Earthen Ring

May 16, 2012 Seeking a raiding guild... I am still learning the realm out. I am looking for a serious raid guild. I don't want to come on at raid time, and hear "Pack we can't raid because half the team is missing". I am a seasoned raider, since vanilla WoW, I've seen them, I've beaten the instances, and in Wrath of the Lich King, I was a leader in DPS because I knew my class. Once I find a guild, I expect to relearn things again. I am looking for a raiding guild, that respects the fact I RP on my own time, and that I am not someone who gives low levels gold, or runs them thought instances. I am someone who believes in earning your life though the game, and life.In the ideally world, I would like one that raids at night. Content wise, I am looking at Dragon Soul+ Cheers, PackPackhunter0 May 16, 2012
May 15, 2012 Rare Sale I am offering a chance for the Horde or the Alliance to own a rare item, Sulfuron Hammer . I am not greedy. You can check the AH, do the rough math, figure what it cost me to make, and then add a few G so I can turn a profit. All I ask is Horde offers inculd a 30% cover for the goblins. Please contact me in game via mail to make an offer.Packhunter1 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Hello! Someone in Raid Finder told me to post here and say hi. So uhh.. hi.Burrfoot10 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Opening For Business (RP) Dun Morogh, Eastern Kingdom Alliance Territory It was one of those great grandmothers of a blizzards hitting Dun Morogh, and Red Wing, the gryphon, flew on thought it. Dwarves were by nature, and nurture a hardy race, while a human might call anything over a foot of snow a blizzard, for them it took three to four feet with hurricane speed winds to prepare for it. A great grandmother of a blizzard meant 10 feet of snow in some places, and winds twice as fierce as usual. The area was in lock down, Kharanos was closed up to all visitors. Adventures were encouraged to find an inn, and wait out the storm, and Red Wing flew on. Ironforge was officially in lockdown, the iron gate lowered, all traffic diverted to tram to Stormwind, and despite all this, one man was crazy enough to make a push for the city. Red Wing remembered when the spirit of Packhunter had vanished from his body. That soul was less bold, less of a warrior. In this storm he would've done the sensible thing, and headed for Stormwind, or waited it out at an inn. Instead, Packhunter embraced the blizzard like any other challenge in his way. He has his goals, and damn time, or storms. Barely seeing the gates of Ironforge, Packhunter used the golden helmets enhanced optics to scan it, and spotted a pair of clearly mad or determined Trolls on the path leading to city. The snow blew twice as fierce from the mountain top, and forced Red Wing down. Packhunter mounted his old Stormpike Battle Charger, another long time mount. In fact his first real one, and one who could battle snow like a trooper. Dismounting, trying to used his cloak to shield his face from the snow, he said, "In the name of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, I demand entry" An eye slot opened to a pair of dwarf eyes, "I don't care if you are a lost King looking for help to reclaim his throne. In this storm this door stays closed!" "How about an Ambassador? Or a Diplomat, or I could spend time out here giving titles until it passes. I have business in your city!" "Listen warrior, mount up, and head for Kharanos, maybe someone in the inn will buy you a drink for your bravery warrior of the realm," the guard said with all the sarcasm he could muster. Packhunter was ready to knock the door in, when he heard the troll approach, drawing his bow, in one fluid motion he pulled an arrow from his quivery, and shot it right in the throat at over fifty feet away. Choking on its own blood, it collapsed, the second one came in charging like a berserker. Snarling, foam flying from its mouth, and Packhunter did the one thing it didn't expect. He dropped onto his back, letting the trolls momentum carry itself forward, he wrapped his legs around its neck and broke it and threw in into the door. Getting up the old warrior picked up an axe to sever the head from the body, "You were saying guardian?" addressing the guard who had seen the battle. "Welcome to Ironforge! I am opening the door." Entering the Ironforge, for a moment Packhunter was lost in memory, until he saw a dozen guards, who had weapons pointed at him and his mounts, with a shake down, the snow fell off to reveal the golden armor of an officer of the Armed Forces of the Alliance. "Treading carefully?" "Sir, I need your name, rank, and purpose please if we are to truly welcome you to our city." The voice and timber of were rich as he said, "I am Marshal Packhunter, of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, over 50,000 Horukie have fallen to me. I have come to Ironforge to re-establish Packhunter Enterprises Corporate Headquarters in this city." Ironforge had fallen on hard times economically over the years, first to Shattrath, then to Dalaran, and now to Stormwind. No one wanted to invest in the city, everyone wanted to be where it was convent, the guards seemed to come to attention with a war hero/investor in their mists, and formed an honor guard, "Marshal Packhunter, allow me to introduce myself, Clovis, Captain of the second watch, welcomes you to Ironforge, and why does Packhunter Enterprises wish to establish your headquarters here?" Pulling from beneath his cloak a large tomb, he showed it to the Captain, "Because my dear Captain, any good blacksmith knows Ironforge has the best anvils and only the purest ores can be made here! I know over 96% of the current pattern listings for blacksmiths, this is where I will craft, and this is where the gold will flow to. My smith is open to any and all who can afford my services" The guards cheered with approval over the humans statements, it had been a long time since one as skilled as him had arrived. If dwarves loved good ale, and a solid fight, they also respected solid smiths. Packhunter gave the Captain a salute as he entered the city to set up shop.Packhunter0 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Opening For Business (RP) Dun Morogh, Eastern Kingdom Alliance Territory It was one of those great grandmothers of a blizzards hitting Dun Morogh, and Red Wing, the gryphon, flew on thought it. Dwarves were by nature, and nurture a hardy race, while a human might call anything over a foot of snow a blizzard, for them it took three to four feet with hurricane speed winds to prepare for it. A great grandmother of a blizzard meant 10 feet of snow in some places, and winds twice as fierce as usual. The area was in lock down, Kharanos was closed up to all visitors. Adventures were encouraged to find an inn, and wait out the storm, and Red Wing flew on. Ironforge was officially in lockdown, the iron gate lowered, all traffic diverted to tram to Stormwind, and despite all this, one man was crazy enough to make a push for the city. Red Wing remembered when the spirit of Packhunter had vanished from his body. That soul was less bold, less of a warrior. In this storm he would've done the sensible thing, and headed for Stormwind, or waited it out at an inn. Instead, Packhunter embraced the blizzard like any other challenge in his way. He has his goals, and damn time, or storms. Barely seeing the gates of Ironforge, Packhunter used the golden helmets enhanced optics to scan it, and spotted a pair of clearly mad or determined Trolls on the path leading to city. The snow blew twice as fierce from the mountain top, and forced Red Wing down. Packhunter mounted his old Stormpike Battle Charger, another long time mount. In fact his first real one, and one who could battle snow like a trooper. Dismounting, trying to used his cloak to shield his face from the snow, he said, "In the name of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, I demand entry" An eye slot opened to a pair of dwarf eyes, "I don't care if you are a lost King looking for help to reclaim his throne. In this storm this door stays closed!" "How about an Ambassador? Or a Diplomat, or I could spend time out here giving titles until it passes. I have business in your city!" "Listen warrior, mount up, and head for Kharanos, maybe someone in the inn will buy you a drink for your bravery warrior of the realm," the guard said with all the sarcasm he could muster. Packhunter was ready to knock the door in, when he heard the troll approach, drawing his bow, in one fluid motion he pulled an arrow from his quivery, and shot it right in the throat at over fifty feet away. Choking on its own blood, it collapsed, the second one came in charging like a berserker. Snarling, foam flying from its mouth, and Packhunter did the one thing it didn't expect. He dropped onto his back, letting the trolls momentum carry itself forward, he wrapped his legs around its neck and broke it and threw in into the door. Getting up the old warrior picked up an axe to sever the head from the body, "You were saying guardian?" addressing the guard who had seen the battle. "Welcome to Ironforge! I am opening the door." Entering the Ironforge, for a moment Packhunter was lost in memory, until he saw a dozen guards, who had weapons pointed at him and his mounts, with a shake down, the snow fell off to reveal the golden armor of an officer of the Armed Forces of the Alliance. "Treading carefully?" "Sir, I need your name, rank, and purpose please if we are to truly welcome you to our city." The voice and timber of were rich as he said, "I am Marshal Packhunter, of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, over 50,000 Horukie have fallen to me. I have come to Ironforge to re-establish Packhunter Enterprises Corporate Headquarters in this city." Ironforge had fallen on hard times economically over the years, first to Shattrath, then to Dalaran, and now to Stormwind. No one wanted to invest in the city, everyone wanted to be where it was convent, the guards seemed to come to attention with a war hero/investor in their mists, and formed an honor guard, "Marshal Packhunter, allow me to introduce myself, Clovis, Captain of the second watch, welcomes you to Ironforge, and why does Packhunter Enterprises wish to establish your headquarters here?" Pulling from beneath his cloak a large tomb, he showed it to the Captain, "Because my dear Captain, any good blacksmith knows Ironforge has the best anvils and only the purest ores can be made here! I know over 96% of the current pattern listings for blacksmiths, this is where I will craft, and this is where the gold will flow to. My smith is open to any and all who can afford my services" The guards cheered with approval over the humans statements, it had been a long time since one as skilled as him had arrived. If dwarves loved good ale, and a solid fight, they also respected solid smiths. Packhunter gave the Captain a salute as he entered the city to set up shop.Packhunter0 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 <Out of Mobs> LFM for ICC25H and Ulduar 25 <Out of Mobs> LFM for ICC25H and Ulduar 25 meta weekly runs. (Yogg 0 is on one shot status) Send in-mail to Monoliths or Satyrmistres for Saturday invites @ 2PM. Shards and Frags are reserved at the moment. This upcoming Saturday, we will be running on normal ICC for achievements. Hope to see you Saturday!Monoliths1 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 [H] Ret LF triple dps to 2.2 Hi, I'm looking to play a scumbag comp for easy t2 gear. I've been 2.2 on several different classes across all arena brackets (and 2450 3v3 + rbgs on main, I can post on these toons if desired). I'd prefer others who have hit 2.2 before. I'm open to playing holy in some other comp but frankly I have very little experience playing holy in cataclysm and it's wildly different to wotlk holy, so I think I'll perform alot better as ret. Post here or send me a mail in-game if you're keen.Soleirra0 May 14, 2012
May 12, 2012 <Aberration> is recruiting We are a level 25 social raiding guild on Earthen Ring. Our goal is to make sure all of our members have fun first and foremost. As well as progressively raiding. Basically come to have fun and if you fell like raiding that is open to you as well right now we are still running dragon soul we are 8/8. We plan to continue raiding till Mist of Pandaria comes out while taking it easy and laid back. When Mist of Pandaria comes out to do plan to start raiding ASAP. (For those into raiding) as well as at some point I would like to start a rated pvp team. Our back ground we where form 2 years ago on the server Malygos decided to move due to lack of horde and disrespectful people on the server. Our 1st week on Earthen Ring we started raiding and by the 3rd week we downed Deathwing… which was a great feat for us and feel it was due to the new people we picked up on Earthen Ring and just there mere friendliness. We do have many people that do play Sarcraft 2 and Diablo 3 as well as other games. We plan to go back to old content to get achievements. So to some things up our goal is to provide a fun leveling and raiding experience in one big family .Fell free to contact Kameo or any guild member to get you an officer for information on joining the guild as well as visit www.aberration13.guildportal.com . P.S. All we ask from our member is to be respectful to othersKameo2 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 The 100,000g WoW Factor show is TONIGHT! FOR THE ALLIANCE! Stay tuned for more news of the upcoming show! Get your transmogs back out and polish them up! Noelani and Ironyca of WoW Roleplay Gear and I ("Nikon", Disenchanting Azeroth) will be back in town in a couple of weeks to check out the goods so get ready! In the meantime you can catch us in the following locations listed below as you prepare your outfits for the big 10,000g prizes. Feel free to post questions or simply stay tuned for updates to follow on dates/times. Keelhaul Twitter: @DEazeroth Email: keelhaul@deazeroth.com www.deazeroth.com Noelani/Ironyca Twitter: @wowroleplaygear Email: noelani@wowroleplaygear.com, ironyca@wowroleplaygear.com www.wowroleplaygear.comKeelhaul10 May 12, 2012
May 11, 2012 [H] Looking for Casual Guild Hello, Recently reactivated after some time off from last year. Transferred back to ER. I am looking for a casual guild. I am not interested in raiding current content. My schedule just won't allow it anymore. I am still interested in PVP and doing older raids for achivs and gears. I multibox, and some of you may have seen me recently in TB again. I enjoy cuddling up with the Alliance, preferably at Slagworks. acidAcidburning5 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 CelticxWarriors is Recruiting for DS10! We are currently working on putting together a Dragon Soul 10 man raid team. CelticxWarriors is a friendly, mature-ish guild that is as drama free as possible. We are currently looking for 2 tanks (Dk and Warrior preferred), 1 healer and 1 DPS that can also heal if needed. No Rogues or hunters. Leave the drama at the launcher. 20k DPS and age 18+. Pst/Mail to Aridawn or Zuethor for Guild invite or apply on our site; celticxwarriors.guildportal.comAridawn3 May 11, 2012
May 10, 2012 WoW Factor - Horde? There was an Alliance-side show a few weeks back, but didn't see anything about a Horde-side version. Anyone know if they're planning to come to Org? (or somewhere?)Munypinny1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 [A] Tank LF DS10/25 and FL10/25 Group(s) Greetings and all that stuff. I'll skip to the good parts. After a 6 month break from the game, I'm back. I'm looking for a DS group to run with, 10 or 25man, Heroic or Normal. I'm available all day on Tues/Thurs/Sat. I'm also available after 9pm (server) the rest of the week. I have heroic experience up to Ultraxion. I am a tank, I prefer to tank, and my off spec is under construction right now. So if you need a tank (meaning not a cat in bear spec/gear, not an undergeared Resto) then feel free to whisper me in game. I'll be happy to answer any questions about raiding experience and whatever else. Thanks. Also looking to run Firelands weekly. P.S. I will not leave my guild.Jasarbre11 May 10, 2012
May 9, 2012 [H] arms W looking for raiding guild Been out of the game for a while. I'm probably a little rusty, and my gear's not the best, but I know the arms warrior like the back of my hand. Been one since early BC, and I know how arms works. I'm looking to join a progression team over the Summer, and possibly continue playing into Mists. Whisper or mail me in-game for questions.Palasnazzed0 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 Rogue Rules: A tale of Blood (RP) Stalking. Patience. More patience, and then some. Experienced assassins, destroyers of bright futures, frustrators of untold ambitions will tell you that it is not a virtue, it is a badge earned by being the last one standing and completing the mission. I laughed at their old ways, their quiet disregard and open contempt of my brash foolishness. What cared I for their stupid advice, old, molded and slow. Cowards all and every one of them! Their advice...thats the only reason they are alive today. The fear of death, and the preparations and plans to stay alive. Me? Fear? Why become an assasin in the first place? Must focus on the task at hand. Stupid old moldy assassins. My assignment was clear: Kill the armored noble in the delegation to the King. Another self-important idiot on the way to make declarations of peace, more wealth, bright future and all that rubbish. When it comes to humans, there is no peace. Peace is but an illusion those in power lie to the masses to keep them in check, and thus maintain their throne. Those in power can do anything they want provided the maintain 'peace'. Add prosperity, and it becomes one big joke. Hah! I have already chosen the time and place of this ignorant fools death. Mmm...Perhaps I do him a favor. Relieving the world of another ...I digress. What is it about nobility that makes me so scornful. Checking my gear. Both daggers sharpened and poisoned. The same for the throwing knives. A smile comes to my face as I picture the chaos I am about to elicit on the noble and his entourage. But first, the paces of being an assassin. Breath slow and steady. Heart beat slow, matching my breath. Muscles relaxed. Working the limbs in the motions of relaxation and stretch, all the while maintaining cardio rhythm and breathing. At the same time emptying myself of all thought. I whisper my Mantra: Silent as a wisp, deadly as a wasp. Knife in, knife out. Dust to end the bout. My last thought as the mission consumed me, "Too bad there will be none to witness me."Loowo1 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 [H] Raiding Alliance Hello, everyone, have attendance problems been curbing your raid endeavors? Are you trying to finish up DS and / or older content but just don't have the bodies to do it? Are you tired of logging in on raid night trying to find just 1 more player to get the raid going and having to cancel? Perhaps we can help each other. Kamikaze Runners is looking to form a raiding alliance with 1 or even 2 trusty Earthen Ring guilds. Our attendance has been suffering greatly from pre-expansionism and we want to give this a try to see if we can get some more bodies into our runs. We are a long-standing guild with highly experienced raiders looking to mop up DS (we're 7/8 currently). That's on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 server until 11:30 server typically. We also have a less formal Saturday run for older stuff that's currently knocking on Rag's door, but also does older stuff such as BOT, BWD, etc. Saturday's run is also from 8:30 server until 11:30 server. We have people wanting to raid, but aren't able to do full guild runs for the reasons stated above. If your guild wants to see if we can help each other by filling out our respective raids, or joining us for our Tuesday/Thursday or Saturday runs, please contact Mahram in-game. This is NOT a guild recruitment post. We are not looking to have people leave their current guilds and join ours. This is simply a raid alliance where we knock out content together.Mahram0 May 8, 2012
May 7, 2012 WTT TCG Mount for lvl 25 guild Good morning. I will trade one of various TCG Mounts for a lvl-25 Horde Guild. You can choose to use or sell the mount as you please. Serious offers please contact me through in-game mail. Thank you.Baigild1 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 <H> LF2M 3s arena team I'm looking for 2 more arena partners im a holy pally and decently skilled not totaly geared out yet i just started playing this toon again about a month ago. But yeah im looking for 2 dps I prefer arms warriors , marks hunter so we can run KFC. But if you are skilled and or geared post here and send me a in game mail. Times: TBA Days: TBAGulrakk2 May 7, 2012
May 5, 2012 Stuck at "Retrieving character list" Has anyone become stuck with the message "Retrieving character list" when trying to log on to the Earthen Ring realm? After recently reactivating my account and logging in I could access my characters on Blackhand-US, but when I tried switching realms to Earthen Ring-US the client becomes stuck at "Retrieving character list", and I cannot access my characters there. I opened a support ticket and followed a variety of suggestions from the forums and support staff, up to and including a complete re-install of WoW and trying different networks and computers, all to no avail. I called customer service and the rep was able to reproduce the problem on their end, and after checking with other sources was very apologetic and said they could not fix the issue. He recommended I start a thread here to see if anyone else has had the same or similar issues, and that any solution would be posted here. Thanks for your time, I look forward to seeing y'all in Azeroth soon!Sapphos11 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Wont be able to play for long timez if ever so i guess i have a real excuse to stop wow i am moving to suginami to start a full time job with Studio BONES this summer those of you who know me know what that means ~ so i guess this is goodbye to trade chat T_T and corvus *rip unified fury SAgoons and all the other guild i was in over the years that died but cant be assed to think long enough to recall your damn names because half the time they are stupid / pretentious holy !@#$ im starting to rant* and ill never get that bike back from seven yes people seven stole my bikeChifuyu5 May 5, 2012
May 4, 2012 Looking for ICC 25 man runs between 5/18-6/1 I don't normally get to play during peak raiding times but the 2 weeks between May 18 and June 1st I will have a LOT of extra time to log in early (~6pm MNT time zone). I'm half way finished with progressing for the mount and would love to be able to complete this achievement. I'm an old experienced raider/gamer who doesn't get much playing time now that I have 3 kids and a very demanding wife! :) Send me an in-game mail if your guild is running ICC during this time and you have room for a mage! N~Nummie0 May 4, 2012
May 2, 2012 Tauren Think-Tank podcast needs your help! Greetings, Earthen Ring! I would like to inform you of a new podcast in the works, and ask for your participation. Tauren Think-Tank, hosted by Rem and Jules, will focus on the WoW player; more specifically, the drama that may or may not come with playing WoW, both in game and in real life. Our show is an audio advice column, where listeners send us emails or tweets and we answer them with advice and humor. We hope to see questions regarding Guild and Raid Leadership, drama with other players, drama with real life, drama with the game, and we will also attempt to offer sort of a "Noob" guide to WoW's 10, soon to be 11, classes. Our hosts, Rem and Jules, are guild officers and long-time players of WoW. For about six years, we both played Alliance. We were finding that our in-game experience was beginning to become less enjoyable from being on a very low population server. About two months ago, our guild decided together to do a server and faction transfer to Wyrmrest Accord to give us a new and fresh perspective on the game. We have experience with 10-man raiding, PvE, and PvP, and with balancing our busy lives and families outside the game. Rem has plenty of knowledge with DPS and tanking, and Jules is a experienced healer. We may not know every answer, but we have a large stable of "consultants" to make sure your question is given its due! As we are just getting started, we need your help! We would really grateful if you would submit a question to us at: questions@taurenthinktank.com, or find us on Twitter @TaurenThinkTank and @Remghar, so that we may begin to put together our show in its final arrangement. Our website is under construction, but you'll be able to find us at http://www.taurenthinktank.com very soon. Rem and I thank you for your support and we hope you'll submit questions to us and watch for our first episode coming very soon! All the best, Julannah (Jules)Julannah0 May 2, 2012
May 2, 2012 Recruiting Core RNG Position < Ascent > 5/8H Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE RANGED POSITION: MAGE - full time core position. - or - WARLOCK - full time core position. - or - DRUID BOOMKIN - full time core position. - or - ELEMENTAL SHAMAN - full time core position. - or - SHADOW PRIEST - full time core position. Guild: Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring. Old School Friends and Family in their mid to late 20's, 30's, 40's. Working Adult, Drama Free Environment. Years of end game raid experience. Progression: We are currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content and working towards more Heroics. Raid Nights: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time Needed at least two nights prefer Thursday and Sunday. Loot Distribution: Suicide Kings /w attendance Leadership of Ascent: Mixtli - Guild Leader Nelang - Officer Bïtsy - Officer Contact Information: Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139) Website: http://ascent-er.guildlaunch.com Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.comMixtli3 May 2, 2012
May 2, 2012 The Corvus Coalition - 2nd 10man 'Ten Man's Don't Count' is looking for a few exceptional players to round out our roster. This used to be the 'Alt' Raid, I would like to stress this is NO longer that, it is now a progression group and we are looking for like minded players. To progress through heroic DS and into Mists. I'm imposing the usual requirements: Must be wearing ATLEAST an avg ilvl of 387 gear. Must be fully enchanted/gemmed/reforged as appropriate for your class/spec. When: Every Tuesday/Friday invites at 10:45pm server Pull at 11pm server. These people are really fun, and we get into funny situations all the time. If you enjoy hearing Dapan sing raid instructions as he heroic leaps the boss around a gunship, while still maintaining the discipline to knock out 4+ Heroics then this may be the group for you. We are currently seeking: Ranged DPS, Strong Healing Offspec is a plus (Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Hunter) Melee DPS, Strong Healing Offspec is a plus (Rogue, Enhancement Shaman) Healer, Strong DPS Offspec required (Restoration Shaman) Tank, Strong DPS Offspec required (Blood DK, Protection Paladin) Please contact Eldiandra to begin your torture... Trial, yes trial... That's what I meant. Thanks for checking my post! ~Eldi~Eldiandra9 May 2, 2012
May 1, 2012 Hi, looking for an rp server that has rp. Hi, As my title suggests I am looking for just that an rp server with rp on it. I would be interested in horde side rp, so how is the rp here?Bubbalou1 May 1, 2012
Apr 30, 2012 WTS Vial of the Sands [Horde] Selling Vial of the Sands for 36k Hit me up in game tonight if you want to buy it. As of this thread, there is 2 of them up on the AH for 48k. Another was listed on AH for 40k a the other day. Not sure if it sold or expired though. Thanks, NazNazulu0 Apr 30, 2012
Apr 29, 2012 {H} Frost Mage RBG and Arenas LF serious RBG // Arena team please send me ingame message or PM. I have SUN MON TUE play times all day and early morning // 4~5:30PM weekdays. 2.2k exp on other toons. Thanks!Indust1 Apr 29, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 21man Naxx run, Saturdays. Greetings, Looking to put together a 25man Naxx run, next Saturday, 6pm server time, the 5th of May. Will take up to 21 people in order to secure several of the "defeat said boss with only 21 players". Looking to snag the undying achievement and several others. Transmog is "Need" as you wish. If I can find enough people who want to get together on a regular basis I'd love to hit up old content on a weekly basis, in order to secure mounts and what not. Mail or whisper me in game to be added to calendar.Anukris2 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 Delete? Closed.Steadyfeet2 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 looking for mature / no drama guild Just came back from a long wow vacation and looking for a mature guild to join. About me ...... Age over 35 Toon - quonn (priest) activity - on whenever I can ( wife kids and a hectic job schedule) What I'm looking for in a guild ... - mature (I got kids don't need to babysit someone elses.. lol j/k) - no drama (wife got that covered) - active at various times ( work schedule) - guild runs - no activity requirements ( not that I want to join a guild that has 100 members and only 10 are active) What to expect from me .... - willing to help ppl out - no drama - be there for guiild events when I can be ( sorry ) - and a smart !@# attitude . ( all in fun ) Well if I haven't bored you and you think you fit the bill either contact me in game or drop a msg on here ....Quonn5 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 world server crash? did any1 else just get this or what? i was just summoning my guildie to uldum while trying to farm mats for lvling cooking and then thisRayvasher1 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 want to form a new guild for upcoming expac Hello, I would like to start a new guild for the leading up to and for the begining of MOP. It would a social,leveling,casual guild. Just looking to form a good group of friends on the realm to level alts and pvp and possibly raid when the guild develops that far. Serious inquires please you can whisper me in game or post here up to you. To those that just want to post hate please dont :(Shawnsmage0 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 May transfer to this server. Couple questions My fiance and I just recently came back to WoW. Years ago I played on RP server, and really enjoyed it. I been retired for year half or two years now. I had friends end up coming to WoW and transferred off to non roleplay server. Now I am back... I have discovered though that the server I transferred to has really went downhill in past two years. I know all servers have jerks, silly trade chat, etc etc but this server is worse I ever seen times 100. I been back a week and just am blown away how bad it has gotten. My question is this... I am looking for good roleplaying server (Horde side). Thought I would ask here see what things were like on this server. I am getting married so money is tight and want to make right choice before shelling out the money to transfer my character(s). We are in our mid 30s, average players, pretty social, and like casual raiding (roleplay of course). Would like to find a guild of like minded people at very least. Server that had good amount of cool people would be awesome. So how are things on this server horde side? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Darktotems1 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 <Removed> <Removed>Kaoskreator9 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 Earthen Ring World PvP - Part Two What: AIE is hosting another Halaa battle, last one was held about a year and a half back with great success, we had a ton of skirmishes and large battles within the city and a bunch of Alliance and Horde alike showed up - it was awesome. For those who don't know exactly what goes down in Halaa: The Battle for Halaa takes place in Nagrand, you control the city by holding the flag, in order to infiltrate the city 'properly', you need to bomb the guards stationed inside via the Flight Masters nearby. When an enemy player is killed, you recieve a Halaa Battle Token, with these tokens along with Oshu'gun Crystal Powders found throughout Nagrand, you can use them to purchase Talbuk mounts! When: April 28th (this is a Saturday) - at 8PM server time, sharp - in the city of Halaa Who: Anyone! Both Alliance and Horde alike are welcome to show up to prove their mettle, I encourage you all to spread the word among friends and guildies to pass this along - the more the merrier. So please spread the word and I hope to see you there! SolarSolarflair17 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 24, 2012 [A25] The Eleventh Hour LFM 2/8H DragonSoul The Eleventh Hour is a 25 man progression raiding guild on the Alliance side of Earthen Ring-US. We strike a balance between serious raid progression and a sociable, "family" atmosphere. We have a reputation on the server as a guild that progresses steadily and efficiently through PvE content. As a guild, The Eleventh Hour dates from the first week of the game's release. ====== Recruitment is OPEN We are currently recruiting for all classes and roles except for the following: *Rogues We are particularly interested in the following classes/roles: *Healers (Priest, Paladin) *Restoration Druid (high demand) *Ranged DPS (Elemental, Mage, Warlock) *Hunters (high demand) *Boomkin (high demand) *Melee DPS (Warrior, Feral) *DK DPS with raid-ready Tank offspec We are always considering applications from exceptional players of any class and role. Applicants must be level 85 and geared for raiding content. ====== What we look for in an applicant We're looking for people who are friendly, fun, and drama-free, while also being skilled and dedicated raiders. We don't set numerical or stat requirements; rather we look at the overall picture of your character's history, your previous playing history in the game, and your effectiveness in groups and raids. We don't care what level of progression your gear comes from, but we want to see smart gear choices, proper enchants and gems, etc. (Think of us as a job interviewer. We don't care if you come to the interview in an Armani suit or in something you got off the rack at JC Penny. But we will notice if your slacks and jacket are clashing colors, or if your clothes are dirty and wrinkled.) We want you to have an understanding of what raiding is about, and what role your class and spec play in a raid. We want to see that you take your performance seriously and are dedicated to maximizing your effectiveness. We want to see that you understand what kind of gear your class needs, and that you enchant and gem your gear after you get it. We want to see that you can get along with others, that you can pick up a fight you haven't seen before, and that you can take advice and criticism and respond positively. Raiding Schedule Currently, we run three 25-man raids per week: Tuesday: 8:00-1100PM EST Thursday: 8:00-1100PM EST Monday: 8:00-1100PM EST Note: We expect all raiders to be available at 7:45pm for invites. First pull is at 8pm EST. We expect raiders to be able to attend roughly 75% of our raids on a consistent schedule. Real life is of course unpredictable from time to time, and we all enjoy taking vacations and the occasional night off, so this is not strictly enforced on a day-to-day basis. However, we're looking for people whose schedules are generally agreeable with our raid times. How to maximize your chances The most important thing to remember about applying to The Eleventh Hour is we expect you to be proactive about your application. That is, you should take the initiative to contact officers, hang out in the applicants11 channel, and in general look for opportunities to interact with current guild members. If you're unsure who to talk to or what to do next, feel free to talk to any of our officers. Ask what's going on, ask if we're planning any 10-mans soon, etc. Even if you have no questions, say hi to an officer or two anyway just to get yourself into our minds as someone who cares about your app. Remember that frequent interaction with guild members means more people who can post favorably on your application, which significantly increases your chances. The best thing you can do for your app is to make it hard for us to say no. Application Process The process itself is explained in depth on our Applications Forums. Link is provided below. We require you to attend at least four raids before considering initiating you into the guild. Depending on your availability and our needs from night to night, this may take a few weeks, and we may need extra time to fully evaluate you as an applicant. Remember that a big part of this isn't just making sure you're a good fit for our guild, it's also making sure we're a good fit for you. ======= Guild Website: http://www.eleventhhour.org/ Application Forums: http://www.eleventhhour.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?53 Wow Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/The+Eleventh+Hour/rating.tier13_25 We look forward to meeting you! //Mistariah, Officer of The Eleventh HourMistariah24 Apr 24, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 WTB 15+ Alliance Guild Im am looking to purchase a lvl 15+ guild. PM me in-game or send me mail on Shinjarah. thanksMartank1 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 apology to a "stiffed" mage this morning (18 april 2012 around 8-9 am server time), i asked in trade "wtb port from org to dal". a mage showed up, opened a port for me and a trade window opened (i forgot whether the mage or i opened it - doesn't matter). i placed a cup of coffee (after all, it WAS early morning) in the trade window and (i thought) an amount of gold. i took the port to dal. after the transfer, the mage (still in party) said "bad juju mate". before i could ask what he/she meant, the party was dissolved. it wasn't until later (on my way to work) that i started wondering (again) what was meant by that statement. only then did i wonder: did i FORGET to put the gold in the trade window? all i can think of is that i did :( it is not my habit to still people for services (either in rl or in wow). in fact, i am told that i tend to overtip. if you are reading this, dear mage, i offer my humble apology. i did NOT mean to stiff you.Takamurasaki1 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 BG/Arena groups? Please point me in the right direction. I need to find a consistant pvp group to run with. I'm not familiar with this servers pvp players, so any information will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.Isolator0 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Roleplay Guildmaster Compendium This post has been cross-posted in all RP realm forums. Heyo there, Earthen Ring. Shortly after the Raid and Guild Leadership forum was introduced by Blizzard over one year ago, I wrote Roleplay Guildmaster Compendium as a guildleader's resource, specifically for roleplayers. It was stickied shortly thereafter. Roleplay Guildmaster Compendium http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2029915572 It continues to accrue posts and other tips & tricks to this day when I have a moment or two to spare. However, progress is slow, and more than once, I receive a whisper or letter ingame about the compendium, or questions on other bits of advice. I began to realize that the compendium would benefit from other RP guildleaders stepping forth and writing essays. Though I have my own experience and advice, I personally am not the be-all end-all expert on roleplay guild leading. If you have advice to offer, here is a resource where we can gather that knowledge together. Let me know if you are interested, the kind of experience you bring to the table, and what you would personally like to write about. Also, feel free to write feedback on the compendium here, and questions about future essays you'd like to see in the compendium. I intend to write future essays when my free time opens up. My goal is to keep the compendium a fresh and valuable resource for current and future RP guildleaders. I look forward to working with all of you.Arialynn2 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Terrorpene Just letting everyone know I tamed this pet at about 9:10 this morning (server time). If my understanding of the spawn mechanics work, he has a 6-12 hour respawn timer. Goodluck to any prospective hunters looking for this!Orlandü1 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 WTB [Bloodlust Epaulets] Hey everyone! I've been camping the AH on both sides for this item but have had no luck, so I thought I'd have a try here. I'm really looking for the Bloodlust Epaulets to transmog. Willing to pay well for them. If you have a set hiding away, consider offering them for sale to me, please ^_^ Thanks! <3Mahaani0 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Sambas Hunting! Paying gold for any legitimate leads as to Sambas's spawn time. When he was last seen, when his body was last seen; anything to the effect. Looking for times! I'm sure ill see plenty of trolls as usual, willing to wait in "que" for the tame just trying to figure out his actual schedule. Much appreciative, throw me an in-game mail or post here for any info and we'll talk. -Triviata-Naptyme2 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Legendary finished! Thank you all! I finally finished my legendary dagger quest tonight, and just wanted to say a big public THANK YOU to everyone who has raided with me and my group for the last several months. I've been playing since vanilla, and finishing this quest is pretty much the summit of my WoW career to this point. Thanks everyone so much for your help. See y'all in game. :)Jimbra13 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Group Three Recruiting Healer for Heroics Group Three is looking to recruit a healer for heroics. +390ilvl. Currently 5/8H. Looking for high quality Shaman or Druid. Please message me in game or go to groupthree.enjin.com to apply.Hildor0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Corvus Coalition vs. Heroic Deathwing Since Chronion was streaming our raid last night, we actually have a kill video! Since this was the server first kill, I think it's deserving of it's own thread. http://www.twitch.tv/chronion/b/315153217 Skip to 1:00, Drak likes being AFK.Shanudis14 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Gold bully - Your opinions appreciated So my character is a JC and has made a steady profit shuffling ore and selling red cut gems. A week or so back I bought some shards from a guy who after the transaction asked why I kept undercutting his red gem auctions. I explained that this is just how the market worked. A day or so later the same guy whispered and asked the same thing and then the conversation turned to him being the 2nd richest player on the realm and how he could profit even if he sold his cuts at way below mean (I smelled directly botted ore in that statement). He then proceeded to threaten and bully me by basically saying he would flood the market and make it impossible for me and other average players to profit in that market. He then did exactly that. He got all James Bond villain during the whisper suggesting that he as a shark had no time for little fishes! Naturally annoyed I reported his bullying to Blizzard. Fast forward to last night. Another character of mine switched to selling the cut gems and he whispered it and basically threatened the same thing. 'Do not undercut me or I will destroy you' and then he went and did the exact same thing. Now I appreciate that he can sell his cut gems for whatever he likes (although questions should perhaps be asked how profit is made on such transactions) but the threats and bullying are surely not acceptable. The fact that this guy may or may not be the 2nd richest player on the realm should not give him the right for such behaviour. He should at least be given a virtual slap for such behaviour. Your opinions are appreciated.Haibai14 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 (A) Second to None 10man 6/8H LF Shamans All you need to know: Recruiting: Exceptionally amazing apps only please: Priest: Shadow (Closed) Healer (Closed) Shaman: Resto (Open) Elemental (Open) Enhancement (Open) Druid: Balance (Open) Resto (Closed) Feral (Closed) DK: Blood (Closed) Frost/Unholy (Closed) Paladin: Prot (Closed) Holy (Closed) Ret (Closed) Rogue (Closed) Warlock (Closed) Hunter (Closed) Mage (Closed) Warrior Prot (Closed) Arms/Fury (Closed) What we look for: -Does not stand in the pretty fire -Able to make 90% of raid times -Loves to chew glass and won't get burnt out -Will research fights -Able to be critiqued and not be insulted -Wants to be #1 Raid Info: -Loot council -Addons- DBM/Bigwigs, Omen, Recount/Skada, AtlasLoot Progression: Full DS Norm 10man Cleared Heroic DS: H-Morchok Down H-Ultraxion Down H-Hagara Down H-Yorsahj Down H- Zon'ozz Down H- Blackhorn Down Raid Times: Main Raid:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 7:45-11:30 server time Alt Run: Sunday,Monday 7:45-11:30 server time Website to apply on: http://2ndtonone.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=233647&sid=cf18626d2a638754779fcb7aec81f2be Officers to talk to ingame: Kiannia, Dirtpiler, Pasii, TabularasaDordrey32 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Heavy Junkboxes ~Paying 30g a peice~ Looking for Heavy Junkboxes, will pay 30g a peice for them. Just COD them to Whalcane. These can be farmed in LBRS. Thanks, WhalcaneWhalcane1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Corvus and Second to None to combine for 25's Aprilllll Fooooooools :D <3Frostea17 Apr 17, 2012