Dalaran

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h [A] Crowd Control - LF Competent Raiders Crowd Control - (Dalaran-US) is an Alliance guild focused on progression raiding that is currently 6/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare, with some of our members being 7/7N and 1/7 Heroic. Currently recruiting competent raiders, in need of Healer (Sham,Pally), and a variety of RDPS, MDPS (Rogue,Sham,DK,DH), MDPS/Tank OS (DK,DH), that are serious about Heroic into Mythic Raiding. We are all raiders from different servers with experience and are looking to build a solid raid team to progress through Legion content. We will work to help you get where you need, to make sure we are all performing at our best. Our Raid times will be Monday/Wednesday 7pm-11pm EST. Can contact me directly in game, GM Phrantk or any of the Crowd Control Officers in game or by responding in this thread. We require Discord for communication with guild members during raids.Gizooder1 2h
3h Unsacred Hello, Everyone.. Now Is The Time To join. Unsacred. new xpac new people /new things.new fun No one behind on gear or any of that stuff its a fresh start :p Unsacred is a Extreamly new raiding guild on U.S Dalaran server we recently created with a couple people who have an extensive history in top tier guilds and raiding throughout WoW. Unsacred is now recruiting! we are seeking new&old players/raiders of all levels and classes for Legion.& its Endgame Content.its also a Casual, fun guild.we are looking for helpful people who dislike drama and people who can avoid it looking for people who want to bolster our numbers, conversation and participation in everything we do, rather if its raiding/instances/pvp/mount runs old world content.. but i will stress our main goal for the most part is endgame raiding.. To entice you, we have the same exact guild features — bank, hall, cloak/tabard/shield/standard/hat/fanny pack — that everyone else does! The Only requirement that we have is..be at least 16 years of age. .. This new guild gives you a chance to bond with a group of like-minded people like no other guild can give you. There are no cliques, no groups who have been together for 5 years. Here we are all strangers who have a common interest. We want to take that interest and grow together as a guild and as friends. PST to join!.. or add battle tags..devilwarrior#1370 evil1491, dieseldemon#1127.Evilenvy17 3h
3h [A]Interest check for Late night raiding Hello all you night owls, insomniacs and those that prefer raiding endgame content in the we hours of the night. I am trying to gauge it it would be with the time and effort of setting up a guild and raid schedule for progression and Mythic+ runs. If you think that this something that you would be interested in please leave a message. I can add you in game, set up a discord etc. Ideally I would like to run raids Saturday/Sundays 1130pm/1200 CST - 4am. Days can change due to fit the majority but times need to be solid. I come from raiding experience from as far as vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich king. I have organized raids, I have lead raids within each of the above listed content. Most of my experience is from a Guild i was in on Aggamaggan called "Fear This". We had a semi hardcore core group. when the guild expended we had several groups on raid farm content. As for my experience as a raider, I have either tanked or healed. Thanks for your interest. Gamertag: MFxStrange#1922Hæthen2 3h
4h Logistics 7/7N 1/7H LFM Hi all, Logistics is currently looking for a few more dedicated raiders to push our roster to the 20m mark we need for mythic progression. ALL prospective raiders must go through a trial phase and be accepted by an officer or the raid leader before they are apart of the core. We here at Logistics EXPECT every raider to have an upbeat attitude and they must be able to take criticism. Raiders that expect one shots every time need not read any farther. That being said if you are still interested the classes we are currently recruiting are listed below, along with our raid times, the way we communicate during raids, and ways you can get in touch with us besides responding to this post. Current Classes/Specs we are in need of: Ranged: Hunter Spriest Healers: Restoration Shaman Tanks: Warrior Blood DK Guardian Druid Communication: Teamspeak 3 Raid Times: Tues: 9:45-12am EST Wed: 9:45-12am EST Thurs: 9:45-12am EST ATTN: WE DO NOT CALL RAID EARLY, IF YOU CAN'T STAY THE ENTIRE NIGHT YOU WILL NOT RAID THAT NIGHT, IF YOU DIP EARLY YOU WILL BE DISMISSED FROM THE RAID TEAM AND POSSIBLY THE GUILD.(We understand life happens, but if you won't be able to stay the entire duration please let us know prior to raid so we can make a judgement call as to if you will be raiding with us that night.) Add-ons: DBM/Big Wigs RCLootCouncil EXRT(note function) Details/Skada/Recount(Pick One) You can get ahold of us through one of the btags specified below: Raid Lead: Natoor#11652 Main Tank:Goose#1913 Website: Under construction currentlyKimboali2 4h
5h 851 Tank LF skilled Heroic/Mythic guild Have tanked for 5 years now with mythic raiding experience, currently have a 851 DH and am working on gearing my monk as well. I am looking to join a guild of skilled raiders who are looking to improve as players and progress in a timely manner. I dont wanna waste my time or your time so I am looking to be surrounded by skilled players where we can all learn and grow. I am currently 7/7N 1/7H in two days of raiding. Battletag - Profoundsoup#1577Profoundsoup0 5h
6h Fire Mage LF Fri/Sat Raid Team Hey! I'm looking for a raid team in need a Fire Mage that raids Fri/Sat preferably at 6pm to 9pm. Any takers?Magejpmlls0 6h
9h 840 Outlaw/HPally LF Raiding Guild Myself and my RL friend are looking for a raiding guild. We recently came back to the game after a long hiatus, I hadn't played since Cata. We recently hit 840, and would like to get into raiding. We both work normal day shifts and are off around 5pm most nights. Please let me know if anyone has any need for us both. Its a package deal too :pSedaran2 9h
9h [H] Warrior Tank and RSham LF Team My friend Vandred and I went Horde to join a friend's team on a different server, but couldn't seem to get coordinated with their raid times, and now we're looking for a home. We're interested in Mythic+ and Heroic raiding during weeknights (M-Th starting around 7:30 - 8:30 PM server) and can be reached in-game most evenings.Jadewyn2 9h
10h (H) Holy/Shadow Priest LF Looking to get into a guild running dungeons/ mythics. Mainly run holy heals. Raided back in BC (Holy Heals) and Wrath (Holy/Disc heals) Looking to raid again if time permits.Wallenford3 10h
12h [A] Looking for Guild with older player base Gearing a Holy Priest and Prot Warrior. Interested in... (a) Light raiding, 5 mans, Battleground, maybe some arena, (b) Not interested in taking things too seriously but serious enough to have fun and probably find a spot on a 2-3 day a week raid schedule. (c) Prefer working professionals like myself who are just looking to unwind a bit after the day, no guilds run by kids. Please don't contact me if you're just adding headcount for the sake of guild rewards. (d) Discord / Mumble / Jabber (e) Not the weirdest guy on your raid roster, probably the most sarcastic. Reach out in game - lets chat. ThanksJavafanatic0 12h
12h [H] R-Pally R-B-Druid LF Guild We transfered here for the start of Legion and have yet to find a guild to join. We are looking for a Casual / Semi-Serious guild. We are looking to do Instances, Mythics Instances, Raiding maybe PvP on the side. We are on often (almost daily) but can only commit to a raiding schedule after 8pm EST. Overall we've been playing since BC and are just looking for a new group of people to have fun with. Please contact us through: Battletag - NyteWolf#1285 Virca#1322 Whispers - Ssagaji Virca Ret Pally -844- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Ssagaji/simple Resto/Bom Druid -847/843- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Virca/simpleSsagaji0 12h
12h Knights Union (A) Recruiting Raiders Knights Union and alliance guild on the Dalaran Server is looking for raid minded individuals to add to our roster. We currently have two raid teams with a third one on the way. Our Hardcore Progression teams raids Tues/Thurs from 730-1030 pm est and occasionally will stay later to down a boss or two. This team is completely built around progression and requires 100% attendance unless an emergency. We use the DKP loot system. At the time of this post we are 7/7 N and 3/7 H in EN. our second team is a casual more laid back approach that raids Mon/Wed 730-1030 est and allows you to miss one raid per month. It is currently 5/7 N EN at the time of this post. We will be forming a third hardcore progression team in mid October to start raiding at the end of October. This team will have the same requirements as the Hardcore team we have now. It will raid on the weekends Friday and Saturday 10pm-1am est. So those interested can jump in and be ready to apply on the 15th of October. If you are interested or have questions you can either visit out website at www.knightsunion.enjin.com or you can find me in game real id Duvdar#1675Seaphiel1 12h
15h [A]Underdogs - Lf EXCEPTIONAL Raiders! Hi Everyone! Hope you are having a fantastic day! Underdogs just recently transfered here from Stormrage. We weren't fans of the Q times, and decided to do something about it. Majority of our team moved here to Dalaran, with the exception of a few players, so we are looking to replace the empty slots on the roster with EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS! We need 2 RDPS (NO MAGES) & 1 MDPS (NO LEATHER) for SELECT SPOTS for our 20m semi hardcore Raid Team. We raid Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-11:30pm (est) - We do ask that you are comfortable with using Teamspeak 3, have and are up to date on all required raiding addons, and can work well with others. We accept 830+, but prefer closer to 840. Willing to work with players who are new to raiding, provided they can take critical analysis and feedback. We are looking to push MYTHIC progression. Below is a link to our current (and updated daily) Raid Roster! http://bit.do/underdogRRoster Our guild currently (due to recent transfer) is made up of about 25-30 (we still have people moving to the server over the course of the next month) of us, who range between 21 and 45yrs of age, from all walks of life. We understand that real life comes first, but we also expect our Raiders to show up to raid consistently. We have been around for 6 years, moving as a group across servers when a server dies or becomes unplayable due to whatever reason. We are close knit, but we also welcome newbies to join the guild. We have an active guild chat, teamspeak, guild facebook group, and offer free guild repairs to ALL ranks, and even have a dedicated bank tab for those who become active members of the guild. We also do events together, and can often be found grouped doing world quests, instance runs, or even old school raids together! If this sounds like the guild for you, talk to anyone in guild for an invite, If you are interested in raiding seek out myself, Lareux, Virote or Hawkril for more info!Adélei0 15h
23h Looking for Singaporean guilds Me and my friends would love to join any SG or Australia guilds for raiding/pvp. Any guild is okay if the time zone or timings are similar to sgBreildon5 23h
1d [A] <Order of the Righteous> Our Cause is Righteous..... <Order of the Righteous> Is recruiting people that wish to dedicate themselves to the ideals of Vanilla wow. That's right! We firmly believe in the ideals of the past, and pridefully place our banners in every location of the world. Some of the these old ideals are: Striving to build a community within our inner guild. Assisting players in our own guild whenever they need help, and whenever we can offer our assistance. Some people believe that a social guild that actively communicates with each other is a thing of the past, which is why we do our very best to communicate both verbally and in guild chat! (We use Discordapp) We are a guild that promotes selflessness rather than selfishness. We hold a strong claim that we are a Charity guild over a PVP / PVE guild. What does that imply? Helping new players become champions, and giving as much as we can back to our community. We strongly believe that the community makes the player base, and without a 'good' player base we have a destructive, spiteful, hateful, trollish community built on the pillars of hate, and greed. Most guilds nowadays do not post events on the calendar, our calendar is generally filled with various times to cater to those in Australia, Europe, the East Coast, and the West Coast. We have all kinds of events, for all kinds of people. We are the only guild that changes our colors to show support for fallen serviceman (Red / White / Blue), promote breast cancer awareness (Pink), promote LGBT unity (Rainbow), promote awareness for certain genocides such as the Armenian Genocide (Red / Orange / Blue), promotes unity in certain worldly events like the shootings in France (Red / White / Blue), and to top it off we have a SPECIFIC day every month where we cater to veterans and help them with their basic needs. Order of the Righteous prides itself on helping others, especially when we can lend the assistance in real life. We are the -ONLY- guild that has brought together big donations to send to the American Cancer Society, and the Red Cross. We even have set up donations for animals, and have raised awareness about animal abuse in farms.The bottom line is that our events aren't standard, our guild isn't your usual guild that simply PVE's or PVP's. Many of us have joined this guild to dedicate our time to other people, our community, and each other. If you believe in the old ideals of Vanilla, and what it meant to be a social, active, kind, caring, loving guild, then OOTR is the home for you. (We're also one of the biggest WPVP Guilds and tend to destroy Orgrimmar for hours on end. :D) For extra evidence, we've set up a page in Imgur where you can look through some of our photos. https://imgur.com/gallery/I16fD Also we have more pictures of the RAOK on our website. http://ootr.enjin.com/gallery/m/40582856/album/280819 For Legion Content: We're currently seeking all classes for Mythic Dungeons. Some people are under geared, thus we will do Heroics / Normals to help them out. We currently have a team set up for raiding, our raid times for that raid group is: 8PM-12AM Friday-Sunday. Our second raid team is being set up to cater to Australians and Europeans. The Third is being set up to cater to people on the east coast, or early morning raiders. What about PVP? Order of the Righteous is the biggest 'QUALITY > Quantity' guild on the server. While we may have a lot of raiders, we also have a lot of PVPers, or people that PVP on the side. We were the only guild that was able to amass 200 people to flood Orgrimmar at a given time. If you uphold interest in PVE, PVP, and the RAOK. Join us and help us spread a message of unity, socialization, and generosity.Kornbredkhan95 1d
1d [H] <Dissonance> recruiting, LF heals & RDPS Dissonance is a new casual raiding guild that is looking for new raiders. Specifically we're looking for a healer, and 2 melee dps. A death knight would be preferred but not necessary. Would prefer ilvl 840+. We raid twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm-12am server time. We're a guild that's very relaxed in how we approach things, accepting players of all experience levels so long as they're willing to learn and put forth the necessary effort. We use personal loot as our method of loot distribution. If someone gets an item which is not an upgrade and can be traded, we settle it through loot council. We use Discord for voice communication. If you're interested in joining, please contact me either in-game or here on the forums. Thank you for your time!Natssuaeva1 1d
1d Vengeance DH looking for new guild I am a Vengeance DH looking for a new, more active raiding guild. Not looking for anything too hardcore, but I am looking to work through all end game content. My current ilvl is 841. If there is any interested guilds out there please contact me.Kostarran1 1d
1d [H] 847 RDPS Destro lock LF Raiding Guild Hi , I know my class , role and have done EN Normal through pugs. I would like to join a raiding guild for any day of the week after 6.30 pm EST or 3.30 PM Pacific Time. Have all voice comm programs. Know about warcraft logs to improve myself . Looking to join a progression raiding guild for normal , heroics , would love to try mythic too. I play and have just one character in this game i.e my warlock . CheersElsafaust3 1d
1d 863 R Shaman 7/7H LF Hardcore Raiding Good day, I am searching for a tight knitted group to tackle mythic raid content. I am aiming to become one of the top resto shaman of the world and would like to find a guild in need of a dedicated hardcore healer. I am a very competitive person and I always try to find ways to improve. Current ranking from warcraftlogs Rank #174 healer in heroic EN Rank #33 Rshaman in heroic EN My schedule: availability Sun-Mon 7pm-11pm EST Fri-Sat. 5pm-12am EST Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qLbkFXtDPpQhncV6/#fight=2 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16135601/latest/#metric=hps Ltitle about me: I started in BC and raided throughout cataclysm always tackling hard content. I quit due to stagnant content in cataclysm and transfer to League of Legends where I played at a diamond level. After hearing the good news about legion, I return to WoW at prepatch. I am much more competitive than I ever was and always try to compete with others healers in my raid and server, and around the world. I am the person who is willing to do anything to help my guild clear content. Reason for guild change : I want to play at a competitive level and not have to carry the healing team all the time. With my current group, mythic progression does not seem possible. I don't want a guild to hold me back due to players not performing or trying as hard as I am. Inot addition, I want a guild who can benefit a great healer to clear challenging content together. Add me on battletag or leave a post and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your time. Battletag ID: jhinkin#1398Mawna0 1d
1d <H> Inglorious Hello! <Inglorious> Is currently recruiting new members for Legion! Our main focus is to raid into Heroic and eventually Mythic content and clear this expansion. We have cleared all of WoD raids but were not able to start Mythic content due to a lack of raiders. We are leveling, and running dungeons to gear members up to be prepared for raiding. We are a semi-casual-hardcore raiding guild and will be using a loot system to distribute gear. We are a mature guild, profanity is used at time, the jokes are "interesting" and we are not looking for young players. If you cant take a joke then please do not apply :) We have the same core of raiders that we started WoD with and would like to expand from there. The first couple raid sessions will be used as a trial of sorts, to see if the newer members will be able to handle not standing in fire. We have a voice server and website that allow our members to communicate more efficiently. We expect our raiders to be consistent. That means show up on time, and show up prepared and ready to go. We do not want to have to wait around for people to show in order to start fighting. People need to understand that this is new content and wipes will happen, therefore we need members to be patient and understanding. Of course we will also be accepting players who are just looking for a home, we have many members that do not raid but enjoy hunting achievements and PvP. If you are interested in joining please add Kal to your bnet friends and contact her about joining : LightScythe#1758. If she is unable to be reached my bnet is Zlacry#1369 or contact any officer in game Kebi, Tprime, Greknon, Tuckbobert or Nelthane. 5/7 Normal. P.S. No more Demon hunters for raid, looking for more ranged, a Spriest, a Ret Paladin, a boomkin and offspec healers.Zlacry23 1d
1d disc priest or prot pally lf guild raid times no later than 930 on thurs, would like a combination of a weekday and weekend or two weekend nights no later than 11st. tumbleweed#1419Dicsobunny0 1d
1d Weekend Raiding Guild Paying your Xfer Weekend Raiding guild Saturday-Sunday 6pm-10pm central Hunters-High Mage-High Lock-High Priest-none As title states we are willing to pay for your server transfer is you are looking to join the guild and do progressive mythic raiding on Mal Ganis. Please contact myself at Senax#1743 I will respond when I get home from work in the evenings. Here is our recruitment thread for more info http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749385746Senax2 1d
1d [A] DK looking for late pm/early am guild Is there any guild out there that operates on a later schedule? I've got work/kids now and can only play Late pm (>11) or early am. Did hardcore top 3 server raiding back in vanilla and tbc.Mortifex1 1d
1d [A] Afterhours 2/7 H is Looking For More We're a recently formed guild created in anticipation of Legion. WoD was boring, and most of us quit at some point during the expansion, but now we're back and ready to get into Legion's raiding content. Our goal is to maintain a low stress environment in the guild, but still tackle new bosses as they arrive. RL always comes first, and we don't have it in us anymore to treat the game like a job. Raid times are 7-10 pm EST on Wednesday/Thursday, with Fridays slated for optional clean-up if we so choose. What we're most interested in right now is ranged dps. Even though we're not currently in need of any tanks or healers, we're pretty flexible, so don't hesitate to join us anyway. Like what you see? Visit our site at: http://afterhours-dalaran.enjin.com for more details on what we're all about. If you have any burning questions or would like an invite, you can contact me in-game, or on my Btag: Leaf #11773 Thanks, and see you on the Broken Isles!Leafel11 1d
1d <A> 853 resto druid LF progression raid team can't post on my main due to some circumstances, but I am currently looking for a new raiding team. I am looking for a guild who is currently in heroic progression and is looking to do mythic progression as well.I would also like a guild that is social and active. I am an experienced healer with multiple World of Logs parses and heroic raiding experience for many tiers. I am looking for a night time raiding team. Days don't matter. If you are interested leave a reply below and leave your battletag and I will be in touch.Ironhunt1 1d
1d <Internet Bullies> Hardcore-ish Progression: 7/7N 7/7H, Starting Mythic on Sunday 10/2 [A] Internet Bullies is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top 100US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion. The goal is to reach the top 100 again at some point this expansion. Our core is a very tight knit group. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are looking to add to that core and polish off our mythic roster (cliche i know). We are looking for individuals with top raiding experience. Our DPS spots are very competitive and we expect you to be able to push competitive numbers while doing mechanics. You're also expected to maintain a near perfect attendance. We do not recruit for the bench so we depend on you to be reliable. Our raid schedule is: Sunday 8-12pm EST Monday 8-12pm EST Tuesday 8-12pm EST Current recruiting needs: DPS: Mage Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter Ele shaman We recruit the player not just the class. So if you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at internetbullies.enjin.com or contact us via bnet Warmachine#1364, Shynn#1383, or Aurora#1587 We look forward to hearing from you!Wãrmachine2 1d
1d (H)<Solid> looking for Mature Players Hello everyone. First, thank you so much for taking the time to view this post. About us..We are a Guild that thrives on working together and experiencing content. We are adults from all over with families, jobs, kids. We play WoW to have FUN! We are looking for more likeminded people to join us in our goals to see Legions content. Especially seeking Healers...BUT... If you are at least level 20+, New Player or returning player, enjoy the game and want to have Fun, we may be what you are seeking. We have a dedicated TS3 server for all our chatting needs. :) Our raid times atm is projected to be around 8PM EST start time. (Subject to change based on Guild members availability). We have no other special out of this world rules to go by. There is one essential Rule however..... Treat other players as you would want to be treated. Harassment, Racial Slurs, you know...the bad stuff, will not be tolerated. Sure, we may get a little wild in TS but it is limited with that respect in mind. Just be smart and have fun. :) If you have any questions please contact anyone in the guild. For new players: In your chat line just type "/who solid" without the quotes and a list of our members should show up for you. Just Right click a name and Whisper. Hope to see you all in game.Ivylena12 1d
1d 1/7H Kusso LF heals/DPS Kusso is a Semi-Casual guild on Dalaran that raids 2 days a week.. Our goal is to Progress and have fun raiding in a low stress environment. We will progress into mythic once we have cleared Heroic. Currently 1/7H Raid Times: Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm Eastern. We expect what most raiding guilds want: watch strat videos, come prepared (pots/flasks/food), and a desire to progress. Raid needs: Healer - 1 or 2 needed - any of the listed will work MW Holy/Disc priest Resto Sham Holy Pallie DPS - Ranged >melee atm Ele Sham Warlock SP Boomkin Hunter Rogue DK - Unholy WW Warrior Our guild site is kussoguild.com Contact Badsyfy - Syfy#1592 Mush - stayfrosty#1224Badsyfy1 1d
1d [A] 7/7N 1/7H guild recruiting We are looking for three players to join our ranks to raid with our core group. We need 1 healer and 2 ranged dps. Our raid hours are 8h00-11h00 PM EST on Wednesday and Thursday. We are mostly looking for : -Resto shaman -Disc Priest -Fire mage To get more information contact me Toofattowin#11999Dwallex1 1d
1d [A] 846 Mage moving to Dalaran Hey all, I have been looking through various realms and I am curious how raiding is on Dalaran. I have already cleared EN on Normal and Nythendra on Heroic so I am hoping to find a decent raid team that is looking in to Mythic+ and gearing up in Normal and Heroic EN.Pyroblastina4 1d
1d [A] LF Fun Friendly Raiders <The Last Haven> is a former (only a month ago) reroll guild who is looking to fill its ranks a little more for Legion. We have an awesome group of members who are all very helpful and friendly. You can read about our goals for this guild in its creation here. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748574867#post-1 We want to keep the guild relatively small and tight knit. We are not looking to be Top 50 or anything we just want to have fun playing a game we love and to progress through the content at a fair pace. Right now our Raid time are Thurs and Mon 9pm-12am server. This is subject to change. If you are interested please post in the Recruitment area of our forums please. lasthaven.shivtr.comFexine4 1d
2d The Void Guild Master So the Guild Master of The Void (Matrimony blood elf pally) thinks its ok to abuse people on other realms apparently he is quite well known for his abusive nature on woman in general. But today he thought telling my mrs (who plays for enjoyment) that she was absolutely useless and was just another wow sl#t who must be looking for old men to pleasure, she should go kill herself and her family and alot of other illiterate slurge but you get the point.. he proceeded to threaten his own guildies to give him lead as to kick her or they would be kicked from the guild.. Top notch bloke. My Mrs was understandably pissed off but he also made her feel like crap.. Point of this was not to dribble to much but to let people know that this idiot is the GM of this guild so id stay well clear of it and if your in it go find a more friendly environment this guy has some real issues.0 2d
2d Looking for a guild to have fun with and raid I am looking for a guild to join on Dalaran. The toon I am posting on is my alt but I am willing to transfer my main I have over to join the guild as well for the raiding parties he is a ilvl 836 ret pally named Revizul. He is Alliance atm but if needed a faction change is possible. My available times to raid would be Wednesdays thru Fridays(possibly Saturdays?). I work part time at a resort right now Sunday - Tuesday and my times I go in fluctuate between morning and evening shifts so for the most part Wednesday thru Friday are my best days. Saturday would be fine but only if the raiding is in the afternoon or at least finishes by no later than 10pm. My time zone is east coast which I know is same as the realm which works out wonderfully on that end. I will check back here for any responses as well as my Battletag is ShadowMurloc#1534 if you would like to contact me there as well. Thanks to all who take time to look over and consider me as a guild member! :)Eitrue1 2d
2d Any Horde oldies left on this server? Who's left from Vanilla/BC days? Any ex-Unleashed or Doom still around? There was a Facebook thread a while back of a bunch of returning players planning to come back to the server, curious if anyone's actually started playing again; perhaps on different accounts like myself.Drinkjin2 2d
2d [A]835 Mage LF Fri/Sat Raid Hello! I'm a ilvl 835 Fire Mage looking for a guild that raids Fri/Sat preferably at 6pm to 9pm. I do have previous raid experience.Magejpmlls1 2d
2d Geared Mage Looking For Guild [A] Hello, I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids on fri/sat preferably at 6pm to 9pm. My ilvl is 835 at the time of writing this. By the way I'm a student and my schedule tends to be a little random.Magejpmlls1 2d
2d 844 Warlock LF SAT/SUN Raiding Hello all, I am looking to get into raiding but only problem is my guild raids T/TH and I can only raid on SAT/SUN due to work and school. I have 0 raiding experience but I learn fast. I just really got into WoW this expansion since my main game LoL (Diamond 1/Masters) got a little stale. I have been playing league Of Legends for 5 years now (Not that it matters). My faction is Horde and I do not really want to switch over to Alliance. TY MSG Me: TJCOOL#1392Orpzzi1 2d
3d [A] <Tension Tamer> Recruiting for H/Mythic Hello! This is a new guild on Dalaran recruiting all roles and classes to get ready to down some serious raiding content. We are planning for minimalist raid times starting out: 8pm-11pm est on Sunday and Monday nights. I've got specific goals in mind centered on raiding efficiently. This means a couple things for a prospective recruit: -You can take and give polite criticism and feedback often, and act on it immediately. -You are capable of fast and meaningful improvement as a player in terms of both playing your spec and working through boss mechanics. -You research your class/spec and appropriate logs and analyze your own and others' gameplay outside of raid times. -You are prepared for raid right on time. -You do not take criticism or being temporarily sat out on off nights too personally. I know that seems daunting, but my goal is to create a friendly and open environment for improvement and serious content. I hope to keep the criticism, feedback, and organization required for this without the drama and negativity that can come with it. I first want to collect a good group of 10-20 people to farm heroic, and then work on filling that out and smoothing out the edges to begin mythic content. We might be a little late to the party for an EN clear, but I plan to complete it :). Other than that, our core group of friends are easy to talk to and friendly and we're usually just hanging out in Discord/Skype while playing. We welcome new players to make guild chat fun :). Finally, unrelated, but yes, the guild name is a reference to Coco Peru's quest for the Tension Tamer Tea. It goes without saying that we are definitely LGBT friendly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4Phcjy4o4 Reply here or even add me in game (Mephim#1314) if you have questions or are interested! -Mohya the best mistweaver ever out of the 10 that existMohya0 3d
3d [A] 849 Prot Pally Looking for guild Currently looking for a raiding guild after coming to this server at the start of legion after not really playing in WoD and MoP. The raid times would have to be after 9pm est or close to it due to the times i work. Days after pretty fluid for me. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game.Qulsen0 3d
3d (H) <Retro One Ten> Recruiting for H EN Evening Guys, <Retro One Ten> is looking to complete the rest of our highly functional raid team with committed and competent raiders. Starting as a WoTLK legacy guild, Retro Active moved onto current content with the same determination and vigor that carried us through many old school raids. We are in dire need of Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our raid team. Currently 1/7 in heroic EN, our progression has been slowed by non-regular healers and ranged dps. Our current schedule is tues/sunday 9:30pm - 12/12:30am (but is open to change by popular demand). Looking for fun yet focused raiders to continue progression. Contact Konich#11402 or add #Gamoff1417 for more information and recruitment questions.Banehorn0 3d
3d [A] LF Late night raid guild Hello, I am interested in looking for a guild that does late night or early morning raiding. I am currently Prot spec'd warrior with 843 ilvl and still gearing. able to tank Heroics and Mythics. Send me a message, Game tag. MFxStrange#1922Hæthen2 3d
3d looking for west cost guild 101 Am looking for a guild based on the west cost. As I am a new player to wow need a guild the is willing to help and teach about the game I am a experienced gamer I have a good idea but these is a large game and many ins and out that I do not know. I work full time and have a family so life comes first. also I prefer using TS I think it allows for a better game experience's when gaming. Don't just send me an invite I prefer you to reply to this. so if it sounds like I would fit your guild just let me know. Thank you for your time.Maltodoku1 3d
3d [H] <Crescendo> - 7/7 N - LF Raiders <Crescendo> is a Horde guild looking for positive, active and engaging members to strengthen our ranks for both PvE and PvP or casual play. We currently have 2 raid teams looking for raiders as well as have plans on building a Rated BG team or 2 for the PvP side of things. The guild is very open and welcoming to new members for adventures in Legion together. Raid Team 1: 7/7 N Days: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (Subject to change) Times: 8 pm ST (EST) - 11 pm ST (EST) Current Needs: - Ranged DPS (any class) - Melee DPS (any class) Raid Team 2: Days: Friday and Saturday (Subject to change with 1 day possibly added) Times: 11:30 pm ST (EST) - 2:30 am ST (EST) Current Needs: - Ranged DPS (any class) - Melee DPS (any class) - Healers - Resto Druid - MW Monk - Holy or Disc Priest With the above being said, all raiders are welcome and encouraged to apply as raid structure is subject to change based on attendance for any given raid day, fight mechanics, etc. Currently we are looking for any and all PvPers interested in Random BG's, Arena's and Rated BG's. For anymore information please visit http://www.crescendo-dal.com/ or you can reach any of our Officers on B.net through these battle tags. Kodafear - Kodabear#1216 Frozencure - Frozensky#1906 Subverses - PaiNfuL#1676 Ulfgaar - Nuzko#1932Subverses5 3d
3d Public Discord For All! (Please Read) There are many guilds, guild leaders, officers, new players, and random people that would love to have their own Voice Channel to be able to communicate with their friends to. Yet they do not understand what it takes to create one, or they do not uphold the ability to pay for one like Ventrilo and various others that may exist. What is Discord? Discord is a communication app that you can use via on a browser, or download it at Discordapp.com It's free to use, and all you gotta do is verify your email (Security measure), to ensure you're a real person. Once you're signed in on the top left hand corner is the "Settingup_Guidelines" text edit channel, by clicking that you're able to read all the rules, and setting up information associated with Discord. Which all in all will take you about 5 minutes. Why should I use Discord? Discord can help bring people together, it can introduce you to new guild mates, and help you establish new friends on the server. Discord can help your guild establish raids, events, and other activities by providing a social means. Can anyone use this Discord, even if they're not on Dalaran? Everyone is welcome to use it, no matter where they are. I am offering a free Public Discord, with Admins that will regulate activities that go on in it. It's a free to use public Discord for anyone and everyone that needs a place to listen to music, interact with new people, meet new people, and recruit for their guild! That's right I even said guild recruitment! That sounds great, so how do I join it? Once you've downloaded it, or signed up (takes 1min) and verified your email to their website. You can find a link on the left hand side when you open the program on the browser, or on your PC. Its a plus sign, that when you click on it gives you two options. "Create a server, and Join a server." Click on Join a server, and copy paste this into it: https://discord.gg/vyp4G8c Now you've finally joined the Discord channel that's great! Where was the setting up thing located again? On the top left hand corner. There are Voice Channels, and Text Channels. Click on the Text Channel, "Settingup_Guidelines" to help you get started, and start your journey to fully understanding what Discord is about! Enjoy. -KornbredkhanKornbredkhan6 3d
3d [A] 853Outlaw/851Hpally LF Guild We were fed up with our "Casual/ Progression" raid guild and are looking for a new home! In our last Heroic EN I pulled anywhere from 250-300kdps (picture proof from two lvl 5 keystone groups) , and my friend, pally, was our top healer, beating out druids and shamans. WE are looking for a guild that does Mythics, Keystones, and Raids, as well as other fun things!! Please email me and add my battletag Velaynah#1136 lelandkulok@gmail.comVelaynah1 3d
3d Dalaran Guild Merge Benevolence is accepting recruits and mergers, the talent on this realm is spread to thin. We don't have many rules, we're just not fond of constant complaining or vulgarity. If you are fine w/ working together, learning mechanics or just helping each other out, this may be the guild for you. Let's clean up Dalaran a little and bring a solid guild out of this post.Priestgeek3 3d
4d [A] <Crucial> 7/7 normal Recruiting adults <Crucial> Raid times: Tues/Thurs: 10-midnight server time (eastern), Saturday 10-12a bleed over occasionally, and if everyone is available. We're currently teaming up with another guild of similar size to clear EN weekly while we recruit internally to start a more favorable raid schedule (above). We need a solid 2nd tank, and ranged DPS. But will consider everyone. We're aiming to raid with 12-15ish people to farm normal, and progress through heroics. Potentially mythic as well, as long as we can maintain our small schedule. About us: We all used to raid, and push content incredibly hard in WoW and other MMO's. Then life happened. Kids, careers, families. We got older. We still want to kill things, and we still take raiding seriously, but it has to be done quickly and efficiently with no wasted time out of our very small schedule. We're adults (30-35), we say !@#$ a lot. We tell horrible jokes. We play the game at an always acceptable and (very) occasionally exceptional level. What we're looking for: Other people in a similar situation as us. You're good at the game, you want to raid and take it seriously, but you're limited on time and can only commit to a couple of days a week. If you're in a similar situation, and don't mind a smaller guild size, please reach out and we'll chat over voice at the least. Whisper in game for more info. Dragonsedai#1468 Odii#1835 Rasix#1785Winten3 4d
4d [A] A State of Arrogance -We are recruiting to fill our raid team for legion, small guild of players who just enjoy playing the game. -mature guild so 18+ - Farming mythics currently to gear raiders. - Planning on pushing raid content and keystones upon release. Raid times will be Tues & Thurs 7:30pm - 11:00pm server time. Looking For: Hunter Shadow Priest Rogue Dk / Warrior DPS We will invite any serious player looking to get into end game content, as long as you have a good attitude and can play in a calm environment while getting stuff done! Add me on btag for more info! Dylan#1149Cereibas6 4d
4d [A] Rogue looking for guild Hello guilds of Dalaran! I am a returning player looking to find a guild to tackle normal and heroic content with as a melee damage dealer. Being able to raid 3-4 days a week is a priority for me so a late night schedule would make the most sense, something past 10PM EST to 3AM would work well. If your guild sounds like a good fit send me a message in game if you want to get to know me better. Battletag: Scotah#1996Ranneran1 4d