high Druid- Restro/Balance/M-Dps- high Shaman- Restro/Dps- high Warlock- High Mage- High Hunter- High Rogue- Low Priest- Holy/Dis/Dps- high Raid Times/Days Tuesday- 9pm-12am ( Server-PST) Thursday- 9pm-12am ( Server-PST) Sunday- 9pm-12am ( Server-PST) clean up Message me on Cenarius on Szazaroth Or Real id Trolornx2@gmail.com Thanks -szazSzazaroth3 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 385 High end Retadin looking For Progression Mainspec Ret 386, Offspec Prot 384 Looking for Progression Raiding guild 8/8 and/or 1/8H Central US, and Canada is my timezone, and I usually log off WoW by 11 server, I'm human and I do have my limit, going a little later once and a while is fine with me. Starting time doesn't matter to me. 6:00 to 10:00 server is usually what I aim but slight variation is fine with me. Started Playing late BC, Didn't get into raiding until Start of Wrath. I have a Working Mic and Ventrillo. I usually PvP a lot with my friends for laughs, just recent i'm starting to get into serious pvp but that doesn't affect my raids. I proudly maintain a 100% attendance rate for raids on exception of emergency's and holidays. This is my main and I take pride in that. I research my class, mix and match specs to min/max my dps. I'm really looking for a guild that has fun and is laid back off raid, but is able to come together and be serious about raiding while still laughing and having some fun doing it. If there's any questions feel free to Email me at Infinity.thaibonn@gmail.com, or add me on real id with the same address. Thank you for your consideration, and have a nice day. Also Looking for Serious 2k+ 3s team, LF frost/unholy DK + disc priest/Resto shammyRamirus0 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Ancients of Azeroth<A> 6/8 DS LFM for Before going into the specifics, we are always open to all classes. If you feel you are exceptional at what you do and feel that you can compete with our raiders, we encourage you to apply. We are an Alliance raiding guild located on the Cenarius (PST) server. iLevel does not make the player, but it is expected of each raider that he be geared, gemmed and enchanted properly for serious consideration. Below is a current list of what we are seeking. Please note: Just because your class is shows as a 'low need' dont get discouraged, as once again. We are always looking for exceptional players, as well as raiders who cant commit to a full time slot but have their head in the game. Mage - High Druid - Feral - high (DPS) Resto - Low Warlock - High Paladin - Holy - Medium/Low Ret - Low Prot - High Hunter - Medium/Low Warrior - Prot - Medium DPS - Low Death Knight - Low Priest - Low Heals - Medium Shadow - High Rogue - Low Shaman - Heals - High DPS - Low Ancients of Azeroth is currently 5/8 DS, 7/7 FL and 2/7 hm, and we have recently begun an effort to demand more of our members. Once we go 8/8 in DS we plan on hitting the heroics hard. Our current 25 man raid schedule is as follows: Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid and end at 10:00 server give or take 5 mins but never run much past that. Monday 6:00-10:00 p.m. PST Tuesday 6:00-10:00 p.m. PST Thursday 6:00-10:00 p.m. PST As a guild we provide both feasts and flasks for all those attending raids. We also have a guild bank full of performance pots available for purchase at half the current auction house prices. As a raider you are also entitled to guild enchants and repairs (please note this is for those with a raider rank within the guild). Loot is done through EPGP and seems to be very balanced and fair when it comes to distribution. For voice communication we use Mumble and ask that raiders have a way to both listen and communicate effectively. Inquiries can be sent in-game to Habaki or Badmuthaeffr Best of luck to all future applicants! I guess this is where we put the important links: Apply at: http://forum.ancientsofazeroth.net/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Ancients+of+Azeroth WOL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/10415/5/Habaki25 Jan 3, 2012
Dec 31, 2011 Buying: Mail Combat Boots & Gloves. Fellow Cenarians, i am in the market for a pair of mail combat boots and gloves. i will be paying well, 600 gold for both. feel free to either cod them to me, or get ahold of me in game if you have these and wouldnt mind the extra funds. thank you ^^Bramd0 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 ilvl 394 prot warrior lf raiding grp... Hi all, First off, I'm pleased with my guild... with the exception of a few guildies... but thats neither here nor there...So I'm not looking to change guilds but I do want a consistent raid spot. I live in Germany so I need a fairly early raid time(630-930ish) . I'm experienced in the DS fights... I'm dedicated, I watch videos, and I listen fairly well..and I'm good at not standing in the proverbial "fire"... I'm all about warriors... this is my main toon and I'm always doin research on how to be better (mitigation, patch changes etc.) So Pst me in game if I'm not online, send me an ingame mail. Take care and thx for reading my recruitment ad. P.S. I also DPS (Arms)Malitron2 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 WTB lvl 25 Guild I'm interested in purchasing a level 25 guild. Send me a msg or just reply with the name so I can get the info, thx!Naosei11 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 LF Eastern time raid guild Ilvl 378 Blood Tank with frost off spec looking for an eastern time zone raid guild. 6-11 est Prefer max 3 nights a week. I also have a Bear/balance druid I would be willing to raid with. Please reply here or PM (Coldharted or Dreamwalker) me in game if you are interested. Thanks Coldharted2 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Arena LF Teamates 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 Subtlety Rogue, Season 11 pvp gear, Experieced, 200k+ 10 second burst on dummy I have 13 second stun lock and further CC LF experienced teamatesQuatrillion1 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 LF alch to craft a Vial of the Sands Hey ya'll Looking for an alchemist to craft (1) Vial of the Sands for me, my mats of course. Send me an ingame mail or PST if I'm online. Thanks!!Xanthu0 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Twinking at lv70 im going to be twinking at level 70 and was wondering if there were any twink guilds on the server? or if there are any other twinks that might want to do like arenas with me when i gear up?...any help would be nice, thanks!Rindwaven0 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 391 Desro Lock 8/8 1/8 LFG LF guild at least 8/8. Can Raid any 3 days m-th after 6PM.Lucast3 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 26, 2011 [A] Made in China LFM PvP focused -updated My Rbg record is from me hosting groups thru trade channel and dealing with issues that arise from those type of groups. I expect it to ramp up drastically once we are just running with S10 geared guildmates. Thanks for your time. Times for Rated Battlegrounds Most days 3pm - 12am PST is when guild rbgs will typically be forming * * subject to change What we need Roles Flag Carriers Healers Crowd Control Dps Leadership Offensive Coordinators Defensive Coordinators Bankers * authenticator required Guild Officers Event schedulers Rated battleground minimum requirements 3500 resilience with referral from someone we know or played with or season 10 honor gear season 9 weapons ok to start out Correctly enchanted Correctly gemmed addons and macros required Ventrilo with microphone preferred Follow Code of Conduct* (basic common courtesy) *website with details coming soon Addons Recommended Capping Healers have to die Battleground Targets /assist macro Preform AV Enabler v. 2.66 - used for groups larger than 5 to grind honor for gear etc Our Background Guild initially started back in spring of 2006. We have mainly been a pvp and twink bracket guild. We have branched to other battlegroups and servers to get games with other twinks when games were harder to get. Upon the release of Cataclysm we returned back to focus on Cenarius with cross battlegroup ques. Activity has gone from very active with many members online at once to low numbers with the ebb and flow of the game. We have helped many players get introduced to pvp in an environment that helps improve the quantity and competency of players. We play to win and enjoy ourselves while encouraging each other to improve thru sharing knowledge and tips. Moving into Rated Battleground games This past couple of weeks (Sept 2011), I have been hosting and participating in rbgs pulling players from trade channel with about a 50/50 win ratio even with dealing with pug groups. I have noticed that more are asking me to participate in rbgs so its time to move into active recruitment to fill our rbg ranks. I expect our win to loss ratio to improve greatly as we get core roles filled and play together as guildmates. Stages to Rated battlegrounds Gather new players - in progress Gear up thru random bgs - in progess Set Rbg roles - soon Guild Rbg matches - soon Trial memberships will help us get to know each other and finalize membership in guild. Sounds great, how do I get involved? Send in game mail to Ainna or ask to speak to an officer. Please be patient as we might be in a battleground or helping someone. Thanks for your interest. Edit: Addon upgraded to new versionAinna38 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 26, 2011 387 Equipped ILVL RDruid lf a guild Greetings! Experienced rdruid lf a progressive guild. My current progress include 5/8 Normal DS , 4/7 HM Firelands Please response here or message me RealID: gndegracia@bak.rr.com ThanksSorgoe2 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 26, 2011 [A]DNA late night Raid Guild recruiting! DNA, Late Night 10 man Raiding Guild recruiting core raid positions to fill out our raid team. We are level 25, have guild repairs, Cauldron, Seafood Feasts, Enchants, and Gems. Currently 8/8DS gearing and recruiting, in anticipation of refocusing on Heroic modes in Dragon Soul. We also would like to encourage applications from players who want a casual environment as well. Cataclysm is challenging as well as fun at this point, come be a part of our crazy antics during the day and during off-raid times. Currently organizing a pvp/rbg rank/team for obvious reasons. (GM is a pvp nut!) Raid Times: Wed, Thurs, Sun nights 9:00pm server time. Raiding Recruitment Needs: High need for Boomkin with resto offspec and Shaman heals with dps offspec preferred Loot: Loot Council: Starvation/favor​tism will not happen. Distribution will be based on tier set bonus needs, good attendence, attitude, and skill. If you display all of the above, you will not go hungry. Full Time Raider Checklist before applying: * 80% attendance... If your temp replacement is better than you, do the math. * Stable pc and connectivity (Cannot stress this enough!) * Does your gear/enchants reflect your class knowledge and skill? * Situational awareness is a must (Non-negotiable!) * Use required basic add-ons (see guild web-site) * Be a min/maxer who is willing to go the extra mile for even the slightest advantage * Guild policies will be clear and transparent, be willing to respect and adhere to them * Self motivator, be studied and prepared for encounters past current progression * Know your utility abilities and be ready to use them at the sacrifice of your personal dps/healing * Mature Team Player (Know that your best attribute will be to follow direction without self esteem issues, attitude, or complaint.) Contacts: Aralothorn/Flathed apply @ DnaCenarius.wowstead.com <strong/>Sonétt3 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 Merry Christmas Cenarius Merry Christmas and Happy New YearsInsänéqt0 Dec 25, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 <I Click Too Much> is Recruiting PvP'ers We are recruiting Every Role atm to start Running RBG's, Need Healers and more Caster / Rogues to start Running them, 1800 rbg experience, Looking for mostly people that can start at 1500 and push up, Also Trying to Run more Guild Arena's. Anybody is Welcome To join, RBG requirements: atleast 3.5k Resil Vent Listen Well - Follow Strat Addons that Help: SaySapped BattlegroundTargets Preform AV Enabler Arena Addons that Help: Gladius Gladiatorlossa Welcome to hit me up In Game or Skype - Tj.linkinInsänéqt1 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 [A] Rogue LF 2s/3s Team (2k+) Hello, fairly recent transfer here. I started really enjoying Arena the last few seasons, and would like to find some good teammates to push for rating/title in S11. The bullet points: Late night PST player (usually online 9pm ST onwards). 2k+ rated with several classes. If the group is good and wants to try another comp, I could bring something else over. I'm old. I play for fun. If we lose, lets keep it chill and figure out how to play better together. :) Drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks, and good luck this season!Fitzson2 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 22, 2011 H-Pwny Express - Recruiting for Firelands 5/7 Heya everyone, Pwny Express is a casual adult raiding guild, level 25. We run 3 raids a week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, from 8-10pm. We all work too so we make the schedule flexible. If you can attend all 3 that's great, want one a week, also cool. *Edit and Update* We've gotten plenty of healers and other recruits to the point where we are considering running two raids now, so we have decided to expand our recruiting to all classes. Tank Heal or DPS. Very active and friendly bunch, so please come on and join us for some raiding fun.Wardeyn7 Dec 22, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 [A] Made in China PVE raids Made in China is moving into new PVE raid content. This is a new opportunity to lead YOUR own raid. Looking for raid officers with experience. We have a few transferring to guild with new content progression experience. To make available to a couple different schedules we expect a couple different raid groups to be setup. What to expect for being raid officer once chosen: 1. Full autonomy and control of YOUR raid group, pick who goes and how loot is dispersed etc, etc. 2. At least 2 others to share the load of coordinating and taking raid where you want it to go. 3. Access to the guild raiding tab for consumables etc. needed for your raids. 4. Guild repairs for your raiding members. 5. Being responsible on making your raid successful. 6. Own raiding channel with channel admin in voice chat service. 7. Other benefits as needed. How to become raid officer: 1. Let us know you are interested here, or ask for a guild officer in game to start the process. We can get in vent and go from there. 2. Have referrals or current guild members recommend you. Thanks for your interest and we will talk soon. Ainna3 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 PitchBlack 4/8 DS LF DPS/Heals PitchBlack (www.pboc.enjin.com) is a Semi-Hardcore Progression Raiding Guild located on the Alliance side of Cenarius. We are composed of like minded individuals from multiple servers that wanted to raid in a close knit group on a limited schedule. We believe that in today's current raid format that you don't need to raid 20+ hours a week to ensure success. We raid Tues-Thur from 6-9 PM PST (8-11 CST). We are looking for like minded individuals that enjoy raiding, but don't enjoy raiding 20+ hours a week to acccomplish what can be done in 9-12. Outside of our normal raid times, most of our members are on leveling alts, alt run's, running heriocs, doing Rated BG's or arenas. We are not looking for individuals that only log in for raid and then are not seen till the next raid night. Ideally we are looking for those exceptional players that like us have grown tired of dealing with average players and want to raid in a laid back envrionment were we progress at a pace that is acceptable to our guild while still getting to see the content while meaningful. Loot: We use EPGP Guild Bank: Like most progression focused raiding guilds PitchBlack provides food/flasks/pots and anything else that is required for raids at no cost. We prefer our members to focus on researching and perfecting their play while the guild will provide for the above mentioned materials. Current Recruitment Needs to fill out our 25 man Roster: Any exceptional DPS Warlock Hunter Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Enh Shaman Ele Shaman Any exceptional Healers Current Dragon Soul Progression: 4/8 (25 Man) 6/8 (10 Man) Current Firelands Progression:5/7 Heroic (Shannox, Rhyolith, Domo, Baleroc,Beth'tilac) Previous Raid Progression:Although a relatively new guild on Cenarius, the majority of our memebers have been playing together since wrath. During wrath we cleared all content including obtaining Death's Demise and Server First Heroic Lich King and Heroic Halion. Prior to wrath our memebers were raiding on multiple servers before coming together at the start of Naxx.If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please drop by our website and fill out an application (http://www.pboc.enjin.com/recruitment). If applications arent your thing, hit anyone up in game and they can direct you to an officer. Current Officers: Carboncast Zapheille Tenc (real id: jwinton@rocketmail.com) ThornstarrI mprezza SwiftkillzTenc31 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 383(equipped) Moonkin LF early raiding guild Hello, my main is on Alliance side Cenarius and I need an early afternoon raiding guild as I live on east coast. DS experience = 6/8 normal, 8/8 RF. Post here!Remained0 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 [A] Epicure pays for guild XP -Once a week I'll pay out the top 5 guild XPer's 300g. -When guild income starts happening, will either add guild repairs or bump up the reward money (if you have an idea, share it) Future additions: -Bigger rewards. -Guild Raids. Contact anyone for an inviteAjaní1 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 Fairwell Cenarius So I know its no secret I haven't really played since cata came out. I will be moving on to swtor with most of the wrath Dark Empire people. Good luck guys and thanks for the fun!Lethalia7 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 WTB level 25 guild Also would consider level 21+. Offer is serious. Send me an email to lvl25guild@yahoo.com with guild and pricing details.Cupp0 Dec 18, 2011