Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
8h Top K3k Wassup QT pies. Are forums even still active? ;3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsK7Eh0n1Ho Here from the king's mountain view. Here from a wild dream come true. Feast like a sultan I do. On treasures and flesh, never few. Btw thanks for everyone Horde other than the 8oiz joining us to the sweet sounds of slaughtering $hilliance everywhere we go. The Boy-King has already been dropped like Swifty the other night, R1P the qt pie himself. Shout out to the Sirs such as Greek Orc & Keysbane & many many more old timers around esp the newer growing guilds. You guys have been awesome on the fields of battle occuring on Broken Isles. Keep it up ^.^ GLHF all. Unless you're $hilliance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://i.imgur.com/Qq1bLoO.jpg totally not photoshopped.Chillerace2 8h
8h [A]<Ya We Lift> LFM [A]<Ya We Lift> Is looking for more! Who we are Completely fresh (read 3-4 readily active), laid back guild with primary focus being Mythic+ dungeons, Normal - Heroic 10+ man raiding, and PvP (and of course Mythic if we get 20+ awesome regular raiders). Emphasis on enjoying the challenges/content/game and having fun over all else. What you can expect from us - Ring/Cloak enchants and repairs for regular raiders - Laid back atmosphere - Becoming an integral part of a fresh guild - Having fun killing dragons with some friendly people Guild Play Times: Looking to have the guild be most active between: 6pm-12am PST / 7pm-1am server time (weekends being an exception) Raid Times: Tuesday at 6 PST at the moment with either 2 xrealm guilds I've enjoyed playing with and have frequently requested I join them each reset, bringing along whoever I see fit. Them having a 10+ man roster ready to go. Once we have 5+ active we can make a schedule for a day or 2 that works best for everyone. Guild Leader Experience Tanked 7/7 EN normal DPS 7/7 EN normal Tanked 5/7 EM heroic - (Havnt tried Cenarius, Xavius 5% on a night of trying =/) At this point, 7/7 EN N is pretty much farm status with the people I can gather. The H bosses are depending on what kind of people are on and the quality of pugs. Misc If your group needs another experienced Tank/DPS for M+/EM H, feel free to contact me as well. You can contact me in-game or using Jestr#1774Jestrr7 8h
9h Horde Pop? I know a lot of people have moved Horde across a lot of the servers but how is the current Horde pop on Darkspear? I'm wanting to move one or two of my toons over to Horde for nostalgia sake but I don't feel like paying $55 for a server transfer to a more populated realm like Illidan or Tich plus the faction change. I know the Ally to Horde ratio on DS was really bad before but has it gotten better?Freeyourmind2 9h
1d I Want to trade my Ethereum Nexus Reaver I Want to trade my Ethereum Nexus Reaver rare AX mog for a mount or 2, or something else cool like trading card game items or out-of-game rare items. Please PST or mail me in-game, or leave a post here. I'll be checking it every day. I'm just sick of trying to sell it on the AH, I'm mainly leveling new toons and gearing my main and dont have time to sit there in trade chat and barter. hope to hear from you- please take this off my hands!Howling0 1d
2d Archibald's Adventurers LF Raiders Hello Adventurers! Archibalds Adventurers is a brand new guild looking for competent raiders. This competitive guild is looking for ilvl 845+. The roster needs a few healers and quite a few dps. With the short time of being a guild, we are 6/7H and looking to progress quickly after getting a solid group. Raid nights are Tues & Thurs at 7PM - 10PM Central Time. On progression fights, we expect raiders to be prepared with flasks, potions, and food. We also schedule mythic + and rated pvp nights on the weekend along with normal alt runs. If you sound interested in raiding please fill out this short form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFIMXEXQbKfuU7Ek1VAn09ioNwcU5GEctnkS-34E_Qs2TOaQ/viewform After filling out the form please message myself or an officer at our BNET. Shearbert - Supamage#1498 Asway - Asway#1903 If you don't want to raid, we are also accepting all players who would like a fun atmosphere to run dungeons and pvp. Have a wonderful day!Shearbert2 2d
2d [A] 868 Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild been raiding as tank off and on since BC, plenty of experience also have friends with similar gear and experience that may want to joinBahhamutt0 2d
2d Heals or Tanks? I'm considering moving over to this server and just had a quick question before I do: Is the demand greater for Tanks or Healers (Alliance Side)? Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give me!Xhuma1 2d
2d Crossrealm merge server for balance plz Darkspear is 95% alliance. The world pvp is non existent or a 20v1 if you can find a horde around. It is extremely boringArchøs24 2d
2d The Greek Legion Yo dawgz of Darkspear! It's been a while. I'm sure the community has changed quite a bit since I last played, but for those of you who remember us, The Greek Legion is rebuilding in force and looking to reclaim our place as one of the major players on Darkspear Horde! With a lot of our old core returning, we're hoping to continue bringing in loads of fresh blood to enhance the community and get some good ol' Darkspear traditions going again. For activity, the Legion's hoping to get widescale world PvP, RBGs, casual gameplay, and *gasp* PvE on DARKSPEAR HORDE up and running again. For those of you who remember us, whether fondly or hatefully, feel free to comment below on the good old days of Cata and MoP. Hit meh up in-game if you're interested or if you just wanna reminisce about the Tol Barad Wars, Horde raiding, etc. etc.Greekorc63 2d
2d Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild Hey there, I'm an 856 Holy Paladin looking for a raiding guild. My current raid progression is 7/7 N EM and 7/7 H EM. If you're interested in having a Holy Pally in your guild, please let me know. I will also link the achievement 'Ahead of the Curve'Maficene0 2d
2d [A]<Core Two> 7/7 H 1/7M LFM Mythic Raid <Core Two> is recruiting for progression raiding and mythic + groups. As of today we are 7/7 Heroic Nightmare and 1/7 Mythic Nightmare. Please be ilvl 855 or above. Discord is the voice program we use. We are looking for DPS mythic raid progression. Raid nights are currently Tues/Thurs/Mon at 7-10 Server Time. High Demand: Shaman, Hunter, Mage, but all are welcome to apply. If you are interested please message/mail Perfect, Lavablast, or Ineedhp. You can ask anyone online for an officer if the three mentioned are not online. Thank you.Lavablast6 2d
2d 7/7H Guild Recruiting for Mythic Progression Raid times are Mon/Tues/Thurs 5-8 server. Hit me up at Relc#1486 or leave a comment here if you're interested.Relc4 2d
2d (A) (Server First World Worst) R> 7/7 H! (Server First World Worst) Alliance raiding guild composed of a strong core group of 6 members who have been playing WoW together for many years. We are recruiting members to form a strong CORE team for MYTHIC Legion raid content. Our raid times will be 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Wednesday. With the short time we are working with we expect everyone to be on time, ready, and prepared to raid. We are currently 7/7 N, 7/7 H EN. We are currently looking for: TANK: Plate Tank DPS: Strong RANGED DPS (High Priority) HEALER: Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid Class aside, we will be considering all exceptional players! We are looking for recruits that are smart, competent players that know how to play their class, must have a means of voice communication (ie, discord), willingness to progress and compete when content gets tough, and previous raid experience is a major up side. At this time we are looking for players with 850+ iLvl. Please contact either the GM, or myself, IGN Boij either through in game or battle.net GM = Focks OR cfox#1989 Officer = Boij OR jamesnguyen#11959Boij14 2d
2d <Overground> Truly Old School Raiders We are looking to get a few more players... Our main focus will be Mythic Raids/Mythic+ and we plan to full clear heroic this coming week. Our guild is filled with old school darkspearians, great PVP'ers, server first raiders. We are raiding only 2 days a week, this should be enough time for us to push progression and be competitive on the server level. Wednesday 7ST-10ST Sunday 7ST-10ST If you are looking for an elite crew that kills bosses and will be pushing server firsts and is comprised of players who know what they are doing. **WARNING** We give pretty harsh criticism if you fail to understand your own class and don't have time to teach someone how to play. If you feel like you can commit to 2 days and in the off days clear Mythic+ and PVP add me on Battletag - Havitz#1977. Alternatively you can apply at our website Overground-guild.com.(It's still under construction!)Havitz12 2d
3d LF Healers Guild Raiding The Immortal Brotherhood, Alliance Guild, US-Darkspear We are a Raiding guild that are progressing on Raiding content. We support each other and keep in contact via Discord. Currently looking for Healers and DPS (Warlocks) Current Raid Times: Mondays 6-9 PM PST Thursday 6-9 Please PM me WiggleWinnie#1949Beedoo0 3d
3d <Bumbaclot Rude Boyz> Alliance /bow I cannot stress this enough.Stinkboner2 3d
4d [A] <Torment> 3/7 N | LF Heals and Ranged DPS <Torment> of Darkspear is recruiting semi-hardcore but not too hardcore weekend raiders who are interested in raiding on Tuesday and Thursday around 8:15 PM to 10:30 PM Server (Mountain Time). Recruits need to have a good working headset, microphone, and the Curse Voice application. About Most of the raiders in guild consists of real life friends that have raided together in the past during WotLK, Cata, MOP, and WOD. Some of us have been around since Vanilla and BC days. Most of our core members are in their 30's with families and careers but we still like to experience the raid content and have fun. Experiencing the content and having fun comes first but we do expect people to know their class and pull their weight. We realize people have bad days and some times need help learning. We are not going to nerd rage and kick you if your numbers are low, or if you stand in fire and die right away but we cannot hold hands and carry people. If this becomes a common problem you will be asked to step out for progression bosses. You should expect to be called out and talked to so we can help you improve your skills. If you cannot handle being called out and offered assistance with improving your numbers and raid awareness then please consider another guild. :) We are considering any class and spec that is a good fit for the guild attitude, personality, skill, and schedule wise. Openings 0 Tank Druid - High Warrior - High Paladin - High Monk - Medium Demon Hunter - Medium Death Knight - Low 2 Ranged DPS Mage - High Hunter - High Priest - High Druid - High Shaman - High Warlock - High 0 Melee DPS Rogue - High Druid - High Warrior - Medium Paladin - Medium Hunter - Medium Death Knight - Low Monk - Low Demon Hunter - Low 1 Heals Druid - High Paladin - Medium Shaman - Medium Monk - Low Priest - Low We also would consider a Melee DPS if they can off spec as heals or tank should we have someone absent from the raid. Currently we have about 8 active raiding members. Note We are also looking for people to organize and lead Mythic plus dungeons even if you are not interested in Raiding. We need Tanks and Healers who can start and lead Mythic plus dungeons with out our main tank. I like doing Mythic + dungeons but I don't have time to tank them for every person in the guild each week. If you are interested in some No BS, NO Drama, Semi-hardcore but not too hardcore raiding and or Mythic plus dungeons then please contact me. Server=Darkspear Zwahr#1243Zwahrdk2 4d
4d what happened to Prepared multiboxer? Just curious, does anybody know what happened to that Prepared multiboxer guy? I know in the past he has taken time off and people post threads thinking he is banned, then he returns because he was just taking time off or whatever, but this time really is different. It appears he deleted his twitch and twitter pages and just disappeared. I'm not sure when exactly this happened because it was during one of his regular breaks from the game, but he's been gone since before Legion launched. I suspect what MAY have happened is that he realized the new sharding tech made massively multiboxing no longer viable in Legion, so he quit the game forever, going so far as to delete all his accounts. This is just a guess, but it is based on statements I've heard from world pvp guilds saying that large groups can't join together all in the same shards anymore (despite forming a raid group) and my own experiences of not even being able to form groups out in the world of even 15-20 players without having a handful of them randomly tossed into a separate shard, unable to interact with the rest. Please don't downvote into oblivion, I'm sure even if you hated him, you're curious as well to find out what finally got him to leave the game. I've made a few threads at other forums asking, searched for any recent info, and even asked one of his multiboxer friends he used to play with... there is just no information anywhere and, if anybody does know what happened to him, they aren't talking. I'm very curious and for better or worse, he was pretty prominent (infamous?) in the Darkspear community for years.Invisibles0 4d
5d [A] Alacrity - Now recruiting (PvE) Alacrity is a newly formed guild with a handful of very talented players already. I'm looking to get a raid team together over the next week or two. We're open to less experienced players and will be starting w/ normal Emerald Nightmare and working our way up. We are home to both veteran and new players alike and have helpful, sociable people willing to lend a hand with gearing up via Mythics, Heroics and world quests. We are currently accepting applications from all classes, please don't hesitate to apply. Not interested in raiding? We welcome social members with open arms and will do what we can to help you gear up in other ways. Learn more and apply at http://www.alacrity-darkspear.net!Erodin3 5d
5d Orc Toon! whos tryna level up an orc toon with me! drop battletags!Gibun1 5d
5d [A]<It Matters> 6/7 H LFM DPS for Mythic <It Matters> is an alliance guild located on the US-Darkspear (PvP) server. Created by a group of tight-knit players and with the common goal of achieving high efficiency raiding on a light raiding schedule, <It Matters> cultivates guild unity by encouraging its player base to communicate via Discord where we host voice channels for all Blizzard games and others such as League of Legends, and have chat rooms for a large number of topics to get people talking. With our sights set on reaching at least a Server Top Three guild rank in the upcoming Legion expansion, along with getting [Ahead of the Curve] achievement for each tier, and crating a high efficiency, 6 hour a week raid team, we are looking to recruit the kind of high-quality player that will help us achieve these goal. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9pm EST - 12am EST (8-11 CST) (7-10 MST) Thursday : 9pm EST - 12am EST (8-11 CST) (7-10 MST) Invites start 15 minutes prior to raid time, and trash should be cleared in time for the first boss pull of the night shortly after raid start. We're looking for 3-4 DPS and 1 more healer to fill out our mythic roster Current class openings: Ranged DPS Hunter DPS Shaman DPS Warrior DPS Paladin Warlock DPS Priest Mage 1 Non-Druid Healer tl;dr - mail and plate dps While we are actively looking for the classes listed above, our recruitment remains open at all times: all applications will be considered regardless of iLvL, progression or class/spec, provided you have past experience/logs to demonstrate stellar performance We are aware that most guilds say this, but we truly mean it: we are primarily looking for motivated and skilled players, more so than specific classes. Classes and specs get buffed or nerfed every patch, but good players always find a way to adapt and perform no matter the circumstances thrown at them. We will never recruit a player if we do not fully believe in their capacity of achieving their trial. If you feel <It Matters> is the right fit for you please contact any of our officers listed below. We’d love to answer any questions you have and get you started on the right path for getting integrated with our community. What you need to know: Attendance is NOT mandatory. Attendance factors HEAVILY into raid loot distribution though. The first night of learning a boss fight we will spend extra time going over strategy and explaining mechanics. If you miss the first night on a boss, you are required to learn the fight on your own time. Failure to do so will result in being sat for that fight until you have done your research. During a boss fight, if someone makes a call, you follow the call they made. You need to have a very profound knowledge of your class and should be able to communicate said knowledge through a well written application and competitive logs. You need to have a stable internet connection and a reliable computer. If you consistently disconnect or experience lag issues, do not apply here. You need to be willing to communicate with us on our discord, and check in often because we give announcements periodically, and don't get offended by crude humor. Our Loot philosophy is to reward our members who put for the most effort towards progressing the raid team. To achieve this goal we use a combination of EPGP and a Loot Council determined priority on major upgrades. The end result is the individuals who are most valuable to our team get the tools they need to succeed first while also maintaining loot equity among all contributing members. Raid consumables are currently subsidized by the guild. We realize the cost of food, flasks, pots, and runes is great at the moment and we use our excess funds to help meet these costs as needed. On that note, all progression raiders are required to come prepared with a full compliment of consumables needed in a week. If you think you've got what it takes, please do the following: Contact an officer (information below) Fill out an application: http://itmatters.enjin.com/recruitment Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Andrew - Bnet: Prancy#1653 Discord: Andrew#9012Recruitment Officers: Jake - Bnet: jtrice#1985 Discord: jabberhakke#8194Katypury1 5d
6d LF Tank Healer for Raids Hi all, LF tank healers for raids and progression. Raids are, at the moment, Monday 6-9 PST full normal clear, Thursday and Sundays 6-9 PST heroic progression. Casual group with a focus on getting better.Beedoo3 6d
6d <Community Guild> [7/7 N EN] LF DPS for HEN <Community Guild> [7/7 N EN] is currently looking for DPS to join our Friday night raid team as we progress through Heroic content. **Raid Time: Fridays 6pm-10pm PST.** We are seeking friendly players who are excited about clearing new content. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we are a group of positive individuals who want to experience new content together and progress through Legion at a good pace. If you are interested in experiencing Legion content that isn't through LFR goggles please feel free add me on B-net @ KaolStreams#11899 -KaolKaol0 6d
6d (H) <Intervetion> Recruiting Heals/DPS Intervention is an old guild thats decided to come back and play the new expansion. We are all experienced players and are already clearing mythics as a guild. We currently are looking for healers and a few more exceptional dps. We plan on raiding Tues/Thur when the raiding does come out. We plan on also doing RBG's as a guild too. If interested please apply at http://interventionguild.gamerlaunch.com/ and post here and ill get back to you asap. Thanks.Mysticroots4 6d
6d I can't stand Trump supporters /pukeVexallus174 6d
6d <No Hope> Recruiting Heroic Raiders <No Hope> is a new guild formed by experienced and active players. Our raids are 6 PM - 10 PM Tuesday and Wednesday. All current raiders have experience in full clearing normal EN as well as getting 3/7 in Heroic. We use Discord for voice chat. What we're looking for Active players who can be on for the full 8 hours of raids every week and are dedicated to pushing and progressing content. Item level 845+. 2x - Healer 8x - DPS -Specifically looking for enhancement shaman, retribution paladin, and a shadow priest. Feel free to message me in game, or on the forums if you're interested. We are also looking for more than just raiders, if you are looking for a Mythic+ group we encourage you join the guild and form one.Shaiapouff0 6d
Oct 16 To Those Looking For a Raiding Guild Your cause is lost. I've now cycled through 3 guilds since release. Two I g/quit and the latest (tonight actually) I was kicked from because the healer wasn't in the dungeon when I activated the keystone. Now, this I didn't know would be a fatal mistake for the dungeon (you're perma locked out once keystone activated) But certainly didn't think it was a mortal mistake for my guild membership. No exchange of words, I just looked at my minimap to check the time and found I was guildless. I'm gonna be optimistic for once and say that the ENTIRE community is not toxic, but just this server. About a year and a half ago I started playing, my friend RAF'd me through two or three 90s, and stopped playing. I taught myself everything else, with the assistance of wowhead, icy-veins, mmo-champ, etc etc. There was one person in particular that put me under the wing, and taught me about the wide world of raiding, but he rarely plays now, and despite me convincing him to get legion a few weeks after release, he's already ahead of me progression wise. So once again, just one man, guild-less and trying to find a group of people with enough humility and intelligence to read a damn dungeon journal to understand boss mechanics (mythic dungeons and raids is my reference, PUGS are brutal) or watch a fatboss video, or are you ready for it? Google it we live in a world with a (worlds fail me for the magnitude of size and volume) information all at our fingertips. But it's the tanks fault, the healer sucks, dps isn't doing enough damage (because they're avoiding damage so the healer can focus on the tank (instead of measuring dicks on skada/recount) Sorry for the wall of text, but I need to vent about the state of this game. I think it is AMAZING (loot and RNG mechanics aside, not sure how deeply coded something like that is to change) but the game is ruined, and for me no longer fun to play because the community (on our server) is total !@#$ing cancer. INB4 CRZ and INB4 server trans, I plan on xfering to a large PVE server with a heavy focus on raiding and M+ (although the latter is kinda a means to an end but I haven't gone above 5 I've been told 10+ is crazy) TL;DR- I FEEL as if our server is the root of my frustration (loot issue aside) so, in conclusion, if you feel similar, or are part of a GENUINELY competent and mature guild, leave a reply. Also server suggestions for xfer would also be appreciated.Bamahotpockt5 Oct 16
Oct 15 (A) <Final Hour> - LF Mythic Raiders Fri/Sat <Final Hour> is an old raid guild returning for Legion after a two expansion break. We are 7/7 Heroic EN and progressing steadily. The goal of this guild in Legion is to run a mythic progression raid group without the stress or time commitment of a hardcore raid schedule. Raid times are set for Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time. The light schedule means our players must be skilled and perform during raids to keep up with progression. We are currently recruiting the following classes to fill our raid team and start mythic content asap. Recruitment Priority (845+ ilvl): We are looking for 1 experienced dps to fill our 20 man and start mythic content. 1x Ranged DPS: Warlock- Very High SPriest - High Hunter - High Ele Shaman- Medium 1x Melee DPS: Death Knight with Tank OS - Medium - We are always recruiting skilled players for heroics and backup for the mythic group - We use a Need/Greed + Loot Council combo for loot distribution and Discord for comms. - Contact Snackpak#1405 on bnet if you're interested or would like more info.Snackshift17 Oct 15
Oct 14 Heroic Raid Guild - Recruiting DPS <Night Owl> Heroic Raid guild US Darkspear. 7/7 Normal 4/7 Heroic Main classes we are looking to recruit: Shadow Priest Warlock Mage Hunter (maybe) Raid nights Tuesday - Wednesday (Monday as a floater) @ 7:30 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST. We have a full committed raid, just looking to fill our last two dps slots. Here is a link to our current roster (always updated.) https://goo.gl/8gNzq6 Comment below or message me in game if you are interested! Thanks! -MewMew2 Oct 14
Oct 14 [A] ilvl851 Spriest LF Raid/PvP Guild! Hey all, Right now I am located on another server but am looking to xfer over to Darkspear if i can find a guild. I am 7/7N and 1/7H but looking for a guild pushing Heroic. My guild sadly just is not there yet. I do have legendary wrist if that matters. Also 50k AP away from my second dragon. A little slow but trying to catch up! Mainly going focus on raid content and doing Mythic+ dungeons. My top is +6 within the time but mainly doing pugs for my mythic+. So i am hoping to find a guild that has groups going a lot during prime times or even during the day on weekends. On off nights looking to get PvP rank up and hopefully going to be doing RBGs so if you have that side in your guild is a plus! Availability is: Mon-Thurs: 8pm-12pm EST. Can go to 1am if i find the right guild Feel free to leave a comment here or message me in game Tatsuota#1402Tatsuota5 Oct 14
Oct 14 (A) Cutting Edge raider returning for legion Hi there everyone, I am currently looking for a guild to fit in my busy schedule. I currently am looking for something Wednesday/Thursday and possibly Friday past 9pm ST. Any week day after 9pm ST can work but would need to be discussed. A bit about me is that I used to be in a guild that has gotten cutting edge for every raid besides ToES and on schedule to get this tiers cutting edge. I was in a guild that merged with theirs in SoO to form a 25m team, which mid tier with a guild merge we still were top 150 US guilds on a 9 hour raid schedule. However due to my schedule I had to quit their raid team before HFC and the day before we downed Blackhand (had him at less than 100k hp on the last pull the night before) on mythic which is why I do not have that achievement. I used to be their off healer and a main dps in the raid on my shaman, but due to the elementals state this expac I have been seeking another class to play. I have currently landed on a DH and been tanking which has been so far an amazing experience and would like to continue that into a raid setting. I transferred off of Zul'jin to Darkspear to join up with some friends and now that I am settled into this tier and my schedule is starting to even out again I am really excited to start raiding again. I currently am Vengeance on my DH but willing to talk about playing another class or spec if needed. I already have a monk and shaman that is already 110 as well (they both have above an 840ilvl depending on the spec). The kind of raid team I am looking for is one that does do mythic progression and wants to clear the tier but does not sacrifice the fun of raiding for progression. This is a game after all and I do not want to waste what little free time I have listening to people scream since that ruins the point of raiding for me. With all that being said I am also an ex-raid leader as well as an expert at logs (I used to theorycraft some during WoD) and am open to the possibility of being brought in and helping out your guild get on the right track by raid leading again. I would really prefer to tank this expansion but as I have been doing on my other toons I have it setup so I can easily switch between specs with my gear. All I would need to do is get artifact power for my other weapon. But I am very fond of my DH so just as a warning it would take a large carrot on a stick to get me to switch again. If you are interested at all please either reply to this thread or add my btag Sception#1812.Sception1 Oct 14
Oct 13 852 Fury Warrior (7/7 N 1/7 H) LF Guild Greetings to all who enter this thread. It is on a sad day that I post this as my guild since end of WoD has recently disbanded. About me: My item level is an 852, however, as any good raider knows, ilvl is about as useful as a poopy flavored loli-pop. My real skills come in the form of being able to see things like fire, poison, and swirly lines on the ground and, for the most part, not stand in them. I'm also a good listener and have good attention to detail, at least according to my horoscope this morning. I can also be known for dry satirical humor and the occasional !@#$% joke. Please be my friends and let me kill things with you. **On a serious note, I will show up for the assigned raid times, all I ask of you is that we actually raid at those times. My old raid times were 10pm-1am SVT Tues and Thurs. I am flexible with days we raid, but later is better for me as my family is in bed by then.**Dodgindonna1 Oct 13
Oct 13 7/7 854 prot/fury war morning raiding Hello, I am looking for an early morning raiding guild(preferably on the weekends). I currently raid Friday and Saturday nights and its tough with my schedule. I want to try and find a guild that is serious about raiding but also have fun while doing. I am currently 7/7 N and 2/7 H. add me on battlenet at one50fun#1790 or respond back to my post I am on Darksper but will transfer for the right guild. Thank you,Ejected0 Oct 13
Oct 12 <Raiders Digest> 6/7 Heroic EN http://raidersdigest.wowalliances.com/ Raid schedule: 6:30-9:30 ST (7:30-10:30 CST) T/W/Th *Must be able to use Discord* <Raiders Digest> is currently recruiting for our Core raid group. We are currently looking for: Tank Pally/DK/druid WW Monk Feral Druid Arms Warrior UH Death Knight <Raiders Digest> was formed by a group of former players, returning to WoW for the Legion expansion. As you might be able to guess, our focus as a guild will be on the PvE aspect of the game, namely forming and progressing a guild raid group, with the goal of working up to Mythic(+) content within this patch cycle. We have cleared Normal Emerald Nightmare, gotten acquainted with the encounters, and are recruiting to fill spots that will help us finish Heroic mode and step into Mythic. This is a guild that expects its raiders to show up on time, fully prepared, and consistently try to improve through research, practice, and obtaining gear outside of raids. **HOW TO JOIN** *Post below with ilvl, experience, if you can raid all 3 days, your raiding goals and your in game name/btag. *Message an officer after posting Feel free to message any of the Officers in game/bnet with questions about recruitment. Waylark / Sonnyboy#11343 Ashrayn / Guleon#1177 Dandael / Dowsund#11117 Cormagg / Mute#1695Waylark18 Oct 12
Oct 11 Group of 7 players looking for raid team! Hi there! A group of 7 of us (Fire mage, MM hunter, Unholy DK, MW monk, Holy priest, Resto druid, Guardian druid) are looking for a guild to do mythic raiding with. Most of us quit during the start of Cataclysm, and are back to do mythic raiding in Legion. We're all experienced raiders, and most of us raided progressively throughout the entirety of WotLK. Here are some of our logs from current heroic content: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Gjt6Y2VADWZL9b8R https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YCnr3QptGVPf917T#fight=16 Our names are Shinripper, Bowburry, Stiriacus, Selanarii, Lyf, Guikaze and our guardian druid who was not in the guild with us. Here are our respective armory pages: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Shinripper/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Alduron/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Bowburry/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Stiriacus/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Lyf/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Selanarii/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Guikaze/simple We take current content seriously, and are all active within our class discords to keep up to date with best strategies for different boss, in addition to itemizing ourselves correctly with the use of simulationcraft. We're all EST based and would prefer not to raid past 11PM EST. What we're looking for in addition to mythic-raiding is like-minded individuals who wish to be the best at their class, and enjoy doing the hardest current content has to offer, such as high level mythic+ runs. If you wish to contact me, you can reach me at JamJam#11795 or on Discord@ jamjam#5258 Cheers!Shinripper1 Oct 11
Oct 11 Looking for Guild Looking for Guild I have been playing WOW for almost a year and a half. I took a break for a while and am now back in full swing. I am currently trying to finish legion content so i can start end game. I have a good amount of experience for how long i have played and learn extremely quickly. I am just looking for a good group that would not mind taking someone under their wing. I am online every night from 7:30-12 PM CMT. My battle.net account is Bageerha#1311 shoot me a message. THanksDimgrim0 Oct 11
Oct 11 <Moving Mountains> 4/7 HC recruiting <Moving Mountains> 4/7 HC, recruiting DPS AND HEALS Currently are recruiting for our core raid group. Need all dps and heals, pref 845+ ivl and experience. Raid Times are SUN/MON/WED 6-10ST (8-12EST) Looking for committed and dedicated players who want progression and care about working together towards downing bosses. Post on here or add me on battlenet and we can talk. childish#11396Breca0 Oct 11
Oct 11 (H) Daytime Raiding Semi-Hardcore Guild Hello all, I have bought my current NA client when I was living in Canada but I moved back to my country-Turkey and now I am having troubles to adjust local-server times. In this case, I am looking for a guild that I can do activities(both in PvP/E and chilling). I have decent amount of WoW experience(been playing since 2007, but also have laid-off times), that includes raiding and arena experiences. Right now, I am in a friendly guild but my issue with adjusting times still continues. Times available & time zone: 12pm-4pm MST Weekdays. Server preference: Darkspear (flexable). Faction preference: Horde (highly preferred). Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual, Semi-hardcore. Current character info: 845ilvl Marksmanship Hunter. Current progression/experience: EN normal clear, honor level 16.Camokha0 Oct 11
Oct 11 (H) Morning/Daytime raiding guilds? Looking for a guild that raids morning or early afternoons. My buddy and myself have been playing since vanilla and are looking for a guild to join. We are interested in PVE. not looking for hardcore raiding but would like an active friendly guild. feel free to message me in came on tag consecrator#1476. Currently on burning legion but wanting to transfer.Consecrator4 Oct 11
Oct 11 LF 3s Arena Team - Subtlety Rogue Coming from a different account, I used to play a blood death knight in 3s back when they were DPS and had 2.4k rating (pretty good for that time). Right now I spend the majority of my time raiding, but I would like to find a 3s arena team to get back into the arena scene with. Looking for friendly people who will be down with losing and learning from mistakes made rather than a quick rating grind team. Something long-term and fun for everyone. If someone knows where I could find one other than these forums please let me know!Entropi0 Oct 11
Oct 11 853 Guardian LF Raiding guild. 853 Guardian Druid, LF for raiding guild, looking to raid midweek tues/wed/thurs 8pm server or later until whenever. No current content raiding experience, aside from LFR. Been tanking since BC, as well as raiding.Brohyme0 Oct 11
Oct 9 LFGuild Hey everyone, You guess it, I am looking for a guild. I recently did a faction change over from Alliance to Horde and I am looking for something casual. I am interested in casual PVE and not so casual PVP. Thanks for you time and consideration.Barbadoe2 Oct 9
Oct 8 <Community Guild> [A] Recruiting DPS (6/7N) <Community Guild> 6/7N is currently looking for DPS to fill our Friday night raid team. **Raid Time: Fridays 6pm-10pm PST.** We are seeking friendly players who are excited about clearing new content. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we are a group of positive individuals who want to experience new content together and progress through Legion at a good pace. Ideally we would like to recruit a mage or shaman, but are open to all applicants. Our tanks ilvl is 860, and our healers and DPS are all 850+. We run weekly mythics to gear players, as well as mythic+7-8. Many of our players have already cleared normal EN. We are looking to clear 7/7 this week as a guild so we can begin on heroic content to prepare for 7.1. If you are interested in experiencing Legion content that isn't through LFR goggles please feel free add me on B-net @ KaolStreams#11899 -KaolKaol0 Oct 8
Oct 8 820+ Prot Warrior LF Guild Currently trying to get to 850+ ilvl as fast as possible. Willing to swap realms/factions if needed. Will be making alt healer in the future based on what is needed. BTAG - Hot#11954Seaming0 Oct 8
Oct 8 <Friend Zone> selling Mythic+ carries! Friend Zone is selling Mythic+ runs! Don’t have the time to put together a group to push Mythic+ and deplete your keystone? Get a head start on gearing in Legion, and run with players who have experience with selling carries dating back to MoP. Don’t know what Mythic+ is? Read below! What is Mythic+? Mythic+ is a new level of dungeon in Legion that will release along with Emerald Nightmare (September 21st). They are very similar to Greater Rifts in Diablo 3, so keep those in mind if you have played. These dungeons give raid level gear! In order to enter a Mythic+ dungeon, you will need a keystone. These keystones determine the Mythic+ level of the dungeon, which essentially means the difficulty, and more importantly the level of loot (840 at level 1, caps at 865 at level 10). If you clear a certain Mythic+ level within the given time limit, your keystone will upgrade to a higher Mythic+ level. This continues until the time limit is unable to be reached, which will then deplete your keystone. Loot in Mythic+ is not dropped off of bosses, but instead each player is given a piece of loot at the end of each dungeon, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DUNGEON IS COMPLETED WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. If a keystone is upgraded by more than 1 level, you will be rewarded an extra chest with another piece of gear. Each week, you will be provided with a Mythic+ keystone through your order hall based on your highest completed Mythic+ dungeon in the previous week (2 levels lower than your highest completed, level 1 for first week). Along with this new Mythic+ keystone, you will also be rewarded a piece of gear based on your highest completed Mythic+ level (860 at level 2, caps at 880 at level 10). NOTE: The chests rewarded at the end of each Mythic+ dungeon reward Artifact Power as well, which is essentially a resource that allows you to pick new artifact traits and power up your artifact weapon! What are we selling? Friend Zone is selling Mythic+ runs until your keystone is depleted. This means that if you start at a Mythic+2 keystone, we will run something along the lines of Mythic+2, Mythic+5, Mythic+8, Mythic+10. Mileage obviously varies based on the group, your level of contribution, etc. Essentially, you will be getting 2-5 pieces of gear ranging from 840 to 865, as well as a piece of gear at the start of the next raid reset based on the highest Mythic+ we were able to complete (expect an average of around 870). While Mythic+ doesn’t release until September 21st, we will be taking materials as early as right at the launch of Legion! Those who give us materials first will have a run scheduled first, so get your materials in ASAP if you want a run right around the launch of Mythic+! How much does it cost? Instead of gold, we are taking a much different approach towards payment for these carries. Below is a list of Legion materials that we are looking for as payment. A Mythic+ run until keystone depletion costs a total of 2,000 materials. Materials that say (1=100) mean that 1 of that material is equal to 100 of the 2,000 required for payment. Example: 200 Aethril + 400 Felslate + 200 Lean Shank + 200 Mossgill Perch + 600 Stormray + 4 Felwort = 2000 materials MATERIALS Herbs Aethril Dreamleaf Fjarnskaggle Foxflower Starlight Rose Yseralline Seed Felwort (1 = 100) Ore Felslate Leystone Infernal Brimstone (1=100) Meat Fatty Bearsteak Wildfowl Egg Lean Shank Leyblood Big Gamy Ribs Slice of Bacon (1=100) Fish Cursed Queenfish Black Barracuda Mossgill Perch Highmountain Salmon Runescale Koi Stormray Interested? Questions? If you are interested in purchasing a run, or have any questions, please contact Randylaheyy (Glorels#1155) or Israphael (Arisfarreach#1407). TL;DR: We are selling Mythic+ runs which amounts to ~3 pieces of gear ranging from 840 ilvl to 865 ilvl, as well as one piece that will be on average 870 ilvl. You will also get a decent amount of artifact power. Our price is any combination of the above materials that adds to 2,000 (1=100 means that 1 of that material amounts to 100 of the required 2,000).Selbink27 Oct 8
Oct 8 Old Ruin is back, and looking for members. If you remember Ruin from the vanilla days and were a member, hit me up. Looking mainly for casual players who have been on the server forever, even alts who just want the nostalgia. Depending on how things go the guild may pick up steam, we're playing it by ear for now, some of the old and founding members are in contact and interested in coming back for legion and playing together. The main goal is to reconnect old friends and just enjoy the game, so we may just invite people to get a small community going and go from there. <Mobius>Rock2 Oct 8
Oct 7 Dara Mactire We're back :) Started fresh from a roster of 5 members and have grown to current 340+ in over a month. Find a member online for an inv. If you were in the guild before be sure to mention it. I will not be looking at this post ever again I just wanted to let the forum people know in case you havent noticed we have returned to the scene. If you post on here expecting a response of some sort you will be mistaken. If you plan on posting something hateful or troll or anything besides neutral/positive, just remember it's a game, and this guild has been around more than most. To some people the guild is more than just that. WoD really !@#$ing sucks and having a guild that I've been in since 2011 really helps people tolerate this %^-* xpac. In the end it's about having fun and if you don't have fun, what's the point of playing? HOWL ;)Winside26 Oct 7
Oct 7 [Player Death] RIP Kappagodxx-Darkspear (A) No words, whatsoever. I hope we can all comfort each other in this time and bond and come together. Prayers. If anyone needs to talk please: Brandopheel#1769 [+1 if u hate propell]Trophy13 Oct 7
Oct 7 New people. New people everywhere. Does anyone cool still play on darkspear? I feel like the server has probably gone to ... in my absence.Invincible173 Oct 7