Dalaran

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
14m Kaizen is recruiting 4/7M Kaizen (Dalaran-US), is looking for players to fill out our roster of mythic raiders. We are accepting applications from all classes and specs ranged dps being top priority. Our raid times are Mon-Wed: 8:00-11:30 PM server (EST). Thursday is optional clean up night, we cycle in main raider’s alts in order to keep things interesting while gearing up those that still need it. We typically fill the raid with around 30 members. There is no such thing as a “bench” or “main raiders”. We embrace the concept of non-committal raiding, the majority of us will be there a majority of the time because we want to be there, and we enjoy the company and the activity that we do together. Many of us have real lives; if you have a date, your kid's ball game, finals, or any other kind of real life event that would come up every now and again, we would not want you to miss it for our raid. Missing a raid night, or even a raid week, does not mean a raider will lose their “spot” in the roster - we will simply be happy to see them back online when their real life allows! But this also requires that people are able to step in and out of fights as requested, which necessitates a good deal of humility and patience. A little more about Kaizen - first and foremost, we are a casual progression raiding guild. The word kaizen is a Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement.Different people may have different takes on the idea and ideal, but for us it means working a bit, day to day, to improve at a pace you’re comfortable with. It doesn’t matter how low or high you start – at anything, there is room to improve. We aim to build a community with this very concept in mind. The biggest thing that we look for in Kaizen members is character, like-mindedness is very important. People will approach us and ask to immediately join, or ask about things like Item Level requirements, some will list their great achievements and rankings and parses. Often, these players see Kaizen as a way to get loot faster, instead of an opportunity to grow; we look for people who strive to improve themselves as players. We seem to confuse a lot of people when we tell them that we’re looking for character, not a particular skill set or item level . Maybe this will clear things up a little bit! The ability to put in effort, focus, get things done while kicking back and having fun is really what we are after. We don’t expect anybody to just come in and blow the fight out of the water. What Kaizen is looking for is, well, ”Kaizen”; it could be bettering your class rotation, your movements, making sure you are consistent, or just being more acquainted with the fight via running normals or LFR. Improvement also extends beyond the game. If your personal life is crumbling around you you’re not going to perform well in Guild. Conversely, If you’re getting back in shape, doing well at work, or just enjoying life, you’re substantially more likely to contribute in a positive manner both socially and mechanically within the guild. Our motivations may not be purely altruistic, but we do care about our members lives both within the game and outside of it. Because Kaizen is focused on improvement instead of item level, we do not require a specific item level in order to trial applicants - we will simply judge performance based on someone’s current gear. We are more than happy to run heroics to help new raiders catch up to the rest of the raid. Kaizen is a crew of misfits that just run together and have fun. Sure, we do progression, and sometimes that means running into frustrating brick walls, just like any other raid team. With Kaizen’s ideals in mind, the raid as a whole is able to overcome these challenges while also maintaining our softcore and fun-loving raid environment. If you’re looking to save Azeroth from the Legion and have a helluva time doing it, you can reach our recruiting officer at NymStark#1874 you can also apply at http://kaizen.guildlaunch.com. We look forward to hearing from you! deathknight (tank) high druid (balance) low druid (restoration) medium druid (feral-tank) low hunter medium mage low monk (healer) medium paladin (holy) high paladin (protection) high priest (dd) medium shaman (enhancement) medium shaman (restoration) low warlock high warrior (protection) mediumNaple0 14m
5h How is the population balance here? Looking for a new home. Realm pop has this server as one of the highest pop servers with decent ratio balance, however it's recommended for new players indicating that it's actually low pop... so which is it? Haha. Planning on going horde. Is it busy here?Kronoff5 5h
5h [A]<Gloria Victis> Recruiting Mythic Raid 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Tues & Thurs 9:30pm est. Currently recruiting for our Mythic progression of EN. Progressing on Heroic ToV in the meantime. In game mail to THREEZEE, REKUS, FORISTAL, or ALGOREHOWL. We use discord.Skotino1 5h
20h (A) 859 Hunter LFG Hello, Just transferred here from Dragonmaw. Looking for a good group of people to raid/dungeon and whatever else. I am a quick learner and always pretty much down for helping out anyone with something. Please let me know if your interested.Teradule0 20h
23h [A] <Blanket Time> 1/7M 2/3H Recruiting! About Us We’re made up of a tight-knit group of like-minded, talented players who are eager to dive back into mythic progression. Most of us have been playing/raiding together since Wrath clearing through heroic & mythic content along the way. We aren’t a super serious guild. As much as we all enjoy raiding, we love to joke around and mess with each other during raid nights to keep a positive atmosphere. However, we don’t let that get in the way of progression. We’re pretty laid back about most things, we understand that everyone makes mistakes, but when those mistakes happen repeatedly, we will try out best to help that player with whatever they may be struggling with. If no improvement is made after speaking with that player, he/she may be asked to sit out for that specific boss. During our down time you can usually find us farming Mythic+, PvPing, playing Overwatch, League of Legends, Counterstrike, or other games. Expectations Knowledge of your class/specs & boss fights. Be able to handle constructive criticism – we want you to be able to perform your best in a raid environment with us. Show us the same drive & mentality towards progression we have. Should something come up and you cannot make a raid night or you’re going to be late, try your best to let somebody know. We understand that life happens. Always come prepared. We’re currently recruiting all DPS & Heals so we can begin mythic progression, with an emphasis on the following classes. If you’re class/spec is not listed but you believe you’d be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply on our website or contact any of the members listed below in game. Mage Rogue Hunter Warlock Resto Shaman MW Monk Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm EST. Optional Raid On Sunday(for clean up/extra progression) Recruitment Information: To apply to <Blanket Time> you can head over to our application section here or contact one of the following members in game below: Snibzy : GM (Snibzy#1885) Dangerdev: Co-GM Meiotic/Awesomeandy: Officer Deviousdev: Officer Zestyzorb: Recruitment OfficerSnibzy0 23h
1d [A]7/7M <Internet Bullies> Recruiting Progression: 7/7M 2/3H [A] Internet Bullies is a fairly hardcore guild full of 12 year veterans with a lot of top 100US experience looking push cutting edge progression. The goal is to reach the top 100 again at some point this expansion. Our core is a very tight knit group. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are looking to add solid players to that core. We are looking for "try-hards." Our DPS and healing spots are very competitive and we expect you to be able to push competitive numbers while doing mechanics. You're also expected to maintain near perfect attendance. We do not recruit for the bench so we depend on you to be reliable. Our raid schedule is: Sunday 8-12pm EST Monday 8-12pm EST Tuesday 8-12pm EST Thursday 8-12pm EST (Optional day for Normal/Heroic clears) Current recruiting needs: DPS: Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Elemental Shaman We recruit the player not just the class. So if you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at internetbullies.enjin.com or contact us via bnet Shynn#1383, Warmachine#1364, Zixl#1456.Aurande1 1d
1d 874 Tank Moving To Dalaran LF Mythic Guild Hey all, so like the title says... I'm currently an 878 Tank (I can't update the title so the iLvL's wrong), considering moving to Dalaran, and looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild. I've been playing WoW since day 1 (actually beta if you wanna get technical) and tanking since WotLK (and love it). The best times for me to raid are Monday thru Thursday from like 7-10:30pm EST (give or take). Looking for a semi hard core, friendly guild of competent players, who like to chat in Discord, but don't over do it to the point that there is no raid communication. :) If you think you're the guild for me please hit me up in game (SeizeTheDave#1802) and let's chat (or post here - I'll check back). Thanks! -XXantheose7 1d
1d <H> Inglorious Hello! <Inglorious> Is currently recruiting new members for Legion! We have cleared normal and heroic EN and are moving on to TOV and Heroic farm while we form a mythic team. We are a semi-casual-hardcore raiding guild and will be using a loot system to distribute gear. We are a mature guild, profanity is used at time, the jokes are "interesting" and we are not looking for young players. If you cant take a joke then please do not apply :) We have the same core of raiders that we started WoD with and would like to expand from there. The first couple raid sessions will be used as a trial of sorts, to see if the newer members will be able to handle not standing in fire. We have a voice server and website that allow our members to communicate more efficiently. We expect our raiders to be consistent. That means show up on time, and show up prepared and ready to go. We do not want to have to wait around for people to show in order to start fighting. People need to understand that this is new content and wipes will happen, therefore we need members to be patient and understanding. Of course we will also be accepting players who are just looking for a home, we have many members that do not raid but enjoy hunting achievements and PvP. If you are interested in joining please add Kal to your bnet friends and contact her about joining : LightScythe#1758. If she is unable to be reached my bnet is Zlacry#1369 or contact any officer in game Kebi, Tprime, Greknon, Tuckbobert or Nelthane. 7/7 Normal on farm. 7/7 Heroic. Need moar ranged DPS. (No hunters) Check out our website and apply if you are interested! Inglorioushorde.enjin.comZlacry68 1d
1d [A] <The Burning Region> 4/7M LFM for Mythic TBR is currently looking for the following to join us in Mythic raids: Tanks: Full. Healers: Limited (Healer with DPS offspec strongly considered). Melee DPS: Limited (Ret Pally needed. Strong applicants from other classes welcome.) Ranged DPS: Open. (Good warlock needed. Other classes welcome to apply.) List updated 11/28/16 Raid Team Information Days: Tues/Thrs/Sun(attendance on all three days is major factor in mythic raid spot consideration) Time: 8:00pm-10:30pm EST Voice: Discord Current Progression: 4/7M EN, 7/7 H EN, 2/3 H ToV Loot System: ML /roll with MS>OS consideration. Short raid recruit trial period. General Information - Progression guild looking to clear mythic content prior to release of subsequent raids. - Age: 18* preferred but not required. - Raid spots awarded based on performance and raid composition needs. We've been playing for a long time, just looking for a few more to stabilize mythic roster. Chat with officers listed below and join us on one of our runs :). Contact Paw#1855, Velo#1934 , or Uteck#1695 for details.Tuffcritties8 1d
1d [H] <W R A T H> Seeking late night players We have recently transferred to this server from Stormscale-PvP. Some of our key people declined to transfer ($25! Yikes!) so we have some spots open. We raid Wed/Thurs 12am EST to around 3am EST. We raided into Mythic HFC in WoD (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormscale/W+R+A+T+H) and are currently 7/7 H-Emerald Dream and 3/3 N-Trial of Valor. Members of <W R A T H> understand and value real life/WoW life balance, so we are often lumped in the 'casual' category, which suits us just fine! Top priority is another Tank (Warrior preferred, but open to others), with DPS coming in second (Warlock/Mage/Hunter would be nice). Non-raiders and Late night/Asia/Oceanic players are more than welcome to join us! If you are interested or have questions, feel free to contact me or my officers; Yoshîmî: Chojin#1912 Gwyneath: Gwyneath#1792Yoshîmî18 1d
1d Raiders looking to move Currently on Silvermoon (A) and looking to move. We have lost several key roles due to RL situations and silvermoon is not good for recruitment. We have 7/7h and 3/3n cleared as a guild, but are forced to pug several spots each week. We want this to change. We would like to find somewhere that raids 2-3 nights a week, 7-10ish PST. Weekends are not ideal for all players, but at least 1/2 can commit to weekend raid nights. Again, this is the dedicated core of the guild and will have very high attendance. What we bring to the table. We have a core of 10 very solid raiders. Each of us has years of raiding experience. We push m+ 10 each week for the loot caches and constantly run m+ and kara outside of raiding times. We all want to improve and work hard to do so. What class and roles? Guardian druid(and rogue)- 1 Fire Mage- 1 Balance druid- 1 DK- 1 Ret pally- 1 Holy/prot pally- 1 Warlock- 1 disc/holy priest- 1 Hunter- 1 spriest- 1 We are all around 865+ ilvl. We also have many alts to fill other roles as well. There might be a few others that will want to come along, but I am not looking for raid spots for those players, only casual spots for those who wish to come along with us. Please contact me in game at Battletag Raklion#1133. I am on most evenings after 9 PM CST.Gnormgnome0 1d
1d WTS Captured Firefly I am looking to sell a Captured Firefly. This is a rare pet from Burning Crusades. I am asking 30k. Thanks. http://www.wowhead.com/item=29960/captured-fireflySmeeter1 1d
1d (A) 869 Balance Druid LFG Hello everyone, First and foremost, I appreciate you taking the time to review my post. I am currently a looking for a weekday raiding guild here on Dalaran. Please understand I just recently came back to Warcraft after about seven years. Prior to me leaving the game, my guild on Coilfang (H) had server firsts of both Illidan and Kil'jaeden way back in Burning Crusade. I also had a brief stunt in Wrath achieving server firsts of Naxx and Malygos and then decided to quit playing for some time. Please do not hesitate to contact if you have any further concerns. **Prefer 8-11 EST raid times during the weekdays** Best, In game: Subrogation ID: #TmeEAM1566Subrogation5 1d
1d 2/7M 3/3N Kusso LF Mage & SP Fri/Sat guild Kusso is a Semi-Hardcore guild on Dalaran that raids 2 days a week.. Our goal is to Progress and have fun raiding in a low stress environment as we continue our mythic progression. Currently 2/7M EM - 3/3N ToV Raid Times: Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm Eastern. We expect what most raiding guilds want: watch strat videos, come prepared (pots/flasks/food), and a desire to progress. DPS Wants - any good player not limited to the following but prefer ranged atm. Mage - High SP - High Hunter - Med ELE sham - med WW -medium Our guild site is kussoguild.com Contact Baddmoo - Syfy#1592 Mush - stayfrosty#1224Baddmoo2 1d
1d [A] <Fancy Hats> Recruitment <Fancy Hats> Mythic Progression guild currently 1/7M 2/3N. Looking for Warrior and Rogue any spec. Looking for these classes to be reliable and able to perform. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Sunday 9pm-12am EST Trial Period: 1 Week, trials consists of No big loot unless passed by core raiders, Minor upgrades are evenly judged. During this week you're judged on performance and attendance. Loot: RClootcouncil Attendance is a must!!! We know things happen in life, if you cant make it to raid please let an officer know ahead of time. We are expecting these people be able to perform as well as be mechanically sound. Mechanics > DPS/HPS. Can't do DPS/HPS dead the whole fight. We expect raiders to know the upcoming boss fights, they are always posted in guild note. If interested add me on Battlenet. BrettBoltz#1189Huntriks1 1d
2d <Rally> 7/7 Heroic 1/3 Heroic Recruiting! Hello! Thank you for your interest in Rally! We are a 2 raid, progression based guild with a relaxed family friendly atmosphere. We have a serious progression raid, which has at its goal to kill bosses in Mythic EN and Heroic and Mythic ToV. Currently, the serious progression raid is 7/7 Heroic EN and 1/3 Heroic ToV. We are recruiting RANGED DPS for this raid. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST. We also have a non-serious friends & alts raid on Saturdays 8pm - 11pm EST. The goal of this raid is to clear Heroic EN and Normal ToV in one night. This structure allows for people to become familiar with our guild while gearing up and getting to know each other. We would really love to hear from you! The best way to submit an "application" would be to navigate to our discord channel, https://discord.gg/hx3HQPg, and follow the instructions in the text channel RECRUITMENT. Please be respectful of our discord, violators will be banned. Once again any may apply, but please be specific about your goals and skill level when submitting an application.Junpay1 2d
2d [A] 850 Arms War LF Weekend Raiding Raided from BC to Cata - finished H Ragnaros 25m then stopped. Since coming back, I've liked the changes and looking to progress beyond mythic dungeons. I am most flexible on the weekends so any time, minus Sunday night (10pm+) works for my raiding schedule. In my guild experience I played role (healing) officer and lead alt runs - still participating in progress raiding on main. I'm just a laid back guy but who knows when to be serious and not afraid to confront someone who needs help. If you're looking for past character achievements, it is because this is a new account. For other questions, reach me @ Catalyst#1905Catalystwar1 2d
2d Weeked Guild LF Skilled Raiders for Core <Reborn> (US-Dalaran) is an evolutionary step forward, founded with a simple premise, that if people like the people they raid with, and it’s a fun atmosphere, then we collectively can overcome all obstacles. Why <Reborn>? Reborn plans on being the last guild you'll ever join. With a semi-hardcore mindset, where progression goes hand in hand with respect and friendship, the focus of the guild is and always will be downing mythic content in a timely manner, without this hobby we all share turning into a part-time job. If you're tired of joining guilds ran by overly ambitious elitists, or maybe you're annoyed with the frat house that can't seem to focus up and pull the boss, <Reborn> is the place for you. We don't recruit for a bench, if we message you, we want you in our raid group. We also plan on being a serious bunch when it comes time to pull the boss. With a limited raid week, time will be spent efficiently to see the most progression we can. What does <Reborn> expect from you? We expect our raiders to be online 15 minutes before raid with flasks/pots/food ready to go (and yes that means repaired too!) We expect all our raiders to be able to recognize mistakes, fixing them within an attempt or two, and understand mechanics. With that in mind, we also have a ZERO tolerance for elitist attitudes. Raging after a wipe will never be tolerated. Raid attitudes can get tense, but remember, if we down it or not, the raid will reset in a week and we will be in here together again then, there is no need to demean or belittle others. We would rather have to recruit again than keep the top DPS or healer in the guild if they can't follow that simple mindset. There will be a 90% attendance requirement to remain the progression group. What days and times does <Reborn> raid? <Reborn> will be raiding every Friday, and Saturday starting at 10:00pm EST and ending at 1:00am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST) Tank ---- Death Knight Prot Pally Prot Warrior Melee DPS --------- Rogue Feral Druid Enh Shaman Ranged DPS ---------- Hunter Mage Warlock Shadow Priest We are also looking for 2-3 officers to fill positions in the guild, so if a position like that interests you, please let us know. <Reborn> will also be setting up alt runs and other off night, non-mandatory fun during the week, so please, bring non-raiding friends/family along with you if you're interested. How to Contact Us GM - Fark#1190Disciplíned1 2d
2d [A]<Serenìty> recruiting So it is that time again. Raiders want to raid. Dungeon crawlers want to rush. <Serenìty> is looking for folks like you /point Raiders and dungeon crawlers! Casuals and tryhards alike! We want you to help us help you get the gear and glory. We need you to fill our ranks to give you free repairs due to habitual wiping. At the moment we are building and have a handful of folks getting into Emerald Nightmare Sunday nights starting at 7:00pm EST and ending 10:00ish pm EST last Sunday we went 7/7 on normal(cringe) and begin heroic this week but it's all about progress thus why we need you. Tanks if you wanna intentionally get hit we can talk about that. If you like to heal let's chat. DPS...well I mean we all want to join a team am I right? As far as specific needs go we do for a fact need a Tank to be our off tank and Ranged DPS we sorely need you guys. Hopefully as ranks are filled we can form a weeknight raid team for all the glory and honor that befits a two day a week (or more) team. All interested folks can contact myself RogueVargas#1637 or our Guild Master Avalith#1298 or CoGM BansheeGG#1937Bigglesby19 2d
2d <Internet Bullies> Ranged dps and heals Progression: 7/7M 2/3H [A] Internet Bullies is a fairly hardcore guild full of 12 year veterans with a lot of top 100US experience looking push cutting edge progression. The goal is to reach the top 100 again at some point this expansion. Our core is a very tight knit group. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are looking to add to that core and polish off our mythic roster (cliche i know). We are looking for "try-hards." Our DPS and healing spots are very competitive and we expect you to be able to push competitive numbers while doing mechanics. You're also expected to maintain near perfect attendance. We do not recruit for the bench so we depend on you to be reliable. Our raid schedule is: Sunday 8-12pm EST Monday 8-12pm EST Tuesday 8-12pm EST Current recruiting needs: DPS: Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest We recruit the player not just the class. So if you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at internetbullies.enjin.com or contact me via bnet Warmachine#1364 We look forward to hearing from you!Wãrmachine3 2d
2d <Reload> 7/7M 3/3H Now Recruiting! ilvl not as important as artifact power. If you are lacking in ilvl and have maintained your artifact this will reflect well. These are the primary classes we are looking for but anyone exceptional will be considered. -Warlock -Resto Sham -Ele Sham -Balance Druid -Spriest -Mage All encouraged to apply! Below is our guild spam Mythic raid times: 7:00 - 10:30 PM EST - Tuesday through Thursday Loot system: Loot Council Guild established: Around the middle of Firelands release (Patch 4.2) (2011) Reload is a Alliance progression raiding guild on the Dalaran realm. Our goal is to provide a stable, rage free, progression oriented raiding environment with an emphasis on longevity. Additionally, our goal is to improve each and every raiding tier as is shown by our raiding history over the years. What you get from Reload: Knowledgeable guild and raid leadership with 5+ years experience A stable roster Focus on building long lasting friendships in addition to progression Fair loot council system Free repairs, potions, gems, and all enchants Multiple alt runs on off days A guild that truly enjoys raiding and plans to continue doing so for a while Progression History Tier 18 (Hellfire Citadel) - US 120 - Server 1st Tier 17 (Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry) - US 247th - Server 1st Tier 16 (Siege of Orgrimmar) - US 349th - Server 1st Tier 15 (Throne of Thunder) - US 385th - Server 1st Tier 14 (MoP 5.0) - US 2184th - Server 8th Tier 13 (Dragon Soul 4.3) - US 1126th - Server 3rd Tier 12 (Firelands 4.2) - US 5269th - Server 21st Recruitment If you are interested in becoming a member of Reload you can contact us in game or add our Battle Tag. You can also apply on our website at reloaddalaran.enjin.com GM: Syndrome#1533 Officer: Spirit#12554 Officer: nero#1485 Officer: Cadence#1667Sýndromè7 2d
2d Don't group with Morwéñ 6+ Maw, he couldn't tank it worth a damn and rage left. https://imgur.com/a/0DfM6Pepperstep3 2d
3d [A] <The Band> 7/7H, 3/3 looking for raiders <The Band> is a friendly, adult-oriented guild raiding together since Dragon Soul. We are 7/7H in the Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 in Trial of Valor and haven't missed an AotC achievement since Patch 5.2. We are currently progressing through Heroic Trial of Valor while expanding our roster for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold. We are looking for DPS particularly with a special focus on melee--Feral druids, windwalker monks, rogues, enhancement shaman or warriors are all strongly encouraged to apply. Ranged and other melee DPS are welcome to apply as well. We are also looking for one healer--ideally a holy paladin or a mistweaver monk. Not able to stay up too late or raid for too long on a weeknight? We've got you covered. We currently raid 9pm-11pm EST (6pm-8pm PST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Afraid you don't have the gear to raid seriously? We will help you gear up through Heroic EN, Normal ToV and Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons until you're ready to step into some of the most challenging raid content in the game. Want to learn more? Feel free to add the battle tags of our officers Allialara (Allialara#1494), Spookmio (miospook#1936), Potsmcgoo (Mcgoo#1427) or our GM Râk (Takadam#1254) and reach out to us. Trials for new raiders are currently held on Heroic EN farm night (Tuesday); perform well and you will be invited to join us for progression as well. We look forward to meeting you!Allialara2 3d
3d 7/9s Mythic+ VoTW Farm Group (885+) Looking for 1 Healer, and 2 DPS for M+ VoTW farm runs. This will take place on Saturday from 12pm CST – 7pm CST. This is a 7 hour farm run for M+ VoTW 7/9s. Point of the run is to mainly stack plate wearers that said. Healer – Holy Paladin or Resto Druid DPS – Paladin, Warrior, DK, or DH You must be 885+ to participate in this run. If you’re a tank and you wish to come as one I will consider you. Contact (Oblivion#12140)Chemz0 3d
3d [A] Looking for Lavaforged Warhammer crafter http://www.wowhead.com/item=30089 The recipe for this was only available to Weaponsmithing, and was removed with Cataclysm. Any old-timer blacksmiths have it?Vook1 3d
3d Guild Leader Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild!Nevahduck12 3d
3d (A)Natural Affinity is Recruiting (A) Natural Affinity is recruiting. Current Progression 7/7H EN 3/7M , 3/3N VoT Natural Affinity has been around for ages a lot of us raiding together since MC . What we are looking for is folks that want to raid mythic and are willing to put in the work to improve themselves as raiders. We raid 2 nights a week with 1 optional day that is generally farm content. Tuesday 8-11 server is optional farm content Wed 8-11 server progression Thurs 8-11 server progression What we are looking for is folks that are ready for mythic raiding. Classes in need : Balance Druid DH (Havok) Feral Druid Shadow Priest Also in need of 1 solid healer Exceptional players are always welcome to apply! If you are interested in a raid spot please get in touch with myself , Miixon, or Daedalus Thanks ! ZifanZifan1 3d
3d Guild LF DPS for mythic prog!! <Crucible> is recruiting solid Mythic ready RDPS to round off our roster in order to push through mythic EN (to start). If interested contact MythosFreak#1374 or Rycyxox#1417. Will consider any and all exceptional players About Us: <Crucible> is a mid-core progression guild formed at the beginning of Legion for the purposes of pushing Mythic content at a steady rate. Our leadership shares an extensive history together, spanning multiple games and numerous years. Our roster is comprised of veteran players from varying backgrounds, including a few server first accomplishments. We are a 2-day guild, so we strive to make the most of our limited hours. Raid times: Thu/Sun 8:30-12 EST. Loot: Loot Council We do have optional raid time on Mondays, dependent on player interest. We are a laid back, yet focused group, who enjoys clearing content while not taking the game overly serious. Work hard, play hard. Outside of raids we have groups running M+ daily. Our guild is home to players from all walks who like to have fun with one another. We laugh, we joke, we get !@#$ done. Why we are recruiting Due to RL issues pulling players away from the game, an incomplete roster has delayed our segue into Mythic progression. Our goal is to incorporate like minded, skilled raiders, in order to round out our numbers and hit progression hard. Expectations of you We will provide you with a place to grow as a player, gear up as a raider, and make fast friends (if you're into that sort of thing), what we ask in return is: -Attendance/Punctuality We need players able to make every raid time (outside of extenuating circumstance) Be on time and stay the duration of the run. Showing up late and leaving early hinder progression. -Performance/Positivity Do your research, be open to constructive criticism, and perform at the level befitting a Mythic raider. Wipes will happen, be constructive and productive to raid progress. If you are interested in joining and would like to discuss the opportunity further, feel free to contact the players mentioned in the foreword. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!Shockîra0 3d
3d [A] <Pax Republica> 5/7H Recruiting Healers! Pax Republica is a 7-year-old, tight knit, multi-game community full of competent players looking to get phat loot and e-hunnies. Our core raid has played together for years now and have extensive experience in hardcore raiding environments but have retired from that and want to take a more laid-back approach to gaming. We're looking to bring in more awesome people to start Heroic content and move forward from there. Our application process is a little in depth, but we take pride and have been recognized in other games for our attitude towards gaming: don't be a %*!!*%##. Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs/Sun(Clean-up) @ 8pm EST(Server)/7pm CST. Days are subject to change as we fill our roster. Hit me up at Nylos#11610 for more information, or head to http://www.pax-republica.net to apply!Nylôs14 3d
3d 875 arms warrior LF mythic raiding guild Hello, im 875 arms warrior with os fury. I am currently looking for a mythic guild. I am new to mythic raiding but im ready. I have prepared for this. Please feel free to pst me with questions/comments. Thank you!Grimxx1 3d
3d [A] Phalanx of Nod Recruiting Phalanx of Nod was founded on Dalaran US, Alliance side on 12/5/2004. We are an 18+ community, that participates within a casual raiding environment. We engage in shenanigans, we play Warcraft, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and many other games together. We are looking for fun, awesome individuals to join us! Come be part of a community 12 years running! Main Raid nights are Wed/Thu 8-11pm ET Extra raid night is Mon 8-11pm ET Our highest priority need right now for our Warcraft Raid Team are: 1. Healer (having a DPS offspec is helpful) More info at: http://phalanxofnod.comCeraphus0 3d
3d New player, just bought game LF RAF program EDIT: Found someone, please disregard. Hi Dalaran, I am new to the game, just bought the sale and subbed. If anyone wants to do the RAF program with me (recruit me), even if it's just for the mount, that would be appreciated. I am playing a Druid on alliance. I would appreciate tips from a vet or whatever help you could offer; if you want to take the time. If you can help me get going in the game with maybe some bags or gold, or other beneficial items that would be awesome, but if not then it's ok, I won't hound you about it. I am enjoying the game, just been doing the quests and following them along. Have not done any dungeons or anything like that. Learning as I go. Anyways, let me know if you are interested.Dgemini1 3d
4d [H/A] <Order of the Righteous / Pelican> The Act of being Charitable is Righteous! <Order of the Righteous>(A) & <The Order of the Pelican>(H) Now on both factions we are now --- Recruiting people that wish to dedicate themselves to the ideals of Vanilla wow, being charitable, and helping the community out, that's right! We firmly believe in the ideals of the past, and place our banners firmly in every location of the world. Some of the these old ideals are: Striving to build a community within both of our guilds. Assisting players in our own guild whenever they need help, and whenever we can offer our assistance. Also promoting the fact that new players, and or old should do the same OUTSIDE the guild. Some people believe that a social guild that actively communicates with each other is a thing of the past, which is why we do our very best to communicate both verbally and in guild chat! (We use Discordapp) A free voice communication program that anyone can use. We are a guild that promotes selflessness rather than selfishness. We hold a strong claim that we are a Charity guild over a PVP / PVE guild. What does that imply? Helping new players become champions, and giving as much as we can back to our community. We strongly believe that the community makes the player base, and without a 'good' player base we have a destructive, spiteful, hateful, trollish community built on the pillars of hate, and greed. Most guilds nowadays do not post events on the calendar, our calendar is generally filled with various times to cater to those in Australia, Europe, the East Coast, and the West Coast. We have all kinds of events, for all kinds of people. We are the only guild that changes our colors to show support for fallen serviceman (Red / White / Blue), promote breast cancer awareness (Pink), promote LGBT unity (Rainbow), promote awareness for certain genocides such as the Armenian Genocide (Red / Orange / Blue), promotes unity in certain worldly events like the shootings in France (Red / White / Blue), and to top it off we have a SPECIFIC day every month where we cater to veterans and help them with their basic needs. Order of the Righteous & Pelican prides itself on helping others, especially when we can lend the assistance in real life. We are the -ONLY- guild that has brought together big donations to send to the American Cancer Society, and the Red Cross. We even have set up donations for animals, and have raised awareness about animal abuse in farms. We also promote the philosophies of the RAOK. What is the RAOK? The RAOK is a universal philosophy that has been used for thousands of years, by both animals and man, and it is one of the core values that we associate ourselves with. We believe that it can unify a community, and bring people together, and sustain a community long enough against the 'rusty 'formation' of trolls, hackers, scammers, and douche bags. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness. We ask that you do it at least once a day, if you can, wherever you can! Our core values are: 1. Unity - United we stand against all odds, against all drama, and against anyone or anything that upholds negativity in a community, together we motivate, uplift, and help one another out. That is what we're about! Fighting together gets the job done, a guild that is divided is a guild not at all! 2. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness, be charitable, helping others without seeking anything in return. 3. Honor - Honoring our serviceman that have fought for our country, honoring the RAOK, honor each other with kindness, love, and truth. Promoting the ideals of Chivalry, by honoring that, we honor it all! The bottom line is that most of us have joined to fight for a better tomorrow, a community that is united under a banner of charity, kindness, and that surrounds itself on the ideals of the RAOK. We're not fixated on hardcore raiding, or PVP, rather we're fixated on the ideals of helping one another. Fun Fact: When most people join a guild the first thought of mind is, "I want to get so and so, I want to be this and that, I need this, I want that." So they tend to join PVP, or PVE guilds. These guilds are built on the foundations of selfishness, not selflessness. When people see us, they're automatically thinking, "How can we help others, what can we do to help each other, what can do we to give up something in the name of the RAOK?" Thus promoting selflessness from the start. If you have a similar like-mind please join one of the two guilds, on either faction of your choice. For the RAOK! For extra evidence, we've set up a page in Imgur where you can look through some of our photos. https://imgur.com/gallery/I16fD Also we have more pictures of the RAOK on our website. http://ootr.enjin.com/gallery/m/40582856/album/280819Kornbredkhan13 4d
4d <A> Heroic Guild LF Merger to push Mythic We are a Dalaran based guild that is looking for a merger to push mythic content. We are a weekend raiding guild made up of veteren player seeking similar minded individuals. Please email with btag and we can touchbase to see if there are synegies. gm7200@gmail.comSarcasi0 4d
4d The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting horde <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults and family. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a new guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. For raids which will be casual our needs are: Tanks Heals dps My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah2 4d
4d [A] FairyTail LF Raid Lead Hi there, the FairyTail guild is looking for a Raid Leader. This will be a temporary to permanent position. The trial time frame will be two weeks to familiarize yourself with our members and run some test runs with potential raiders and interview / recruit in others to fill in the gaps. The trial weeks will also be an opportunity to see if the position is right for you and if after the two weeks are up you feel the position is not right for you then you can leave or stay as a regular member. After the two week trial period you will be on a two month probation period so that I can see how you perform as a raid leader. After the probation period you may be offered a permanent role as an officer depending on performance as a raid leader. If I find that you are not ready for the officer responsibilities, but are fit to be the raid leader then a new rank will be created for you that is just below that of an officer with lower permissions. -Expectations- Scheduled raiding 1-2+ times each week Scheduled Mythic(+) Dungeons 1-2+ times each week Experience with Tank, Healer, and DPS roles Patience Ability to teach and help Showing up If this position interests you or you have any questions then please add Vastozaraki and whisper me whenever you see me online to express your interest. Feel free to post here as well.Vastozaraki0 4d
4d [A] >FairyTail< Recruitment Thread Hello, the FairyTail guild is recruiting players of all levels and backgrounds. We have heirlooms, mounts and pets unlocked. We have over 500 members who are very helpful to new and old players alike. I always like to say that we aren't just a guild, but a Family and that is the kind of environment that has been built with FairyTail. ~History / Vision~ I originally made FairyTail for two reasons. The first reason was that when I first started the game I was constantly guild hoping looking for a guild that actually did things or at the very least talked. After going through what felt like 100 guilds I finally formed my own at the urgence of a friend. This is where the second reason comes into play. I wanted a guild that could specialize in everything WoW had to offer, two of the biggest being Raiding and PvP. Most guilds specialize in one or the other, rarely both. People usually have different characters in different guilds because of what they specialize in. I wanted to build a guild that was truly a home for it's members and could welcome all of their characters and interests (talk about dreaming big). ~Current State~ As it stands right now we are more of a helpful and friendly guild. There are many fine raiding guilds on the server, but unfortunately I don't feel we can call ourselves a raiding guild at present and the same goes for the PvP side of things. What we can offer at the moment is advice, friendly chatter and help. You can contact any of the officers listed below if you are interested in joining (if you want their b-tag then that is between you and them). -Officers- VastoZaraki (GM) Cheroki (Treasurer) Toxotes Merryknight Zandin Hexenhaus Gaydar Kticon Zirelle Dulzo You can also /who fairytail and whisper any member listed for an invite. -Notes- >We have our own Vent >We have our own Web Site >Guild repairs available to everyone >Promotions based on participation with the guild (chat and guild activities) >Yes the Guild name is based off the Anime / Manga >No age restrictions >Begging will ultimately result in a kick from the guild >Keep chat friendly (Cursing to a minimum and no drug talk) >Guild is 4+ years old >Peak times (6pm-12am server time) >Unique ranking (Fledgling, Fairy, S Class, Saint, Master)Vastozaraki2 4d
4d <Redacted> Looking for more! We are seeking a few more members to join our family! We have a website at WWW.Redacted-guild.com as well as a discord server we utilize for organizing our events and communicating with the group. We are seeking several folks that can are versatile, and willing to play a dps role, as well as a tank or healer role when needed. We especially want a monk and druid who are willing to play all 3 roles, and be true "jack of all trades", as well as a resto/ele shaman. A paladin tank with ret OR holy offspec would also be handy! We are currently 7/7 in normal EN and 3/7 in Heroic. We are 2/3 in normal ToV. If you would like more information, or would like to come hang out, send a message to: Wild#1567 Revenas#1326Arcthor0 4d
4d [H] <Illusionists> LF Heals/DPS Hi, First note, we are newly formed. <Illusionists> is currently recruiting HPally/Resto Sham/Resto Druid and Spriest/Warlock DPS for Friday/Saturday 9:30pm server raid times. 7/7 Normal, 1/7 Heroic (1/3 of raid group is AotC). Friendly mature 18+ guild. In addition to raiding we also run regular keystone events with progression up to 10 on keys so far. Professions are covered to 800 rank 2 and 3. Guild repairs, flasks/food are covered for raiding.Rtain1 4d
5d [A] Heavenly Sword (3/7H) - LFM raiders <Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're an alliance guild on Dalaran (US) based around a 150+ member multi-game community and looking to add 1 more healer and a couple dps to our ranks for raids. We consider ourselves semi-casual. Raid nights are Friday evenings beginning at 8 pm CST. A second raid night (Saturdays, 8pm CST) is scheduled to finish raids or run alts, and we also host a variety of other events such as pvp nights, dungeon runs, old world raids, Cards Against Humanity, & more! Some perks: Discord voice & text channels Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ Frequent events Videos and social media Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes Supported by a 150+ active member multi-game community Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!Fairylights0 5d
5d Level 60 Raiding guild Hello! I am going to make a vanilla raiding guild. I will be seeking about 15-19 people of level 60s who are interested in old raiding content for fun. We need a variety of people and roles (tanks/heals/DPS) of every type to be able to run through the old raids. You cannot have any gear from TBC or higher. It must be respective to the old content. We will run through MC and work BWL/AQ40 Again, if you are interested, feel free to PM me in game! :) Should be fun if we get some people going! Thank you for your time !Olbeardy17 5d
5d [A] The GateKeepers 7/7H <The GateKeepers> are now recruiting. We are a guild originally formed on US Mal'Ganis horde, but decided to move here before the summer to progress through Legion. We are a tight knit group, with the core group having been together for countless years, in game and in real life. We are looking for a few raiders to round off our roster. We are currently 7/7 Heroic in Emerald Nightmare and are preparing for Mythic Raiding. We are a casual guild, which means that while progress is a main concern, we are not elitists. We do however expect some sort of effort on your part, as far as being prepared for raids with proper gems and enchants, as well as consumables and understanding of the fights. Our raid schedule is extremely light, so within that time there is a lot to get done. We understand that work/school and family come first, so as long as an Officer knows ahead of time, you will not be penalized. Current raiding schedule: Sunday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST (Dalaran server time) - As stated, this schedule is extremely light. We are all in careers or are working towards them. We expect to make the most of our limited raiding time. - There is always the possibility of an extra day being added, as long as most (if not all) raiders are in agreement. Recruitment needs: DPS Hunter Warlock Mage If you feel we would be a good fit for you and you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to contact Clj, RÀgnÀros, Poosiecat, or UnicornKillr in game, or message any player on and we will direct you appropriately.Clj5 5d
6d [H] <Maritime Marauders> Recruiting For Raid Hi! We're looking to fill out our raiding roster so we can begin progression into EN and ToV. We need 1 Healer, (anything but a Priest), and Ranged DPS. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm EST. (Sorry for the lack of a proper write-up, updating our current one) If you would like to join contact... Yarzor#1321 dfrnz#1971 JPM11S#1264 ...or leave a replyMagejpmlls0 6d
6d [A] Fortress 7/7 H EN 2/3 TOV LFM Hi all, welcome to a non-traditional guild. Who we are... 1) Our core has been playing WoW since day 1, some of us since beta. We've stayed friends for 10+ years and have even met up in RL. 2) We are old (by gamer standards), some of us even older than dirt (Gim). We are the "older crowd" and after Warcraft we tend to drive our Buicks to go play Bingo, eat Tapioca pudding (while driving), while fighting over which of us gets to wear the blue colored Depends™. So no one under legal age please. 3) We are family/working stiffs (<--- see an old man term) that take life first over WoW, and consider ourselves friends before guildies. We play other stuff together as well on occasion. 4) We tend to joke around ALOT on Teamspeak at each others expense. For example, we had an Orc main tank when we were Horde that hated Gnomes. We all rolled Gnomes with some variation of his name and met up with him in Shattrath (we then proceeded to do a naked gnome Hogger raid after). Thick skin is a benefit though by no means required. :) 5) Experienced- Besides being here from Day 1 or Beta, some of us have been in top shelf guilds and have raided everything up untl WoD. At one point, we were the #2 Alliance guild on Fenris way back in BC when Kara was new. Myself and one of our Officers have been in server first guilds, etc. We've dabbled in group PvP (way back in seasons 1-3) but nothing major. 6) Plug and Play. While we all have mains (somewhat), we are ok with playing whats needed to keep running. We love alts to the point of needing therapy. 7) Patient (sometimes beyond logic). I once had a Warlock talk about me behind my back during the Kara days and some guildies asked me to boot him. I kept him around because he was respectful to the guild in general, was always on time for raids, helped with mats, had good numbers, etc. He even left to join another guild that promptly benched him for his attitude, and asked to come back a week later. We welcomed him back. Sometimes, you may want to see what else is out there. A guild is a collection of alot of personalities, sometimes people just don't mesh. As long as we are still having fun, it's all good. If it gets disruptive though... Who we aren't... 1) Anal jokes, trade spam, airing out your dirty laundry, ninja looting, etc. tends to make us more crotchety than losing our blue pills. We all pay to play but if any of the above get you through the day, then you probably won't be a good fit. 2) Cheap. We have always helped each other, we don't ever charge for guild mats, make stuff for free etc. Repairs are for guild dungeons/raids/pvp activities (Bank permitting), anyone is welcome to mats to level up skills etc. ****This is not a requirement though, we just never did it any other way. We understand that you will probably not be as trusting as we are in the beginning (if ever), so it's all good. 3) Drama.... This is sometimes a gray area. Every guild has some drama from time to time, its unavoidable. We keep it to a minimum though, talk to us before going off the deep end (we might even share a Zoloft™ with you). 4) Hard Core and/or Elitist- a couple of us are from hardcore server first guilds through the years, those days are over. We just want to have fun with people we like (in some cases tolerate ;)). Our unlimited patience ends at elitists btw. We prefer the Clint Eastwood type of amazing but humble, badassery-exuding players who know they are the cats biznachos without needing to broadcast it. If you had to google Clint Eastwood, you may be too young for us. Rules... 1) Not much beyond "Honor thy guild tag." We've always cultivated relationships with other guilds, and we've always been respectful and respected. Every member represents the guild, this is non-negotiable, treat others with respect. No loot !@#$%s, Ninja looters, griefers, campers, chat spammers (beyond trying to legitimately sell stuff), etc. 2) Play what you want, whatever spec you want, etc. Just have fun. Our main goal is obviously to build a fun guild doing everything possible. Dungeons/Raids/PvP or whatever suits the guildies fancy. We've all given up on WoW from time to time (moreso with WoD for us), we wouldn't mind a return to the glory days of WoW with Legion. So Join us. Free Cake signing bonus while supplies last (though the Board of Health doesn't allow us to eat it by the ocean). Agreeing with the GM that Jessica Alba was one of the hottest things to ever walk the planet will get you extra points, maybe even a corner office. Think about it. Looking for all active players that want to enjoy and awesome experience! Casual Raid team is looking for Healers - Would pay for a Mistweaver but we could always use any other types of heals Ranged Dps - Any and all are welcome Melee Dps - Any and all are welcome Contacts 1) Ilydian, Kaileria, Thelanaan, Gimdrood, Healiosa, Ismarek, Jubileo, Pawlah, NerfingwaryJubileo2 6d
6d [H] Crescendo 7/7H EN looking for RDPS <Crescendo> is a Horde guild looking for positive, active and engaging members to strengthen our ranks for both PvE and PvP or casual play. We currently have 1 raid team that is heavily looking for range dps of any flavor. Raid times are as follows: Tues, Wed, Thurs – 8pm server to 11 pm server Special need for mages, warlocks, boomies. (Feel free to contact us even if you play something else.) We are currently pushing for H ToV as well as looking to build a solid core for mythic raiding when Nighthold drops. If interested, send an in game mail or whisper us. Kodafear - Kodabear#1216 – Guild leader Nyxnova - Frozensky#1906 – Raid leader Ulfgaar - Nuzko#1932 – PvP officer Khamli - Khanjali#1974 - Raid assistNyxnova3 6d
6d [H]<Potential>2 night LF Mythic Raiders Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST H-Dalaran High Pop PvE About Us: Potential is a 2 day a week end-game progression guild focused on clearing mythic raids while they are still current. We are looking to build upon our strong core of players, many of whom are former top 25 and world 1st players. Currently we are ranked 12th on the server, and that's not good enough. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 1/7 Trial of Valor Normal: 3/3 We raid Tuesday and Wednesday between 9pm and 12am EST. Recruitment Needs: rDPS: 860+ Mage, Shadow Priest, Lock mDPS: Feral Heals: Paladin Hit me @ Enixa07#1397 for more information about our team.Ðtg4 6d
6d [H] Legitimate - Legion Raid Recuitment Greetings fellow Warcraft players, Legitimate is currently recruiting a few more members to round out our roster for mythic raiding. I have posted our general information below for your perusal. Guild Name:Legitimate Realm:US-Dalaran(PvE) Realm Timezone:Eastern Standard Time Raid Progression:Currently 6/7heroic, Full normal farm Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Evenings Raid Times:9pm-12am EST Raid Openings:Currently we are considering mostly all DPS, definitely needing some range. About Us Legitimate is a horde guild which focuses on casual, yet progressive raiding. Throughout our years of being on Dalaran, we have raided many of tiers together & was top Horde guild in SoO. Our casual schedule requires determination, focus, and dedication for success. It also requires, however, a fun and friendly atmosphere that we really hope every applicant contributes to. Applicants A model applicant will demonstrate intelligent and effective game play; indicating clear knowledge of their class and current raid content, as well as raid awareness and adaptation. Such an applicant will also maintain excellent raid attendance, learn quickly, and take constructive criticism. Being prepared is key for our raiding schedule. Attendance One Key factor in downing any boss is to defeat the attendance boss*wink*. Over the three days we'll meet for three hours each night, a total of nine hours a week. This schedule will start immediately when the raid is release and will continue until the last boss of the expansion is on farmed with everyone getting mounts. Now, with that being said, we completely understand that LIFE happens and last min emergencies happen but unfortunately its hard to tell 19 people we can't raid because someone isn't on without a ETA, and we wont do that. We'll pick up, swap out as needed. Open Arms Policy Whatever you're interest is in the game, if you want to join us and be an active member in our guild we'll be happy to have you. If you think you would make a valuable addition to our roster or have any questions, feel to contact us. RL - Deatramak#1421 GM - Chadwick87#1813 Me - BlueMoon#1773 Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you. Happy gaming!Thuggïn5 6d
6d [A] <Ashes Rising> Recruiting for Core. Ashes Rising Alliance-Dalaran Emerald Nightmare: Heroic 6/7 Trial of Valor: Normal 2/3 Raid Nights: Mon/Wed 7-11pm EST. Ashes Rising is a newly formed guild on the Dalaran server. We are currently filling our last core positions for our heroic raid group. Below are some of our current needs, but all exceptional players should apply. We also accept all players who wish to be fill-ins, mythic runs, PvP or even just social. Currently in need of: 1 Range DPS (Lock or Ele Shaman) But would also take in anyone who is wanting to push into a progression group. * We would also like to have back-up heals and tank in case of absences. Finding DPS with off tank/heals spec is hard to find currently because of artifact weapons. We encourage any tanks or heals that want to be fill-ins or any 2 spec players to apply. ** We expect all applicants for the raid group to know their class and basic raiding procedures. All raiders are to come to all raid nights prepared with consumables and gear properly gemmed and enchanted. Discord is a requirement. Flasks are provided to raiders. Interested applicants, please contact ingame: Alivio, Mutilar, or with my btag: iarmandov2#1336Alivio4 6d
Nov 28 [A] <Regime> Hello all, Regime is a new guild on Dalaran. We just transferred from our old PVP server where Horde vastly outnumbered us! We are looking to refuel our roster with some new members! We are recruiting DPS and a healer but almost anyone is welcome. Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. We are normally always around doing something when we aren't raiding. Always looking for something fun to do, even if hanging around on vent. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are currently 7/7. Looking to push into heroics and mythic! Feel free to message me in game or add me! ADDave#1449.Kired1 Nov 28