Dalaran

Jul 31, 2014 Jul 30, 2014 Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 22, 2014 Jul 16, 2014 Jul 15, 2014
Weekly 25m Alt / Pug N SoO Run Welcome to Bubblebut's 25m Raiding Siege of Orgrimmar happening every Friday night from 6pm – 10pm EST. Let’s set the ground rules right off the bat: ... Loot in my raid is very simple, it’s MS>OS. Thus the following applies; MS>OS. IF a person has already obtained a MS item this raid, they are ineligible for another MS piece unless no one else rolls on that item. OS has no limitations Why do PUG runs fail? ... About me, your raid leader. I am 8/14H on my main raiding toon Alterßoy-Kel'Thuzad, 582 ilvl, my 2nd toon Semperheal is a 564 disc / shadow priest 14/14N, that I finally was accepted to a 25m heroic 10/14H guild. So my only raiding toon that I have left is Bubblebut, 2/14N 523 resto shaman, my ilvl might be low but I know my class very well and heal beyond my ilvl. What can you expect on 5/23/2014 raid night? Great group of players Great pulls a good / relaxed raiding experience Quick loot At least the first 4 bosses downINVITES? Add me – Marine4you#1870 I will send out invites to all the raiders within 30 minutes of the start of the raid I want to be starting on Trash and pulling the 1st boss / setting up the first boss not later than 6pm EST ADDED NOTES ... This event may be recorded/live streamed on the internet. Your voice and virtual likeness may be viewed or recorded by individuals not involved with OpenRaid. OpenRaid is not responsible nor liable for any issues arising from your involvement in this transmission or recording. Bubblebut2
Jul 13, 2014
Looking for a guild Hello all I amd a 548 prot pally looking for a guild that raids current content. I have only done up to flex one but would like to get further or even try normals. I have only been playing for 8 months and still have a lot to learn. I can also play ret if need be but may not have the best dps seeing as I have little gear for it. If you don't mind teaching me and helping get better then message me in game. Thank you and happy hunting :) Wardroy2
Jul 13, 2014 Jul 11, 2014 Jul 7, 2014 Jul 3, 2014 Jul 2, 2014
A-<Left Hand Voodoo> LF raiders for 2nd 10man <Left Hand Voodoo> is recruiting for our second 10-man raid team. We’re looking for a few DPS, both ranged and melee, as well as a healer to fill our ranks. Raid 2 is in a progression phase of SoO. We’ve gone as far as 7/14N with fill-ins, and 5/14N with our former core raiders. But with summer and RL obligations, Raid 2’s lost some folks, and we’re looking for reliable people to make solid progression before WoD is released (and to bolster our roster for the next x-pac, as well). The tanks for the group, who do the bulk of the raid leading, are both very experienced raiders and currently 3/14 heroic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 p.m. server time. Minimum requirements for consideration are as follows: DPS: - Item level of 530 - Consistently able to put out at least 100k dps. - Ability to attend both raid nights every week with flasks and pots, and be properly gemmed, enchanted and reforged. Healers: - Item level of 530 - Competitive healing numbers and knowledge of your class. - Ability to attend both raid nights every week with flasks and pots, and be properly gemmed, enchanted and reforged. It’s also important to know that we’re a mature bunch and expect our raiders to be the same way. The bulk of our raiders are adults 21 and over (in fact, 21 is on the young side), so we’d prefer raiders who fit into that dynamic and behave accordingly. Don’t worry, though – we aren’t stuffy boring old folks. We’re close-knit (many have been raiding together since Vanilla) and have a lot of fun while we raid. Sound good to you? Please reach out. All inquiries will be considered on a case by case basis :) If interested, you can whisper/message Mandahpanda (also known as Cayalah), or Normalnate (also known as Dreshen, Notsonormal and Calteriea). It’s much better to contact us in-game as opposed to replying to this post; you’ll get an immediate response! Mandahpanda0
Jul 2, 2014 Jun 30, 2014
[A] <Sacrifice> Selling Heroic Siege-25 14/14 Sacrifice on US-Mannoroth (Eastern) is offering Alliance players the chance to clear Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar-25 and get your Kor'kron Juggernaut before the drop rate goes from "guaranteed" to "same time next week?". We can only accept payment in World of Warcraft gold, usually via a disposable guild bank that you've transferred to Mannoroth/Blood Furnace/Nazjatar for that purpose. The good news is that we don't want nearly as much gold as a lot of our competitors! Pricing: First Wing (Immerseus through Sha of Pride): 80K Second Wing (Galakras through Nazgrim): 80K Third Wing (Malkorok through Thok the Bloodthirsty): 90K Fourth Wing (Siegecrafter Blackfuse and Paragons): 90K Garrosh Hellscream (No mount): 200K - A chance of recieving a Heroic BoA. - The heroic kill achievements. - Hellscream's Downfall Title! - Chance to bonus roll loot.Garrosh Hellscream (Plus mount): 275K. - Includes everything in the 200K deal, plus a cool rideable robot scorpion-thing to call your own. Bulk Packages 8/14H Bosses (Immerseus through Nazgrim): 140k 11/14H Bosses (Immerseus through Thok): 230k 13/14H Bosses (Immerseus through Paragons): 320k 14/14H Bosses (Immerseus through Garrosh) without mount: 520k 14/14H Bosses (Immerseus through Garrosh) with mount: 595k All runs include any loot our raiders do not need (which is all tank gear, all tier tokens and everything not warforged, at a minimum) as well as the chance to coin loot off of bosses and maybe even hear our GM say rude words to us for when we make him mad. There is no minimum item level, no minimum skill level and no class restriction. If you're level 90, and you can be online at 8:30PM Eastern on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, we'll take you. If at all possible we will not sell the same run to two different people with the same loot requirements (if you're a mage we won't put you on the same run as another clothy-caster or Vanquisher, for example).This may result in a short delay, but that's preferable to watching some other joker get a heroic Garrosh weapon because he beat you on a dice roll. Nobody wants to see that. Replies via RealID to Friednug#1183 or Randomtag#1914. Thanks for reading! Junkboxguy3
Jul 2, 2014 Jun 28, 2014 Jun 26, 2014
(H) Looking for SoO group (normal 25/10/flex) Hello, I took a life break after ToT and just re-subbed. My old guild dissolved from burn out and I don't want to be in LFR hell until WoD drops. I am looking for a group who is willing to help a ilvl 504 Holy/Disc priest gear up via flex/normal SoO to help with HC progression or even just people who run normal/flex with no desire to do HC, doesn't matter to me really since this is the end of life raid for this expac. A little about me: Long time player, since 2005, I started playing a month before TBC came out and like most people have taken a few breaks here and there but always stayed upto date with changes and such via mmo-champ. I play a duel spec healer because i like having a large toolkit for different encounters, I usually mainspec disc cause i still love my bubbles. I use all the usual mods and know how to work TS,Mumble,Vent and the like. Custom built gaming comp/good net connection, only issue i've ever had is that i live in FL so sometimes (super rare) storms glitch my power. What i am looking for: Twice i have server hopped or joined a guild only to be told "Oh yea sorry man, our guild is splitting up / going on a break" or "Yea man I know we recruited you as a core raider but what we really meant is once our core raider comes back from vacation in a week, you'll be benched and 3rd in line for bosses we may or may not switch you out for cause they are the main tanks GF" Which then has gotten me black listed from their vent server cause I told them where to shove it. So i am looking for a good solid group of people who need another core raider for a existing group that's short a heals and need a permanent replacement. Times: Anyday of the week i can play from 630-1030 EST weekends its open season from 2pm-1030 Kultivel1
Jun 11, 2014 Jun 7, 2014 Jun 6, 2014 Jun 5, 2014 Jun 2, 2014 May 11, 2014 May 9, 2014 May 7, 2014 May 7, 2014 May 7, 2014 Apr 30, 2014 Apr 26, 2014 Apr 23, 2014 Apr 20, 2014 Apr 13, 2014 Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014
(A) Shattered Oath is Recruiting! Shattered Oath is an Alliance guild on Dalaran focused on a friendly and fun atmosphere while still raiding and clearing content. We are all a good group of friends always looking to add more to friends to our growing family! We are always searching for generous, easy going, and mature players who would like to enjoy a semi-casual, low-stress raiding environment. That being said we are still looking to become one of our realm’s top raiding guilds. We believe that adults who have lives outside of this game can come together a few nights a week with a common goal and shared determination to take on the game’s challenges at its peak level: Heroic and soon to be Mythic raiding environment. While we have high expectations for our raider’s performance and attendance levels, we have even higher expectations of their personal character. We expect our members to be highly motivated, self determined, enthusiastic about not only their personal progression but the guild progression as well, and strive for nothing short of excellence in all aspects of this game. If you feel that this type of raiding and guild atmosphere may be what you are looking for whether its due to a change of pace or a complete fresh start in a new guild that is being built on we encourage you to read on! Remeber as always, Service Guarantees Citizenship. Raid Team 1 540+ ilvl Raids Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 to 11: Need Healer with DPS OFFSPEC (Shaman Pref) Two DPS (Would love a Mage) Raid Team 2 10:15PM to 2AM 530+ilvl required Wednesdays and Saturdays : Currently looking for two dps. Pref a shaman and mage. Blake0
Apr 9, 2014 Apr 9, 2014
9/14H 25's Adult Guild LF DPS/Heals We're a mature, adults only guild on Turalyon that is looking to bolster our ranks. If you're consistently performing at the top of your game, then we want you! <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>> Occasional Excellence (OE) is a 25 man progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a 2-night schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong SA, know your class inside and out, follow directions well, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Jariyah/Ekanga (Jariyah#1831), Rai (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions. <<Progression>> After a year hiatus, OE is back to 25s! Our team went 14/14 in its first week and 9/14H in its 7th week. OE includes top talent from across WoW, including our 11/14H raid leader. OE is no stranger to top ranked kills, including many world top 500 kills and killing end of tier bosses like Nefarian in fewer than 40 pulls. For more information about current and past tier progression, please see our website. <<Current Openings>> We are currently looking to bolster our 25 man roster to be ready for Mythics. We are specifically looking for high performing ranged dps and healers, although strong melee will also be considered. We are also looking for one strong tank/dps hybrid. If you don't see your class listed, reach out to us! We might be able to switch some roles to accommodate exceptional raiders. We respond to all applications within 24 hours! **We're open to cross realm trials, but require transfer to the server upon acceptance as a core raider.** <<Raid Schedule>> OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our 25 man team, we are altaholics who commonly run ten man teams on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available. <<About Us>> Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ require/21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then this might be the right guild for you. OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you! Jariyah2
Apr 8, 2014 Apr 5, 2014 Apr 4, 2014 Apr 2, 2014 Apr 2, 2014 Apr 1, 2014 Mar 28, 2014 Mar 27, 2014
New To World of Warcraft? Join us! http://knightsoftwistedfate.com Are you new to WoW or Multi-player games? The Knights of Twisted Fate (Dalaran) are looking for mature, considerate, laid back players of all levels to join our Level 25 guild. We are currently a very small family guild and prefer to keep a non-dramatic, non-abusive environment. Our future goal is to be a teaching guild for new players. We hope to schedule "learning" events to help less experienced players learn the basic mechanics of the game such as setting up all 11 classes in a way that maximizes their usefulness, choosing complimenting professions between them and preference in raising levels (quest, dungeon, PvP or a little bit of everything). We also hope to begin "Learn A Dungeon or Battlefield" night and possibly "Learn A Raid" night (if we have enough people) in the future. We're looking for Alliance players of all types who are committed to their characters (i.e. you play at least a couple of hours once a week). We recently started our monthly guild giveaways - you can check it out at http://bit.ly/1jgglx2 if you're interested in winning a iLvL 553 Cloth, Leather, Mail or Plate crafted belt for your character. What are the perks of belonging to a Level 25 guild? - Faster transit on flight birds from city to city. - 10% discount on the price of items purchased from vendors. - A chance to increase the quantity of mats when mining, herbing, skinning or disenchanting items. - 20% chance that you will gain an extra skill increase when raising a profession. - 20% increase on Justice points earned. - 10% increase on Honor points earned. - 10% increase on Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests. - 10% increase in movement speed while dead, increase in health gained when resurrected. - Reduction on the cool-down time for your hearthstone (ability to return home). - Mass Resurrection: Bring all dead party or raid members back to life with 35% health and mana. Also available: - All three (3) categories of heirloom gear available for purchase by guild members (head, back and leg armor) with "Honored" guild reputation. - Guild Page which can be called upon to sell items from your bag wherever you are. - Wrap of Unity which allows you to teleport directly to Stormwind without being a mage. - Banner of Cooperation which increases experience, honor and reputation for all guild members within 100 yards. - Golden King Guild Mount. We hope to add more reward items as the guild grows and more achievements are reached. We are usually on at night and late-night, but have been known to show up any time of day. If you'd like to join our guild, please fill out a recruitment application at http://bit.ly/1hXrEVv. We'd love to have you join our ranks! :) Shavai0
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 25, 2014 Mar 22, 2014