Cenarius

Aug 9, 2014 battle.net login help Hey! I tried for about 15 minutes to make sure that this thread wasnt already there. however i couldnt find one, and also i have a little bit of the captain in me. Sorry. :D my brother in law trolled me earlier this morning by unplugging my router while i was in game, (Before the captain i might add) now i can't log in to anything through battle.net, or in WOW. Now im pretty pissed. Is there anything you can think of to help me out? i have already tried a.) closing Battle.net .... .... ...app? on my computer. b.) restarting my computer. c.) unplugging and plugging in my router. i am currently on the computer that i play wow with, so its not my internet. EVERYTHING else is working. just not battle.net. Here is the message i have been getting. Error: BLZBNTBGS80000021 "We couldn't contact a server to log you in. We might be in maintenance so check for breaking news or try again later." I have checked the twit feed and have found nothing mentioning this. anyways, i am happy to say that i see very few red squiggles under any words, and i would appreciate it if 2 things happened. 1.) while telling me where the thread where i can find and sort this problem out, you also take the time to type out a response. 2.) That is all. Thanks! now back to the captain!Oridain1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 [A] Mage LF Competitive Raiding Guild As the title states, I am looking for a competitive, progression-minded raiding guild for WoD Mythics. I (very) recently returned to WoW, and have been trying to catch up gear-wise. I have been raiding on-and-off from Karazhan, I keep up on my class mechanics, and I am a competent and versatile player. I am looking to raid up to 4 hours a day (preferably after 6:30 PST) and 4 days a week. Gladly willing to extend the times/days for progression. Contact me in game at Arth#1658 ~ThanksAnarza0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Looking to buy Viscous Horror pet Looking to buy the Viscous Horror pet from Primordius in ToT. Shoot me a tell in game with your asking price.Morrick1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 [A] Group of 5 Skilled LF Mythic Guild 5-6 Skilled players LF a guild for Mythic. Couple of us would consider raiding now, as well. We were 10/14 H back in January but quit as we knew how long and drawn-out SoO was going to be,. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Cold+Logic/rating.tier16_10 Our projected mythic classes are as follows 2 Healers (1 Priest 1 Druid) 2 Range DPS (1 Mage 1 unknown) 1-2 Unknown DPS We are looking for [ALLIANCE] 2 or 3days (max) between 8pm-12am PST. Preferably during the week. We are NOT looking for !@#$ 25s to just absorb us to boost their roster. We are looking for a tight nit group to absorb skilled, laid-back players. Also considering merging with other smaller groups who are in a similar situation as us. Thanks.Lovetrain0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 2, 2014 WTB 2s wins I'm looking to buy 2s wins until I get to the season conquest earned to buy the weapons. I'm only doing this to replace my offhand for pve, not actually going to pvp with this toon. I need 33 more wins total. Price is negotiable. Add my battletag xaidron#1490Xaidron0 Aug 2, 2014
Aug 2, 2014 Dawn Eternal Recuiting for our 25man Team Dawn Eternal <25man> 10/14H Recruiting members. If interested post application at http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or pst me for more info.Broteas0 Aug 2, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 Dawn Eternal Recuiting for our 25man Team Class needs as of 4/19/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance) - monk (healer) - druid(resto, feral/tank) - monk(dps, tank) We have medium needs for the following classes: - priest(shadow, heal), rogue It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Broteas0 Aug 1, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 Realm question How active is this realm? I have a 90 hunter in shandris and it seems that a lot of realms have become barren of players, I am wondering how active the horde side is on Cenarius and overall your experiences on the other players in it. Don't be rude to a specific person, just a generalization of the population.Zangmoney7 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 WTB CM carry Pst Tlaghammer#1566 in game for details. Willing to pay up to $7k per run.Hammerpriest2 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 Eternal Dawn is recruiting great raiders Dawn Eternal is looking for great raiders to fill our 25man Heroic SoO raid team. We raid Mon,Tues, Wed 6:30 to 10:30 Cenarius PSD. We are 11/14 Heroic Progression. We are looking for healers, tanks and dps. Check out our website www.dawn-eeternal.com. If you have any questions, send me a in game mail or pst me. Have ilvl of 565 or above.Broteas0 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 Battle Pet Leveling Hi Cenarius folks. I am offering a Battle Pet leveling service to the server. Why would I want someone to level my pets? Perhaps you're going for the achievement "Rookie Pet Mob" or "Pro Pet Mob"? - I can level your pets to level 9 or level 24, and you can get achievement credit for doing the final level yourself. Maybe you're struggling to beat the trainers in the Celestial Tournament and need more level 25 pets to do it! Or, you just want more max-level pets and don't have enough time. How much will it cost? Cost is 1k per pet. If you are looking to do this in BULK, we can talk discount. I am also willing to consider trades of materials or other pets. How long will it take? In most cases, I will be able to immediately trade you a level 25 version of the same pet of the same breed. If it is not a pet I can readily trade, I can guarantee turnaround within 1 hour. Anything else I need to know? Your pet MUST be cage-able (no battle pets tamed from the wild). In order to re-learn any of these pets, you must have leveled a pet yourself to 25. (You can only 'learn' pets that are equal to or less than the highest level you have leveled a pet yourself). Either faction (Horde or Alliance) is fine. Anyway, talk to me in-game if interested. If I am raiding/busy, send me an in-game mail, or add me on battle tag. Zillions#1522 Thanks for reading! :)Zillions6 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Reality Check (lvl 25) 10 Man Raid/Casual Reality Check is a level 25, adult oriented, smaller raid/casual guild. We are located on the Cenarius Server. Returning/New dedicated players are more than welcome to inquire. Non raiding/Casual players are welcome. Most of the original raid team has returned to the game recently, and we are about ready to start current content 10 mans as a guild while we wait on WoD to launch. We have two dedicated openings in the team. One for a tank, and one for a dps/healer, or one dps and one dps/healer. Though we are just getting started with SoO the guild has been active in the past with multiple teams running progression content back during Cata and the start of MoP. The 10 man team will be the same pool of players set for the WoD raid team after launch, with additions of course. We currently are looking at Fri/Sat for raiding nights, and Flex schedule through the week if people are interested. The guild as a whole consists of multiple couples who play/raid together, and we work around real life schedules as best we can. If you're interested, feel free to contact me Dearc#1877 to ask any questions.Petdragon1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Hell In Hellfire To Let the Horde Know, Who is Boss. And Also To show them that they Smell of Elderberry's! I Invite All Geared Alliance to MURDER Horde At , Near , And inn Thralmar . And To Keep. Honor HOld It Defended from the !@#$% ^-* horde From Hyjal that like to think the run !@#$ in that Zone .! / spit on Hyjal server and the Bull%^-* Horde that Come From their! P.S. DEATH TO TYRANTS, 1984 = 1776 Long Live the RepublicStonedslice0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 WTB Norm Garrosh Kill As the title says im looking to buy a normal Garrosh kill willing to pay 15k id like to get the achievement before its gone :)Azkalani0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Pirate, 25-man Raid, Heroic 14/14 SoO IMMEDIATE spots for a dps. Ideally looking for a Mage, DK, Rogue, but any quality dps considered. Ideally looking for geared players first, but experience and quality trump gear. Contact an officer in game. Progression: Heroic 1414 Raid Time: Tue/Wed/Thr 6-9pm server for the 25-man.Banthatracks12 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LF raiding guild info. Anyone know of a 10 or 25M Heroic raiding guild that DOES NOT raid Tue/Wed/Thur 7-10 @night or Fri/Sat after 9 server. I have a 578 hunter with 11/14H exp that I would like to find a group with. Either full time or as an extra. Even willing to raid cross realm. Any info would be great! ThanksKindues0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 East Coast Guild Wanted Looking to start raiding and am currently in a west coast guild whose raid times are late. 5 level 90's on this acct. maxed profession in tailoring , inscription, enchanting. 90 Holy Priest (MAIN) 90 Destro Warlock 90 Resto Druid 90 Blood DK 90 MM Hunter .....other toons Very mature and willing to help any way I can. No drama hereFincrazy0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [H] Armored FIST recruiting for 25m raids Armored FIST is recruiting mature players for our World of Warcraft Raid Group. Armored FIST is a raiding/casual guild started early this year with a heavy emphasis on high tier raiding and a friendly, helpful, and social community. Armored FIST is formed of members from several different successful gaming teams extending back to 1998. Armored FIST began as a FPS (Battlefield) community and as members have shown interest in other games, Armored FIST has grown to include teamspeak support for these games and its members. We are seeking mature players that simply want to play, and also those that want to lead raids but not be concerned with things like running a website, a voice server, etc.. We especially want those who want to be an integral part of the success of the community. Our focus is not on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We invite you to take a look at our Code of Conduct and "No arsehat Policy" on our website: http://www.armoredfist.net/policy to better understand what is expected of our members. To be a member you need to: Be a PC player (we have no console teams) Be 18 or older Speak passable English Help support our server infrastructure costs Have a working microphone or headset Fill out a member application at our main website http://armoredfist.net/mainapplication Be generally available 2-3 nights per week for raiding (5pm server time start) We are currently recruiting all classes but mainly have a requirement for ranged DPS and healers. If you would like to find out more information please contact one of our members in game or leave a message on our forums.Jhaankreii1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Looking For A New Home I am a veteran WoW player. Unfortunately most of the people I know have quit playing WoW. I have played since Vanilla and raided through each expansion until taking a break in Cata and MoP. I am interested in the WoD changes so I have come back and am starting over on a new server. I just am not sure on what server to settle down on. I am highly considering this one. My boyfriend would also be playing with me and we will be power leveling together. I have high level 80's and mid level 80's on a few servers. Hunter, Druid, Warlock, Priest, Death Knight, Shaman. My interests so far for WoD are a paladin tank or a healer (druid, priest, shaman). I have mostly tanked or healed including main tank experience. I've also been officer and in charge of guild bank, raid leading, loot master, etc. My boyfriend is currently interested in feral dps. He trends to enjoying melee dps and tanking. Really just looking for a good fit where we can play together and see content. Thank you for your time!Kerriganrose2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Late Night Raid Mon-Thurs LFM In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s late night raid team 11/14 (H) is currently recruiting 1 tank, healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one late night 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. Late Night teams raid Monday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Greymatter - Officer (Greymatter#1883) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Durly0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Looking for people to sign Guild Charter I got kicked out of my last guild because the leader was really mean. I got over 150 people in the guild and put on my time when I was on WoW into that guild. I asked for a promotion and he called me "Worthless" and said that nobody wanted me in the guild and /gkicked me. I want to make my own guild add Alleged and message me if you're down to start a new guild! :DAlleged1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Kind of a Bigger Deal Hello (Insert name here), We are <Carried By Icesurfer>, and we are kind of a big deal. For an exclusive time being you too, could become a member of such a classy group of individuals. For those not willing to become a full-time member, perhaps you should try out a temporary or even a bench position. Our bench has comes fully equipped with heated seats, complimentary souvenir cups, and (best of all!) no splinters. While details vary, Our guild is level 21, which is considered better than 25 in some sports. Our guild is just starting to become full of life! Ever wanted to be apart of a guild that ACTUALLY runs stuff together? Guild Activies include: Spending vast amounts of hours on Timeless Isle Exploring Fargodeep Mine! Plundering countless treasures from Fargodeep Mine!Sales Include: 0/9 Gold Challenge Grounds runs Drakes (Yes, that is right we sell them) Brawler's Guild Carries (quite exceptional cheering squad)Openings currently include: Quarterback, for we have none. Core bench positions for warlords of draenor Previous Testimonials: ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4138434661?page=3#46 add ... for more detailsAslqt12 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Buying Norm Carry I am looking to buy a norm carry on one of my toons, up to and including garrosh. It won't be a total carry, but rather an undergeared toon that I am hoping to receive a little extra gear on. Please reply to this thread or message me in game with price. Battletag Shantred#1401Mistictusks0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Still selling I am still selling 0/9 endless gold challenge grounds. We supply the group except for (Insert your name here). For pricing Add Icesurfer7#1948 or contact one of my multitude of characters in-game for details. Thank you and have a nice day.Rudesurfer0 Jul 16, 2014
Aug 2, 2014 [A] Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge! [A] US-Dalaran Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge our 10 man to get into 25 mans before WoD hits and continue raiding when WoD starts! We are a group of about 13-14 raiders looking to merge with another 10 man guild or a solid group of players. Most of our raiders have top tier experience. Many of us got realm firsts and top 300 kills in the first tier of MoP. Our guild leader has top 25 experience. Right now we are only 10/14H but only due to starting raiding as a team a few months after SoO released with basically naked toons. So our progression was flex, months after people had killed heroic garrosh :P. With WoD though we plan to be top of the server and push top tier in US and world rankings while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We want to find a suitable guild to merge with and start working on 25 mans and down heroic garrosh before the expansion ends and while doing so working on new team chemistry for upcoming WoD raids. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-1:30 EST. Will be using loot council when WoD hits, right now just running roll system basically. We are looking to absorb a guild not be absorbed. We would like a guild to be similar in experience and with the same goals as us ideally. If you think your guild might be a good fit to join us please contact me on bnet #adaann1932 or leave your bnet on here and I will message you as soon as I can. Really would like to talk it out with a few people and find a good fit for both of us and end up having a great time in the future!Tacocostume1 Aug 2, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [A] WTB Heavy Junkboxes - 40g Each Looking to buy 1200 Heavy Junkboxes at 40g each. Please CoD them to me (Lunatick). Thanks!Lunatick1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 old school players? Where's my old school players at since Vanilla/BCRaynoz2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 New Raiding guild. <Sedated Genesis> LFM Come join this new raiding guild that was made yesterday. ATM we need more members so we can start raiding. We're looking for all level ranges to help the guild level and get new perks. PST Alleged on Cenarius whenever he's on. Thank you.Alleged0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 578 lock 10/14 heroic exp'd lf raid group Would prefer 10man but would be ok with 25man. leave a comment here or add my btag kingkrule#2487Pleasurable1 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 Blazing Rapier Anyone on the Horde side able to make this?Warenpeace1 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 Amani Dragonhawk I have one that I would like to sell post here or pst killmypet in gamePapajenkiins0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 539 Mage LF Weekend Raiding I am a 539 Frost Mage looking to raid on the weekends. If you have any questions or wish to offer me a spot, please dont hesitate to whisper me, or send me in-game mail. My Battle Tag is Sedgie#1883Dieseldad1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 WTB Conquest cap This is a neglected alt of mine that I'd like to buy a conquest cap for and catch up to fool around in PVP again. Let me know what you're quoting per win - either in game or as a reply. Willing to go Horde for the right partner. Thanks in advance!Rendbull1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 WTB Garrosh kill Looking for a normal mode Garrosh kill for a chance at a BOA staff. I don't expect any of the raid loot loot or anything like that, just a chance at the staff or maybe another BOA weapon no one needs. If any guilds are looking to sell, let me know here or add me: lemec#1976 and we'll discuss it. Thanks!Abientot1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Looking for Guild I'm a casual player and have a pretty demanding job, but I'd like to find a guild, or start my own. I primarily play on the weekends, and I'm EST. Any suggestions?Drissia2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 LF BS to makeTruesilver breastplate/guantlets LF ally BS who has these plans, I have the mats to make both items, however my BS doesn't have the recipe and you can no longer learn it. I need for my xmog set, please send me a mail in game or post on here if you can make them for me and I will get the mats over to you!Iidiari0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 573 5/14H 10M pally tank LF heroic raid group 567 ret OS (not interested in using full time) MUST be progression minded open to all dates/timesKamerheimer0 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 2, 2014 573 Rdruid and 574 unholy dk LF H 10M guild H6/14 exp healer and H7/14 exp melee dps looking for a 10 man guild to progress with. I also have a 571 ret/565 holy pally I can play but I would prefer to raid on my druid. If any decent 10 man groups have some openings let me know on Kelôric or add my btag Rodox#1818Kelôric0 Jul 2, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 WTB Ironhide chest and shoulders Willing to pay 5k for chest, 3k for shoulders. Been farming for a year and this stuff will just not drop. add me swcrazy#1497. I have an ally toon also if need be. thanksJenydany1 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 6/14 H Group Recruiting! Looking for a melee dps with a healing OS! Just need a dps that can switch to heals for a couple bosses in here. Currently we just have our mage switching to his priest when we need a 3rd heal so he's missing out on loot and its hurting prog. A boomkin would also work but I would prefer an enhance/ret/or WW just so we have another melee in the group. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 server and Monday is an optional day that we will decide at the end of Thursday if we would like to do. We are also missing a ranged dps for this upcoming Tuesday so if any ranged dps would like to try out for the group or just fill in, send an in game mail to Kelôric or add my btag rodox#1818. We want to start progging quick so make sure you know your !@#$ if you want to come and don't waste our time. If you like the group/we want you it will be required that you join the guild Veiled so we can get guild credit.Kelôric0 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 H 6/14 10 man group recruiting! This raid group just started 2 weeks ago and has been progging fast (5 bosses our first week and another boss the next) but we have had some attendance issues and our tank just quit on us due to a promotion at work. Looking for preferably a monk or dk tank (though anything besides a warrior is fine) and dps of any kind as long as you can pull at least around 300k and know your !@#$. A dps with a healing offspec is also in high demand. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 (server time), and Monday is an optional day to clean up whatever we were doing if the group would like. If anyone is interested either message me on Kelôric in game or add my btag Rodox#1818. Also we will need you to join the guild Veiled for guild prog if we keep you as a permanent spotKelôric0 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Shadowmourne I will be getting shadowmourne and the objects next week. I am selling them all. I am posting this here for offers. Every item is still unreserved. Ost me ingame at killmypet or Jamescurcio1#1284Papajenkiins0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Clan of Old Timers (Coot) Hello Peoples Well Wife & I just started replaying WoW after a considerable time away. We got back to a guild that was disbanded & found ourselves homeless. We have looked about, trying to find a guild on Cenarius that caters to a slightly older crowd (30+, Ourselves are late 40s) & were not able to find anything. So we started up our own little thing & would like to find some more people in the 30+ age group to come join us. if there is an interest. As for guild, being brand new, obviously is small & needs to grow. Also not sure what direction the guild is going yet, currently is just a casual place for people to hangout, make some friends & play the game. Once the guild starts to grow, we will get an idea on what direction to go, based on everyone's opinions & ideas etc: etc: But as for now, If you are an older, 30+ gamer looking for a new home & willing to help it develop & grow, give us a shout in game. Muguguybuu - Grimbleds - Muguguybu or Bippie - YameeGrimbleds1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 WTB Silver CM SPM run Will pay 10k for successful runFaeleine0 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Will pay for silver CM SPM run 10k for successful runFaeleine0 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Looking for an active casual guild I play Alliance occasionally and I am looking for a home for 5 of my characters. They would be this guy and 4 alts. I am looking for a casual guild where raiding isn't required. A place where people will do 5-mans and retro raids, etc. Nothing super serious. If it's friendly to east coasters, that would be a plus. ThanksThrar0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Avast Ye, Admiral! FOR SALE Mamajenkiins5 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Im selling a bunch of pets Including: Blackfuce Bombling Darkmoon Zeppelin Jadefire Spirit Chrominius Anubisath Idol Tiny Shale Spider Tideskipper Spawn of G'nathus Netherspace Abyssal Living Sandling Jademist Dancer I will take gold on either faction. You post an offer here or pst me at killmypet.Papajenkiins1 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Avast, Ye Admiral I am selling the bloodsail admiral title and gear since rep is party bound you sit in the harbor i kill. I take 2-3 hours depending. You can set up a time and i will be there and do it. if you get antsy we can do in stages but I will need to be paid in stages then. You must be lvl 60 up. You can bring one friend. It is 20k if you want to bring more people it is 5k a person you can bring up to 4. If you have friends or gold on a different realm I will take rare pets or 30k gold on that realm. pst me ingame at kill my pet or add me on battletag at jamescurcio17@gmail.com. also check out my profession kits on killmypet :)Papajenkiins0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 565 hpally and 565 spriest LF raiding guild We are both currently on garona server wanting to transfer we both have 14/14 10m SOO norm exp. We do prefer a guild that is at least starting heroics or is a lil ways into heroics. If you have any questions my btag is red#11673Iredrum3 Jun 17, 2014