Jun 2, 2014 Ty Horde for the Honor and Battle tokens. Title says it all #wpvp #nodeaths #sendazergimmalogsoonStomination56 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 God-King of Ruin Gaming I have been chosen to become the God-King of Ruin Gaming. It is because of my ability to surpass 1550 that I have been ascended to this rank. You may be wondering, Kenji, you're not in Ruin Gaming! Well then peasant, since when do Gods live with the pathetic lesser races? Ruin Gaming is the dirt under my feet and are only here to pay tribute to me, their God-King. So bow down Ruin Gaming peasants. Even your pathetic guildmaster (If he can even be called that) came to see my ascension, along with multiple other members. http://imgur.com/kZzJUtm If any claims are made against my ascension to Godhood, let it be known that: ...Kénji95 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 Took Halaa and Zangarmarsh #nodeaths #cats #dogsStomination40 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 Neptune Is this you in pvp?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEZuaZvb7k Edit: first link had some naked mermaids, would probably get banned.Karthus8 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 A-25<NQR> Arena, RBG's, Coin Farming -Introduction- Now you may be asking yourself, why should I join Not Quite Right? Well it's pretty simple, we are a group of adults ranging from college age to middle aged who are very social, tight knit, never say die attitude and we have gotten to know each other very well over the last year. We treat each other with respect, understand we all have lives away from WoW and take a genuine interest in each others day away from WoW. -PvP- We're not a super elitist guild who requires you to have moved the sun just to be considered a spot in guild. But what we do require is for you to have a basic understanding of your class and an overall good attitude. We are accepting all pvpers who are level 90 and willing to group with other members. -RBG Cap Group- We will being running cap groups whenever we can to ensure our guild members are getting their weekly caps. We are also putting together an RBg team to push a little rating so we will require those interested to have at least a 1600 RBG achievement. -Arena- We are recruiting players interested in arena combat with a 1550 achievement in 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5's. You must have a basic understanding how to play and are willing to get better. We hold our arena players in high regard and we're looking forward to strengthening our pvp community. -WPVP- Even though we're on Darkspear and most of the population is Alliance, there are still some Horde who come out to fight. But what do we do when there's no Horde to fight? Easy, we hit the Isle with Censer's in hand and go on a slight rampage. Yes you heard it right, same faction wpvp is not only condoned but encouraged here. We are recruiting members who are interested in small scale to medium scale wpvp and we have the leaders to support all types. -General Requirements- -Have a good attitude and respect guild members -Download the addons your PvP lead designate as required (ie BG Targets, DBM, ect.) -Download Skype and Teamspeak 3 -We're not here to hold your hand so be willing to take the initiative and start groups. -1550 in 2's, 3's, 5's or 1600 in RBG's. Accepting all former and new members who are level 90, you can contact me for additional information. "Death to the Horde and all their sympathizers".Kovacz205 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 Super amazing Beach Party Gonna hold a super amazing beach party for forum friends on one of azeroths pristine beaches. Still looking for the most pristine beachy location to hold it for both horde / alliance. Apollo is not invited but everyone else from rg can come. Plz post idea for location it will be on sunday 4 pm server time.Tosko18 Jun 1, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 Starting a Brony Guild on Darkspear Hello I was thinking of starting a guild for bronies, or people who watch "my little pony" and I was looking for some people who would be interested. The guild isn't really a specific type of guild more of just helping our friends out. if you're interested just add the person: Arvyln not Vaelrirus. Vaelrirus was a DK that I tried out and I don't know how to get him off my account. but just add and send a message to me, Arvyln when I'm online.Vaelrirus33 Jun 1, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 Ok can someone explain what happened. My Internet has been Messed up for about a week and wtf happened. NF taking over forums? did rg transfer off. lol but seriously. What have I missed?Ginzuu2 Jun 1, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 Guild Recruitment Kitty Warlords is a newer guild starting up looking for enthusiastic players for both aspects of wow whether it be pvp or pve we are looking for all potential candidates with skill we have a team speak set up along with free repairs if you are interested please contact imastump or myself directly or if we are not on you may contact us via in game mail we look forward to seeing you all soonFluffybearz1 Jun 1, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 Wtb 9/9 gold challenge modes Just seeing how much everyone is charging for 9/9 gold challenge modesFluffybearz0 Jun 1, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 NF holds mage tower and Goldshire again Well I'm starting to wonder if Alliance has any resistance left .Even your boxers are pitiful! we held Mage for Tower and Goldshire tonight , where are you ?Chimon32 Jun 1, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 Would Kenji approve? http://i.imgur.com/rummYwt.jpg you might ask , what inspired this lovely transmog set. Well , after being called a "Toxic Person" I thought.. & thought & was like "HAY , When I think Toxic I think Green & Purple!" <3 ( I promise this wasn't inspired by Barney ) http://i.imgur.com/5MfBYCL.jpg P.S ; Cleavage is so last season , It's all about that thigh!Theepheonix8 Jun 1, 2014
May 31, 2014 wtb lvl 25 guild lf any active 25 guild with good amount of members and bank tabs, willing to pay good if interested add me in game wezie#1752 thanks :)Xhanon1 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 Hello there, I'm Helladin. WTB invite to LemonsHelladin51 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 Realm Status So realm status says darkspear is up but i am unable to log in. Screen gets stuck at connecting then i get ERROR #2. Anyone else having this issue?Kenani6 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 Potatoes Relevant. http://youtu.be/NiV_1HfmC0I?t=7m30sKénji27 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 Yordles You call yourselves gnomes but I know the truth. You can shave your faces and change your name but yordles will always be yordles, and must be exterminated for the good of the world!Karthus21 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 Lookin For people from a Solid PvE Guild Looking to talk to some people from a Solid PvE guild! Either mail me in game OR feel free to add me via battletag Anslon#1701 Thank you in advance for your time and consideration! :)Ultimus0 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 New mog! Never seena rogue with this mog I like it and YOU SHOULD ALL LIKE IT ALSO brb getting blazedNeteu0 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 @chillerace its been 11 years since you left, come back my lord and savior. all hail chillerswifty amenUnsmokable1 May 31, 2014
May 31, 2014 ugh. hi everyone. I guess I wont be in game for a while, im having tech issues. when the new patch was released last week, it wouldn't update, but everyone had that problem so I figured it would be fine next day. well I waited 2 days and still wouldn't update. well I pulled a stupid move and decided to uninstall everything and re install. welp, it wont even install the game now. I know what the issue is, but I don't know how to fix it. its something with proxy server, idk why I even have a proxy ughgjerhbgiuejbg this internet tech stuff is confusing. well I don't know how to get rid of it so I guess im just gonna have to kiss wow goodbye for now. *cries*Unsmokable9 May 31, 2014
May 30, 2014 Who is Thebandit on youtube? I enjoy talking to you x.x Who are ya? X3Vulpine15 May 30, 2014
May 30, 2014 Vulpine Vs Vulpes RBG (Wargame) Our new video is live Vulpine Vs Vulpes RBG team watch it @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEB0rhGWay4&feature=youtu.be Hookah Giveaway!Vulpes23 May 30, 2014
May 30, 2014 RG moving? Rumor mill is RG is moving to TichReaper89 May 30, 2014
May 30, 2014 exp yak mount x11 my new yak mount x11 http://i.imgur.com/RX46soK.jpg?1 lots of gold has been spent todayKràzynàte12 May 30, 2014
May 30, 2014 Ruin Gaming is streaming! Join us now LIVE! http://www.twitch.tv/ruintv Currently simultaneously attacking the Alliance Shrine, Alliance vendors, and another surprise location ;). Tune in to find out! #RuinedSummer Edit: Event is now over ALBUM: imgur.com/a/YBedlApollo16 May 30, 2014
May 30, 2014 14/14 guild starting HM tomorrow Bon Weir (14/14 normal) is looking for heroic mode ready players for progression. We are recruiting ranged dps. Some of our players have heroic experience from this tier. Myself, I am 11/14H with another guild on my main. Raid times start Friday and Saturday 5PM server (mountain). B-tag: Gage#1576Greggage0 May 30, 2014
May 29, 2014 Question for Apollo. Do you always have your finger over the screenshot button, or do you have it macro'd into your spells?Pascals12 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 WPVP happened at the Vendors. Well if you can call that WPVP. It was more of an Alliance slaughterfest. Btw, I love how you all target Apollo and still couldn't kill him. But yeah, that was pretty embarrassing, my entire raid was very surprised at how fast you all died. Better luck next time, although you might want to make sure I'm not online next time you try and attack. Neuro :)Neuromancer97 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Cures for hang overs.. any good ideas.. my tummy is angry! Like a volcano god..Vulpine8 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Troll or Tauren Druid? I don't like how being a tauren makes my mount fatter than everyone else's. The fact that troll racials are blatantly better would be an added bonus. I'm looking for counsel regarding this matter. Discuss.Apollo16 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Paul Rudd's Computer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWX4GUYGQXQ&feature=kpZaxan2 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Why so bad? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12946015202Pecc0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Multi boxer pic request Im sure this will get locked.. But i played on this server a year ago on alliance. I come back and holy !@#$, the same multi boxer is ganking the same spot for hours a day! I mean, i dont know whether or not to be impressed or feel bad for the kid.. But i would LOVE to see what this kid looks like. I cant even %^-*ing imagine.. So if anyone has a pic, please do share, i could use some extra laughter today. Much love, A kid who goes outsideDankush9 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 So guys lets talk about our feelings.. So i just chucked a quater bottle of vodka, Downed 5 shots of trip sec.. Tell me how you guys are feeling right now! BECAUSE IM FEELING IT MR. CRABS!Vulpine5 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 May contain Extreme sarcasm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWEuelV2gT8&feature=youtu.be keybind friends Totally 100% super serious btw.Tosko13 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Freedom http://imgur.com/hBtdIhSLamire5 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Selling mount for 40k my Real ID is Zoso#1369 or respond to this topic for more infoAlaannà3 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Rated Battlegrounds Anybody wanna help me grind for Gladiator Gear?Ragusauce7 May 29, 2014
May 28, 2014 Mission Complete: 100+ Kill Streak #nodeaths I have done it. Ruin Gaming's first champion has achieved over 100 kills without a single death! Thank you to those who joined in the fun with me, I hope your kills were plenty as well. Album: imgur.com/a/TgKJb Discussion Questions What should Champion Apollo's next PvP-goal be? How has Champion Apollo impacted your gaming experience since his arrival 3 days ago? Until next time, enjoy.Apollo60 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 @Docspears/Hillpaw I love how I was not only able to get my flame but i was able to get out of silvermoon and then attack Hillpaw (only to be stopped by a double team) and still got a away from you kids. Plus Docspears thought I was gunna rage and QQ. Thats cute. Still got my flame. #Swag. Edit: Only died coming in (because a damn sentry caught me) and after i got the fire because Docspears is a cutie.Skitzoh37 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Heroes of the Storm Alpha Vulpine Vulpes Productions proudly presents to you Heroes of the Storm Alpha, We made New effects and better quality gameplay please watch @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy5qsb6HYR8&feature=youtu.beVulpes1 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Darkspear #selfie Hello Darkspear community, I would like to welcome you to join me in the WoW version of #Selfie as seen on YouTube. Please submit your in game character selfies to my email: gjeglintine@me.com I am indeed going to other forums on other servers. Thanks for your time and enjoy your day :)Alphadruid7 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Why? Why didn't I get an invite archaos? http://imgur.com/xKgvgbhTosko76 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Kagr Fite me irl via street race. Daddy just bought an even LARGER TB/PLENUM! SOON TO BE FITTED WITH A PROCHARGER! COME @ ME BRO, COME @ ME!Naxaz4 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Looking to Purchase Riplimb's Lost Collar Hello, I'm looking to purchase this belt from anyone who has it for up to 1k, possibly more. I need it for a transmog set and I've been checking the auction house for more than a week and it still hasn't been put up. One individual put it up for 10k which is a ridiculous price. The item itself drops from trash from the 85 raid Firelands. I am not looking to go far above the price I put up because it is a fairly common drop (1% from any mob in the instance and can be easily farmed) and 1k is quite reasonable (It is usually below 500 from what I've seen). I am accepting C.O.D, in-game trade, or even the neutral auction house. Thank YouMeadow0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 It's nice outside It is. Damn started rainingBryansilva3 May 28, 2014
May 27, 2014 Peace Rally **Come to Dalaran on Friday nights to take part in the weekly peace rally. ** -Bring your own snacks -All are welcome to join in the weekly server harmony (Except worgen) -BYOB -In the Dalaran sewers, so advised not to wear white. -Bring a goat -10,000g Weekly membership fee (Donated to Hogger relief fund) -Goodie Bags (No guarantees) -Musical Chairs contest -Rap Battles -Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournement -Sewer baptism (Permission slip required) (Insurance reasons) -This Weeks Raffle Prize -- Dirge -Raffle ticket prices 729g 24s 67c -Join the peace @Dalaran Sewers Starts at 2:17AM Ends at 2:12AM *Peace Rally Loincloths are provided* ==REMINDER== Due to medical issues last week, only certified chains are to be used.Bryansilva2 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 Taking A Hiatus To Go Fight Sea Monsters I will be leaving for a week tomorrow and traveling to the Gulf of Mexico to go fishing. It's breeding season for tarpon which is when the giants show up. (200+ lbs is a strong possibility) If I do not return I have been: a) eaten by sharks. b) captured by pirates. c) turned into a mermaid. d) declared king of Florida. Please do not destroy the forums while I am gone.Redead23 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 Server - Wide Dueling Tournament I think we should have a giant dueling tournament this summer. Spend a few weeks having the Alliance and the horde conduct qualifying rounds, and then it culminates with the Alliance Champion and the Horde Champion meeting up in Nagrand to throw down. Who is with me?Gandyhunter26 May 27, 2014