Darkspear

Mar 21 Monstrous (Sargeras) 11/13M Recruiting <Monstrous> 11/13M. ( Late Night Raid) We are looking for reliable and dedicated Rogues, Mages, and Shaman (Resto/Enchance) willing to push content and prepare for the LEGION. Please be able to meet raid times. 725 ilvl with Legendary Ring and a positive attitude are required! Apply at our website: www.Monstrous.gamerlaunch.com If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact anyone listed below or reply to this post. Raid Times (Server Time) Central Tuesday 10:00pm - 1:00 am Wednesday 10:00pm - 1:00 am Thursday 10:00pm - 1:00 am We will consider any player even if your class isn't listed above. We will also consider cross realm/faction applicants using logs, armory, and a short interview. Contact: Edchukaited - Torvix#1644 Omegawepon - Americus#1602 Jarmage - Jarman1335#1657 Adamance - PODO#1238 Beloved - bms#1605Omegawepon0 Mar 21
Mar 20 Frost DK LF PvE raiding guild. iLvL 714. New to WoW this expansion. Done all of normal HFC multiple times, done all of lower HFC heroic multiple times (not upper). Looking for a guild which can does heroic HFC, and when I get geared for that, mythic. Cannot raid on Monday and Thursday.Dxun0 Mar 20
Mar 20 [A] Steel Legion Recruiting for Mythic We're a laid back guild looking to round out or roster for mythic progression. We've had heroic on farm since October but with a lack of dedicated raiders haven't been able to do much progression on Mythic. We're looking for dedicated raiders so we can start our progression once again. We're strong believers that skill is greater than gear so your ilvl isn't as much of a factor as your aptitude for raiding and knowledge of your class. Our raid nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm PST (9:30 pm to 12:30 pm EST). *Updated* Looking for 2, maybe 3 more. Preferably a tank and ranged DPS, but strong melee or melee with a tank offspec would be considered. Deathknight: Blood Druid: Full Hunter: Full Mage: Full Monk: Brew Master Paladin: Prot Priest: All Rogue: All Shaman: Ele, Enhance Warlock: All Warrior: All Contact me (normally on Stickyboots or Stickysocks) in game for more details or if you wish to apply. Also feel free to ask any further questions you may have on this thread.Stickyboots3 Mar 20
Mar 15 . I didn't post thisQwertynoob3 Mar 15
Mar 14 2.2K XP Alliance alt LF RBG guild I main a horde toon but my guild is inactive so I'm looking to play around on my Alliance DK. I'm 2,2K XP TC FDK. Shoot me a message in game =]Lotus0 Mar 14
Mar 13 Best PvP Guilds? What does everyone think the top 10 PvP guilds on Darkspear are? Horde and AllianceNessebr22 Mar 13
Mar 12 [H] Lord/Lady of War Title Carries! WSV is now selling Lady/Lord of War title carry services on Tichondrius US. Horde side only for now, asking price is 50k per person as other people sell them for up to 65-75k per person. You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/ While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37083/fight-kill-salute This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 100 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Horde Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list. We also welcome gold from other servers or battle pets of equal value to what we're asking for on Tichondrius US. (Pets must equal up to 50k, so please check which pets sell good on Tichondrius Horde.) So if you're horde on another server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. Fast clears with our 25 man premade guild team. Thanks once again, Snipeology, Officer of Warsong Vanguard - Tichondrius USSnipeology2 Mar 12
Mar 11 LF Social/pvp guild Recently got back into WoW, and trying to find a guild that is social, not just there for the perks, I don't mind nsfw humor, I kinda look forward to it, gets boring playing alone, and not having any buddies to share it with, and make jokes. I would prefer a pvp guild, but pve works just fine with me, just want people to hang with.Xkonvikt0 Mar 11
Mar 10 Can Blizzard just ban PreparedWOW already. Causing server lag is bannable, correct? Swifty got banned for crashing a server? Well. prepared does it hourly and isn't banned? Just trying to play a game I pay for to have it ruined by some multiboxer who has to competition.Poul10 Mar 10
Mar 9 petition to merge BH and DS forums toghter https://www.change.org/petitions/blizzard-cs-merge-ds-and-bh-forums-toghter#sharePéppérs29 Mar 9
Mar 8 Looking for WW monk, 1500+ Good day. I am looking for a WW monk for 3's. Comp will be (Resto druid, FDK. WW monk) Please be at least 1500 CCR, with 1750 exp in 3's. Must be able to use voice communications (Curse), and have current season gear. Add me to Battletag if interested. Militia#1415Freighttraìn0 Mar 8
Mar 8 Pros/Cons of Darkspear? I used to play on here throughout Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria for a while on Alliance. How is this server now? I have a friend who has all his characters here (10 level 100s) and he says it is a great realm, do you guys think that it is worth it to transfer here? What are some pros and cons that you guys see on the server? Anything from AH prices to amount of PuGs being formed. Any information about the realm would be helpful, thank you.Hammerschlag3 Mar 8
Mar 7 [H] Warsong Vanguard opening branch in DS. Warsong Vanguard, We’re currently the biggest community on Tichondrius US Horde side. We’re currently recruiting 1800+ exp players for RBGs, Arena and more. If you’re a new player, new to the game or if you simple PvE then we have room for you in one of our 4 guilds. We have constant: Large and medium scale World PVP 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 guild arena tournaments For The Horde achievement runs ran weekly Lady/Lord of War title farm for all guild members ran weekly 5+ RBG teams with 1500, 1600, 1700 MMR guild teams 10 and 25M PvE progression teams World PVP training, Rated PVP training Constant normal BG groups running daily 100+ online in each guild daily, including nights and early morning Active and sponsored Teamspeak 3 server Ashran Domination with Papaya Power and much more! We have established WSV in Darkspear HORDE and we will begin recruitment this weekend. Those interested in joining the family can post here or whisper us in game. See you all soon :DSnipeology9 Mar 7
Mar 7 WTB Heroic Archimonde Kill I got the gold but i can't seem to find a group.Weremeow1 Mar 7
Mar 7 WTB Grove Warden Archimonde kill 40k The title says it. Battle tag is zeals#1640Zealslgd2 Mar 7
Mar 7 [Player Death] RIP Kappagodxx-Darkspear (A) No words, whatsoever. I hope we can all comfort each other in this time and bond and come together. Prayers. If anyone needs to talk please: Brandopheel#1769 [+1 if u hate propell]Trophy11 Mar 7
Mar 7 Bruh. Alliance.. TF is wrong with y'all? http://imgur.com/L2p0cIX Bruh.Sílence5 Mar 7
Mar 6 Memories.. Anyone go to timeless isle just to remember that feeling of logging on to bloody coin farm :')Buffalowìngs3 Mar 6
Mar 6 H HFC SALE Looking to buy 13/13H HFC Masterloot run for a warrior pst HKChris#1127Cutekorean0 Mar 6
Mar 4 652 Tank looking for raiding guild. Hello ! I'm farely new to the game and would not say I am a master. But I do love tanking dungeons and LFR. My item lvl is 652I would love to move up into doing some Highmaul. I may not be the best or best geared but I am willingly to learn. I am available Tuesday and Wednesday night every week anytime past 10:00 P.M EST. If you would like to have me a board then shoot me an email over at Deel97@outlook.com Thank you !Burningelf0 Mar 4
Mar 3 LF BLACKSMITH: Enchanted Thorium Breastplate I'm looking for a blacksmith who can make Enchanted Thorium Breastplate for me. My mats and I'm tipping 2k. -------- Tip is negotiableMirrør0 Mar 3
Mar 2 [A] Challenge Mode Services What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: When you complete 8/8 Gold in Challenge Modes, you also receive the Silver/Bronze rewards! - 360 Achievement points - "The Indomitable" Title (Bronze) (Account Wide) - Silver Mount: Challenger's War Yeti - Unique transmog Weapons (Gold) Contact me: - Skype: Bosnoger - BattleTag: Chastiseqt#1762 Requirements: - Have the following consumables: 250 Stat Flasks Food Buffs are provided We charge 250k gold per character per run. We offer a 50k discount to every Dk/Druid/Shaman under a few certain circumstances. We use Skype when we're doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, we run through all tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, contact me on Skype (above) or on battle net for more information! -previous thread with feedback was deleted due to large amounts of salt Amazing feedback history from panda/early WoD CMs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14278918245?page=1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699383003?page=1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419451902 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20352305262Theongreyjöy0 Mar 2
Mar 2 G GWaverox3 Mar 2
Mar 1 Canadian Call Out? In a lame attempt to find commonality I am looking to Geography. I'm from Vancouver Island - pleased to meet you. Your turn...Haella8 Mar 1
Feb 26 <A>701 Hpriest LF Guild to Raid N/H Xp: 13/13N 13/13H 5/13M 701ilvl (723Hpally/722Rshaman) Sun/Mon/Wed any time after 5pm EST Hello! I am looking for a guild to join to help with your raids! My paladin and Shaman I do not play anymore and do not desire to seek mythic progression on those two. But I would LOVE to play this priest and heal. However, on my server the guilds are slim and the two that I am in on the shaman and paladin are either no longer raiding this xpac or only doing a mythic push. So I would like to join your guild and help you all in your progression! I do not care if you're 1/13N, I just want a guild I can do some progression with that is not mythic (atm). I would prefer that you are not over 5/13H because I do not want to play catch up! I want something that will last a while and give me something to do! So I'm looking for a guild somewhere between 1/13N and 5/13H! I play Holy, not disc and not shadow! I know the strats and can help you all if you have any questions about a boss! I am relaxed and laid back but on time and knows what to do and works well with others. I do NOT want to realm transfer atm, I would simply like to add you on Btag and you toss me an invite when its raid time! Now I am willing to give up my spot if you find a player on your server who will be a permanent addition to your team! Money is tight for me atm so I do not want to transfer just yet! But I want to raid and not PUGS! If I seem like a good match for your guild add me and lets talk! Leaving a note here will be helpful so I know who is adding me and what you have to offer! Thank you! Phatori#1304Singard0 Feb 26
Feb 26 <Volatile> 5/13M HFC LFM <Volatile> is a progression minded raiding guild that raids two day a week on the Whisperwind server. We are currently 13/13H and 5/13M in HFC. With Gore to sub 30%. . Currently LFM to push into mythic HFC. We are currently recruiting these classes to finish our roster: 1 healer with a geared dps os (Monk,Shaman,Paladin) 1 hunter Any ranged dps. Any geared exceptional dps will also be considered. Current Progression: 13/13H and 5/13M HFC Previous Progression: Blackrock Foundry 9/10H 10/10N Highmaul: 1/7M 7/7H Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 13/13 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Heroic Heart of Fear: 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic Our current raid days are: Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Add Cody#11803 for more info !!Wowimôp0 Feb 26
Feb 25 [A] <Angels of Death Clan> is looking to grow Hey there Alliance of Darkspear! The Angels of Death Clan hosts a raid on Monday evenings at 7 Central Time and are looking for other regular members interested in joining us for raids and looking for additions to our guild and community. If you have any interest or questions, please feel free to send me an in game message or mail with anything! We'd love to see what you bring to the table! Don't be strangers.Glucosè0 Feb 25
Feb 24 tell me about the server now please enlighten me on my glorious former serverPenichillen4 Feb 24
Feb 24 Kinda of a new player Looking for a guild who can help me out. Also was wondering how easy is it to get heirlooms? Every time I try a new class, I always see people putting them on.Kalarius1 Feb 24
Feb 23 Heroic Archimonde: Looking for Carriers Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a handful more Mythic geared players to join our Heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We are looking for 735+ item level players with requirements per role. (DPS must do 110k+ including priority add damage, Healers need 100k+ hps for intense two healing) If you can meet the requirements above and are interested in making some good coin, you can find the Battle.Net tags to add below. WE WILL BE RUNNING THESE CARRIES EVERYDAY BETWEEN 4 PM SVT-8PM SVT ( GMT+10) We are also looking for buyers for these runs. Buying a run includes: -Grove Warden Moose! -Personal Loot -Ahead of the Curve achievement. People interested in purchasing a run should add one of the Battle.Net tags below to book a run. We will be running this everyday! Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. After passing and being accepted as a core, you will be allowed to bring one carry to the raid. Bringing more than one carry will result in removal from the core team. This carry will pay the price you set, issues with prices (including tanking on purpose multiple times) will result in a ban from sales. You will be required to find a carry within 20 minutes of raid forming, if unsuccessful you will need to zone in and down the boss. Multiple finds for carries can be shared with other carriers on your server if they haven't found one themselves, reducing wait time. Below is a list of the players incorporated into our team that you may see in your carry Jackwow (Mage) - Frostmourne Arzenal (Moomkin) - Frostmourne Mishadin (Holy Paladin) - Frostmourne Dropdot (Warlock) - Frostmourne Nibren (Rogue) - Frostmourne Soakzy (Mage) - Sargeras Recklesspaw (Feral Druid) - Calestrasz Wance (Rogue) - Frostmourne (Note: Unfortunately due to the high amough of Frostmourne carriers, we will no longer be taking applicants from this server due to diluted sales, all other realms are ok). Of course we are still currently looking for the following classes / specializations to join our carry team: • Tanks: All classes • Healer: Restoration Shaman, Disc Priest, Mistweave Monk • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Hunters, Warlocks and Moonkins that meet the above requirements.) If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Jackb#1816, Koreanonly#1799, Snapdead#6588 and we will be more than happy to have a chat to you. If you're looking to be carried for heroic Archimonde for cheap please add the battletags listed above ^ Thanks!Jackwow1 Feb 23
Feb 23 Looking for H Archimonde Moose Carry Hi there, title is essentially self-explanatory. Looking to buy a moose carry in the neighborhood of ~35-40K. My gear's pretty much garbage, but I'd like to think I'm not (at least completely so) as a player - led CMs in MOP on two classes, hit duelist in PVP a couple times, so I can follow directions if need be. Thanks so much!Enso0 Feb 23
Feb 23 [A] Heavenly Divine recruiting for Mythics <Heavenly Divine> 9/13 Mythic on Alliance Darkspear. We are looking for players who still have the drive to push and progress through all Mythic content but also looking to progress and push all the way through to Legion and further. Our raid times are: 830-1230 EST. Saturday, and Sunday. For Mythics. We also have Heroics at 830-1230 EST. Tuesday and Thursday. (Non-Mandatory). We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to push through progression, compete on meters, and also players who are willing to excel and learn from one another but also learn on there own time. A lot of us play other Blizzard games or any games in general together. We consider this guild a community not just a team looking to get loot. In the end all of us are looking to push for the best out of one another but also like to joke around and have a good time... It is a game! What you can expect from us: Fast paced guild looking to progress through this content and onward to more in the future. What we expect from you: Players who are interested in clearing content at a moderate pace but clearing completely . a player that does not rely on others but, willing to learn from others. We expect you to know the content before we start and willing to learn quickly and take criticism when necessary. We are currently looking for all classes to join our team but some are higher priority. Highest priority to lowest in descending order: Warrior (DPS) Rogue Hunter Warlock Mage Death Knight (DPS) The bolded above are needed ASAP. We are also in need of your Logs to see how your overall performance is. If you do not see your class above this does not mean we don't need you at all. If you believe you are an exceptional player than feel free to apply and we would love to review you. So if you could link them below or send a message via Battle Tag to the following players below that would be amazing! Bissare#1604 Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance.Bido0 Feb 23
Feb 23 Looking for a guild to raid with! I have been looking into guilds to raid with but none of them are really active and do any activities.Camdenb0 Feb 23
Feb 21 Warsong Battalion in Stormshield Did you Alliance like having a challenge for once?Sinlyn33 Feb 21
Feb 21 WTB Mounts WTB TCG mounts: Riding Turtle White Riding Camel WTB 8/8 Gold CM WTB RaF add me Cvs@1727Cvs1 Feb 21
Feb 21 WTS Mottled Drake and White Riding Camel I have a Mottled Drake and White Riding Camel I want to sell. White Riding camel - 900k Mottled Drake 275kKurimusono0 Feb 21
Feb 19 <A> Punisher Inc. <A> Gold making guild Hi guys, as many of you alliance players are aware I run a gold making guild. With that being said, i'm currently recruiting anyone interested in making gold a variety of ways ways. First i'll list the ways to make gold then I will list what we offer to save money benefits & rewards, how to join and lastly any closing argument i feel is important to this server in regards to what gets said about my evolving creation. 1. Investment: Get as high as a 6.5% interest rate on an investment, what do you have to do you ask? Nothing. just start collecting. 2. Stock Market (Yes this is a thing): It's possible through guild quotas and high worker output anyone is more than welcome to join this system no guild joining required. Amount you get in return either negative or positive is solely dependent on the profits of the guild in the form of a quota. 3. Jobs: <Punisher Inc.> offers a variety of jobs (16 to be exact) someone who just struggles to earn gold or is new to the game would enjoy its pay range being 1.3k-12.5k gold every week just in salaries and wages. This amount doesn't even include things like mats we pay you for, items, bonuses etc. How to save gold: If you decide to pick a job with us you're required to open up a 401k. This will withhold a percentage of your earnings that you have the option to take out every month we even contribute anywhere from 25-100% of the amount you have, you'll even be able to view your balance on a personal page we create for you. Benefits: 401k competitive earnings to that of someone who makes gold on their own Free or discounted mounts, items, enchants or BoE gear discounts range from 55-65% off realm market price Bonuses Credit line Guild repairs What do you have to do to get inside this great guild? Well with a simple fee of 30,000g you can get in Just kidding..... This guild is free to join and you can get all benefits without having to pay anything. Now you're probably wondering how we're able to provide so many opportunities and ways to make gold without going broke or ripping people off. Well the reason we're able to do this is because of how we allocate our earned gold. That's it nothing more and nothing less and i want to stress investment money does NOT get touched in this process. So to put aside a lot of negative views towards this concept id just like to make clear that 1. I don't scam anybody, anyone complaining about being scammed or losing money either A: Didn't read policies and blindly accepted an agreement which could have led them to fees they were unaware of due to not reading or if they joined due to a promotion such as sign up bonus failed to complete its terms to get their money. B: Are just trolling C: Don't take the time to understand how something works so it must be a scam. <Punisher Inc.> has over 1600 members approximately, between 8 guilds so its a safe bet to say that it is a legit guild as it's been running over a year now. Also its also a safe bet to say if it was found to be a scam I would have been banned already. Now to even further clear things about with this server specifically every way i have listed to make gold is not against the terms of service however, it is more or less frowned upon because blizzard can't guarantee protections to the buyer or seller, this is no different than people wanting to buy arena carries. or selling mythic raid carries.Goldenlôtus3 Feb 19
Feb 19 deleted deletedMaladyalt3 Feb 19
Feb 19 Looking for raid guild! Currently 715 ilvl mage looking for a good raiding guild, I got alot of free time to raid. Looking for a heroic + raid guildMarlène0 Feb 19
Feb 17 [H] DPS/Tank LF Raiding Guild Hello all! As the title says, I'm looking to join a raiding guild. Here's the main info first: DPS Gear: ilvl 708 Tank Gear: ilvl 707 (PvP items equipped) Experience: 11/13 Mythic (On my mage) Availability: Tues-Thurs (evenings only on Tuesdays) I recently hit 100 on this character in the last month and have been actively looking for a guild to raid with. However, due to lacking a consistent raiding schedule (and my current guild having multiple issues with progression), I've been getting behind on PvE gear. My goal is to main tank or off-tank in raids as I learn the bosses from a tank perspective, but I also DPS. With what I've tried so far, I think it's safe to say in a Heroic setting in HFC I'll do fine, but may need occasional insight on a few tank mechanics such as timing specific mitigation cooldowns/tank swapping. Would literally take me one run to learn all of this, I just haven't had the opportunity to attempt it yet and I wasn't about to go lead a PuG raid where people are failing all over the place while I'm trying to learn specifics as a tank. I have 11/13 Mythic experience on my main (Mage), so I know all the encounters in a Heroic setting. And I am 13/13 H on my Priest healer as well. It should be noted that both my Priest and mage are on Alliance, and I have no intention of bringing them to Horde. My main focus is to tank as a Warrior. My intention is to join a guild that is either fully progressed in Normal and either mostly or fully progressed in Heroic HFC content. Would definitely be a bonus if the guild is prepping to tackle Mythic HFC. Seeing as how my gear is not all PvE, I understand it would take time to get geared up to be Mythic ready, but that wouldn't take long to do as I'm still proactively trying to farm mats to craft gear and/or doing mythic dungeons on a regular basis to fill in these gaps. For what it's worth, I used to raid-lead and main tank on this character back in Vanilla with the exception of getting a full clear of BWL and Naxx at the time. So I am also competent in leading raids if it came down to it, but would prefer to take a back-seat at first so I can learn the group's chemistry beforehand. Whisper me in-game or send me a friend request at my Battle Tag SopieMunky#1445 if you have a spot open that meets my availability and are willing to try me out. Thanks! P.S. As this is a PvP server it should be noted that I am also open to doing PvP content such as RBGs and Arena as a guild. But I haven't had much experience this expansion other than doing Ashran/AV premades.Sopiemunky2 Feb 17
Feb 17 bout to go down !@#$s bout to go down on the tich forums if u trolls want in on thisPenichillen7 Feb 17
Feb 16 <Chaos> Recruitment Attention!!! We at Chaos hereby give notice that we are recruiting Soldiers to wage war against the Horde!! All potential recruits must approach either Unholy, or one of the Officers. Requirements for admission into our Military Division are as follows: Come ready to fight. Bring your best armor! (( Gear is not required to enter the guild but you will be required to make an effort to get PvP gear once invited.)) Do not forget your weapon!! (( And by this we mean, not just your equippable in game weapons, but your intelligence as well. We do not expect our members to be angels, but we do expect you to attempt to get along with each other, and to think for yourselves. I.E. If Google knows the answer, does it need to be asked for 100 times in guild chat? Probably not.) Chaos is Recruiting for RBG's!! Looking for more for our CORE RBG teams! Currently need Healers for our Higher MMR teams and Dps and Heals for Low MMR teams. Are you New to RBG's or a Veteran RBG-er? We want you all! if you are New to RBG's its not a problem! We have a low MMR team that runs 2 days a week, it is run by a few Veteran RBG-ers that will teach you strats and class roles, and get you playing like a vet yourself in no time. Get advice from people who have played and play your class and have fun while you do it! Veteran RBG-er? We want you too! Looking for a fun friendly no stress environment to flex your RBG skills? Join us and have the most fun you've ever had. Our CORE RBG team pushes rating 3 days a week. Chaos is a very large very active WPvP guild that wears many hats, we have 1000 members with over 100 online at all times. Our guild chat always has someone on that can help you answers your questions and lots of fun friendly people willing to lend a hand. ' Send us a whisper in game or visit our website and learn more, the following links are some more general info about Chaos and its needs, come see what we can do for you. Leaders Chaos is in need of Veteran players that are interested in helping other players grow. Have a lot of free time on your hands? Like helping others? So do we! We would love to have you in our guild, our members are very active and love to learn new things, and having someone like you who is willing to give advice to new players would make our guild that much better! Think you have a lot of advice to offer on game strategy's in PvP and PvE situations? We have a very large and willing audience that could benefit from your knowledge. Emerald Dream is a very active RPPvP community, and Chaos is full of fun friendly people who are always willing to lend a hand! Current Perks- 20+ Bank tabs, Netflix, Active Gchat, Vent/TS servers and much more. If this sounds like the kind of Unit you want to join Soldier, then get in line! (( Chaos is a WPvP, RBG, BG, Arena and Light to Heavy RP guild, Recruiting for 1900 MMR RBG's and low MMR teams need Heals and Flag Carriers. Also Recruiting for 1700 MMR RBG's need Heals and Dps. We WPvP daily as well as defend Stormwind from the Horde's daily attacks. BG's can be had in 5 man groups at almost any time of the day, and if you like a little PvE in your life talk to our PvE officer's and they will run some Hero's LFR's and Scenarios with you. We have a little bit of everything in our Guild and would like some more Role players to really round us out.Visit our Website at www.ChaoticED.enjin.com or talk to us in game!))Unholy3 Feb 16
Feb 15 LF All Rogue Guild for World PvP Looking for all rogue guild. If theres not one on Darkspear i would like to create one with supporters for this idea. I would love to get a lot of rogues together and do World-PvP-Ganking. Of course we would work together to get everyone geared up doing PvP's and what not. Anyone else interested or know any guilds that already started something similar on this server, please message me! Thanks guys!Swarleý4 Feb 15
Feb 14 Player Caught Hacking in an RBG http://i.imgur.com/jx7uC5X.jpg Sorrynotsry-Darkspear the Night Elf Druid fly hacks in RBGs Condemn him <3Shuriken6 Feb 14
Feb 12 [Alli]<SOVEREIGN>12/13 H HFC Recruiting About Us: SOVEREIGN is an online gaming community and network, seeking innovative ways to bring gamers together no matter their level of skill. Our goal is to provide a one-of-a-kind enviornment where new, casual, elite and professional gamers can unite as one. We are looking for friendly, cooperative, communicative players with competitive spirits and interest in group activities. While apart of our community, we seek to help foster long lasting friendships and enhance our members gaming experience by way of those friendships. REALM: DARKSPEAR (ALLIANCE) Raid Times: Friday - Saturday @ 4:00pm-8:00pm PST. Invites begin 15 minutes prior to start time. Raiders are expected to be online on their Raid Main, fully repaired and waiting at the raid entrance, ready to go. Progression (all done when it was current): HM - 13/13N (3/7H) HFC - 12/13H What we're looking for : The positions listed below are available for immediate core placement (pending 2 week trial) but any exceptional applicants will be considered. [Announcement] As of today, 1/26/16 our Raid Leader Lawliet is needing to step down from his position for the time being due to personal reasons. He has been a wonderful friend and leader and will be missed during his time away. Sovereign will be looking for a new RAID LEADER for our core team. Raid Leader : Must be experienced and knowledgeable with current content. Previous Raid Leading experience from Vanilla through MOP is appreciated. Deathknight (tank) high Druid (restoration) high Mage (arcane/frost) high Monk (healer) high Paladin (holy) high Rogue high Shaman (restoration) high Deathknight (DPS) medium Druid (balance) medium Druid (feral-tank) medium Hunter medium Monk (tank) medium Paladin (protection) medium Paladin (retribution) medium Shaman (enhancement) medium Warlock medium Shaman (elemental) low Warrior (DPS) low What we expect from YOU : Great personality Great attendance 715+ Item Level Legendary ring Relevant consumables Fight knowledge Commitment to progression Working headset/microphone Voice Com: Teamspeak 3 WoW Addons: Deadly Boss Mods, Iskaar Assist, Skada What you can expect from US : SOVEREIGN is about having fun and enjoying the gaming experience as a whole while enjoying the company of fellow gamers who work with us towards a common goal. We work hard to provide an enviornment of quality and excellence above the standard. You'll not be lacking for laughs, fun or an enjoyable experience with competitive, talented individuals here in our community. Contact info : Guild Leader/Community President In Game: Teagen BattleTag: Teagen#1474 Application Submissions Apply Here: http://sgnetwork.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&p=2#p2 Thank you for your time and interest!Teagen24 Feb 12
Feb 12 LF Consistent, progressive guild. Smart, skilled, and dependable 710 FDK with raiding experience back to WotLK. I communicate well on voice and I use tools like askmrrobot and icyveins in order to maximize my toon. Guild must raid at least 2x a week Heroic with goals to move to mythic with properly geared core group.Diiva1 Feb 12
Feb 11 (H) Morning/Daytime raiding guilds? Looking for a guild that raids morning or early afternoons. My buddy and myself have been playing since vanilla and are looking for a guild to join. We are interested in PVE. not looking for hardcore raiding but would like an active friendly guild. feel free to message me in came on tag consecrator#1476. Currently on burning legion but wanting to transfer.Consecrator3 Feb 11
Feb 11 Marshal Lock LF Rbg Core! Lock 744 ilvl Full Season Gear top dps and cc LF a serious and with exp rbg group atleast 1800cr to push.. Im 2200exp some seasons rbgs/arenasÐreadlørd0 Feb 11
Feb 10 From Warsong Battalion to Darkspear with <3 How are you thou Alliance Scum ! Swifty cannot save thou now! All thou base are belong to us! Our RPs shall blot out your internets connections. LOKTAR OGAR!Narator54 Feb 10
Feb 9 < we are good > LFM! < we are good > is a newly established guild on Darkspear - Alliance. We welcome any types of players: casuals, alt levelers, pvp'ers. Leadership is 13/13M and Raids are 11PM - 1AM PST on Tues / Thurs. RBGS will be run twice a week at least. There are a few higher rating experienced players in the guild to get help from, Feel free to ask anyone in guild for invite!or add HKChris#1127 for more info. updated : 02/03/2016Verycutegirl13 Feb 9