Darkspear

Sep 21, 2013 Arenas w/ Red + Dev http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piOpOIsSCms DREAM A DREAMRedead3 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 WTS shadowmourne items ~ cheap Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - 30k Tabard of the Lightbringer - 130k Muradin's Favor - 15k Sylvannas' Music Box - 15k Jaina's Locket - 10kRiggasaur1 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Current World PVP Situations. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutCFMc5khYRyangosling3 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Look A Distráction (A) Look A Distráction is recruiting for rated battlegrounds and all brackets of arenas. We normally run rbgs on Sunday and Monday evenings (server time) with arenas happening all week and are accepting players of all experience and ability. Feel free to message any member online with questions and/or an invite.Undesirable6 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Good Try WPVP finest Nice try on your failed ganking. Hope you enjoyed us dancing all over your bodies for 15 minutes. It's different when the numbers are even right? =) It was fun though. Keep it up.Alexthebull17 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Fateswrath Your fun too play with at isleMàz16 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Late Night 25man guild on Stormrage Ungodly Wrath is a 25 man Alliance Raiding Guild located on Stormrage. Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday 10:30pm EST - 1:30am EST >>> Applicant must be at minimum 530 IL with Legendary Cloak <<< We successfully completed 25 man Throne of Thunder and are currently working on progressing through Siege of Orgrimmar 2/14 We are always looking for dedicated, driven and energetic players to join our ranks. Currently we are looking for Some Ranged DPS and Melee DPS Feel free to drop by our website and fill out our easy application UngodlyWrath.com Or if you have questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game Dave - GM Sybill Guttermouth Ironyman Rodine Warrart: Chrisbud87#1968 (Recruitment officer)Warartt0 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Just askin' about the connected realms. This isn't really anything important but, is there some kind of list that I can look at so I know what realms are connected with each other. I have a friend that plays on a different realm and I don't wanna make a new character on a new realm, i just wanna make a new one on a realm I am currently using. So does anybody know a site or something that I can go to too look at connected, or merged realms? And don't give me a site that can give me a virus.Flawis3 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Server Merging I heard today from some random player than darkspear is going to have a server merge. is this true?Sakurá9 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Darkspear Alliance... Am I the only one that finds trying to convince a Darkspear Alliance that the only reason their faction is better is because of the uneven ratio is like trying to convince a stubborn six year old that the sky is blue? And it confuses me as how they can complain about anything when it comes to horde. There's nothing to complain about that we do to them that we don't already go through daily. They keep bringing up stupid arguments that never make any sense. For example. ... ...What? ... 1. The lag isn't bad enough to completely ruin your game experience and excitement. And he's doing it to kill alliance. Who'd pay 500$ a month just to cause a bit of lag every now and then? Also, Timeless Isle is nearly unplayable for horde 24/7 because of alliance. So why are you complaining? ... They have a higher pop... A small amount of the small horde pop is 2k+, and a small amount of the high alliance pop have 2k+. Alliance wins because they have more players overall. It's not because we're bad. I'm sure it's like this on pretty much every server. The ratio is 5.2:1 (including ally's lvl 90 horde alts) So how could horde ever have more 2k players than ally?Combosaurus109 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Perma-Ban the 52Boxer. Greetings, I'm sure most of you know of the 52boxer, known as PreparedWOW. He has a TwitchTV Page where he streams himself causing distress to others and lots of lag. He likes to call it World PvP but I'm sure we all know that isn't the case. On multiple occasions he has crashed the server, and made the game almost unplayable. Not because he is killing people, but because he literally causes so much lag with his huge party that it messes up the server. Lots of us have experienced this, and we are tired of it. Other times he has been killed, after such event he harasses said players in both text and on his twitch page, which he has been banned for a month(s) before due to vulgur language and hate speech towards people for no reason. He has also been seen abusing the "report a player" system on his "live stream" too. So Blizzard, we as a community ask you to remove this player from the lovely game to create a better environment for the people who play on Darkspear. (This isn't about muiltiboxing being right or wrong, this is about someone taking it to far. Muiltiboxing is fine, but when you do it to this extent, it becomes a problem. As shown.) If you support our cause, and would like to see him banned. Please sign the petition. https://www.change.org/petitions/blizzard-permanently-ban-preparedwow-the-52-boxer-on-darkspearYoudouche84 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 im looking to switch servers how is alliance on this server over all as far as guilds and ratioCittia8 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 5.4 Arenas (vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zAZqDIvvmY What to expect: -Button mashing -NF team getting wrecked by my lock's glorious return -NYAN -A warrior RUINS EVERYTHINGRedead9 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 points and pvp vendors? so my pvp point cap is at 28k......but no vendors either way what happens if i get all these points? should i expect a reset of some sort so dont attempt to get full cap? or will i be refunded in gold : O? help meeee~~~Aimbott11 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 DS a Boxer Haven... So.... it seems that darkspear has become a boxer haven lately... Everyday i see more and more of em popping up and transfering to this server. more and more guilds are using them in theyre fights after talking nothing but trash about them. When i first came to dark spear i thought it was the best thing i ever did in this game. the wpvp was great but it just went down hilll after more and more boxers showed up. And now im hearing that world pvp finest are recruiting multiple boxers ??? I am now concidering a server change strictly due to the fact that I dont agree with how the boxers play and that more and more are join the server every day. Has anyone else been feelling the same?Keysbane33 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Nocturnal Fate garbage? Be weary adventurers! we have a !@#$ guild among us. Kicked from Nocturnal fate after putting in a lot of time with the guild just because some random they invited was talking %^-* on my friend, so I told him to go !@#$ himself, and voilà next day kicked from guild, not even a conversation with an Officer or the GM. How sad the time I wasted in that guild, and how sad all of the "world PvP" events I showed up to in which most they got their %^- kicked anyways. Farewell NF may you rest in pieces.Yodolf77 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 <Attorneys At Law> <Horde> <PVE Recruitment> Have you ever wanted to be an Attorney? Well that's too bad. But! YOU CAN GET CLOSE! Attorneys At Law is recruiting for our Core raiding team, and we are looking specifically for a Mage / Elemental shaman at this point in time. As well as this, we are looking for DPS, preferrably ranged, however, we are accepting melee roles. We are starting up as of recent, so undergeared players are welcome as long as they are willing to learn the mechanics required and gear up accordingly, (This we can assist with) Respond to this thread, or send me a whisper in game / mail in order to apply. From the team dedicated to convicting Garrosh <Attorneys At Law>Deleterious0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 The new Isle How are we going to take this back Horde? Can we take it back?Lodea5 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Alliance Conquest Vendor I know he was removed because of a bug, but will he be back before the end of the day at least. Like wtf guys release the vendor from isolation!!Pyropoco2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 realm up does anyone know when the realm is going to be up?Undartaker7 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 LF 3s :D Rogue LF 3s partners. Thug (RDruid), RMPally, RLD. any takers?Milezx0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Jamming to this when i Arena and do LFR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazS1C88djcShaddyfist0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Balance maybe? I know I know its a pvp server but here I go. Seriously alliance, what happened to you guys. I used to get some awesome 1v1 or 1v2 pvp now its like you guys have to use 8 of you. The island for example. Horde cant really do much simply put there is so many red. I try to play nice. And hopefully some of you can attest to this. I have helped alliance out from getting killed by mobs for what.. I earn one's respect and 40 more hit me. Will Blizzard put some type of balance. hell a 60/40 with you guys having the 60 would be better than what we have now. I know there are most likely more posts about this, but since I have not posted on the forums in such a long time. I wanted my own. No I am not crying or all the normal items Im sure I will read on my post. I just like a game that is fun. I love the hours of PvP the give the take. The years I used to play against Chipman on my priest Humble. I miss Vanilla. Back on topic. Does anyone know if Blizzard is going to address the off balance? Like when they merge the servers (unless I read that wrong) are they going to maybe merge DS with a server with more horde to try to balance things out. Ive been on DS since the day the server launched. I dont wanna go any place other than this. Its always been my home. ~Jimmy~ GM and founder of Big Orange DragonsHumblehuntsu14 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Hello Darkspear 2.3k+ RBG holy paladin looking for a pvp guild of similar experience. Thank You and Good Day.Gallahað0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Complaints seem legit. I see a lot of complaints about the multiboxer from the Alliance. I see a lot of complaints about the unbalanced Factions from the Horde. So there we go. Sounds even to me. The Alliance gets to deal with a multiboxer for some odd hours of the day which "disrupts" their gameplay and Horde gets to deal with an overflooded Alliance population 24 hours of the day "disrupting" their gameplay. Sounds legit. Otherwise, enjoyment is just a transfer away.if you can't handle the pressure.Skrawn66 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 To the Horde that just attempted to raid IF.. You should feel ashamed of that one. A group of roughly 15 Alliance wiped your entire 30+ raid. I mean, come on.Jereyne17 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Timeless Isle Adventures http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0pVR-qjV_I Some clips are just too funny to throw away.Redead4 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Transferring to Darkspear server worth it? Hi guys, to all darkspear players, how is darkspear as a server? I'm from frostmourne (oceanic server), was thinking of transferring over, but I have no idea what its like over at darkspear. I would like to do WPvP, bg's, rbgs, and sometimes PvE, but mostly PvP. What's the ally and horde ratio? how skill are darkspear players? Should i join as a ally or horde, but im a ally guy lol. If it's worth to transfer, can you guys recommend me any good ally guilds there? Would like your recommendations, feel free to to express your opinions. cheers guys :DZaikun8 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 WTS Savage Raptor [item="savage raptor" /] /w in gameSazelain0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 i need help I have played alliance for a few years on another server. but now that server is quite dead. so I wanted a change. I made a horde toon here on darkspear. I like it a lot. I want to start a guild. a all undead guild and level up to get the goblin trikes. have it be like a zombie biker gang, haha.. why not right. I thought it would be fun. the problem that I am having ,is getting the signitures needed for the charter. the thing is that, I've noticed that a lot of the players around, are all from different servers. as if, they cant use there own server to level on, for some reason. so I wanted to come here and ask people that play on darkspear. if any of you have a unguilded alt that you are not doing anything with. if you don't mind, I ask please sign my charter so I can get a guild started. also, if any of you think that this might be neat idea for a all undead guild. as well as, take a break from the level 90 stuff. you are more than welcome to stay as long as you want and having the company would be great. thank you so much for readingMcsly2 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Dk of all specs looking for guild. Hey all, currently I am trying to find a guild that is a good fit for me. I raided in years past and am looking to get back into it. I would love to raid as either a tank or a dps. On the subject of pvp I have done RBGS and Arenas at 1800+ ranking. I regularly lead RBGs as well as flag carry and target call. I would like to join a guild that raids but still PvPs as well. The best way to contact me is through in-game mail or just posting in this thread.Leoneiros0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 [H] 2k Spriest LF 3s partners Hey, I'm Kenste and I'm looking for 3s partners with similar exp for the upcoming season. I decided to make this thread in this subforum in order to reach a wider audience, since arenas will be cross server come season 14. I can play from 4:00pm-12:00am PST monday through friday and I can pretty much play anytime during the weekend. I'm looking for people who are interested in having fun, playing a lot of arena, getting better, and, of course, grinding out the new Reins of the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse I started doing arenas in late WoTLK as a ret. I wasn't very good at the time (I was pretty young) but I was still pretty happy when I received my challenger title in 2009. I started playing again in season eleven of cataclysm, but I had to quit before the end of the season due to real life issues. Once MoP had done its course, I was back on my feet, and I played for a little less than half of this season (season thirteen). I was able to push to 1988 in 2s as feral/spriest and frost/spriest, and I was able to reach 1996 in 3s as feral/spriest/rsham. Season 14 will be my first full season and I'm looking to make it count. Here's a list of my prefered dps classes. This is by no means an end-all list, I am open to trying new things if I am convinced it will work. Fire mage balance druid feral druid sub rogue ele sham affliction lock Preferred healer classes: Resto druid Resto shaman MW monk If you're interested in pushing rating and getting better with a familiar group of people, please add my battletag which is atlanti#1893. However, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a post below telling me about yourself before adding me. Thanks!Kenste0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 BSD Recruiting for Weekend Raiders BSD is a small tight guild that is located on Darkspear (US) that is recruiting ranged DPS for our Siege of Orgrimmar progression! NO BENCHES! Currently 9/14SoO and we were 5/13HM in ToT, we are looking for reliable, skilled fun players to fill our roster. We aren't lacking raiders. Some of players are in the services and are having to leave, so we need to fill their spots ASAP! Our raid group consists of mature, fun people who like downing bosses and joking at the same time! A lot of us are in our early to late 20's! We do a lot of T14 raids! We also do achievements, pvp and have an alt raid that we also do during the week! We offer guild repairs once Core raid status, flasks and food! We also offer free enchants for your new shiny gear! Our current raid schedule is: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday and Sunday raid times are 5 PM Server Time. (4PM PST, 6PM CST, 7EST) Saturday raid times are 7PM Server time. (6PM PST, 8PM CST, 9PM EST) Our current requirement for recruiting raiders: 525-530+ ilvl! (PVE equipped) We will armory you and make sure you are fully enchanted, gemmed and reforged right! Throne of Thunder normal or/and heroic XP! NO LFRS XP! We can explain and help you on fights that we are already progressed on! What we expect from you is to be reliable and be on time for raids. (We understand things happen or RL stuff comes first!) Friendly, mature and positive attitude. We like to have fun and down bosses! If you feel this is a great fit for you, please contact or send a in game mail to any of these players: Kèj, Oobie, Mannbèarpig or Gixxr. If none of those officers are on, fill free to whisper anyone from BSD! Once we have made contact, we can get into vent and talk a bit, seeing if you like us and if we like you! Please add Oobie's Btag for immediate contact! Btag: Trissia#1173Màz0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 4/14N 10M Looking for Healer (3) Nights Horrible Times of Darkspear(PvP) is currently in search of 1 healer and 1 dps to fill out our core to push into Heroic SoO. Raid Times: Tues: 8-12EST Thurs 8-12EST Mon 8-12EST What are we looking for? Melee DPS: Rogue Ranged DPS: Hunter Healer: Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman If you have any questions or wish to talk about a spot, please contact me at Shrack#1647Shraq8 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 500 ilvl tank LF Guild Title says it all. Im active mostly nights in the EST. Hit me up on here, ill whisper you ingame!Lodea0 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Censer Co OP (vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kzu3Jee6L4Redead3 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 New To Server/Game LF People To Play With Hi, I'm looking for people to play with in this game and kind of show me the ropes, quest, and do dungeons together possibly get 90 together or just someone I can ask questions too. I like this game and really want to get into it so please add me HigridHigrid1 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 I Challenge The Pro-Boxing Horde Group up and kill the boxer with Censer of Eternal Agony if you think it's so easy. Prove us all wrong. SPOILERS: None of you can back up your trash talk. This is never going to happen.Redead19 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Lag Getting major lags in the server seems to be one the WoW side not mine. Question is... anyone else having this problem also is there a fix.Sakurá8 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Regular rbg team I'm tired of pugging rbg's with kids who just try to act as obnoxious as possible and people just getting that one win to cap then ditch. If you find yourself in similar circumstances add your name here. I'd like to run 3-6 games one night a week. I have a lvl 25 guild you can put your toons in, but Joining the guild isn't a requirement, especially with realid. I'd like to run a dot cleave, dks, locks, ele sham, fire mage, etc and see if that is a viable comp again and build some ranking once again. Full tyr and 1900 exp requirements; not interested in gearing people's alts or showing them the ropes. Want people with 100+ games under their belts, who know their class, and aren't going to be attention starved in chat.Dirrkdiggler0 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Monk Glitch found. Check it out! I believe I am the first one to find this. www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_dPsFrj-DYGraveqt1 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 World PvP in 2013 Video Series (part 3 up) A recent video series I have been making of the current state of World PvP in Mist of Pandaria. My approach is to show clips from start to finish displaying all aspect of a fight and how myself and other players respond respectively (cower from 1v1, stride to 1v X) Part 1: ... Part 2: With recent criticism taken to mind I followed the same style of production but included more scenes as requested. Also my choice of music did not appeal to the generic WoW community and attempted to improve while staying true to my own preference ... Part 3: NEW UPLOAD AUGUST 21st Read video description for further analyst. Not my best compilation but I wanted to mash together what I had before 5.4 so that I'm not using out dated footage in the future. Secondly I don't know if I will be active during the hype of the new patch and thought a trilogy is a lot nicer to end on than a duo ... Let me know what you would like to see more or less ofBustt26 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 List of Laws on the Isle All of these things are punishable by death Targeting a rare spawn Attacking a rare spawn Leaving Huojin landing Questing Targeting a player Attacking a player Defending yourself Riding an albatross Mounting Riding to your quest Being any one of the 11 classes Using Censer of Eternal Agony Looting a chest Walking near a chest Jumping Swimming Summoning the pirate ship Chasing Evermaw Talking to vendors Pet battling Grouping up to quest Grouping up to defend yourselves Last but not least Existing as horde on the Isle at all If however we are good little slaves and don't leave our pens.....it's still punishable by death. This was a satire at the absurdity of trying to do anything on the Isle until 4 am eastern time.Ognar10 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Hey guys What is with all the multiboxer threads? Yes this is another one if you want to think about it that way.Hiimawsome7 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Redead vs Boxer - Round 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-JjcA4iCx4 Looks like this boxer just got rocked... And rolled. *puts on sunglasses* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRedead1 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Friend Requests This isn't really a QQ, it's more of an information session. I've noticed recently in the past months, that as I gank people, the amount of friend requests I get telling me that I'm a prick seem to be getting higher in number. The odd one or two would be dealable, but I'll fill you in on a bit: 1: If you don't like being in an open world PVP environment, you should probably not be on a PVP server, in short. 2: Sending me a message to make me angry, if successful, only proceeds to make me roflstomp you more and start putting flares / violin emotes on your corpse. 3: I'm a Rogue, I already know i'm a jerk, I really don't need you re-affirming this concept, it's quite redundant. In short, the slew of Friend request calling people names / etc only goes as far as making your situation worse, or proving that you're worth the time to corpsecamp. I'm certain there's horde players that do it too, this isn't directed at solely Alliance, as i'm not part of the faction i'm not going to assume they're the only 12 year olds that can't think properly. Cut it out children, it serves no purpose.Mendiznat8 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 [H]Wowbitines moved to Blackrock-US ..Kewpachi8 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Stay in School young ones Or you'll catch the stupid http://imgur.com/mZgz3a8Omarapproves6 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 514 ret lf guild lf pve guild whisper in game or message on here looking for progession guild for pve full pvp geared as wellThathpal0 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 @Acez premade - friendly trash talk Ah, what's the matter guys? Can't beat a completely random Horde team with your Big Boy premade? I haven't seen a beating like that since someone let a monkey loose in my pants. OHHHH Good job chasing me all over the map though as we scored mine carts, over and over. Better luck next time. Tissue?Ramso3 Sep 14, 2013