Dalaran

Aug 27 (A) New to server, not to raiding. Started playing on here about a month ago after an extended hiatus from pandaria. I'm looking for a guild that is actually active and intends to raid in the upcoming expansion. I have been listening to the chats and have jumped into a few guilds but I just haven't met the right type of group yet. It would be GREAT to actually get into a guild that is of a more mature setting, not that gaming with kids is a bad thing but yeah.... pushing into a raid at 1am on saturday night tends to take it's toll on the kiddies. I have a slew of characters, but I enjoy tank/heals and I'm pretty active most days between 7-11, obviously extended on the weekends or when trying to down that next damn drag! So with all that being said, it really boils down to personal preference, but i'm looking for a guild that isn't around to cater to brand new players and help everyone. If I am online I typically don't mind helping people out, but when it becomes a trend like an "order of the righteous" type of guild, it really starts to burn you out having to tell 20 people an hour to ask a guard for simple stuff.Nicetrybro2 Aug 27
Aug 27 (A) <WTB Raid Team> is Recruiting for Legion Hi there, <WTB Raid Team> is a new guild on Dalaran that is looking to recruit active players for Legion. We have a core group of friends that formed the guild, and are looking to fill in the rest of our raid spots with interested players. We are a casual progression raid guild, we will be doing Normal Emerald Nightmare when it opens and are hoping to sport a 10-15 man raid team. We have Teamspeak, and a guild bank. Raid times are still not 100% final but they look to be 10pm EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you have any questions or want to join please send me an in game mail or PM me or anyone else in the guild. Thank you and we hope to see you in our ranks soon.Kittia0 Aug 27
Aug 26 Need Horde assistant 5k gold Hey all I am working on the nemesis achievements and I have left to kill 500 goblins and 500 pandas. If you have a over lol 90 Horde goblin or panda and can let me kill you 500 times might take an hour tops I will pay 5000 gold per toon. Have week left Hit me up if you can help duvdar#1675 ThanksCòrrùpt4 Aug 26
Aug 26 hay guyz i hav a question what is airPalatubby14 Aug 26
Aug 26 LF Horde Guild I am a very casual player looking for a place to call home. I do have a few preferences and those are: I would prefer a guild that was fairly active with a fairly large player base. Whats the point of being in a guild if youre the only one online right? I would prefer it to be casual/social, or at least one that isnt going to demand I play this many hours a week, or have to be logged in at this certain time on this certain day. Like I stated, Im a casual player that plays fairly regularly but can also be away for several days or a week. I would prefer a guild that likes to chat in game. To me, a good social guild makes the game so much better to play. Last but not least, I would prefer a guild that didnt have issues with answering questions. I've never been a die hard WoW player but I do enjoy the game, so I may have a question or two every now and then. Thats about it. If you think your guild may be what I'm looking for, and you dont mind taking on an extra person please reply with your guild name, a brief description of your guild and how I would go about getting an invite. Thank you.Thenstar2 Aug 26
Aug 26 2 players looking for some casual raiding (Forgot to mention, we're on Alliance) Hello all, My friend and I just got here not too long ago. We leveled some toons to 100 to experience the 'other' side of the story and took a small break afterward in prep for legion. With it rapidly closing, I was curious if there is any guilds on the server doing any casual raiding while also still killing bosses. Meaning normal and heroic farming (not stalling on heroic for 7 months before nerfs). We both come from a US 5-15 ranking progression scene, but haven't been interested in going that hard in a while now. What we did discuss is getting in a team that can push normal or heroic bosses without spending the entire expansion doing it. Obviously progression takes time, but in my experience some consider casual hitting a wall at a certain boss, and then either doing attempts for 8 months or quitting. We just wanted a team that could at a decent rate kill some Internet dragons. If you happen to have a team or know of one that sounds like that, then let me know and we can get in contact. Thanks!Oromis5 Aug 26
Aug 26 [H] Fel Dragoon Knights is Recruiting We’re a new guild, looking to be rather small, and no more then 15-20 people really. Why? Because I’ve found in my time of playing this game that smaller guilds are usually more enjoyable. It gives us a good core group plus a few flex members (if we get twenty then two groups!). The guild itself is going to me more PVE focused, Raiding the new legion content as we can and eventually working our way up to Heroic and maybe even Mythic raids…Though we’ll start with doing Normal first. Other than that looking to make a friendly guild of adults who understand that Real life > WoW. If you need to learn a role or want to try a role you haven't played but kind of wanted, go ahead we will run dungeons slowly so you get used to it. Maybe do some old raids so you just get use to the idea of the role. The perks of being a smaller guild is that well we'll run the same group so we all should be able to learn and work with each other. Raid Timeline Idea: Weekly or maybe even Bi-weekly, depends on what works for everyone Eastern USA Time zone Days: Thursday, Friday, and/or Saturday Time: Evenings around 7pm to maybe midnight? Time will be talked about once things are all settled in A bit about myself: I use to run with a family guild back in BC and WoTLK. We raided both expansions fairly often but only did normal, after WoTLK the guild scattered itself to the winds mainly due to Real life. I still played in Cata and Pandaria, but only did LFR due to not really having a group to run with. So here I am planning on Legion but figured I would try and get a group together this time. As of this posting there are three of us in the guild; Myself (my DH is the guild master, felt it was fitting) My buddy Raag (And his insane amount of alts) And a friendly warlock named Ranicor So if interested, Respond to this post, send an Ingame mail to me, or Shoot me an IM BTAG: Kitzuma#1397Magoza1 Aug 26
Aug 26 [A] <Heavenly Sword> LF More Active Friends! <Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're a newly formed guild on Dalaran (US) alliance side based around a multi-game community and looking to add to add some active members to our ranks for leveling, dungeons, pvp, raiding, and more. We have a solid group of old school WoW players currently, and we are always happy to help out new and returning players. Some perks: Discord voice & text channels Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ Frequent events Videos and social media Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes Supported by a 200 person multi-game community Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!Fairylights0 Aug 26
Aug 25 [H] Spicy Boys - LF Spicy new members We are hoping to turn Spicy Boys into a casual raiding guild, with aspirations much higher. Since the guild is new, we are recruiting anyone wishes to find a new home! The founding members are me and 5 others. We have all had experience in previous expacs whether it be PvP or progression raiding, but we chose to take a break for the majority of WoD. The current active group, including myself, are college students between the age of 19-22, and we've all been playing WoW as well as many other games together for a very long time. Don't let that prevent you from looking to join - we will be very welcoming to those who wish to join us! We are also extremely active; most of us are on for at least 4-6 hrs/day right now, but that will likely decrease will classes starting. As I said, we're looking to get members first, but we do want to get into Legion raiding! Raid times will likely be late-ish on weekends. If you're interested in join, add Skyec#12952 or post your bnet!Skyji0 Aug 25
Aug 24 WTB - Alani Kill & Mount Buying [Reigns of the thundering ruby cloud serpent] Starting price 25k G , Price negotiable If selling Add me Auhsoj#1644 And Reply a price, a time will be discussed.Itossmagic0 Aug 24
Aug 23 A/H LF Casual Raiding Guild Hello all, I'm a long time player looking for a guild to call home that does casual raiding. Last time I seriously raided was back in Wrath and have been a solo player ever since. Sadly due to my work schedule I can only raid Monday Tuesday and Wednesday any other days and I would have to decline. As of right now I only play three classes which are Shadow Priest, Rogue and Resto Druid. If you have room for any of these, I would love to join. What I can do for the guild: Im a fast learner who can take criticism on how to play my class better. Im always prepared for raid nights by bring my own flasks and potions and keeping my gear up to date with enchants. Thats pretty much it. If you would love to talk more or have any questions feel free to reply below. Thanks for reading!Illidari0 Aug 23
Aug 22 New Friends for PvP, PvE, Dungeons, and Raids Hi! So mainly, I want a PvP team. I'm a level 65 DK and like to play DPS a lot, but don't mind changing to tank. Anyways, I am in dire need of a group to PvP with to avoid BG groups filled with nothing but damage, a couple tanks, and no heals. So if you would like to join me, please let me know! We will not only do PvP but will be doing Dungeon Runs, Raids, and more in the future. So to sum up and get to the point. DPS DK looking for Healers, Tanks, and DPS people to join a group. If you would like to join, let me know and I'll add you, or you can add me. Thanks for your time! -PsychoRahalin1 Aug 22
Aug 22 Dalaran inquiry (Possible server xfer) Hello Everyone, My Gf is tired of playing on illidan. She is not a PvPer and xfered just to be with me.(This was before server mergers were a thing) She is also unfortunately tired of paying for server xfers. So what I am trying to do is show her a good populated, balanced realm that is safe for her to play and enjoy the game. And Dalaran was at the top of my list for balanced, High Pop, West Coast servers.(as far realmpop data is accurate.) My interest are a bit different, but also must mesh with hers so...just a few questions. How is the community as a whole? Active? Trade/achievement (excluding /4chat troll) How is the Raiding and Guilds? A lot of recruiting? Raid progression? (Looking for a social semi casual raiding guild as I am full clear HFC Normal/Heroic). Is the LFG chat/ Trade chat helpful and community friendly or is it completely toxic?(exclude casual trolls. We all know there will be a peak of these plebs no matter the server. However some servers are so bad and toxic that its just best to turn the chats off. ) I know that a lot of this info could be searched on realmpop/WoWprogress etc. This however, excludes the community and their personal experiences and opinions. This is what I want to know. How you all feel about your own server. it will tell us a lot about the community and if it would be a good move to transfer here. Thank you all and please. Feel free to let us know what you think and how you feel about your server and community.Astridr12 Aug 22
Aug 22 [A]WipesOnTrash Tues/Sun 8-10EST LF DPS <Wipes on Trash> is currently recruiting experienced, mature ranged DPS players(21+) in preparation for Heroic Raiding. We are also looking for a Ret Paladin as well. Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use TeamSpeak 3 If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please leave a comment or fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentHellabella2 Aug 22
Aug 22 Potential Transfer Looking for some insight on the realm. Seems highly populated and very active, especially with Alliance. This accurate?Grimston1 Aug 22
Aug 21 New player LF mature, semi-casual guild Found a guild! :DZelyk0 Aug 21
Aug 21 LOOKING FOR GUILD RU LOOKING FOR RU GUILDMirialisis0 Aug 21
Aug 21 Is BDE still around? Its probably been like 5 years, but I played a character named Drakov and I was in this guild. I recently returned and just trying to see whos still floating around.Blackguarde0 Aug 21
Aug 21 [A] LF GUILD Looking for a progression raid guild that is raiding after 10:30PM (EST) or on the weekends.Kidark0 Aug 21
Aug 21 Want to make gold?! WTB heavy junkboxes! Hi, I am looking to buy heavy junkboxes. If you are a rogue or have a rogue and are interested in farming and selling these to me in bulk (I need 1400) I will pay 50 gold per box. I have a guildie who is also interested in the same if someone really likes to farm. Please contact JenJen#1717 if interested. :DJenleana3 Aug 21
Aug 21 LF morning guild Hello world! I'm just going to cut to the meat of this. I'm looking for a guild that's active in the morning. I'm not really looking for raiding spot just more of a group of players that's on during 6 am to 11 am CST to run dungeons and battlegrounds with. I play holy with off spec of ret. Happy hunting! :) Edit: preferably ally but I can transfer to horde.Blaxfire2 Aug 21
Aug 20 <ILLIDAN'S FAITHFUL> Progression Raiding [A]<ILLIDAN'S FAITHFUL> Was made to be a Progression Raiding Guild for the new Upcoming Expansion "Legion". It was Formed by Guild Master AkeriDemon for just that purpose. Our Goal is to shoot for Realm Firsts on the New content when released. Our Expectations are to Stay Ahead of the Curve at all times. We will be a 20 man Group so that when Mythic Raids release we will be ready for them. Right now we are Relatively small as we just formed up on the 16th of August. That said We are also looking for experienced raiders, with great attitudes and who know how to have fun while striving to be the best. We are accepting any players who are of at least age 17. While we have our goals we also understand that World of Warcraft IS just a game. We don't expect you to submit your entire life to the game. Real life will always come first. While this is true, we don't want to see it abused. If you are signing up to join us for our progression team, we will expect you to be online. While We are a progression raiding guild, we would love to have casuals as well who just want a place to call home. What the Guild has to Offer 1. A chance to Raid in the new expansion pack 2. Guild Repairs for every member after they have been in the guild for 2 weeks. 3. Guild Bank access after 2 weeks with the guild. 4. Guild runs on Old Content that does not have a Mount drop. (reason for this is most people will want to solo those raids so they don't have to share the Mount drop.) 5. Guild run 5 man Dungeons including Normal, Heroic and Mythic Difficulties. 6. A more in depth guild idea when it comes to Professions. No more Over priced profession charges, were a guild and shouldn't be hurting each other gold wise, but instead helping each other out to be able to better suit the guilds needs. 7. A Guild Mat's bank, these mats will be farmed for the guild by the guild to be used strictly for non profit helping out other members of the guild (hence how we bring down the costs for profession use) 8. A friendly Adult atmosphere where you can be yourself within reason. 9. A Safe Place. Absolutely no harassment of any sort will be tolerated here. 10. A Discord Server to use for all of your Gaming needs. What we expect in return 1. A Great attitude 2. Patience while raiding 3. Your Commitment to the guild 4. Be on time and prepared to raid. 5. Your Contributions to the guild. Were Investing time and effort into you we want the same from you. 6. You Smiling and having a good time because in the end this IS just a game. Raid Times Tuesday 8pm - 10pm Wednesday - 8pm - 10pm Friday - 8pm - 10pm What were seeking All roles to fill out a 20 man roster for raiding. our team will consist of the following, 3 Tanks (one with a DPS off spec) 5 Healers 5 Melee DPS 7 Ranged DPS That about sums up everything about us at this time. If you need any more information at all feel free to get a hold of me here or in game.Akeridemon1 Aug 20
Aug 20 Horde/Alliance How healthy is the horde side of this server? I know alliance take the majority but is horde dead? Would it be worth switching from ally to horde?Alurus0 Aug 20
Aug 19 [A] LOOKING FOR GUILD I am a Havoc DH. Looking for a great guild thats active in to raiding as much as doing old content. My last guild mysteriously disbanded it looks like out of the blue. I want to raid but learn how to as well outside of just LFR. Right now im at i695Kushblow0 Aug 19
Aug 19 [A]<The Band> LFM Legion Semi-HC Progression The Band is a six year old guild. We are located on Dalaran. We have successfully received all the AoTC achievements since their inception. We have struggled a little bit in legion to maintain a consistent 20 people to push mythic content. Currently, we have 15 solid and consistent players on our raid team. We are looking for healers and dps (prefer ranged, but melee is ok too). Our raid times are tues, weds, and thurs from 9-11pm EST. We have a great time and laugh a lot during raid. Our focus heading into legion is to kill mythic bosses, but also to maintain a consistent raid team. We are all good players, we got stuck on gore, and that really sealed our fate, as we didnt have enough like minded players on our team. Which in turn halted our progression for the last few months of the xpac. If you are at all interested, please let me talk to you personally. Allow me to sell <The Band> to you, we really are a great guild and even better raid team. The hard working, dedicated individuals that are currently on our roster are really good. Like I said, we kinda got dumped on by just taking what we could get, building them up to mythic level ilvl's and then on the first hard boss, those people kinda gave up and quit logging in. We got him to 26% a few times, then the wheels fell off. Most everyone that has any kind of interaction with our raid team or guild, will all tell you that we are an awesome group of people and really enjoy the company of each other. I hope to hear from some of you, and i hopefully look forward to pushing progression with you. We wont be top on the realm, but we have always traditionally been top 5 easy. If this at all sounds interesting, add my btag, and lets chat! Come see what <The Band> is all about. I personally guarantee your satisfaction in our guild! Thank you, Howyoudruin (<The Band> GM) btag:howyoudruin#1126Howyoudruin0 Aug 19
Aug 18 [A] <Heavenly Sword> open recruitment <Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're a newly formed guild on alliance side based around a multi-game community and looking to add to add some active members to our ranks for leveling, dungeons, pvp, raiding, and more. We have a solid group of old school WoW players currently, and we are always happy to help out new and returning players. Some perks: Discord voice & text channels Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ Frequent events Videos and social media Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes Supported by a 200 person multi-game community Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!Fairylights0 Aug 18
Aug 18 Guild Charter Hello, I need four players to sign my guild charter. Its for my alts/banker. I've asked around, but no ones responded. If anyone needs a guild charter signed, I can create a character on their realm. Just send me a whisper, in-game mail or reply to this post. I'm on the realm, Dalaran, Alliance, human starting zone of Northshire. Thank you.Taelysio0 Aug 18
Aug 18 [LF] Legion Raiding Guild Hello fellow citizens of Dalaran, my name is Akeri and I have just recently returned to WoW after a 6-8 Month Hiatus due to the boredum that was WoD and i returned for the Legion Expac mainly because of Demon Hunters. I have alot of experiance with the game, though its not much of a expert status in PvE or PvP. This Expac i will be maining a Havoc Demon Hunter (shocker I know, i've been waiting for this class since i began wow in TBC) Anyhoot, I am looking for a guild to build, level, grow, and raid with. Along the way i hope to meet new people and make some awesome new friends in my travels. So in this light of a new era, i will tell you a bit about myself, my past and what i look forward to in the future. Afterwards, a bit more in depth of what i'm looking for in a guild. Let's begin A Brief Introduction to Akeri I am 27 years old, Male irl, I work full time (as of monday) at Walmart (ewwww) in their electronics department(they were eager to have me once i told them i spent a year with Best Buy haha) and am currently going to be saving up to get my own place instead of renting from other random people. Lets face it, no body wants to have to abide by someone elses rules in the place they call home. (no i don't live with my parents haha) but enough about my real life, lets get into the juicy details of my WoW life. I started WoW back in 2008, a little after the launch of The Burning Crusade as a Blood elf Pally. I was a full blown complete noob, and I ended up getting bored fast, until i ran into a really old buddy by the name of Ftwagain (Blood elf Pally), we hit it off immediatly and began playing together daily. Met another guy down the road by the name of Pieroe (Orc Warlock) couple years later i moved servers, we lost contact until we randomly met up again when i went back to my roots. Since then they both stopped playing, as did i for some time. I never got to raid much when content was current, never could find a guild willing to teach/educate. I havnt had the best of luck with guilds either, i am kinda set on the type of people i want to play with but ill get more into that later. So my experiance in WoW is mainly World related, and some PvP, as well of course as running dungeons....LOTS OF DUNGEONS (shudder). This expac i want to change that, I want to dive head first into the heart and soul of WoW End Game content. What is Akeri Looking For In A Guild? 1. First and formost, an AWESOME guild name. By this i mean, i want something that rolls off the tounge, sounds badass, and above all is Unique. 2. Friendly, Mature People to play with. by this i mean, people who can joke around have a good time, love to play together no matter what it is, who can have disagreements without hurting other peoples feelings or making people feel unwelcomed. 3. Motivated,yet Understanding a guild of players who are motivated to do their best, but rememeber its just a game, not a career or a real life. By this, i dont want to see people getting all bent out of shape because we spend time wipeing and learning on a boss. Nor over the fact that sometimes things come up at the last minute that can change plans for people. That sometimes people work Unset sceduals so they cant ALWAYS be on at the same time every day. Things happen, dont treat the people they happen to badly because of things they cant control. 4. Decent sized guild, I am not a fan of guilds who have hundreds of players, people get left behind, and ignored, and made to feel unwelcome. because of this i prefer Smaller guilds, roughly 50-100 Unique players. This will make it easier for people to make friends as well as get included in content being done (that number does not include alts of people.) 5. Lastly but not least. Knowledgeable players, Some people are not as experianced as others, take the time to educate, help each other to meet max potential. Everyone started out at a point where they didnt know exactly what to do and needed a hand. So dont feel like its beneath you to help out. thats about it... i know it seems like im asking alot, but im really not, i am asking for a guild of human beings, not animals. I hope to hear from you soon and good hunting. Main: AkeriDemon BattleTag: SinfulAngel#1326 message me on either of these if i dont reply in a resonable ammount of time.Akeridemon2 Aug 18
Aug 18 Rogue LF guild I am currently wanting to get back into raiding. I did a lot of raiding in TBC and Wraith then life got me. I am now wanting to find a guild that raids may two nights a week preferred Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights. I ussually play assassination but currently trying out the outlaw. I did most raiding on my priest but want to dps instead of healing for this expantion. Thanks for any opportunities.Möe0 Aug 18
Aug 18 2 players lookin for guild (LFG) hi, a friend and my self are in search of a guild. we're experienced players. we gotta couple level 100 toons & just got back into this a few months ago. we're immature, old , salty alcoholics who work shift work enjoy having fun in G chat & eventually vent. we're looking for an adult guild who is attempting & interested in having fun with friends running randoms, quests, events l or even raids together even tho we may wipe time n time again . we want a guild that doesn't give a !@#$ & plays to have fun. not serious raid %^-* cuz we will disappoint. a drunk guild is a plus but isn't necessary aslong as u can put up with the nonsense. we are alliance thank you. Mail me in game as Farraj or respond here thanksFarraj2 Aug 18
Aug 18 [A] <Sploosh> - Looking for players <Sploosh> is a tight-knit guild actively looking to build our community for Legion. We are a semi-hardcore guild that enjoys all aspects of the game. Our goal is to build a solid group of players to tackle all that Legion has to offer! About Us We are a new guild built by a core group of experienced gamers. Our leadership has been gaming together for years, has experience on a top-10 raiding guild (during Cataclysm), and are RL friends. We enjoy getting together when we can to explore and progress through WoW, and we want to add new friends to join us! Also we love Archer. What We're Looking For First and foremost, we're looking for players we can connect with. We oftentimes sit around and chat about anything in vent, and we want players who can fit in to that atmosphere. We don't limit ourselves to just raiding or just PvP, so if you're down for whatever, you'll fit right in. We're looking to progress through PvE and PvP during Legion, and having a close, tight-knit group of friends to play with is the best way to do just that! If you're interested in playing with us, leave a response or send me an in-game mail, and we'll get in touch with you.Coldên0 Aug 18
Aug 17 Looking for Guild. Returning player from years ago, starting new. I was a fine raider back in the day and got really into the Savage FFXIV scene, so I can hold my own. I'm looking for a trial of some sort with a guild that raids 3am server or later. The ideal would be a raid team that is somewhere between casual and mid-core and within a guild that has more hardcore teams.Skytan0 Aug 17
Aug 17 [A] <Apex> Late Night Recruiting <Apex> Is a newly formed guild that is looking to be involved in late-night Legion raiding. We are looking to raid from 11:30pm EST ~ 2am EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday during Legion. We are recruiting any and all sorts of players whether you be new to raiding or a seasoned player returning from a break. We are looking to have a laid back atmosphere while still pushing to get content done at a decent rate. If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact me at Zeke#1147 or whisper any of the members online in the guild as they can send you an invite. Thanks and good luck to everyone in Legion!Soulserpent1 Aug 17
Aug 17 [A] Selling H Archi carries! Selling H Archimonde carries for moose mount! Price: 25K Time: Whenever you're available! Battletag: Olonni#1712Olonni3 Aug 17
Aug 17 ExDee Carry Group - Offering H Archimonde The group has over 300+ H Archi sales, is filled with 740+ Mythic Raiders, and ensures a quick and painless kill. Our group is made of 13/13M 740+ players which include: Chicup-Emerald Dream Lasthuntress-Stormrage Bluementhol-Stormrage Tekslol-Sargeras Zelous-Sargeras Cryu-Sargeras Pressonekey-Emerald Dream Zzaap-Tichondrius Davesdrood-Sargeras Molyporphs-Tichondrius Baconator-Stormrage Fraywen-Dalaran Malevolent-Sargeras Eyeseeveins-Aerie Peak Fraywen-Dalaran Alan-Moonrunner Sharkbaìt-Sargeras Myshamona-Malfurion What the run includes: Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) Groove Warden (Moose Mount) Personal Loot Any bonus rolls If you have the time, we would enjoy hearing feedback from anyone who has attended one of our runs in order to provide a level of pre-established trust for those who may be hesitant giving gold to a stranger. Alternatively, if you are interested in securing a run for yourself or for a friend, you have come to the right place. Our group convenes on a daily basis at approximately 3:30PM EST (2:30PM CST), running over the course of several hours, and would be happy to accommodate as many players as are looking for a clean, efficient run. If you have any further questions about pricing or any other inquires don't hesitate to leave a message here or contact me on btag at Chicup#1450! Price will vary depending on realm Twitch.tv/lasthuntress - streaming most of the carries twitch.tv/xdavesbanexChicup33 Aug 17
Aug 16 New Reroll forming on Dalaran! <The Last Haven> is a new Alliance re-roll guild forming on Dalaran. This server was chosen by our members and we're really excited to play here! If you've been wanting to level a new character, definitely check us out! Here is the recruitment thread with everything you need to know: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748574867 I look forward to meeting and playing with all our new recruits!Fexxy3 Aug 16
Aug 16 WTB Moose run [Manny and Archi only] Im willing to buy a spot for a heroic archi run.Curioussith0 Aug 16
Aug 15 Kusso (5/13 M) Recruiting Raiders! <Kusso> 6/13 M is a social raiding guild looking to expand our ranks and clear as many mythic bosses till Legion! Guild was formed shortly after Christmas break with a goal of taking this raiding team into Legion.. All members have Mythic HFC experience while keeping a fun and relaxed raid environment. Core raid team ilvl ranges from 728-740. This is a mature guild (24+) and members have careers/families and understand life happens. We provide free repairs/potions/feasts/runes/flasks. The roles listed below are what we currently need moving forward, but will take in other roles not listed below to build into the core rotation for gear/experience. Roles we are recruiting for: Class............. Spec.............................Demand Hunter.............MM.................................High Monk...............MW.................................High Rogue..............Sub/As...........................High Mage...............Fire.................................High Shammy..........Resto...............................High Raid info. Date/time: We currently raid on Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm est. Loot distribution is running on ML for tier, PL non-tier for farm. ML is used during progression fights (regardless of tier) Voip is Discord. Requirements: -720 ilvl/Legendary Ring/4 piece tier -Raid attendance of 90% of the time. If you can not be there, contact anyone in guild before the raid dates. -Be aware of how your class works and continue to improve -Relaxed laid back attitude in Discord -Deadly Boss Mods/Iskar Assist/ERT/GTFO addons. -Research boss fights before the fight happens. -Have fun! This is a game after all, not real life Contact me at Stayfrosty#1224Kablamsauce3 Aug 15
Aug 15 [A] Semper Para Bellum - Legion Raiding Greetings all! If you are reading this thread it means you are either a player seeking out a guild to settle into, or that you are a player that is unhappy in their current guild. Whether you are one or the other does not matter, what does matter is that you want to be part of something. Our goal is to raid in Legion, but to do so with a group of people that know each other. Raiding should not feel like a job, it should be a fun series of challenges that a group of players can overcome together. We are Semper Para Bellum. Raid Times: Saturday 7pm-9pm, Thursday 7pm-9pm MST Our history: We are a tight-knit group of friends that have been playing together since vanilla. We have all seen our share of raids over the years, and have been in numerous guilds doing so. After some guild drama early in the Warlords expansion we ended up separating from a guild we had been in for 3 years and decided that we would make our own. So if you are looking for a raiding guild full of people that will care if you log in, we would be happy to have you. For any questions about our guild please feel free to message me in game or add me on battlenet Haunted#1837.Restorar0 Aug 15
Aug 14 <The Last Haven>[A] New Re-Roll Guild ... Guild Website lasthaven.shivtr.com Guild Recruitment Post http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748574867Kazhen2 Aug 14
Aug 14 How is Dalaran? I've recently returned to wow and i have always been primarily horde. Well i want to mix things up and start over as alliance. I'm interested in a EST (my timezone) server. Dalaran seems to have grown quite a bit even though its marked as a New Player server. Realm Pops say its one of the larger servers with a pretty decent A:H ratio. Is Dalaran a good server to jump on? I like to pvp and pve, and usually like to find a place in a good guild. The forums looks pretty active with recruiting which is good. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks for the info!Kroww7 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Back in Blue> 8/13 M HFC Recruiting Back in Blue http://www.backinblue.org Back in Blue is a guild with many facets. Our Ravager Raiding Team raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm est during progression. We went 8/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel during Warlords of Draenor prior to breaking for pre-patch and intend to go fully through mythic progression during Legion. Farm/alt raids occur on non-progression days and are optional, while progression raids are mandatory. Our progression team went 8/8 CM Gold during Warlords of Draenor and will be progressing on Mythic+ dungeons with the same vigor in Legion. Mythic+ dungeons are optional, but strongly encouraged. Currently our progression team is on break until Legion and will reform via application from internal and external interest around October 1st. At this time we will post which positions remain to be filled. The best chance at receiving one of these highly competitive positions is to join Back in Blue today! Visit our website for further details and contact information. Our Headhunter PVP team is currently on break until the next season begins, though many of our PVP players are still actively participating in BGS, Arenas and Skirmishes. In Warlords Season 3 we featured a number of 1750+ rated Arena participants and a competitive RBG team. We have partnerships with other Dalaran guilds for Legion World PVP, as well. Currently we welcome all PVP players, though our Headhunter RBG team is very limited in available space. We will post which positions have opportunities as the first Legion season nears. Visit our website for further details and contact information. Casual and Social players are welcome in Blue and have their own rank. These players have the opportunity to join alt/farm raids, participate in dungeons through the mythic level, and join in on non-rated and world PVP action! From time to time, such as the end of an expansion, we will run an open recruitment period. Invites to Back in Blue are open until October 1st, at which time social/casual players will only be able to join via internal referral until open recruitment resumes at a date TBD. Visit our website for further details and contact information.Atropòs0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Rate that Dalaran Transmorg! Hoy! Starting this thread up because the General Discussion ones get so large and a little difficult to follow. I have seen some quality Transmorg gear running around the capitals on Dalaran, so I thought I would throw this up if people are trolling the forum and want to show off their goods! The concept is by rating the poster above you out of 10, and if you have something to offer in regards to improving their transmorg gear. So, without further commenting on the state of Jaina's psychology... --- Phirt: 10/10: You look hot in the mirror, bb.Phirt1 Aug 14
Aug 14 (A)- U N D E R G O D S - Recruiting -=U N D E R G O D S=- DALARAN(US) Alliance Guild Raid Recruitment About The Guild: Our guild is a new guild, formed by experienced veteran raiders. We have moved from a lower population server, Shadowmoon(US), in order to have a wider base to recruit from. Since we are newly formed, and forming our raiding atmosphere, any newly joining members will have more of a say in the rules, and format of the guild going forward. We are not a dictatorship, and wish to be inclusive, and fun. We take Raiding seriously, but wish to have fun as well. We have been playing mmos, since before they had graphics, including UO, EQ, AC, and others including Beta Testing WoW. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wed EST, with exact times to be decided before Legion Raiding opens up. Currently 7-10PM. This is flexible based upon Raids needs, before Legion Raiding Starts. Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting all class/specs, we have several people that can fulfill multiple roles, however we are flexible since we are newly formed. We expect a certain level of skill, to match or exceed our current team, also including the ability to show up, show up on time, prepared with all nec. Items, and information. Battle tag contact: Atari#11720 Aubs#1398 Psynide#11114Áubs0 Aug 14
Aug 14 13/13M | T/W 7-11 | LFM Legion ... ... Stop looking, because you have found it! We have finished in the top 20% of the World, the US and the top 10% of the server. We are aiming to be in the top 10% and move to even the top 5% and still maintain our 2 night schedule. We need dedicated people who understand the sacrifice of serious raiding in a short amount of time to help push us over the edge. ... We have been around for 8 years, same GM. Some faces may have changed over the years but we are still bonded by the same laws of the guild from day 1. ... ... * Yes, apps are required from everyone as well as logs. * Server transfer will be required. Schedule: Tues/Wed 7-11 pm EST; Invites 6:45 pm Progression 13/13 Mtyhic Server: Stormrage - Alliance Btag: Krazy#1922 Website: www.fbiguild.enjin.comKrazyrampage8 Aug 14
Aug 13 Active PVP Guild in Dalaran Hello everyone! I would like to ask if there's an active PVP guild on our server/realm (Dalaran)? I would like to join and build my mage toon with friendly members. With Many Thanks.Jonatz0 Aug 13
Aug 13 LF Raiders for legion (A) Our guild "The Wayward Few" is putting together a raid team for Legion Content. Experience is a plus, but we are looking primarily for dedicated raiders. I would be willing to take players who are new to raiding, but you must be open to the learning curve. Primarily, we will focus on a casual team while we build our group mechanics and get everyone playing well together. After this, we will push harder for progression, and if the group is capable and interested, heroic and mythic progression. Times and dates have yet to be discussed, so we will be open to your needs. Feel free to drop me an in game mail or whisp if im online or reply here. Thanks for your time.Emeridian2 Aug 13
Aug 13 (A) LF Weekend Guild Looking for a raid guild that is raiding on the weekends (pref. Fri,Sat,Sun). and is pushing content as well as looking to push content in Legion. Have prev. raid xp but left game during MoP.Fané0 Aug 13
Aug 11 7 Million + Gold Giveaway (Charity Event) Once again we the <Order of the Righteous> are hosting an event for mid-legion. This is what we're offering: Two players will receive 2,000,000g for the spider mount (Guildies only) 1 Random player on the server will receive 2,000,000g for the spider mount. (Non guildie) 10 Alliance players will receive a Champions Treadblade or 100,000g. 10 players will receive free gold for full heirlooms on all their characters. What is required of you? There is no gold required of you, this not a raffle, this is not a lotto. This is a -FREE- event to better our community, bring people together, promote the philosophy of the RAOK (Random acts of Kindness), spread the message of positivity and selflessness. Our aim is to put the community first and help the NEW players on the server. We can be a community that teaches love, mercy, forgiveness, and most importantly promotes charitable deeds. You do not need to be in the Order of the Righteous to participate in the (Non Guild) events. There is not a set date or time for these events yet. All funding will be done by myself and the Order of the Righteous. We live by Order and serve through Purpose. There will be much skepticism about this event as people are when they usually attend our events in general. (They assume we're trolling until we give out gold). Regardless of skepticism, rumors, and the usual trolls. Any (Alliance) member is welcome to attend the event, as this is a server wide event. PS: For those that assume that we've taken 7 Million + Gold from stealing, scams, buying gold, or hacks. I will personally live stream myself playing the AH and to show you that you make 999k+ in a day via bank alts. Anything is possible if you know economics. It is our duty to help people in the ways that we can. I am a AH guy, I know how to play the AH. Some players know how to PVP, some players are great at dueling, or raiding, and Roleplay. Whatever you're good at do what you can to help others in your -own- way. Be the light in the community, be apart of the movement, PASS ON THE KINDNESS. Kornbredkhan12 Aug 11
Aug 11 Anyone know what time invasion hits Kharanos? Have all the invasion areas except for Kharanos in Dun Morogh. Have been camping this area since Invasion started. Have all areas except for Kharanos. I have not been able to find when Kharanos invasion happens. If you know please post some info. Thanks.Breareos1 Aug 11