Emerald Dream

Aug 7, 2015 <Amicus Maithe> friendly guild recruiting! A new expansion is coming and it looks like a doozy. We could all use a few good friends. Who we are: Our main goal is to provide a place for good people to escape from the elitism and toxicity of certain types of players. We want the nurturing and good-natured feel of the old days in WoW. Amicus Maithe plans to provide a sanctuary of sorts for those nice players that still want to be productive and accomplish goals in a gaming community. We are a social guild of a few rerolls, and will be leveling to 100 (for the 5th time for me, and many more for others). You can expect to raid and do RBGs at max level with us, as we are no stranger to high end content. We also have several alt-a-holics that just enjoy leveling. Our officers all have raid leading experience from Molten Core/AQ20 all the way through BRF. We've even ran pug groups in the first half of HFC. What we are looking for: Players that will enjoy the game with us, and join our group of nice / helpful players. It doesn't matter if you're new, we will teach you and guide you. It doesn't matter if your undergeared, we will gear you. It doesn't matter if you only pvp, we will slay with you. If you can't play every day of the week, don't worry we will be here for the times that you can make it. I have faith that this community of WoW players is still full of great people, and I want to gather those people and play together as a team. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in game!Trueform0 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 RIP WPVP PVP talents just for arenas and BGs. We had a good run, folks.Returnlol57 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 Art!!! Hello people of Emerald Dream! I have recently been inspired to follow my dreams and unleash my true talent! Art! In this thread I will be drawing portraits of any and all who post in this thread! An example of my work may be seen below at post #9. I gave up on the guild thing.Zinte65 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 DAE want to see The Broken Isles be a bit more broken up? They're called the Broken Isles, but its advertised as a New Continent. I'd have liked the zones to be actual islands instead of 5 zones making up one big continent, and then two small islands hanging off the corner of it as seen in this pic: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/august/Panel001.jpg Just a small nitpic. We've never had an expac where the new area/continent/world was a bunch of loosely connected islands. Coulda been fun.Vairal1 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 @Deyonna I saw you last night in tanaan jungle. I was like zomg a wild deyonna appeared! Then you vanished and I was sad.Fenghuo19 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [Rp Idea] Sunwalkers Renewal Ceremony ((Hey all, Ive enjoyed being a sun walker but my primary focus for this is something dedicated to Sunwalkers as well as others. Time of Renewal is something that happens in the Tauren Culture. but I want to make it so for the Tauren Sunwalkers who worship An'she. Ive seen traditional ceremonies done by Thunderhoof Clan with the passing of the day into night ceremony. So why not the opposite.)) ((I was thinking of a once a week ceremony to renew many of the sunwalkers where we all would meet either on the bluff or a designated spot in Mulgore or even Stonetalon Mountains (since it is barely used); here we could take 5 - 10 mins out of our time as a means of celebration for the light. A quick ceremony is also good if you want to get psyched up for a new week of pvp. Paladins are leaders by example and Sunwalkers should represent that by having a time of renewal to feel invigorated and rejuvenated for the next battle, or next adventure, or next awe inspiring moments. And since Tauren act as one, any would be free to join the ceremony from any tribe.)) ((So what id like to know is. 1. What do you think of the idea? 2. Would it be something you could participate in once a week for a few mins? 3. Anything else you would add to it?)) (( See what other realms are saying: Moonguard : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300187537?page=1#2 Venture Co: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300227681Maholta8 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 Turwinkle speaks with Sir Volkhardt Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new episode of Turwinkle Talks with Sir Volkhardt of the Legendary Seven! We learn all about his great RP, his back story, a little about the player and some great advice to those new Rpers out there. So come and join us, won't you? :) So grab a soda, your favorite snack and cuddle up with all the Turwinkle and Volk goodness! https://youtu.be/OPtOiCSAKdY Also, be sure to see the Turwinkle Talks with the guild The Legendary Seven! A great RP Alliance guild! https://youtu.be/nMuTc3GUuhcTurwinkle3 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 Exited, Worried, or Screw you Blizz? How are you all feeling about the announcement an hour or so away? I'm cautiously excited. Since I only started end of Cata/MOP. My first real expansion was a bit of a let down in WOD with all the hype I got sucked into. I want to be excited but trying not to hype myself to much to be let down. What are you guys thinking about the announcement coming today?Valascia28 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 so how to join clan battlehammer? i have a dwarf priest (lv74) and my friend has a dwarf warrior (lv91). so how to contact cb and join in? thxAptemis5 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 <Dark Enclave> [A] Recruiting for raiding! 2Everglow42 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [RP] Warlords of Azeroth ((Disclaimer: this is my first time writing AU RP. Be gentle.)) Dismantle the Horde. Jaina remembered when she spoke these words at the Siege. She had hoped that Varian would end the Horde that night. Hoped in vain. Instead, the warmongering Horde was offered mercy, and Garrosh was given the courtesy of a trial! Disgusting. She was tired of making concessions to the Horde. They needed to be put down, once and for all. She snapped out of her memories and looked at the high elf standing before her. “Are you sure you want to do this, Jaina? There is no turning back.” “Just send me through the timeway, Kairoz. There is nothing left for me in this world. Oh and don’t forget the gunship and its cargo.” Kairozdormu grinned wickedly and opened the portal, sending Jaina through along with her retinue. She would need to go back in time to when the Alliance was at its peak, and turn the tide of war. Kairoz muttered to himself, "If it hadn't been her, it would've been someone else..." * * * * * * * Northrend. The beginning of the Third War. Jaina has successfully traveled to alternate Azeroth and showed Arthas visions of the future should he follow his current path. They now march into the frozen continent seeking Frostmourne. The howling wind cut to the bone, and Arthas wasn’t even shaking. The Alliance expedition had been in Northrend for months and the chill had hardened their nerves. Jaina and Arthas walked into a cavern where a runeblade floated above an ominous dais encased in ice. Frostmourne. As they neared the cursed weapon a chilling voice rang out across the frost. “Wield me, Arthas. Claim your destiny. You will all be liberators.” Arthas stared the blade down, tightening his grip on his warhammer. “And what, Frostmourne, must we give in return?” The sword blazed a brilliant blue. “Everything.” Arthas looked at Jaina and turned away from the dais. They walked towards the cave’s entrance. The blade boomed across the hall, “You would reject this gift?” “Blast it down.” Arthas motioned to the siege engineers who were waiting in the antechamber. They aimed Alliance rockets from the future at the blade. “This was not our destiny,” Frostmourne cried in despair. Jaina smirked at the blade before turning out of the room, “Times change.” The engineers fired, and the rocket blasts melted the ice surrounding the blade. Arthas then rushed into the room and leaped across the flames of the explosion, bringing his paladin hammer in a downward arc onto the exposed blade. Frostmourne shattered in all directions, and a dark blue liquid oozed out of its remains. Arthas, Jaina, and their engineers headed back to base camp. As they crossed the ridge, the Alliance forces gathered below cheered at their outlines. Arthas raised his hammer and called out in a booming voice, “We will never be Scourge! But we will be liberators!” Raucous cheering erupted from the camp below. He turned to the engineers behind him, “Prepare the gunship. Drop those mana bombs on Icecrown. I want to see this entire continent melt.” Jaina grinned wickedly. With the Scourge eradicated, the Eastern Kingdoms would retain their strength. It would then be a simple matter for this world to be liberated from the inchoate forces of the Horde...Siddis6 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 To all the upcoming Demon Hunters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YkXmebAGM Your pick. Just change Power Rangers to Demon Hunters.Nolln2 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 WoW Legion I'm gonna be maining demon hunter nuff said.Frinkls17 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 So about flashfire/flashscrub I am his roommate or the priest kitstar. Just to let you guys know try to be a bit nice to him, He has autism and he refuses to take his medication. Today he was so upset he was saying how he wants to find deytonas address and such.. But in reality hes afraid to fly on a air plane and spends all his SSI on his rent. And becomes afraid easy.. Just be careful you hurt his feelings by killing him 1v1 and in 2.9 seconds and he was punching his self over it.. You need to tell him sorry for hurting his feelings and offer him a cookie so he will feel better :)Ventrixx9 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [RP Event] Tall Tales and Epic Fables Event name: Tall Tales and Epic Fables Day and time: Thursday, Agust 6th at 9:00PM Location of event: Thunderbluff, in the amphitheater across from Baine. Brief summary: Once again, come, join us as we gather to share epic adventures and quiet parables. We shall gather at the amphitheater in Thunder Bluff and share what we have see, what we have heard, and what we know. All of our Horde brothers and sisters are invited, though please keep you pets and demons at home. ((Those wishing to share a story, it's best to keep it no longer than 10-15 minutes, and even better if you have it macroed, though improvisational stories are welcome as well. If you would like a calendar invite, let me know here or in game. This will continue to happen once a month.)) Faction: HordeTakota3 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 BE or NE? Gonna be lotta elves haha BE or NE?Oathgar10 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 DH Regulations Since there will be so many demon hunters roaming around Azeroth, figured we should regulate it a bit. DEMON HUNTER REGULATIONS: Hunter Orange Requirement - Hunting any demon from 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset during the demon hunting season, is unlawful unless the hunter is visibly wearing a vest, coat, jacket, or coveralls that are either solid hunter orange or camouflage hunter orange. This requirement applies throughout Azeroth on both public and private land. Bag Limits - No more than two demons may be taken from Azeroth during the 2015-2016 demon hunting season. Both demons need to be tagged with an either-sex permit. The hornless permit is not valid with the two demon limit. Hunting Hours - It is only legal to hunt demons 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after sunset. Permit Pricing - Either-Sex Demon Permit: 30g Hornless Demon Permit: 15g Demon Tagging Process - Every player who kills a demon must immediately: 1. Make a game tag with the hunter’s name, date, time and zone of kill. 2. Attach the completed game tag to the demon at the place where it fell. 3. Fill in the demon permit with date, time and zone of kill. Allowable Hunting Equipment - Potions/flasks, engineering gadgets, daggers, fist Weapons, one-handed axes, one-handed maces, one-handed swords. ***See Vedma for the Demon Hunting CANs and CANNOTs***Donkey2 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Gamescon wow new expac stream starts in 5 *sits on couch, grabs throw blanket and Chihuahua and anxiously awaits* Will this turn wow around or will it suck worse than WoD?Arn234 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 [A] <Noc> Lives! Fixed. Make a new thread.Biggy249 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Edgelords & Linkin Park I just know over half of you on this entire server are going to roll a Demon Hunter while watching Naruto and slamming back Redbulls. Artifacts killed role-play. Emerald Dream is dead. If you can't beat the !@#$ posts, join em'.Myis10 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 New Classes Had a thought! DH is only Night or Blood elf. That's the first time in a long time they have really limited a new class to only a small number of races. Do you think with the new pvp system, and them trying to balance things accordingly better...that we might see more race driven classes in the future? Assuming the balancing works out better in this new system, and they are better able to keep all classes on a close to equal footing. Would you want to see more new classes for the races come about? And if so what ones?Valascia2 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Blizzard! Finish the Game! http://i.imgur.com/LsbPljH.jpg Found this pretty funny when I saw it. Took a screenshot to make sure I wasn't seeing things since it was so fast. Ahaha!Jigowat14 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Prestige Rank Obviously this is going to be for honor as a new currency system however will this effect outside of Instance zones such as world pvp honor kills? We know that the new talent systems (as of yet) for pvp will not be introduced outside of the zones.Spartanic1 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 QotD: Why do boys play healers? Looking at you Hebro.Zeales53 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Rate this xpac! Since tomorrow it seems that the next xpac is going to be revealed, I assume that they're done with continuing the story of WoD and are moving on. I'm sure there will be another patch to keep us semi interested but i'm also sure that it won't contain any new actual content. So I ask you Emerald Dreamers. What would you rate this xpac from 1 to 10? Be sure to give details as to why.Jalën51 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Not quitting thread No Im not quitting. But I will be ending my sub for a bit starting today. Not because of the new xpac, not because PvP sucks, and no not because Bandit Lounge and Frozenkisses are wannabe wow thugs who made IRL death threats to me because of a game lol. #nerdz. But Im going to take a break for a couple months to start my degree and get my life in order because wow is simply too time consuming. I started playing again a couple months ago and ive been slacking on my fitness and other irl things. Plus Ill be working and going to school both full time and wont have time for wow. So Ill see you guys in a few months :) plus Ill still be on twitter and HotS. So feel free to hmu. XoxoxoxoAskari8 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 We are doomed!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTATaurox5 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 New Honor - Questions 1. Does this mean honor is no longer a "currency"? As I'm not sure if it's just points or a currency. 2. If it's not a currency and they don't want gear to effect pvp, is pvp gear gone now? And we need pve gear with said talent sets?Valascia6 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Good news everyone! (not legion) Patch 6.2 Hotfixes - August 5 Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) Garrison Followers Talonpriest Ishaal's Last Rites ability should now correctly be considered a stun effect. The effect lasts 3 seconds when used against other players, and shares diminishing returns with other stun effects.Vayris7 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Demon hunter new class. So what do you men and women's and boys and girls think?Fenghuo2 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Looks like WPvP is happening in Legion "Horde and Alliance are at eachother's throats" Wonder how that'll be fleshed out. Please lead to good open-world PvP.Sharp0 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 New PvP stuff I LIKE ITTaelyren3 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Does ANYONE play around now? OOC: I am desperately trying to find arena partners who play during this time. 7AM-3PM. I am really open to any viable comp for a warrior. I really just want to get an early team going guys. I do not play much at night (real life sux) I have 1750 EXP w/ 1650 CR.Haduk2 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 EMERALD DREAM SPOTTED. http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/news/Taelyren0 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Whatchya' drinkin' ? Got my lineup ready. A pirate's gotta drink and the only acceptable brews are those from god damn TEXAS! Prosit from DFW! http://i.imgur.com/nLSK4JF.jpgPirateyarrg23 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 WTS Darkmoon Replicas!!! Your choice Message me ingame.Mclovin0 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 <A worgen head impaled on a pike with note> ________________ Hear ye, hear ye. Due to recent conflicts, which include, but are not limited to: 1) the assault on the Forsaken Front; 2) the occupation of rightful Forsaken territory beyond the Greymane Wall in Silverpine; 3) the ambush of a Defiler's raiding party on Fenris Isle; 4) general fleabaggery; Executor Angus McFife of the Defilers of Arathor has issued an execution notice for any worgen found north of the Forsaken Front. Further, it seems The Päck desires war. War they shall receive. Signed, Angus McFife Executor of the Defilers of Arathor ________________ (( Looking forward to some great RP/RP-PvP with the Pack in the future. Here's to it! ))Angusmcfife294 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Opinions please Speaking of rogue PvP of course: what are your openers and rotations? I'm switching back and forth between mut and combat trying to test a few things but am not getting the burst damage expected? Any advice please?Râvèn3 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Stranglethorn Vale walkup RP hub(updated OP) Updating the OP due to a vile buildup of Alliance to our north. The 73rd amongst others is working to turn Duskwood into an RP hub as well! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300817286 The promise of Walkup RP for both factions and the occasional skirmish are all to promising! Most of the activity is at night but if enough RPers start appear perhaps it can expand further. (Not sure on where exactly earthspear is based in STV but they are in the region) *A letter is posted on the warchiefs board all across Azeroth and Draenor* ... We have a variety of guilds stationed in the region and will love to any RPers come join us down in STV or on our raids further north :DAerinas64 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 New Expac Cinematic Leaked! https://youtu.be/PGPFmrxRwpkTobi8 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Transfer for RPPVP Guild Hey! So just came back to the game after a bit of a break. TN where I have called home for years is pretty much dead may it RIP. So I moved over here on my little undead monk. Looking for a small to mid sized guild who is equal parts rp and pvp or pretty close to it, as I enjoy rp but not 24/7 and the same with pvp. So any pointers on who to look into/talk to would be great!Valascia17 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 @Darkmoon Defilers and Uno Mas That bg ow. nodnodbownodpatTaelyren14 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 LF RP-PvE Guild Hello. My husband and I are looking for an RP-PvE guild. Both of us are expierenced RPers and are also looking for progression in PvE. We are returning players from a year hiatus from WoW and are working on our first level 100 characters. Please post more than just a plain recruitment message. We want to know more about the personalities in the guild and hopefully find a forever home and awesome family.Jenias2 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Level 70 twink guild (horde) <Kakorraphiaphobia> is a brand new 70 twink guild now recruiting all types of twinks for PvP/PvE action! No real requirements besides being level 70! We are very new and very small atm but all of our players are really active! If you are interested stop by the server and whisper either Aqillos/Arríètty/VêndetoMacedonian79 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 [RP - H] Smash and Grab Homecoming The clearing of the mists around Pandaria was only ever relative. They came and went, from thin wisps to thick, sea-level cloud and all manner of stages between. Calm waters and a steady slosh against the bow. Goblins and dwarves scampered around the deck in a cacophony of short strides. A lone pandaren on the port side, spray evaporating from the tips of his fuzz to leave deposits of salt replacing the Durotar sand. A surly dwarf at his side, who might have been more anxious were it not for his heavy pockets. "Apologies fer the rough welcome," Tavish stroked his beard, "They wee gobbos are always fear't o'... unfriendly soldiers on the boat." Sheetotum had been stopped by a goblin at the gangplank in Booty Bay and put under scrutiny by a second standing on his colleague's shoulders, "Insignia? Rolling into port with a Horde panda? Stand straight, right? Upright! Like you ain't a troll! You see this? Dust! No time to wash off all this Durotar muck before we leave! Stay by the side, hopefully it's gone by the time we get there! Keep still down there! Look at this hair! Can we braid this? Might be easier to hide him in a barrel! Might be easier to transport Vol'Jin himself! Ach, get aboard!" Only gold quietened them. Among friends in that respect, on both sides of the faction divide. "Awbody's eyes on that portal," Tavish mused as stubby fingers scratched his cheek, "Naebody cares aboot this place nae mare. Takin' what we please." The continent began to form on the horizon beneath the mists, a great, floating slug. "I wish only to stake a claim," Sheetotum tugged at his armour, "Make some easy money here. Lost so much to Draenor, you wouldn't believe. The gold moves only one way through that portal. As the Horde demands..." Tavish swivelled his head so fast he was in danger of whiplash, "Watch yer mooth! Aye there's goblins here but dinnae be 'hinkin yer with yer mates." Sheetotum held up a palm in apology, "I forgot myself. I appreciate your risk, I do." "Oh ye dae, aye? Then open yer lugs and listen; naebody's yer pal here and naebody's yer pal oot on that rock either. Awbody's oot fer theirselves. It's pure exploitation here, dinnae forget it." Sheetotum almost laughed to hear this, "I do not remember the last time you sounded so pleased at a situation." And Tavish did laugh, loud and hearty at himself, "Ha! I am, I really am. It's madness oot there, utter madness. The aftermath o' war, guys oot in the forests and jungles goin' full native. Things you wouldnae believe." "Let us hope it will not be a wasted trip," Sheetotum shielded his eyes, "I will only have been missed if I return empty handed." "Aye, well," Tavish paused a moment and went with it, "Welcome haim. I had best say it, naebody else here will."Sheetotum14 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Wtb Server Xfer Hello, I am looking to trade 45k for a server xfer from Bleeding Hollow to ED, have gold already on ED.Måverick9 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 ds2: SOTFS on PC Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin Anyone got it?Zeales3 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 QotD: 1 Year Predictions We've all seen the low sub numbers... We've heard the new expansion rumors.... We know the movie will be out by this time next year.... My question is how do you think the game will be affected by all of this? We've seen the bloat that WoD brought with nostalgia and good marketing.... do you think the new expac and movie will follow suit? How low do you think the numbers go? How (if at all) do you think this might change the player base, communities, etc? Any and all predictions are welcomed. I personally hope for some consolidation of servers and a better city hub in the next expansion. This expansion lacked a community (twitter helped) But Im my opinion, I see the numbers dropping lower... But I also think the next expac its closer than we know, and I really believe that we will see a huge spike in subs around movie time next year. With how they are pitching the loss to the community ("Our other games are doing great!! :^)") I think Blizzard is perfecting the art of making money, but losing sight of the games that brought them here. I honestly think the next expac will still be a half-hearted cash grab released next to the movie as one last hoo-rah before the game truly dies...but I'd love to stick my foot in my mouth if Im here to* read this next year.Yiggby36 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 [RP] Indecisive (( Ambient Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amdGustA3sM )) http://i.imgur.com/r5FKN6j.jpg The sun begins to set in the Hinterlands. The birds flying high in the sky as the day slowly comes to a close. A quick hush occurs with the following sound of the wind rustling the leaves on the trees within the valley. http://i.imgur.com/fojxrOU.jpg The wind carried a pine scent as it brushed past the General that was finishing a patrol on the troll camp. He returned to Aerie Peak distraught and confused. As he dismounted his steed, the weight of the world fell on his shoulders. He stood in silent contemplation of what he should do before entering the bunker to eat alone. http://i.imgur.com/svsCSC9.jpg With his hood on, the General began to eat his dinner while thinking to himself. "Lyle has been missing for months now" he thought to himself. "We just figured out the name of those that took him, and our only source won't reveal the location of where they are keeping him" The General continues chewing his food and sits back in his chair. "What am I to do....the Horde are still gathering in the Stranglethorn as well..." He thinks back to the days when they were based in Lions Landing. "Wish I could have been there at the mission in Azshara" The General looked down at the table and sees the Book of Heretics and picks it up and looks at it intently. "I could have stopped all of this from happening. I could have prevented all this pain and suffering." He slumps down in his as his hood covered more of his face. "I'm not sure what to do anymore. Nobody has responded to my call for arms against the Horde in Stranglethorn, and the Stormwind reserves are being used to finish off the Iron Horde in Tanaan Jungle" General Jalen then sighs to himself "And the location of Lyle is still unknown. Unless we pursue the leads that we have, we can't find him." He firmly grasps his face and looks down. "Do I risk everyones lives in order to pursue our own desires? Or do we claim Lyle dead and take our fight to the heart of the Stranglethorn?" "Umm....sir?" Jalen looks up and sees Dionysiuss. "You usually have your hood down while eating. Is something the matter?" The General slowly lowered his hood and stood up and beckoned his pet over. "Nothing is wrong Dionysiuss. Has anything come up in your search?" He shook his head. "No sir, we're still trying to get more information out of our prisoner. Perhaps you could give us a hand?" The General sighed, "Fine. Lead the way" Jalen blew out the candles exited the bunker. With the star lit sky, trees rustled one last time, as the General entered the holding cell. http://i.imgur.com/bufgglm.jpgJalën8 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 Monk Burst Questions This is for the monks WPvP-ers out there. First Chi Explosion vs Hurracane kick, which do you use for WPvP? I'm leaning on Chi Explosion but I REALLY like the 1v1 burst of hurricane kick. And how do you deliver on this? Do you use Storm, Earth and Fire? I saw a youtube video of a glad saying that it could add 40% to the above abilities because they are AoE, but I dunno if its lag but a lot of the times the clone just bugs out and refuses to hurricane kick! Also I know Xuen doesn't use this, so I don't know I still have it macroed cause it looks funny. Edit* Oh and posting this here because I care only for WPvP, and WPvP only exists in ED, or so I hear.Frinkls34 Aug 5, 2015