Earthen Ring

Jan 20 [H/RP] Wildtotem Summit: HIATUS Upcoming Dates: ================================= Wednesday, January 20th @ 9PM - Bilgewater Harbor, behind the Inn ================================= A Wildtotem Summit is a public, monthly In-Character meetup held in Horde Capital Cities & hosted by members of the World Keepers guild ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699672417 ). Summits serve as a collective, quiet respite for both druid and shaman, gathering together to share knowledge, research and their experiences whilst fulfilling their duties abroad. Druid and Shaman of all levels of experience are welcome to attend, as well as any other classes simply curious or interested in the natural practices of these magic-wielders. Location: Horde Capital Cities (Rotation: Silvermoon, Thunderbluff, Darkspear Isle, Bilgewater Harbor, Orgrimmar, Undercity) Lead-by: Tarhoof/Gruagg ,or an Ardent Keeper/Warden When: Monthly, every 2nd Wednesday @ 9PM Server Time Duration: 1-2hrs Genres: Social, round circle For any questions or feedback, message Tarhoof in game (or: Drigka, Gruagg, Brewsnout and Kaichuang) More information, and the Summit standard agenda, can be found here: http://worldkeepers.enjin.com/forum/m/29056267/viewthread/18727534-wildtotem-summit-wednesdays-9pm-monthlyGruagg11 Jan 20
Jan 17 Activity? How active is Earthen Ring in terms of RP and RP guilds?Arlynna2 Jan 17
Jan 15 Exodus is LFM! 13/13H Updated: 1/14/16 Break is over! Back to raiding for fun while we wait for Legion :) Exodus is putting together another team in our down time to help those looking for a home not only get back into the groove of raiding but also to get a chance to see Exodus in case we are your forever home for Legion! We have some members taking alts to try new classes while others just coming to pwn on their mains! Now is a great time to become a part of Exodus and not only raid on our farm team, but work your way up to our progression spots. <Exodus> (13/13N 13/13H) is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild and is looking for additional raiders to join our ranks to prep for Legion. We promote a healthy game/life balance and encourage a positive raid environment. We always make sure to have fun while raiding but still take progression seriously. We consider everyone in Exodus a member of our WoW Family and expect that the same respect is given for others in our community and raid team. Full and Part time raiders welcome. We would like to maintain a 20 minimum roster and will recruit up to 30. This helps us always have a good amount of people for when life calls you away from the game as well as hosts a healthy competition in our guild as we progress. We also don't believe in splitting up friends and family so no fear of someone telling you that you or friends are good enough. Many of us here have been there done that and it is awful. No bench! Keep the drama and people bashing at home. That sponsors negativity and is counter-productive in the raid team and community. General Need: DPS Off-Tank (Need a 2nd main tank while waiting for Legion. Our 2nd is on a break) Specific Needs: All DPS! (We are high on druid but is not a disqualifier by any means!) (NOTE: All experienced players despite class are encourage to apply and will be considered) Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00 (Because we focus on flex content, you can take nights off without punishment as life permits!) ~Foxcee http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Exodus Kaycadilla#1528 {Recruitment Manager} - kaycadilla@hotmail.com (check email throughout the day)Foxcee4 Jan 15
Jan 13 (H) Looking for Sunfire Handwraps As the tittle says, i'm looking for a tailor (horde side) able to craft Sunfire Handwraps thankies GrethelGrethel0 Jan 13
Jan 12 Sons OF Hellscream is recruiting wknd raiders Hello Everyone! I am Squirral, healing officer/recruiter, and I am posting on behalf of the Son's Of Hellscream Guild on ER. We are currently recruiting ranged dps for our progression raid team. A little about us We raid on Sat/Sun night: Sat 8:30p server to 12p server and sun 8:30p server to 11p server. We are currently 12/13 H and our last raid weekend we got H Archi down to 5% so that hump will be ours soon. Our end goal is mythic progression and that's what we focus on and work towards every raid. We are an established and reliable guild. I would consider us a more "mature" team as our average raiders are anywhere from 25-35 years of age and some older than that. We have a greater need for cloth dps (mage, lock etc) but can entertain all ranged dps. I would like an opportunity to speak to you more in game with more specifics. Reply here and if you like we could speak more about the opportunity. Thank You!Squirral4 Jan 12
Jan 11 Hi! Awkward story but... (LF guild) Hello! So my husband and I transferred over with his brother many many moons ago and due to the wear and tear of panda-land we eventually quit, giving up on finding a guild to raid with and just enjoy socially. However thanks to the buzz with Legion my husband and I are playing again and while I won't speak for him, I personally am looking for a guild. Since I'm terrible at explaining things I'm just going to list stuff. Who I am: I've been playing a priest since Vanilla and I've server bounced around a lot since then. I have been raiding primarily through BC/Wotlk taking in a few server first titles before quitting around mid-cata. Since Cata I've been stuck in LFR land it SUCKS. I'm a healer first and foremost mastering both Disc and Holy spec's and I plan to continue to play both going into Legion. What I'm looking for: Raid or social guild with raiding M-F 4-11 pm Eastern time Active! I'm not just interested in raiding I also like dungeons and world stuff Adult oriented - I'm in the 25+ crowd. Kinda done with the high school thing. Preferably loot council based Rp Negotiable : I'm primarily interested in playing the game, while I obviously love RP it's lower in my priorities when it comes to WoW. I'm not saying No as it is an RP realm, however I want to be active in the world first before sitting around writing paragraphs for events and such. What I'm not looking for: Drama filled guilds PVP focused (I don't mind it or players who do just not my thing!) Censorship/ family oriented guilds or otherwise restrictive on swearing (Not saying I want f-bombs every twenty seconds but I want the freedom to drop one if I so choose) I have characters both alliance and horde side, primarily horde side as my alliance character is 80-something. If you have questions you can reach me via battletag Dristi#1909 . Thanks for reading!Kazmia4 Jan 11
Jan 7 Happy New Years Earthen Ring! Hi-ho folks! Well, a great big happy new years from Turwinkle and I to all you folks! May this year be all you want it to be! May all your dreams come true this year for you and those you love! I wish only the best for each and every one of you! For those who had a hard year last year, may this year be a much brighter and happier time! I look forward to speaking with you folks this year! To continuing to foster friendships and to make new friends in the coming year. May each of you be blessed beyond measure and find all that you are looking for this coming year. ~Turwinkle, the Gnome MageTurwinkle3 Jan 7
Jan 4 Looking For A Social Guild With No Raiding Title Says it all, No Raiding Just Social. i am not in the mood to put up with hassle to try to raid with a guild.Shamanistic4 Jan 4
Jan 3 (RP-Closed) Trial of Compassion OOC Note: The first few posts are imported from an ongoing RP thread on the Earthen Ring Roleplay Community (ERRC). Moving this thread to the main forums! )) Note to all readers: The following is a Trial of Compassion for Crowling administered by Arialynn, based on the Three Virtues of the Light. Because it's a teacher-student storyline, it's not open to random passerbys unless Crowling invites them, but OOC feedback is welcome. )) Note to Crowling: CYOA style of RP. Feel free to explore; each action has an outcome. Good luck! )) The sun hung low through the cathedral windows, casting the stained panes across the floor. A small toddler plays with painted wooden blocks in the corner. He appears to be a boy of about three with dark curls and green eyes. Arialynn Dawnfield herself is seated nearby and appears to be waiting for a planned arrival. Atop the table where she sits is a spread of books. Two tea cups and a kettle are nestled within the bookish spread. Three closed books on the spread stand out in particular: one is deep red, the middle is a brilliant gold, and the third is a stark Alliance blue. The room itself is otherwise unoccupied but in the immediate area outside is a disheveled woman wearing rags closely clutching an equally soiled bag, and a well-dressed man eyeing the cathedral's offering pot with notable distain. Both are partially blocking the way and appear to be loitering in the general area for reasons yet unspoken.Arialynn21 Jan 3
Jan 2 [H]<LoC> Wants You!* (Some Conditions Apply) Lords of Chaos has been running as a guild since 1995. The founding members from then are still here. Why? Because we're varied, not singularly focused and for those who choose to join and stick with us, find a home with people they wind up calling friends. PvP If you're interested in PvP; Our Guild Leader, Riskadh, is primarily focused on PvP and enjoys taking it to the Alliance. Even in this inbetween Xpac state, there are generally several online running PvP options. PvE If you're just into leveling toons and Achievement or Pet hunting, we've got players focused there. Raiding Our raid team runs Sundays and Mondays 8pm to 11pm EST with alt and new player Raid runs on Thursdays from 8-11PM EST as well. We are accepting new members. We are not short on any class/combo, but we are looking to add friends to our roster in preparation for Legion. We do have some requirements however; and before you read them, it might be best to understand the only rule our Raid team runs by: 1. Don't be reason we can't have nice things. This rule affords us a lot of flexibility. We Expect From Each member: Everyone on the team has personal responsibility for both doing their best We do not have a loot council, a DKP system or any other loot management other than rule number one above. We all want the purples, but if loot is more important to you than the enjoyment and friendship of the players your spending 6-10 hours a week playing video games with, you won't last. Criticism of playstyle and mechanics of an encounter are welcome We have representatives from every class combo, and no one has cornered the market on insight into raiding mechanics or playing the game to its maximum effect. We're adults, so accepting and taking constructive criticism is required. This also means that sometimes players will sit out if their playing is impeding the progress of the entire team. Your ego must be able to survive it and encourage you to get better. Be there Showing up and learning is 90% of winning, seriously. Enjoy Yourself Everyone plays for their own reasons, and we want players who enjoy the company of their team, and enjoy spending time with us; you'll know quickly whether or not you fit this description. What you can expect from us Fairness Progression Adult Content (We're primarily 18+ in our Raid team, and you should expect language accordingly but we do have a good mix of gender, background and racial makeup, so try not being a womanizing, homophobic, racist !@#$lord) Preparedness (Our Raid Leaders are ready and often do content ahead of the team in order to prepare for raid evenings) If you've made it to the bottom of this text explosion, and this seems interesting to you; Find Riskadh, Arikos, Huntardhelga or Islost in game, and let's see if our team works for you!Arikos0 Jan 2
Jan 2 <DNOgaming> X-realm Mythic HFC Sales Hello potential buyers, DNOgaming of Kil'jaeden is a US 29th guild that is looking to expand our Mythic sales to multiple realms. Payment is accepted on any US Realm General Details for raid runs: - Horde Only - I don't bring classes that share tier tokens or an armor type with another buyer. - All raids are Master Loot. - Avg number of loot per buyer is 15-20. - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - Mythic HFC runs take 3-4 hours to complete. - I do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. For more details please refer to our original post listed below: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351045201 Details about the guild below: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/DNOgaming To inquire more information add my btag below: Dish#1411Jinzel0 Jan 2
Jan 1 Raid Boss Strategy: YOU - A Writing Project Good morning, writers! This is a topic that floats through every so often, especially during the pre-expansion ramp-up, so I thought I'd bring it back with a new twist. Your character is now a raid boss in the new upcoming expansion. Your choice as to how, your choice as to why, and your choice as to what your mechanics are. However, the challenge here is to write a helpful and informative strategy post to help other guilds take down your character. Be as detailed as you want! Do a Fatboss Sixty Second Explanation, or an Icy-Veins Full Detail Guide. Go somewhere in-between, and give it your own flavor! I'll start us off with my own.Sumeri5 Jan 1
Dec 28 Warbear Woolies Holaa. Im looking for someone that can make me the warbear woolies. I can get the mats and evverything. My bnet is Lovemybishes#1554 ^^Rawrandstuff3 Dec 28
Dec 28 I want to see more Of Horde and Alliance attacking each other at their cities. I went and tried to solo Lor'themar, which I can if I wasn't interrupted. (Stupidly sad, they made the faction leaders weak) Anyways, I miss invasions like that. =[Toolatenow1 Dec 28
Dec 28 (Lorecast) Here Comes Kanta Claws! Happy Winter's Veil! It’s Winter’s Veil. Every year, Kanta Claws to gets off his scrawny night elf butt and spreads misery and cheer. It's an Earthen Ring tradition to write letters to Kanta Claws then he responds to them in a podcast episode. He may or may not give you what you asked for but we guarantee at least a chuckle. For a peek into our special Kanta Claws episode, see last year's fun! (AKA the ultimate advertisement for Double-Bladed Battleaxes.) Last Year's Kanta Claws Episode: https://soundcloud.com/earthenringlorecast/episode-01-kanta-claws-the-return-of-the-lorecast Get Your Letters In! Be sure to write and post your letter in this thread by December 24 and we'll get to work on the podcast over the holiday break and post around New Year's. Looking forward to letters and we encourage you to be creative. Throwing us off with hilarious requests is part of the fun. We're also opening Kanta Claws to CRZ roleplayers this year so if you're new to Kanta Claws, definitely be sure to check out last year's podcast and welcome to our bizarre tradition! ---- Site Status: lorecast.org recently upgraded servers but it has a few bugs from the transfer. Currently working on a fresh install and it'll be back up and running soon. Pardon the dust! About The Lorecast: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16352885409 Chat With Us On Twitter: https://twitter.com/erlorecast All Episodes: https://soundcloud.com/earthenringlorecastArialynn21 Dec 28
Dec 26 Delete this thread As the title states.Murdoque22 Dec 26
Dec 26 Happy Holidays, Earthen Ring Another fine year under our belt with an even greater year to come. Happy Holidays, Earthen Ring. Looking forward to seeing what 2016 brings to our incredible community.Jarrick3 Dec 26
Dec 23 Looking for Orc Racial Guild I'm new to the Realm, and I decided to switch over to the horde to try the change in role playing. I heard a lot of good stuff about Racial guilds. More specifically I wanted to look for an Orc racial guild. If there are any recruiting or suggestions I would gladly hear them!Ossiumm2 Dec 23
Dec 21 Writing Prompts - Character Drabbles! Good morning, Earthen Ring! I, like other writers, like to do a little exercise every day, and it's a great way to help flesh out both current and lesser-used characters. To that effect, let's do that here! I'll post prompts as often as I am able, and anyone who wants to participate can post their drabble in this thread! Today is #FollowFriday, so let's start by talking about followers and friends. What do your character's friends secretly think about your character, and how would they react to finding out?Sumeri10 Dec 21
Dec 19 Looking to RAF someone I am looking for someone to recruit on RP Earthen Ring Horde. I can offer gold and of course some in game leveling!Warthislok2 Dec 19
Dec 19 A Quick Favor, If you will.. Hey guys! Jasreha of Wyrmrest Accord, here, asking for a favor. Some of you may recall early this year, I had a similar survey; however, the way it was carried out was incorrect, as I was informed by my Senior year math teacher. As an International Baccalaureate student, I have to write an essay in my math class. My chosen topic regards the relationship between hours on WoW and English ACT scores. If you’d answer these two questions, that would be great! To the best of your ability, please estimate the following: Your highest English ACT score (1-36): Hours spent per week on World of Warcraft: Jasreha3 Dec 19
Dec 17 Need Iron Dwarf Med Rare achevment 10m 4 10k I need someone who can get me the iron dwarf med rare achievement in ulduar ten man ill be willing to pay 10k gold email me in game or reply to this postCuruptedsoul0 Dec 17
Dec 16 Where is everyone @horde Just switched over from ED cause it wasnt east coast, but damn I thought I'd never see the day trade chat wasn't argueing and there was no chuck norris jokes in the barrens.Frankhoof8 Dec 16
Dec 15 <Disciples> LF Fun Players ... You can hit me up in game. Im online most days. If you have a question and im not online, you can either post it here or send me an in game letter and i will respond to it as soon as i get it. We are considered an RP guild. I'm not going to be really strict about it but if you dont want to RP, thats fine. just dont disrespect us for doing it. If you do want to participate, the minimum requirements is that you act and talk like the character your playing as. Basically. play the game AS your character. This goes for In guild chat too. You dont have to worry about formalities like IC and OOC. If possible try to convert something Meta into something that wont completely break character. When i say "tell me about yourself." dont tell me you're from Florida and you like sports. You could say you hail from a coastal region and you enjoy watching and participating in arena games, If that is indeed what kind of character your playing. We look out for one another. We help each other. Be a part of something more than just another raiding guild.Oddeo0 Dec 15
Dec 13 [H/RP] The Verdant Gathering: HIATUS Upcoming Locations/Dates: ================================= The Verdant Gathering is currently on hiatus until Spring! ================================= The Verdant Gathering is a reoccuring monthly Roleplay Excursion for individuals of the Horde who have a strong interest in preserving, interacting with, and defending the wild and natural Azeroth. Affiliated with the World Keepers Guild ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699672417 ) , a coalition of Shamanistic and Druidic efforts to protect Azeroth. Not reserved strictly to druid and shaman. All classes and levels of RP experience welcome! When: 5PM Servertime, every month on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) Where: Rotating Locations Duration: 1-2hrs Genres: Nature, Adventure, Quest, Social Lead-by: Tarhoof/World Keepers For any questions or feedback, message Tarhoof in game (or: Drigka, Gruagg, Brewsnout and Kaichuang) ================================= What can I expect at a Verdant Gathering? You can probably expect a lot of druids and shaman! But really, here’s a breakdown of some of the event details regarding RP style, mechanics and focus. * Talking! * Of course :) * Movement! * No Gathering ends at the same locations that it begins! Be prepared to move your character around should you attend. * Quest-like Objectives! * Each gathering has a purpose for occuring and this often takes on a form similar to a quest. There is one or several objectives that RPers will be tasked with completing or participating in for the duration of the event. * NPC Interaction! * Through use of Raid Warnings, NPCs and Battle Pets are frequently utilized to speak and provide information pertaining to the objective of an event. Raid Warnings are the preferred method for speech as they are not dependant on attendees to have any of the Addons that do allow talk-through NPC abilities. * Dice Rolls! * Dice rolling can frequently occur at the Gathering! This mechanic is used to distribute actions of particular importance randomly among attendees such as (but not limited to): finding an objective, being selected as a target by an enemy or NPC, etc. We even do some RP Battles using dice from time to time! Dice rolls for TVG are very simple in their function, typically used in the order of Emoting your character's intended action and then Rolling to determine the outcome. =================================Tarhoof30 Dec 13
Dec 12 [H-RP] <World Keepers> - Open Recruitment =========WORLD KEEPERS========= http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/earthen-ring/World%20Keepers/ Guild Site: http://worldkeepers.enjin.com/ ===IC Information=== The World Keepers are the collaboration of the Cenarion Circle and the Earthen Ring forged out of the Shattering's wake. For years the two organizations have worked together to extinguish threats, harmonize with the elements, and secure Azeroth's natural state and beyond; their dauntless efforts across Azeroth and Outland (Draenor) have often times led them to work on their own, but with the ever-present threat of the elements' wrath and nature's growing fury, their efforts within select forces soon joined to form a massive mantle of security: The World Keepers. The guild was created to get the two factions (Cenarion Circle/Earthen Ring) to at last work together in themed Roleplay aimed to mend Azeroth and beyond with natural, spiritual and elemental methods. Headquarters: Spirit Rise, Thunderbluff RP Genres: Nature, elements, shamanism, druidism, adventure, spiritual, world events, social ===Recruitment=== Horde-side World Keepers is always accepting new members! The guild is currently quite small as it is in the process of re-bolstering ranks after the Prime Keepers switched to the Alliance. The guild’s primary focus is Roleplay at the present, but doesn’t shun PvE or other guild activity should members wish to organize OOCly in those regards as well. If you're interested in applying to the guild, please contact "Tarhoof or Nazrix" via: In-game mail In-game whisper to "Tarhoof" (or her alts: "Kaichuang", "Gruagg" and "Drigka") OR "Nazrix" There is a brief and informal OOC interview before joining. Additionally, at your character's leisure, you will be met at the 'The Emerald Summit' in Feralas to under-go our 3 stage guild initiation process (In Character).Tarhoof15 Dec 12
Dec 11 Open Roleplay through CRZ A new initiative is currently being pushed to start connecting with other roleplay servers through tearing down boundaries by way of the Custom Group Finder. The idea is simple. If you are hosting an event that is open to the Earthen Ring public, create a custom group in the group finder to allow other people to ask for an invite and join in on the fun. This will allow them to join a group on the host server and zone over to where the action is. If it is a private event or a public event that you intend to keep small, there is absolutely no pressure to open it up to the public. What is the point of such an initiative? Opening roleplay events by way of the Custom Group Finder serves to increase event attendance, meet new people, and bring fresh ideas to the server. Furthermore, it's easier than ever to keep in touch with friends you've met on different servers thanks to battle.net. What if trolls are invited to the event? Simple. The moment you remove them from the group, they go back to their own server. It's not a perfect world and there may be times that it happens, but simply delegating someone who can exercise fair judgement as the party leader, you'll be able to keep the trolls out. Is there a list of CRZ roleplay events going on? There is! Zaranae has been posting on the World's End Tavern (WET) forum with a list of events that is constantly being updated. If you're interested in getting in on the action, follow this link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16953835379 How can I get involved? Simply start opening your events up in the Custom Group Finder and make sure you give an accurate description of what's going on. Keep in mind that not all zones are able to pull people in from other servers (Stormwind and Orgrimmar, for example) so if you are opening up an event to other realms, make sure you're in a zone that they can come join you at. If you're interested in adding an ongoing event that you or your guild hosts on a regular basis, follow the link to the World's End Tavern forum and make your voice heard. You can find the post here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16953835379 Our greatest strength in this endeavor is going to be Earthen Ring's willingness to open up and participate. Have fun with it and make some new friends while you're doing it!Jarrick13 Dec 11
Dec 11 ER Roleplay Journal Directory 12/11/2015 Help out this writing effort and click Request Sticky at the top right! Welcome To The Directory Writing an in-character journal is a major part of roleplay. It's not required but it's a great way to get "into the heads" of your characters. It's also a great way to recount recent in-character events. Whatever the reason may be, journals are fun and posting them for others to read is even more fun. The Goal The goal is three-fold: begin sharing the incredible writing of Earthen Ringers on the forums, collect links to the journals in one place for quick access, and be stickied so this thread is at the top along with the guild listing and roleplay event threads! It's time to make Earthen Ring roleplay shine. How To Get Listed For those taking the plunge, post your in-character journal writings on the Earthen Ring forums. To be listed in this directory, please post the name of your character, the name of the thread, and a link to your writing! Good luck, writers! Note: Journals are organized as Alliance/Horde, in alphabetical order by character name.Arialynn2 Dec 11
Dec 11 Memoirs of a Templar This is a collection of short entries detailing the adventures of Paladin Tytania Oakheart of the Templars of the Rose. It will be updated as soon as new entries are written. Wiki: http://templarsoftherose.net/wiki/index.php?title=Tytania_Oakheart Table of Contents: Brave New Path, Pt. 1: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20043315674?page=1#2 Brave New Path, Pt. 2: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20043315674?page=1#3 The Night's Watch: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20043315674?page=1#4Tytania3 Dec 11
Dec 10 LF guild looking to sell a heroic Archy kill. Im looking to buy a heroic archimode kill. Message me in game or reply to this post and tell me how much it would cost.Curuptedsoul7 Dec 10
Dec 9 (A/RP) Winter Toy Ball Dec. 20 @ 8 p.m. When: Sunday, December 20 @ 8 p.m. server time Where: Hall of Explorers, Ironforge Contact: Jaffar, Jarrick, Arialynn In-character Invitation: Citizens of the Alliance, You are invited to the Winter Toy Ball, a Winter's Veil and end-of-year celebration and charity event. Come to the Hall of Explorers in Ironforge dressed in your best the evening of the 20th and bring plentiful toy and clothing donations for Azeroth's orphanages. By the night's end, we will all see to it that no citizen of Azeroth will go without celebrating the season this year. Dance, drink, feast, and celebrate this holiday season in good company and spread Winter's Veil cheer. Signed, Lightbearer Arialynn Dawnfield Templars of the Rose ---- OOC: Food, drink, and entertainment will be provided. GHI is optional but recommended. There will also be small contests throughout the evening and prizes awarded to winners. Contest info and prizes TBA.Arialynn0 Dec 9
Dec 3 Facemelting TM Looking for more shadow priests to join in on arena/BG/world pvp affairs. Contact myself or Periculum. “Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”Nazzgul0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Hello I am new and looking for a nice guild Hello I just started playing and looking for a nice guild. I am the kind of person that likes to help out and be a part of something. Thanks for reading. I am kind of shy so I will keep it short.Funbun4 Dec 3
Dec 2 (RP-IC) A Leather-Bound Book This thread includes in-character writings from my paladin, Lightbearer Arialynn Dawnfield. For more about Arialynn, see her wiki article (mind the gaps): http://templarsoftherose.net/wiki/index.php?title=Arialynn_Dawnfield Table of Contents Cupcake Diplomacy - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20042934799?page=1#2Arialynn1 Dec 2
Nov 30 Legion class/race question: druids Hi everyone finally decided that i want to level a druid here after a few weeks of trying out the rp leveling a lil bit. Well im now in a rut between playing a tauren or night elf druid (balance/restoration). I want to level this alt gearing up for legion but i also want to roleplay in legion aswell, what race has a bigger impact or is going to stand out more in legion? Im sure night elves are gonna be bigger but are taurens gonna stand out also die to druidism and the whole emerald nightmare sitituation? Im lovong horde so far havent played allaince here much. So my main question is: are taurens gonna be big in the upcoming expac or should i roll a night elf druid?Niwrok6 Nov 30
Nov 29 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis1 Nov 29
Nov 29 Looking for a friendly (not too large) casual Hello. Long time player. I haven't been on the server too long and recently changed from all horde to all alliance. I started as Alliance but moved to Horde due to real life friends that have now all left the game so looking for a fresh start with a good group of people. Not looking to join a raid team, just looking for a guild with some good people to chat with while I quest, run dungeons with and even attend RP events.Optimüs4 Nov 29
Nov 28 Returning player I'm just returning to wow and looking for a guild to call home I can learn to play any class or spec, I currently have 2 characters at level 100 Sewaota Tauren shaman and Algiggiggle Goblin warrior. Then I have 90s of almost every class that I can level and play hit me up with a wisper in game if you think I may fit something you needSewaota4 Nov 28
Nov 26 (A/RP) Memoriam To The Fallen The following invitation is sent to the realm's houses and guilds along with noted Alliance members. The invitations are delivered by courier in crisp white envelopes marked with a waxen goal seal. Inside is a freshly-folded parchment letter and delicate script. ---- The Invitation: Friend, Many wars have come and lives taken. As we observe Pilgrim's Bounty this year, let us gather also in memoriam for the fallen and honor the lives they once led. You are invited to honor their passing at The Cathedral District in Stormwind on November the 25, 8 p.m. We ask that you wear the colors of mourning and bring candles, torches, or lanterns to light a flame. A ceremony and procession through the graveyard will be held in honor of the fallen. If your own order or family has sustained losses in these dark times, we invite you to personally speak in their honor during the ceremony. Should you wish to speak, please reply to this invitation and also include the name of the deceased so it may be included in prayers. Following the ceremony and procession, we will observe Pilgrim's Bounty as it is meant to be with a bountiful feast and drink raised in memory. Light's blessing to the fallen and those left in their wake. Signed, Lightbearer Arialynn Dawnfield Justicar, Templars of the Rose ---- OOC Info: When: Wednesday, November 25 @ 8 p.m. server time Where: The Cathedral District, Stormwind, in front of the cathedral steps Attire: Mourning colors in accordance to your characters/guild's traditions. Bring: Torches, lanterns, etc. to light up the night! Contact/Info: Arialynn In addition to noting characters who have passed, we will also note players who have passed over the years as there have been some among us. If you wish to have your character speak in honor of the fallen in their life, please let me know beforehand so the event can plan accordingly.Arialynn4 Nov 26
Nov 23 Vinlei's letters to home (IC) Placeholder for now! When I get her all set for RP, I plan to update this as regularly as I can.Crowling3 Nov 23
Nov 23 LF Mature Laid back raiding guild Hello, I'm looking for a new home for this xpan and Legion. I have a War and a DK. Dk is 675 War is 695. I haven't raided a whole lot in this current tier due to guild breaking up and just never really looked for a guild after that. I prefer 3 day of raiding but also not yelled at for something coming up to having to miss a day. Ill be checking this pretty often and i also prefer to play on the horde side but MAY consider Alliance if it seems worth. Thanks in advance! One last thing! im really lookin just for Norm / heroic content.Drokah1 Nov 23
Nov 11 PVP guild I'm looking to possibly put this guy in any pvp-oriented guilds on the realm. Any active ones around?Stabacadabra1 Nov 11
Nov 11 HEY NWALME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROUBLEMAKER. I refuse to acknowledge the other elf because she's inferior to the belf.Gori2 Nov 11
Nov 5 Character Art Commissions! Hey guys! You can call me Ragin/Raginfrik or whatever, but I do art for money! Need a good reference of your toon? Or just want some fancy art to show off? Say no more. ... Prices *unfortunately, due to real-life needs I am not taking any form of game currency, ONLY USD. In the future, I will be taking game currency. Bust: 20$ w/Simple background:[ 25$ Waist-up: 40$ w/Simple background: 50$ With detailed/complex background: varies Full body: 70$ w/simple background: 80$ With detailed/complex background: varies More than 1 character: double price Extremely detailed or complicated armor/weapons: varies Process: -Money upfront (I've had too many people run off without paying) -I send you a rough sketch for approval -You ask for any changes you want, and I make them! -I send it for approval again, this process repeats until you are happy -I finish the piece and e-mail it to you! Other Info: I am comfortable drawing any Warcraft race, and many others. Doesn't have to be a Warcraft character! I reserve the right to turn away anyone. I will not draw any offensive material. Blood and gore? BRING IT ON.Raginfrik3 Nov 5
Nov 1 LF Weekend Raiding Guild What's Up looking for a Alliance Guild that is progressing in Mythic, I'm a 713 MM Hunter 13/13H HFC 1/13M (Killrogg) , ... due to work schedule WILL REALM TRANSFER!!!! BattleTag is - BattleRod12N#1609 Thank you in advanced for taking the consideration and time to look into my thread.Vozmezdiye0 Nov 1
Oct 30 [A]<Armistice> 13/13H is recruiting! Armistice is a new progression focused Alliance guild on Earthen Ring. We are a mature and laid back bunch who take raiding very seriously. We are a low drama, zero tolerance guild for childish, racist, sexist, or simply rude behavior. Jokes are fine, but members should be aware of when they take things too far. This is a "know it when you see it standard," and if it's not obvious to someone, they probably do not belong. We are currently looking for mature and skilled players who are motivated to go through HFC at a fast pace. Like our current members, we expect applicants to have a high attendance, to perform well on a consistent basis and to have an extensive knowledge of the encounters and understand how their toolkit can help handle the various mechanics. We are looking for the following classes: Discipline Priest Feral Druid Mage Warlock Our current schedule for the summer is as follow: Tuesday…….... 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Wednesday….. 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Other raids are also possible further down the week based on interest and availability. If you would like to apply, please contact Samorah (Nolock#1147) Chases (Chase#1714) or Noire (Morat#1777) in game. We do have forums, and members will be asked to join them. If you are guildless, feel free to use the guild finder tool to apply.Samorah13 Oct 30
Oct 30 [A or H] Looking for a guild Hi all, iLevel 672 Disc Priest on Alliance or iLevel 627 Elemental Shaman on Horde both on Earthen Ring. I am looking for a guild to run with. I would prefer Alliance, but I have characters on both sides and am willing to focus on Horde if someone has a spot for me there. Please take a look at the points below and see if you think we might be a good fit for each other. Who I Am: - I play nearly every day, US Central Time evenings. I have a 9-5, M-F job and am usually online around 6:30PM. - I returned to WoW about a month ago, so I am still learning the ropes of the new dungeons and raids as well as the in's and out's of these new, homogenized and bland character builds. - My WoW history is that I have typically played Enhancement shaman, having raided regularily with one through Burning Crusade and Wrath. I leveled another one for Pandaria on a second account, but only raided in LFR during that expansion. - I have general experience (though possibly a little dated...but really, how much does it change) in DPS, Healing and Tanking raids. - I used my character boost to level a horde character, a shaman since I loved them so much in the past. I thought I would try Elemental out this go around, instead of Enhancement. I also leveled a Disc priest from 1-100, but mostly soloing as I did so. I am still learning to heal group content with this char, though I feel I have been doing OK with it up to this point. - I am not married to either character. I am willing to switch or level what you feel you might need. I am also not married to a particular spec on either character, though I might have to re-gear some if I am asked to switch specs. - Along that same line I have alts that wouldn't take long to level up if that is what you needed, at least on Alliance side. 85 Enh SHM, 76 Feral Druid, 70 Prot Pally. Either way, either side, it wouldn't take me more than a week or two to get a character in shape if I focus on him and have a little assistance getting geared up to an acceptable level (i.e. Tanaan or something) once he is 100. - I am a big fan of doing the work myself. I generally don't look to the guild to provide mats, pots, food, etc. I don't mind doing the work of helping provide the same for others, however. Raid prep is part of the game! What I am looking for in a guild: - Raiding: I want to get involved in raids other than LFR. - Schedule: Like I said above, I am on in the evenings. I am generally available, but I don't want to commit to more than 3 nights a week maximum. I would also like to be able to get to bed by Midnight on raid nights. Again, that's US Central time. - Active: My old guild (the ones I raided with during Wrath, BC) are around only a couple nights a week to get together with other guilds for raids. Outside of raid time it is a ghost town. I am looking for a guild that has people that actively play the game still. I want people that are still interested in running a daily Heroic. I want people that are interested in helping out on group quests, people to occasionally take on group content. - Fun: I am an achievement hunter. I like to go back to old content and knock out achievements and help others do the same. I would love to revisit Panda raids and Heroics in the off times. Even if it is a scheduled group of 4 or 5 once a week...just the opportunity to run stuff like that is a great boost of fun for me. - Maturity: I have always run with a group of more mature people and this is what I am looking for again. My old guild was full of people that had jobs, kids, lives outside of the game. We were able to run with focus on the task at hand during raid times and keep things fairly clean. We didn't bar profanity and the like, but we didn't need to use the f-word 15 times in a 17 words sentence either. - Leadership: I am looking for a guild that has a clear direction and goal. A place that has experienced people who can offer helpful advice to bettering my play. As a side note, I have filled leadership roles in the past and, while I am not specifically looking to do so again, I am willing to step up and help out in this area once I have been established in the guild and earned the trust of the members. Anyway, if you have read through to this point, I am hoping you can evaluate if your guild is one I would enjoy and vice versa. Please let me know. You can leave a message here or contact me in-game.Porkbelly3 Oct 30
Oct 28 closed Are you a former 10 man progression guild? Are you tired and frustrated trying to keep 10 extra raiders? Are you struggling to keep all 20 raiders dedicated and online for raids? Are you tired of having to forego progression because a handful of people who shouldn't even be raiding at the mythic level fail to log in on time or even at all? So are we. Sick Society is a former 10man heroic progression guild that was forced into 20 man for mythics. We are having all the same issues i noted above and are looking for like minded raiders who are dedicated and show up on time 98% of the time ready and excited to raid. We want to continue to push mythic progression but have been slowed because not everyone is progression oriented and knows exactly what that means. Sick Society has been raiding together 5+ years under the same leadership/officers. Everything is up for negotiation except we require you to join us. Our GM and officers have put so much effort into the guild that option is off the table. If you have a group of raiders and are tired of spending hours each day recruiting and getting casual raiders or worse nothing, and would like to discuss the possibility of a merger please add my btag crystal#1295Adorãbella0 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H/RP] Spiritward Parade: Oct 28 @ 9PM Hallow’s End marks the time of year when the spiritual barrier that divides the living and the dead is at its thinnest. Join the shaman of the <World Keepers> as they lead the Spiritward Parade through the streets of Orgrimmar. This parade of fright is a shamanistic ritual to ward off negative spirits and safeguard the ancestors of the Horde for another year to come. All allies of the Horde are invited to attend the procession in their scariest attire or costumes, conjure their most terrifying illusions and/or ride through the Orgrimmar streets on their most monstrous mounts. Keeper Gruagg Stormfang will be leading the parade from the Azshara Gate in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar on Wednesday, October 28th at 9PM. ((Server Time)) ========================================================== OOC Event Info Date: WEDNESDAY, October 28th Time: 9PM Server Location: Azshara Gate, Orgrimmar Contact: Tarhoof or Gruagg * This event is part of the Verdant Gathering: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14419762130 * All classes and levels of RP experience welcome * GryphonHeartItems is not required, but it will make the event 20% cooler for all attendees who have it! ...Tarhoof1 Oct 28
Oct 27 Healer for hire [H/A] So I wasn't planning on raiding this tier, but with the news of the new mount in the next patch I guess I will be dipping my toes back into raiding to hopefully earn the mount before it goes away. Basically I wish to become a backup healer, I do not want to raid 3 days a week, preferably only 1-2 days a week. I am a mother and a RPer so I have very limited time to play and still do the things I enjoy in this game. Last tier I did heroic and some mythic in BRF and Highmaul, here is a link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/436805/7/#boss=0&metric=hps I am not new to raiding, been doing it since TBC, but I only play Holy paladin with a mediocre DPS offspec (I'm bad at it, please don't make me DPS). In terms of gear, I will gear myself on my own and use bonus rolls, I will also use my own potions, flasks, runes and so on. So then I am not a burden to the raid group or the guild that is willing to bring me or needs me to fill a spot. I will admit I have only done the first 5 bosses in HFC on normal once, my goal would be to eventually down heroic Archie since that is where the shard drops from when the patch is released instead of being forced to buy a carry on another realm cause I do not currently have a raid team and I would like to preferably earn it. Even after I obtain the mount, if I mesh well with the raid group I will continue to offer my healing as a backup if needed and into Legion . :D I would prefer to raid on horde since this is the toon that is actually geared for raiding and is currently 695ish in PvE gear. I do also have an Alliance toon but she only has pvp gear so she would need a lot of work to be raid ready. Raiding is one of my favorite aspects of the game, I just dont want to have nearly half my week filled with raiding right now. My free days are Tues-Thurs: Any time after 5pm Fri-Mon: I am only available after 10:30pm server So if you would like to give me a shot or need a healer cause someone didn't show, PM me in game or make a post here and I will try to contact you ingame. :) Thanks! ~Side Note~ I would also like to do Silver CMs for a yeti, so if anyone wants to do that, hit me up XDLilyia3 Oct 27