Darkspear

Aug 10 LFG .Invincible3 Aug 10
Aug 10 Old friends Add me! Invincible#1949 I miss you dearlyInvincible0 Aug 10
Aug 8 New Guild. LF Raiders in Legion Hi Darkspear, We are a new guild with plans to progressive raid in Legion. We are currently recruiting all roles, Tank, heals, DPS. We have a core group of about 8 right now. If interested, message Mew in game or leave a comment below. Look forward to hearing from you. -MewMew7 Aug 8
Aug 8 Looking for guild w/ Guild Mount Achievements Looking to join a guild who has the Cata or MOP guild raid achievement mounts, willing to pay 1000 to be allowed in until i can get rep from revered to exalted and purchase said mount.. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4988/guild-glory-of-the-cataclysm-raider http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6682/guild-glory-of-the-pandaria-raiderGarinnath3 Aug 8
Aug 7 Looking for a new guild for Legion! I recently returned to the after a short break and I'm looking for a new guild to tackle pre Legion and Legion content with. I would ideally like to find a casual raiding guild with sociable people, but I am not opposed to progression raiding (its what I am use to). I have a Fury Warrior currently on Darkspear, but my main is a Frost DK that I am looking to transfer over once I find a home on Darkspear. PST me in game, post on here, or add me on RealID Balackai#1270 Thank youBalackai1 Aug 7
Aug 6 WTS Plans: Arcanite Champion I happen to have a copy of the Arcanite Champion blacksmithing plans and I am looking to sell it to some lucky person. Starting price is 100,000. If you're interested, send me an in game mail and we can work something out.Modesbank0 Aug 6
Aug 5 8/13 mythic player looking for a new home Hello everyone I had a post up the other day looking for a guild, but there was a little bit of confusion. So, I have decided to make a new one. For Legion, I plan on switching to my hunter. Due to my work availability changing at work, I am looking for a new place to call home for my hunter. As of now, I am looking for a guild that raids on Wednesday or Thursday nights. I will be willing to transfer anywhere, if I feel it is a fit, and will be willing to change factions as well. I am looking for a guild that is very relaxed, and fun, but is also able to push progression as well. I want something where I feel like part of a family, and doesn't consistently put others down for no reason..I am all for constructive criticism, but I won't stand for anyone being rude, or causing drama. If interested please add me Bootybae#11279, Thank you! and I look forward to talking to you :DJynx2 Aug 5
Aug 5 [A] Looking for a Raiding Guild for Legion Looking to get back into raiding for Legion after not doing it for the past two expansions. Last time I seriously raided was in Cata on a warrior tank. I want to find a guild to progress though mythic content in legion. Experience: Cleared most of ICC back in wrath on my shaman, Progressed through Firelands as a warrior tank, cleared most of Dragon Soul on my shaman then decided to focus more on pvp for MoP and only did LFR and I didn't play for a good majority of WoD because I just didn't like the expansion much. Characters: Enhancement Shaman, Death Knight. (Likely will be adding a Demon Hunter to this list in legion.) Schedule: Between 5 PM and 11 PM CST everyday of the week. I'm starting College in August and have to conform to my class schedule.Cergar1 Aug 5
Aug 4 8.8/8 1 R8 Legion M8 Kingdoms Will Burn ^.^ Wassup my lovelies ^.^ tis' been quite a while of waiting and finally Legion is around the corner, got a feeling that the last three expansions have taught Blizzard what directions NOT to take the game into this time and so far seems Blizzard Devs' are trying EXTREMELY hard to give us a much better experience than the last 6 years. Glad to see so many changes and I can tell there's a ton riding on it, as well as a ton of people re-subbing and a lot of familiar faces :D. Hope everyone's summer is fantastic! Already I can already see a lot of faces popping back up enrolling in the next expansion for outstanding times to be had. So far what I've been watching from the beta is VERY TASTY looking, trying so hard not to get hyped and be pulled back into the same old but the artefacts especially looks intense and something I felt Blizzard is finally picking up the strong portions of the game and innovating upon them. DO YOU WANT LEGENDARIES, 150+! WANT A NEW HERO CLASS, LETS DO IT! HERE TAKE ANOTHER SIP ^.^ (Artifact Weapons) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8cspOq_vmQ T..,T http://i.imgur.com/PmxQFPW.jpg (Affliction Lock) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBqyLGB9bs (Demonology Lock) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9BL77ZfBq4 (Destruction Lock) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Rxw372fkY And my gawd does it look amazing in PVP... (Warlock PVP) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBS2x4PHRU0 Cannot wait to set Stormwind & Goldshire ablaze as usual ^.^ Too bad Variyan might not be there anymore by that time but we got like 69+ kills on that lawd anyways XD R1P sweet prince. Armies are a rising. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Glad to see so many swagtastic faces, even our fellow Alliance $cumlords. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwf7tHBvuhY&list=RDZwf7tHBvuhYChillerace0 Aug 4
Aug 4 Does Swifty still play on Darkspear? Serious question, please don't flame me or call me "Fanboy" Thanks in advance :DMeatmuncher14 Aug 4
Aug 4 WTB Coliseum Win I'm looking to buy a run through the Coliseum on Darkspear. I'm awful at PvP or I'd just go in there and win this thing for myself. If there are a group of people doing this please hit me up in game or leave me a mail letting me know. Thanks!Ocikitty0 Aug 4
Aug 4 LF a raiding guild for legion Trying to start legion strong with a good friendly raiding guild.Hünt1 Aug 4
Aug 4 Looking for Guild, coming back for legion Hey everyone, WoD was a bad expac for me, both raiding-wise and guild-wise, so I quit for a bit and came back guildless. I've got 100's on both sides of the fence, and am willing to faction change my main (this monk tank) once I have the money set aside. Honestly just looking for a guild that'll raid come legion (and maybe some casual raiding in WoD's death throes). It's lonely without that lively green text in my chat log.Lianva1 Aug 4
Aug 4 Looking for late evening/night raiding guild .Ghostchi1 Aug 4
Aug 4 Experienced Raiders LFGuild Healer (willing to play Rdruid or Rshaman), Mage, and Priest (want to play shadow possible disc offspec) looking for a raiding guild in Legion. 13/13H HFC All three of us have been raiding since Wrath and are looking for a chill guild to join that is in it for the long haul. Want to raid on Tues+Thurs (possibly more days) around 6 server until no later than 11 server. ADD mapl#1838 or sugarbelle#1436 PM Kelari, Spinosaur, or SwornKelari1 Aug 4
Aug 4 <A> Back from Hiatus, Looking for Guild Hello potential new friends! I am looking to join a cool sociable mature guild that raids. I used to raid heavily during WotLK and early Cata but have only played on and off casually since then. I'm excited for Legion and want to get back into the raiding scene outside of LFR. Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit for your guild, or if you need more info. You can send me a tell at Spookyzoop (DK) or Hairyrussian(mage) I'm usually on one or the other. Additionally, you can reply to this post and I can get in contact with you.Spookyzoop1 Aug 4
Aug 4 Where has all the drama gone? .Invincible10 Aug 4
Aug 4 Darkspear down? Can't log in. NVM, just got a "world server down"Bunnypotamus3 Aug 4
Aug 3 Kidney Shot (A), guild recruiting for Legion We're a fairly new guild looking to fill for both PVP and PVE. For PVE we're looking forward to guild raiding. We need every level of player, since Legion is not out quite yet. GM can lead through any raid. Even if raiding is not your thing this expansion, building a raid team for Legion is our number one priority. We will be looking forward to having many like-minded players who want to gear and progress efficiently, and to hopefully be pushing mythics as soon as possible! For PVP we want all arena and RBG players, even toons with low XP or CR. The goal for PVP is to have plenty of players online at most points of the day so you will not have to go looking for 2's or 3's partners. However, if you are looking for RBGs instead of/alongside arena, then that's fine too! We have a strat caller and target caller in the guild, and are looking for RBG players, specifically at around 1400-1700 CR to make our team. A few extra things the guild offers: Guild repairs Active leader Relaxed chat Progression into Legion (when applicable) Opportunity to become an Officer and lead your own groups! PST or mail me, I'll be sure to respond, Maristrite-DarkspearMaristrite0 Aug 3
Aug 3 massive Lag on the server? I cannot figure it out. No one else seems to lag except me, but when I log onto a different server it's fine? Anyone have some insight into this? I've run diagnostics, cleared up my hard drive, updated my drivers but since Friday I cannot play due to massive lag.Skilgannone5 Aug 3
Aug 2 <Relativity> Alliance - Legion Recruitment Relativity Guild Info: We are a newly formed guild, focusing on Raid Progression in Legion. We will be putting together a small but close knit raid team with 20-25 Core Members. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 6pm to 9pm MDT. Progression: 10/13H (But with some members are 5/13 Mythic including the Raid Leader). Recruiting: Primarily looking for Ranged DPS and Healers. hunter - high monk (healer) - high priest (healer) - high priest (dd) - high shaman (elemental) - high Guild Requirements: -Voice Chat: Discord -Attitude: No Drama and be able to take constructive criticism. -Attendance: 100% is required, but life does happen so a heads up in advance can circumvent it. Contact: Rethek#1943 or ChrisG#1220Rethek2 Aug 2
Aug 2 [A] Looking for a Weekend Raiding Guild ADD rubyox#6638 if interested WHO AM I? (none of your business) Hello you can call me rubyox and I'm currently a student looking for a guild to raid with come legion. I'm quiet at times but extremely talkative at others. I'd like to think that I also have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm also generally a friendly person that enjoys interacting with others . Sometimes I can lose my !@#$ and start yelling at everything(only if I'm in a really really bad mood). You have been warned. RAIDING TIMES Monday: 2AM PST - 9AM PST Tuesday: 2AM PST - 9AM PST Thursday: 2AM PST - 9AM PST Wednesday: 2AM PST - 9AM PST Friday: 2AM PST - 9AM PST Sat: All Day Sun: All Day WHY YOU SHOULD INVITE ME? I haven't really played much during WoD due to most of my friends in my previous guild quitting the game. I am not very experienced but am willing to try my best to improve. I HATE losing so you can be sure that I'll always be trying my best to top those DPS charts. Even if I'm having a terrible day I'll always just leave my troubles at the door and raid with full focus on the task. CLASSES Looking to main an enhancement shaman but I can also bring a marksmanship hunter and (any spec really) mage to the guild if needed. I also have a prot pally, warlock and frost death knight on the realm. LEGION GOALS I want to join a guild that plans to do mythic raiding in legion as I want to do the hardest content. Also interested in doing mythic+ dungeons. I'll be playing during all of legion and am looking for a guild that will also be playing during all of legion. SERVER All my characters are currently on the server Darkspear but I am willing to transfer over if needed.Rubyóx0 Aug 2
Aug 2 <Relentless> 5/13M NIGHT RAIDING GUILD <Relentless> (Est. May 24th, 2013) [5/13M] is a Area 52 Night raiding guild. Our raiding community consists mostly of working adults with a love for raiding. ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 13/13N + 13/13H + 5/13M HFC ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Friday/Saturday 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST---Eastern [Area 52 Server Time] 9:00PM - 12:00PM CST Central 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST---Pacific 8:00PM - 11:00PM MST---Mountain 12:00PM - 3:00PM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 2:00PM - 5:00PM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 11:00AM - 2:00PM (Next Day) JST---Japan 3:00AM - 6:00AM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ ALL exceptional players of any class and spec! Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. ***Note: attendance is a big thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Classes/Specs Needed ♦♦♦ Dps, melee primarily but don't be afraid to apply if you're ranged. ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - High Attendance with few exceptions. - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and tries not to make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Primarily going to be Master Loot based on rolls unless it otherwise massively benefits the raid for a specific player to receive the item. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ TS3, DBM, EPGP Exorsus Raid Tools. ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://relentless.wowlaunch.com/ You can also speak with one of our officers directly. If you have logs please also message me with a link to your previous raiding tiers logs. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Fallscreek#1219 Thank youCórrupted0 Aug 2
Aug 1 LFGuild raiding in Legion Hello. I am returning to the game, and am new to Darkspear. Im looking for a raiding guild for legion, and I prefer to use discord as a VoIP. Warrior Fury DPS, raiding experience since vanilla. Lightsrose#11981 battle ID if you want to get ahold of me. Thanks in advance.Ratcoward0 Aug 1
Aug 1 WPvP Community Hey guys I'm trying to start something like a WPvP community for Darkspear. Im not 100% sure of how to go about it yet but I know we can creat a channel and tell people where the horde/alliance are at and any one who is interested in wpvp can join it and see so they can help or what ever. Unless any one has an easier/better way of doing it. Just something to get all the guild that WPvP together.Firstworld0 Aug 1
Jul 30 World PVP - Great Fun Last Night In Barrens! I wanted to thank the fellow Horde for a great time in the Barrens last night! I am a returning vanilla player that stopped at the end of BC. I noticed that world PVP almost seemed dead during my leveling experience. I never once saw a fraction attacking a city. So my friend and I went into the Barrens and started ganking low level players. Within 20 minutes level 100's started to show up and try to find/kill us. Got me a few times but I would gank low levels in between. Thanks for the great fun last night! Brought back some great memories!!!Warett2 Jul 30
Jul 30 [US-Darkspear-H] LF raiding guild for Legion. Goals: Progressing through mythic Legion content in a competitive environement, with a dynamic team. My last raiding guild died mid xpac on a low pop realm, would be nice to find a new home for Legion ! Schedule: Im available all week from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. EST Characters: -Enhancement Shaman, -Holy/Disc Priest. Experience: Started WoW late MoP, most of my raiding experience comes from WoD. Got AOTC achievements for Highmaul and HFC. Some mythic Highmaul kills too.Dorlash1 Jul 30
Jul 29 WTT gold in Icecrown/Malygos Hello everyone, I have some gold in Icecrown/Malygos servers that i'd like to transfer to Darkspear. If anyone is interested in doing the trade feel free to add me in bnet NovemberRain#1436 just make sure you whisper me so I can put a note on your battle.net and I won't forget! Just to clarify, I give you gold on Icecrown/Malygos, you give me gold on Darkspear. Thanks in advance.Carpathía0 Jul 29
Jul 29 [A] <Lowered Expecations> [9/13M] LFM Greeting Darkspear! Lowered Expectations is looking for a few chill individuals to join us for Legion! Our core has been around since WoD release and we have slowly expanded to accommodate Mythic raiding in HFC! Currently we are 9/13 Mythic, with Xhul hopefully falling this week before pre-patch. This is a guild comprised of adults with a family of their own with full time jobs and/or school. Ideal Classes: DPS Shaman Boomkin Mages MW monk Holy Pally Demon Hunter (we have 0) Warlocks (also have 0 on current roster) But we will consider anyone who has 5/13M experience with 725 ilvl for current raiding until legion. Raid Times: Sun/Mon 5:00pm PST - 8:00pm PST We will be raiding on Tuesdays as well come Legion raid release. What we expect from our raiders: Come to raid with full consumables and general knowledge of the fight(s) that we will be doing. A working mic and the willingness to use it when needed Positive attitude =) http://loweredexpectations-wow.com/ - Fill out an application (site still under construction) OR Leave a reply here/add me on b.net Phalyce#1629 Thanks for reading!Herpezb1 Jul 29
Jul 28 Anyone here interested in camping ? camp Horde lowbiesRrz2 Jul 28
Jul 28 Selling name "Cd" on darkspear. I'm selling the name Cd on the realm Darkspear. I can show proof of the character. Looking for anything over 100k either Tichondrius or Darkspear gold. Whisper me in-game or add my B-tag if you would like to discuss.Verval0 Jul 28
Jul 27 WTB Mount Run Tonight Looking for a mount run tonight; looking to pay around 30K.Miraea0 Jul 27
Jul 26 [A] <MicroPhallus> is recruiting for PvE/PvP <MicroPhallus> is a PvE/PvP oriented guild looking to recruit skilled players in both aspects. We are aimed at conquering Legion content. Currently, we are a group of friends- chill and laid-back (rage-free). We are looking to expand our guild to become a solid raiding and PvP guild in Legion. We have a teamspeak 3 server for voice chat and are very active. We are looking for anyone looking to enjoy their time in Legion. We invite you to have some fun while pwning Legion. Add TTkaka#1925 or apply to guild via guild tab.Purpuldrank0 Jul 26
Jul 25 'Highasalways' Scammer? Dude bet me 5k gold in a wargame. Him and his friend !@#$ talked me, when he lost his bet (on the most advantageous map) he refuses to pay me and said "I lied". Cool, nice. Keep it up. I also remember having them on ignore at some point in time after looking at their name, idk, just seems like an all around good person to avoid. For your health.Cambravey0 Jul 25
Jul 24 WTB Moose Run 710 Ilvl will pay 30k :DCrittykittyy5 Jul 24
Jul 24 [A] <MicroPhallus> is recruiting for PvE/PvP <MicroPhallus> is a PvE/PvP oriented guild looking to recruit skilled players in both aspects. We are aimed at conquering Legion content. Currently, we are a group of friends- chill and laid-back (rage-free). We are looking to expand our guild to become a solid raiding and PvP guild in Legion. We have a teamspeak 3 server for voice chat and are very active. We are looking for anyone looking to enjoy their time in Legion. We invite you to have some fun while pwning Legion. Add TTkaka#1925 or apply to guild via guild tab.Titikaka0 Jul 24
Jul 24 WTB Medallion of the Legion, need 12 I'll buy for 4k each.Braaiinnss4 Jul 24
Jul 22 twitter monk a monk named twitter keeps killing people in duels and ganking lowbies on Goldshire anyone seen him he looks bad to me but i heard hes goodAdamsandler2 Jul 22
Jul 22 Looking for a guild / friends Hello everyone =D I took a long break from wow about right before 6.2 hit and now I'm back for legion but the vast majority of my friends have moved on to other things however WoW will always remain my true home. Frankly I'm desperate for new friends to play with and would love to add as many people as possible who want to do things in Wow and enjoy the game. I am going to play DK, Priest, Paladin, Warlock (possibly shaman) in legion but going to try to make DK my #1 since of all of the classes that I've played I've never tried to actually learn and master DK until now so it wont be second nature for a the early bit. I can tank / heal / dps it doesn't really matter what I do, I enjoy it all. I'm down for pretty much anything PVP, PVE, RP, leveling, etc Anything at all I'm willing to do. I have 2400 exp in 3v3 arenas and have done heroic raiding since cata but did just a tiny bit of mythic in WoD. I have good knowledge of Warcraft lore overall. I also play Overwatch and LoL as well if you want a friend who can play those as well. I just want to enjoy the game again with some new social friends that want to enjoy the game as well or other things. =D I am on West Coast and generally I'm online on battle.net 90% of the time. Add me on Amias or my battle.net DamonFureha#1772 (not my real name)Amias0 Jul 22
Jul 20 Legacy Tier Armor do they not work anymore ???Epidemyc0 Jul 20
Jul 20 Selling TCG items Hello All, I have a few items available now. Tabard of Flame x4 Fishing Chair x1 Paper Flying Machine Kit x1 Sandbox Tiger x3 If interest is shown will also be picking up TCG pets and selling 5k to 10k lower than AH For any questions or offers please send me a message in game! MeGGuH#1264Everyday0 Jul 20
Jul 20 Laggy? Why so laggy?Quebo1 Jul 20
Jul 19 [A] Heart of the Alliance is recruiting If any one is interested in WPvP I'm starting a guild and looking for Officers and members. I need a few good people to take on the responsibility of helping me recruit and organize events. When we are established there will be weekly For the Alliance raids and other WPvP events. There will be a weekly war-game within the guild to build team working skills. (if resources and time permits there will be prizes for the MVP of each team) So yea I need a few good people to help me achieve this and we can make this the best WPvP guild on the server! Once a week I will host a different BG group for the guild. It will be different each week. You can also visit http://heartofthealliance.gamerlaunch.com/ for more information on the guild.Firstworld1 Jul 19
Jul 18 [WTS] Plans: Storm Helm I'm looking to sell my rare plans that I stumbled across. I'm not entirely sure of it's true value, but I know that it's an extremely rare drop! I also know that it's model is unique. If anyone is interested, please send me in-game mail with your offer and I will get back to you! :D Have a wonderful day everyone!Cinserity1 Jul 18
Jul 17 HERALD OF THE TITANS - HAPPENING TODAY Forming today as the title suggests. For more information and to be considered for the run, please post the following so I can get in contact with you. Name-Server Spec-Class Battletag I will not hunt you down, so make sure you post a Btag so I can add you via this forum thread.Çhinçhin0 Jul 17
Jul 17 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvino39 Jul 17
Jul 16 Bobalicious Selling Heroic Archi Mount 35K Bobalicious is selling Heroic Archi for the moose mount! These are the days/times - spots are limited :) Dates/Times: (Times are in Server time - Mountain Time) Wednesday July 13th - 10PM Server Sunday July 17th - 10PM Server Need: 7K deposit to save your spot The rest is due on the day we kill Archi! Message me or a boba officer if interested :) Aeliana#11491, heyitsmary#1781Azleah3 Jul 16
Jul 16 WTB 13/13H HFC CARRY WTB 13/13H HFC carry. My toon is currently located on DARKSPEAR/ ALLIANCE. but will transfer to your realm if necessary for payment of gold. I am offering 175000g for the carry. MASTER LOOT all loot for my class/spec goes to me including CLASS TRINKET. please add my BattleTag with more info... BattleTag: LATONCY#1412 I currently already have the MOOSE MOUNT so no need to be before Tuesday... so if you have runs set up for that I can wait til Tuesday night...but would like ASAP. doing the CARRY for GEAR.... please if you are offering sale add me and message me. :) THANKSYoltanc0 Jul 16
Jul 16 Old School DS Forums. http://web.archive.org/web/20080502190617/http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11179&sid=1Jukin6 Jul 16
Jul 15 Looking to recruit friends! Hello everyone, i'm trying to find people new to the game to get the reward mounts from recruiting a friend, I'm willing to provide you with gold for flying or heirlooms, you can add my btag NovemberRain#1436 if you're interested. Your account has to be new or not have more than 30 days of being created! Add me in game if you're interested.Carpathía0 Jul 15