Earthen Ring

Mar 31, 2012 MoP beta Anyone else get invited? I'm really enjoying it so far. Warriors are awesome from what I've been seeing in PvE (no battlegrounds popping yet) and overall the talents seem a little better. I'm playing on Lost Isles (US). *edit* check out DRAGON SHOUT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3XhU2xDUU&feature=email&email=comment_receivedTorgath21 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 <Aevum> is recruiting 1 lock/spriest for Hm's We are currently 8/8 on normal difficulty, and next raid night will begin Hm's. We are bolstering our raid team in preperation of MOP where we plan to hit the xpac very hard. We will be pushing for heroic Dragon Soul once these spots are filled. Our raid environment is relaxed, however, we want to alter this fact a bit due to the resuscitated urge to tackle heroic progress. We have a raid leader experienced in heroic dragon soul, and our core team is very familiar with their roles. Aevum sees Dragon Soul as a stepping stone into the upcoming content, but, we will be pushing through heroic Dragon Soul as swiftly as possible, to further test the mettle of our team. With the intent to push M.O.P. content hard, we hope that we can facilitate your raiding needs. If you're interested in joining, PM either Abbadin (Real ID: ziquan44@gmail.com), Arcanexe, or Myself (Real ID: zedren77@hotmail.com). -eLZhiElzhi5 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 [H] Luck in the Shadows recruiting. We're not hardcore. We do wipe, but we laugh about it and learn from it. We're all just normal people that play the game solely for fun, not as a job. With that being said, you don't have to be a raider to join. However, we are in need of a raid healer. We don't have a Shaman in the group, and would like one. A druid is fine too. To be perfectly honest, any healer is fine just as long as you can raid heal, but we are recruiting other classes and roles. Shoot an in-game message to me, or anyone else that's online if you would like to learn more.Sharron3 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Oh god, I've made a huge mistake. D: http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Ive-Made-A-Huge-Mistake-Meme-ORIGIN.gif Uh, can a mod delete this thread? >_>Sprucelee0 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 [A] Ten Mans Don't Count LFM (3/8 H) Sexy Group of Sexy People (Also known as "10 Mans Don't Count" according to Frostea) is LFM. At the moment, we can use any role. We are currently 3/8 heroic. (H Morchok, H Ultraxion, and H Yorsahj down) We'd like a good healer or a good ranged dps (though we're willing to settle for a melee if you're an exceptional player!) We're a 10 man group that runs: -Tuesday (11:00pm-2:00am) -Friday (11:00pm-2:00am) -Saturday (11:00pm-2:00am) Also, joining the guild is optional, but recommended. So if you like the current guild you're with, don't feel obliged to join us :P So if you need more information on this terrific group of terrific people, whisper: Splinky, Imina, Iminar, or Maraudah (they're all me!) Also, necessary links about penguins below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H2FLRUtdmU and one about pelicans below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyjEB2d4QhI <strong/>WOULD LOVE HEALER KTHXSplinky57 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 [H] Covenant of Souls. Old level 15 reformed guild is seeking more for raiding, social environment, and PvP. We are in need of heals, and dps for our 10m core group. There's no need to be experienced with raiding, just be decent and know your class. We ARE in need of a few select classes, though. Since we want to keep our group rounded out and not have more than one of the same spec. Anything other than a DPS DK, DPS/tank paladin, hunter, mage, druid tank, and dps shaman. A rogue and warlock would be nice to have. Raid days, times, loot rules, as well as bank rules and the like will be discussed once we get everything formed. All levels and classes are welcome. PST anyone that's online in the guild.Butter0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Dragon Soul 10 man Anyone got a raid going tonight that needs a DPS?Thanks!Listentowind0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Looking to buy in Bulk! Hello there friends! Recently, I have lost my supplier for Cataclysm Herbs and Volatile Life! I'm looking to buy these herbs in bulk every so often, at reasonable prices. Of course, I'm looking for prices under what the AH provides, otherwise I'd buy them all from there. I'm willing to negotiate with you, so long as you can provide adequate supply. I'm mainly looking for one supplier, but if that is not available, obviously I will buy them from separate people. I am also looking to sell some BoE belts from DS and Essence of Destruction (currently 20). I am willing to trade these items for herbs as well. As a side-note, Corvus has many of the new patterns, so (while I do not prefer) I would be willing to trade the BoE crafted for equal value in herbs. My RealID is Dustywayx@yahoo.com, if you want to talk or work something out. If that makes you uncomfortable, my alts are: Frostea, Alahondor, Lithorium. Thank you!Frostea8 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 TO: Alliance attacking Org early mornings. Thank you. It was a pleasure engaging in world PvP against you folks. Your healers are fantastic. Until next time. TayzhaTayzha7 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 [A] Earth,Wind, and Fire 10 man I'm thinking of knocking this out sometime soon. I recall 25 being cake, and i'm sure 10 is....like a muffin. Who wants to come?Spruceree18 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Geared and experienced Rogue. I am looking for a raiding team for Heroic Dragon Soul. I have 5/8h kills and experience on Heroic Blackhorn. I have an ilv of 401.5. Here is the armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Littlemenace/simple I keep on top of my enchants/reforges, and I use potions/flasks/food. I use epic gems only in my BIS. I can only raid evenings, and no later than 11:00 P.M. I am two weeks from getting my legendary daggers.Littlemenace2 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 [H] <The Knights Who Say Zug> (PvE, PvP, Lvl) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HELLO AND WELCOME TO ZUG'S GUILD FORUM THREAD! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Introduction] We are a fairly new guild, and we have an active and social roster who love to Raid. We also like to run Battlegrounds and Dungeons on our off-time. We always welcome new recruits, our only policy is to leave your drama behind. We are all friends here, and believe that helping each other is the key to success. We open our doors to experienced and learning players alike. We do not turn players away due to lack of experience or gear, everyone needs to start somewhere and we can provide that start. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Statistics] Guild Created: Nov. - 02 - 2011 Players: 244 Members, 110 Accounts Activities: Raids, Dungeons, Battlegrounds (rated / non-rated), Arenas, Old Content Bank Tabs: 7 Guild Repairs: Yes (higher rank = higher budget. Give-and-take appreciated.) Guild Item Withdrawals: Yes (higher rank = more stacks. Give-and-take appreciated.) Raid Progression - Team Rhouge: (DS 10N 8/8 ) Raid Progression - Team Adaptabull: FULL! Rated Battleground Rating: RECRUITING This Post Was last Updated: Apr. - 07 - 2012-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [How Do I Join?] It's simple. Leave a post here if you with to join our ranks, or you can send an in-game letter or whisper to any of the following players: Rhouge / Lazuline - Lead Guild Master & Team Rhouge Representative Jaggore / Chrozz- Guild Master Council & Team Rhouge Representative Tidax - Guild Master Council & Team Rhouge Representative Jhumbalaya / Klimcinagro / Zurielle - Guild Master Council Pazumuu - Guild Master Council Adaptabull / Vyndication - Guild Master Council & Team Adaptabull Representative Sapphirah / Ambrial - Team Adaptabull Representative-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Battle.net Link] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/earthen-ring/The_Knights_Who_Say_Zug/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jaggore5 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 [A] Bacon Bandits is recruiting DPS!! Bacon Bandits, alliance 10 man cross-guild raid alliance, is recruiting! Any DPS of the not Paladin/Warlock/Priest variety! Ranged preferred but exceptional melee will be considered. Having a geared offspec you are familiar with and good at is definitely a plus. Bacon Bandits is a 10 man raid that goes back as far as Karazhan in BC, cleared all Wrath content including heroic Lich King. We are 4/8 heroic in Dragon Soul and pushing the others. We're from various guilds, and don't care about guild perks. We have our cauldrons, and provide flasks, and you don't have to leave your current guild to raid with us. We run a steady roster of 13-14 people, and raid 2-3 nights a week. Tuesdays 8-11 EST Thursdays 8-11 EST and about every other Monday 8-11 EST You must be available to raid on all of raid nights, at least 2 nights per week. Loot is handled via in game need on spec, greed offspec. We expect our raiders to be mature, reliable, know their class/role, and be prepared. We're casual and don't want any drama. Period. Loot is nice, it helps us, but we don't like people being d**** about it. We're here to progress through content without a massive time commitment or drama. If you think this sounds like a raid for you, we expect you to have all possible pre-raid gear available to you, at the very least you should have mostly 384ish epics and as much other gear as possible. If you find yourself meeting the qualifications and interested, please drop me a line either through a post here or an in game mail. In game whispers are also an option if you can catch me but that is the least reliable/desired. I'm not going to post an application but please try to describe your past experience and current situation to make the evaluation process easier for everyone!Seniummortus48 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Unofficial theme song for MoP. I'm sure someone has done this before, but here is my unofficial theme song for MoP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoGOY-doTmM&feature=relatedElbicnivni0 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 <Fate> LF Heal & Tank <Fate> & Group Three are looking for a Healer & Tank roles for our 10M DS raids. Our main raid is 2/8 Heroic and alt raid is 6/8 Normal DS. Food & Flasks provided. Raid times are Tues 7:00-11:00 & Wed 7:30-11:00. If you are interested, please go to http://groupthree.enjin.com/home and click on Recruitment to fill out an application. Also feel free to whisper Shadyface or Peach in-game with any further questions. Thanks! ShadyShadyface1 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 20, 2012 The 150,000g transmog fashion show is BACK! Did you miss the last one? YOU DID??? PC Gamer covered it for their March 17th magazine! Man, you missed out! The most striking outfits will be in their article due out next month! Here's a video from the previous event: Earthen Ring / Lightbringer show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CGyzus7IQ&feature=plcp&context=C3fe9146UDOEgsToPDskIDy8dHfdqCBiEKQl4sU2mT Did you hear about the one I just held on Proudmoore last weekend? I think they raised the bar, Earthen Ring, so it's time to step up! Proudmoore show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eUBbTORIYE&feature=plcp&context=C3d94912UDOEgsToPDskIBlXF6blEmSmWViWwi1cu_ So it's your turn to prove to the intrawebs that Earthen Ring has more killer looks than any other realm! The 150,000g transmog show is BACK! The Date: This Saturday, February 25th. The Time: Alliance at 9pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). Horde at 10:30pm EST. The Place: Alliance in Stormwind Harbor. Horde in Orgrimmar, specific location TBD just be in Orgrimmar. The Rules: The majority of your gear MUST be transmogrified. The Prizes: The top 10 Alliance outfits will each get 10,000g. The top 5 Horde outfits will each get 10,000g. The Criteria: We'll be judging based on overall look, originality, uniqueness, completion of the look, theme of the look, etc. Things that traditionally hurt a player's outfit: Something gets left out, for example the entire "gold" look is fantastic but you're wearing a purple helm. Can't make it? Follow me on Twitter @DEazeroth for details because we'll be live streaming the event. See you Saturday! -Nikon, aka KeelhaulNikon19 Mar 20, 2012
Mar 19, 2012 <Fortunes of War> -H- Open recruitment Fortunes of War is a young guild formed by active and experienced players that strives for a fun and friendly atmosphere for all. Recruitement is opened to every friendly player looking for a casual guild. If you're looking for a place to level, run instances or work on achievements give us a try! Whisper me or anyone in the guild for an invite or more info.Deadhorn0 Mar 19, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 RP Server Survey Project Greetings, Earthen Ring! I am posting this thread on every RP server aside from Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. This is a survey of RP activity on the various RP servers, many of which are only vaguely known by WoW's RP community at large. This was inspired by a handful of requests for insight on the various RP servers, which were met only with talk of Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. However, there are over a dozen RP servers out there, one of which is yours. I would like to gather the feedback from each of these surveys after a week for a general consensus and post the findings altogether. So if you are a role player, a member of an RP guild or have experiences and/or insight to share on the RP community of your server, for one faction or both, then please represent in this thread within one week of the original posting date. Thank you very much to everyone who participates. ******************************** EDIT For Additional Notes! 1. Replies From Trolls Will Not Be Included In The Final Results Report / Every Server Has Its Trolls 2. The Final Results Reports Will Be Posted On The World's End Tavern Forum 3. Potential Feedback Topics : - A history of the RP community - Where the RP community is at / How the RP community is doing now - Where new players to the server can go to find RP (RP 'hotspots') - What the RP is like (very guild-based, more random, faction events, etc) - Current RP Guilds (and what they're all about) Again thank you very much to everyone who participates! Let's keep the creative writing alive! =)Azastala5 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 Splinky for President Where the other thread go!? WHAT DID YOU DO!?!Shanudis18 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 Mog Finder Can't find that missing piece to your mog set? Don't want to waste time checking the AH every 30 mins to finish your outfit? Don't want to spend hours farming for that world drop piece? Then don't! Let me do the leg work. Send me an in-game email with the name of the item(s) how much your willing to spend, in game currency only, per item. When I find the item I'll in-game mail it to you COD. If you don't want to at that time no worries I'm sure I can find someone else that will love to have that shiny new armor. This has been an advertisement for CONKY, your friendly personal shopper. My name is Conky and I approve this add. Vote early and vote often.Conky1 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 Looking to xfer. Hi there! I am currently looking for a server to xfer too. Thought I would stick my nose in the forums here and get some input. I am looking for a raiding guild. I have 1/8 HMode experience in DS. I am ilevel 398 Holy/Disc Priest, available to raid Mon-Thu 8:30 EST until 11pm EST. What is the world PvP like? Are raids easy to pug? Does anyone still mess with the old school raids in the hopes of getting mounts and what not? Let me know please <3 Xanthì4 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Horde group LF Alli group for Halaa Mounts What: Organize PVP fight to get Halaa mounts Where Halaa, Nagrand When: 3/22/2012 9PM-Midnight http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/darkridingtalbuk.php http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/darkwartalbuk.php The two mounts above are only purchasable via local pvp tokens. Since Nagrand is desert like now we have to organize the skirmish. We are looking for a brave group of alliance players to fight in Halaa. As of now we are a group of 10 lvl 85 characters. If you are Horde and are interested, please send me an in-game mail for a calendar invite. If you are on the Alliance, post below and let us know which character you would like to take part in this. Please consider stepping up as the raid leader for that evening as well. One will be needed. To smooth things out, using vent that night would allow us to coordinate the assault. My guild's vent is for guild members only. Let us know if you have one we could use. I will ask around as well. Your post needs to look like: Faction: Horde Character name: Sokotep Friends or Guildies involved? Yes (I have 10 players coming including myself) If Alliance, would you consider leading the raid? N/A Do I have a vent both alliance and horde characters can use? No The goal is for everyone involved (Horde and Alliance) to get enough tokens to buy the mounts. We may reorganize this event if needed Sokotep0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Raiding around 2am? Are there any guilds out there that raid around 2am?Maddocta2 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Looking for something a little more casual.. Hello all, due to my current guild's break up I'm looking for something new to enjoy the game with, and with that being said i need something casual that raids and has raids available for alts.. due to my RL situation i have little time to raid anymore between work and my kids but on an off chance that you might need someone with exp and gear to fill a spot and im online i don't mind sitting the bench till that chance comes about. I'm looking for something Rated R with no children in it because sometimes i have the foulest of mouths/jokes and i wouldn't want my kids hearing /seeing it soo i dont think others should have to as well.. besides a more adult type guild is always more fun, im also looking for a guild that does RBG or is attempting todo so (isnt important just looking to see if any is out there) I'm not looking to go thru the whole "app" process again soo i wont be going to any guild websites and filling out a form and sitting on a waiting list till you get around to me.. however if your looking to fill your ranks with someone who has a 395 or higher IL Tank/Healer/Ranged dps/Melee dps and knows what their doing im that guy... If you'd like to contact me do so in game because i wont be checking back on this post Swishersalh1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Hi. I'm around for a week!Asmodoues5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Transfer levelling refer a friend thinking of transferring to earthen ring. I'm gonna level a character here first. Anyone interested in becoming my refer a friend?Phrike5 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 New to realm-Any other older gamers here? I'm back from a long break and finally leveling a resto sham. Really fun class. Healer at heart. Too old probably to be playing but eh....whatever. Any other older gamers here? Possibly leveling a toon? I'm questing currently on the Ashenvale border and then on to who knows where. Lok'tar friends! (novice RP'r have no clue but thought it might be interesting) Chugorage8 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 LF Fiery Chain Girdle I'm looking for someone with 6x Dark Iron Bars and/or the Fiery Chain Girdle pattern to craft me one. I have the Lava/Fiery Cores and will pay 60g for the bars and 40g for crafting me the item.Rafikki0 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 <Icon> Recruiting on Earthen Ring Guild Name: Icon Server: Earthen Ring Website: http://icon.guildzilla.com/ Who We Are: Icon is a recently formed guild created by experienced players/raiders with the intent of fostering a fun, friendly atmosphere amenable to regular raiding, leveling, achievements, and enjoying the game. We’ve been very lucky to find a core group of individuals with similar vision to help grow this guild, lead raids, and ensure that we are proactive in recruiting great people. Our Guild Offers: • A relaxed and fun playing and raiding environment with experienced officers and raid leaders • A friendly, diverse group of players to engage in activities with and have a good time • Ventrillo and a maintained website • A concerted effort to leave the drama, rudeness, and bad attitudes elsewhere • Guild activities and events, including mount runs, contests with in-game incentives, achievement runs, and social events Current Raiding Schedule: • Monday 8:30 – 11:00 pm joint guild run – Dragon Soul 25 • Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30 – Firelands 10 • Old school/achievement raids weekly • Progression raids forming Ideal Guild Candidates: • Are mature, over 16 years • Have an excellent, positive attitude. • We welcome all classes and levels, mains and alts Ideal Raiding Candidates: • Possess a working microphone and aren’t afraid to use it • Possess a stable internet connection and a raid-capable computer that will not explode • Skilled Player: Skilled in the class that you play. • Ability to work well with others, follow directions, and play nice in the sandbox • Raiders will be required to have Ventrillo and a raid management add-on like Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs Contact: Send in game messages to Laurelynn on Earthen Ring. Alternatively, you can create an account on the website fill out a recruitment application at http://icon.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html?show=appLaurelynn1 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 Buying a lvl 25 Guild I'm looking to buy a lvl 25 guild contact Hemnu, Raharmachias, Faxon or Verineth in game if you have one you would like to sell.Hemnu2 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 <Guardians of Honor> is Recruiting We are a 10 man raid guild on Earthen Ring. Currently 8/8 Normal 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul Raid Times - 11:45 PM invites raid ends at 3 AM Eastern Standard Time Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Raider Expectations Show up on time and be prepared with food buffs, flasks, potions and knowledge of the boss encounters. What we are looking for... 1 DPS Any Class with a Tank or Healer off spec If interested you can contact Raharmachias, Hemnu. Faxon or Verineth in game or go to http://guardiansofhonor.guildlaunch.com/ to applyRaharmachias9 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 Old Guard Vs Heroic Morchok So here is the video of the old guard downing Roic MORCHOK this was our second downing i believe the first one got accidently deleted when my 2nd Hard drive crapped out on me...yes the video editing got alil messed up aswell it was late and i was tired lol well hope you guys enjoy ..and sorry for no back round music...still learning how to use these programs lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ectu1_S7_EY apparently bb code doesnt workOnepromise23 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 (A) The Jägermonsters are Recruiting! The Jägermonsters are recruiting new members! We're a level 25 guild and have been around the realm since mid-early Wrath of the Lich King and are now looking to recruit more members for our guild. The Jägermonsters is mainly a social guild looking to expand our numbers. We will try and have events set up weekly that anyone can attend to help out with everyone being social with each other. These events will range from achievements to raiding to PvP. We also do currently have 2 raids that are in Dragon Soul. If there is a lot of interest in raiding then we will be forming a 3rd 10 man group to do whatever raid people would like to do, whether it's early Cata stuff for achievements, Firelands, or Dragon Soul. We also have some members who PvP and if there is a lot of interest in PvP then some events will be set up for those who are interested. If you're interested please apply through our website: http://jagermonsters.wowstead.com/ If there are any questions about the guild you contact an officer in-game. (Some officers are: Belade, Toolazi, Shaldre, Hystaria, Federer, Battlespring, Lizamber, Zheroux, and Zetath) Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. :)Shaldre15 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 Is this a good rp server i just made a new toon on this server because i wanted to start rping but so far every one ive encountrered either has a name like "whatthell" or the talk like "yea and so i freaking pwned that nub" mind you i am in on of the starting zones so is it just me or is it the server?Coochies3 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 For all you Alliance Dragonsoul raiders 10 hours of bliss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q&feature=relatedShaelryn2 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 How long have you been here? I have been in World of Warcraft for four years now... I don't even know what to think of that statement. I know there are the 7 year veterans who can give me a "back in my day" speech, but I am still stunned I have spent 1,460+ days in this virtual world. Thank you Blizzard. So, new players, old players or people like me, in your time spent here what has been your favorite (or least favorite) experience(s)? Do you think you'll be here for another 7 years?Sudowoodo56 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 Happy seven year anniversary Dissonance!!! Founded 3/2/2005, so a couple of days late...figured I'd use the opportunity to shamelessly draw your attention to our recruiting post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3195923507 Also, grats and thanks to Ralnar who has been GM for all but a few months of that seven years.Riraa2 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Lunatic Friends LF RDPS Lunatic Friends is a level 25 guild that dabbles in a bit of everything. We maintain a family oriented environment with the help of all of our members. Currently we are running 2 casual 10 man raid teams 2-3 times a week. Currently we are looking to fill our second raid team. Our Needs are 1- Ranged DPS (mage/warlock/hunter) or a DPS Death Knight. Current content is DS 5/8 Normal, with further progression into Heroics. Raiding schedule is 2-3 times per week, 8-10 PM. We are also looking for Substitute DPS to fill in on an as need basis. Food and flasks provided for raids. Repairs provided to raiders. We raid older content in our off times, for cheese, rep, and T-mog, as well as farming for Legendary weapons. There is always something going on in the guild. You can almost always find a dungeon group forming. We do several LFR runs with alts as well. Several players are PVP geared and do battlegrounds. We have 2 vents available (one 25 man/one 15 man), 8 tab GB, many toons with Professions Max'ed. We are always willing to help out. If interested please let either Daldiel or Wyndrift know in game, or post something below. Wow progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Lunatic+Friends Current WoL raid team 2 data: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9sjpmd37s0px5j2x/ Battlenet Data: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/earthen-ring/Lunatic%20Friends/Daldiel0 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 Looking for a medium sized pve/rp est server. I'm staying allie. My main focus is a server with a good community. I haven't tried an rp server before, but I heard that they have nicer people compared to pve servers. I enjoy pvp, but I don't think a pvp server is for me. I'm in Whirlwind battle group and would prefer to try a server in a different one. I'm looking to start over on another server, since I've mostly been on one server from 2008 and I feel like leaving it. Might consider a high population one as well. I'm probably going to transfer later in the year, closer to the next expansion. Thanks Galdrelia0 Mar 2, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 [A-25] - Order of Sanctus is recruiting 25man Order of Sanctus is currently recruiting toons to fill 25man group and who are able to raid immediately. *Warlock, Boomkin, Resto Shaman, Unholy DK and Rogue are highly needed All other classes are accepted as well Raid Times (all times are server time) *Tuesday 7:45 -11:00 *Thursday 7:45 -11:00 *Sunday 7:45 -11:00 Raiding Requirements *Fully gemed, No GREEN gems or low quality gems this includes adding a belt buckle and socketing it. *Flasks and Feast we provide. *Fully Enchanted - We help supply these as well *Read the Strats and watch the Videos posted before Hand. *Make Sure you have BigWigs, OMEN, GTFO and any Healing Mod you prefer to use if Apping as a Healer *All Raiders must maintain a min attendance of 2/3 raid nights per week *We are a mature raiding guild so no one under 18 years of age need apply List of officer contacts in game *Modbank (One day I will change the name) *Stillslife *Amalek - Recruitment Officer *Burningsoul To apply go to http://orderofsanctus.guildlaunch.com/ and fill out and application also feel free to contact any officer if you have any questions.Modbank15 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 Ascent is currently recruiting Ranged DPS! Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE RANGED POSITION: MAGE - full time core position. - or - DRUID BOOMKIN - full time core position. - or - ELEMENTAL SHAMAN - full time core position. Also recruiting a HEALING POSITION: RESTO DRUID Guild: Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring. Old School Friends and Family in their mid to late 20's, 30's, 40's. Working Adult, Drama Free Environment. Years of end game raid experience. Progression: We are currently 8/8N and 1/8H on Dragon Soul content and working towards more Heroics. Raid Nights: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time Needed at least two nights prefer Thursday and Sunday. Loot Distribution: Suicide Kings /w attendance Leadership of Ascent: Mixtli - Guild Leader Nelang - Officer Contact Information: Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli or Nelang Website: http://ascent-er.guildlaunch.com Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.comMixtli4 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 S Key Gaming The current majority of us are very laid back. We log on, chat with old friends, do random battlegrounds for fun and maybe make some gold doing lfr, old raids and 5 mans. If this sounds like you we’d love to have you. What we are also hoping to get is people truly interested in raids, arenas and rated battlegrounds. The primary reason for this is we want to expand our guild through membership, friendships and even the in-game value of achievements/perks. We have people to manage the “guild” but we’re really looking for raid/PvP leaders and recruiters that would be able to create their own teams with their own schedule. Why are we looking for that? On a very basic level that would provide the guild it’s self with more achievements and perks along with a more valued reputation on Earthen Ring. Why would someone want to do that? You as a recruiter for the raid team you or your friend made within our guild have complete control over raid times, loot rules, who gets in the raid etc. We aren’t here to tell you how to raid, just to give you an atmosphere in which you can and help you by supplying the repairs and materials you need once your team gets underway. The same goes to the PvP’ers, whether you want a minimum experience requirement of 2400 or 1000 to get into your RBGs is entirely up to you. Having a guild with such a variety in play styles (A group of raiders, some buddies who arena together, teams of RBG’ers, levelers, lore nerds etc) will widen everyone who is involved's knowledge and ability. If you’re a hardcore PvE’er, an 1100 PvP’er or an alt-o-holic that is just fun to be around, we want you! Currently at 60 members, with 7 bank tabs, a 50man ventrilo server for our members (and their friends) to use whenever and 15 levels worth of perks including 10% xp for levelers, additional honor, justice points and reputation for the gearing 85’s. Skeyhero8 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 Old Guard Vs Heroic Hagara Hey its me again with another Video this is of our Heroic Hagara Kill...and yes it is better than the previous video and yes this was our first downing...this is the proof!!!! Enjoy and for some reason I cant get the url link for it so copy and paste please TY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A81P_s0ymiw&feature=related Also you can view in 1080p =p for your high resolution needsOnepromise2 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 [A]T5,T6,Ulduar runs Sat March 3rd 3pm I will be putting together a raid for a transmog run on Saturday March 3rd at 4pm. We will be doing T5 (SSC/TK), T6 (Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell), and Ulduar. We wont be doing any achievements for Ulduar but we will be doing hard modes. I will be doing runs in the future for raid achievements. If someone in the raid has the key for Algalon, we will kill him. All you have to do is be online at 3pm and /join RiddleRuns. I will do invites from there. I prefer level 80-85 characters since this is a transmog run. It is not a run to get leveling gear.Fungis1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 fixed got it, del threadRussellhantz0 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 [H] Ironman Chat Channel Hey all. Just created a chat channel for those running the Ironman Challenge here. /join Iron will get you in.Jaza0 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 [A] Ironman Challenge Is there a guild out there for this? -IronbourneIronbourne5 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 LFM for ICC 25 man over the next few weeks for transmog run. all gear is on free roll. only things that will be reserved are quest mats for shadowmoure. (reasons why: 1) i have all the other mats collected before trying to get the ones from the raid. 2) im taking the time to form the raid.) if someone else is on the quest ahead of me or behind me they will get them. other then that everything is free roll. and to prevent need for vendor, all loot will be done by ML to prevent everyone from hitting need on it. if intrested pst me in game or send me an ingame mail. no vent required. knowledge of fights on normal is expected atleast. achievements can be requested to be done alsoRayvasher0 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 (H) Kamikaze Runners - join us! It's been one of THOSE days. The weather outside is getting cold and dreary; work has sapped the very life from your veins. Tired and exhausted you flop into the computer chair. Where to go? What to do? Well, if I may; I have a suggestion for you. Why not give Kamikaze Runners a look? Who We Are: Kamikaze Runners is a level 25 Horde Guild on the Earthen Ring (US) server. Most of our members are couples and parents who understand that Real Life™ must come first. Doing a guild heroic run and you catch "wife/hubby aggro"? Need to take a break to put the kids to bed? Its ok, we understand. Don't get us wrong, we play hard but sometimes things just happen. Kamikaze Runners isn’t just a guild to us. It is our home away from home in Azeroth. There is just something to be said for logging in to people greeting you by name, chatting over Mumble about your day and asking how you are. We're a second family to each other, not just a race/class combination to run content with. We have casual members who only play a few times a week, and we have the dedicated ones who are on every chance they get. Kamikaze Runners is a guild about friends and the connections made from playing a game we love. What We Do: Shiggles: Missed something on your achievement list? Didn't ever see Raid Content X, Y, and Z? Want to run to Stormwind naked and show off your tight tush? Well that’s what Shiggles Night is all about. Shiggles is our ever rotating night of fun content to help our members unwind and have fun together. Kamikaze Raiding: Like to die in strange and unusual ways? Enjoy damp dark places, filled with funny jokes, hilarious deaths, and boss kills? Enjoy hearing your raid leader scream like a girl? Want to work on raid content without the super hardcore schedule? Then you might be interested in checking out our raid team. Current raid needs are listed on our website. KR Contests: We try and hold monthly contests ranging from Vanity Pet Appreciation, Costume Contests, and currently our Postcards from Azeroth & upcoming Secret Santa! Everyone has a chance to win and its always fun. I could honestly go on and on about Kamikaze Runners but I think I'll let the contest winner for our recruitment movie contest speak for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WUZQI_-Zws Contact Us: Our Guild is looked after by our officers. Please don't hesitate to contact them with any questions or inquiries. They are available in game, or via our website at http://kamikazerunners.enjin.com/home Minimar Annasaazi AlyanniaMinimar1 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 The TLW Podcast: It's What The Cool Kids Like Greetings, my fellow WoWers! I, Arrodis the Questionable, as well as four fellow Warcraft lore nerds known as Ikanis, Plaguewalker, MadGod and Istella, would like to proudly introduce to you all our new Warcraft lore and RP podcast entitled: The Lore !@#$%s (or TLW for short). Each week we will explore and discuss the rich depths of the lore of the Warcraft universe, as well as try our best to explain, discuss and muddle our way through the sticky, yet fragrant, urban streets of the Warcraft RP scene. So, if you've got a passion for the all things Role-Play, and you simply can't get enough Warcraft lore talk, you can hear us rant on and on about both subjects by following the links bellow: - Episode 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z9j7eUPsTA (Released 12/19/2011) - Episode 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrtaBrtXjk (Released: 12/25/2011) - Episode 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlnfrCeWpI (Released: 01/16/2012) - Episode 4: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIg5yYaJbBY (Released: 01/26/2012) - Episode 5: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wi2a6Jy4E8 (Released: 02/10/2012) - Episode 6: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRBXIp8hwTM (Released: 02/17/2012) Thanks for your time, guys, and we hope you enjoy the show ;-). (WARNING: This podcast isn't appropriate for children. It's also awesome.) (P.S. Thanks to the wonderful mature language filter, the last word in our name has been beaten-up, and tattooed by a corrupt group of thuggish symbols. This means that we really can't post our email here, due to a certain word in it's address. But fear not! Follow one of the links above, and have a look at one of our videos descriptions for both our email and Twitter details.)Arrodis16 Feb 24, 2012