Cenarius

Dec 9, 2014 Looking for RBG group Buddy of mine and I are looking for a core RBG group to join. Alliance Ret Paladin Alliance Frost/Blood DK I've had ~1800 experience on my rogue (I want to play pally this expansion) and my friend has 2k+. Most nights after 9:00PM PST are good for us. Battletag: Prototype0 or just PST me.Illuminates0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Invalid Target (A) Recruiting for WOD Mythic Invalid Target - Cenarius - Alliance Invalid Target was formed from experienced raiders with the intent of pushing end-game content as quickly as possible. We all have busy lives outside of WoW, which is why we decided to form a guild that focuses on accomplishing as much as possible in a limited schedule and have structured our raids and dkp to make the most efficient use of that time. We expect every raider to perform at the highest level. We also expect our raiders to be respectful members of the Cenarius Server and not be arrogant and/or elitist jerks. We prefer to speak with our progression than to spew things like "I am the L33T sauce" in any form of chat. We like to have fun and encourage our applicants to also but that does not mean we do not get serious for the raid pulls. We are determined to maximize our limited raid time and will not allow the guild's raid time to be wasted with poor play, extended breaks or afk's nor will we let anyone get by with putting forth a half-!@# effort. We will raid no more than three days per week during progression and reduce down to two days with one optional alt raid per week after progression is completed and closed. Because of this limited schedule, we expect all raiders to come prepared, having studied the strategy and watched the video of the planned encounters on our website before that nights raid. Raiders should not depend on the raid leader to spoon feed a fight to them for the first time. Additionally, we expect all raiders to come to raid with the best possible gear available fully optimized with the appropriate reforging, gems and enchants. If you aren't doing everything you can to maximize your performance, you are wasting the raid's time. Current Raid Times: Tuesday 5p - 8:30pm Wednesday 5p - 8:30pm Friday 5p - 8:30pm ( Optional alt raiding once progression is complete ) * Cenarius is a Pacific Time Zone server Recruiting for Mythic: Tank: - currently closed Healer: - Paladin or Monk only. Melee DPS: Paladin or Rogue only. Ranged DPS: Druid, Priest or Hunter *We may consider an exceptional Mage or Warlock applicant. We are seeking 1 heal and 4 DPS to finish our full Mythic team. Our push will begin and progress hard until every Heroic Boss is defeated with minimal breaks for Christmas and New Years. For more information please see our web site: Invalid-Target.guildlaunch.com or speak with a Council member today.Symbiotic26 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [A] Prosapia Recruiting (^_^) S/M 6-9:30pm We know that Mist of Pandaria raiding has taken its toll on guilds across the server. Many raiding guilds struggle with the question of whether 20 man Mythic raiding is viable for the average guild and whether it simply is worth the effort. With the inclusion of new raiding options for traditional guilds, it is time for us to expand and adapt. Prosapia is a raiding guild that has been in existence since 2007. What we have to offer is a casual atmosphere with a active group of 18+ players. Although I describe us as casual, we do expect the absolute best from all of our players. This is not, however, a guild where you will hear screaming and harassing behavior on mumble. We believe that success in raiding and conducting ourselves with mutual respect and dignity are not mutually exclusive goals. We are currently looking for experienced players to fill out and expand some key roles in our raid to progress towards 20 man Mythic raiding. We are specifically interested in recruiting additional healers and DPS, but any exceptional players will always be seriously considered. We have many very talented players in this raid group but we would like a few more because, let's face it, we can't all be available for every raid. We raid every Sunday/Monday 6:00 PM until 9:30 PM server time. If you are interested in raiding, have some questions, or just want to talk to us more about our raiding goals and available spots you can contact myself or Cyanos in-game for more information. Happy raiding and hope to hear from you soon! (^_^) -AndariealAndarieal0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 Are you 2400+? Come join us! <FOTM> Is a brand new PvP Guild recruiting all 2400+ players. Are you 2400 in RBG's or Arena? Come to Cenarius where there is no queue, and get ready to be apart of a Guild that will grow. Ran by last season Gladiator on 3xDeath Knights and Multi Grand Marshal Nutzs, the Death Knight. Get away from your queues and build on what we have started. You can log on and whisper me or Nutzs in-game before transferring if you need.Dasbearjuden3 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 LF lvl 100 invite I am from Zul'jin and am looking for a lvl 100 to invite me to a group so i can transfer to the server. My goal is to track down a buddy of mine and take him out, just to prove I can since he seems to believe that its impossible. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)Ruhrohraggie0 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 <H> Prot/Ret Pally looking for raid group Hey all. I'm a Ret/Prot Pally, prefer Ret (to be honest) but willing to tank to pay the bills, too. I'm looking for a semi-serious group of people on horde side to raid with this expansion. I didn't play much of MoP, but did raid normal/heroic back in Cata. I am raid aware, stay out of bad and know how to use my cooldowns. I'm just looking for some more people or guild that needs an extra tank or dps. My schedule is really flexible, but would prefer a team that raids at a regular time/day so I can set my schedule around it. Anyway, I'm tired of pugging and want something more progression based, normal to heroic, possibly mythic once heroic is on farm. My battletag is Kelsquicker# 1739 Hit me up in game if interested.Luckydays0 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 Normal Clear 12/6 8pm server Hello Cenarius! I will be hosting a Highmaul Normal full clear on saturday 12/6 at 8pm server time...plz post here or send me a message in game for spots! Watch Vids on fights beforehand and be ilvl 630+ Need AllMjollnirin0 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 [A] Prosapia Recruiting (^_^) We know that Mist of Pandaria raiding has taken its toll on guilds across the server. Many raiding guilds struggle with the question of whether 20 man Mythic raiding is viable for the average guild and whether it simply is worth the effort. With the inclusion of new raiding options for traditional guilds, it is time for us to expand and adapt. Prosapia is a raiding guild that has been in existence since 2007. What we have to offer is a casual atmosphere with a active group of 18+ players. Although I describe us as casual, we do expect the absolute best from all of our players. This is not, however, a guild where you will hear screaming and harassing behavior on mumble. We believe that success in raiding and conducting ourselves with mutual respect and dignity are not mutually exclusive goals. We are currently looking for experienced players to fill out and expand some key roles in our raid to progress towards 20 man Mythic raiding. We are specifically interested in recruiting additional healers and DPS, but any exceptional players will always be seriously considered. We have many very talented players in this raid group but we would like a few more because, let's face it, we can't all be available for every raid. We raid every Sunday/Monday 6:00 PM until 9:30 PM server time. If you are interested in raiding, have some questions, or just want to talk to us more about our raiding goals and available spots you can contact myself or Cyanos in-game for more information. Happy raiding and hope to hear from you soon! (^_^) -AndariealAndarieal0 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 stucked at loading screen 8:00pm our server is busted?Arcanemen4 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 server status? is the server down? i'm not seeing it on my realm list...... and i would love to be pvping with the bros.Minifridgesr1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Who/What are your favorite bands/songs? Welcome to part two of Cenarius' favorite _____! Since the book thread garnered a lot of responses and it is always entertaining to have a fun thread going, I'm going to try and start doing a favorite thread at least two times per week. So I'm going to list my top 10 favorite bands/singers with my favorite song by them, in no specific order. Feel free to list any 10 bands or songs if you wish. Led Zeppelin- Fool In The Rain Muse- Stockholm Syndrome Dream Theater- In the Name of God Queen- Somebody to Love Red Hot Chili Peppers- Otherside Van Halen- Unchained Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- Learning To Fly Lynryd Skynryd- Gimme Three Steps Yes- Roundabout Coheed and Cambria- Apollo I: The Writing Writer Zinge39 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Protection Warrior LF Raiding Guild Looking for Raid team that starts at 8pm or later. I have heroic experience and will have tanking alts ready to raid soon as well. Hit me up in game at nevaduck#1983Følly6 Dec 2, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 [H] Pwny Express 1000+ toons, RU next? Pwny Express is an adult-managed level 25 casual raiding guild home to players of all play styles, interests and abilities. If you're new to Warcraft, a veteran just returning after a break or a hard-core player who wants to play casual hard-core™, our doors are open to you.*** Pwny Express is actually two guilds in one: Pwny Express (capped at 1000 toons) and our sister guild Pwny Excess (growing every day). Guild chat is linked and both banks are stocked full of every raw material you need thanks to our unique donation system. Join us as we co-host World Boss Wednesdays with our allied guilds, grouping together for weekly world boss kills and the occasional For The Horde Alliance raids! Experienced players We offer a relaxed and flexible schedule, open rosters (no exclusive positions to apply for) and several raid nights a week. If you can't make one raid, show up for the next. It's all about the fun, not the pressure. New to raiding? Don't be shy! We are happy to train you! Non-raider? We also have fun events for achievement collectors as we revisit old content and other non-raiding activities. Raid Schedule: ... To join our guild, you must make contact with one of our officers in game for an invite. Here’s how: ... Have fun! *** We also have three Meetup groups in Southern California: Orange County, Inland Empire and South Bay/Long Beach. If you're local and want to meet up once a month for dinner and fun conversation look up Warcraft on the Meetup website for your local area and sign up! *Guild membership not required* for the Meetup, though we find meeting guildies face to face to be a lot of fun and great for the guild.Righ64 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 [A] Looking for a casual raiding guild. I am looking for a casual raiding guild. preferably one that is mostly adults with raiding times being around Sunday-Monday server time. I don't really feel like doing mythic or being in those " OMG WE NEED TO KILL X AMOUNT OF BOSSES TONIGHT" type guild.Kelisgay1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Poundfist killed @ 0322 server. I was with a group that killed Poundfist at 0322 server. Hopefully this can help someone else narrow down his next spawn. He spawned at his NE spawn point.Veescrub0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Glad warrior LF Raiding guild (H) Gladiator warrior looking for a a raiding guild that is flexible in raid times. I work mostly days so wont be able to be until night. Don't have time at the moment for mythic pushing but would love to find a guild that raids weekly DO NOT want to tank, for strictly dps atm. :}Slaed0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Tank+Healer Needed for 10+ Heroic Raiding (A) Hello there! A group of friends are building a casual but successful, efficient raiding team for WoD. We are planning on raiding 3x week (probably Tues, Thurs, Sun) from 1800-2100). We have all raided competitively for a few years and are looking to dial it back a bit and have fun. However, you will be expected to understand your class and role completely and perform at a high level with few (repeat) mistakes. If you're interested - reach out to me and let's talk. BattleID: Suno#1870 email: suno.elitistjerks@gmail.com Happy Thanksgiving!Bucker1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Halaa Token Farming Saturday @ 1:00. Nagrand - Halaa PVP zone. I had the idea to get my halaa mount, and need horde for a battle at halaa. How many people can we get both horde and alliance? Lets start a war, and get our mounts!!!Pàulywog0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Call me maybe? This is an idea i've had floating in head. But i'm looking for people interested in doing content with out having to join the same guild. Esentially trying to form pve/pvp social circle(easiest way to explain it) with out the guild tag attached. Looking to form something in the late evenings for Friday/Saturday. Not sure if this will appeal to anyone but if so call me maybe?Gregorax0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 WTT Eng Goggles With Another Eng I see no point in continuing to reroll the stats if there's a trade that can be made. Gearspring parts take too much time to make to keep gambling 10 a day on rerolls. ;) I have Cybergenetic Mechshades of the Strategist - http://www.wowhead.com/item=109173&bonus=527#comments It has Agility main stat, and secondary stats are Versatility and Multistrike Thankyou!Shmexy0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 WTB Lucky Double-Sided Coin Add me if you are interested in selling Nazathul#1164Malfurius0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 LFG looking for a group to run with in some dungeons just hit lvl 100Nasty0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 New player looking for Questing buddies! So, i am completely new to WoW, looking for people to quest and level with me! Anyone is welcome to join me. If you are a seasoned player who wants to help out a noob that will be even better!Warlockin4 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A] <Reborn Sin> Wants you! (in bed) Greetings and salutations friends, I am here on behalf of the newly formed semi serious raiding guild, <Reborn Sin>. As a semi serious raiding guild we offer you top of the line advancements in absolutely nothing, we do however provide you with plenty of old school cool, a side of sarcasm, and a ton of old spice cologne. Now we don't expect you to just join us willy-nilly, you can talk to any of our satisfied former customers! ... .. . Okay, so as it turns out our former customers died in a horrible crash on the way to recording their testimonies and were totally not paid actors. Yep, not actors who refused to say their lines due to contract disagreements and ended up in a murloc pit.... Anyway, back to the part you want to read. As a semi serious raid guild we do not expect 100% attendance, but we do expect a can do attitude, patience for progression, and your own poop sock (We are out of extras, please stop asking). Raid nights are not currently set in stone, so please feel free to ask any questions you may have bellow, or in game. In case of emergency please call Eislley - Cenarius server - Guild master Battlenet ID: Omitted Aravea - Cenarius server - Raid Leader Battlenet ID:SaviorSelf#1680Yungho1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 New to WoW, LF guild with teamspeak LF guild with teamspeak to learn the game with. I've played to the end of every mmorpg I've played (ex. Tibia, Soul of the Ultimate Nation, Conquer Online, Tera, Neverwinter, and more). Just looking to chill til 100 and then raid hard.Zinxy1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 nvm :) Read title. This means: Deca Dwarven Dice Loaded Gnome Dice PM me for prices. pls and thanks nvm got them all selbink is madRowacan1 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 LFM 90s to queue for Terrace LFR So my own fault that I didn't consider mowing down terrace lfr, for a transmog staff back to back on wednesday... rather I tried to do the wod pre-quest in time thinking it'd end thursday... So between questing & scenarios I'm sitting in the queue, which usually needs, you guessed it, Tanks & Healers. Obviously will offer 500g per person as necessary, which will most likely be necessary, unfortunately, so if anyone has any alliance 90s & some time to spare let me know please, or just queue, & mail me after for your coin, thanks.Sooba0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 =^.^= Lola's [Alchemy] Fact: Even outside of WoW, you can't escape my Alchemy. Submit! And accept my powa! ~ LolaLolacutie1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 A - LF Weekend Raiding Guild Moving my toons to a lower pop server and looking for a weekend raiding guild. I've been raiding since BC, Heroic and Mythic experience in MoP. I would like to find a drama free, adult guild. Contact me in game with any questions.Catria0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 (A) LFG, for tonights launch Hello! I was hoping to join someone on a low pop server to quest :)Margok0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 (A) LFG, for tonights launch Hello!Margok0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Kor'kron Juggernaut forsale Annihilus is selling our last 2 Mounts on Tues November 11th. Price is 150k g or best offer. Whisper me before 6pm pacific for inquiries.Badriverjoe1 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 LF Herbalist Title says it all. Looking for an herbalist that will be farming herbs on WoD opening night/weekend. Please add me on real id Choopaloop#1444Stringbeans0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 WTB mythic garrosh mount kor'kron juggernaut Hello, I'm looking for a guild that currently sells the garrosh mythic mount kor'kron juggernaut. Any offers post on this topic or add my btag FirE#1832 Thank you.Calism0 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Mythic raid recruiting range/heals Exodus Victoriae is now recruiting! We are a brand new Alliance guild located on the US-Cenarius server dedicated to pushing progression to its limit. Surrounded by tough competitors, this guild was built from players with their eye on one thing: eternal victory. We thrive on attempting to be the best at what we do and feel as if there is nothing that can come in the way from keeping us from being among the best of the very best. With a new expansion comes new beginnings and those elite players whose guilds have fallen to progression can take refuge within our guild and be a part of something revolutionary. With players that have skill and experience some dating from Vanilla, the drive that still burns in these player’s hearts will forge a path among the top guilds in the hemisphere. Aside from progression which is the main focus, players are also quite experienced at PvP, with most members achieving 2200 rating just for fun, the skill in all aspects of the game is there. This guild is dedicated to raiding 4 nights a week, with possibly more if needed during heavy progression weeks (likely at the beginning of the expansion) from 6-9 server. The times are much laid back and forgiving, as most of us understand that real life does come first. Currently recruiting for primarily healers for Mythic progression, all exceptional applicants are welcome to apply and achieve greatness. So with all this knowledge and a brief description of the guild one questions remains: do you have what it takes to achieve eternal victory? If so, this guild is the place for you as every member is driven with passion to succeed and be the best at what they do. And if not, well some people are just okay with being mediocre, but we won’t accept that. So do you want to be mediocre or are you dedicated to achieving victory at all costs? If you think you have what it takes you can contact any of the following players in game: Tirion, Habhorym, Valafir, Moriartee, Macrimonius, Macx, Vaelth, Rodòx, Jhoira or apply at our website: http://exodusvictoriae.iclanwebsites.com/recruitmentJhoira0 Nov 5, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 looking for someone yea i use to play on this realm back in wrath her char name was either a dk named draco or a priest name master i cant remember what her shamans name was if anyone knows where she is or if shes still playing please contact me she was a old friendJôjô1 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 [H] Looking for Guild I am making a return from a 6 month hiatus and am looking for a guild. If there is any guild out there that is in the adult gamer category and is not too serious about scheduling and whatnot. Please get a hold of me ingame on Kannys. Thanks.Kannuns0 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Diligence 13/14Mythic Recruiting for Warlords <Diligence> is a PvE Raid Guild and we are looking for players to finish filling our roster for Warlords. We currently need all classes and specs for Heroic Raids and Select classes for Mythic. If you're interested in raiding with us on Thurs, Fri, and Sun 8-1100 pm PST please take a moment and put in an application on our guild website linked below: http://www.diligence-guild.com/recruit.php Current Class Needs are also listed on the website. You can also message Exiius in game for more information. As a reminder our raid times are 8:00-11:00 PM PST Thurs/Fri/Sun, and Thank you for considering our Guild.Exiius1 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 <Untold Existence> recruiting Looking to recruit for WoD - pvp/pve casual guild. Raid night is Sunday. Not looking for drama.Bakalahra0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Looking for a Casual Adult Guild Preferably couples friendly as I am trying to get my GF to start playing...which may never happen, but I am going to try. I generally play later in the evening and late, but until at least January will be on during days too. Also I like playing alts as well, so alt friendly is a must. I am pretty laid back and always willing to help where and when I can. For now my main is a lock, but I am considering other alts if I can gear them up some. I am fine if it is not a current raiding guild, but would like to find a regular group with thoughts of raiding in the future. Oh one other thing, I would prefer a PG-13 guild where every other word is not the F-bomb. Is that looking for too much? :)Twiddley2 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Looking to trade... =^..^= Looking to trade gold from Ysera Horde, to Cenarius Alliance. 20k on Ysera-Horde, for 15k on Cenarius-Alliance As you can see I am offering a little more, on the server you'd receive gold on to make it worth your while. We will add each other to battletag, we can obviously do 1k Ysera for 500g Cenarius initially so you know I'm not going to steal from you. Regarding my background game wise, I've been playing since vanilla, I've not once been a thief to anyone in game, & my horde characters are in the top two guilds on the server. I haven't had time past week after visiting my 92yr old grandmother to farm up a little, & I just thought that it'd be a little easier to just do a gold swap. If you are seriously interested please feel free to add my battle tag, miauen#1509 thanks for your time.Tilo0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 (A) 14/14 Mythic Seeking Tank Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius 14/14M (we were 11/14 H Pre Patch) we raid : Wed 9p-11p PST Fri 9p-12a PST Sat 9p-12a PST We are currently looking for an awesome Tank to fill out our ranks for Mythic Raiding. You can contact Myself: Genevri (Alliance Cenaruis) Battle Tag: JoannDaniele#1772 Skype: JoannDanielleE Zomgitsboo ; LittoD#1672 or our GM Thededd/Meatsac Thank you for your time.Genevri2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Selling 553 Crafted Items Hello All, <Annihilus> is looking to craft and sell some of the 553 items. Items available: LW- Gorge Stalker Belt Krasari Prowler Belt Pennyroyal Belt Snow Lily Belt Gorge Stalker Legplates Krasari Prowler Britches Pennyroyal Leggings Tailoring- Belt of the Night Sky White Cloud Belt Leggings of the Night Sky White Cloud Leggings Blacksmithing- Avenger's Trillium Waistplate Blessed Trillium Belt Avenger's Trillium Legplates Blessed Trillium Greaves Protector's Trillium Legguards Please whisper me in-game or reply here if interested. Serious offers only please.Zillions1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 570 hunter LF weekday mythic WOD guild Hello there I am currently looking for a raiding guild I have taken a break from raiding pretty much all of MOP due to RL issues and I am now able to return for raiding. I have extensive experience in raiding as I have been raiding in top 3 - 5 server guilds since vanilla. currently the only nights i cant raid are sat, sun, mon so a guild that raids tues-fri would be perfect. Thanks for your timeVènoms0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [A] <Last Pull> Recruiting a healer for WoD <Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 20man raiding guild. Founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship. While we are proud of our achievements in raid instances, we are most proud of the community we have built and nurtured over the years. It’s a place where dedication, tolerance and mutual respect are not just lip-service or a PR blurb posted on a website. Last Pull is not just a guild; it's a place that its members feel comfortable calling ‘home’. We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. DPS: It would be difficult to add additional dps players to our raid roster at this time. Healers: Looking for one or two healers for WoD heroic and mythic raiding. High preference for a monk or paladin. Exceptional shaman and druid healers will be considered. It would be difficult to add a priest to our roster. ... ... ... ... ... If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com How to contact us: • Battletag (Earrl): slimey42#1203 • Battletag (Bshippo): bshippo#1723 • Send me a PM on our forums www.lastpull.com • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Look for Earrl, Ashbishop, or Bshippo. Contact Earrl, Ashbishop, Malestrom, Bshippo, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!Bshippo0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [A] Death Panel 14/14M LFM Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius 14/14 Mythic Currently Seeking to fill 0 Tanks - Closed 1 Healer - Prefer Holy Pally or Mistweaver Monk 2 Dps - Pref Elemental Shaman, Spriest, or Boomkin THESE ARE NOT BENCH POSITIONS We raid : Wed 9p-11p PST Fri 9p-12a PST Sat 9p-12a PST You can contact Zomgitsboo; LittoD#1672 Genevri: JoannDaniele#1772 or our GM Thededd/Meatsac Cheers!Zephíe2 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 LF a rogue from Cenarius (paying bounty) I'll pay 2kg I'm looking for Nickx-Cenarius. Can't contact him. We did some twos and I want to do threes with the dude. Can anyone get him in contact with me? #frysauce1397Zuloru0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 <Because Magic> is Recruiting! LOOKING FOR RAIDERS. Because Magic is a heroic progression raiding guild that is currently 7/14M. We are looking for raiders to knock down the next few bosses in SoO and prepare to enter WoD raiding, to quickly push to Mythic raiding. We are a very tight knit guild of friends few who have raided together since BC, offering friendly company and crazy antics while retaining solid progression in raids. Currently we are taking any roll for raiding as we are preparing for the release of the expansion, a few classes we would be greatly interested in would be Paladin, Shaman and Priest. We are accepting any members regardless of class or level looking to fast track into Mythic Raiding. Please contact in-game Celestiàl, Terrestriàl, Shardae, Jalandria or Artos for any questions or consideration.Celestiàl13 Oct 19, 2014