Earthen Ring

Oct 27 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative and direct ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers to raid with? Want to get to know others better before you commit? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Oct 27
Oct 24 WTB Jade Breastplate [A/H] I have been farming this for my Drae pally for a while now, I dont want to do it anymore. So I want to buy Jade Breastplate http://www.wowhead.com/item=14915/jade-breastplate I am willing to pay 25k for it. I can pay Horde or Alliance, if a horde player has it I am even willing to negate the AH cut so you get the full 25k. For Alliance players you can send it to me directly C.O.D. to Lillyia. I am also willing to trade other high priced transmog items for this piece, if you only want one piece I will deduct the value of the item from the 25k based on server value from the undermine journal. http://www.wowhead.com/item=14294/arachnidian-gloves [on a/h] http://www.wowhead.com/item=1168/skullflame-shield [on a] http://www.wowhead.com/item=14926/lofty-gauntlets [on h] http://www.wowhead.com/item=14927/lofty-belt [on h] Also either of these items: http://www.wowhead.com/item=128319/void-shrouded-satchel http://www.wowhead.com/item=128311/coalfist-gronnling So leave a message here or contact me ingame: Lillyia (alliance) or Lilyia (horde)Lillyia8 Oct 24
Oct 24 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 24
Oct 21 [H] Conclave of Darkness The Conclave of Darkness is a monthly In-Character meetup held at Sorrow Hill Crypt in the Western Plaguelands and hosted by the Might of Lordaeron. The Conclave acts as a time and place for more pragmatic and opportunistic individuals to find sanctuary to practice, discuss and research dark magics without the scrutiny of the more dogmatic organizations. Warlocks, Death Knights, or any form of cursed beings or undead are all welcome here, as well as any other like-minded individuals who take interest in such subjects and practices. Location: Sorrow Hill Crypt, Western Plaguelands Lead-by: Kralloas/Hedorom When: Monthly, every 4th Friday @ 9PM Server Time OOC Info: The Conclave of Darkness is an opportunity to inspire interaction between the less savory members of the Horde, and to offer a place for new characters to get their feet wet in such areas. As of right now, as this is a very loosely based event, so any who have an exceptional knowledge of the dark arts ICly or OOCly are welcome to take make of this what you will. This is new and with room for development. Any advice or constructive critique is welcomed and appreciated. The first Council will be on October 23, with Fel Blood as the topic.Kralloas1 Oct 21
Oct 20 Alliance Panda LFG preferably RP Hello! I am slightly new to WoW and I just rolled a Panda on Earthen Ring yesterday. I LOVE it so far, but I am looking for a guild I could join as I am woefully lonely. RP would be a plus =)Soong1 Oct 20
Oct 16 East Coast RP I'm currently on Wyrmrest Accord, tho I do love the friendly people of the server and have learned a lot since my time playing with them. I prefer to stick more towards my own time zone. I was wondering how the population/rp/ and friendliness of the server was. I would like to try and get on the larger populated server...not sure why but this is what I would like. Also I play both alliance and horde, tho I favor horde.Madashine3 Oct 16
Oct 15 [H]<Honor in Every Breath> is back! The sun sets on another day at the deserted, magical city. In the bar The Filthy Animal a low fire burns, barely warming the Blood Elf seated near it. If he feels the encroaching cold, he makes no sign of it, his eyes are focused on the tiny flames. It's a scene that's been repeated night after night; this silent reveire. But tonight it's broken by a soft, feminine voice, "I hear they're thinking about moving this place. The city, I mean." The flame watcher doesn't even look up, "If it does, I'll wave goodbye from a nearby peak." The new voice continues, "I think you should go with it. In fact, I think you should go ahead of it. I've grown tired of watching you sulk. You were meant for better things than this." The insistence in the quiet voice is enough to cause the Blood Elf to turn to face it's owner and a moment of anger creases the lines of his face, "That's what you said when you sent us here. Do you remember all of the faces you said it to? I do..." he looks back, "..they're here...I see them in the flames." "They've taken the last breath, they've earned their peace. You..." The Blood Elf sighs, "...I am not so lucky." The soft voice becomes sharp, "You are not allowed to use them as an excuse to forget who you are! The world is not done with you yet." There is a rustle and then a loud thump as a fur-covered shield lands on the floor near the fire. A deep sigh, "So...all alone?" The voice softens again and begins to fade, "No, not alone. You will find others, grandson. You always do." Honor in Every Breath is back after an extended absence! We're looking for new/experienced/returning players and look forward to 10-man raiding and the Legion expansion. If the guild grows enough we'd like to consider larger raids, but our atmosphere is strictly casual. Our preference is adult players. We've got 4 bank slots, perks, and mumble...yeah, the usual. Roleplay is not required, but if you like it, you will be encouraged! Please contact Enderos or Jesmon in game with questions or to request an invite.Enderos2 Oct 15
Oct 13 LF> Social Guilld I'm looking for a social guild on the alliance side. Currently I'm very busy in real life, but I still would love to enjoy the game to some extent with a semi-active guild where everyone respects each other. If you think I would make a great addition to your guild. Contact me! In-game: Berdy#1160 Thanks! :)Beaveray0 Oct 13
Oct 13 Jed'hin and its creation The content of Turwinkle's Jed'hin video contains misinformation that I have to address: Jed'hin did not originate in Argent Dawn EU. I invented Jed'hin. There are several sources that can be easily found on Google simply by typing "jed'hin" that lead back to me (iseijin/isei-silva) since years ago, it's first conceptualization at around 2011. It can be found as easily as in the first few results, so there even isn't any real sleuting to do. I understand there was no real intent to sideswipe my credit or anything. I don’t blame the Sha'tor or any of the officers for not knowing where Jed’hin came from, but I am a bit peeved that it seems little to no effort was made to find out. If I may also add that what also bothers me quite a bit is that people who see that video will believe that misinformation and essentially, indirectly, discredit my efforts put into jed’hin and all its conceptualization and work to make a draenei sport for the roleplay community. Again, I am not blaming the Sha'tor nor its officers for not knowing, merely disappointed at the lack of commitment to find its (easily found) source.Alkrenon1 Oct 13
Oct 9 [A] Chaos Unsion, 2/13 Mythic Greetings Earthen Ring friends! I come to you from the far away land of Fizzcrank/Aggramar to offer an opportunity for Mythic raiding! Our raiding roster has felt the whip of the harsh September school mistress and we have found ourselves in need of dedicated raiders who want to help us move forward in our Mythic progression. We are an Alliance only guild, and this opportunity would require you to server transfer (and Faction change, if Horde) to Fizzcrank. Our realm is small, and we are one of only two Mythic guilds currently. If the big fish in a small pond analogy appeals to you, you may just like it here! We are a friendly group, happy to welcome new skilled raiders into the fold. Our details are below. I hope to chat with some of you shortly! Sincerely, Èli (AustinS#1445) *Heroic cross realm try outs will be required* <Chaos Unison> offers you Mythic progression raiding! From humble beginnings in 2012, we have grown from a small group of friends puging our raids to a guild that is competitive on our combined realm rankings! Our philosophy is two fold: Make progress and have fun! If you enjoy memes about pugs, think spandex is sexy, and enjoy a raid atmosphere that is both serious and laid back at the same time (yes, it's a paradox, don't question it!), then we might be the guild for you :-D Progression: 2/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel Raid Days: Progression on Tuesday & Thursday Alt Heroic on SaturdayRaid Times: 6:45-10:30pm server (Central) Ideal Applicants (that's you!) We are seeking exceptional players for Mythic progression! There is a place on our team for you if you are... Dedicated and reliable Skilled at playing your character Skilled at mastering raid mechanics Positive in stressful situations Willing to put the betterment of your team above your own personal gain Patient and willing to put in the time and effort needed to down difficult content Looking to have fun and make some great friends Immediate Openings We encourage any player who believes they have something to offer our group to contact us, regardless of our immediate needs. We have immediate open spots for the following class/specs: Tanks Blood Death Knight DPS Rogue- Any Spec Warlock- Any Spec Hunter- Marksmen Death Knight- Frost Healers Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman Please visit our website at www.chaosunison.com and take a look through our policies. If everything sounds good to you, feel free to contact one of our officers in game or submit an application. If you have additional questions feel free to ask! Please contact a member of our leadership team in game! Èli (B-Tag: AustinS#1445) Rhak (B-Tag: Rhak#1213)Emryn0 Oct 9
Oct 8 [A] <Dungeons and Diapers>, Now Recruiting! Hello DnD is a new guild created by a group of older players who have families, but still want to see some endgame content at a plausible pace. We chose the name because many of our founding members have kids under a year old--and some older too! It reflects our current lifestyle--knee deep in NPCs, poop, and crying fleshy creatures. (And we might have some geriatric members too, we'll see!) We have two primary goals: 1. See content. 2. Accept and acknowledge that our guild members might go afk at no notice to take care of their child, etc during dungeons/heroics/raids. That being said, any and all are welcome to join! I just want to be clear that our rate of raid progression will be defined by little balls of chaos beyond our control. So if you're new to the server, or if your guild has died out, or if you're just looking for a new group of players to connect with... Please contact me in game, or respond to this post to inquire about membership. : )Stethane25 Oct 8
Sep 29, 2015 Jolly Good Gentlemen, new guild! Hello Friends, The Jolly Good Gentlemen is a group of long time friends, but we're looking to add some new ones! We have all been friends for years since back in high school. We enjoy casually playing, we enjoy raiding and doing PvP. We have decided that it is time to see if we could possibly get a raid team together, atleast get a few more raiders to have to pug a few less people. We also do 2's and 3's, if you're interested in that don't be afraid to message me. We're looking for all class, races, and all kinds of people to join us in the adventure of WoW. Please message me for anymore information, Phoenix#11104. Good look out there friends!Emmawastonn0 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Free mumble channels to any alliance guild. Free channels with channel admin. Add me in game and I will get you setup. MasterCaedes#1369Taranath0 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 *ahem* @Gori It's your turn. HAPPY BIRTHDAYWhimzee8 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 [H/RP] Brewfest Chug o' War: Sept 27th @ 5PM Hail brothers and sisters of the Horde! The tauren Brewsnout returns to host the 2nd Annual ‘Chug'o'War’ in celebration of Brewfest! Head for the Wyvern's Tail Tavern in Orgrimmar on September 27th, the friendly competition begins at 5PM ((Server Time))! Competitors will participate in a round-robin of downing drinks which are randomly chosen from a wide selection of reserves provided by Brewsnout. But be wary! Any one of these drinks could just as easily to go down like water as they could knock you flat on your back! Strong stomachs reccomended. Winner of the Chug’o’War will claim the illustrious title of Chug Champion! ===================================== OOC Info This drinking competition is a for-fun RP event using dice-rolling to determine the outcomes! When: SUNDAY September 27th, 2015 Time: 5PM Server Location: Wyvern's Tail Tavern, Orgrimmar You can read more about the event and review the dice game in advance by visiting the event thread at the Earthen Ring Roleplay Community website: http://errc.enjin.com/forum/m/19239854/viewthread/23873942-h-2nd-annual-brewfest-chugowar-sept-27th-5pmBrewsnout1 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better and more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Would ER be a good fit for me and a friend? Hello. Firstly I would like to state I have done my due diligence and researched a bit about the various realms. I'm looking to roll with a friend and while WRA, MG and ED have consistent population, I'm looking for something a little more close knit. Where her and I can enjoy the lore and environment without worrying about interference and where we might find smaller gatherings for storytelling and roleplaying. I have also checked out the ER Enjin page, and I like what I see. But joining a community isn't just about what I want, so I was curious if my perspective on role-playing is a good fit for the established group of people who call this place home. I myself am new to roleplaying but testing the waters on WRA I found myself acclimating quickly to many of the "rules". With knowledge of the various demigods and backstory of the races of Azeroth, I prefer sticking to the lore Blizzard gives us, and limiting my interaction with any NPCs to what makes sense. Might I have had a conversation with Gryan Stoutmantle when I joined the People's Militia?Sure, why not? Am I sleeping with Calia Menethil in a secret location while I survived an assassanation attempt by Baine Bloodhoof? This is not the kind of scenario I'd be interested in... I don't really enjoy "roll combat", mostly because I found the few experiences I had trying it on WRA people were dreadfully slow at it, and I enjoy the combat in the medium we've chosen already. I'm open to trying it out with adept people though. I'm looking for great conversations about the events and issues that plague Azeroth. While I'm not interested in roleplaying with a pregnant Worgen DK, I'm not going to blast anyone for trying it. I'm not the greatest at descriptive paragraphs, but I feel I can pump out dialogue with the best of them. I tend to stick to normal emotes offered in the UI unless something really warrants a custom reaction from my character. While I suppose I'd fit into a conservative roleplayer mold, my favorite experience on WRA was roleplaying with a Murloc (that can talk due to Gnomish experiments) in Stormwind. I explained that visiting Pandaria and meeting the Jinyu might inspire her in the midst of the continued slaughter of her Murloc brethren. On WRA and ED, I found a "quantity over quality" issue that I'd like to remedy in a new environment. I truly am new to roleplaying which is why some of the habits seem to throw me off (What exactly is Gilneas Roleplay? Place is in ruins!) but I am a strong believer in supporting the community and paying things forward. I apologize if I'm coming off too analytical or arrogant as well; I truly want to be a part of a good group of people. Lastly, are non-original character names frowned upon? My friend and I were thinking of naming our toons after other fictional characters, probably a couple. I'm all for original and/or clever names (I got Wildhammered on ED) but wanted to try something new. Thanks for reading and any feedback.Bitumen5 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Aeon 13/13 Normal. 4/13 Heroic Aeon 13/13 Normal. 4/13 Heroic Contact Us: Website: http://www.aeon-er.com/ BTags: Tayharr – Lasercock#1689 Celo – Celo#1718 In-game Mail: Tayharr – Earthen Ring Celovalos – Earthen Ring Aeon is now recruiting. Currently raiding Wed – Thursday 9:30-1:00 EST starting 9/24/2015. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE IN THE GUILD TO BE ON THE RAID TEAM. Here in Aeon our Motto is “Strive for more.” We came from a minor progression guild that was 13/13 Normal and 5/13 Heroic. We are a solid group of 8 people but we need more to raid! Most of us are between 8/13-12/13 Heroic. We wanted more from our raid team than just clearing through normal every once and awhile so we decided to make our own guild. What kind of guild is this? We are a heavy-progression guild concentrating on end-game content specifically centered on the highest level of raiding that we can attain. While we cannot field a Mythic team yet we will continue to strive to build one and field one. Currently we will be jumping right into heroics as of 9/24/2015. What character should I bring over? Whatever one that you are the best on; we want the character that you enjoy the most, that you can perform the best on. Currently all spots are open. Who runs the Guild: You do, the guild has a few well-placed leaders that keep the things in place that we are not going to change which will be outlined below. Most of the decisions the guild makes will be through polls. Whatever is highest on the polls for the guild website will be what is decided on in the guild. Example: Think that we need to add another raid day? Let us know we’ll make a poll. Set in Stone: A few things in the guild will be set in stone as these will be the fundamental building block of our Raid/Guild. Loot: Loot will be done via an EPGP Add-on on preset values that you can ask a officer about or is posted on the website. Guild/Raid Team: The Guild and Raid team have nothing to do with one another. So you can be on the Raid team and not in the guild and vice versa. We are keeping this completely separate. So if you want to raid while you are on another server that is completely fine with us. Trial: There will be a minimum trial of 900 EPGP points. Meaning for however long it takes for you to earn 900 points will be how long you will be on trial for. In this guild you get what you put into it. Minimum Bid: No person will be authorized to bid on an Item using Effort Points until they reach a minimum EP level of 1000. What we Expect: We expect you to play to the best of your ability. If you are having a struggle with a boss please fix it. The guild is not here to babysit you or pull you through content. Similarly if you come to us to ask for help we will be more than willing to help you. We have two members that have written several guides on different classes, who have a plethora of knowledge. USE IT. It always looks better if you come to help before we have to intervene. Similarly Guild Rank and/or status makes no difference in the raid, if the Guild Leader is not performing he will be sat as well.Tayharr0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 @Twinks eat Twinkies Hello Guys, Clan Warbeard from Emerald Dream has come to learn that you are a twink guild. I wanted to know if you would like to get some wargames in? We are new and just wanted to have some fun and get some experience. I thank you all for your time. King Bhalgram WarbeardBhalgram2 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 15, 2015 Nightlife recruiting! Nightlife 10/13 normal lead is looking for more for an early morning raid! Looking to start around 8 am server time until 11am. My schedule has changed and am looking for 2 tanks 3 heals and multiple dps to accomodate my what I cant run with the main group anymore. Established guild with a 12am to 3am night raid group. Get ahold of Uddorable for more information!Uddorable1 Sep 15, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Challenge Mode Raffle!!!! Hey guys, My guild has just set up a Twitter account and in order to get our name out there and possibly make more friends we were doing a raffle if you sign up on our twitter. GOLD IS GUARANTEED. What you Get: The Indomitable Title Access to all CM Weapons The Challenger's War Yeti Achievement Points! How do I enter the Raffle? Easy. Just follow us @ https://twitter.com/Lunacy_ER and you will be added into the raffle. Additionally if you get other people to sign up, not only do their names get put in, but your name gets put in once more per person you had sign up. When does this Raffle end? Sept 10th. We will inbox you if you are the winner and you have 48 hours to respond. After that we will redraw a name and it will go to another person. We would also like to find a time to do your CM carry between the 10th and 25th. So please make sure you are available. We will get with you to work out the dates. Do we have to be on the same realm and faction? NO! We have people that can carry Alliance and Horde on any US realm. For any additional info please post on here or get a hold of this character in game! Thanks guys and i hope to see you follow us.Funkycoq8 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Looking for an Ancient Blacksmith. Recently I've been hunting for a specific weapon I want for transmog, however it's an extremely rare recipe that is Bind on Pickup. http://www.wowhead.com/item=7943/wicked-mithril-blade Is what I am looking to be made, I have all the mats and will tip you for making it as it's a rare recipe. Message me whenever, I am around a lot.Razoren1 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 4, 2015 Looking at Loque'nahak right now Not sure how long until someone comes and scoops him up. He's at the Northern most spawn point.Rashesha0 Sep 4, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Ettolrahc the Hunter I'm the Alliance hunter who was trying to help you with Fel Rangari Anaara earlier this evening. I am SO SO SORRY that you didn't get the vial. She was grey to me, I don't know what happened. I feel terrible, and I am willing to try to help you again sometime if you'd like. Just get in touch and we can try to work something out.Bleunienn0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 <H> Lookin for a rp guild I am looking for an active RP guild for Tuomas to be part of. He is a freshly risen Forsaken...im still thinking of his backstory..itll come with time. i love rp, random rp, anything rp...and love dungeons & raids..not much on pvp. any ideas? and yes im an experienced rp player woohoo!Tuomas2 Sep 1, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 (A) The Royal Watch - 12/13 HFC - Recruiting! About The Guild We are simply a group of veteran players who have been in the WoW raid scene since Vanilla/BC. Average age of members is around the mid 30's, we don't tolerate drama, we don't fight over loot, we don't have a website, We just play the damn game, kill big stuff, and have a good time doing it!! (honestly, what more do you want?) Member Expectations -Commit to the raid schedule (RL happens and is understandable, but we expect near perfect attendance) -Due Diligence - Do your part, we are a raiding guild with old school raid values. That means you show up 10min before start time for invites and you show up prepared with gems, enchants, flasks, pre-pots. etc.. - Know your class, be flexible with specs, and strive to push the envelope! - Be an adult! - we don't tolerate drama, if you have beef - you work it out among yourselves and move on. We don't play politics. Raid Schedule Wednesday: 8-10:30 EST Sunday: 8-10:30 EST Current Needs Ranged DPS - On HFC legendary ring quest - 690+ Ilvl Contact Rhylo#1221Bromax1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Anyone from Denver or Colorado? just looking for some locals!Wallu1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 HEY CLAIDI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Gori1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 [A] Seeking Casual, Social and Active Guild! Took a hiatus from WoW after my son was born about 3 years ago and am getting back into the swing of things big time. Currently seeking a casual, active and SOCIAL guild for leveling, dungeon-running and raiding when I hit end-game on both toons. I'm open-minded and easy to get along with, and I like to think I'm pretty damn entertaining when I wanna be. ;-) ANYWAY, let me know if you'd be willing to recruit a player like me! Can't wait to meet ya'll. :-)Lemmiwink0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Cmode silver/gold carry Is there any guilds-horde or alliance that offer a cm carry. I am looking for either a silver or a gold carry. Please hit me up on my btag Anti#1441. Thanks.Brewskie0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 (IC) An ad on the Stormwind Market Board WANTED: Blacksmith with enough time and skill to make a unique commissioned item: a specialized Planisphere, requiring a handful of very precise calculations and cuts to make. Also a specialty in metallurgy requested. I do not have the materials on-hand, but if you are interested in taking on this commission, please write your name here - I'll be checking this docket often - or send me a message, and we can discuss methods of payment for such an item.Arnaud0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 LF cook that knows Kibler's Bits Recipe Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone Horde-side who has a character that knows the cooking recipe Kibler's Bits. I'm more than willing to tip you for your help, and provide all the materials necessary. Let me know if you can help! Thanks very much :)Tarhoof5 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 [A] Tank seeking group or guild for mythic 5m I've recently picked up WoW again, but no longer have the time to commit to a serious raiding guild, and LFR appears to be a bit of a faceroll. I'd like to try out the Mythic difficulty for 5-mans, and see if that would provide some end-game difficulty on a more casual schedule. My tank set is currently iLvl 683, and I've completed up to wave 35 in the endless tank proving grounds.Necap0 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Void-Shrouded Satchel Sold this one too!Gori3 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 [H] The Praxeum - Raiding/RBGs/Arenas The Praxeum is looking to fill our ranks, we have existed as a guild since Wrath of the Lich King and have been raiding and pvping ever since. We are a guild of raiders, pvpers, and casuals here to have fun and help each other be as good at this game as possible; we are a close community that promotes a family atmosphere. We welcome new players as well as experienced players; many of us stream on twitch, we hang out in mumble and have a fun time within WoW. We raid: Thursday, Friday, Monday 8(8:30 start pulling)-11est RBGs Tuesday 8-? (if this is your first day at fight club, you have to fight) Arenas: whenever! usually off nights 8-11 Recruiting: Tanks, Healers, DPS. message in game: Exaltd or Puddin for info and invites. or tweet @bearscore @ThePraxeumER for info!Puddin0 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 [H]<Darkmoon Rising> Roleplayers wanted! Darkmoon Rising Aethina ((We're trying to bring more roleplay back to WoW! While we do raid, dungeon, and pvp, we do so much more than that. We create teams controlled by those who have earned their ranks that are responsible for helping our guild to grow. Teams are given missions and assignments (things to do when you're not busy questing and doing dailies or whatever else) to complete, and are often rewarded for their dedication. We are a fun group who is laid back, and spend quite a bit of time making each other laugh.)) We are the Darkmoon, seeking fellow horde members to join our cause against the evils in this world. Many of us have suffered tragedies, and may even be corrupt due to our past sufferings. Something big is coming to destroy our world. We can feel it, and need every able bodied member to join our cause and prepare for an inevitable doom that is sure to try and consume our world. Recruiting: Open 17+ RP Experience: All RP Immersion: Casual Contact/PR: Aithena, Lorthiras, Thalvius www.darkmoonhorde.guildportal.comAethina0 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 So I click on the last page of this Forum To enjoy what ER used to be...Priced7 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [A] Insurgence is Recruiting! Recruitment We are looking for a raiders (minus mages and druids) looking for a regular raid team. About Insurgence We're a fun group of people ranging in age from early 20s to mid 50s. We are a more 'mature' guild so applicants should expect swearing, sarcasm, and poking fun at your expense as a newbie. It's all in good fun, so applicants should have a sense of humor and 'thick skin. We aren't a tip of the spear type guild, but we make steady, regular progression. Raid Times Weds/Thurs/Sun (in summer) - 8-11 pm server time Who Should I contact? You can contact any of the officers (or guild member if one of the folks below aren't on) in-game for more information, or visit our website at http://www.insurgence-er.shivtr.com/ Allisar (GM) Battletag (Nubs#1963) Isuridides AdilleAllisar1 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 Bloodvine Lens I am looking for a Horde Engineer who has the Bloodvine Lens recipe. I have the mats, and will pay you 5k gold to craft it for me.Horribad3 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 2, 2015 To the people at Lion's Watch @ 1:15ish AM Thank you for such a fun time, funny little note: Exarch Yrel's abilities were helping us, and we were getting the "Lion's Watch is under attack!" message in local defense. Go go gadget coding!Periculum0 Aug 2, 2015
Aug 2, 2015 Hunters: Fel Rangari Anaara On the Southern coast of Tanaan Jungle, directly south of Fang’rila, there is a hunter killer... Fel Rangari Anaara! With nearly five million health and most of her abilities tweaked to dispose of a hunter, she surely is a challenge! I have come close, but a millisecond error allowed her to regain full health. Why is she worth it? She drops a Vial of Health Cleansing (http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=124506/vial-of-fel-cleansing) which allows you to tame Felbound Wolves. Don't bring your non-hunter friends, because no matter how well geared they are, they will get one-shot killed. Give her a try. She will demand your very best skills as a hunter. If you still fail and you want to group up, let me know. Just be aware that only one can collect at time and she has a 10-15 minute rezz timer. If we can get four hunters, we can all walk out with the vial in one hour. Good luck!Hyojin1 Aug 2, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 Need a Feral Druid for your raid team? Hi all, I'm currently 93 feral druid blasting through Draenor to get to 100 and do some raiding. I am looking for an awesome raiding guild thats full of good people and positive vibes. Let me know in game if you could use some feral DPS on your team thanks! ZyerZyer1 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Crimson Hounds Brigade Hi ER, curious as to whether anyone from this guild still hangs around, or if it has reformed in some manner on another server? The leader was Dugald. Looking to get in touch with former members.Aragoth5 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 Selling Felblight Hello all, My sub is up in a week and a half or so and I am unloading my felblight, especially since I really didn't ned it all anyway. I currently have 73 in stock and will gladly sell you some for a fair market price. Because I cannot always check the forum here, or type strange names, please just send me a note via in-game mail with the number you desire and I will send it to you for an arranged price, cod. Yes, I could do the AH but with so many to list it is a bit cumbersome. :) I will probably have more after reset next week when I can do Kazzak again with all my alts so if you don't get some this week I can try again next week. Thanks!Corvaliini0 Jul 25, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 Invitation - Study on Roleplay in WoW A research team at the Pennsylvania State University is studying the complexities and possibilities of roleplayers' text-based communication in World of Warcraft. We would like to invite the roleplayers of Earthen Ring to participate. Participation in this study is voluntary, and all responses will be confidential. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Although you may not benefit personally from the study, the results will help shed light on the unique forms of social interaction that roleplay adds to MMORPGS such as WoW and that are often overlooked by non-gamers. The study consists of an analysis of text chat logs (in and out of character) volunteered by roleplayers. If you would like to volunteer chat logs, please submit them in .txt format (yourcharactername.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: https://sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ As many chat logs as possible is preferred, but any and all are appreciated. **The chat logs will not be shared, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis. (Character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes before submitting the chat logs.** The deadline for chat log submissions is July 23rd. The Earthen Ring roleplay community's collaboration will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study. The Bednar Digital Humanities research team at Penn State appreciates your consideration. Please reply to this post or email us with any questions you may have. Best wishes, Benwick Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick7 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 An open letter to the Horde Dear Reds, It's good to see you again. I look forward to cleaving your faces on the battlefield once more. Ashran belongs to the Nords... I mean the Alliance. Don't forget it. Lots of love, SigmarSigmar17 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 How did you come about playing WoW? I thought it would be an interesting question to ask, see what some peoples actual backstories are. I personally came from playing Everquest for 10 years, my primary character was a Bard in a raiding guild (crazy puller bard capable of insanely impossible pulls and hectic fights) and had a Necromancer as my alt. Eventually, my necromancer became my main because of the fact that I could solo oldworld content (content in EQ was not trivialized next expansion like in WoW). My favorite moment was soloing all of the original Necromancer 1.0 epic except for the death toucher in Plane of Sky. Memories.... Anywho, I started playing WoW a month or two after it came out on Ner'zhul as a gnome warlock. I wanted something that played similar to my necromancer but was not impressed with the warlock. I then tried an orc hunter because I wanted to be "the bad guy" for a change (Woodelf bard and Erudite necromancer, liked the evil theme of Paineel), but did not enjoy the playstyle. Finally, I made my shaman here (I enjoyed being a support / damage dealing class, similar to my bard but I could actually heal and there was no song twisting involved. My wrists have never forgiven me for twisting) and he has been my focus since creation. I will admit that I stopped playing at the end of BC (sadly, WoTLK seems to have been the last awesome expansion) and picked up Warlords because I knew all of the faces I was fighting against and thought it was interesting. My favorite moments in this game honestly all revolved around being a High Warlord. The week that I woke up and saw that I had gotten High Warlord I was super excited. Running around with the two handed mace (my "Lollipop") since every other orc used the axe for the bonus: I wanted to be different, haha. PVPing with my old team for fun after getting it was fun, but I had done that for a long time. Instead, I would ask in World Defense (when you could still talk in it for having a high rank) if any of the Horde places were being attacked and go defend. Decimating the Southshore Innkeep to drop rank so as to not block the next player trying to get HWL. I actually used the mentality of getting HWL during the BC release - I was a High Warlord on the front lines of the defense of the Dark Portal, and it made my immersion that much more. In my mind I was not just another soldier on the front lines. Same went for the opening of the Gates of AQ, although that was a perpetual crashfest. I guess I was more of a role player than I thought. So what is everyone's story? How did you come about playing wow, or playing a single class throughout the years?Periculum17 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 Gooood Morning Tanaan! 6.2 Roleplay Thread Hello, Earthen Ringers! In this thread, me and Thrak'garr will be posting story prompts and possible role playing prompts for the Alliance and Horde, for the 6.2 Hellfire Citadel and Tanaan patch! We'll also be hosting events for each side! This week, "Calm before the Storm" The invasion of Tanaan is upon us. Any day, we will descend upon the Iron and Fel Horde's stronghold, and defeat them, and beat back the Legion, from this world. How does your character prepare for these dark days ahead? Do they pray? Do they train? Do they spend time with their loved ones? How do they spend what may be their last days, before diving into the meat grinder, head held high? And sunday, July 5th, at 5pm EST/Server Time, we'll have an Invasion Party for the Alliance, where we start at the dock of the jungle, and chew(and rp) our way through it like a thousand buzzsaws! Can't wait to see you there!Calithos2 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 LF Horde Pandas Pandaren Nemesis is taking way too long in Ashran. If any horde Panda is willing to sit around and let me kill you about 400 times please let me know. I can reciprocate :)Cuddlebolt5 Jul 7, 2015