Darkspear

May 12, 2014 R1 Dpriest looking to get into PVE. Like title says im looking for a guild to do pve stuff with. and to smash WoD with.. hit me up ingameRidx4 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 You guys think you are in control... funny. us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12673329452 You Sheep have no idea what we were doing do you? You should ask your Spies. LOL @ YOU..... I'm pleased with the results. If you didn't notice.. we did exactly what we wanted to do.... and you did exactly what we knew you would do. Whats funny here is you have no idea what you were apart of.Bloodlock18 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Breaking News! Ruin Gaming has converted into owls! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OuNrxbR_3Y&feature=youtu.beCritaton15 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Nocturnal Fate Vs ?? Hello everyone, looking for people interested in doing some oldschool wpvp, looking to get some fights set up 10vs10 15vs15 or similar numbers, I don't want to go any bigger than that and want to avoid the "aoe spam" fights. I'm thinking Haala would be fun? I love the nagrand area, just looking for some fights away from the crowds/lag/100000000 turtles. Hoping it will be fun for all and provide some good team practice for our guild and everyone involved. ThanksLaststandz5 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Iron alliance attacking horde shrine No boxers needed ally side, can't say the same about horde was a crazy fight though, (no trolling intended don't report). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJnRUJ2EUAIllict17 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Rogue LF rbg guild So ive been guild hopping lf a guild that does rbgs. I have yet to find a good guild for that. All the ones that i have found are very low mmr guilds. So im looking for a guild that plays around the 1900-2k mmr , and has a good solid group that wont actully suck. Any outthere? And i also have a Guardian druid which i rbg with.Yacoubz0 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Guardian Druid LF a ton of RBG's Sup guys, there seems to be a need for gdruids so I put this toon in an honor set and currently gearing through yolo's and low mmr. I wouldn't mind finding a late night team to push with once I get some prideful and some more xp, add me if interested. ebiah#1455Googlemebreh0 May 12, 2014
May 11, 2014 [H]<Que Popped> Recruiting Hello, were a level 25 guild of players who only pvp, we are looking to recruit a few active members to run RBG's Arenas and BG's with. We are not wanting a huge guild like Ruined gaming where everyone is welcome. We want Good players that know how to communicate, Gem, enchant, and gear themselves. We dont run a daycare therefor anyone interested please be over 18. we use vulgar language perverted comments, well... were a bunch of dirtbags who play wow. So, if your interested in winning rbg's and arenas and having fun talkin smack to each other in the process contact myself ingame. my characters names are lvlzerohero and Fizzlecrank. look forward to hearing from you.Lvlzerohero1 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 563ilvl Destro Lock Lf PVE Guild Want to Start doing SOO heroics. I know all fights, and killed garrosh Normal in 10m/25mInsanityzx1 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 WTS lvl 25 Guild 15K Up for sale 3 Tabs 240 ach points not many members 15K contact Kabbalah#1317Ixir1 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 I Have A New Best Friend. http://i.imgur.com/oLV9NYP.jpg Also am the King of Lordaeron.Neuromancer17 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 [A] 544 hunter LF guild with 10/14heroic exp WILL NOT TRASNFER!!! SOO IS NOW CROSS SERVER!! Hello i'm looking for a guild for my alt hunter, i cannot raid wednesday / monday but can raid any other day. i would love a raid 7+ for i am 2hours behind server. i'm not looking for any special type of guild that can carry for i can pull my own weight. i'm currently working on secrets for my legendary so i could be done in a few weeks :). please give me a try for i will not disappoint.. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/D%C3%B2wnpour/advanced that is my main character in case you don't believe me and my exp in raids :) Battle tag is bloodbash3r#1184 if ur interested in meVelesticus0 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 BMAH what pieces of mage, priest, hunter gear have showed up for the past 2 weeks?Shankamel1 May 11, 2014
May 10, 2014 @Saôri <3 u Bea http://i.imgur.com/7nlMC8Y.jpgCremefraich2 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 WPVP, Ruin Gaming, and Darkspear. Hello Everyone! <Ruin Gaming>, is a Large Horde guild on Darkspear (With an Alt guild and a Raiding guild) who has spearheaded a campaign and taken initiative to bring WPVP to this massive server with incredible odds. With the Server balance being 4A:1H, there are plenty enough Alliance to kill and never cease becoming amusing. Ruin Gaming has gathered it's forces for an assault against the majority Faction, and since it's transfer from Kil'Jaeden about 6 months ago, we've killed the Alliance King almost weekly, and has had many Darkspear Alliance guilds form to counteract us and then having the same guilds disband not too long after. Ruin Gaming has sacked the Alliance cities and their leaders time and time again, we WPVP actively on the Timeless Isle, and call defences to aid our faction leaders who appear to be in distress. Once Warlords Of Draenor is released this Summer/Fall, Ruin will be taking an active role in leading battles against the Alliance in the new and rewarding WPVP zone as well as all over the map, We currently do countless premades to get our members at least minimally geared in PVP attire, have an active sponsored Teamspeak, provide many players the chance to do arenas, RBGs, and other activities with well over One thousand Players, we're Organized, Experienced and Easy-going, and also have casual raiding for those who enjoy experiencing the Content. If you're looking forward to the next expansion and have always had a passion for WPVP and PVP entirely, consider joining us for the fun. Ruin Gaming is currently the WPVP capital of Darkspear, because of giving the server a great community and a level of competition it needed. Ruin Gaming is a Multi-Gaming guild who currently has active guilds on multiple games that offer PVP or any kind of fun atmosphere, we have connections with Typrefrag, Curse and other organizations, along with multiple streamers, which all make enjoying a game better, more social, and more fun. If you would like more information on Ruin Gaming, Darkspear or anything related, please ask below or send me a B-tag request with the question in the comment section. If you have prior experience in leading WPVP, Raiding, or HR we have many opportunities for you to advance through the ranks and lead players to a fun and enjoyable time in the game. For more information please see below. Here's are a couple links regarding Ruin Gaming if you're interested. Guild Website: http://www.ruinnation.com/ Guild YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ruin Guild Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruin-Gaming/180083802044063Neuromancer51 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 Latest video(s) Some world pvp and stuff, nothing major but tons of fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuGI7OdqhRU&Omniqt26 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 WTB Garrosh Normal kill and all loot 10 or 25 man don't matter. Will pay 45K. Faction: Alliance Battletag ID RickHunter#2803 Msg me to organise time. Cheers!Heavensbeast0 May 10, 2014
May 9, 2014 New PvP video Did a little recording on my hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hakkar/Blooqkazoo/advanced .This is my first attempt of taking a night of pvp and editing it down. It's not a greatest hits video, I actually die quite a few times but I had fun making it. Thanks to my partner in crime http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Rubb%C3%AEsh/advanced Edit for link lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbmoXIPnhAIBobbyfitz14 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 Taco Tuesday If you are all aware, taco tuesday is today, so I ask of you.... WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TACO RESTAURANT!?!?! That is all.Tacoshop14 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 Non conventional comps are a bust. Got bored with friends and decided to put our Boomy, Hpal, Hpriest, Spriest, War, Lock, RSham and WW to a few different combinations. Just stopping by to say that I wish you could play any comp and have fun but I guess you dont always get to play what you want. I do have to say that ww/aff/rsham was fun but that isn't a "non conventional" comp though peeling an rsham is tough when tsg is on his !@# all game. Boomy/Aff/Hpal or Rsham was not bad and we ended up doing the best with it but too damn random in damage and can never rely on the starsurges to do their job (though sometimes you kill a healer in first beam and laugh). Boom/Spriest/Hpal was ok but aff was better not sure why exactly since it looked so promising. Didnt do boom war because that is a comp we know we can play. Any random comps you guys find that are fun because I am getting real tired of running boring stuff and I cant play my mage yet. *TL:DR- Bored and looking for fun random comps that work. I have every class and my friends are vast/ able to play any comp with me. All I have to do is gear the toon.Cold9 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 log in issue right now? anyone having issue with log in?? "character not found" message appears when i try to log in to game.. anyone having same issue as me??Ganding6 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 Join The Forum Crew For Some Real wPvP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e25yBnnkEE Yet another totally off the hook raid last night. Add geewoody#1111 if you want in on this stuff. Due to some drama earlier last night and countless issues in the past I will no longer be collaborating with any zerg guilds, but anyone from said guilds are welcome to join us. I have been organizing Horde raids occasionally as well. All raids are streamed and archived here: http://www.twitch.tv/hiimredead We frequently get zerged down, but if you hang in there I can guarantee you we'll find some serious action. We only go after bosses if we have absolutely nowhere else to go. We also stick to locations that are appropriate for our raid size. Real wPvP is my number one priority. I also add people that are just looking to snipe my raids. I'm perfectly fine with getting more people involved right off the bat so, even if you have issues with me, feel free to contact me if you want to be among the first to hear about whats going on. IMPORTANT: I define a successful raid as an event where we spend more time playing than running back to our corpses. I couldn't care less about winning or losing. I do not organize grudge fights in advance and I never will.Thatblackhat52 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 Garrosh Downed on Peak Server Time Thank you to Faygo for joining us again tonight, was a blast. P.S. - We are currently accepting all Ruin Gaming who wish to transfer over and join The Iron Alliance with open arms.Azaiah59 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 LF Shadoweave Mask tipping well Post here if you can make one on darkspear alli.Cold8 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 WTB Any JC Panther for 20k Seen someone selling a Jade Panther for 20k in Ah a couple days ago, So if anyone wants to get rid of their panther's I will buy one for 20k, Message me in game if planning to sell thanks. Have a nice day.Mythicwins0 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 4 hour raid week is best raid week Was late so wasn't in on our 1 shot, so here is a poop-tier Selbink screenshot http://i.imgur.com/lG356OI.jpgContrivex15 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 [H] MISFITS is LF a permanent Healer After a few weeks of leveling the guild and getting most of the group set up, we are now in need a healer. Priest/Druid/Shaman healer. 520+ ilvl with DPS offspec would be nice. These are for core spots, raiding right away. We are currently raiding Flex until we get these two spots filled, at which time we are going to go straight into normal. We are way behind and are looking to catch up, the guild is only 4 weeks old and is running strong. Very friendly group of players looking to progress. Drama free. Because WoD Mythic will be 20 man, we will most likely be a Heroic (normal) raiding guild, but that could definitely change in the future. Pst me in game. I am on a lot, and most of my toons use the same name but with an accent. I may not check this post often, so in game is the best way to contact me.Macguffinz0 May 9, 2014
May 8, 2014 Quote of the Day Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you’re not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah. The big moments are gonna come, you can’t help that. It’s what you do afterwards that counts. That’s when you find out who you are. - Whistler - Buffy the Vampire SlayerDíja7 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 <Bacon PvP> <Bacon PvP>(Horde)Is recruiting all level 90's. I know some people get tired of their guilds never doing anything. We have many active players to talk to in guild chat, many people that love to do BGs and Arenas. We have BG groups going all the time to gear people up and to just get involved and hang out. We mainly focus on RBGs. We have a core team around 1850MMR, and multiple other groups that go throughout the week. We have many active players and a fun community that likes to joke around and at the same time be able to be serious and mature. If you are interested, and want to know more information, add my battle tag: waka#1964Datwatshesad1 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 Faultless PvP is now recruiting. Faultless is a new level 25 social PvP guild looking to recruit new members into our family. We use Teamspeak more than we use guild chat. It's not a requirement, but will heavily improve your gaming experience with us. We have several 2400+ experienced players willing to help you learn more about PvP. Right now we do not have a core RBG group. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask on the post. We hope you'll consider joining our family.Kickturn2 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 Undercity raid. I was wondering if 5 am would be a good time to plan this event. I was hoping to invite every of both factions to come while I go play pve on Sylvanas. Plz rsvp.Stomination14 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 <Sovereign> is in need of a Healer We are a newly transferred lvl 25 guild. We are looking to recruit a new healer to round out our 10 man raid group. We are currently in need of a restoration druid or shaman If you have any questions or are interested in joining us for a trial run please get in touch with me in game on Boreas. I am online all throughout the day. If for whatever reason I am not online you can reach me through my battle tag ApolloGaming#1774 as my battlenet app is always in the background. Our raid times are 6pm PST M/T/W with monday being an optional day. we raid for 4 hours on these nights.Boreas0 May 8, 2014
May 7, 2014 2.2kcr mm hunter lf 3s teammates I have been 2.2kcr or around that for the past month, and I am looking for teammates to push 3s with. If you are healer or dps or have a friend that plays the other and want to push rating please respond. It does not matter what your current rating is, but does matter you know how to play your class know your key binds have good macros, fully geared or really close and can adjust when you make mistakes.Fußball0 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 WTS LVL 25 GUILD 6 TABS Lvl 25 guild with 6 Tabs open for offers. Not very active guild around 50 members. Its a good investment for people who are keen to recruit people into it.Patrol3 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 1891 Gdruid LF guild Need a good guild to join and push ratingShapeshît1 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 IA will always be #2, here's why... As you know, I am not with either of these guilds. I went into the Brawlers Guild arena to see what all of the commotion was, and what do I see? Iron Alliance stacked pouring crazy amounts of AoE on the portal. Just some thoughts 1. This is the exact thing you all used to cry about with RG 2. RG kills your King, in your city. Yes they sometimes go into Mage Tower, but from what I know they go into your throne room and kill your king during peak hours, which you are doing the complete opposite of. If you want to be on that level, kill Garrosh, on a tuesday night around 8-9pm. 3. You portal out when you're about to die or get overrun. In case you didn't know, you do respawn in this game. 4. You try too hard. Just do your thing. Stop making it a competition. Lastly, end the drama. I have seen too much drama on these forums linked to IA. Troll, troll, troll away. You know it is true, and until you fix the way you do things, it will stay that way. http://i.imgur.com/Jj2fvSQ.jpgMacguffinz27 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Ruined Gaming and Iron Alliance Now i just want to get this out there. I am not a huge fan of either of these guilds along with many others. However you have to appreciate what they are doing (short of the annoying smack talk). I miss the days when i was back on stonemaul a server that was 50/50 alliance to horde. I miss the world pvp and the competition that comes along with it. No matter the skill level of the people playing world pvp is the best and is unfortunately a dying form of pvp. So thank you guys for trying to bring it back.Zabeeni22 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Friend Zone is selling Heroic SoO 25! As you might have seen, we have completed this tier of raiding (go us!). That means, we will be selling many things from this instance to the public... for a price. Here is pretty much the whole run down of what we are offering. What: Currently, we are only selling the first 13 bosses of Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. This is from Immerseus to Paragons of the Klaxxi We are currently not selling Garrosh Hellscream. These will happen at a later date and we will be selling mounts eventually. We are not selling achievements besides boss kills. How: You can get in on this by adding my Battletag: Nawp#1149 PLEASE MENTION THIS POST WHEN SENDING THE REQUEST. When: Tuesdays and possibly Thursdays. We start raiding at 7:30 pm SERVER time. Please be on and whispering me by 7 pm SERVER time. Packages: 1. 13/14 H Boss kills + Loot = 300k 2. Individual Wings = 75k Will announce more in the future. All packages require 25k deposit that goes towards package price. Not refundable. Individual Bosses: Deposit: 10,000g Kills: 10,000g (10k PER BOSS) Immerseus to Nazgrim 25,000g (25k PER BOSS) Malkorok to Paragons Items: Heroic: 20,000g Heroic Warforged: 30,000g Heroic Weapon/Trinket: 45,000g Heroic Warforged Weapon/Trinket: 50,000g Trash drops/Echos of War - 5,000g If you would like to see how we raid, check out our streams: www.twitch.tv/nawp209 - Destruction Warlock www.twitch.tv/tinaree24 - Restoration Druid www.twitch.tv/kalepal - Holy Paladin www.twitch.tv/selbunk - Fire Mage www.twitch.tv/nokty - Destruction Warlock Disclaimer: Do realize that these prices are based on supply and demand. If there is an overwhelming response, we will not hesitate to raise the prices and base order on people who are more willing to buy more bosses/items. You are more than welcome to bring your own coins. No, we will not wait for you if you are late or forgot to farm coins. If one of our raiders need the item for main spec, you will not be able to get the item. You will get the item over offspecs and our alts. All gold will be given to me before each boss. No gold up front? See ya. Deposits will be also given well before the raid night. If you can't show up or miss your scheduled time, it's not refundable. Since some (read: not all) fights have mechanics that can wipe the raid if one person doesn't do them correctly, we will request that you die quickly after pulling to make the run go as smooth and as quickly as possible.Contrivex499 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Thanks horde for my new shrine Thank you for horde for our 2nd shrine. http://tinypic.com/r/2ag2bz9/8 And Theephoenix on his Hunter alt, trying to run in like a hero and I killed you.. http://tinypic.com/r/13zsbh2/8Sowwieone15 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 [A] <No Remorse> 3/14 H recruiting a healer One of our healers just left the game and we're in need of a geared healer (preferably ~560+ w/ cloak) for our heroic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 PM server time. A priest would be ideal, but a monk or pally would also work fine. We have a resto shaman and druid already, but if geared and experience we could possibly take another of these classes. If interested, send me an in-game mail or add my btag Grizz#1409.Thesneak4 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Neuromancer's The Name. And I am quite satisfied with it. Also it's off a Book about a Future internet Hacker. (Look it up, at least read the Plot, it's similar to The Matrix, but before The Matrix was released. Also #2, I look forward to being in your combat logs a lot, now that I have 3 months of free time. :) -Neuro. EDIT: It has yet to update on the forums. -.-Ahrim8 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 The Final Stand Standing together, a group of ten heroes bravely assaulted the gates of Undercity. Venturing down into the depths below, many Horde charged at the men and women, but fell to their steel and spells. Their leader insisted that they pay Sylvanas a visit, insisting that her death would ruin the morale of all Horde and bolster the Alliance. One by one, the adventurers charged in, dealing with any of the Deathstalkers and Royal Guards who attempted to stop them from pressing on. All were killed swiftly without regret. As the group confinued, the fight with Sylvanas began, a one and lengthy one if anything. Time ticked, and soon, brave warriors of the Horde began to rush in to aid the Forsaken queen, yet all would fall to the superior numbers of the Alliance. Things were looking good: The Queen had started to show signs of weakening, the group suffered no casualties, and the smaller numbers of Horde were not causing anything to dwindle their numbers... Until a horn of war cried throughout the room. Without warning, drones of soldiers flocked into the room, outnumbering the group by no less than twice their initial size. The champions fought on bravely, yet the Horde numbers increased, banners thrown into the ground, and defense for Sylvanas Windrunner was provided. Although strong and steadfast, the Alliance fell to the ground, their bodies slashed and demoralized. Their names were forever remembered. Neptune Redead Pallum Jereyne Fury Stomination Wooty Incisive Apoptosio Lockme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkF7O22zPaA&feature=youtu.be Never 5get.Neptune33 May 7, 2014
May 6, 2014 Darkspear [DS Off-Topic Forum] #12 ... These threads are created by Kenji / Deaven. Only in the time of my absence can someone create another Offtopic other than me to continue the flow. In doing so, they must also wait for the previous thread to be capped fully Previous Thread: ... Pewpew #12 :D Also. LAST POST.Ðeaven499 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 EU RAF I'm making a brand new account over on the EU side of wow, and was wondering if anyone wanted to recruit me, im just wanting to help someone out with free levels basically. Add my battle tag : - Erateh#1476 I'm paying for everything, you just get free levels.Winterly2 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 <Sovereign> is recruiting 3 members for raid We are a newly transferred lvl 25 guild. We are looking to recruit 3 new members to round out our 10 man raid group. We are currently in need of a Protection Paladin or Warrior, a restoration druid or shaman, and melee dps preferably a warrior or monk. If you have any questions or are interested in joining us for a trial run please get in touch with me in game on Boreas. I am online all throughout the day. If for whatever reason I am not online you can reach me through my battle tag ApolloGaming#1774 as my battlenet app is always in the background. Our raid times are 6pm PST M/T/W with monday being an optional day. we raid for 4 hours on these nights.Boreas0 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 [A] Looking for PvE and PvP Guild Hey I play a WW monk and a Warlock and I am looking for a guild that is active in Raiding and PvP Feel free to hit me up in game or reply to this thread. I'd love to chat Warlocks name is Lucifixion As a side not the Armory is currently glitched when it comes to my monk so doesnt show up to date info.Shifu1 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 "Prime Time Hours" Haha if The Iron Alliance post anything about holding down our Shine an 2am in the morning server time... http://i.imgur.com/oHyR1L3.jpg Smh haha all you little munchkins need your rest before going to school tomorrow :) Goodnight kids :DHarmis25 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 we don't use boxers. I get 10 people to defend shrine to wipe you three times, with your boxer. So you cry to another boxer to get help. But you guys don't use boxers right? lol get out of here with your 6 AM shrine attacksYochinfat16 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 Is this a good sever??? Hi everyone I was wondering what you guys thought about this server. I mainly play Horde but faction really dose not matter to me. I would like to know how the wpvp is, and if the factions are very balanced.Yeren14 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 Challenge Modes Dungeons! Alright, here's the deal. I'm having a hard time finding people willing to run challenge modes (I REALLY want that transmog set). I know I'm a good player and have a solid iLvl! Is there anyone that could help me out, set me up or point me in the right direction towards a group that would be willing to run with me OR take me along?Ultimus0 May 6, 2014