Cenarius

Aug 21, 2015 want to join the Horde Most of my toons are alliance because my guild is alliance but im looking for a leveling partner and a guild on horde side to joinCastandwank2 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 [A] <Some Kind of Loot System> LF Healers Hello Cenarius! Some Kind of Loot System is a semi-casual, progression-minded Alliance guild. We are a small raiding guild (11-13 raiders) with many members whom have played together through a number of expansions. We are currently looking for full time healers. Any healing class will be considered, but a MW Monk or Resto Druid would be preferred. We are looking for players geared for entry level normal HFC (around ilvl 685) at least. We are currently 7/13 in Normal HFC and moving forward with progression. Our raid philosophy is pretty straight forward: we play to have a good time but also to advance through content at a reasonable rate. For us, semi-casual means we only raid two nights a week, but we want to make the most out of that time. While we are not a guild that will tell you how you must gear your character or setup your garrison, (though we will give advise if asked) we ask that you are able to make it to raid on time and perform with an understanding of raid mechanics and your class. As a guild, we supply flasks, potions, banquets, and repair money! Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesdays nights 7:30 to 10:00pm PST (server time). If interested, please send me, or any other officer, an in-game mail or whisper and we can chat in more detail. Thanks!Sephen4 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Realm still jacked Can't seem to get anywhere. Keep getting ported to where I was 20 seconds ago & chat says Instance Not Found. Blizz, I'm paying for this game so you better FIX YOUR !@#$.Wodehn0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Cenarius is down, why...? Just curious if Cenarius is down for anyone else, if there's any information on why specifically Cenarius is down (along with a few other servers), and how long it will be until it's back up and running again. Thanks!Snaxwiz3 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 [A] Returning Player LF Semi casual guild Returning player looking for a semi casual guild that will raid on occasion. Have 4 100s and numerous 90+Kristalynna2 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 961 Rogue LF Guild Longtime rogue LF raiding guild to get back into wow, im currently working on my legendary ring have loads of raiding experience. If you can respond to this post real simply i we can chat more in game.Butters1 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 3 family members LF 2 night normal HFC raid Prot Pally, Frost DK, and Spriest all around 685ish ilvl looking for Normal HFC Progression. Not really interested in Heroic. Just wanna get on and get Normal completed and have fun with it. We are all central time and able to raid from 4pm server till 7pm server. Also willing to switch to alliance if need be. We all also have had alot of experience since BC raiding and were raiding with the guild we are with doing Heroic but would always hit a wall and never complete the last boss on normal hence why we would rather just focus on normal to completion then would possibly consider heroic depending on how geared people are. You can also reach me at my btag @ Nosferotaus#1769Dominaträ1 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 7/13H [A] LFM DPS LATE NIGHT! Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 10/10 H BRF 12/13 N and 7/13 H. We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Medium) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Low) , Restoration (low) *** DRUID: Restoration (medium), Feral/Balance(low), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (High) *** MAGE: All (low) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (High), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia/KittiPurri – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Alinsan – Recruiter/Officer – Btag Oscurios#1770 If having problems connecting to those two you can always message me - Btag hanandcor#1477 I can get you over to a recruiting officer. Thanks so much! Hope to have you join us soon!Làdytotems3 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 WTB Twink Item Hello, I have been searching th e AH for various 19 cloth twink items lately and have been unsuccessful at finding and item called "Mindthrust Bracers". If you happen to have a pair, please CoD them to me (Elutriate) for whatever you feel is fair. Also, I will buy any and all Fel Armaments you have, CoD them as well. Thank you :)Elutriate0 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 Void-Shrouded Satchel Hey, I know for a while, people were going absolutely nuts for this thing. I just got a second one today. Anyone still needing it?Firekatkid6 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 (H)Prodigy-Turalyon, Currently recruiting! Hello, My name is Kreda and I am the current GM of Prodigy-Turalyon. We are a fairly new guild to the server and transferred over from Anvilmar/Undermine. We are currently looking to strengthen our raid team as a whole while we push toward a 20-man Mythic group. We currently have about 10-12 core raiders and about 5-15 backups. Our raid times are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-12 EST. Our current progression is: 6/13 Normal & 1/13 Heroic We are currently looking for: Any outstanding players who are able to consistently make the raid days and are able to optimize their class's potential. Past credentials are as follows: -Raided since mid-late Vanilla. -At the end of Vanilla till mid BC was a raider in one of the best guilds in the US/World The Foot Clan. -Mid BC I broke off to make my own guild that progressed through mostly all of WotLK and lost our server 1st LK 10man kill by ~16 hours. -During Cata I raided with my guild through Firelands and was a top 5 guild on the server. -In Dragon Soul I raided with a server best guild who lost server 1st 10 man Heroic DW by 34 minutes exactly, putting us at #2 on the server. -MOP we took a break till early SoO times and came back to be one of the top 5-10 on the server. -As of WoD we slacked off on raiding and decided to transfer to a more prominent server, Turalyon, for better recruitment If you would like to know any further information about our guild or myself whisper myself or my fellow officer in game, Myself-Btag Kreda#1982 or my Officer- Btag Torberle#1844. Or you can reply on here and it will be checked daily. Cheers and have a great day! [b][/b]Kreda0 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 WTB Challenge mode golds Paying in (GOLD) Like the topic says, If anyone is selling CMs send me a tell in game or postBadriverjoe1 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 Casual guild looking for Co-Casuals for raids Prosperitas is looking for other small/casual guilds that would like to be raiding, but don't have the full manpower to be able to do so. We are currently starting the HFC raid. Our current raid happens on saturday around 6pm. If you or your guild are willing, please let us know and we can include you in our raid, and also possibly setup a 2nd night. Thank youBulzye0 Aug 7, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 [H] Resto lf casual raiding Hiya, I'm a 693 resto druid lf a friendly, fun guild to raid with casually. I'll even be down for normals, but I'm not free until 7pm PST weekdays. ~Thanks!Windowmaker0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 <RISB> mythic raiding guild lfm! ==================== RAIDING IS SRS BUSINESS We were an alliance 25m raiding team founded May 12th 2011, since patch 6.0.2 we are now a Mythic raiding guild. We are a casual but focused guild, and looking for additional players to add to our roster in order to strengthen our core. We do not recruit for bench. We are looking for like minded individuals who share a passion for raiding and want to have a good time while clearing content. RAID DETAILS: DAYS AND TIMES: Tues/ Weds/ Thurs 8 pm to 11 pm PST (realm time) Must be 18+ We use an EPGP loot system Our expectations: * Know your class, know your role. * Come prepared. Know the encounters do your research. * Be ready: invites go out, be ready and nearby to zone in. * Come equipped: have your gear gemmed/enchanted and come bringing your consumables. If you want to have gems and enchants for your upgrades to use immediately (unless required for reforging) all the better. Otherwise wait until break or post raid to setup your lovely new gear. * Don’t waste our time: we only raid 3 hours for 3 days, unannounced and extensive afks are unacceptable. * Communicate: life happens, please communicate to your team if you will be afk/ away or need to leave early. We aim for 80% attendance, of course higher is preferred. Notable milestones: US 288 ranked for Dragon Soul clear CURRENT PROGRESSION: HM: 7/7N 7/7H 3/7M BRF: 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M HFC: 12/13N 6/13H MOP PRogression SoO: 14/14 Mythic, Pre 6.0.212/14 HM 25, 14/14 25 ToT: 10/13HM 25, 12/12N 25 Vaults: 5/6H 25, 6/6N 25, 6/6HM 10, 6/6 10 H Will March 17th 2013 HOF: 2/6H 25, 6/6n 25, 6/6n 10 Terrace - 4/4 (1st boss elite mode)n 25, 4/4 10 Guild Goal for WoD: We are aiming to continue our progress and go after Mythic. RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are always accepting skilled and knowledgeable applicants. Even if your class or spec may not be listed we encourage you to apply. Past/Current Heroic EXP is a must. We are currently willing to do cross server trials but when the trial is up we expect you to transfer on over. (This goes as far as Blizzard will allow us to cross server raid.) Tanking Death Knigh (with dps OS) - Low Druid (with healing or dps OS) - Low Monk (with healing or dps OS) - Low Paladin (with healing or dps OS) - Low Warrior (with dps OS) - Low Looking for a third tank that can dps. Healing: Disc/Holy Priest (Mainly Holy, able to dps is a plus) - Low Holy Paladin (ret OS capable) - HIGH Monk (with tank or dps os capable ) - Low Resto Druid - HIGH Resto Shaman - HIGH DPS: Death Knight (Frost or Unholy) - HIGH Druid Boomkin - HIGH Druid Feral - Medium Hunter - HIGH Mage (Fire/ Arcane) - HIGH Monk (with healing or tank os) - Medium Ret Pally (healing os is a bonus) - Medium Rogue - VERY HIGH Shaman Ele - Low Shaman Enh - HIGH Shadow Priest - Low Warlock - HIGH Warrior (Arm or Fury) - Medium If you have additional questions please contact any of our leadership members listed below or check us out at http://www.risb-guild.com/ Contacts: Ankhie - Ankhie@live.com or Ankhie#1798 (Alts - Ankhling, Izziebella, Lightbacon, Uiscebéatha) Alliannah - Alliannah#1768 YubariAlliannahh5 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 Midnight Crusaders Looking for Raiders Midnight Crusaders (8/13 N HFC) is looking for ranged dps for progression in HFC. Full on melee. 670 ilevel please. Raid nights are Tues/Thursday 5-7:30 server. We are a small raiding guild who would like to grow to a N/H raiding team of 15-18 raiders to make some fights in HFC easier to manage. PST Kaeiri, Nubt, Nubrondan, or Caylanis for more information.Caylanis0 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 4/13 H Guild LF Core Raiders! 9pm PST start! Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 3/7 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF 9/13 N and 4/13 H. We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Medium) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Low) , Restoration (high) *** DRUID: Restoration (medium), Feral/Balance(low), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (Medium) *** MAGE: All (low) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (High), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia/KittiPurri – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Alinsan – Recruiter/Officer – Btag Oscurios#1770Kittipurri1 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 3, 2015 697 resto/enh (same for both) 7/13H exp Looking for late night raiding guild, currently on lightbringer but willing to move btag baker#1300 preferred time: beginning after 8:30 PST, any dayMøist0 Jul 3, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 (H) Pwny Express 1/7M 8/10H is recruiting! Pwny Express is an adult-managed, two-coast raiding guild on Cenarius-US. We have 3 guilds, two Horde: Pwny Express (full) and Pwny Excess, and 1 smaller alliance guild Pwny Express Alliance for the two-faction folks. We enjoy providing a drama-free friends and family atmosphere where raiding is important, but second to ensuring everyone has fun. For us, raiding is relaxation after work, not another job, yet we're still competitive with the hard(er) core guilds! We seek only mature team players who share our guild-first, friends-first mindset, putting people before pixels as we strive to create a guild to take pride in. We have 2 main raid teams, both working on progression, and have a third team thinking of forming. East Coast: T, W, Th from 4pst/7est (pm) - 7pst/10est (pm) West Coast: Th, F, Sat from 6:30pst/9:30est (pm) - until called. Possible third group Sun, M, T?, W? Our goal for Warlords is to fill out Mythic raiding teams for both coasts. Our main needs as of 5/7/15: Tank and Warlocks on East Coast Healers and Ranged/Caster dps Rogues We are always looking for exceptional players as well. If you don't see your role listed that doesn't mean we aren't interested. If you have any questions please ask us here or in game: Coohwhip or Righ (fogyreef#1437) for the East Coast team and Persiphony, Maralisu, or Githui for the West Coast team.Righ18 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Death Panel LF Raiders raids start at 9pm PST Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hardcore guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11 and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 2/7 M Highmail and 10/10 H BRF. We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Low) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Low) , Restoration (Low) *** DRUID: Restoration/Feral/Balance(low), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (Medium) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (Medium) *** MAGE: All (medium) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (medium), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (Medium) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Website http://deathpanel-cenarius.wowlaunch.com/Kittipurri1 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 "WorldofWarcraft Fly In" If you support "flying in Azeroth" please come join others as we mount up on our favorite flying mounts to soar or hover over our factions capitol cities, to show our solidarity and our love of flying in game. Please tell your friends, guildies, raiding buddies, or anyone who supports our view of allowing flying in World of Warcraft to show up on June 6th, 2015 at 12noon CST, 11am EST, 2pm PST at either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). Post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc. This is a friendly protest to show Blizzard how much this aspect of the game means to us. We will take to the skies at the designated time and the goal is to have as many flying up above the cities as possible, the "WoW Fly In" will last for 1hr, but you don't have to commit for that full hour, if you can just show up and fly your mount for 15mins, or whatever you can allow for, it will be great. Copy this message and make a corresponding forum post on your specific realm forum, or spread the word any way you see fit to. Thanks for your support and passion, hope to see you soaring in the skies on June 6th.Galohalt2 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 Any guilds raid 2 days a week after 730pm? I'm looking for a guild that raids two days a week, and has start times after 730pm. Are there any guilds like this on Cenarius (alliance side)? If so, what classes/roles do you need? Thanks!Rawr0 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Simjazi rising Simjazi dies...Simjazidies14 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH 200+ INSCRIPTION I need someone with 200+ inscription to make a few certificates of ownership to rename hunter pets, am willing to pay of course. Please message me if you can do this.Xkingicyene1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 [A]<Social Skills> 4/7(M)5/10(M) Recruiting Website: http://socialskills.guildlaunch.com/ Voice Communication: Mumble Focus: Mythic progression Raid Times: Tuesday: 7 PM - 11 PM PST Wednesday: 7 PM - 11 PM PST --Thursday will occasionally be used if we're close on a boss or know we can kill a boss, or for clearing farm content (schedules permitting). <Social Skills> is recruiting for Mythic raiding for WoD. The officers consist of players who have raided since Vanilla WoW and have extensive experience with endgame HC raiding. We are looking for other like-minded raiders who want a light schedule and corresponding or above average progression. Loot Distribution: Modified loot council We use the RC LootCouncil addon to distribute loot. The 3 officers will decide who receives an upgrade based on: -Upgrades that will benefit raid as a whole (e.g. tanking weapons) -BiS considerations -Attendance -Performance. Raiders are expected to come prepared with flasks, food, enchants, gems, and knowledge of the fight at hand. Strategies will be readily available on the website. Outside of raid, we regularly run Heroic dungeons, CM's, and other content. We want people to play and enjoy the company of others and be involved in the guild culture! We are always willing to help with CM's, Achievements, and class/gameplay questions. If you're interested, please apply to our guild at socialskills.guildlaunch.com. Recruitment is closed for now, but we will always consider exceptional dps/healing applicants.Synariel13 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Looking to recruit a friend. I have been wanting to do recruit a friend on wow please reply on forums.Evilfett1 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 . No one will read thisGruxx8 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 <AK> selling Heroic Blackhand Hello my friends, We're selling Heroic Blackhand for the feat of strength. Come get your AotC achieve before it becomes unavailable. Price: 50k As always, prices ARE negotiable. Times are 7:30-11:30 server time on Mondays through Thursdays. There is possibilities for other times if you ask in advance, but note that there is high chance of us being unable to make these times due to raider schedules. If we're unable to complete a run for whatever reason and are unable to reschedule, we will refund you. Best way to contact for a run is to mail me (Melchey) in game, whisper, or add my btag Melchey#1460.Melchey9 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 9, 2015 637 Resto shaman Looking for raiding guild I'm a Resto Shaman looking for a progression raiding guild. I know all the fights in HM and most of the fights in BRF. Let me know if any of you are interested. Thanks for your time.Khâotikùs0 Jun 9, 2015
Jun 7, 2015 Heroic Raid Team Midnight Crusaders looking for people for our raid team. Currently 5/10 H BRF. Tues and Thurs 5-730pm server. 650ilvl. Needing holy pally/priest heals. Needing rdps as well, full on melee. Please have previous raid experience. Reach out to anyone in guild and ask for me..Nubrondan0 Jun 7, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 {A} 5/10 Mythic LF Boomie/Hunter/Mage-2 Nites Note: Server = Stonemaul-US, Alliance Our raid team has been topping charts throughout MoP and is looking to continue to dominate PVE on our servers in Mythic WoD. Not only are we dedicated, loyal, skilled, and professional players - we also have a blast doing it. If you are looking for a progression focused group that also loves the game and fosters an epic team attitude, we may be a great fit for you if you have what it takes. (Liking bacon is always a plus). We are able to clear 5/10 Mythic in 2 hours. Check out our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WhdRZjMJFPfHc7Bp For information in web format, check out our website: http://euphoricwow.wix.com/guild We plan on having a great time in Hellfire Citadel, so join now to guarantee your spot on an epic team. Mythic Bosses Dead = Hans and Frans, Flamebender, Gruul, Oregorger, Beastlord (Thogar at 36% after 20 pulls) Currently Recruiting (in priority order): - Boomkin - Hunter - Mage Raid Times: Thursday and Sunday at 7:30 CST (3 hour raid) We have the expectations and results of a high end raiding guild without the 3+ raid nights a week. If you are looking to progress quickly, enjoy time spent with a close knit group of solid raiders, and grab some loot along the way - come join us, we are what you have been searching for. Feel free to message me here or in game for more information (btag is Cindy#1821). I would love to talk and ensure we are a great fit for one another. Happy Raiding!Broccoliz0 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 11pm-2am PST Late night Guild recruiting! Entropy-10/10H is based on Stormrage server looking to recruit west coast players for late night raiding! A solid core group of competitive raiders looking to expand into a 20-man mythic raiding guild. We are currently looking to fill a few key roles in preparation for conquering all Hellfire Citadel has to offer. So, if you are looking for a fun group that is also capable of high-level raiding then look no further. Please look over our raid times and classes we currently need.(Will accept any exceptional players of all classes) RELIABILITY and COMPETENCY are a must. You must be able to attend progression nights consistently and you must know your class well and boss mechanics. Raid Times Progression: Tuesday/Thursday 11-2am PST (Clean-up day on Monday as needed) Alts: Wednesday/Sunday 11-2am PST (CMs and random raids throughout the week) Looking For Rogue Warlock Hunter Pally(Ret) Priest(Shadow) Shaman(Enhance) If interested and want a trial, add btag Artizzy#1416 Pinned166#1322Chongkee0 Jun 1, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 [A] Late Crew on Cenarius 10/10H LFM Guild: <Late Crew> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm-2am PST Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Late+Crew Late Crew is seeking out experienced players who are looking for an established, progression focused late night raid. Needs (Ideally 670+ilvl): RDPS - Ele Shaman Warlock Mage Balance or Spriest, bonus if you can offspec heal. MDPS - Closed but we are always looking for exceptional players. Healers - Shaman Paladin Visit us at Latecrew.net to leave an application. You may also contact our GM, Damàcles or myself in-game with any questions.Isobel24 Jun 1, 2015
May 26, 2015 [H] Windspear Clan's Raid Recruitment Thread Cenarius' oldest active raid guild (Horde side), Windspear Clan is now open for recruitment! Seeking ranged positions: Mage, Balance Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest. A single Healing position is open for a talented Holy Paladin. Current guild progression - 9/10 heroic black rock 10/10 normal black rock Check out the guild's website http://windspearclan.com/ Also our raids progression http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cen ... spear+Clan Raid times Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 6:30pm - 9:00pm server (PST) Contact me at Ducimus#1854 for more information.Ducimus2 May 26, 2015
May 23, 2015 Farming of Low level npc's.....how sad Level 100 Pally farming lowbie npc's with another player. I know horde sucks in pvp atm but really?.........this is embarrassing.Lesaar1 May 23, 2015
May 19, 2015 [A] <Spark> || 3/7M - 5/10M || LF DK + Ret <Spark> is an Alliance late night Mythic progression guild from Cenarius-PvE. We are a tight-knit group of both online and offline friends looking for more exceptional players to add to our core raid roster. We are currently 3/7M for Highmaul and 6/10M for Blackrock Foundry. Raid Schedule (All times are PST): Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 AM Thursday: 9:30-12:30 AM Sunday: 9:30-12:30 AM Currently Looking For: HIGH PRIORITY for the following classes/specs: Warlock (any spec) Mage (any spec) Shadow Priest Restoration Druid Retribution Paladin Shaman (Elemental and/or Restoration) Death Knight (Frost and/or Unholy) Of course, we always have room for well-qualified players. Regardless of your role, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are interested in joining our ranks, or have any questions, comments, or concerns, contact Haruka (Seratha#1145) via in-game whisper or mail. Thank you. You can also find us at: http://spark.guildomatic.com/Haruka17 May 19, 2015
May 18, 2015 [A]Band of Gamers LF Raiders for Weekends [Band of Gamers] Is a newly formed guild LF more people interested in raiding we will more than likely be a weekend based raiding guild in the early to late evenings. If you are interested in raiding with us please message me with any questions.Vicetone0 May 18, 2015
May 17, 2015 Mythic Progression Guild LF Skilled Raiders Introduction Hey! Thanks for taking the time to find out more about Death Panel of Cenarius. We are an Alliance guild on the US realm Cenarius. Though I can go on forever about why our guild is the best I will try to be brief  We are a fun guild with a raiding focus looking for like-minded people to join our core mythic team. We were originally a 10 man raiding team until the launch of WoD and have brought in a few new faces and are looking for more. Currently, we are 7/7 H 2/7 M HM and 10/10 H BRF and are close to our first mythic kill on Beastlord. Current Needs Currently we are most interested in; An Experienced Shadow Priest An Experienced Hunter An Experienced Disc Priest An Experienced WW Monk An Experienced Warrior/DK Tank We are open to good players of any class so if you are interested and your class is not listed above please feel free to contact us still and we will see what we can do  Raid Times We Raid Wednesdays 9 -11pm Pacific Fridays and Saturdays 9 - Midnight Pacific Website http://deathpanel-cenarius.wowlaunch.com/ If you are interested in raiding with us please me Carishia, btag Carishia#1385Kittipurri0 May 17, 2015
May 15, 2015 Because Magic [A] We are a very tight knit guild of friends and some of us have been raiding together since BC. Currently looking for a DK or warrior tank, but we will consider everyone (including dps and healers). Our current progression is 7/7H HM 9/10N 5/10H BRF. We are currently running with a 14man raid size. We raid twice a week on Wednesday 6:45pm - 10:00pm and Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST) with an occasional alt run on Tuesdays. We are also accepting any casual players regardless of class or level. For ingame contact add: Screenlooker#1993Dìngleberry5 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 (A) Death Panel looking for Members! Death Panel 10/10 H and working on Mythic now in BRF! We are currently looking for DPS and possibly a healer. All classes will be considered! Raid times - Wed 9pm-11pm (Pacific Time) Fri- 9pm-12am (Pacific Time) Sat- 9pm-12am (Pacific Time) If you have any questions please contact us! http://deathpanel-cenarius.wowlaunch.com/index.php?gid=409601Claryta0 May 14, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 10, 2015 Loque'nahak! Hey guys! If anyone happens to run across this beaut please contact me via battle tag, i've been searching for a very long time so please let me know if you run across him! Thank you so much in advance :D! Battletag: MattyIce#1332Djangö0 May 10, 2015
May 9, 2015 [A]Band of Gamers LF Raiders New alliance guild looking to go into raiding is looking for members that want to enjoy the company of a family atmosphere. Everyone is welcome we are new and looking to grow so we need those with patience and looking to help build a guild from the ground up making it their own and ours! If this interests you add me @ MadEdge#1583, I look forward to speaking to each and everyone of you! Update1: [Band of Gamers] Is looking for more raiders for wednesdays and sundays 6 server till 9 server. If you are interested or have questions please don't hesitate to message me.Vicetone0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 LF A new Home Hello to anyone who reads this. Little history, I've played on and off since Vanilla. Was a heavy end game raider in Vanilla, BC, and Cata. I took breaks during Wrath, and pandoria. I recently just got my new comp and am looking to get back into the swing of things and to get back to end game content. Since I'm just getting back my character will need a lot of work before I'm ready but I'm very willing an able to get there to fit your clans needs. Main specs I ran over the years were hunter (marks/BM) and priest HOLY for raiding, Obviously mechanics have changed since then but I will learn :) Ideally would like to keep raids on nights Sunday-Thursday nights. I live in Chicago so central time, I'm home and playing by 5/6PM latest and into the night. If you're willing to take me under your wing till I'm ready to help your guild in raids that'd be great. Thanks for your time.Trlcky2 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Guardian Druid LF Mythic progression guild Guilded, thank you for looking. Please disregard the following text. 10/10H Guardian - prepared to faction transfer if required. Available 7PM onward EST. Posting on an alt for the sake of simplicity - please add Leu88#2253 if interested.Daeliin0 May 9, 2015
May 2, 2015 deleted Found one :)Ottsana0 May 2, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 [A] <Dauntless> on Kel'Thuzad 6/10M 6/7M <Dauntless> is a recently formed raid team that has made quick progress in Mythic Foundry and Mythic Highmaul. We've only been raiding together for about a month. In that time, we have become fast friends and have had a blast progressing quickly through Mythic Foundry. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:30 - 11:30 EST. What are we looking for? We are looking for passionate raiders who are incredibly competitive; we want people who try to parse high, bring their "A" game for every attempt, come prepared with the consumables they will need (including runes) and research the fights beforehand. We want people who always strive to be number one on the damage meter, healing meter, or what have you. We are interested in people who have non-existant learning curves and who make minimal mistakes. We realize that the MVP of the raid team isn't necessarily the person who does the most damage, but instead is the person who never (Or very rarely) dies to stupid things such as Call of the Mountain on Kromog, Empowered Force Novas on Imperator, trains on Thogar, or Pinned Down on Beastlord. Having a good personality is a plus, but we are more interested in great raiders. Our loot system is a Loot Council where we randomly rotate members of the core raid group into the decision making process. Loot is handled quickly, efficiently, fairly, and in a manner conducive to the progress of the guild as a whole. Looking down the road at Operator, Furnace, Maidens, and Blackhand, we could really use a few skilled DPS as well as a healer or two. Recruitment Needs: -Holy Paladin (High) -Resto Shaman (High) -Mistweaver Monk (High) -Resto Druid (Medium) -Warlock (Medium) -Mage (High) We have a good raid environment, experienced leadership, and a pretty hardcore raid leader who is very business and progression oriented. Be able to receive constructive feedback and have a hard skin. These qualities are quintessential for raiders to have. In our spare time we do Challenge Mode golds like it's our job, we raid on alts, and have optional raid nights. We're passionate about the game and we expect our prospective applicants to have the same mentality and philosophy. If you are disatisfied with your current guild, it would be in your best interests to give our guild a try. I guarantee that after one night you will be glad you made the choice that you did. Contact: Ghorlack @ Kel'Thuzad [ add jondamiller#1789 ] Fifong @ Kel'Thuzad [ add fifong#1856 ] Nettled @ Kel'Thuzad [ add legsbrah#1419 ]Fifong0 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 Attention Mythic Raiders!! Risen Anarchy is a 20Man Mythic guild looking for solid players to join our mythic team. We are currently 10/10 Heroic BRF and 2/7 Mythic High Maul. We are looking for a few solid DPS & Healers to continue our progression into Mythic BRF and HM. Preferably, we are looking for people who have extensive raid experience who possess good awareness and ideally above ilvl 675 that can complement our raid team. The guild has been on Lightbringer since the beginning of TBC and has cleared all hardmode content in TBC, WoTLK, Cata and MOP. Pertinent info is as follows: -WHO WE ARE- We are a mature raiding guild (majority of raiders being +21 years of age but require raiders to be at least 18 Years Old). We strive to progress efficiently with our limited raid time and with minimal DRAMA[. -WHO WE NEED- Our 20 Man Team is looking for ALL competent and dependable raiders who is capable of playing EVERY SPEC of their class since versatility will be key in WOD. We don't have any glaring needs but can use the following : TANK Warrior {Moderate Need} Monk { Moderate Need} DK { Moderate Need} MELEE Feral Druid {Immediate Need} Rogue {Moderate Need} DK {Moderate Need} Warrior {Moderate Need} WW Monk {Moderate Need} RANGED DPS Warlock {Immediate Need} Mage {Immediate Need} Spriest {Immediate Need} Boomkin {Moderate Need} [u] HEALERS Holy Paladin {Moderate Need} Druid {Moderate Need} Priest {Moderate Need} -CURRENT PROGRESSION- 10/10 Heroic BRF 2/7 Mythic HM -WHEN OUR RAID TIMES ARE- Our main raid days are the following: 20-Man Progression Team – 3 Days Monday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST Tuesday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST Wednesday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST ~WHAT IS EXPECTED~ Loot System EPGP (Effective Points / Gear Points). We utilize this system to avoid any loot drama from typical loot council systems that have inherent favoritism and to avoid raiders hording points in dkp systems. You will see guilds attempt to justify their systems with lengthy explanations but the point is shinies are nice but we prefer to be fair to ALL of our raiders and not merely a select few. FROM US: - We are a friendly group with an emphasis on 2O Man Mythic and 30 Man Heroic Progression which we feel is a lot more fun than 10's raiding and has much better WF drops. - Consistent weekly raiding – we only raid three nights a week, with 2 nights(6 Hours) dedicated to Heroic/Mythic Progression with Monday Nights dedicated to clears or Alt Runs. We believe this is the right amount of balance to meet our objectives and to not get burned out solely on progression. - We possess a self sustainable internal economy within the guild that provides ALL raid consumables including: SAVAGE FEAST!, enchants, gems, raid repairs etc. in addition to primal diamonds for meta gems and crafted items if the mats are available. - We respect everyone in the guild from top to bottom, and we treat each other with a level of respect that we ourselves would expect to be treated. - We have a ZERO DRAMA policy; we do not encourage or condone any type of abuse towards our members. We believe that any type of negative reinforcement does not work when it comes to trying to help a member improve. FROM YOU: - Strong understanding of your class and your role within the raid group, meaning you have a decent understanding of how to gear your toon (items, gems, enchants, etc) and you have decent knowledge of raid mechanics and fundamentals. -Being open to advice from your guild peers in terms of being open to suggestions/theorycrafting in order for you to improve your performance as a raider. If you improve, we improve as a whole. - Maintain 90% overall raid attendance and to be ready to pull promptly at 7:30 PST, since we only raid 3 nights a week, we believe that it is not too demanding. - Being prepared by coming into the raid on time! - Being active in the guild by checking our forums regularly, utilizing the forums raid calendar, provide any opinion or inputs that you may have and being responsible by telling officers in advance that you may be absent for a raid. - Do not come into the guild with any DRAMA whatsoever - Have a positive attitude that is cohesive to the raid group that is not abrasive. If Risen Anarchy seems like the guild for you, apply at www.risenanarchy.net or please send an In game tell Contact Information: Battle Tag: Tyronious#1742, Suijin1337#1888, tacomato#1331, Sath#1917(feel free to ask any questions as the recruitment needs may change.) In game or PM via the forums: Tyronious, Gusfu, Dragondrop, Selds, SathoralasSathoralas2 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Inglorious Allies 10/10 H 2/7M LF DPS/Heals Inglorious Allies is looking to fill our roster after real life stole some raiders from our team. We are currently 10/10 in heroic BRF, 2/7 in Mythic Highmaul. Inglorious Allies is a semi Hardcore guild that looks to push content quickly without long raid times. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8:30-11:00 (PST) Our week is lighter and our goal is to make the most of that time. As such we are looking for dedicated, mature, and focused people to join with us and push into Mythic and beyond. The bulk of the raid is made up of long term raiders who have played together for many years. Mythic 20 has led us to bring in new blood and we want to add more new faces to play with long term. Minimum Gear Requirement 680, we would entertain slightly lower ilevels in exceptional players. Class Needs: 1-2 Healers 3-5 DPS DPS: Druid: Balance Druid:Feral Warlock Mage Death Knight: DPS Shaman: Elemental Monk: Wind Walker Shaman: Restoration Paladin: Holy We will of course consider any strong player regardless of class. Please contact Kèltor (Thaleras#1397) or Chaosbull (also any toon that says Chaos) in game or feel free to post on our website: http://inglouriousallies.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=427781 Relevant Recent Past content In MoP we were 12/14 Heroic prior to 6.0, 14/14 Mythic after ToT was also fully cleared on Heroic including Ra-den.Kèltor1 Apr 27, 2015