Cenarius

Feb 13, 2015 Lf causal raiding guild Have a 642 Arcane mage and a 632 Elm Shaman. Looking to raid a few nights out of the week besides Friday and Monday nightsThuulon2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Lf a raiding guild Decided to come back to the game after some time off. I spend 5 years raiding hardcore playing a Dps warrior(Dragster) and a shadow priest(Felmil) ever night of the week. Took time off right after Mist of pandaria hit to focus on magic the gathering. I have a 642 mage and a few other alts. Looking for a raiding guild that wants to see new content. I have both Vent and MumbleSillashe4 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [H] Resto looking for Mythic raiding Hello, I'm a 668ish resto druid (boomkin offspec) looking for guilds doing mythic raiding. I'm free weekdays after 7pm, and weekends anytime generally. You can message me in game or here :) ~ThanksWindowmaker2 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 LF Guild that does RBG's Or just an RBG teamGruxx5 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 Geosynchronous World Spinner CHEAP Looted it off of Blingtron 5k yesterday, and as I know it I'd like to sell it for 60k (bare minimum mats cost) - obo. Just trying to fund the Garrison. :3 Post here or message Dora, will work with the Neutral AH. Here's the mount in question: http://www.wowhead.com/item=87251/geosynchronous-world-spinnerDora0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 <House of Jenkins> LF Active Raiders! My guild, <House of Jenkins>, is seeking Active players for Raiding. We are currently focusing on Blackrock Foundry (Normal 3/10); and Highmaul (Normal 6/7, Heroic 5/7). An item level of 635+ is recommended, and we also use Ventrilo for voice communications. Our Raid Times are mainly 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. You are expected to attend Raid and other Guild calendared events. We are a small guild hoping to build a Core Raid Team so we can continue to experience end-game content, without relying on PUG's. If you are interested, please send me a mail in-game, and we can go from there.Hamoonraza0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 [A] RisingToPower- extremely casual raiders Hey everyone, RtP is looking for a few more members for saturdays (for now) raiding. We are EXTREMELY casual raiders..nothing hardcore just good time with good people. We have been together since early wrath and just looking to make progression. We are an older mature group that enjoys playing together and just working together. We need all classes for dps and tanking, and are full on healers (we are flexible in all areas though so please if you are a healer let us know we can work rotations in.) Please Add my Bnet in game for more info: Dreadweaver#1754Leroygankins0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 3, 2015 (H) Always Faithful 7/7 H HM LFM For Mythic Looking for DPS to join our guild for mythic raiding. we are currently open to new recruits that are willing to come join us on taking on our Mythic adventure in HM. You must be 655 and have downed normal Imperator. You can whisper me or our raid leader Sabér in game if you want. please leave a reply if you are interestedLorinthos3 Feb 3, 2015
Feb 3, 2015 (A) Inebriated - Raid Guild Now Recruting Inebriated is an active raiding guild based on the Cenarius server. We welcome players of all class, spec and age (no ID required!). At the moment we are working on building a core raid team. We also welcome new or returning players who may still be leveling, as well as those who just want an awesome group of people to chat with while they explore and quest. Raid nights: Once established, we plan to raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8pm-11pm server time. Very handy for east-coasters who prefer to raid late night! Raid requirements: We will be using Mumble for in-raid communication. Required add-ons are as follows: DBM/BigWigs, Skada/Recount - UI modifications and spell timers are up to each player, whatever makes the game better for you. Tank - Closed Positions filled Damage - Open Seeking all types, ranged preferred Healing - Open Currently limited, but reviewing all candidates PVP: While we currently do not have plans for a dedicated PVP group. Though, we have several members with quite a bit of arena/(r)bg experience, as well as other members who've expressed interest. So, we may end up forming an RBG group in the future. For more information or to apply, message Vodkalol, Temarel, Traymore or Muertelobo in game, or post here.Ryiisa1 Feb 3, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 [A] 651 Hunter, 643 Boomkin My fiancee and I are currently seeking a guild. Our group of friends kind of went off in opposite direction, so we're currently seeking a guild with raid times between 5-9PM PST M-F. Weekend time are open. We both have currently downed 5/7N, though I've been playing since Vanilla and she's been playing since WOTLK.Mergen6 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 LF Guild that does RBG's Or just an RBG team to joinGruxx0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 [A] Inglourious Allies 1/7 Mythic Recruiting RECRUITING FOR BLACKROCK FOUNDRY A group of mature dedicated raiders that want to progress at the highest level that World of Warcraft offers while maintaining a very light raid schedule. We are opening recruitment for Warlords of Draenor Mythic 20. If you like a relaxed drama free environment with veteran leadership this is the guild for you. This is our third expansion together as a guild. Past and Current raid progress. Finished 11/14 Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar (post patch 14/14) Finished 10/13H Throne of Thunder (post tier 13/13) Finished 6/16H Tier 14 (post Tier 16/16) Finished 8/8H Dragonsoul Our raid times: Tuesday 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM server time (PST) Thursday 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM server time (PST) Sunday 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM server time (PST) Our Needs: DPS: 1 open spot for Mythic raiding. Hunter (low) Shadow Priest (high) Mage (full) Warlock (low) Unholy DK (low) Elemental Shaman (low) Boomkin (full) **Also taking anybody who doesn't mind being a back up to our main raiders What we expect from you: 645+ ilevel 90% attendance. If you cannot maintain that do not apply Raid awareness. Character fully optimized---highest available enchants and gems. Proper spec for PVE On time--If you are a person who arrives late this guild is not for you. We have a very light raid schedule and we need people to be there 5 to 10 minutes before raid time. Our Loot distribution: It will be a combination of loot council and highest roll. If you are a loot !@#$% this guild will not be your fit. We are all mature and loot is the byproduct of progression but its not necessary for progression. Contact info: Apply at our website inglouriousallies.guildlaunch.com or message Diavoli, Chaosbull or Mysteryium in game.Mysteryium15 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 [A]Diligence 1/7 Mythic Recruiting for Mythic 20M Team and Heroic 30M Team: A group of mature dedicated raiders that want to progress through the highest Raid tiers. We Maintain a constant raid schedule 3 days a week around 2-3 hours per night. We are actively recruiting Raiders, but also accept Social members.. We try to keep things as relaxed and friendly as possible. This is our Fourth expansion together as a guild, but our Second Expansion on the Cenarius server. Originally we moved from Uther as the guild Ignite, but changed our name due to availability here to Diligence. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current raid progress. Highmaul: 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Past accomplishments: Finished 7/14 Mythic(Old Heroic) Siege of Orgrimmar (post patch 14/14) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our raid times: Thursday 7:45 PM to 10:15 PM server time (PST) Friday 7:45 PM to 11:30 PM server time (PST) Sunday 7:45 PM to 10:15 PM server time (PST) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Needs: Warlocks - All Specs Priest - Shadow Mage - All Specs Paladin - Retribution Druid - Moonkin/Feral DPS Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Hunter - All Specs Monk - WW Rogue - All Specs Shaman - Enhancement/Elemental Warriors - Prot(Gladiator only)/Arms/Fury We prioritize Mythic Raid slots to our Heroic raid team members. Current recruitment is for exceptional dps for our Mythic team however. **We always have room for those that want to be backup's, either due to rotating schedules or whatever may not allow to be able to keep constant schedules -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What we expect from you: 645+ ilevel 90% attendance. If you cannot maintain that do not apply for a core raid spot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid awareness. We expect to wipe on progression. Toxic attitudes are not tolerated. Character fully optimized---highest available enchants and gems. Proper spec for PVE On time--If you are a person who arrives consistently late this guild is not for you. Coming to the raid 5-10 minutes early is highly recommended. We try to get the first pull by 7:50 server time. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Loot distribution: It will be a combination of EPGP, Rank Based Priority, and Highest roll. If you are a loot !@#$% this guild will not be for you. We are all mature and loot is the byproduct of progression. We expect to be fully geared by tier's end but the priority has to go to our Mythic/Heroic raiders if we want to get more loot by getting higher progression. Contact info: Apply at our website http://www.diligence-guild.com, message Exiius(Btag iexcelu#1714) in game, or reply to this thread. Thank You for your interest and hope to hear from you soon.Exiius2 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 [H] Azeroth Liberation Front 5/7H ALF is a more laid back casual guild still focused on progression. We pride ourselves on our fun friendly guild environment. We are currently seeking a healer and ranged caster for our core raid team. Our current raid schedule is we clear Normal Highmaul on Wednesday starting 7 Server. Heroic Highmaul is Friday 7 Server and Sunday Noon continuation. Mythic is on the table once Heroic is on farm. If you are interested, please contact me in game.Lìlîth0 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 (A) Pirate Recruiting Mythic HM 3/7 Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thr 6pm - 9pm primary raid time Monday is a potential clean-up or extra progression schedules permitting. Alt-Main gearing runs during the weekend. High Priority for Ret, Warrior, DK, Mage, Warlock dps. Other competitive dps considered. For healing, Paladin and Shaman of interest mostly. High priority for a Warrior/DK tank, possibly a Monk. Contact myself or another officer for further details. BanthaTracks#1462Banthatracks0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 LFM hallowed ones Hi been away for awhile since my account was hack, was wondering who is still here playing kinda miss the pvp days with my hunterTazdarkmoon1 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 [H] Always Faithful Recruiting 7/7 Heroic HM Looking for DPS to join our guild for mythic raiding. we are currently open to new recruits that are willing to come join us on taking on our Mythic adventure in HM. You must be 655 and have downed normal Imperator. You can whisper me or our raid leader Sabér in game if you want. please leave a reply if you are interestedNasty2 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Late Crew Raid Stream It's 10:30 sever time. You are bored.. There is nothing to do in your Garrison.. What to do? Well i got a solution! Come to Late Crew's night raid stream and watch us kill bosses or just listen to us argue over who's DPS is higher on the boss fight. Come join in my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/crimpson and watch our DPS rock the charts ((ha ha)) and our Healers play wack a mole to keep DPS and tanks alive in our Mythic runs. We raid Tue, Wed, and Thurs the same time starting at 10:30 server time. I also stream other stuff besides WoW in case you want to jump on an watch me be a complete noob at console games. :-)Crimpson0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 14, 2015 668 Disc Priest LF raiding guild Hello, I'm looking for a raiding guild that runs @ 8pm pst (st) or later during the weekdays, some point during the weekends and/or a combination of both schedules. Anyway, you can armory me using the following alt code for the special character in my name. (alt+0246). @ a glance, 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M I'm mostly looking for guilds that are at least 7/7N & 6/7H. Thanks for taking the time to read through this!Cocönut0 Jan 14, 2015
Jan 14, 2015 Any PVP guilds ? Looking for a pvp guild, Horde or Alli I really don't care. Anyone ?Zolav1 Jan 14, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 <Death Note> Wants YOU For Our Raid Team! That's right! Death Note is an older guild dating back as far as vanilla WoW, and we are currently looking to start up a fresh raid team! We have a few internal candidates but we definitwly are looking to have others try out! We are currently looking for any and all raiders wanting to try out, this is going to be a causal raid team looking to clear at least 7/7 Normal and possibly into heroic. For more details, mesage me on RealID. You cam reach me directly at Phoenix#11843 on RealID or ask anyone in the guild to leave me an in game mail!Phoeenix0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 [A] Join <Inebriated> today! Drunk raiding? Check. Drunk BGs? Check. Drunk achievement runs? Check. Join us for real hardmodes. No, but on a more serious note, this is a pretty new guild. Unfortunately, Blizzard hasn't implemented the 24 other raid ready players perk once you create a guild, yet. So, I have to do this ancient thing called recruiting. My heads of "drunken stupor" and I all are on the same page when it comes to what we want in a raiding guild. A group of disorderly con.... I mean, a team of dedicated players, willing to push it to the limit WHILE having fun. You see, I've been in guilds that claim, "Oh, ya we're serious, but we know how to have fun, too!!" Later that night "YOU BUNCH OF INBRE....." You get the point. The vision I have for a guild that I would like to spend the rest of my WoW days raiding with, consists of patient (yet slightly intoxicated) players that can work on their problems as a team. Move forward together, so everyone actually feels like they are a part of that group and not just some small piece of a 3D puzzle. Though, there is a line between raiders having an issue or two and sheer idiocy, so don't get it twisted and think I'm just inviting bottom of the barrel chum tha... *cough* sorry. PvE DPS - Any class Healing - Any class Tanking - Any class (Look at that availability!!) PvP Decently experienced players for RBGs (Whaaaat, no 2400+ exp req?!) LONG story short We need you! Apply today at your nearest mailbox or add my bnet tag! Zomgbaconz#1483Vodkalol0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 7/7H 1/7M 662 Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone! I'm looking for a solid raiding guild that is in need of a solid tank. Looking for a guild that starts around 7-8 PST Add me at Shroomcake#1618 or post in this threadShroomcakè0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 <Casually Hardcore> 6/7 N 1/7 H LFM Hi Guys! :D We are [Casually Hardcore]! We are a new guild recently created with a bunch of old friends. Our raiding progress so far in 2 weeks is 6/7N 1/7H We are recruiting people with 635 ilvl minimum, and would prefer 640+ Priority: ***Resto Druid/Resto Shaman **Tanks *Dps Our raiding schedule as of now is: Thur: 8pm - 11am PST (server time) Sun: 6pm-9pm PST (server time) We are hoping to recruit people who are serious and committed to the raiding schedules. Of course, we also do other things on the side like arenas/bgs etc. We love to meet new people and make new friends! Our ultimate goal is to reach Mythic level raiding, however we believe in helping each other during the process, having fun together and becoming a strong family! If this seems to be the kind of guild you want to give a try, please don't hesitate to contact any of the listed officers below! BattleTag Meteorshower#1559 (IGN Nakedsanta this is me! :D) Weisheit#1295 (IGN Wêisheit, Weisheit) Amittiel#1670 (IGN Amittiel) Defrag#1535 (IGN Látte) Defrag#1595 (IGN Rongmomo) We look forward to seeing you! - the Casually Hardcore crewNakedsanta0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 merchant/financial guild? I'm wondering if there are any "merchant guilds" or "financial guilds" on this server. By that I mean a guild which focuses on money-making: giving each other advice, working together for profit, etc. If such a guild doesn't exist, would anyone be interested in creating one with me? I'm interested in farming and trading on the AH, though I don't tend to like dungeons or raids.Tacitus2 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Lock Lf Raiding guild Looking to see if i can find a guild that might want a lock i know im not 100 yet but it don't take long to level so i wanted to see.I been raiding on and off since wrath.I was healing the last 2 xpac been wanting to dps.i do have a driud heals but its 90 guess if it came down to it i would heal maybe.Malificint2 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic Guild Recruiting Exodus Victoriae is a 7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic Guild recruiting all roles. We are looking to fill out a full mythic team and move on to mythic shortly. Raid Times: 6-9 Server Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and Friday as an optional day for the normal clear. Classes We Need Tanks: Brewmaster or a Prot Paladin Heals: Resto Shaman DPS: Shadow priest, warlock, boomkin, and ele shaman We are also in need of standby raiders so classes not mentioned are welcome to join. If you have any questions contact my btag Muffin#1392Rodòx0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 5/7N 639 Frost Mage LF late night raid guild. I work until 11:30pm EST and would like to join a guild that starts raid around then. I am currently on Ravencrest and will be transferring servers very soon.Heetman0 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 [H] Always Faithful Recruiting Always Faithful looking for new raid members to join our guild, we are currently working towards doing highmaul, looking for Mostly tanks and healers, but if you are a dps you can come as well, message me in game, or reply to me on here. We are looking for members, currently around 630+ item lvl, and at least have had some experience in raiding and communication skills. please be a tleast 16 years of age, you can also message Foncé who is another officer in our guild ty.Nasty3 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 7/7N 6/7H Disc & Feral LF Hero/Myth Disc Priest 7/7N 6/7H Feral Druid 7/7N 5/7H Wife and I are looking for a Heroic/Mythic raid team and guild for our mains, with progression close to where we are at ourselves. We have cleared as much as we have through the lovely and usually painful group finder system. I am available for any raid hour. Wife works from home on slightly varied shifts, usually available from 5 PM PST, 7 PM PST at the latest. Been raiding on this server since the day it was born. Our own guild kind of diminished after I had to take a few medical LoAs and I haven't the will power to lead again. Looking for a low drama progression oriented group with room for both of us. Cheerio!Petdragon1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 alts hymers 7/7N,4/7H recruiting join the fam Alts hymers is 7/7 N, 4/7 H, we are currently looking for Boomkin to complete our Normal/Herioc raid team. We raid Friday/Monday 6pm-9pm Sever and Saturday/Sunday 4-8pm Sever ending time for raids will very some times early very rare later. pst if interested we will also take any dedicated players that can pull 15K+ dps or 17-20k Hps that are interested in raiding as well all are welcome and if you want to join a family that will help you and be friends with dont be shy to join us or even chat with us we are always welcoming to new ppl =] you can whisper limaal in game if you cant find me whispher any1 in the guild and they will find me for you!Limaal0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 <A> Shaman LFpvpguild Hello, I'm main spec resto, offspec enhance. ilvl 644/632 pve gear, looking to heal in pvp to get a suit of pvp gear and then do arena a lot. I have 2200 experience in 2's and 3's and 1750 experience in 5's as frost dk, rogue, pally healer. This is my first shaman, and it's my only character I play so far this expansion. I don't plan to make an alt until I run out of ways to gear up. I play 3-4 times a week, a lot on days off or in the evenings after work. I have ventrilo. Battletag: egregious#1426 Peace, Tanire/ThomasTanire1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 (A) Dawn Eternal - 7/7N - 2/7H - Recruiting We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman( resto) - monk (healer) - druid(resto) Medium - paladin (holy) - priest ( holy , disc) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST Type: Mythic/Heroic raiding guild Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30 pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Dakina, Gorlyn, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Althanos0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 (A)Invalid Target recruiting for Mythic raids Invalid Target - Cenarius - Alliance Invalid Target was formed from experienced raiders with the intent of pushing end-game content as quickly as possible. We all have busy lives outside of WoW, which is why we decided to form a guild that focuses on accomplishing as much as possible in a limited schedule and have structured our raids and dkp to make the most efficient use of that time. We expect every raider to perform at the highest level. We also expect our raiders to be respectful members of the Cenarius Server and not be arrogant and/or elitist jerks. We prefer to speak with our progression than to spew things like "I am the L33T sauce" in any form of chat. We like to have fun and encourage our applicants to also but that does not mean we do not get serious for the raid pulls. We are determined to maximize our limited raid time and will not allow the guild's raid time to be wasted with poor play, extended breaks or afk's nor will we let anyone get by with putting forth a half-!@# effort. We will raid no more than three days per week during progression and reduce down to two days with one optional alt raid per week after progression is completed and closed. Because of this limited schedule, we expect all raiders to come prepared, having studied the strategy and watched the video of the planned encounters on our website before that nights raid. Raiders should not depend on the raid leader to spoon feed a fight to them for the first time. Additionally, we expect all raiders to come to raid with the best possible gear available fully optimized with the appropriate reforging, gems and enchants. If you aren't doing everything you can to maximize your performance, you are wasting the raid's time. Current Raid Times: Tuesday 5p - 8:30pm Wednesday 5p - 8:30pm Friday 5p - 8:30pm ( Optional alt raiding once progression is complete ) * Cenarius is a Pacific Time Zone server Progression is currently 3/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic Highmaul as of 12 December 2014. Recruiting for Mythic: Tank: - Prefer Monk with DPS OS Healer: - currently closed Melee DPS: Warrior, Monk or Rogue only. Ranged DPS: Hunter or SPriest only For more information please see our web site: Invalid-Target.guildlaunch.com or speak with a Council member today. Thanks, SymSymderella6 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 29, 2014 <Leap of Faith> US Ally Cenarius <Leap of Faith> Is in search of ranged dps who are willing to commit to 3 nights of raiding per week. Tues-Thurs 9-12 est. Please be willing to learn fights and watch videos before coming into raid and know your class. In other words don't need any hand holding:) We are currently 6/7 normal and 4/7 heroic. We are a Mythically minded group just need to fatten up the roster. Btag: Holly85#1451. I look forward to hearing from you soon:)Holyholli0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 25, 2014 650ilvl Ele sham LF reg HM full clear group Hit me up. I was out of town and my guild ran it without me.Celesté1 Dec 25, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 LF Casual Raiding and PVP guild Hello, I've played WoW since launch, experienced many but not all the raids and also PvP'd a good amount. In terms of skill I am very experienced across multiple classes DPS-wise (melee classes usually) and also tank well on my DK and heal well on my Druid in PvP. The guild I would enjoy being a part of is one where there are individuals willing to organize raiding or battlegrounds on various days during the week; inviting those who meet the minimal gear score requirement. If your guild likes to bash your head on a boss until 3 am, I probably am not the person for your guild. If instead you raid with in specific time frames and end whenever that time frame is over, sign me up. Also, I don't wish to be expected to be social. I prefer a "professional" kind of interaction with other guild members and don't wish to maintain any kind of deeper level internet relation. I simply desire mutual respect. I also prefer not to be expected to join voice chat for raids. I'm a good reader and will respond to corrections as necessary whenever a raid lead suggests. In battlegrounds I can understand needing voice chatting since the response times are shorter there. I do have a working headset. If you're curious why I left my last guild, it simply is because they didn't meet all the criteria I described above. They just randomly invited me near the end of MoP. I am usually available to partake in raids and battlegrounds from 6pm to 9pm Central time on just about any day of the week. I am on the Cenarius server. Thank you for taking the time to read thisKhino0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 [A] <Some Kind of Loot System> LF DPS Hello Cenarius! Some Kind of Loot System is a laid-back, progression-minded 10 man Alliance guild that is looking for a ranged and melee DPS. For melee a warrior, monk, or rogue would be ideal. Ranged, Warlock or hunter, but all will be considered. We are currently 6/7 in Normal & 1/7 Heroic Highmaul. Since we are starting the move into Heroic Highmaul, we are looking for relatively geared players (645-650). Also, be familiar with the changes to your class for this expansion. Our raid philosophy is pretty straight forward: we play to have a good time but also to advance through content at a reasonable rate. While we are not a guild that will tell you how you must gear your character or setup your garrison, (though we will give advise if asked) we ask that you are able to make raid times as much as possible and perform with an understanding of raid mechanics and your class. As a guild, we supply flasks, potions, banquets, and repair money! Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesdays nights 7:30 to 10:00pm PST (server time). Send me an in-game mail or whisper myself or guild officers if you are interested. Thanks!Sephen4 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Priest (Holy / DPS) LF morning/daytime guild I am looking for a daytime or morning raiding guild. I work graveyard and want the evenings free to spend with my family. It is surprising how hard it is to find a guild that raids in the morning. I would be willing to transfer server or change faction for the right fit. My hours of availability are 9am PST - 4pm PST, any day of the week. I can go as Holy or Shadow, no preference. I love both healing and DPS as priest in this expansion. I have been raiding since vanilla, most of my raiding done on Cenarius. I come prepared with flasks and food, I carry my own weight, and read up on strategy. Thanks for your consideration.Raslorian2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Who need a driud heals and maybe even dps I know am not 100 but it so easy to level from 90 to 100. Would love to know if anyone would need heals and i could level. Feel free to hit me up here or in game.Felen2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Lvl 100 droodad seeks friendly, chatty guild! Level 100 Alliance Feral/Balance droodad is seeking a guild that is: A. Chatty. No silent guilds where nobody ever interacts with one another. B. Social. See above. Social interaction does not, in fact, cause cancer. C. Friendly. I want a guild of friends, not just people who play WoW at the same time on the same server. D. Helpful, especially to guildies who are leveling/just learning their class/dungeon fights. Some of us learn by DOING (and, you know, dying). We were all n00bs once. E. Maybe has a female member or two (or more)? A little estrogen would be refreshing. F. Doesn't get pissed off that a guildie doesn't know the intricacies of a specific boss. Let them learn. HELP them learn - and not by screaming at them about their MANY WHELPS. I'm an oldschool player who's just come back after an absence of (mumble) years. Relearning game mechanics, trying out melee for the first time (I started out as ranged, ranged, and more ranged). I like to talk, I like to make friends. I like to play with other people. I like fun runs through dungeons. I like to work for the sake of the guild. I can enchant stuff! I can cook stuff! I can... well, I try to fish stuff! I'm useful! I have gathering professions I never use! Let me deposit stuff in the bank! pst Annathaema on Cenarius or send ingame mail.Annathaema0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 [A] <Hobos Lost in Airport> LF Healers & DPS Hobos Lost in Airport is a Casual guild full of friends that have been playing together for awhile. We are a small guild but very active doing old world content as well as pvp and raiding of course. We are currently looking for healers to join our raiding team. we raid Saturday and Sunday 2pm to 5pm Server. Our Goal is to Clear Heroic content. We have no desire to clear mythic content as we are Casual Guild. If you are interested you can Contact myself ( Rhuudii#1791 ) or Zacheris ( Zacheris#1577 )Rhuudiì1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] Injured Reserve is now Recruiting Injured Reserve is looking for members to fill a core raiding group. I want to keep this group to 10 total. Only going to be doing Normal/Heroic Raids and going for achievements/mounts/titles/CMs. Please be self-sufficient, competent, and don't be and !@#. Looking for: Protection Warrior Guardian Druid Disc Priest Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman Rogue Mage Warlock Message me in game or post here forgot to mention: Raid days/times are Fri&Sat 8pm-12Midnight ServerMjollnirin2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 +~+Warlords of Draenor PuG Fridays+~+ 30man ~*~*~*~Brief Version*~*~*~*~ -LFM HighMaul 30man PuG Fridays ((or Sundays instead)) Hopefully on 1/16/2015 *which is so far the ideal date but can change for the better" 7pm - 10pm PST -MS > OS Round Robin ~*~*~*~ Long Detailed Version~*~*~*~ VVVVVVV Down Here VVVVVVV Caution: this post will periodically get updated whenever the hell i feel like. ~~Copied and pasted from MMO-Champ ~~ please skip •Raids will open roughly two and a half weeks after the expansion releases. This will give players time to level and enjoy some dungeons and other content before they move on to raiding. •Normal and Heroic will open first, with Mythic and LFR starting to open the following week. •Blackrock Foundry will open some number of weeks later. (4 weeks for MSV before HoF opened was too short -11/13 Thursday : Warlords is released -12/2 Tuesday : Highmaul Normal/heroic open (Mythic on 12/9 as forseen by Melchey) -12/30 Tuesday : BrF theoretically will open The smart thing to do would be to wait until after tier 17 is long completed... tier 18 comes out... tier 17 is then available via cross-realm Future edits (JAKE Reminders) : * oque vs Premade group (group finder) *pug raid roster / calendar *world of logs / www.warcraftlogs.com *DPS contest for 100k gold each tier. -GDKP addon. (if a working one will exist)Tankservicez6 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Hello... ...Is it me you're looking for?Kularanini10 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 what ever happened to those fine young lads Chetnik the warrior Scam the mage that would kite us around outside of stormwind man, we dont have those trolls anymore :(Kaam2 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Toys for Tots Stream 12/11 at 2est Hey guys, My husband and I are going to be doing a stream today starting at 2pm EST going to whenever. We'll most likely just be playing league, but we're going to be raising money for Toys for Tots. We'll take any donations we get and make a video of us going to buy the toys and donating them so you all can see what you contributed to! You don't have to donate but every view helps us been seen by others who may want to. You can check it out here at 2 http://www.twitch.tv/mekotsu Pass the word on so we can maybe raise some money!Yuèha0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 De Novo is Recruiting DPS and Healers! De Novo is looking to fill up raid spots in our core 10 man raid group. Raid times are Monday Wed Fri 6-9 server time. We are a new guild on the server. Guild is comprised of young adult players who have been playing the game since Vanilla. We are very friendly and helpful. If you are a new player or a veteran player consider us in your guild search send Eutrophia, Thekingholy, or Bluffkinz a PM or PST. We will get to you asap.Eutrophia0 Dec 11, 2014