Frostmourne

Mar 27, 2014 Arena Partners Hi, Looking to get more into arena. LF people to play with. I'm a bit older and don't stress much. If you are a rager don't add me. bay#1404 All I ask is that you have gear. I'm usually on around 9pm onwards, after my son goes to sleep.Quudu0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [H] WTB Alchemy and a Jewlcrafting 1-600 kit As the title says, I am looking to buy a alchemy 1-600 and a Jewlcrafting 1-600 kit, add my real id drao#1597 thanks!Zøc2 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 <FCNG> 9/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 9 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia, with a handful of people from the state sides (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our intention is to build a strong team, and be prepared to move into WoD Mystic raid competitively. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar: High Priority: (565+ ilevel with 4/14H experience) - Mage - Ele Shaman All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Cross Realm Trial is acceptable, but neither gear nor EPGP will be awarded to Cross Realm Trial. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (FRI 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (SAT 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression 25 Man - 9/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Stormflury/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comUluar0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Good Realm for alliance? I am thinking of changing realm from god forsaken Tich to here. You think I should change it?Thunderroar7 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 HPal LF raid Guild hey guys im a 24 year old father who is looking for a laid back raiding guild its on this toon im posting on so feel free to click my link here to check gear, i have been a raider since vanilla, and am an all rounder when it comes to general wow knowledge anyway id love to have a chat to anyone about it so let me know on battle tag Thankyou :) Nicko#1242Beaconofswag0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 OpenRaid - Cross-Realm raiding! Hey Frostmourne! On behalf of the already-large community of OpenRaid and simply because I have found this extremely beneficial, I thought I'de share with you all a website ive found myself using quite often lately. The website aims to promote and take advantage of the in-game cross-realm dungeoning and battlegrounding system. www.openraid.us NO MORE waiting around for groups to form! Rarely fail at clearing content! Once you have made yourself an account on the site, you are instantly given a whole bunch of options which will filter what you can and cant do on the site. Users of the site can SIGN-UP to 1000's of weekly scheduled raids farming old content for Transmogrification Gear/Achievements/Gold/Other goodies e.g Titles/Mounts. Majority of the scheduled raids are lead by experienced raiders & players from all over the US realms. From my experience raids are ready to go with a full group at said start time and usually clear quite efficiently in a short amount of time. I would honestly be surprised if I had a user tell me they've have a more negative experience with OpenRaid than positive. The site also allows users to CREATE events of their own. For instance, I host weekly 12/12 Heroic ICC clears. I have a full group of Tanks/Healers/DPS ready to go/be invited the second it hits 4:00PM, which is when my raids begin. When a user signs up to a raid, and providing they are APPROVED by the raid leader, the users Real-ID is then made visible to the raid leader, so they are able to invite you cross-realm. You then zone into the instance and collect your rewards. Same goes for leaders, or raid creators on the site. Once you have approved other player's who have signed up to your raid, you can see their Real-ID's (unless they are on your server) allowing you to invite them and commence the raid which is filled with many different players from many different realms within the US/Oceanic/Latin/Brazillian servers. In addition to features mentioned above, the site also has a rating system, where raiders/players & even leaders, can be voted after raids have concluded. You can rate them in a 1-5 order, where 1 is an "Awful" rating, and 5 is "Exceptional". You are also able to see comments posted on users' walls, and their attendance rating to other raids they have created/signed up for. Ultimately, the site really allows you to raid whatever raid you want, go for any achievement you want etc, at any time you want! I honestly advise anyone who enjoys collecting achievements/titles/mounts or simply are just after some transmog gear to take full advantage of the site, and their cross-realm raiding features it has to offer. To list some raids you can find happening nearly everyday: - ICC Meta runs - ICC Heroic Clears - Ulduar Meta Runs - Ulduar non-Meta runs - T11 Heroic content - T11 Meta Runs - Firelands Heroic content - Firelands Meta runs - Sinestra "ICHYOTSOHAIA" runs - 24/7 HK Farming Groups - 24/7 Battlemaster Farming Groups - Call to Arms Spam - Battleground Reputation Grinds! As a frequent user of the site, I have had nothing but positive experiences to date, and have made a bunch of solid cross-realm friends who I now frequently play with and clear content, or tear up BG's with ease, while having truckloads of fun. www.openraid.us Best of luck with anyone who uses the site! Hope to see you around! Regards -- Yif the Insane :D edit: Bolds/ItalicsYif17 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Disc Priest LF Raiding guild 14/14N xp Hey Disc priest LF raiding guild pref heroic, am 556 disc with a fair shadow os. I am about a week away from legendary cap and if I got a head piece I will be easily pushing 560 just been unlucky with drops. looking for an active guild with some good lads in it who are pretty serious about raiding. 22 year old bloke who has played wow since BC and spent time raiding BT and SWP so I know what dedication is needed to be a serious raider. I'm also a 2200 arena and 2200 RBG player. I have all voice and a good mic Willing to faction change for the right guild Good internet with a top of the range Alienware computer. if you think you may have an opening then hit me up on here or leave your btag so we can talk more. CheersZthuglyf5 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 Heavy Junkboxes Is anyone interested in buying these on alliance?Mattpeyton1 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 [SD] Now Selling SoO Boosters! [ Frostmourne - Supreme Defiance ] Welcome people of Frostmourne! It is that time again! It is time to sell some boosters to the unfortunate raiders who just couldnt get that 2%, or maybe just the players who didn't have the time to raid this content - but still want that epic Heroic achievement and/or that awesome Garrosh mount along with epic gear! We are open to all players, whether you have just boosted to 90, or have more gear than us, it is all the same. We are a 25man guild, and each week we DE buckets and buckets of heroic warforged items(to say the least), and we want to put these items into your hands! We are even open to selling a full 14/14 normal mode clear on an off-raid night, most of our raiders have alts just as geared as their mains (who love to help out our thriving community!). STANDARD PRICING: HM Immerseus -------------------- 40,000g + FREE Loot! HM Fallen Protectors ------------- 40,000g + FREE Loot! HM Norushen ---------------------- 40,000g + FREE Loot! HM Galakras ------------------------ 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM Iron Juggernaut --------------- 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM General Nazgrim: ------------- 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM Malkorok: ------------------------ 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM Spoils of Pandaria: ----------- 50,000g + FREE Loot! NM Seigecrafter -------------------- 8,000g + FREE Loot! NM Paragons of the Klaxxi ------ 8,000g + FREE Loot! NM Garrosh Hellscream -------- 30,000g + FREE Loot + Achievement Mount! FURTHER DETAILS (must read): • Free loot is anything that is unwanted by a raider's mainspec, our raiders will get what they need - however most loot is DE'ed at this stage. You are free to enquire which items are usually DE'ed. • Payments are all done through Rixz, 50% is to be paid upfront after agreement to confirm your position, and the remaining to be paid before the specified raid night begins. • The customer must be online at the specified raid night from start to finish, and be ready for instant summon - we will usually let you know the exact time frame (1hour~). • In the rare case that we are unable to boost you successfully(assuming it was not by your hand), you will receive a full 100% refund of what you did not receive. This is generally if the servers are lagging, or if we have multiple raiders undergo a blackout. Current Raid schedule: Wednesday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Monday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Raid nights may rarely be extended to no later than 12pm svt, to finish off if something must be done. A refund will not be given if you have to leave early, any later than 12pm svt and you wish to leave, then you will be entitled for a refund(if desired). WHO TO CONTACT? • You must send detailed ingame mail to Rixz if you are on Frostmourne, with your BTag attached. • You may add my BTag Rixz#1237, but I would prefer mail as messages can no longer be left through BTags, making it very inconvenient. • If I am absent and/or late for whatever reason, the backup person to consult is Bbltransfmnz (BTag=Harlsta#1190), he will handle payments and will know what is happening. Although refunds must be done through Rixz. • Sales are ONLY done through Rixz or Bbltransfmnz, do NOT consult any other member, it will NOT be valid. Thank you for your time, We hope to see you soon! Rixz#1237Rixz14 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 Guardian druid 576 ilvl 11/14 H xp guardian druid looking for a new guild with similar progression. http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/296586/calendar/02-14/ http://tinypic.com/r/33vfevk/8 littlepanda#1819Wonderbrah2 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 {H} Diesel 14/14 Nm Recruiting Diesel 14/14 Normal Mode is Recruiting for our core 1 and 2 teams. We currently need a Ele/Boomy/WW dps with Healer off-spec for our core one team. Core two is currently openly recruiting. We Raid Thurs/Sun/Mon at 8pm ST. Message or in game mail Gorelash, Ryc, Crazypetinc or Rajicozu for further info.Forfeiture0 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 Weekly CR SoO 25N+ - Sunday 1PM AEST So this week Siege of Orgrimmar became cross-realm enabled in both Normal and Heroic difficulties. I'd really like to get a consistent weekly clear going, even if it remains Normal with a few of the easier Heroic bosses just for the purposes of gearing up alts. ***SATURDAY - 7PM PST (Los Angles) *** ***SATURDAY - 9PM CST (Chicago) *** ***SATURDAY - 10PM EST (New York) *** ***SUNDAY - 1PM AEST (Sydney) *** Estimated Clear: 2.5-3 Hours Invites start 15minutes prior to the scheduled time and it may take us 30 minutes to fill and begin. If approved or placed on reserved, please be online early and watch your Real ID / Battletag requests. If for whatever reason you are approved and do no receive a friend request, log on to Frostmourne and get in contact with me. I will not follow you up or make a character on your server, this is on you! As this is the first week of Siege of Orgrimmar being available via cross realm I will be requiring a relatively higher average item level for the content. The intention of this run is to clear the instance as quickly as possible with minimal downtime. Priority will be given to individuals with greater progress, item level and if I have had a positive experience raiding with you in the past. You WILL be replaced, if you under preform, consistently fail at mechanics, take extended AFK's without notice or are unable to follow directions. Furthermore, you will be precluded from attending any future events. Requirements: At the absolute minimum, 14/14N cleared - If you are bringing an alt, supply an armory link to your main. 550+ item level on the character you are bringing to the raid. Mumble and Ventrilo configured PRIOR to the event with a working microphone - it is NOT optional. Loot Distribution: Masterloot; Main Spec > Off Spec. If you are playing a Role but wish to roll on loot for one different to it please inform me prior to the raid. I aim to distribute all drops as fairly as possible, if you are detracting from the run you can expect your requests for items to be ignored. Reserves: No reserves will be made for this first clear - depending on the success of this clear they may be permitted for consistent attendees. Trinkets and Weapons will be the only types of items ever allowed to be reserved. Contact: maxim#1360 Zevestra or Zevoa @ Frostmourne ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tanks: Zevestra@Frostmourne (Blood DK) - 551 (14/14H) Wildlite@Kil'jaeden (Prot Paladin) - 556 (14/14) Healers: Liberation@Frostmourne (Restoration Sham) - 558 (14/14N) Bueller@Misha (Discipline Priest) - 562 (14/14N) Flairy@Frostmourne (Discipline Priest) - 557 (13/14H) Druidía@Hyjal (Restoration Druid) - 560 (12/14H) Flyex@Frostmourne (Restoration Druid) - 556 (14/14N) Phünk@Stormreaver (Mistweaver Monk) - 560 (12/14H) MDD: Grimley@Caelstrasz (Warrior) - 560 (14/14H) Cancer@Saurfang (Rogue) - 556 (14/14N) Tiez@Magtheridon (Rogue) - 553 (14/14H) Awbeef@Thrall (Retribution Paladin) - 566 (14/14H) Kittyfister@Jubeithos (Retribution Paladin) - 567 (13/14H) Selidria@Illidan (Windwalker Monk) - 560 (14/14N) Catryn@Frostmourne (Windwalker Monk) - 542 (14/14H) - Katryn RDD: Tonediary@Frostmourne (Mage) - 575 (10/14) Sàyomi@Arthas (Mage) - 563 (11/14H) Geeshen@Barthilas (Mage) - 560 (14/14H) - Knoxxic Lifelike@Frostmourne (Warlock) - 562 (14/14H) Barastÿr@Blackrock (Warlock) - 560 (9/14H) Galisong@Blackrock (Hunter) - 565 (14/14N) Ledbury@Barthilas (Hunter) - 561 (14/14N) Peggysui@Blackrock (Hunter) - 557 (14/14N) Gongala@Barthilas (Elemental Shaman) - 560 (14/14N) Shocklate@Saurfang (Elemental Shaman) - 556 Fashionable@Saurfang (Elemental Shaman) - 553 (14/14) Mjollnir@Frostmourne (Balance Druid) - 550 (14/14H) - Eruptor ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reserve: Droid@Frostmourne (DD Death Knight) - 561 (14/14N) Chuck@Frostmourne (Guardian Druid) - 541 (12/14H) Poppietart@Frostmourne (Restoration Shaman) 539 (8/14F) Relax@Frostmourne Enhancement Shaman - 542 (14/14F) Drinsap@Frostmourne (Rogue) - 545 (14/14F) Valley@Frostmourne (Hunter) - 544 (8/14H) Oxyra@Blackrock (Retribution Paladin) - !@#$ty (14/14H)Zevoa33 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 WTS Garrosh kill 10m Norm Selling Garrosh kill, Mon 24/3 roughly about 10pm svt. 30k includes loot. Reply here or send me a PM in game if interested. Chickensnitz#1324Wolfgangz0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 WTS Thug Shirt PST in game. Thanks! :) http://www.wowhead.com/item=2105/thug-shirtElyrius1 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 550 ilvl fury warrior LF raiding guild (A) As the title says, 550 ilvl fury warrior looking for raiding guild, preferably one that raids during the week. Currently i'm 12/14 normal experience and looking to progress into heroic modes. Have had heroic raiding experience in previous expansions. I regularly conduct research on my class and spec and make sure that I'm 100% ready for any encounter. Willing to help out normal progression guilds if it means getting content down every week. CheersClockwerks0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Rsham LF 3s [A] Hey all, I have recently come back to WoW and want to start playing some 3s this week (This char). I'm still not as good as I used to be but I'm getting a lot of the muscle memory/awareness back. Just looking for some chilled 3s to start with then hopefully move on to some more serious 3s. Looking to play MLS, WLS or Shadowcleave. I'll play anything else but would prefer one of those 3. Hit me up on real id: Pwnageirl#1271Asthnesia0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 I love finding out I'm still subbed. ಠ_ಠ My screw up, but you're welcome Blizz xoScorch7 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 does it even exist? hey guys just wondering if there is still any proper casual guilds left that aren't a massive guild that spend their time recruiting randoms with mass invite addons. so by casual I mean the occasional flex going, some mess around activities...nothing too majors...I guess even a dont give a !@#$ about prog SoO guild work. you guys would prob get what I mean, prob a long shot too hahaAgunimon0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Food I made this today https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1475805_10154027748005045_1209745140_n.jpgEschatonin17 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Well listen up, heres a story... about a Shaman who needed a new guild. OKay, that was pretty lame. So yeah, . Looking for a social raiding guild. I've been on 'hiatus' for like 6 months I guess, come back and hardly anyone I know plays anymore. So, pretty awesome Shaman looking for some casual raids aka free gear for my efforts. I can show my worth in such raids, im not a complete carry like all those free 90 toons around these days ( horrible idea blizzard, horrible idea! ) Eventually looking to get into semi-serious raiding again once WoD hits, but thats not for a while obviously. Well?Teags9 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Fri 21st Mar 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 11. 1.13 MILL - 45.2k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 12. 999K - 40.1k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 13. 925K - 37.4k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 14. 1.27 MILL - 51k each. 1H + 14/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Will do 1-4 heroics depending on how many buyers/carriers we have at the time. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 572 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 21st March 7:30PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - goyalice (druid 575) Tank - Lolzmvp [250k-] (monk 564) Melee - Vîlás [300k-] (druid 510) Melee - Xantho [300k-] (paly 510) - alt insomn Melee - konduru [200k-] (shaman 542) Melee - Tinyassassin [150k-] (rogue 531) Melee - Liangpally [100k-] (paly 554) Melee - Kakzu [200k] (shaman 565) Melee - Booniebear [100k-] (monk 568) Melee - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 564) Range - Sleutherine [200k-] (mage 554) Range - Diabolosham [130k-] (shaman 526) Range - pëst [260k-] (priest 558) Range - Madisonscott [100k-] (558 mage) Range - Abextra [150k] (priest 555) Range - Kocham [120k-] (lock 568) Range - Valley (priest 570) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 566) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (567) Range - Vosska (mage 565) Range - Jadeedshadow (shaman 560) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 568) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 565) Healer - venttii [220k] (priest 575) Healer - Yeabrah [150k] (druid 574) Healer - Razoruth [200k-] (druid 500) Reserves - B - Darkgale [40k] (dk dps 552) B - Bownerfied [60k] (hunter 558) B - Rîkû [130k] (hunter 554) S/C - Chickensnitz [40k] (ele shaman 563) S/C - Moloña [135k] (resto druid 565) S/C - Maista [70k] (holy paly 556) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums or sent me ingame mail to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi37 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [H] Just some fangirls admiring my transmog.. http://i.imgur.com/Mfm2O9I.jpgVulture3 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A] Recruiting for 10m Heroic raiding 10/14HM Currently Recruiting for 10m heroic Progression (10/14HM) need Mage/warlock/hunter/tank weds/thurs/mon 8-12 Server time Add me ingame to discuss further Battletag Red#1262Kurísu2 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A]Fiction Group 2 LF 1 Heals for H-SoO Fiction's 2nd 10 man team are recruiting 1 Heals (Shammie / Pally Preffered) to help continue SoO Progression... the group is currently 6/14 and looking to push a few more in the coming weeks. Looking at 560+ ilvl. We raid Wed / Sun / Mon 9:30pm - 12am svt, until daylight savings ends when wel revert to 8:30pm - 11:30pm svt Whisper Bacon / Mince in game for a chat or put in an app at http://fiction.guildlaunch.com/ Thanks TrimBeasttrim2 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A] WTB Hunter's Ink for 20k Hunter's Ink / Verdant Pigment x1100 or any combination of, Bruiseweed Mageroyal Briarthorn Swiftthistle Stranglekelp x8,000 20k gold Droolz#1256Slamcity7 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 (A) GOW 25man Casual Raiding guild Recruiting Gow is now specifically after the following. ranged dps for its core 25man Raiding Guild. we are currently 2/14hm 25man norushen to 3% we raid wed / thurs / sun 8:30-10:30pm ST if you are interested post here or add my BTAG Poptart#1136Hibernater19 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Immortal Dream 11/14HM 25M Recruitment (A) Immortal Dream has just transitioned from 10 man 13/14 H to 25 man and are currently 11/14H in the first week of raiding and hoping to get a siege kill before the week is finished Our raid times are as followed Wed , Thur , Mon - 9:30 PM ST , 12 AM ST Sun - 7:30 PM St , 12 AM ST We are currently after exceptional players only that are geared and have a minimum of 8/14H Experience if your looking for a solid guild for current content and for the upcoming expansion and feel you are a great player Apply Below http://immortal-dream.enjin.com/forumElronn7 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 How do I get started up in Flex/Norm Raids? I've been playing for a while now and the current expansion is really stumping me. I cant seem to get into any flexible or normal raids. I know i don't have a good enough item level for a normal raid yet but if I am able to get into some flex raids then I will be able to and the eventually heroic I'm working on my legendary cape and I am very close now but it seems without it I cant do anything. Can anyone help me out if so i would be very helpful!Ameylei12 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Hemoglaciate Is Recruiting! Hello, Hemoglaciate is in need of members for our core raid team. We're an active SoO10 progression group 10/14, based on Frostmourne - Alliance that is seeking the following; Tanks Accepting all classes. However we would prefer a Plate Tank Healers We are currently not looking for healers for core spots DPS We are currently looking for one ranged dps. we would prefer an Ele Shaman Our minimum ilevel we're accepting at the moment is 540+, though if you speak to use in-game and discuss it with us, this may change. Our raid times currently are Friday and Sunday nights from 9:00-12:00pm server time. Contact Roradin in-game for further details, or add me on battletag theaviator#6835.Roradin1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 <Press Start to Play> Recruiting Tank Greetings, We are recruiting a new tank to complete our core raid team for SoO in advance of WoD Release. We are looking for a skilled/geared player who most of all knows his class. Our preference is a warrior but exceptions will be made for outstanding tanks (Except for deathknights, Sorry!) Our raid days/times are wed/sun/mon and sometimes Thursday from 12-3am server time. This is for a core spot to finish off the last couple of normal bosses and start heroics next week. Regards, Urior (honeybrewbrw) Contact info: Urior (GM) Battle tag: urior#1931 Mail, whisper or battle.net add are all acceptable ways to make contact with us. Or Nalanor (Officer)Honeybrewbrw0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [A]<Disconnected> RBG Team Recruiting Hi All, We are in the scope of an exceptional mistweaver monk, affliction lock and holy paladin. History Guild consists of well experienced old school arena and rbg players. We currently have 2 old school hero / glad players, 2k+ arena/rbg players. We are in the progress of just experiencing out our comps although pushing rating at the same time. We are currently ranked the number 1 alliance pvp guild on server and ranked 2nd overall on server We are a closely knitted guild with a chilled relaxed attitude. Guild is currently at 1920mmr. What we expect from you - To be well experienced, mature, with a touch a sense of humor when needed. - To at least have a 90% ratio of consistency turning up to rbgs. - 2k+ achieve as a minimum requirement. What can you expect from us - Chilled group that you can rely on to pull weight in rbgs / arenas - Rating :) (as we all do) RBG Times and Days Mondays 8pm to 11pm AEST (Server Time) Wednesdays 8pm to 11pm AEST (Server Time) Thursdays 8pm to 11pm AEST (Server Time) Once every 3 weeks we also set 1 weekend day aside for a huge push on a day. In general, we are definitely missing these 3 key classes that is viable for this team setup. So if you want in on a great team then please feel free to whisper any of the following people on server for more info: Quickneziqt Herbalsxo Korrupz PEACE!!!Quickneziqt0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [H]<INTERNET VIDEO GAME> 3/14H LF heals / DPS <INTERNET VIDEO GAME> is a oceanic raiding guild based on Frostmourne that is 14/14NM 3/14H and have just begun pushing heroics. We are currently looking for a plate DPS (pref warrior, DK), and 1 healer (disc priest, H pally). Raid times are: Thursday - 9PM to 12AM SvT Sunday - 9PM to 12AM SvT Add my battletag (panpipes#6168) if you'd like to have a chat.Panpipes9 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [H] [WTB] 1100 Heavy Junkbox's Hey guys I've been pretty slack about this.. but i still need roughly 1100 Heavy Junk boxes if any rogue is keen to farm! Just COD them to me @ 30g each Thanks MalereamMaleream4 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Angry RealID friend requests Ahh timeless isle, you never fail to amuse me. http://imgur.com/xaYHOawDuelists3 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 4/14HM Hpal LF a 25HM home Hey there, I recently came back from a large break from wow and have started playing again in preparation for warlords, I'm currently scouting around the AU servers for a 25HM guild or potentially 10HM. Atm I am currently located on US realms; due to my current change in scheduled (mainly college :( ) I am no longer able to make raid times with my current guild. The times that they are raiding clash with my college times. What I'm looking for: In short, I'm looking for another like minded and established 25HM raiding guild..or potentially 10m that has raid times that work harmoniously with my current college scheduled. I'd also love to finish off the rest of my challenge modes, but is not my key focus. Times I'm available: Any day is fine so long as it's after 18:30 server time. I'm aiming for around 2-3 raid nights a week, potentially more. Who am I: I'm 25 and Graphic Design college student from Melbourne I'm a dedicated HM raided that really tries to push myself and improve. I welcome any discussion, suggestions or tips that I can use to improve or better myself and the raid. I'm used to being thrown into the deep end with healing from my past progression experience and will actively learn / improve / adapt to mechanics quickly. What I play: MS Holy 560 OS Ret - 540 Decently geared w/ 4 piece and cape etc I have an extremely thorough understand of my class as I've been playing this character since wrath, but decided to focused on healing since the 4.0 changes to holy paladin; this entirely changed the play style of the class and I instantly fell in love with it. Feel free to ask me any questions about my class, the trickier the better! I can provide full World of logs details on all fights including HM prog. I can also provide separate logs taken by my RL. Professions: Blacksmith / engineer. Alt Hunter - BM / Surv Somewhat geared and about 2 weeks away from my legendary cape. Would love to bring it along to alt runs if you guild runs them. Other: I have about 6 other different level 90's that I have raided on or have a great understanding of. To name a few key ones: Enh shaman, Warlock, Monk tank/dps My Experience: I've been playing WoW since Vanilla but Really started to take the game seriously towards the end of Wrath. I have an excellent knowledge at almost every class as I have raided on most to some extent, this includes tanking / healing and other dps roles. MoP Experience: Full clears on everything norm mode progression within the first couple of weeks of patch release, pushing server top 5's in the important first few weeks of patches all including some HM prog exp. Due to two different guilds falling apart on me (10man guilds...) in the early weeks of both Vaults and ToT the HM prog has been somewhat limited as their numbers weren't making raid nights; co-incidentally this was the reason that caused me to take a break from WoW. SoO: 4/14HM in the 4 weeks I have been raiding with my current guild averaging top 1-3 in heals even with the earlier lower iL of gear, I can provide logs of these earlier kills if need be. Logs: My personal logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/124220/ My RaidLeads logs (guild logs) http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/260080/ My UI: http://i.imgur.com/USAyShd.jpg I also have WeakAuras for major HM mechanics / debuffs etc during boss fights. Important Addons: VEM - Voice Encounter Mod: fantastic DBM style add-on that will announced with a voice of all upcoming mechanics / what to do or approaching with onscreen indicators. WeakAuras - procs are tracked, Major Raid debuffs / mechanics are tracked and displayed (although i watch De-buffs like a hawk) and /say announce when debuff. My Setup: Win7 580GTX (might be upgrading soon) p7 mid range. 16Gigs of RAM SSD Overclocked etc My pc eats this game as I'm a Graphic designer and it's my business to produce large / detailed images fast. Min/max Fps: 90-200+FPS Steel Series Sensei Mouse (have a naga but ehhhh too plastic) Tesoro Mechanical Keyboard. Internet Connection: Adsl+2 (can potentially get lower-ping if required) Never had a problem with it, I also have a backup 3G that is surprisingly reliable. Please feel free to contact me or ask any questions at: Nimbles#1873 Thanks for you time! TameTame1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 [A] Wreckingball 25man 8/14hm late night WRECKINGBALL - FROSTMOURNE Hi there, We are a merge between 3 10man guilds that came together to get a big list ready for WoD. We are currently 8/14HM in the Seige of Orgrimmar after 5 weeks of heroic raiding, and have been making quick progress. We aim to complete MoP well and truly before the release of WoD. We are particularly interested in people who are looking for a new home to call their own, where solid raiding is met by a good guild atmosphere. We encourage all trials and applicants to be open to suggestion, open to constructive criticism and ready to change roles when they are required. So a complete understanding of their class is highly regarded. ________________________________________________________________ Current Raid schedule: GMT +10 Wednesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am Sunday: 11:30pm - 2:30am Monday: 11:30pm - 2:30am (Will be changing to 11pm - 2am when daylight savings reverts) *Times are Server Time on Frostmourne (GMT+10)* Loot System: Loot Council (Moving In to EPGP with new tier) Communication Software: Mumble and Ventrilo _________________________________________________________________ Current Recruitment: • All OS's must be ready to raid (the leader may ask you to switch at any point while raiding) • All hybrid classes are expected to have an appropriate OS • You must have a sufficient CPU/Video Card capable for 25man raiding • A STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IS ESSENTIAL! HEALER: • Resto Druid • MW Monk RANGED: • Shadow Priest • Mage (HIGH DEMAND) • Boomkin Druid (HIGH DEMAND) • Warlock (HIGH DEMAND) • Hunter MELEE: • Warrior • DK • Rogue • WW monk TANK: • Full Please note we are open to ALL applicants, EVEN IF NOT LISTED HERE! ________________________________________________________________ B-Tag's of the Leaders(feel free to add us all, with a message attached): Drakenhax#1489 Ingame PM officers: Desire Numeon Drakenhax Preigorius Durthas Syreen Please leave a message when you add us! Example: "Drakenhax, Shadow/Disc 576/571, 8/14hm, LF SoO 25man Guild" hope to speak to you soon DrakDrakenhax1 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 LFM Sat Weekly Alt Run. 8pm - 11:45pm Hey guys, A few of us put together a alt run on Sat night and are looking for a few more. it's a very relaxed atmosphere with a bit of !@#$ talking and for a few of us its just an alt, alt raid group. Most of us currently sit around 545ilvl and have almost got our meta gem and come from 11-14/14H guilds. Obviously since it's a Sat night 2-3 people often don't make it each week, as long as you hit decline a few days in advance, all is good. We cleared 12/14N this week, with hopes to move into heroic progression in a couple of weeks (when majority have meta gem/some of us may switch to 570+ alts). Currently looking for 1 tank and 1 healer (currently DPS is good although there is always room as 2-3 miss most weeks) Times; Sat: 8pm - 11:45pm (15min break at around 9:45) Need: 1 Tank (prefer Monk/Druid/War) 1 Healer (prefer Priest/Druid/Monk) Requirments: 540+ilvl + started legendary questline (preferably have decent xp on a main, though not mandatory just don't be a downie). Send me mail/contact me in game, usually I'm on Ablutos or Monkocide (real id is currently full).Ablutos3 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 <FCNG> 9/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are a serious 25 man raiding guild, founded late in patch 5.3, located on the oceanic server Frostmourne. We have just transitioned from our successful 10 man raid teams (9/14H & 7/14H) to a 25 man (9/14H) raid team in March. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in up coming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar: High Priority: (565+ ilevel with 4/14H experience) - Mage Medium Priority: - Ele Shaman - Boomkin - Feral - WW - Spriest All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (FRI 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (SAT 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression 25 Man - 9/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Stormflury/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comUluar1 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 567 prot warr lf heroic guild done 8/14 can play fury also if needed add kyle#11711 for more detailsRamphus0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 WTB Frozen Runes x5 Hi all, As the title says, I'm currently looking to purchase 5 Frozen Runes (http://www.wowhead.com/item=22682) in order to get an old Naxx-40 pair of gloves crafted in the future. I am hoping that somebody maybe has some stored up in their banks, or an alts bank, and are willing to part ways with 5 of them for an appropriate price! Please add me on #Hawkeye1160 if you're interested; can faction change or organize a neutral-AH price if it means getting these. Cheers!Gellehar0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 Adjz #1 bes in da world Still da reigning champAdjz3 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Hey everyone, just looking to buy the epic Swift Spectral Tiger. I'm offering 400k, please send me a tell in game if you're interested in selling Cheers, SpecWhitespectre0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Boomkin LF CM team Hey guys van here :D looking for a CM team, got gear reforged and ready to go plus potions etc, just need 4 people to do them with (i wish i had friends n.n) lol. Pst me in game or add me to real ID Vanorstus#1981Vanorstus1 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 [A]<NLG> Recruiting for New 10 man group About us <NLG> is formed by a group of friends for the purpose of casual raiding. We're mostly Singaporeans but we welcome anyone who is interested in raiding. Our raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. We allow our raiders to invite friends/family into the guild and through our guild bank we provide food and repairs for raids. Our Current raiding schedule is Friday and Saturday 1:00-4:00 AM Server time which is 10:00PM-1:00AM Singapore time. We are considering adding another raiding date on Sunday and the tentative time will be 7:00-10:00 PM Server Time which is 4:00-7:00 PM Singapore time. About you We are currently looking for: Pally heals/Resto druid or exceptional healer of any class x1 (with dps off spec if possible) Warrrior/DK/Ret pally (Plate DPS) x1 The most important things we look for in our members are: Commitment - raiding only works if everyone shows up for the raid. Since we're a 10 man raiding guild, we do not have reserves and it may hurt us if someone does not turn up Good Attitude - you should be a friendly player and able to discuss strategies and other stuff with guild members without drama. You must be willing to wipe and learn fights as we progress. We have zero tolerance for drama. Skill - Knowing your class and giving your 100% during raids is a must. Although we say casual, we take raiding seriously with our limited amount of time. Current Plans We're currently 4/14 and looking to further progress while recruit to fill up our remaining slots How to apply You can add my Battletag: excallbur#1748 or alternatively you can add Graves or his Battletag Innocence#1130 for more information about us and yourself. If you're new to raiding and willing to learn, take this opportunity and join us!Mikazukí26 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 #Fish - Confirmed Oceanic #1 (With proof) Hi guys. Confirmed this morning via Shoenice: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1555533_492056187583858_1627572901_n.jpg The legend in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_i2WEsS3W0 Ok your turn.Relaxed1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [H] Resto druid (540iLvl) As mentioned in the topic. 540 iLvl resto druid looking for a normal SoO raiding guild. I have 4/14H exp with my main. Can raid everyday except Fridays (max 3 days a week).Myimon1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [A] After 1-600 Enchanting kit Title says it all. Have up to 20k. leave a message here if anyones gonna hook me up :DManashroomae0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [A] 12/14H 10man LFM raiding sundays only We raid every Sunday, 2pm-6pm and 7pm-11pm server time for a total of EIGHT hours. We are looking for players with similar progression experience who can commit eight raiding hours on every sunday. ... Asphyxial#1955 or Peki#1153 to chat. Or apply at http://dogsfm.enjin.com/Asphy54 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 Selling Lv 25 Guild 7 Bank Tabs 1255 Achievement Points Both factions available (can guild faction change). Horde wont have a guild name change, alliance will get a free guild name change. Leave an offer or pm me in game. Battletag Inquisitive#1133.Inquisitivex2 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [A] <No Hope for Humanity> 25M recruiting <No Hope for Humanity> is a 25 man guild currently working through heroic progression. We are 8/14 at this time and are actively seeking players to fill the remaining few spots. We have existed as a guild since the end of Wrath of the Lich King and is led by players from vanilla and BC raiding. Our main goal is pushing full heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and having a solid group of players to move into mythic in Warlords of Draenor. Our main requirements for raiders is that they be on time, attend 95% of raids, have a good degree of skill. Past experience is desirable as well as being able to fit into the guild atmosphere. A competent level of mastery of your class is highly valued as most players in the raid are quite competitive with each other. Interested players can leave an application on our website. Any questions can be sent in game to myself, Shield, Häppyending or Syted. Raid times(AEST): Wednesday - 9pm to midnight Sunday - 9pm to midnight Monday - 9pm to midnight website: nhfh-guild.org/ All classes/roles will be considered however our main priority is melee DPS.Ballaerina0 Mar 17, 2014