Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
24m [A]Wipes on Trash LF MeleeDPS & 1 Healer <Wipes on Trash> 7/7N 2/7H is currently recruiting experienced, mature melee DPS players and a healer (21+) for Heroic Raiding. DPS: WW Monk and Enhance. Shaman Heals: Resto Shaman or MW Monk (preferably with a DPS offspec) Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use TeamSpeak 3 If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentPurrfekt2 24m
58m [A] <Day Runners> 5pm-8pm Eastern 1. Raiding Tues, Thurs, Mon 5pm-8pm Eastern, no nights or weekends. 2. Dalaran is the server I am on. 3. Alliance 4. semi-hardcore 5. Led raiding in BC-WotlK, just came back with the prerelease patch. 6. Contact info: Beseecher#1927 7. Curse or Discord chat for voice We are looking for all roles, max level, and people with raiding experience.Papagee2 58m
1h New Alliance Player LF PvE guild 1. Times available & time zone: EST, I can play during most of the week and weekend. 2. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 3. Current progression/experience: New, haven't played WoW much. Need some guidance. 4. Contact info: You can respond to this thread. I'll be checking this thread often. You can also PM/mail me IG. 5. Anything else: I'm new to this game, so I'd like some help and a fun group to play with. Guild needs to be semi-active and organized. Thanks :)Ravenhaired3 1h
3h <H> Inglorious Hello! <Inglorious> Is currently recruiting new members for Legion! Our main focus is to raid Heroic and eventually Mythic content and clear this expansion. We have cleared all of WoD raids but were not able to start Mythic content due to a lack of raiders. We are leveling, and running dungeons to gear members up to be prepared for raiding. We are a semi-casual-hardcore raiding guild and will be using a loot system to distribute gear. We are a mature guild, profanity is used at time, the jokes are "interesting" and we are not looking for young players. If you cant take a joke then please do not apply :) We have the same core of raiders that we started WoD with and would like to expand from there. The first couple raid sessions will be used as a trial of sorts, to see if the newer members will be able to handle not standing in fire. We have a voice server and website that allow our members to communicate more efficiently. We expect our raiders to be consistent. That means show up on time, and show up prepared and ready to go. We do not want to have to wait around for people to show in order to start fighting. People need to understand that this is new content and wipes will happen, therefore we need members to be patient and understanding. Of course we will also be accepting players who are just looking for a home, we have many members that do not raid but enjoy hunting achievements and PvP. If you are interested in joining please add Kal to your bnet friends and contact her about joining : LightScythe#1758. If she is unable to be reached my bnet is Zlacry#1369 or contact any officer in game Kebi, Tprime, Greknon, Tuckbobert or Nelthane. 7/7 Normal on farm. 2/7 Heroic. P.S. No more Demon hunters for raid, looking for more ranged, a Spriest, a boomkin and healers. Check out our website and apply if you are interested! Inglorioushorde.enjin.comZlacry44 3h
3h Looking to do RaF Yep! I am wanting to do RaF with someone, I play Horde and looking to level up some chars. Can play alot as i have alot of free time right now. I can supply Gold, Bags, Flying and a bunch of playtime! Let me know :DRëlëñtlëss1 3h
4h [A]Underdogs - Looking for HEROIC Raiders! <UNDERDOGS> Dalaran US Alliance - 7/7N 7/7H Raid Team looking to fill core slots for our 20M HEROIC Emerald Nightmare Team. Lf 2 RDPS (200k+dps - Pref LOCK/SHAMMY/HUNTER) 1 HEALERs (200+hps - Pref SHAMMY/PRIEST/DRUID), we raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm & Fri 8:30-10:30pm EST. Must be 855+ with a love of shenanigans and super awesome raid awareness! <3 Hit me up on Btag grumpykitten#125120 -- We have guild repairs for everyone, fun guild group on FB, and we like to do things together (which includes making fun of one another <3 we are more like a dysfunctional family that puts the FUN in dysFUNctional!) Catch us on Twitter/Twitch and Facebook! - twitter.com/grumpykitten83 - twitch.com/grumpykitten83 - facebook.com/dalaranunderdogs or /lilythefearlessAdélei22 4h
4h Thinking about rolling here I'm considering rolling a character here. I'm wondering how the raid environment is. Progression good on the server? Plenty of guilds raiding at different times? So forth. Thanks for the info.Bankofnika1 4h
4h WoW research - help a fellow player! Western Michigan University Department of Sociology Principal Investigator: Whitney DeCamp Student Investigator: Ryan Castillo Title of Study: Timelines and Trade Chat: Comparing Contextual Self-Disclosure and Perceived Social Capital on Facebook and World of Warcraft You have been invited to participate in a research project. This consent form will discuss the purpose of this study and will explain the necessary time commitment, the procedures employed in the study, and the risks and benefits of participating in this research. Please read this entire document carefully and feel free to contact the principal investigator if you need more clarification or have any questions, comments or concerns. We would like to invite you to participate in a study on the uses of various online mediums, such as online games, and how these platforms allow users to share different types of information and form relationships online. The results of this research may help us to better understand how popular forms of online communication influence users’ ability to both maintain existing relationships and forge new connections with other members of their online networks. We have decided to ask World of Warcraft (WoW) players to participate in this study due to the game’s large player-base and the many online WoW communities that provide opportunities for recruitment. Participation in this study will require completion of an online survey regarding both your use of World of Warcraft and general online involvement. This survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this study. Your participation is completely voluntary and you are free to stop participating at any time. Your responses will be anonymous, your name or any other identifying information will not be requested, and your IP address will not be tracked. Data used to analyze responses for any future reports will not include any identifying information that could trace your responses back to you. No one will learn of your personal responses. You may choose to withdraw from the study at any time and for any reason. While your participation is greatly appreciated, you will not suffer any consequences if you decide to stop participating. If you have any questions prior to or during the study, you may contact the primary investigator, Ryan Castillo at (442) 242-3302 or at ryan.p.castillo@wmich.edu. You may also contact the Chair of the Human Subjects Institutional Review Board at (269) 387-8293 or the Vice President for Research at (269) 387-8298 if any questions or problems arise during the course of the study. This consent has been approved by the Western Michigan University Human Subjects Institutional Review Board (HSIRB) on September 1, 2016. Do not participate after September 1, 2017. Participating in this survey online indicates your consent for use of the answers you supply. I have read this informed consent document. The risks and benefits have been explained to me. I am above the age of 18 and agree to take part in this study. If you agree with these statements, please follow the link below to begin the survey. https://wmichcas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dhiNzLAgwceX1B3Incubus1 4h
5h <Redacted> (A) Looking for a few more Hello all! Redacted is looking for a few more people! We are currently 7/7 N EN and 2/7 H EN. We believe in building a strong community first and foremost, and maintain a smaller roster in order to ensure this is a place where everyone knows everyone, and no one is just a number in some large scale zerg guild. We are on Dalaran Alliance Our website can be found at: www.Redacted-Guild.com What classes/roles are we looking for: Monk- All Specs Warlock All Specs Hunter Marksmanship Beastmaster We are also in need of a couple of folks that want to main dps but have a tank offspec for running 5 man content. If your tired of being a number in a large zerg guild, and want to have fun with a tight knit community, then <Redacted> is the place for you! Contact me at @ Wild#1567 for more information!Arcthor4 5h
9h [A]<Rally> 7/7H - Social Guild/Serious Raids Progression: 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST Loot System: Personal loot which will change to loot council once we continue progressing into more impactful content. Recruiting: We are currently recruiting DPS to expand into mythic. We have solid tanks and healers right now. Someone with a tank or healer role would be welcomed as a DPS and offered the opportunity to fill in for those other roles. About Us: <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual guild but take raiding and progression as seriously as possible. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. The biggest difference in who we are now vs. who we were then is that we are no longer recruiting people based on their ability to perform in a raid. We are now looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Disclaimer: We do not tolerate bad behavior, carelessness, tardiness, etc. How to Apply: Please apply at www.rally.enjin.com or simply send a message on Battle.net to Avarraela#1295 to chat. Avarraela8 9h
9h The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a new guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. For raids which will be casual our needs are: Tanks Heals dps My btag is battlemom#1568Mingya5 9h
10h 830 uh dk looking for raids/dun guild title says it allNapsy3 10h
10h Holy Paladin iLvl 848 LF guild Hello, I'm searching for a casual guild with good people. I started playing again after 6 years and am enjoying the content so far. I'm 34, work full time, in grad school part time, yet I always find time to play wow much to the dismay of my wife. I'm usually on at night. I've been running random heroics to get used to healing again and I PVP casually as Ret and Holy. I'm trying to move on to mythic dungeons for PVE so I can get better gear and experience.Wriggs2 10h
10h [H]<LFR Certified> 7/7H EN LFM Mythic LFR Certified is a weekend raiding guild looking to recruit more DPS for mythic progression. We have a solid group of 15-20 people, looking to fill our last few slots so we can have a consistent group for Mythic progression. Our raid times are: Friday-Saturday: 8pm - 12pm Sunday: 7pm - 11pm We have a high demand for Feral Druid, Demo/Destro Warlock, Arms Warrior; However any skilled dps can feel free to apply. We care more about people who perform mechanics consistently and play their class well than the specific class. You can come in for a trial Heroic farm/Mythic progression run during our raid times. Please come prepared with Flasks and food, potentially runes and pots depending on the content. Pm me Clownbaby#1308 or nebeon23#1360 if you are interested.Bloodcreator0 10h
10h 868 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild A hardcore raid member of the now-defunct <Knights Union>, I am looking for a new guild to join. I have playing experience dating back to the release of Vanilla (30 years old). I'm looking to heal. I live on the East Coast, so evening raid times during the week are preferable (7 PM-11 PM is an ideal time block). Whisper me in game to start some dialogue, thanks.Badeybade1 10h
10h [A]<Serenìty> recruiting So it is that time again. Raiders want to raid. Dungeon crawlers want to rush. <Serenìty> is looking for folks like you /point Raiders and dungeon crawlers! Casuals and tryhards alike! We want you to help us help you get the gear and glory. We need you to fill our ranks to give you free repairs due to habitual wiping. At the moment we are building and have a handful of folks getting into Emerald Nightmare Sunday nights starting at 7:00pm EST and ending 10:00ish pm EST last Sunday we went 7/7 on normal(cringe) and begin heroic this week but it's all about progress thus why we need you. If you like to heal let's chat. DPS...well I mean we all want to join a team am I right? Tanks sorry we have a few and at the moment I am told to back off but if you have a DPS spec you like to rock and wanna work into a tanking role in our future come on down. Hopefully as ranks are filled we can form a weeknight raid team for all the glory and honor that befits a two day a week (or more) team. All interested folks can contact myself RogueVargas#1637 or our Guild Master Avalith#1298 or CoGM BansheeGG#1937Bigglesby8 10h
10h Hunter w/2 pets LF guild (ILvl has numbers) Hello, as that simple title says, I'm currently looking for a more social with raiding guild as a Hunter. I'm an adult player (aka, been able to legally drink for a while) in the central time zone who does have one of those oh so fantastic 9-5 type jobs. Even though LFG is entertaining at times, I've been on the lookout for a casual raiding guild that at least dabbles in Heroic. I've been in higher end raiding guild within wow in the distant past but more recently was in a top 10 group on Gilgamesh in FFxiv but maintained a short 2 day a week schedule. I'm looking for raid times between 7:00 pm and 11 pm Server (EST) Monday through Thursday (can possibly do Sundays if I like the group enough)Kaykome2 10h
14h [A] <Raid Theory> LF Casual Raiders (7/7H) <Raid Theory> looking for friendly casuals for Legion raid content and other social activities. Our Current Needs are : Tanks : Open Healers : Open DPS : Open Raid Times : Tues & Wed - 8pm - 11pm Est ( We run other things on off days, old content, mog runs , achieves etc. ) We are more concerned with the quality of people over the quality of your purples. We are focused on clearing content as a guild and having fun while we do it. All players withe the desire to raid will be welcome to join us our only requirements are that you are willing to learn and are willing to make an effort towards progressing as a person and as a raider. Team building is what we are all about and we hope you can be a part of that as well. We ask that players have working Mic and Discord. Raid attendance is very important but we understand that real life sometimes gets in the way. If you're new to the game, don't worry, we are new player friendly and are more than willing to teach. If we sound like a guild that you want to give a try please contact us in game. Contact Info : MagicGnome#113515 Thank you and have a great day.Quimbi0 14h
14h (H) tank looking for daytime guild 845 prot warrior looking for group that does raids/mythics during the day, most guilds start doing runs about the time I'm going to work. I'm available from about 11am-7pm est and 1:30am-4:30am set. Doesn't have to be hardcore, I'm just tired of wasting time putting together pugs for people that don't know the mechanics, wipe, complain and quit.Bigdumborc0 14h
14h [A] 7/7N Starting Heroic LFM <The Last Haven> is a former reroll guild who is looking to fill its ranks a little more for Legion. We have an awesome group of members who are all very helpful and friendly. You can read about our goals for this guild in its creation here. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748574867#post-1 We want to keep the guild relatively small and tight knit. We are not looking to be Top 50 or anything we just want to have fun playing a game we love and to progress through the content at a fair pace. Right now our Raid time are Thurs and Mon 9pm-12am server. This is subject to change. If you are interested please post in the Recruitment area of our forums please. Definitely need more Rdps, but all welcome. lasthaven.shivtr.comWudangrite4 14h
1d <Fortress> is recruiting Hi all, welcome to a non-traditional guild. Who we are... 1) Our core has been playing WoW since day 1, some of us since beta. We've stayed friends for 10+ years and have even met up in RL. 2) We are old (by gamer standards), some of us even older than dirt (Gim). We are the "older crowd" and after Warcraft we tend to drive our Buicks to go play Bingo, eat Tapioca pudding (while driving), while fighting over which of us gets to wear the blue colored Depends™. So no one under legal age please. 3) We are family/working stiffs (<--- see an old man term) that take life first over WoW, and consider ourselves friends before guildies. We play other stuff together as well on occasion. 4) We tend to joke around ALOT on Teamspeak at each others expense. For example, we had an Orc main tank when we were Horde that hated Gnomes. We all rolled Gnomes with some variation of his name and met up with him in Shattrath (we then proceeded to do a naked gnome Hogger raid after). Thick skin is a benefit though by no means required. :) 5) Experienced- Besides being here from Day 1 or Beta, some of us have been in top shelf guilds and have raided everything up untl WoD. At one point, we were the #2 Alliance guild on Fenris way back in BC when Kara was new. Myself and one of our Officers have been in server first guilds, etc. We've dabbled in group PvP (way back in seasons 1-3) but nothing major. 6) Plug and Play. While we all have mains (somewhat), we are ok with playing whats needed to keep running. We love alts to the point of needing therapy. 7) Patient (sometimes beyond logic). I once had a Warlock talk about me behind my back during the Kara days and some guildies asked me to boot him. I kept him around because he was respectful to the guild in general, was always on time for raids, helped with mats, had good numbers, etc. He even left to join another guild that promptly benched him for his attitude, and asked to come back a week later. We welcomed him back. Sometimes, you may want to see what else is out there. A guild is a collection of alot of personalities, sometimes people just don't mesh. As long as we are still having fun, it's all good. If it gets disruptive though... Who we aren't... 1) Anal jokes, trade spam, airing out your dirty laundry, ninja looting, etc. tends to make us more crotchety than losing our blue pills. We all pay to play but if any of the above get you through the day, then you probably won't be a good fit. 2) Cheap. We have always helped each other, we don't ever charge for guild mats, make stuff for free etc. Repairs are for guild dungeons/raids/pvp activities (Bank permitting), anyone is welcome to mats to level up skills etc. ****This is not a requirement though, we just never did it any other way. We understand that you will probably not be as trusting as we are in the beginning (if ever), so it's all good. 3) Drama.... This is sometimes a gray area. Every guild has some drama from time to time, its unavoidable. We keep it to a minimum though, talk to us before going off the deep end (we might even share a Zoloft™ with you). 4) Hard Core and/or Elitist- a couple of us are from hardcore server first guilds through the years, those days are over. We just want to have fun with people we like (in some cases tolerate ;)). Our unlimited patience ends at elitists btw. We prefer the Clint Eastwood type of amazing but humble, badassery-exuding players who know they are the cats biznachos without needing to broadcast it. If you had to google Clint Eastwood, you may be too young for us. Rules... 1) Not much beyond "Honor thy guild tag." We've always cultivated relationships with other guilds, and we've always been respectful and respected. Every member represents the guild, this is non-negotiable, treat others with respect. No loot !@#$%s, Ninja looters, griefers, campers, chat spammers (beyond trying to legitimately sell stuff), etc. 2) Play what you want, whatever spec you want, etc. Just have fun. Yada yada, you long winded, soapbox Guildmasterguyperson, where do we go from here? Our main goal is obviously to build a fun guild doing everything possible. Dungeons/Raids/PvP or whatever suits the guildies fancy. We've all given up on WoW from time to time (moreso with WoD for us), we wouldn't mind a return to the glory days of WoW with Legion. So Join us. Free Cake signing bonus while supplies last (though the Board of Health doesn't allow us to eat it by the ocean). Agreeing with the GM that Jessica Alba was one of the hottest things to ever walk the planet will get you extra points, maybe even a corner office. Think about it. My name is Xan, and I approve of this message. Contacts 1) Me, on any toon with Xan in it, anyone with Ism (warning-Canadian), Jube (picked him up from the border), or Gim (he's even Harvard trained) in it. And a guy named Steaksauce/Skarlisel (Mascot).Xanimalistic70 1d
1d [H] 863 Mage LF Raid Guild Been pugging my way through raids so far, but want a more stable group. Have legendary and almost maxed trait artifact.Cashpanda1 1d
1d <A> <Squirtle Squad> LFM for Mythic EN! Greetings! <Squirtle Squad> 7/7H 1/7M is seeking competent players to join our progression raid team for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We are a semi-hardcore raid team who raids two nights a week and tries to make the most out of the time allocated while completing the highest amount of content possible. Outside of raiding we have a more laid back environment that focuses on current content and progression of individual skill, not to mention have fun! Raid Times : Wednesday-Thursday: 9:30 pm -12:30 am EST Current Needs: Healers: -Holy Paladin RDPS: -Hunter -Mage -Warlock -Shadow Priest If your class is not on the list don’t be discouraged. We are always looking for exceptional players for our raid team! If you feel like you would be a good fit for our raid team.Please apply through http://tinyurl.com/jdbqoeg. If you have any questions contact Azi#1688 Ceredorth#1309 or Volbohel#1783 in game. We look forward to hearing from you!Manardan1 1d
1d <A> Knights Union 7/7 N 6/7 H LFM Progression as of 10/15/16----- 7/7 N & 6/7 H Raid times--- Tues and Thursday 730-1030 est Loot--- Currently use DKP but have rules to allow new players points to compete for gear right away. Needs--- We currently are working on finishing heroic, getting in on farm then we will look to move into mythic. At this present time we need 1 Healer, 1 Melee Dps, and 1 Ranged to round out the team of 20. You can continue to check this thread for updates on what is the latest recruiting status, About--- We are a guild that consists of leadership that has been around raiding since the days of Vanilla. We all came together in WOD to put this guild together to form a place people can call home for a long time to come. We ask that all members come prepared to raid with the proper gems, food, flask, etc. Extra Info--- In addition to this team we have two other raid teams. We have a casual team that raids Mon/Wed 730-1030 which is a little more lax on requirements and attendance. We have a newly forming Weekend team which will raid Fri/Sat 10pm-1am. That team is forming and will being raiding on Oct 28th. It has the same requirements as our main team. To see what spots remain on those two teams you can see the website at www.knightsunion.enjin.com or find me in game at Duvdar#1675 To Apply- You can visit the website at www.knightsunion.enjin.com or find me in game at Duvdar#1675Diâmond8 1d
1d dk tank or hpaly search mythic group or guild I am a good player who can tank with my dk blood ilvl 867 or can heal with my hpaly ilvl 865 i have aotc and follow the mecanics ( im french but i enderstand some english vocal tchatTimmev1 1d
2d [A] <Day Runners> Mid Day Raids M-F We're a newer guild with a few core members, but we need more to start running scheduled Mythic Dungeons and Raids. Scheduled times can be up to group choice but we will normally go from 2pm-5pm Eastern Mon-Fri, no nights or weekends. We're a casual guild, but semi-hardcore in that we expect each player to understand their class and play it according to the best guides available through quick google searches (Icy Veins, noxxic, etc). Our leaders are very competent, but also super casual. If you need something, just ask. We are adults, but don't always ask that you be super serious. Curse voice is our preferred voice chat. But we have a Discord too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1073987119381654/ Contact info: Beseecher#1927 We will focus on Mythic Dungeons until a raid-core is established. We are looking for all roles, max level, and people with raiding experience.Actor1 2d
2d [H] <Provoked> 2/7M LFM for Core Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 2d
2d [A] 859 Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hello, I am looking for a guild to progress through heroic and mythic. I try to take content as seriously as I can and always strive to improve my play. I have no prior mythic experience, but I hope to find a serious environment in order to help me grow as a player. I can raid any day besides Friday and Saturday afternoon/evening. I am able do those days during the night however. If you with to contact me, you can reach me at Megafudge#1219. Legion Heroic logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1byJmgPxRThKz7qW# https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1byJmgPxRThKz7qW#fight=15 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1byJmgPxRThKz7qW#fight=1 edit: No longer looking for a guild, thank you for the offers.Megafudge0 2d
2d [H] <W R A T H> Seeking late night players We have recently transferred to this server from Stormscale-PvP. Some of our key people declined to transfer ($25! Yikes!) so we have some spots open. We raid Wed/Thurs 12am EST to around 3am EST. We went raided into Mythic HFC in WoD (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormscale/W+R+A+T+H) and are looking to do the same in Legion. Members of <W R A T H> understand and value real life/WoW life balance, so we are often lumped in the 'casual' category, which suits us just fine! Top priority is another Tank (Warrior preferred, but open to others), with DPS coming in second (Warlock/Mage/Shaman/Hunter would be nice). Non-raiders and Late night/Oceanic players are more than welcome to join us! If you are interested or have questions, feel free to contact me or my officers; Yoshîmî: Chojin#1912 Gwyneath: Gwyneath#1792Yoshîmî13 2d
2d Zaharen Yce is wanting to grow Zaharen Yce is a new guild and we are recruiting. We plan on being a late night guild on Dalaran. Raids and mythics will be after midnight server time. We do use a discord server for chat. You can pst to any toon for an invite.Ragingcajun2 2d
3d 848 Monk LF Guild 848 Brewmaster monk main I can play WW as well but main tank. Looking for a guild that does mythic dungeons and Raiding. Time wise I usually play from 3PM-8PM USA EST Currently in a guild but looking for one that can work with the time I have available to playSpircon1 3d
3d 7/7H Kusso LF Hunter, SP, rogue Kusso is a Semi-Hardcore guild on Dalaran that raids 2 days a week.. Our goal is to Progress and have fun raiding in a low stress environment. We will progress into mythic once we have cleared Heroic. Currently 7/7H Raid Times: Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm Eastern. We expect what most raiding guilds want: watch strat videos, come prepared (pots/flasks/food), and a desire to progress. DPS Wants SP - High Boomkin - low Hunter - medium DK - Unholy - medium WW -medium Warrior - medium 3rd tank/dps warrior or DK Our guild site is kussoguild.com Contact Badsyfy - Syfy#1592 Mush - stayfrosty#1224Badsyfy8 3d
3d (Dalaran) (H) LF small guild Level capped ilvl 850 marksman hunter LF a small guild with plans to eventually raid. I like to work with a guild from the ground up, and I prefer to be in a leadership position. I am aware that most do not like to give out an officer role right out the gate, I just want there to be room for me to work my way up the ladder (no "I only let my friends be officers" crap)Huntersloth2 3d
3d [H] <Violently Apathetic> 2/7Heroic LFM Violently Apathetic is a Horde guild looking for raiders, mythic+ dungeoneers and all around dedicated guildies! We are willing to teach fights and class strategies and hope to bolster our ranks with social players. Raid 1 2/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Days: Sunday 1pm PST (4PM server) Current Needs: - Ranged DPS - Melee DPS Raid 2 7/7 Normal (we use this team to teach fights and gear our future heroic and mythic raiders!) Days: Saturdays 10PM PST (1PM Server) and possible PUGS throughout the day. Current Needs: Everyone is welcome! - Tanks - Ranged DPS - Melee DPS - Healers For anymore information please check out our new forum site: http://violentlyapathetic.enjin.com/ Hit up Bounding-Dalaran in game or /who violently apathetic to find an officer if you have questions or would like to apply to a recruitment run!Bounding3 3d
3d H <Mischief Managed> <Mischief Managed> is looking for active players to join our guild. We are a mature, friendly, Dalaran only guild currently doing heroics & a few mythics to gear people in preparation for 10 and 25 man raids. We are fairly chill, so we won't rush anyone, but we're always happy to help out. We are very alt friendly, and we don't care if your only toon is low level. We will help you level and gear so you can enjoy the game more. We use EDT for our event scheduling, but most of us are west coast, so typically events happen around 9pm EDT or later. We use Discord and Vent, and we have a guild website at http://dalaranmischiefmanaged.gamerlaunch.com/ Feel free to apply or use a /who to find someone who can answer any questions or invite you. There's almost always someone in-game willing to help out with whatever.Healstinator0 3d
4d Prot Warrior and Mage Looking for Raid Guild Hi my guild is currently struggling with both recruitment and raiding, we have cleared 7/7 but always end up pugging. I'm looking for a semi casual guild that has raid spots for either of these toons. Both are mine. Feel free to armory me or Dieline (my mage). Send me in game mail or reply here, I hope to hear back from someone soon. My warrior is 857 and my mage is 851 ilevel respectively.Kittia3 4d
4d [A] 870 Havoc DH Looking For Mythic Guild Hello, I'm an 870 ilvl Havoc DH looking for an active and serious mythic raiding guild to progress with. Thurs/Fri/Sat evening/night ideally, may be interest in similar timings as I want to get into a guild before 7.1 patch. Raided with serious guilds years ago: 12/12H Icecrown Citadel 6/7H Firelands (prior to new content) 3/8H Dragon Soul (before i stopped) 7/7H Emerald Nightmare (all pugs)Limacine0 4d
5d 859 Enh Shaman - LF late night raiding guild Experienced but only available late night. I am friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and charismatic. i don't mind wiping on bosses, because i did it all throughout ICC. Apparently every guild is looking for ranged DPS, however i can guarantee this melee i bring will be on par if not better then any ranged. i enjoy competitive environments and will always strive to play the best character i can. i always come prepared to raids and will be on early and ready. add my btag if you are interested in a chat Brickabrett#1907Gugganheim4 5d
5d [A] Wipes on Trash is LF MDPS <Wipes on Trash> 7/7N is currently recruiting experienced, mature melee DPS players(21+) in preparation for Heroic Raiding. Highest Priority: WW Monk and Enhance. Shaman Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use TeamSpeak 3 If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please leave a comment or fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentPurrfekt1 5d
6d [A] Heavenly Sword (7/7N) LF Tank and DPS <Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're an alliance guild on Dalaran (US) based around a multi-game community and looking to add more DPS (especially ranged) to our ranks for raids. We consider ourselves semi-casual - raiding is not required, but active participation in the community is. Raid nights are Friday evenings beginning at 8 pm CST. A second raid night (Saturdays, 8pm CST) is scheduled to finish raids or run alts, and we also host a variety of other events such as pvp nights, dungeon runs, old world raids, Cards Against Humanity, & more! Some perks: Discord voice & text channels Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ Frequent events Videos and social media Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes Supported by a 200 person multi-game community Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) or message here and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!Fairylights0 6d
6d [A]<Release Spirit> New guild LFM <Release Spirit> is a brand new guild on Dalaran and ran by 2 friends who have been raiding together since WOTLK. We recently decided to stop pugging weekly and start a guild of our own. Right now it is just the two of us so we need everything to round out our raid team. I am an 852 DH tank, and my buddy is an 855 DH dps. We need healers, RPDS, MDPS and a tank! We have both successfully lead multiple 7/7 N EN and 3/7 H. We raid late nights - Tuesday & Wed 10-1, and if we don't finish Thursday - 9-12. We honestly will take anyone that is still leveling or just hit 110 and would like to raid but is having issues gearing up. We are big into helping guildies and will run mythics and mythic+ in order to help you get the gear to start raiding. We also are very patient and willing to teach everyone the content. We are both very laid back. If this sounds like something you would like to do, whisper Thredeil on Dalaran, or comment below or send me a PM. Thank you! Edit: Anyone that is interested, please add my battletag: Disciple#1226 and message me as soon as I am on. If you have any questions or want to join or just want to pve and need a tank, feel free to add and whisper.Thredeil5 6d
6d [H] Enh/rest shaman looking for home i can raid or pvp. semi casual is perfect but with very active players who want to raid preffered! please. PST Mindzero#1851Izzynagi0 6d
6d <A> The GateKeepers 7/7 N 6/7 H <The GateKeepers> is now recruiting. We are a guild originally formed on US Mal'Ganis horde, but decided to move here before the summer to progress through Legion. We are a tight knit group, with the core group having been together for countless years, in game and in real life. We are looking for a few raiders to round off our roster. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 2/7 Heroic. Our main focus at this very moment is to progress through Heroic. Mythic raiding is a possibility, but only if there is interest/players to fill the spots. We are a casual guild, which means while progress is a main concern, we are not elitists. We do however expect some sort of effort on your part, as far as being prepared for raids with consumables and understanding of the fights. Our raid schedule is extremely light, so within that time there is a lot to get done. We understand that work/school and family come first, so as long as an Officer knows ahead of time, you will not be penalized. Current raiding schedule: Sunday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST (Dalaran server time) - As stated, this schedule is extremely light. We are all in careers or are working towards them. We expect to make the most of our limited raiding time. - There is always the possibility of an extra day being added, as long as most (if not all) raiders are in agreement. Recruitment needs: DPS Mage Boomkin Priest Hunter (Low) Warlock Elemental Shaman Warrior (Low) Monk (Low) Demon Hunter (Low) Healers Paladin Priest Monk - We are able to successfully raid with the numbers we currently have, these are just the classes that we would be able to accommodate or we would need in order to progress into Mythic raiding. If you feel we would be a good fit for you and you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to contact RÀgnÀros, Poosiecat, or UnicornKillr in game, or message any player on and we will direct you appropriately.Ràgnàros8 6d
6d [H] Legitimate - Legion Raid Recuitment Greetings fellow Warcraft players, Legitimate is currently recruiting a few more members to round out our roster for mythic raiding. I have posted our general information below for your perusal. Guild Name:Legitimate Realm:US-Dalaran(PvE) Realm Timezone:Eastern Standard Time Raid Progression:Currently 6/7heroic, Full normal farm Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Evenings Raid Times:9pm-12am EST Raid Openings:Currently we are considering mostly all DPS, definitely needing some range. About Us Legitimate is a horde guild which focuses on casual, yet progressive raiding. Throughout our years of being on Dalaran, we have raided many of tiers together & was top Horde guild in SoO. Our casual schedule requires determination, focus, and dedication for success. It also requires, however, a fun and friendly atmosphere that we really hope every applicant contributes to. Applicants A model applicant will demonstrate intelligent and effective game play; indicating clear knowledge of their class and current raid content, as well as raid awareness and adaptation. Such an applicant will also maintain excellent raid attendance, learn quickly, and take constructive criticism. Being prepared is key for our raiding schedule. Attendance One Key factor in downing any boss is to defeat the attendance boss*wink*. Over the three days we'll meet for three hours each night, a total of nine hours a week. This schedule will start immediately when the raid is release and will continue until the last boss of the expansion is on farmed with everyone getting mounts. Now, with that being said, we completely understand that LIFE happens and last min emergencies happen but unfortunately its hard to tell 19 people we can't raid because someone isn't on without a ETA, and we wont do that. We'll pick up, swap out as needed. Open Arms Policy Whatever you're interest is in the game, if you want to join us and be an active member in our guild we'll be happy to have you. If you think you would make a valuable addition to our roster or have any questions, feel to contact us. RL - Deatramak#1421 GM - Chadwick87#1813 Me - BlueMoon#1773 Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you. Happy gaming!Thuggïn2 6d
6d [A] <Pax Republica> (2/7H) Recruiting! Pax Republica is a 7-year-old, tight knit, multi-game community full of competent players looking to get phat loot and e-hunnies. Our core raid has played together for years now and have extensive experience in hardcore raiding environments but have retired from that and want to take a more laid-back approach to gaming. We're looking to bring in more awesome people to start Heroic content and move forward from there. Our application process is a little in depth, but we take pride and have been recognized in other games for our attitude towards gaming: don't be a %*!!*%##. Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs/Sun(Clean-up) @ 8pm EST(Server)/7pm CST. Days are subject to change as we fill our roster. Recruitment Needs DPS Boomkin (High) Mage (High) Warlock (High) Hunter (High) SPriest(Low) Ele (Low) Rogue (Low) Kitty (low) Death Knight (Low) Warrior (Low) Demon Hunter (Low) Monk (Low) Enhance (Low) Ret (Low) Tank Paladin(Low) Warrior (Low) Monk (Low) Demon Hunter (Low) Druid (Low) Healers Paladin (High) Monk (High) Priest (High) Druid (High) Shaman (High) Strong applications are always taken into consideration. Hit me up at Nylos#11610 for more information, or head to http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com to apply!Nylôs5 6d
6d 843 Guardian Druid LFG 843 Druid Guardian Mainspec looking for raiding guild with either TS3 or Discord voice communication. I am fully into tank with plans to start other roles much later on. Highest current tanked content is M VoW +4 Bolstering. Best way to contact me would be in game but I will try to look here when I can as well thanksAnahrakdek1 6d
6d (H) <Retro One Ten> Recruiting for H EN Evening Guys, <Retro One Ten> is looking to complete the rest of our highly functional raid team with committed and competent raiders. Starting as a WoTLK legacy guild, Retro Active moved onto current content with the same determination and vigor that carried us through many old school raids. We are in dire need of Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our raid team. Currently 1/7 in heroic EN, our progression has been slowed by non-regular healers and ranged dps. Our current schedule is tues/sunday 9:30pm - 12/12:30am (but is open to change by popular demand). Looking for fun yet focused raiders to continue progression. Contact Konich#11402 or add #Gamoff1417 for more information and recruitment questions.Banehorn1 6d
6d LF 4 pugs for Mythic EN - Thursday 10/20 <Rally> completed normal and heroic EN in our three hr Tuesday night raid. We are a few people shy of 20 for Mythic on our Thursday raid day. We're looking for some quality players to bring with us and fill in. Please contact me if you're interested after reading and understanding the information below: Our raid starts promptly at 8pm EST. Be online and flying to the stone by 7:45pm EST and ready to accept an invite. Be available to raid for three hours with no interruptions or afk's. We take two breaks on the hour. Have Discord downloaded and make sure your microphone works. Bring 3 flasks and use them. Bring +375 food, at least 2 stacks. Bring and use enough pots to reliably prepot and pot during the fight as well. Research Nythendra and Elerethe. Watch guide videos as well as videos from your class POV. Our raid environment is fun and relaxed. We don't have anyone yelling and it's very low pressure. This is made possible because all of our raiders follow these very simple, very reasonable expectations listed above. As far as specifics, we are looking for one healer (preferably resto shaman), and 4 DPS of any makeup though a feral druid would also be ideal. Avarraela#1295Avarraela0 6d
Oct 18 [H] 862 RDPS Destro lock LF Raiding Guild Hi , I know my class , role and have 7/7 N and 7/7H through Pugs. I would like to join a heroic raiding guild for any day of the week after 8.30 pm EST or 3.30 PM Pacific Time. Have all voice comm programs. I pull 200k dps on average and still improving. Know about warcraft logs to improve myself . Looking to join a progression raiding guild , would love to try mythic too. I play and have just one character in this game i.e my warlock . CheersElsafaust7 Oct 18