Frostmourne

Mar 18, 2014 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Hey everyone, just looking to buy the epic Swift Spectral Tiger. I'm offering 400k, please send me a tell in game if you're interested in selling Cheers, SpecWhitespectre0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Boomkin LF CM team Hey guys van here :D looking for a CM team, got gear reforged and ready to go plus potions etc, just need 4 people to do them with (i wish i had friends n.n) lol. Pst me in game or add me to real ID Vanorstus#1981Vanorstus1 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 [A]<NLG> Recruiting for New 10 man group About us <NLG> is formed by a group of friends for the purpose of casual raiding. We're mostly Singaporeans but we welcome anyone who is interested in raiding. Our raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. We allow our raiders to invite friends/family into the guild and through our guild bank we provide food and repairs for raids. Our Current raiding schedule is Friday and Saturday 1:00-4:00 AM Server time which is 10:00PM-1:00AM Singapore time. We are considering adding another raiding date on Sunday and the tentative time will be 7:00-10:00 PM Server Time which is 4:00-7:00 PM Singapore time. About you We are currently looking for: Pally heals/Resto druid or exceptional healer of any class x1 (with dps off spec if possible) Warrrior/DK/Ret pally (Plate DPS) x1 The most important things we look for in our members are: Commitment - raiding only works if everyone shows up for the raid. Since we're a 10 man raiding guild, we do not have reserves and it may hurt us if someone does not turn up Good Attitude - you should be a friendly player and able to discuss strategies and other stuff with guild members without drama. You must be willing to wipe and learn fights as we progress. We have zero tolerance for drama. Skill - Knowing your class and giving your 100% during raids is a must. Although we say casual, we take raiding seriously with our limited amount of time. Current Plans We're currently 4/14 and looking to further progress while recruit to fill up our remaining slots How to apply You can add my Battletag: excallbur#1748 or alternatively you can add Graves or his Battletag Innocence#1130 for more information about us and yourself. If you're new to raiding and willing to learn, take this opportunity and join us!Mikazukí26 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 #Fish - Confirmed Oceanic #1 (With proof) Hi guys. Confirmed this morning via Shoenice: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1555533_492056187583858_1627572901_n.jpg The legend in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_i2WEsS3W0 Ok your turn.Relaxed1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [H] Resto druid (540iLvl) As mentioned in the topic. 540 iLvl resto druid looking for a normal SoO raiding guild. I have 4/14H exp with my main. Can raid everyday except Fridays (max 3 days a week).Myimon1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [A] After 1-600 Enchanting kit Title says it all. Have up to 20k. leave a message here if anyones gonna hook me up :DManashroomae0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [A] 12/14H 10man LFM raiding sundays only We raid every Sunday, 2pm-6pm and 7pm-11pm server time for a total of EIGHT hours. We are looking for players with similar progression experience who can commit eight raiding hours on every sunday. ... Asphyxial#1955 or Peki#1153 to chat. Or apply at http://dogsfm.enjin.com/Asphy54 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 Selling Lv 25 Guild 7 Bank Tabs 1255 Achievement Points Both factions available (can guild faction change). Horde wont have a guild name change, alliance will get a free guild name change. Leave an offer or pm me in game. Battletag Inquisitive#1133.Inquisitivex2 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [A] <No Hope for Humanity> 25M recruiting <No Hope for Humanity> is a 25 man guild currently working through heroic progression. We are 8/14 at this time and are actively seeking players to fill the remaining few spots. We have existed as a guild since the end of Wrath of the Lich King and is led by players from vanilla and BC raiding. Our main goal is pushing full heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and having a solid group of players to move into mythic in Warlords of Draenor. Our main requirements for raiders is that they be on time, attend 95% of raids, have a good degree of skill. Past experience is desirable as well as being able to fit into the guild atmosphere. A competent level of mastery of your class is highly valued as most players in the raid are quite competitive with each other. Interested players can leave an application on our website. Any questions can be sent in game to myself, Shield, Häppyending or Syted. Raid times(AEST): Wednesday - 9pm to midnight Sunday - 9pm to midnight Monday - 9pm to midnight website: nhfh-guild.org/ All classes/roles will be considered however our main priority is melee DPS.Ballaerina0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 Good evening, those of Frostmourne. Remember, remember; the fifth of November. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive; we do not forget. Daish and the Alliance -- expect us.Ruusin3 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 552 2/14HM Exp Lock LF Raiding Guild As the title says. 10/25, alliance, horde, whatever. Add Keera#6292 to chat.Malfegor0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 (A) WTB full SoO Normal carry as the title states . I'm looking for a 25 man carry run for Normal SoO . Willing to pay reasonably high .Eàrthfury2 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Auction House prices stupid or just me? Hi everyone I've recently returned to play wow after 5 years i think... alot has changed, one thing i noticed is the ridiculous prices of items in the auction house - eg 20 wool clothes for 50 gold???? What happened to the auction house or do people just not use it anymore or.... are people just using AH for high level materials now days and they dont really care about low level gear and materials? Cheers allWangster6 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Immortal Dream 13/14HM 10M Recruitment (A) Immortal Dream is currently looking to find 2 new raid ready healers to assist in clearing up to and killing Garrosh ensuring a finish to the current tier. At this stage were primarily looking for a Paladin/Priest/Shaman 570+ however any healer will be considered just three mentioned are preferred. We raid atm Monday,Wednesday,Thursday invites out 830st (GMT+10) and raid ending 12am ST latest/ Sunday we raid 730invites out raid finishes the same. And as always we will look into any player regardless of spec whom deem they can add something postive to the raid to apply. Once Garrosh is dead we plan on focusing for the future expansion and finalise that. Contact myself Thoreana Stardrop or Nightstorker in game. Or any Immortal Dream person whom is on and we will get back to you. All interested applicatns please apply here http://immortal-dream.enjin.com/forum Thank You Edit: Also a Range dps of 570 Ilevel at this stage any ranged dps would be considered.Jovan20 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 564 Hunter Looking for a new Raiding Home. Hey guys, Soupz here. I'm currently based on Aman'Thul, however, the activity within trade chat and the ability to pug successfully is slowly dying off. I am attempting to find a new home on a higher population server so I can start completing some heroic kills before WoD. Experience wise, I have completed Normal SoO and am 1/14 on heroic (Norushen). I have had a few attempts on Immerseus. Fight mechanics are not an issue for me to pick up, and I research days in advance for whichever fight will be worked on the next raid night. I am looking for evening raids preferably (around 7pm-8pm start, 11pm-12am end) with a preference to Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. If anybody can help point me in the right direction (with either faction) that would be extremely helpful. Cheers guys.Soupz1 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 527 resto shaman lf norm raid guild Hi all. I have a 527 resto shammy with soo raid exp. Just retiring to wow after a few months off and looking for a raid guild that raids about 2 times a week about 730ish. I have healed for about 6 years now and am experienced. I am alliance but will change to horde if need be. Thanks alotUpheave0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 [A] WTB Briarthorn, Bruiseweed, Mageroyal Bruiseweed Mageroyal Briarthorn Swiftthistle Stranglekelp 25g / stack Hunter's Ink & Verdant Pigment 100g / stack cod to this character. Droolz#1256Slamcity6 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Friday 14th 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 11. 1.13 MILL - 45.2k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 12. 999K - 40.1k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 13. 925K - 37.4k each. 2H + 14/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Will do 1-4 heroics depending on how many buyers/carriers we have at the time. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 572 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 14th March 7:30PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - goyalice (druid 575) Tank - Lolzmvp [250k-] (monk 564) Melee - Xinjhao [150k-] (monk 540) Melee - Çalia [100k-] (dk 563) Melee - Eztv [100k-] (paly 556) Melee - Xeggie [170k-] (rogue 565) Melee - sanchai [200k] (paly 567) Melee - Booniebear [100k-] (monk 568) Melee - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 564) Range - konduru [250k-] (shaman 510) Range - Rîkû [80] (hunter 554) Range - Madisonscott [100k] (mage 554) Range - Rustledjimy [120k-] (shaman 564) Range - Bownerfied [90k-] (hunter 551) Range - Valley (priest 570) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 566) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (567) Range - Vosska (mage 565) Range - Jadeedshadow (shaman 560) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 568) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 565) Healer - Yeabrah [90k] (druid 574) Healer - Novusactus [150k-] (druid 558) Healer - Nuttbag [130k-] (paly 514) Reserves - S/C - Moloña [90k] (resto druid 565) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums or sent me ingame mail to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi27 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 543 monk needs raiding i can also go BrM if you need, just looking for a raid group that needs a dps/tankBâdkârmâ0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 LF late night svt arena/rbgs A or H Title says it all Looking for people mostly for 3s or rbgs. Have this toon on horde, enhance atm but have experience playing resto. Also have MW and ret on ally side. Just boosted an ally shaman. Probably going to be resto/ele, not sure yet. Btag is tyrantis#1945Hyfy0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 <Burdened> 13/14H LF 1 ranged dps core spot <Burdened> of Frostmourne Alliance 13/14H SoO is looking for 1 ranged dps for immediate heroic progression. 565+ and heroic exp in SoO is required. Raid time is Thus, Sun, Mon 8 or 9pm to 12am server time. Interested applicants please whisper an officer in game or add esto#1499 for a chat.Estoppella2 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 WTS Guild 25 Wts lvl 25 guild on frostmourne alliance. Add fabsy#6568 or leave msg here if interested.Rìnn0 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Populous of Server Hello, Thinking of moving to this server as it says its Oceanic (although I know that just means servers are in LA and labeled as such) because I live in the region. Are most players on this server from the Oceanic area or are they random groups of others just randomly hanging out here? Also I've heard this is a heavy alliance server. Anyone able to elaborate on that?Asandwich7 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Is frostmourne connected to other servers yet As title asked ? Thank you :)Riftchâos1 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 <JHTI> 11/14h(10m) LF RDPS (LFM for 25m) Just Heal Through It, 10m progression guild looking for more RDPS to complete our core roster. Would also like to welcome subs - looking into going 25m very soon in the very near future. We're a bunch of mature raiders who like to relax and enjoy raiding whilst downing the content. We're currently on the lookout for more RDPS, specifically the classes below. 11/14 heroic = Raid Days/Times = Wed, Thurs, Sun, Mon - 8pm until 11pm SVT = Classes we're looking for = * Mage * Boomkin * Elemental Shaman * Shadow Priest * Warlock = What we expect from you = * Availability for ALL of our raid days/times. * Ventrillo with a working/clear microphone * Stable internet (Especially going into 25m) * Exceptional understanding of your own class * Ability to adhere to mechanics in raids to a decent standard =Min ILVL= 565ilvl If you're interested in joining and think you'd fit in well with our core group, pst/mail me (Paladina) in game or Lycurgos. You can also add my battletag: babydoll#1299 or just apply: http://jhti.enjin.com/homePaladiná23 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 LFM 25M SoO (with some heroics) - RDPS 13/03 As title suggests, we are LFM RDPS for SoO 25m. We will be doing SOME heroics (if we can get a few more decent people to fill in gaps) as this raid is in preparation of 2 heroic 10m's coming together. We're looking for RDPS only, Boomies, Spriests, Mages or Ele Shamans. Must be 565ilvl + and be at least 5+/14 heroic progressed. Must have vent and a working mic The raid is on Thursday 13th of March at 8pm SVT until 11pm SVT so please ensure you can stay the whole raid if possible. (Must be online at 7.45 for invite) If you're interested, please pst me or mail me in game or add my battletag: babydoll#1299Paladiná8 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 Disc Priest LF Late Night GMT+8 Raid Grp Hi, I'm currently looking to join a raid group that is Late Night GMT+8 on Horde - Frostmourne, some things about my char and what I'm looking for are below. - 12 AM Frostmourne SVT as the earliest start time. Weeknights and Sunday only. - Willing to go Horde or Alliance - 2 or 3 x a Week I've been away for a couple of months due to work, but am back to norm and able to play again. I had to leave the previous group when we were almost downing 2/14HM back in December, I'm looking for similair progression, ie. early heroics with a strong look to push forward. Disc ilvl is 559, It's not that high, but I think I can work with it until it bumps up a bit. I can and am willing to go Shadow, however the gear is 545 ilvl with a few Disc pieces in, so I'd need to gear that to be effective. Thanks for time, if anyone wants to contact me please do here or contact through Real ID Chris#12251Oph1 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 <FCNG> 9/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12pm-4pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are a serious 10 man (9/14H) raiding guild, founded late in patch 5.3, located on the oceanic server Frostmourne. We are transitioning from our successful 10 man raid teams to a 25 man raid team in March. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in up coming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar: High Priority: (555+ ilevel) - Mage - Ele Shaman - Ret Pally Medium Priority: All other classes Any other outstanding applicants are welcomed. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4/4.30pm Server Time/AEST (FRI 6.45pm - 11/11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4/4.30pm Server Time/AEST (SAT 6.45pm - 11/11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression T1: 9/14H Siege of Orgrimmar T2: 7/14H Siege of Orgrimmar Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Stormflury/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comUluar21 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 Server populations I went to a site that said this server is a heavily populated server about 65% alliance and 35% horde. Does that seem about right? Also, I'm currently on bleeding hollow and the server says full but the zones are empty. I leveled 1-55 in the zones and rarely saw anybody. Are your zones barren wastelands as well? I want to start a new char tonight. Thx.Anacrusyss9 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 wtb gold challenge mode carry carry me in challenge modes, i pay lotsStushbb0 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Hello, I am making a new guild. Hi guys. Are you sick and tired of being in a farmer's guild, having them suck gold out of you and no one ever chats or helps out? Well I decided to make a guild which actually helps out and gives back to the players. I don't expect to get many members, but for those that do join I will be spending my in-game time working with the guild. I don't really care about loot and I just want to make a place where people can hang out together. As for events, I plan to create some social events, maybe some world PvP, and hey there's nothing stopping us from running some dungeons together I guess, but it's not like there is a strict weekly schedule. One of the problems with starting this type of guild is few new players want to join a guild that isn't level 25. To that end I am willing to pay people to help recruit for my guild. Basically, if you want to work for us recruiting, we will pay you a set amount of gold based on how many active players you end up inviting. I imagine it would work out to between 30g and 40g per player, maybe a bit more. Or, if you prefer an officer position and you have leadership experience, this is a great place for you to prove yourself. As for me, I'm a high level priest, I have a great amount of experience leading casual guilds (read: herding cats), I have led casual guilds into Onyxia/MC back in the day, so anything is possible. I am also not power hungry so there should be few obstacles in our way. If you're patient and kind, please help us get to level 25. Thank you.Usagì1 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Server down. Explination from blizz plz explain yo selfVanorstus4 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 ... Cmon blizz you crack headsMclovín0 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 still down? PLs blizzarderinos i have no liferinos need to play some WoWerinos pls dont banerinos meFattycake4 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Why is frostmourne down? but some arnt?? frostmourne along with some others are down. but most of them are up...Yòumirin4 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Looking for a fresh start. Hello I'm looking for an opportunity to raid evenings, I would possibly not be opposed to late night raiding.. I'll be using my instant 90 on this and immediately gearing and obtaining my meta and cloak. I am open to possibilities of classes. I was leaning more toward Rogue or Warlock. Just trying to see what's out there first. Thanks so much. I have 4/14H SoO experienceXoxos0 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 WTS Battle Pets Hey guys, Wanting to sell 3 battle pets: - Living Fluid (Drops off Primordius in ToT) - Fungal Abomination (Loatheb in Naxx) - Mr. Grubbs (World Drop in Eastern Plaguelands) Selling on Frostmourne alliance, reply on here or send in-game mail to Mods if interested. CheersClockwerks0 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 Healer LF CM Gold group 2x 9/9 Gold exp (9/9 ret/prot, 5/9 enhance, 4/9 lock) looking for a 9/9 Gold group to run with on my MW monk. Know strats, have all mats ready to go. add me in-game <3Filfa0 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Level 25 Guild Recruiting - GRAND NIGHTHAVEN Hi there are you looking for a social, friendly and raiding guild all rolled into on?! Then log on to the alliance side and PST one of our members to join our guild. We are currently looking for experienced players too get involved with our core raid group. if you would like more info or just want to join log in and PST one of our members or myself! :)Fedexrofl0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Challenge Runs (Horde Side) Any?Concordia5 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Healer LF Fri and Sat nights raiding guild Hi, About me: I've been raiding since WotLK on Saurfang and am currently ilvl 563 with 14/14 norm and 3/14 heroic progression. I've got a cool head, good raid awareness and nice heals. I've got a family now and with that I cannot raid as much as I used to. Looking for: I'm looking for a raiding guild with decent progression and a nice social atmosphere that raids on Fri and Sat nights only - a third day CAN work but it would depend on the day and timings. I'm willing to transfer and would prefer to remain in Alliance but can switch to horde if I find a good match. Add me for a chat with Baolnar#1228 :)Baolnar0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 <FCNG> 8/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12pm-4pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are a serious 25 man raiding guild, founded late in patch 5.3, located on the oceanic server Frostmourne. We have just transitioned from our successful 10 man raid teams (9/14H & 7/14H) to a 25 man (8/14H) raid team in March. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in up coming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar: High Priority: (560+ ilevel) - Mage - Ele Shaman Medium Priority: - Boomkin - Feral - WW - Spriest All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4/4.30pm Server Time/AEST (FRI 6.45pm - 11/11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4/4.30pm Server Time/AEST (SAT 6.45pm - 11/11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression 25 Man - 8/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Stormflury/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comUluar0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 WTS ALANI mount Thunder cloud serpent!! Looking to sell the Alani mount i have the sky crystal ready to go am looking to get 25k will also consider items of value as a trade *no transmog items *Alliance frostmourne only*. I will expect payment in full before i pull Alani the mount that is a 100% chance to drop will be given to you ofc. i will assist in the kill just in case you for what ever reason cannot kill the mob. P.S i already have the mount and it is in no interest of mine to shaft anyone i am a gnome of my word. Pst me in game or leave reply here thank youEvanijr3 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 [H] WTS Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart x120 12k for all. Send in-game mail if interested. Cheers.Masanobu0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Spectral Tiger Looking to buy a Spectral Tiger (The blue quality one). Btag; Kelseykins#1238Tinkërspëlls0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 <A> Hemoglaciate is recruiting! Hello, Hemoglaciate is in need of more members for our core raid team. We're a newly active SoO10 progression group that is seeking the following; Tanks Accepting all classes. Healers We're looking for either a Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin at the moment. DPS At the moment, we are currently looking for ranged dps only. Our minimum ilevel we're accepting at the moment is 530+, though if you speak to use in-game and discuss it with us, this may change. Our raid times currently are fridays and saturday nights from 9:00-12;00pm server time. Contact either Roradin or Mystan in-game for further details.Taryne0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 [A] <Solid Legacy> LFM for 20 man WoD Core <Solid Legacy> Recruiting for our 20 man WoD core raid group now! Originating from Horde-Gundrak, Solid Legacy is experienced in having raid cores for current content in past expansions. After transitioning to Alliance-Frostmourne, we are now ready to recruit in preparation for Warlords of Draenor. The members we have gathered already from the guild are experienced players. IN NEED OF: Tanks: Paladin Healers: MW Monk Holy Priest DPS: Shadow Priest Rogue Ret Paladin Mage Raid times Fri+Sat 8.30pm-11.30pm, Sun 7.30pm-10.30pm SVT. Exceptional, experienced and mature players only! All will be trialled. To apply or ask questions add my btag JODOR#1114Zhythe15 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Friday 7th 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 11. 1.13 MILL - 45.2k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 12. 999K - 40.1k each. 1H + 13/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Will do 1-4 heroics depending on how many buyers/carriers we have at the time. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 572 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 7th March 7:30PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - goyalice (druid 575) Tank - Hello [100k-] (warrior 573) Melee - Ultîmatum [200k-] (monk 546) Melee - Çalia [130k-] (dk 552) Melee - Sanchai [200k] (paly 571) Melee - Losk [100k] (dk 555) Melee - Poska [150k-] (dk 569) Melee - Lolzmvp [250k-] (monk 564) Melee - Booniebear [100k-] (monk 568) Melee - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 564) Range - Rîkû [130k-] (hunter 538) Range - Ceveo [100k] (lock 531) Range - Madisonscott [100k-] (mage 544) Range - Kocham [200k-] (lock 568) Range - Valley [50k] (priest 570) Range - makruger [50k] (shaman 570) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 566) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (567) Range - Vosska (mage 565) Range - Extrinsic (lock 570) Range - Jadeedshadow (shaman 560) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 568) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 565) Healer - Moloña [80k] (druid 565) Healer - Maista [60k-] (paly 565) Reserves - S/C - Darkgale [45k] (dk dps 551) S/C - Ingredient [45k] (mage 556) S/C - Rustledjimy [110k] (shaman 564) C - yasùu [100k] (priest 571) C - Excio (mage 567) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums or sent me ingame mail to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi24 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 [A] <Truestorm Guardians> - GLBTI Guild Truestorm Guardians is an all inclusive GLBTI -majority guild. We aim to provide a friendly, fun and co-operative environment where members are free to play their game in any manner they choose - be that questing, raiding or PVP. We aim to be a place where members of the GLBTI community can game with like-minded players. We are an adult guild, (18+) as we strongly support free speech and freedom of expression We pride ourselves on representing the Oceanic WOW 'gayming' community We welcome diversity - GLBTI or otherwise The guild offers its members a fully-functioning website, personalized email and voice servers so that members may interact with each other both in-game and out. While our presence is currently limited to WOW many of our members play other games across a variety of platforms. We're creating an environment where no matter how you choose to play your characters you will always have access to people who can help you in your journey around Azeroth within a tolerant, non-judgmental atmosphere. Above all we want to make sure that people see gaming as being fun and not an obligation. Remember it's your subscription so we encourage you to make sure you get the most out of it! If you're interested or would like to know more information, please visit our web page: www.tsg-guild.com -Truestorm GuardiansEdan7 Mar 7, 2014