Sep 21 [A] LF Fun Friendly Raiders 0 79 posts 1 sec ago <The Last Haven> is a former (only a month ago) reroll guild who is looking to fill its ranks a little more for Legion. We have an awesome group of members who are all very helpful and friendly. You can read about our goals for this guild in its creation here. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748574867#post-1 We want to keep the guild relatively small and tight knit. We are not looking to be Top 50 or anything we just want to have fun playing a game we love and to progress through the content at a fair pace. Right now our Raid time are Thurs and Mon 9pm-12am server. This is subject to change. If you are interested please post in the Recruitment area of our forums please. lasthaven.shivtr.comWudangrite0 Sep 21
Sep 20 KoTF LF Mage, Boomkin, Holy Paladin KoTF is raiding! We're looking for a Mage, a Boomkin and a Holy Paladin to fill out our raid group. Candidates should be mechanics oriented, be able to dedicate both Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 7:30PM to 10:00PM Eastern Time (4:30PM to 7:00PM Pacific) to raiding and be comfortable with progression style raiding. We require that you be able to join the KoTF guild and have an iLvL of 840+. If interested, please contact Shavai in-game or send in-game mail to Shavai-Dalaran. Our guild is a smaller casual family style guild working towards supporting our raid team members with food and flasks. We look forward to meeting you. :)Shavai0 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A] &lt;Redacted&gt; Building a community ***Redacted recruiting is now closed*** Redacted is a newly formed guild focusing on providing a community for people with irregular schedules, kids, and an abundance of that chaos that is life. Everything about the guild is designed to work for people that would not normally be able to participate in more challenging end game content. What kind of person are we looking for? Adults with irregular schedules, be it from shift work, having 17 kids and 3 cats, or a general chaotic life. People who are looking for a community to build friendships, rather than a zerg of 900 players all stuck in the same room without knowing really who anyone is. People who are team oriented, and take pride in helping to progress the goals of the team as a whole. What are we not? We are NOT a hardcore progression guild. We know real life is always the priority. We are NOT a huge zerg guild of 900 members. We place a lot of value in actually knowing the people in the guild. What kind of content will Redacted be participating in? PvE Raiding (More detailed info on raids below) Mythic+ dungeon progressionPvP While we are primarily a pve guild, we will have arena teams, as well as RBG teams if we have enough people interested How will raiding work in a guild built for people who normally can’t raid? Raids will be run 2 nights a week, but the nights that this falls on will potentially change from week to week. We will have everyone interested in raiding select 3-4 nights/time blocks that will work best for them the following week, and whichever two of these nights/time blocks has the majority available will be the raid nights and times for that week. We will primarily focus on using ~10man raiding. The fondest memories of raiding in wow are from 10 man Kara, or course! Members will not be punished if they can not make it from one week to the next, but it will be frowned upon if you continually vote on days/times and then don’t show up for those if they are selected. We understand things do happen, so there won’t be any immediate /gkick or anything crazy. But we do want our members to respect our other members time and show up when they say they will. Not being able to make it is fine, but if you say you can make it, we want you to try your best to honor that commitment. As i mentioned above, we are still brand new, and in the building phase. If that doesn’t scare you, then i encourage you to contact me @ Wild#1567. Looking forward to hearing from you! People to contact: Wild#1567 Revenas#1326 **Updated to add list of people to contact and general format.Arcthor42 Sep 20
Sep 20 <delete> <delete>Dwollf2 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A] Internet Bullies-Dalaran is recruiting! [A] Internet Bullies-Dalaran is currently recruiting for Legion progression Our raid schedule is: Sunday 8-12pm EST Monday 8-12pm EST Tuesday 8-12pm EST We are a newly formed guild of returning veterans (because WoD sucked) looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion. We are currently focused on quickly establishing a heroic clearing team so that we can move on to mythics as soon as our raid numbers allows. We are a tight-knit guild who only recruits based on need and availability and we do not intend on running a bench so we will not be zerg recruiting. We are looking for players with strong progression raiding experience, who knows their class very well, and who comes prepared to raids with all the necessary gems/enchants etc. All roles are currently available for applications. We take progression seriously. Our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. We have high standards and while we understand we are not a world-first pushing guild and while we will work with someone to make them better we do expect strong performance and productivity. We expect you to come prepared for raid being properly informed and knowledgeable of what is to come. We are currently not raiding in WoD, but have many active members available who are doing things like mog runs and other pre-Legion stuff. If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at internetbullies.enjin.com We look forward to hearing from you! Please Contact Shynn#1383, Aurora#1587, Neodorian#1494 with any questions!Mãd12 Sep 20
Sep 20 847 prot pally LF progression raiding guild Pre-WOTLK raider looking to get back in the scene for legion content. LF weekday raiding preferably Tues-Thurs, 7:30PM EDT+. PST if interested. Thank you!Blackoutp0 Sep 20
Sep 20 (H) Guild recruiting, all welcome *Update* <IWonAMathDebate> is a newly formed guild, we are recruiting any class, spec, and level. Our only requirements are to have fun, be social, be friendly, and respect others. We are going to raid and everything this xpac, so we are looking for raiders currently. We are full on tanks, but we always have room for more. We want to do alt runs or have more than 1 raid team. It is also nice to have backup players because we know real life comes first and we know things happen unexpectedly. If you have questions or are interested in joining just add Proehlster#1328. Raid times are still undecided, we want to work with everyone. We need healers!Mattdêmon3 Sep 20
Sep 19 LF Social Guild Im a fairly new player to WoW and none of my friends play the game so Im looking for a guild that is social and is fun to be around. :)Sharbat3 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] Cross-Realm Raid Group Emerald Nightmare Hey everyone! With The Emerald Nightmare raid being released tomorrow, and everyone looking to tackle the new raid content... i'm looking for players who are interested in raiding with our Cross-Realm Raid Group. There are many skilled players with exceptional raid experience, who are looking to raid without leaving their current guilds or avoid transferring servers in order to participate in progression. This is a solution to those players. HOW IT WORKS: Faction: ALLIANCE Raid Group: Anywhere between 10-30 players as necessary (cross-realm is flex numbers) Loot: Personal loot for obvious reasons (cross-realm) Schedule: Mon-Thurs 7pm-10/11pm EST Voice: DISCORD (This is also how we will communicate between cross-realm) What i'm looking for: I'm currently looking for all roles. Tank/DPS/Healers. Many of us are flexible in what we can play, so recruitment is open till i can get a solid core group formed. If you also have past raid leadership experience, that's also welcomed! For the sake of the new content, you need atleast a minimum of 840 ilv and a history of performance. If you don't perform, you will be removed, simple. Players who consistently show up and perform will receive priority invites and this will flex up to 30 players. If you're interested, please add me on.. BTAG: ArexRang#1943 DISCORD: https://discord.gg/xtCNzWu Looking forward to speaking with you all!Junglefury0 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] Re-roll Mage looking for Guild Hello Guys, Little bit of information about myself, I started playing in Vanilla where I used to run a mage, back then I was in a hard core raiding guild in the EU where I was lucky enough to be one of the people who completed Naxx 40 while it was still current content. Shortly after that I had to move abroad and stopped playing wow for quite some time and then I played on and off but no longer with such depiction since real life did not longer allow it. I have played on every expansion previously but nothing really of note, maybe HC Firelands completed as a Prot Paladin but that’s about it. Since my life arrangements have changed, I have more spare time now and also Legion looks really attractive so I decided to re roll and look for a raiding guild. I have levelled a few chars to 60 to decide which one I would boost to make it my main at Legion. I have decided on mage since other classes didn’t feel as good anymore. So ye him planning to boost my mage tonight and start on Legion content, now I know im a couple of weeks late to the party but I would love to know if there is any guild that is planning on raiding that would take me under this circumstances with a commitment to get to 100 to 110 asap and get raid ready in the least possible time. I don’t really want to be homeless in WoW since not having a cool group to play with its kind of a turn off from the game. What can you expect from me: - Commitment to the team - Be up to date with all the info regarding my class - Try my best - Never to give up, always last to leave the raid - Willing to learn and receive feedback - A Sexy Night Elf If there is anyone out there that thinks I could fit in with them let me know or add me my Battle tag is : Luzzy #1821. Thanks!Vitzi0 Sep 19
Sep 19 [H] Looking for Mythic+ Team Hey there. I'm new to Dalaran, and looking for a solid Mythic+ group to roll with on a semi-regular basis, running in the evenings-ish. In case you didn't hear, Windwalkers are excellent DPS in dungeons for those pesky trash waves, and do solid on bosses too! I make a solid effort to use CC kit, and I'm willing to use a VoIP for the right fit. At least one other leather user would be preferable, but not necessary. Thank you for reading.Amarû0 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] Unholy DK LF Raiding Guild Hello, I am looking for a progression minded raiding guild. It does not need to be hardcore or even semi-hardcore as long as forward progression is being made in the content. Also I'm not necessarily looking for a mythic guild. My schedule is kind of tight, ideally raiding times for me would be 7:30 to 9:30 est/st Monday and Thursday. I tend to enjoy most aspects of the game (PvE/PvP) and try to help around when possible. My last real stent of progression raiding was in WOTLK and then again a tiny bit into heroic SoO. In Cata/Mop I went on a strong surge of PvP achieving 1800+ in 3s for most classes and 2k+ on warrior and Hunter. So I tend to pick up other classes fairly quickly. Currently I'm 839 unholy with a 838 blood OS. I also have a BM Hunter, WW Monk, Arcane Mage, Prot Warrior that I have, that i would be willing to switch to if needed. They would need to be leveled up and geared, but I can put in the time to get a lot of that done if needed. Messaging me here, or in-game @ BluE#1704Solki1 Sep 19
Sep 19 LF Guild 850 Legendary Havoc DH Hello everyone, I've been grinding my butt of these past couple of weeks to be raid ready for when the new raids come out. I've been looking for a guild these past few days that wants a DH that is pretty much at the top of every Mythic Dungeon I've done these past few weeks. My raiding times are a little bit difficult to join because I mostly work everyday and get home at 8:30 EST. If any guild is interested in hiring this guy it would be really appreciated. P.S. I have a friend that is leveling up a Prot Warrior that needs to join with me. He's currently leveling up his character and once he reaches 110, I will help him get to 850GS so we can start raiding together. Thank You,Tucofronte1 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] Heavenly Sword LF Raiders <Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're a raid-ready guild on alliance side based in a multi-game community and looking to add some active members to our ranks for leveling, dungeons, pvp, raiding, and more. We have a solid group of old school WoW players currently, and we are always happy to help out new and returning players. We have over ten members running Mythic content, and most are ready for raids upon release. Some perks: Discord voice & text channels Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ Multiple weekly events Videos and social media Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes Supported by a 200 person multi-game community Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!Fairylights1 Sep 19
Sep 19 World Server Down Is any one else getting these errors?Blorts1 Sep 19
Sep 18 Refer a friend (recruit here) OG wraith baby. Played up to panda. Quit half way through panda. This is a new account. My old account is long gone. I am a adult. Looking for another adult to show me the ropes. Have team chat and skype. Not big in to raids. Big in pvp. History = (old account) warlock and druid Gladiator in wraith. And only 1st season of RBG Guardian of the Horde. Online weekdays around 230pm est to 6pm est to level. Looking for some one to help with refer a friend. This is a brand new account. Activated sep, 16. Dont have WoD yet. I got 1 free month with reg. Package. When upgrade to WoD, maybe i will get another free months. Let me know if some one interested. (Also might have another friend, that needs refer a friend.) Right now checking to see when his account was activated. He is 100% noob.Ténj0 Sep 18
Sep 17 Six-feather Fan Looking to buy a Six-feather Fan 850ilvl trinket. If you have an 850ilvl let me know.Chaoswing0 Sep 17
Sep 17 WoD Raiding Options I'm new to WoW, and just hit 100. I want to explore WoD content before opting for Legion, but I'm struggling to find options to do so. Raid finder hasn't produced anything for me, and all I've been doing is running dungeon finder over and over. What are my options here? ilvl 634 fury warrior i f that matters.Cheaby0 Sep 17
Sep 17 [H] Prot Paladin LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello, Looking for an adult raiding guild. Only available on the weekends. Current ilvl 825, though only been playing for 5 days. Previously Raid Leaded on Maiev for top guild on Server through BC and WotLK. PM BambinoAce in-game or message me BambinoAce#1494 and i'll reply when able.Bambinoace2 Sep 17
Sep 17 <Power Word Inebriate> LF players for raiding <Power Word Inebriate> is looking for additional players to form a core raid group. We are primarily recruiting healers, and ranged DPS, but are accepting other positions as needed. We plan on raiding on Fridays / Saturdays 9-11 PM server time, and have comms and a website up, and do not tolerate drama of any kind. If you wish to join, want to yak with someone, or just have a few questions, please PM Falfromgrace, or myself.Moridn0 Sep 17
Sep 17 "Celestial" RBG Recruiting Celestial is currently recruiting for our Legion RBG team. No CR or EXP required just be willing to learn, accept criticism for your class, and listen to the instructions of the RBG leader (Myself). We are 1.8k-2.2k players. RBGs will be played Tues/Thurs nights starting at 6pm EST with practice and debrief on Sundays at 6pm. All classes and specs may apply by sending me in game mail: Deathikus-DalaranDeathikus1 Sep 17
Sep 16 [A] WW Monk looking for a family. Afternoon Dalaran, Recently transferred from a PvP server to focus more on game content. A little bit about me: I'm 21+ years old, currently active duty Navy. I play WoW on my free time while I have this semester off. I like meeting new people and making friends. I'm interested in dipping my toes into raiding and other PvE content. Mythic dungeons are the only thing I've really done as far as experience. However, I have an irregular schedule as of now for work so while I do realize I may not be available for most of the time, just being able to settle and get accepted into a guild that is chill and friendly and does content with one another is more than what I'm asking for. I will have a more stable schedule at the beginning of 2017 with my weekends being completely free. I hope posting on the forums will help me out and get my name out there. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Take care everyone.Tevarus0 Sep 16
Sep 16 [A] Looking for semi-serious dungeon/raiding And by semi-serious I mean not being anal or requiring too much play time while still being successful and competent. I'd prefer an established guild or one with experienced players. I'm just coming back after seven years away and starting fresh; I've raided everything through WoTLK as Priest and a Death Knight. As you can see, this character's a Monk and I'm comfortable playing and will play any role but I haven't tanked a raid. Raids any evening not ending later than ~11PM CT are good. If you think we'd match up message/mail me in-game or at boardwalk#1688.Raebrook2 Sep 16
Sep 16 <A>Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild Long story short I'm in need of a raiding guild for Legion, preferred time 8-12 server but can be flexible, prefer no weekend raiding. Been Raiding Since Wrath Days, always on this toon, over 6 years experiance Give me a hollar Zyanne#1927Zyanneh1 Sep 16
Sep 16 Returning player looking for new home Hello citizens of Dalaran, returning player here. Haven't played much since wotlk but I want to get back into it so I am looking for a new realm to call home. I have heard that Dalaran is one of the oldest realms in WoW with lots of old school players and a friendly community. According to realmpop it looks like the A:H ratio is fairly close to even, I have always played horde but am considering an alliance toon as I have never played through on that side. As stated I am going to start fresh and won't be using any of my heirlooms for leveling, it's been so long since I've leveled an alt that I want to enjoy the experience at a nice pace. That being said I know my way around this game quite well, so I am basically just looking for a guild I could socialize with and have fun during the leveling experience, but am definitely intending on raiding once I hit max level againAeilin0 Sep 16
Sep 15 (H) looking for a weekday progression guild Just like the title,I'm looking for progression to mythic,and a home for all my characters,and some hardcore players to roll with. so far I have a 840 prot paladin,( dh and spriest in the making),and soon to transfer the rest over. my heart is set on the spriest being my main..if you wanna provide raid times and what you expect out of me,just send me a message or reply here..thanks Ophazer#1178Facecow0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Possible Transfer Mage LF Raiding guild. Hi guys, I'm an ancient vanilla ex-hardcore raider looking to come back to WoW raiding for Legion. I'm looking to transfer to Dalaran soon for the opening of the raids. I'm looking for a mature, friendly guild with raid times around 6pm-9pm EST on any day. I bring my own consummables, fresh conjured bread to break, a positive attitude towards wiping/learning and dedication to the cause (unless the cause is punting gnomes). For clarity's sake. Raid Availability: 6pm - 9pm EST every day.Menvis2 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] <ez> Mal'Ganis At <ez> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: *Sunday: 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT *Monday 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Battle Tag Solo#1470 Battle Tag Imitate#1825 Battle Tag Megadmg#11387 Or speak to any of our officers in game!Nohugs0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] Priest & Tank looking for raiding guild I've played either holy or shadow priest since Vanilla. My friend has been a tank of some variety (warrior, paladin, demon hunter) for the bulk of his time in WoW as well (also since Vanilla). We were both sort of hardcore raiders through BC but real life has tempered our WoW enthusiasm a bit. We are looking for a fun guild that seeks progression (not really interested in competitive ranks). We'd prefer raiding 2-3 nights per week during week nights. This server seems promising on first glance. Stormrage is overpopulated and the queues are beyond annoying. Please let me know if you think we'd fit into your guild so we can discuss details. Thanks.Salustia2 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] Mage looking for guild Hi There, I'm a 18+ player who started WoW in MoP, and who took a brief break towards the end of WoD. I love WoW, but what's kept my interest so long was having a good guild, and I'm looking for one now! My main is a mage, (frost and arcane mostly), although I've also got a lvl capped DK, monk, druid, and warlock. While I like casual raiding, the most important thing to me is the **social aspect**, having friends to goof of and level with and help out! I'm looking for a guild that has: ---- Activities! Scavenger hunts. Transmog Contests. Silly Stuff. :) -a decent number of people. (20+ people who are online regularly, and who chat and banter! the wittier the better. :3 ) -mature language is allowed, but behavior is still moderated and controlled. kick toxic people... -casual raiding (normal / heroic) -pvp optional -website -voice-coms What I can offer you!: - hard worker, team player - i love guild games and activities and i will help organize them. - no drama! i'm helpful and i'm told i'm funny. ...smelling anyways. :P - active in chat, and i talk on voice comms - ready to go dps characters - have raided since WoD (heroic) - keybinded - major addons installed If any of this interests you, then please feel free to send me an in-game PST or email to character name: Vardankai Thx for reading!Vardankai3 Sep 15
Sep 15 Tank and Healer looking for raiding guild My friend (resto druid) and I (prot warrior/vengeance DH) are looking for a guild that is planning on doing raids. Ideally a guild doing mythic raids, but heroic raids with the possibility of mythics in the future is good as well. Please respond here or send me a tell in game. Kedrak#1220Saromal1 Sep 15
Sep 15 Recruiting for raid team We are curtently looking for 2 hunters, a shadow priest, a Rogue, and an Unholy DK. We currently have every Mythic down most of our current Raid team is over 840 item lvl and are farming Mythics to gear those who aren't raid ready yet. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST. with an optional Cont. on Monday night. Guild rules are don't be a troll and have a positive attitude. Be ready to put the work in for quick progression. Look for us in game for more info. Flip#11595Flîp1 Sep 15
Sep 14 LF Tank for Mythic and Mythic+ Greetings all! I am currently seeking out a tank interested in tanking Mythic dungeons with a weekly group. Add me on Battlenet Haunted#1837 or reply here if interested.Restorår0 Sep 14
Sep 14 'Hunting' for a Leatherworker Hi Dalaran! I am dala-ringing for a Leatherworker who can make Dreadleather with intellect. If this is you, dala-rang me ASAP at Phirt#1987 so that I can give you gold and resources and hugs in exchange for helping me instaqueue for Heroics. <3!Phirtygo0 Sep 14
Sep 14 [A] <Mimic> N/H Legion Raiding LFM <Mimic> is a casual raiding guild that has been formed by a group of old raiding friends in anticipation for Legion. With the exciting changes coming with the new expansion, we've formed a guild to take on the challenge of Mythic+ dungeons as well as Normal and Heroic raiding content. Currently, our set times for raiding will be Thursday (7-9 EST) and Saturday (7-11 EST). As far as raiding experience goes, we run the entire spectrum. Some of us have been hardcore raiders competing for server firsts and some have had very little exposure to any raiding environment. We will cater to any skill level but keep in mind that we do want to see some solid progression during this expansion. So if you're uncomfortable about whether this is the right place for you, don't sweat it. I will spend as much time with you as need be to help you hone your skills to be on par with the current skill required for progression. In the end, this guild was formed for the purpose of attaining access to difficult content. We all maintain full time jobs, some are married with children, and others are in the service and schedules change drastically. Whatever preoccupies your life at the moment is important and we understand that. Attendance will be relaxed (only core raiders are expected to be at all the raids *) and if something comes up, we will understand. We want you to the get the most out of this expansion and help us do the same. Currently Recruiting: 1 Tank (Warrior/Druid/Paladin/Death Knight) 1 Healers (Priest/Paladin/Monk) DPS (Really need a Rogue if you are out there ;p) (*) Core raiders will be the two tanks, three healers, and a handful of DPS to make sure a raid occurs at the desired times. This is to just safeguard any chance the raids would be canceled because of attendance. All others (including extra tanks/healers) can have a more flexible raid schedule. Keep in mind that as the expansion goes on and content goes to farm status, I encourage all to play around with their alts, be it opposite the role you are currently listed as or the same, just different class. In the end, I just want everyone to have an enjoyable experience! ;P For more details, send a message to my reddit account (Jundoc), open a conversation on warcraftlfg with us (https://www.warcraftlfg.com/#/guild/us/Dalaran/Mimic/), or add my battle tag (junpeer#1117) and strike up a conversation! I will be happy to answer any and all questions.Oseiros2 Sep 14
Sep 14 844 Prot Warrior LF Raiding guild Available anytime after 1130 server for raiding, willing to change factions if needed, just wanting to raid this expansion from not 2 alternate FireOnEarth#1346 if you need to get ahold of meMurdermoo0 Sep 14
Sep 14 New to WoW Hey Everyone, So i'm new to WoW however I have played various other RPGS such as GW2. I don't want to use the level 100 boost because I am new to WoW so instead I was wondering if there were any other new players interested in growing from nothing to something?Silvaros4 Sep 14
Sep 13 Server Down Down?Xaj3 Sep 13
Sep 13 New guild forming for PvE content <The Beast of Beauclair> New guild LF active and mature players for Mythic dungeons and Raids. In dire need of dpsHawkmoön0 Sep 13
Sep 13 New player looking for a guild Hello I'm new and looking for a clan that's social and likes to help and do quest and dungeons. I'm 20 years old if that matters. And just want have fun and meet some new people since I don't know anyone IRL that plays this.Dreamsnow1 Sep 13
Sep 12 Looking for guild Hello I'm new and looking for a guild that's social and likes to help and quest and do dungeonsDreamsnow1 Sep 12
Sep 12 (A) Prot Warrior LF Mythic/Raid Guild Hey there! I'm looking to join a guild that is currently doing mythic 5-mans and will be raiding once that content is available. I have extensive raid experience and I've played Warrior for the last couple xpacs. Currently 835 ilvl and climbing as I do more mythics. I'm looking to raid 2-3 nights per week. My availability is Tues-Saturday starting at 9:30 PM ET as well as any time on Sunday or Monday. Shoot me a message if you're looking for a good tank! I may miss your reply if you only post here, so make sure you message me in game.Croyo2 Sep 12
Sep 12 Guild and Server info for Veteran returning Hello Guys I am need of information about this server. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla where i used to be a hardcore raider, as time passed in the expansions i started playing on and off until i pretty much stopped playing altogether. Legion seems pretty good and enticing so i was wondering: - How is life here? - which side is in need of more players? - I cant choose between Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin for end game - I can no longer dedicate 8 hours a day to wow so im likely to only be able to raid 3 times per week tops, any progressing guilds with that kind of schedule? - I will reroll from one to 60 to get a grasp and on my class and then boost to 100 to also get free professions I really want to get back into the game is this a good server to do so?. Is there any free netherweave bags going around? :< ( no high level char here ) Thanks in advance for your help.Eyra1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Elemental Shaman LF Active Mythics Guild Hi there, I'm a RDPS who has finished running all heroics and I am looking to join an active guild that runs daily mythics with one another in preparation for raiding. I've raided Vanilla/BC/Wotlk and came back to WoW for legion and looking to join up with a guild of like minded individuals that focus on completing end game content. If you need a RDPS/Ele Shammy with raid experience to fill out your active mythics/raid group then feel free to whisper me in-game or leave a reply with your name.Chambers1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Possible Migration - Queues? Hi all, I am currently on a full pop server with large queues. It is affecting my guild's ability to operate. I know that Dalaran has a large population as well. Have you been affected by queues? Thanks!Balewind1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Looking for new server Well met citizens of Dalaran. I am currently fighting the log in boss everynight on Stormrage-US and am hunting for an east coast time centric server that would actually allow me to log in. I would like to find a semi hardcore- casualish group of folks to run dungeons and raids with. Does this server have a healthy community for such a thing? is this server worth transferring to? I wish to bring along my former main as well Fizzlewick from Stormrage also. Any input would be great.Venancio1 Sep 12
Sep 12 [A] Mistweaver LF guild Looking for a guild that raids primarily earlier in the evening on weekdays, done no later than 9PM, and on the weekends, done no later than 11AM. Calendar restricitons primarily due to nature of employment. I would be happy to speak more in PM.Theblackpaw1 Sep 12
Sep 12 [A] Long-time player LFG Been playing since beta, with occasional breaks between releases, looking for new guild. Leaving current guild because of real life issues with another member, figure it's best for the part-timer to leave than have problems. I have numerous characters, which I'll move into the guild if we're a good match. I'm looking for a mature guild. Not as in uptight people that freak out over the slightest profanity, but I don't want to deal with annoying kids (and people that act like kids) that love throwing racial / sexual orientation epithets around. I'm a casual gamer that would like to find a guild that doesn't have internal cliques that you have to break in to to get invited along on instances or raids. I'm primarily DPS, but am willing to learn tanking if someone is willing to help me out and act as my guinea pig on a few runs.Jassra1 Sep 12
Sep 11 Gloria Victis Recruiting "Gloria Victis" is a new guild on Dalaran looking to create a good experience and to push down heroics into mythic raids. We also would love to have members who just enjoy playing the game casually. Our raid times are going to be 9:00 P.M to 12:00 A.M server time. The days are to be determined but are looking at Tuesday and Thursday with an optional clear of Saturday. Whisper Tatherion for more details. *Edit Currently full on tanksTatherion1 Sep 11
Sep 11 (A) Prot War LF Late Night Guild Hi all, my friends and I are searching for a guild that plans on running mythics and raids late at night. We generally play after midnight PST. Any guilds recruiting or anyone needing a guild that plays at the same time frame, let me know! If there are none, perhaps we could start one!Eventtyde1 Sep 11