Oct 7 Heal/Dps LF Guild Looking for a guild to go through heroic/mythics with (Group of 3) Boomkin, Resto Shaman, Arms warrior, 850+ ilvl Add Bayzo#1972Chippyfin7 Oct 7
Oct 7 7/7H Havoc DH LF Guild LF mythic progression guild WoW: Numerous server firsts. (Vanilla/TBC/Wotlk/Cata.) Top 5 oceanic guild/sub 200world. SWTOR: Premier Oceanic guild -Oceanic Firsts Wildstar: Premier Oceanic guild -Oceanic Firsts Class: DH Havoc Alt Healer. +10AEST (7-12pm) Ideally 3-4 nights per week. Hit me up in game to discuss or link site. Cheers, Nyur. Nyur#1540Nyur0 Oct 7
Oct 7 850 Resto Sham LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild Hi Guys, I'm looking for heroic/mythic raiding guild to call home in Legion. I used to raid as a mythic raider and was raid leader and GM of the guild back in MoP. In WoD I took a break from WoW. I have just come back about 8 days ago into the new expansion and looking to get back into serious raiding with a solid raiding team. I've pugged 7/7 N and already and am 850ilvl. I have a lot of experience raiding at a high level and being an ex-RL of a mythic team I'm not a joke :-) Im flexible in terms of my days. I work Mon-Fri and only get home/online around 730pm ST. My weekends are flexible and don't really have any major commitments. Please do add me on my battletag kash#12698 Faction/server xfer is no problem but prefer to stay on Frostmourne if possible Thanks, kash#12698Magicx2 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H] Tactical Teamkillers - Read More Hello Frostmourne, you've probably heard of, or maybe even been apart of <Tactical Teamkillers> when we first arrived during the beginning of MOP. Unfortunately towards the end of the expansion, real life called and we had to separate ourselves from the Warcraft community, after we came back, we played on Barth with a few real life mates but have now decided to return to Frostmourne. However, as the title states, we are back, for good this time. What are we currently looking for? Tactical Teamkillers has always based themselves off WPvP, that being said, many of the members were high end rated players, and some even rank one during the start of MOP. We are currently targeting players who are active, loyal and love themselves some WPvP, PvP and yes, we will be doing PvE next expansion too. One of our main purposes that we discussed before we agreed to start up the guild again, was how we were going to manage our members. We don't want to be the typical take everybody type of guild which results in max members, full of alts and highly lacking in activity, nor will be a guild who takes players who spam propaganda or hate in trade to other members. With that said, this is the very reason we question each member individually, and follow a set of rules and guidelines before recruiting each member. We are strictly after players who either have, -Experience in either PvP or PvE -Highly enthusiastic and willing to learn -Determined to obtain higher rating next season -Love WPvP and other events And most importantly, are active, we want players who enjoy the game for what it is, and play whenever they have the spare time. We don't have a target for age, however a level of maturity is always preferred when applying. That being said, this guild has been known for their fair share of forum banter, and we do in fact encourage forum banter in a respectful manner. The guild will offer the following activities: - Regular WPvP events. - Regular RBG nights for both main and alt team. (When organised) - Regular PvE nights when sorted with the raid team for preferred times. (When organised) - Support and advice with Arenas and Battlegrounds. - A social environment to be apart of. - A strong capable guild to fight along side you in the time of need. - Mini-Games with prizes such as 5v5/1v1s We also have our own voice program which is used frequently. Why do we claim to be #1? This guild simply provides an experience other guilds can't. -We were one of the first guilds to complete all gold challenge modes. -We were the #1 guild RBG team on FM during MOP -We are, and always will be the #1 WPvP guild on Frostmourne. - We have extremely talented players with rank one titles in guild (Check Roster and Guild Achievement for progress of titles) Note: In order for some progress to show, the player must be honored rank/reputation or higher within the guild and can take up to 24 hours to update. We have two Guild Masters, to avoid unfairness within decisions etc and provide a larger range of variety and availability within the guild. We are also looking for loyal members to start filling the ranks of the guild, however the guild does follow a set of rules regarding how ranking works, and who does what, we highly recommend you read the Guild Info and Document we've created for more information. This guild is a very close community full of hand picked members, this is the reason we've been so strict on recruitment, our guild has gone as far meeting each other in person, so to be accepted into this community is a privilege. This guild is strictly NOT for players who have no intention of committing or staying in one place, the guild will require time to rebuild and if you are not patient, you're best to look elsewhere. That being said, the members who have the patients and are helpful, will find themselves highly regarded in the near future. To the recently rejected applicants: We apologize to you, and most importantly to the rest of Frostmourne, we understand your frustration but sometimes it's for the best. Unfortunately, we've noticed that during the state of rejection, a player may obtain the urge to spam trade chat, or other members out of frustration, if you feel this urge, please contact the appropriate health clinic and seek the much required medical attention. Thank you. Thank you for your time Frostmourne, and if you are interested, please either contact Chiki or myself in game, or add our battle tags at CheekiBreeki#1547 and NJay#11756.Njay35 Oct 7
Oct 7 WTS Heavy Junk Box ( 10% DMF ) Selling Heavy Junk Box Service for players after 'The Insane' Title, until the beginning of legion. With this week being DMF, I would advise if you are interested in going for the title, to make progress on the boxes this week as a 10% buff will decrease the amount of boxes you'll need to get exalted. With a good price I can get the whole total amount of boxes for you in a couple of days. Thanks Whisper me in game & we can discuss furtherMotaro12 Oct 7
Oct 7 Overcrowded... The world quest linedance is becoming increasingly tedious, especially for horde players...How about opening up those free transfers Blizz? Or are you too busy counting all that gold from transfer fees?Scabs17 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H] GUILD MAK'GORA! BUILD TRUMPS WALL Dmacc vs Spinningmonk <Build Trumps Wall> UTC+10:00 Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-10. Aiming to clear mythic, friendly atmosphere. 7/7 Heroic. Contact Rio#11595 / dmac16#1960Cove2 Oct 7
Oct 6 [A]<Toilet Emoji>(7/7N)(3/7H)- Need RDPS Title says it all fellas. We are an AU East Coast based guild made up of 25 - 30 blokes who have been raiding for yonks. Raid Times (Server Time) Wed: 8pm - 11pm Thurs: 8pm - 11pm Sunday: Sometimes. ---------- PM me in game if interested or for more information. Thanks for your time, SamPinkles3 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A] <Tilt> 6/7H Mythic focused Guild <Tilt> 6/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Currently looking for Ranged DPS, preferably Mage. Raiding, Thursdays / Sundays / Mondays - 10:00 pm to 1:00 am AEDT. - 7:00pm to 10:00pm AWST. - 9:00pm to 12:00am AEST. Apply atîmp1 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A] <Gaytime> Late Night 4/7H <Gaytime> on Frostmourne (Alliance) is currently recruiting for 10 man/flexible heroic progression raiding. We are currently progressing through heroic Emerald Nightmare and are looking to grow our team into mythic progression. Our guild focuses on progressing through current content with a positive attitude and having fun. Our raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Monday 9:00pm - 12:30am server time. Our raid leadership has extensive mythic raiding experience. Emerald Nightmare: (7/7N) (4/7H) Please contact me in-game or add my battle tag Marsha#11318 or Flottz#1131 for more information!Tronsie2 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A] <Legacy Esports> 7/7 H LFM <Legacy Esports> is new guild that is made up of bunch of friends and we are looking for more people to join us raiding to push to mythic raiding content. We are pretty casual guild but hard progressing guild when it comes to progression At the moment we raid: Wednesday 730-1100 Thrusday 730-1100 Sunday 730-1100 we are currently looking for 2 healers to fill up the raid Preferably Holy pally Priest Monk and any additional DPS and tanks wants to come join us also welcome For any more information whisper Soulol, Outasite or Tallychamp in game or post down below.Soulol6 Oct 6
Oct 6 855+ group of four lfg NZ time [A] We are a NZ group of friends looking for a new guild. We have previous raiding experience and have been playing WoW on and off since BC. We all have full time jobs as such we do not want to raiding late. We would like a guild with a raid time that ends no later than 10pm server time. Item Level and Spec Scortum 855 Enhancement Shaman Stormiñ 860 Restoration Shaman Vincent 860 Feral Druid Bifkin 860 Prot/Fury Warrior Please message in game MyC00l#6266Scortum2 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H] 848 Fire Mage LF prog raiding guild Hello, long-time lurker and first time poster here. Returning player (from WotLK) seeking a solid raiding guild that clears both end-game raids and mythic + dungeons. A flexible schedule allows me to commit a minimum of 4 days a week. Hence, a guild that raids 3-4 evenings a week would be ideal. ^^ Looking for 9/10pm SVT raids. Add me via battletag @ "Raphael#1854" or "Kaledis" in-game Thank you for your perusal and have a lovely day ahead! :3Kaledis1 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A] <Natus Vincere> 5/7H - Recruiting Hello! <Natus Vincere> (7/7N, 5/7H) is a serious but friendly raiding guild that aims to have fun and down bosses at the same time. We are made up of ex-mythic raiders and only aim to have exceptional players that can play their class well can go above and beyond their normal duties of tank/heal/dps. We are looking for committed players only that can show up on time. We run a family looting system and raid as a TEAM. We look to gear up everyone and move forward as ONE team. Being late for raids is letting the team down and will hold us up in mythic progression - so again, committed players only. Raid Times Thursday and Sunday 7:30pm - 11:00 pm SVT Currently Recruiting We are looking at filling the last few spots in our core group to start pushing for Mythic progression as we prepare to expand to a 20 man roster: DPS - 2/3 range DPS spots - 1 exceptional melee dps spot Healers - Holy/Disc Priest Any exceptional players who play classes that are not listed above are still encouraged to apply. Requirements - Have 7/7 N at least - Have 850+ ilvl - Have a microphone. Communication is a must! - Be a SMART raider: Know your class and go beyond 'normal' raid duties (For example, dps as well as heal as a healer - our healers pull 50k dps as well as 220k+ hps. As a dps, volunteer to do extra mechanics as well as use things like speed buffs at the appropriate times without being told) Please add kash#12698 or Fullmetal301#1695 for more info!Kqt0 Oct 6
Oct 5 [Tank] ilvl850 LF guild hello, i'm a ilvl 850 LF a relaxed raiding guild thats looking to start on normal mode, preferably between AEST 7pm - 11pm, currently on the horde side, but happy to change faction and servers Im available 7 days a week, pst for more info, happy to chat and answer question if required, or add my b-tag bayonetta#1201Chitori2 Oct 5
Oct 5 [A] <Jelly> Week Day Raiding Recruiting. Jelly is a guild formed by a group in real life mates. We all work evenings, and we couldn't find a day time raiding guild so we decided to make one. We range in raiding experience from new players to Mythic raiders on alts. We want you to come and join us! RAID TIMES: Wed & Friday 10AM-2PM AEST Add me on RealID and have a chat, or whisper any of our friendly members by typing "/who Jelly" Nidorn#1163Devilin3 Oct 5
Oct 5 [A] LF Rated Battleground Team I have a main team that I play with during work hours as they are american. I always find myself looking to join a good RBG group for 3PM AEST+ until late. I main Boomy/Rdruid, I am currently 1950 CR with 2k+ EXP in RBG, I am vocal and have good strats. I currently play at 2400-2600 MMR, if this seems to fit your group please add my Btag. Patrick#11485Motlop0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Legion Item Supplier LFW [1/5] Hello, I am in need of some buyers who are looking for a long-term supplier of several items found in game. These items will change price depending on what is worth what, but naturally, it will be lower than AH prices. [Within reason] Items I supply are the following; Arkhana - 8g 50s per Leylight Shard - 35g per. Chaos Crystal - 850g. Green Items - 30g Blue Items - 40g Epic Items - 450g Azshara Salad - 125g per Other Foodstuffs can be negotiated. Foxflower - 55g Dreamleaf - 50g Starlight Rose - 145g Fjaarnskaggl - 55g Yseraline Seeds - 5g per Aethril - TbT Stonehide Leather - 4g per Stormscale - 4g per. --------------------------------- Prices will be updated as frequently as required. An in-game mail message will be sent informing you of the changes. When deciding what method of delivery you require, it is important to consider your need. Whatever your needs are, I have 3 methods to suite all sorts of requirements. 1. Constant - This choice will tell me that you wish for ALL my supplies to be sent your way with the above prices via CoD. 2. Split - After a day, I half my supply and send it your way. This will reduce the likelihood of over-supplying. Send Via CoD or In-game. 3. Specific- You give me a figure you'd like each week or day, and I meet the quota before the days end. Sent via CoD I take this very seriously, and if an agreement is made, I will honour it. I have done this in the past, and it has worked out to benefit buyer and seller alike. However, if you waste my time by leaving items in CoD for 30 days, I will mute you and never again offer my services to you. This is a long term agreement, but obviously you may cancel at any time. Give me at least 1 or 2 days warning so I can cease supplying you. Preferred medium is In-game mail with the latter being via direct messages. If you are interested in my services, send me an in-game message or add me directly to discuss what you need. Posting here is also an option, however I will check this page not as frequently. Diabolical#1469 UPDATED; 12/10/2016 Mute List; Empty - Thank goodness. # of Customers [Max 5.] 1.Vyrewatch0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Papal Fez If you're interested pm me in-game or add my btag: Pezy#11852Pezy0 Oct 5
Oct 5 LGBT Guilds? Hi guys, Nice and simple, any LGBT guilds here on Frostmourne? :)Iavana10 Oct 5
Oct 4 <Indoor Kids> [A] 5/7H, 7/7N LF CORE RAIDERS Howdy guys/gals, We are a new Legion guild looking for some more members to fill core raiding spots. We are particularly looking for a HPALLY and RDPS but will consider exceptional players of any class. 1. Raid times: Sun,Mon,Wed / 7:00pm - 10:00pm AEST 2. Realm: Frostmourne 3. Faction: Alliance 4. semi-hardcore 5. Current progression: 5/7 Heroic, Normal on farm We are a friendly(mostly) bunch of Aussie/NZ players looking for some keen raiders to take on legion content and become an integral part of the Indoor Kids team. Whisper myself or Kraknarok if you are interested, come along to a guild run and see if Indoor Kids is for you :).Stickupkid0 Oct 4
Oct 4 [A] <Daybreak> 4/7M LF TANK ASAP <Daybreak> is a newly formed guild on Frostmourne Alliance, built by an active and mostly 13/13 M core from the remnants of many past and present guilds. We are currently 1/7 M EN, and are looking to have a very bright tier with ren dying Sunday! Wednesday 7:30-11pm svt Thursday 7:30-11pm svt Sunday 7:30-11pm svt ***Our times may extend due to almost getting a boss down and maybe for the first few weeks of a new tier*** ASAP NEED A TANK, PREF WARRIOR/PALLY We currently don’t have any specific class requirements however we are only after those with the drive and mentality to always want to improve, and are willing to put in the hard yards to learn mechanics, play their class to their limits and flawlessly kill bosses. If you believe you are still suitable for our guild and your class is not listed still apply. All exceptional players will be considered. <Daybreak> is a group of friends with the drive and want to kill bosses and progress further into new tiers and new expansions. We work hard, so we play hard. Since forming, the guild has gone above and beyond expectations, netting an incredibly strong team and pushing for a potential spot in this regions 3 night a week powerhouses. We're a collective, a family, and we're constantly working harder and harder to become what we believe we can. Contact info: - Booty#1809 - Nick#13760 - VKF#1783Bootypop142 Oct 4
Oct 4 <Imperious> NZ/AU Recruiting Raiders <Imperious> @Frostmourne-[A] is a newly formed AUS/NZ raiding guild (With NZ Friendly times). About us: Formed by mythic experienced raiders, we are looking for players to join us for Legion raiding. We operate in a drama free zone, where any individual will be able to progress in terms of skill, while still having the most important aspect of a game: Fun! Raid times: We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6pm - 9pm AEST. We are looking for reliable, loyal, fun and mature people to make the team and the guild a happy place and a home to be in, where raiding is as important as the social aspect. Previous raiding experience is a big plus, but we welcome anyone that is passionate about progressing, be it someone that just came back to the game, someone that just started or a seasoned player Currently recruiting: Mage Contact: Ninazu - Mazza#1203 Gerbosaurus - PjamesH#6311Ninazu24 Oct 4
Oct 4 [A] 848 Fire Mage LF raiding guild Looking for 9/10pm SVT on either/or Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs Add Nammus#1300 Or add Nammoo in gameNammoo3 Oct 4
Oct 4 [A] <Edge of Insanity> Recruiting Healer! <Edge of Insanity> is a new guild recruiting casual players and raiders for the Emerald Nightmare releasing on the 21st. We are a really friendly group of players, always looking for anyone new to play with and socialize with, even if your not interested in raiding, please feel free to ask anyone online for an invite to the guild if you want to make some new friends and play the new expansion with us, we always have people wanting to dungeon, quest and PvP or just have some banter. Our raid times are Wednesday 7pm-10pm & Sunday 7pm-10pm (AEST) & use Discord as our voice chat. We are a group of experienced raiders looking to at least clear Heroic tier this expansion, with the possibility of moving into Mythic if the content proves to be too easy. Our core team consists of ex-mythic raiders that are just looking to dial it back from the competition of Mythic and take a more relaxed approach. We expect all raiders to be raid ready, including consumables and enchants, we have guild members that are able to help with this if you prefer. We also expect a minimum item level of at least 830 when we enter the raid on the 21st. We've currently filled our raid group, but are always accepting players that would like to come join our mad guild. Hope you are all enjoying Legion so far!Aramoral4 Oct 4
Oct 4 - -Sardoxi0 Oct 4
Oct 3 -Delete please- -Deleted-Ghoulfang80 Oct 3
Oct 3 LF 7/7 H Clear This Week 857 DPS DH LF Normal/Heroic full clear for this week, starting any time at or after 8pm SVT, 7/7 H experience missing guild clear this week due to outside commitment PST me if I'm online, send a mail or reply here, would like to get a clear in of both difficulties if possible but priority would definitely be a heroic clear before Sunday this weekIlaris0 Oct 3
Oct 3 [H] - <Tactical Teamkillers> 200,000G Prize! Greetings Frostmourne, and others. For some time now Tactical Teamkillers has taken enormous pleasure in riding roughshod over the oceanic World PvP scene, and we thank you for your part in making this happen. We've enjoyed all the rewards and honor we've reaped over these past few months, and we thank you all for your contributions. However lately we've grown bored; the Alliance flee when they see us coming and hide while we dominate your cities, quest hubs and faction leaders. In a previous thread we tried appealing to your sense of pride and honour, but it seems you don't possess much of either, so we're going to resort to luring you out with cash, so that we can get a decent fight. We are offering a 200,000 gold bounty on OUR heads. That's right, we want to give you 200,000 gold if you can successfully wipe us, retreat us and have us bested in a WPvP Arena fight at Blackrook Hold. (The open world arena). We know you don't respect fair rules, so you're welcome to bring whatever you please, nukes, aids, toys, whatever. At the end of the day, the winner will be determined by the GUILD standing in the arena last before (9:00PM) ST. 02/10/16 (2nd of October) Rules: - 90% of your raid must be members of your guild. - To be eligible for the prize money, you must be the only guild sitting inside the arena before the time ends. (The Auction House is Cross Faction, We can transfer gold between two factions easily and have you all sorted out) *GOLD WILL ONLY BE HANDED TO AN OFFICER/GUILD MASTER OF THE WINNING GUILD* Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, we know your garrison time is important to you. If you have any questions, feel free to add my battletag at NJay#11756 or comment in below on the forum. THE EVENT WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY - 02/10/16 (2nd of October) From 8:00PM ST (Server Time) to 9:00PM ST (Server Time). :)Njay26 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] <Gaytime> Latenight Recruiting <Gaytime> on Frostmourne (Alliance) is currently recruiting for 10 man/flexible heroic progression raiding. We are currently progressing through heroic Emerald Nightmare and are looking to grow our team into mythic progression. Our guild focuses on progressing through current content with a positive attitude and having fun. Our raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Monday 9:00pm - 12:30am server time. Our raid leadership has extensive mythic raiding experience. High demand: Ranged DPS but all classes are welcome to apply. Emerald Nightmare: (7/7N) (3/7H) Please contact me in-game or add my battle tag Marsha#11318 or Flottz#1131 for more information!Tronsie0 Oct 3
Oct 2 [A]FaIIen 7/7N 1/1H Fallen is a recently formed guild made up of friendly players interested in consistent raid progression. Normal, heroic raiding is the early goal with mythic progression the end. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment* We have a strong raid team so far with room to improve, exceptional players interested in raid progression are welcome to apply. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spots open* (845ilvl min) Ranged DPS ele warlock shadow priest (open to exceptional players of other classes/specs) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid times: Thurs,Sun,Mon 7-1030 Svtßlinkx0 Oct 2
Oct 2 850 Holy Priest LF progression raiding guild Hi all, I am a friendly and active Holy Priest with long history of raid healing looking for a permanent position in a late night AU time zone/ SEA time zone progression guild raid roster. I have been playing since TBC and healing since TBC. I prefer to find a guild that raids 3 evenings per week during the weekdays. My current experience is EN 6/7H and I am interested into mythic progression. Please leave me a message here if you are interested or contact me in game. I have 21 points into my main spec artifact and also I can off spec disc or shadow.Blazblued3 Oct 2
Oct 2 <Kings Guard> NZ Guild LF Legion! <Kings Guard> is recruiting for legion! We are a new guild based in NZ looking to recruit members to join our core Legion Raid Team on Frostmourne. We are a fun laid back group of friends who are all experienced with running Mythic raids and have got together to form a new guild. Our goal for Legion is to move quickly through the Heroic raids and into Mythic, with a strong and skilled team while enjoying the game and making decent progression through the raids. We raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 6pm - 9pm AEST. If this sounds like it works for you, add me @ Zyres#1646 and we can have a chat!Zyres11 Oct 2
Oct 2 855 ilvl Holy Paladin looking for guild. Evening all, Currently in the process of looking for a mature raiding guild that raids anytime after 6pm. My gear is sitting at 855 ilvl looking to progress. If you want to have a chat, feel free to add me on bnet Fullmetal301#1695Nojwons1 Oct 2
Oct 2 [A] <Gaytime> is recruiting. <Gaytime> on Frostmourne (Alliance) is currently recruiting for 10 man/flexible heroic progression raiding. We are currently progressing through heroic Emerald Nightmare and are looking to grow our team into mythic progression. Our guild focuses on progressing through current content with a positive attitude and having fun. Our raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Monday 9:00pm - 12:30am server time. Our raid leadership has extensive mythic raiding experience. High demand: Ranged DPS but all classes are welcome to apply. Emerald Nightmare: (7/7N) (1/7H) Please contact me in-game or add my battle tag Marsha#11318 or Flottz#1131 for more information!Tronsie8 Oct 2
Oct 2 GL for the race! I'm excited to see which guilds grab the top spots in the upcoming race. Predictions?Wahtisdis16 Oct 2
Oct 1 LFNew guild LFGuildBlueprìnt1 Oct 1
Sep 30 [A] Casual dungeoning guild Hey all, So as someone who is struggling to commit to regular raiding this expansion, I was really keen to get into mythic+ dungeons. This is tough in a raiding guild since they're skewed towards ensuring the raiders are geared, and then the raiders are better geared, meaning no-one wants to group with the undergeared scrub. Vicious cycle and all that. So I'm making a guild just about 5 mans, I'd like to invite anyone who doesn't have the time for regular raiding but still wants to enjoy the copious amounts of 5 man content to get in touch. Only real requirement is that you're 810+ so people know they can at least heroic spam with you. My battletag is Sando#6253Demonicles2 Sep 30
Sep 30 [A] LF Small Raid Guild nilValrarnis1 Sep 30
Sep 30 [A] 857 DH Tank/DPS LF guild Sun/Mon/Thurs Currently looking for a new guild, aiming to progress into 7/7 heroic going into mythic difficulty. Availabilities are Sun/Mon/Thurs anytime of the night, happy to raid upwards of 3+ hours each night. Available to also raid Wednesdays, but only from 11:30 AEST onwards. Raid experience through both Wrath of the Lich King and Warlords of Draenor expanisons, with a lot of game experience over the past 7 years. Dedicated player who's willing to put in time and effort into performing at the highest level possible. If interested, contact rukkz#1647 CheersRukkz1 Sep 30
Sep 29 [H] Pure White Recruiting for Legion Pure White is now recruiting for World of Warcraft! We are seeking highly skilled Oceanic gamers for both PvE & PvP on Frostmourne - Horde. We are focusing on Mythic Raids for PvE and are accepting both old school players who are returning as well as players who are up to date. We do not care about your current gear state or level and will be accepting based on all around experience, personality and availability. We have 3 raid nights a week: - Mondays: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Australian EST (Mandatory) - Wednesdays: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Australian EST (Mandatory) - Thursdays: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Australian EST (Optional/Alt raids) About Pure White is a multi-gaming guild consisting of dedicated and skilled individuals from the Oceanic region across several titles including but not limited to Overwatch, Dota 2 & World of Warcraft. The leadership of Pure White has lead many groups in various games with great success finally forming under the name 'Pure White' (pW) by 'Pure' in August 2012 at the launch of Guild Wars 2. Mission The mission of Pure White is to have a large, amicable and naturally skilled group of individuals who play games together for the rest of their lives. Instead of finding a new group of people to play with every time a game comes out, Pure White members will have that community of like-minded folk who will be able to branch out together comfortably establishing themselves in all new titles. The idea is that you could be in your 50's, have a busy life and family yet quickly jump into a game and be able to enjoy it without going through the grind of finding like-minded people to play with. Requirements - Age 18+ - Must be active on guild Discord + Forums - Working Headset and Microphone - Skilled gamer + Fast Learner - Discord App installed - Good sportsmanship - Can play at Oceanic times - Mentally Mature (no “ez u suk lulz”) To join, Fill out an application form in detail at: Sep 29
Sep 29 [A] Anytime- Guild for the working class Hello Anytime is simply a relaxed guild, with one solid goal. To get to the end of content while its current and have a fun time doing it. My team has been together since early WotLK and since have gone through many top end guilds the most significant being Epitaph on Caelastrasz as we achieved the most there and grew into the servers #1 25 man raiding team. We have aged and gotten jobs and families and kids, but something keeps drawing us back. We missed downing bosses and giving each other !@#$, real life didn't have dragons to kill and bodies to T bag after the win. So now we have returned in force. Raiding one night a week until we can convince our wives, children and bosses that we need 2 nights to get mythic bosses down. But for the time being we spam mythic +'s on our off days and raid on sunday night 7 to 11pm. We need ranged dps in a big way for our raid, and we need more like minded chumps for our mythic + guild runs. DPS, Heals, Tanks...whatever you wanna bring you will be welcomed. We do want a certain criteria from our guildies so we mesh well. - Raid experience, doesn't have to be current or server first, just enough for us to know you can safety dance or get out of the way of waves. - Noone under 18, even 18 19 is pushing it. We want to relate to you and not worry about if your mom is going to turn off your internet. - Beers on raid day aren't a must but they are encouraged If you want to join a bunch of old bastards gearing up ASAP, msg me anytime Tex#1644Drutex0 Sep 29
Sep 29 [a]DPS or Tank ilvl 843 dps or 841 tank LF a casual raiding guild that raids EST between 7pm and 11pm. Pm for more info, Happy to chat and answer questions if required and give a full detail of my WoW experienceCannedfruit1 Sep 29
Sep 29 849 rogue lf weekend raiding guild 849 rogue lf weekend raiding guild 7/7 N 1/7 H server changing to frostmourne soon and need a guildDamnsonkappa1 Sep 29
Sep 29 Best frostmourne guild of all time Thoughts? IMO it's bloodlust - they dedicated Christmas day to delivering to us server first kurinaxx what god tier raidersIcanusethat3 Sep 29
Sep 28 Looking for pvp guild mates to play with Looking for someone to play with and help me achieve my dream of having fun with the game and making it to 1800-2000 + rating, im friendly and i keep quitting the game as i have noone to play with and gets boring! thanks everyoneGeq0 Sep 28
Sep 28 847 Fury Warr LF Raiding Team Heya! I'm an 847 fury warr looking for a semi-hardcore raiding team. I'm based in US-Proudmoore for ping reasons but my schedule is more suited to oceanic raid times. I am free on Wed, Sat and Sun evenings, preferably from around 7pm onwards. Late night raiding is fine too.Sabreur0 Sep 28
Sep 28 . .Swgameover9 Sep 28
Sep 28 [A] Ret/Holy LF casual/backup spot Looking for a spot in an active raiding guild as a backup in the roster/skilled casual member. Have a long raiding history dating back to TBC, but have been inactive since mid WoD, with H Imp being the last thing I was pushing. Currently maining Ret but will happily heal if needed. Can't really afford more than 2 nights a week, but would still like to be doing Heroics (which I intend to mostly do through pugs, of my own making or otherwise). If I can slot in somewhere then great! Thanks.Vìndictus0 Sep 28