Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
5h Bon Weir Selling Mythic +, Nightbane, HM EN Bon Weir is back selling more PvE content. We've sold hundreds of CMs back in Pandaria, took a break in WoD, and are now back in business. Feel free to check our forum history plenty of good reviews :) WoW tokens are selling for over 50k so now is a great chance to buy your mounts and gear. We are selling ahead of the curve as well as emerald nightmare gear. As well, we are selling mythic Nythendra. Can sell per item or pay for anything that drops. Keystones we can carry your chest up to a +12 completion (still get loot) at the moment. All the gear that we can trade we will trade you. Nightbane runs are going to be for 400k 100% chance on drop since the rest of the group already has it. As well, we will include the midnight boss just so you have a chance of getting a second mount. Contact via in game mail or bnet for prices: Gage#1576Greggage0 5h
10h BOBAlicious (7/7M) currently recruiting BOBAlicious (7/7M) currently recruiting Range DPS and a Resto Shaman. Will consider a melee dps with a strong tank offspec. Second Rank on Realm and US: 454 Here's some quick info about us: Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday 9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST. (10pm Server Time) Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV We are looking for dedicated raiders to Farm and clear Mythic EN and to progress on Mythic Odyn. HYPE! Basic Requirements • Able to take constructive criticism. • Raiding experience. • Ability to use TeamSpeak • Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player) • Drama free. Contact: Heyitsmary#1781 or Danz#1139 APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAliciousHeyitsmary0 10h
12h Regime 7/7H LFM to start Mythic Who are Regime ? We're a Fairly new Guild with the current expansion but not new to wow. Many of our members have several years of experience with normal, heroic and mythic content. We are home to many different types of player from end game players to casuals but we all share the same thing to have fun and get the most out of this game. Our goal: Our Vision is to clear all current content from normal to heroic and mythic. To have a community of good players that want to grow with us and be part of something rewarding. What can Regime offer you? -An active guild that always has something to do - A good time while raiding we are serious when we raid, but we also joke around - Dedicated Guildmaster and officers that will help with anything we can What do we expect: - Able to attend a majority of our raids, we are looking for reliable and dedicated players that respect every ones time. -Class knowledge: know your class to maximize your performance. - Being prepared: looking up fights, knowing the mechanics of the encounters coming with the best flask and food worthy of the encounter. Raid days and times: Monday ,Tuesday and Thursday 9p est to 12 est Current needs: Tank and ranged Dps for core spots in raid team*melee Dps also welcomed but limited spots available* Mage - open Hunter- open warlock-open Shadow Priest-High need*with a healing spec would be awesome* but not needed Balance Druid- High need Elemental shaman- High need *with a healing spec would be awesome* but not needed We also run Mythic, Mythic plus dungeons and normal raids for people that need some gear upgrades but it's not Required during the week. For any further questions you can add any one of us - Merciliz#1646 (Artfulee) - Andrew#13481 (in game Andymal)Artfulee6 12h
12h I joined Dark Spear, not Kil'Jaedan KJ ruined their own server with the population being like 30-1 Horde-Alliance.. Why would Blizzard merge our server and ruin it too? It's about 10-1 everywhere I go.. WQ's impossible and FPs being camped. Multiboxer everywhere I look... For those that are gonna say "don't join a pvp server if you don't want to pvp" I joined Dark Spear.. NOT KJ .Riggidyrekt13 12h
15h Wtb Geosynchronous world spinner Darkspear - US Alliance Please leave a msg here or contact me ingame with your price, I will check here multiple times a day. When i get it this thread will be updated.Blightblade1 15h
20h <Dark Creed Gaming>H is recruiting Dark Creed Gaming> is recruiting for Raid 2 and currently accepting all roles. We are trying to progress into mythic. Currently 7/7 Heroic EN with a 4/7 Mythic RL. Raid times are Friday-Sunday 830-1100pm server. For more info plz contact Atarnish Tailez TreisakillaTreisakilla4 20h
1d A - Dara Mactire - Recruiting for mythic prog >Dara Mactire< Currently 7/7 H. Before we were able to progress on mythic there had to be some changes. -Voice Chat Needed- Discord We are currently recruiting - 855+ Ilvl 240k+ DPS People who are interested in the long term of Legion raiding. What we need: -2 TANKS - Warr/Druid pref, but willing to look at anybody decent. --HEALERS- You will be trialed. Know your class. ---DPS- Need all. Very interested in high dps mages/spriest/warlocks. You will be given a trial and asked to show your dps. RAID TIMES - Aiming for Sat & Sun around 7pm st while maybe adding another raid day in during the week. We are trying to build up a decent team. Chill environment and just looking to have fun with Legion. How to contact : Send an in game mail to Drewbrees, add my btag Drewbreezus#1637 or catch me in game on either this toon or Drewbrees.Keefdízzle21 1d
1d Horde Pop? I know a lot of people have moved Horde across a lot of the servers but how is the current Horde pop on Darkspear? I'm wanting to move one or two of my toons over to Horde for nostalgia sake but I don't feel like paying $55 for a server transfer to a more populated realm like Illidan or Tich plus the faction change. I know the Ally to Horde ratio on DS was really bad before but has it gotten better?Freeyourmind11 1d
1d What's going on with the faction balance? So for anyone who plays Alliance on our server, I'm sure you've noticed that WAY more horde (mostly from Kil'Jaeden) have been showing up in the world, making world quests and summoning people for dungeons and raids a lot harder. Do we know what the reason for this is? I was under the impression that KJ was already combined with us for a while, this didn't just happen today did it?Iwamori27 1d
2d [US][A][Darkspear]<Team Better Feelings> 7/7H <Team Better Feelings> Server: Darkspear We are a guild formed in legion, looking to get into Mythic content. Currently we have cleared Heroic EN 7/7 and Normal ToV 3/3. At this point we only need a 3-4 more mythic ready raiders for our raid team. Raid Times Thursday/Saturday 6pm-9pm server. (8pm-11pm EST) We are in need of the following roles: 1-2 Healers(preferred Hpally) Melee DPS We are accepting exceptional ranged DPS Contact Feel free to ask any questions, or add me on battle net Socha#11909Café3 2d
3d (A) SERVER FIRST WORLD WORST 4/7M EN! (Server First World Worst) Alliance raiding guild composed of a strong core group of friends who have been playing WoW together for many years. We are recruiting members to form a strong CORE team for MYTHIC Legion raid content. Our raid times will be 7 PM to 10 PM EST on Tuesday/Wednesday. With the short time we are working with we expect everyone to be on time, ready, and prepared to raid. We are currently 4/7 M EN. We are currently looking for: DPS: Shadow Priest Class aside, we will be considering all exceptional players! We are looking for recruits that are smart, competent players that know how to play their class, must have a means of voice communication (ie, discord), willingness to progress and compete when content gets tough, and previous raid experience is a major up side. At this time we are looking for players with 870+ iLvl. Please contact either the GM, or myself, IGN Boij either through in game or battle.net GM = focks OR cfox#1989 Officer = boij OR jamesnguyen#11959Boij22 3d
3d Top K3k Wassup QT pies. Are forums even still active? ;3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsK7Eh0n1Ho Here from the king's mountain view. Here from a wild dream come true. Feast like a sultan I do. On treasures and flesh, never few. Btw thanks for everyone Horde other than the 8oiz joining us to the sweet sounds of slaughtering $hilliance everywhere we go. The Boy-King has already been dropped like Swifty the other night, R1P the qt pie himself. Shout out to the Sirs such as Greek Orc & Keysbane & many many more old timers around esp the newer growing guilds. You guys have been awesome on the fields of battle occuring on Broken Isles. Keep it up ^.^ GLHF all. Unless you're $hilliance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://i.imgur.com/Qq1bLoO.jpg totally not photoshopped.Chillerace8 3d
3d I killed swifty http://i.imgur.com/FHTI0FO.jpgBandet11 3d
3d [A][Darkspear]<Team Better Feelings> 1/7M LFM <Team Better Feelings> Server: Darkspear Alliance We are a guild formed in legion, looking to push Mythic content. Currently we are EN 1/7 M. Raid Times Thursday/Saturday 6pm-9pm server. (8pm-11pm EST) We are in need of the following roles: 1-2 Healers Melee and ranged DPS Contact Feel free to ask any questions, or add me on battle net Socha#11909Café0 3d
6d 869 R looking for Mythic progressing guild 869 IL 3 golden traits in staff , 7/7h downed , have knowledge of first few mythic fights in EN . Know my class very well and can pull top notch healing numbers.Kynlarïa1 6d
6d LF Healer and Extra dps for Mythic Raids One of Sovereigns top raid groups is in need of one more healer and extra dps to be able to start out 20 man mythic progress. Any healer is fine but ideally we would like a Hpal or MW monk. Our raid times are Wednesday and Monday at 6 Server time. We are 7/7 HC EN and 3/3 ToV looking to start the HC and mythic TOV stuff and the Mythic EN. We are all more than geared and more than ready we just need that last slot filled. Also, any dps that are interested we are always looking for more to be able to fill spots when needed. if interested leave a post below or contact any Sovereign officer when onlineChainstuff1 6d
6d (A) <Final Hour> - 2/7M 2/3H Recruiting <Final Hour> is 2/7M 7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV and progressing steadily. The goal of this guild in Legion is to run a mythic progression raid group without the stress or time commitment of a hardcore raid schedule. Raid times are set for Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time (MST). The light schedule means our players must be skilled and perform during raids to keep up with progression. We are currently recruiting the following classes to fill our 20 man and clear mythic content asap. Recruitment Priority (860+ ilvl): 1x Ranged DPS: Hunter - High Mage - High Spriest - High Warlock - High Elemental - High or 1x Tank: Death Knight - Very High Paladin - Very High - We are always recruiting skilled players for heroic and backup for the mythic group - We use a Need/Greed + Loot Council combo for loot distribution and Discord for comms. - Contact Snackpak#1405 on bnet if you're interested or would like more info.Snackshift29 6d
Nov 29 [A] Lowered Expectations 3/7M 2/3H LFM Lowered Expectations Lowered Expectations is recruiting for Mythic Emerald Nightmare progression. We are looking for any exceptional player who wants to push Mythic progression and has what it takes to do so. We like to keep a fun, casual, and competitive raid environment. We also use a loot council for loot distribution. Schedule Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00am EST Sunday: 9:00 - 12:00am EST Current Progress Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H & 3/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N & 2/3H Recruitment Needs Melee: DH, Feral, Warrior, Shaman Ranged: Lock, Boomkin, Shaman Healers: Mistweaver, Disc/Holy Priest * All exceptional applicants regardless of class are encouraged to apply How to Apply Add the following to Bnet: Phalyce#1629 - GM Reaction#1278 Suicydal#1146 Omnipotynt#1211 (me) Logs/Wowprogress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/22473 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/Lowered+ExpectationsChemik1 Nov 29
Nov 29 Prismo's Bazaar Hey all, Got a small handful of super rare items that I'm looking to get rid of. Some of these I picked up back before Cata, and thus no longer obtainable. However, I would prefer to sell them rather than hang on to them for all eternity, so don't be afraid to contact me and make an offer. If you're not on Darkspear, please still reach out to me to work something out! I'm willing to take TCG pets as a form of payment. Chains of the Scarlet Crusade http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=908/chain-of-the-scarlet-crusade I have all the pieces, excluding the legs, since they were BoP. I used to price this set very high, however, since you can now unlock the entire transmog set at the DMF for 10k, I'm willing to take similar offers. Remember - transmog is now account wide! Pattern: Chromatic Cloak http://www.wowhead.com/item=18517/pattern-chromatic-cloak Haunted Memento http://www.wowhead.com/item=40110/haunted-memento BUYING Ethereal Portal (TCG item). I'm buying this for myself, not to resell, so I expect a reasonable price, please.Prismo2 Nov 29
Nov 28 Chillrace army sucks Their guild lost to The Horde Empire. Not a surprise there though. Chill always was a sucky leader.. GGDeathologys6 Nov 28
Nov 28 what happened to Prepared multiboxer? Just curious, does anybody know what happened to that Prepared multiboxer guy? I know in the past he has taken time off and people post threads thinking he is banned, then he returns because he was just taking time off or whatever, but this time really is different. It appears he deleted his twitch and twitter pages and just disappeared. I'm not sure when exactly this happened because it was during one of his regular breaks from the game, but he's been gone since before Legion launched. I suspect what MAY have happened is that he realized the new sharding tech made massively multiboxing no longer viable in Legion, so he quit the game forever, going so far as to delete all his accounts. This is just a guess, but it is based on statements I've heard from world pvp guilds saying that large groups can't join together all in the same shards anymore (despite forming a raid group) and my own experiences of not even being able to form groups out in the world of even 15-20 players without having a handful of them randomly tossed into a separate shard, unable to interact with the rest. Please don't downvote into oblivion, I'm sure even if you hated him, you're curious as well to find out what finally got him to leave the game. I've made a few threads at other forums asking, searched for any recent info, and even asked one of his multiboxer friends he used to play with... there is just no information anywhere and, if anybody does know what happened to him, they aren't talking. I'm very curious and for better or worse, he was pretty prominent (infamous?) in the Darkspear community for years.Invisibles9 Nov 28
Nov 28 LF late night active guild My monk is my main current ilvl is 853 but i'm always working on improving my ilvl, looking to do both pvp and pveKordro0 Nov 28
Nov 27 (A) <Mercenaries of Honor> Recruiting DPS Mercenaries of Honor, is the oldest guild on Darkspear, created 1/13/2005. We have experienced raid leaders that get things going quick and know most of the Mythic Strats. We are looking for DPS and off-spec heals or Off-spec Tank for our Core Raid Team, and to build a 20 man team. We are looking for item level 705 or better, but no Hunters, have 4 already raiding with us. We are looking for those dedicated, come to raids prepared, watched vids, having pots / flasks in hand and enchanted. We use Ventrilo for raids and instances and other random BS. Contact myself, Sepelius, Ssue or Nanabear, Vallae in game for any additional information or invite in game. Raids are Tuesdays / Fridays and Saturdays at 7pm to 10pm server. Progression thus far - 13/13 N and 12/13 H Contacts - Treper - Trepermerick#1760 (Guild Leader) Ssue - Raid Leader (Officer) Sepelius - Raid Leader (Officer) Nanabear- Guild Recruiter (Officer) Vallae- Guild Recruiter (Officer) ----------------------------------------------------------------- Eating Crayons Buffs DoTs.Treper6 Nov 27
Nov 26 Remember subjects... I AM THE QUEEN OF MURLOCS!! THE MADAM MURLOC!!Avánii0 Nov 26
Nov 26 LF Guild 860 ilvl arms warrior lf mythic+ and raiding guild. casual player, easy to get along with, no drama. my schedule varies depending if im on duty or not. PST me for addition info if needed.Vicks0 Nov 26
Nov 26 Server Imbalance Every world quest I goto there is an overwhelming about of horde. The crz zones are severely imbalanced. Makes world quests impossible when there isnt enough alliance to form against any of these large horde groups everywhere.Saphritp7 Nov 26
Nov 24 <Burst Phase>3/7M 2/3 H TOV NZ Times [A] <Burst Phase>, currently 3/7M 7/7H 2/3 H TOV is a newly reformed raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking to take a few skilled Ranged dps, but any outstanding applicants will be seriously considered. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send myself (Kjowar#1693), Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) or Wigguno (Wigguno#1614) a message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. Looking for 2 more massive DPS Mage/Lock/Rogue/Hunter/Ret Paly/Boomkin Only Our Healers and tanks are amazing and we have a great bunch of friendly players with a positive and fun raid atmosphere. We get !@#$ done :) Regards DarkkonDarkkon3 Nov 24
Nov 23 <The Church> Has re-opened its doors! <The Church> is one of the Darkspear original PvE guild claiming many server firsts from Eredar Twins to Blackhand! We are currently rebuilding a mythic roster with a core of the same people who made <The Church> so successful! We are currently raiding 1 night a week for heroic raid content: 7PM to 11PM (Server time - MST) on Thursdays We will be adding a second night for mythic progression soon. REQUIREMENTS: 860+ iLvL Bring your own consumables 50% attendance (will increase over time for the main raid) We are currently accepting people with no Mythic experience or logs! We will be increasing requirements as the roster tightens, so if you are looking for an opportunity to get into mythic raid but don't quite have the qualifications this is your chance! We will update this post and wowprogress as our raid roster develops. Apply in-game or message me or any officer for more details!Tekniques2 Nov 23
Nov 23 [A] <Core Two> 7/7H 5/7M LFM Mythic Raid <Core Two> is recruiting for progression raiding and mythic + groups. As of today we are 7/7 Heroic Nightmare and 5/7 Mythic Nightmare. Please be ilvl 865 or above. Discord is the voice program we use. We are looking for DPS and healers for mythic raid progression. Raid nights are currently Tues/Thurs/Mon at 7-10 Server Time. If you are interested please message/mail Perfect, Khadaren, or Ineedhp. You can ask anyone online for an officer if the three mentioned are not online. Thank you.Ineedhp6 Nov 23
Nov 23 877 Arms LF guild 877 Arms looking for EN Mythic ProgressionForsen0 Nov 23
Nov 22 SoulTakers If you cant complete SoulTakers due to no group or Horde, get the app crossrealm assistant. type /cra auto join a group and down boss. I was standing in the soultakers WQ location when I auto joined a group.Lamentation0 Nov 22
Nov 22 861 Holy Pally LF Raid 861 Holy Pally 7/7 H EN 1/3 N TOV LF late night raiding guild, preferring 12 a.m. EST and beyond.Belìtha0 Nov 22
Nov 22 [A]<Team Better Feelings> 7/7H 3/3N ToV <Team Better Feelings> Server: Darkspear Alliance We are a guild formed in legion, looking to get into Mythic content. Currently we have cleared Heroic EN 7/7 and Normal ToV 3/3. At this point we only need a 5-6 more mythic ready raiders for our raid team. Raid Times Thursday/Saturday 6pm-9pm server. (8pm-11pm EST) We are in need of the following roles: 1-2 Healers(preferred Hpally) Melee and ranged DPS Contact Feel free to ask any questions, or add me on battle net Socha#11909Café0 Nov 22
Nov 21 [A]<It Matters> 2/7 M LFM DPS for Mythic <It Matters> is an alliance guild located on the US-Darkspear (PvP) server. Created by a group of tight-knit players and with the common goal of achieving high efficiency raiding on a light raiding schedule, <It Matters> cultivates guild unity by encouraging its player base to communicate via Discord where we host voice channels for all Blizzard games and others such as League of Legends, and have chat rooms for a large number of topics to get people talking. Our main Raid Team (Team Lets Get Weird) has its sights set on reaching at least a Server Top Three guild rank in the upcoming Legion expansion, along with getting [Ahead of the Curve] achievement for each tier, and crating a high efficiency, 6 hour a week raid team, we are looking to recruit the kind of high-quality player that will help us achieve these goal. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9pm EST - 12am EST (8-11 CST) (7-10 MST) Thursday : 9pm EST - 12am EST (8-11 CST) (7-10 MST) Invites start 15 minutes prior to raid time, and trash should be cleared in time for the first boss pull of the night shortly after raid start. We're looking for 2-3 DPS to fill out our mythic roster Current class openings: Balance Druid Warlock DPS Priest Mage 1 Non-Druid Healer While we are actively looking for the classes listed above, our recruitment remains open at all times: all applications will be considered regardless of iLvL, progression or class/spec, provided you have past experience/logs to demonstrate stellar performance We are aware that most guilds say this, but we truly mean it: we are primarily looking for motivated and skilled players, more so than specific classes. Classes and specs get buffed or nerfed every patch, but good players always find a way to adapt and perform no matter the circumstances thrown at them. We will never recruit a player if we do not fully believe in their capacity of achieving their trial. If you feel <It Matters> is the right fit for you please contact any of our officers listed below. We’d love to answer any questions you have and get you started on the right path for getting integrated with our community. What you need to know: You need to have a very profound knowledge of your class and should be able to communicate said knowledge through a well written application and competitive logs. You need to have a stable internet connection and a reliable computer. If you consistently disconnect or experience lag issues, do not apply here. You need to be willing to communicate with us on our discord, and check in often because we give announcements periodically, and don't get offended by crude humor. Our Loot philosophy is to reward our members who put for the most effort towards progressing the raid team. To achieve this goal we use a combination of EPGP and a Loot Council determined priority on major upgrades. The end result is the individuals who are most valuable to our team get the tools they need to succeed first while also maintaining loot equity among all contributing members. On that note, all progression raiders are required to come prepared with a full compliment of consumables needed in a week. If you think you've got what it takes, please do the following: Contact an officer (information below) Fill out an application: http://itmatters.enjin.com/recruitment Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Andrew - Bnet: Prancy#1653 Discord: Andrew#9012Team Lets Get Weird Raid Leader: Jake - Bnet: jtrice#1985 Discord: jabberhakke#8194Katypury4 Nov 21
Nov 21 Heavenly Divine (A) 7/7H 4/7M Recruiting Are you interested in a laid back guild that likes to have fun, but takes raiding serious? Then Heavenly Divine is the place for you. Heavenly Divine is a semi-hardcore guild that only has progression raids two nights a week. We are a mature guild that looks to push content, but have fun when raiding. We have an active guild that most nights have 30 plus members on running five man, doing dailies, and PVP. Our progression raid times are on Saturday and Sunday nights from 5:30 pm till 9:30 pm PST/ 8:30 pm till 12:30 EST. We raid farm content on Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you are interested in becoming a member here are a few things you should know before making contact. As a trial, along with our members, you are expected to be at raids with full consumables. We expect near perfect attendance since we have limited progression raid times. We need people there and ready to go. Life happens sometimes and you might miss a raid, please be aware this may extend your trial period. You will be a trial for three weeks and during that time you have a small chance to receive loot. Our loot system is done by a loot council that priorities loot to members and what would help the guild overall progress. After reading all of this if you are interested in joining and fill one of our recruitment needs please fill out a recruitment form and then contact us in game at either preplex#1836 or dcon26#1650. Recruitment Form https://goo.gl/forms/G6nZHojjA4YlcGC82 Fire Mage High Holy Paladin High Rogue High Enhanced shaman High Unholy Death Knight Med to High Ret Paladin Med Shadow priest Med Balanced Druid Med Feral Druid Med Disc Priest Med Warlock(All Spec) Low Marksmen Hunter Low Arms warrior Low Demon Hunter Low Monk Wind Walker LowDcon4 Nov 21
Nov 20 Hexed recruitment Hexed is a newly formed guild looking to add to its core raiding team. Our current progression is 7/7 N EN - 7/7 H EM - 1/7 M EM and 3/3 N ToV. If you're 865+ and know the fights, please reply to this ad or send mail to myself or Softpawss in game. We are currently recruiting all classes.Maficene0 Nov 20
Nov 19 Fire Mage LF Late Night Raiding Guild ilvl 865 7/7 Heroic EN Prefer weekday raids or Sundays Looking for a guild who is doing high lvl Mythic + and Mythic EN BN- powerhit#1773Nooflexzone5 Nov 19
Nov 18 864 resto Druid LFGuild looking for a guild that raids somewhere between the hours of 8-midnight or even one server time. I've pugged everything so far but have decided after wiping on normal Helya a few times this week it was time to find some smart players that wanna progress into Heroic or even mythic nighthold when the time comes. I've only cleared half of EN H but do Normal every week easy. My heals are usually top and I know how to play my character. I've never really liked guilds due to the loot rules and Dragon points etc.. I want fair loot and rules. Thanks!!Tommydrood5 Nov 18
Nov 17 [A] - Lowered Expectations 1/7M Lowered Expectations of Darkspear is looking for a few more (Mythic Ready) semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic progression! We are a core group of raiders that formed in the early weeks of WoD and have achieved AOTC in every raid tier this expansion while building a roster large enough to claw our way into Mythic content, was 12/13M in HFC. We are currently 1/7, with low % on both Ursoc and Elerethe. Just missing one or two key players and they will surely fall. Raid Times - 2 days/week Wed/Sun - 9pm - 12am EST Needs - DPS: DH, Lock, Feral/Boomkin, Warrior, Shaman. Healers: Mistweaver, Disc/Holy Priest Tank: Any non warrior These needs are for active roster spots, not the bench! Loot Distribution - Loot council We offer a fun, casual, and competitive raiding environment while knowing that all of us are adults who have lives away from our keyboards. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of raiding once in a while. Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/22473 If you're interested, you can contact one of the following members: Phalyce#1629 - GM Reaction#1278 Suicydal#1146Herpezb0 Nov 17
Nov 15 860 DPS Warrior looking for raiding guild I try to not joke around and have as least fun as possible there is absolutely no fun allowed and i'm willing to learn.Linkous1 Nov 15
Nov 14 Guild Leader Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck1 Nov 14
Nov 14 Turkish players in Darkspear Is there any Turkish player in Darkspear?Erimz19 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Fates Loom> lookin for good peoples <Fates Loom> Looking for more dedicated players for our growing raid team. we are 7/7 normal 7/7 heroic and looking to begin to push both Trial and mythic En. We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding teams due to lack of dedicated players who were willing to take the time to learn and help others learn. Message me either in game on Liliandria or btag Crystlviper#11576 if ur interested. Willing to teach if you are a newcomer to raiding. Also have a pvp wing ran by numerous 2200+ players.Liliandria0 Nov 14
Nov 11 (A) Disavowed are Recruiting (A) <Disavowed> is currently recruiting active members for raiding. We're looking for members that are relaxed and want to have fun as well as get through content. We currently raid on Wed. @ 7 ST. For more info please message myself or another Officer in game. Thanks FlixzFlixz0 Nov 11
Nov 10 <The Warden> 7/7 H EN [A] <The Warden> is recruiting quality bodies to join our raid team. We are currently 7/7 H EN and 1/3 ToV. Come be part of an awesome group of people and down some bosses with us! We run Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server. Main needs right now: Tank and DPS. All are welcome though! Teamspeak is our voicechat. Guild repairs and flasks are provided for raiders.Nehvirmiku0 Nov 10
Nov 9 Any Colorado/Denver based guilds? Looking for some people who live around me to be in a guild with, just cuz! I know it's a long shot but whatevers!Wallu8 Nov 9
Nov 9 Newbie Horde looking for friends! Hello, folks of Darkspear! I'm a guy who recently joined WoW, completely brand new to the game. I've mostly just been going from quest to quest leveling my Warlock and doing my best to get a feel for the game. I'm really liking it, actually, but I've been solo for basically the whole thing so far. I was wondering if there were any other potential new players or people of similar levels that'd be interesting in playing together. Write me back and we'll see about meeting up some time!Walpurgys1 Nov 9
Nov 9 7.1 CRZ Alright I know people want more horde to show up in the world but now there is too much... This is a mess.Hitkilla11 Nov 9
Nov 8 865 DH Looking for Mythic+ guild. Hey guys, I just did a faction change to Alliance and i'm looking for a guild that focuses mostly on Mythic+ and PVP progression. Im alwas down for raiding but cant commit cus my work schedule is a mess. So if there any guild there mostly focused on the bite sized content from dungeons and pvp and want some good dps. Please let me know.Perturbado0 Nov 8