Garona

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Mar 28, 2015 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Kaivax7 Mar 28, 2015
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garona to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Fair Enough, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Focus Fire, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
12h [A]<Nerf Girls Pls>1/7H 1 tank + range Nerf Girls Pls has just recently transferred from frostmourne and are looking to continue from where we left off in HFC and make garona great again. Historically the guild itself starting 3 months late in HFC ended up getting a US 402 rank oceanic 52nd (with 4 of us raiding from the us/canada during oceanic raid peak times) Even Though we are a brand new guild the guild's officer core used to form the core of US top 100 guilds. We take our raiding seriously and if you are a skilled player that knows how to maximize the utility of your class then we will more than happy to bring you into the family Just remember we are always looking for exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs Recruitment Needs: Priority: 2x Hunters 1x Priest (shadow) 1x Shaman (ele) 1x Mage (fire) 1x Warlock also looking for 1x Demon Hunter (dps) 1x Warrior (dps) 1x Death Knight (dps) 1x Monk (ww) Raid schedule as follows: Tuesday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) Wednesday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) Thursday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) we will be offering a optional raid day on sunday/monday depending on raid needs PST Dembunz - Silfury#1148 in game if you want more information. or visit our guild website at http://nerfgirlspls.enjin.com/homeDembunz23 12h
2d Best Mage on Garona Who was the best mage on this server? Nominating myself for this.Vida6 2d
2d Best Player on Garona goPopupmaup76 2d
3d DH LF Raiding/Mythic Guild 846 Vengeance DH LF mythic raiding guild. Came back to Legion expansion after hiatus after WotLK.Boondai1 3d
5d Prot Pally/Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild Protection Paladin, and a Fire mage looking to join a raiding guild for legion. Coming back from a long Hiatus. Former heroic raider during the lich king days, didn't raid during cata to wod, Legion is a fresh start and would like to pick raiding back up.Zalmoxis1 5d
5d Legion of the New Age LFM! We are a weekend raiding guild looking for more for 20 man raids! current needs are: Shaman(resto)(ele/enh) Priest (holy/disc) Mage (1-2) Hunter(1-2) Druid (resto) (boomkin) good dps always welcomed contact Eragonis,Jadiana,Alidoris for more info or an invite if interestedEragonis0 5d
5d Looking for a late night raiding guild. [A] I have 5 lvl 100 toons. i play from 9pm to 12am most days. Looking for dungeon and raid oriented guild.Seleta1 5d
6d Remember when Garona actually had people? http://i.imgur.com/yNHi2HK.jpgNamisan5 6d
6d [H] Sylvanas for Warchief is recruiting Sylvanas for Warchief is again seeking new members to help bolster our raid team for Legion. We are a "determined casual" guild, fun > progress; Not that we don't like to progress, but this is a game and not a job, we try not to sweat it if we have a bad night now and then. New and returning players welcome! We specifically need ranged dps, but all will be considered. Raids will be Sunday and Monday evenings, from 8 until 10 or 10:30 pm server/central. We use Mumble. Please contact myself or an Officer in-game with questions or to request to join. GM characters: Ðirt, Ðizzy, Rhyali, Chemtale Officers: Anyra, Tullbine, Nikster, AzarisRhyali0 6d
6d Paintrains Top 5 Garona Memories Many of us have moved on from this server due to lack of activity. But I am back to share with everyone my top 5 Garona memories. This server produced a lot of drama back in the day that formed me into the troll I am today. And I am so grateful for that. Enjoy. 5. Random Acts of Violence. Everyone remembers Rev who could not finish a boss encounter explanation without stopping because his chest began to hurt and the Rev who married his wife in game in Org. Loved him or hated him everyone was in on the Rev Drama. I have yet to laugh at anything as hard as I did when I saw my then idle Hooah smashing Rev in trade chat. 4. Coeptis' City Raids. Might have not been the most organized thing in the world but rolling into Stormwind with a 40 man raid of Garona bads and downing all 4 bosses to get the mount was super fun and I still watch the clips that I recorded from those days in BC. 3. 19 Twinking with OneNine. This is a little under rated on my list I feel because I haven't twinked seriously in forever. 19 twinks on garona had ridiculous amounts of drama even on horde side alone. The guild Twinknugets vs OneNine saga was one for the ages which almost always ended in a vent battle between two 12 year old kids screaming that you are carried by your Lucky Fishing Hat and your AGM's. To this day people still call me by my 19 twink hunters name, Paintrain. 2. Hitting 2200 as Disc/Aff/Fire in Cata. We did this two seasons in a row with a sub par comp that I didn't even think would have worked. I was forced to never using my fear due to the lock priest combo and it had to be one of the funnest grinds to 2.2k I have ever done in this game. 1. Killadelphia and friends. Everyone remembers this. Killadelphia and Nashinator transfer off server to get carried and which ultimately leads to killa getting 2.2k with a 2600 priest and a 2300 feral. So here comes Killa and Nash back to Garona making guilds and trying to get things going again. Words get exchanged and its party time as myself and Untrax hammer killadelphia and nash over and over to the point where they left server again. This was one of my proudest moments ridding this server of the rats they were. I even made a website showing all of the screenshots that killa then whispered me. I still laugh so hard when I read the one saying hes going to come to my house in North Dakota and beat the !@#$ out of me if I keep talking %^-*. To this day Killa is still xferred off and is struggling to hit 1600. I love this server and I will never fully leave it. So many memories and so many enemies that I have made. I want to thank the rats out there for giving me something to do when I'm not farming your !@# in arenas. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.Déép9 6d
Sep 18 Garona Crossroads Raid (Circa 2007) Thought you would all enjoy this all fraps video... A few of those names are still running around! Can you spot anyone you know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLbgT93WS8Vida0 Sep 18
Sep 18 cant find a normal dungeon on the garona I don't know if the server is dead because i im waiting a dungeon Que 2-3 hrs before getting a dungeon i really don't want to move to different server because garona is my home this is my first serverZedon2 Sep 18
Sep 18 Legion of the New Age(Alliance) Legion of the New Age is an alliance guild on Garona that was created 2 months after game release consisting of players that have essentially(some have taken a longer hiatus than others)played since day 1 and are coming back to the server, to our roots so to speak, to do some laid back Heroic Raid clearing, with a possibility of Mythic depending on our numbers and capability. We are looking for like minded players, whether you're a WoW veteran, or whether you're new but willing to learn, to clear Heroic mode on a light 2 day raiding schedule, Sundays and Mondays at 10pm-12am Central time(Server time). Our aim is simply competent completion, most of us have families or real life obligations, so we are focusing on easily clearing Heroic, with a good chance of jumping into Mythic mode depending on our numbers. We are currently looking for 1-2 healers and ranged dps specifically, but we are open to all roles. If you have any questions, you can message Eragonis or myself at Flowsharian#1430. Side note: we are looking into possible guild alliances/networks.Jadiana0 Sep 18
Sep 16 <Umbrella Corporation> LF heals & ranged DPS Hello, Garona! <Umbrella Corporation> is currently seeking talented and committed players to join us in our raiding endeavors! We are always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of what particular classes we are searching for. If you think we might be the right place for you, please don't hesitate to apply! Reasons to join: - Guaranteed active roster spot - Show us your commitment and we'll commit to you! - Free guild repairs - 1000 gold per day for core raiders - Short trial period - One 3-hour raid + 2 weeks with partial loot eligibility - Consumables and resources provided - Flasks, pots, runes, food, enchants, gems - Stable guild - Actively raiding since the beginning of Cataclysm We are currently seeking: - Resto Shaman - Mistweaver Monk - Any ranged DPS Requirements: - Active - Punctual - Discord & working microphone - Healthy sense of humor Raid times: Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST If you're interested, apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS Or contact: Supersasian (Btag Supersasian#1536) Namisan (Btag Nami#1462)Namisan0 Sep 16
Sep 15 Ironhammer Clan is recruiting! ''The Ironhammer Clan'' is a casual raiding guild looking for experienced or inexperienced players who want to try out raiding or who simply don't have so much time to play! We raid every friday from 8PM to 11PM server time! PST me in game for an invite!Akigar0 Sep 15
Sep 14 Mythics tonight? Would like to try them outTardape0 Sep 14
Sep 12 looking for a guild for raids in 7.1 im a in dead guild and im look to leave to join an active guild for the 7.1 raidsZedon3 Sep 12
Aug 31 Warlock LFG Hit max, working on suramar and professions, just looking for a guild to raid with once the raids openLindul0 Aug 31
Aug 30 Wolfpack Squadron Garona (Horde) This post is now over how about them cookies?Chiéfbladés7 Aug 30
Aug 29 MM hunter looking for a midnight raid I have been playing since vanilla, and due to my work schedule, I am looking for a raiding group for legion that starts around 12am.Rane0 Aug 29
Aug 24 Clan Of The Burning Hand Hello Garona(Horde), It's Been A While. I started playing on your server after it being suggested back in November 2004. I had a Rogue at the time named Virus and was my main thru out vanilla. I was in a guild called Dark Cobras during leveling then during Onyxia, MC and BWL i became a member of COTBH until it fell apart around the end of vanilla which was when i moved to Illidan. I was just wondering if any ex members of the guild are still playing, i still have screenshots of our first kill of Chromaggus in BWL good times. I hope everyone is well and it's nice to take a trip down memory lane.Asgard2 Aug 24
Aug 21 [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 Aug 21
Aug 15 &lt;Umbrella Corporation&gt; recruiting for Legion! Hello, Garona! With Legion approaching, <Umbrella Corporation> is currently seeking talented and committed players to join us in our raiding endeavors! We are always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of what particular classes we are searching for. If you think we might be the right place for you, please don't hesitate to apply! Reasons to join: - Guaranteed active roster spot - Show us your commitment and we'll commit to you! - Free guild repairs - 1000 gold per day for core raiders - Short trial period - One 3-hour raid + 2 weeks with partial loot eligibility - Consumables and resources provided - Flasks, pots, runes, food, enchants, gems - Stable guild - Actively raiding since the beginning of Cataclysm We are currently seeking all DPS classes! Requirements: - Active - Punctual - Discord & working microphone - Healthy sense of humor Raid times: Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST If you're interested, apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS Or contact: Supersasian (Btag Supersasian#1536) Namisan (Btag Nami#1462)Namisan1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Garona Character Limits I know servers have the 12 character limit. I keep hoping for Garona to be connected to another realm so I can have all my toons on here but it's not happening /cry. If there's any way it's possible, expanding number of characters allowed on an unmerged server to double the normal amount to be on par with the connected ones would be amazing. I don't hold out hope for this because it's probably not possible due to framework issues and what not, but thought the wowhead that I am would propose it anyway :) Thanks.Chemicalkidd0 Aug 15
Aug 10 13/13M Twilight Circus Recruiting for Legion <Twilight Circus> [13/13M HFC] Tues/Thurs/Sun <Twilight Circus> http://www.twilightcircus.info Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild About Us: Twilight Circus is a 13/13 Mythic Guild on the Garona server. We finished Hellfire Citadel progression with a US Rank of 211 and a World Rank of 801. We are looking to expand our roster as we head into Legion, and encourage any capable player of their class to apply with us. All positions are open and will be considered. We are a semi-hardcore progression group, raiding three nights a week for three hours each night. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) Current Recruitment Needs: Warrior Death Knight Monk Priest (disc) Mage Warlock To apply or find more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website, or to contact me via battletag at Cooder#11700Nerrivik2 Aug 10
Jul 29 [H] Portal (13/13 M) Recruiting DPS Portal [H] (13/13 Mythic) is located on the server Turalyon. We are currently looking for a few talented players to join us for Legion. Portal is a stable longstanding guild that has been raiding together for 8+ years. Our goal is to push Mythic raid content while maintaining a fun and relaxed raid environment. To that end, we’re certainly not a hard-core progression guild, but we do expect players to come prepared for raid with a solid understanding of their class and knowledge of specific boss mechanics. We also expect players to put in the effort outside of raid to bring a mythic ready character. Raid times are 8:30 – 11:30 pm Eastern, Tues through Thurs. We are currently recruiting: Mage Ret Pallly Lock DPS Warrior *we are always interested in talented players, feel free to contact us even if your class is not listed above. Visit us at portalguild.enjin.com or contact Paredox in-game (Zalice#1802) for more information. We look forward to speaking with you.Paredox0 Jul 29
Jul 25 [A] Looking for an Active Guild I have 3 level 100 characters currently and am working on leveling another. Looking for an active laid back guild to do things with, raid, quest, level, mount collecting, etc...Calrius1 Jul 25
Jul 25 Looking for older adult social guild Title pretty much says it all. I'm an older adult - grew up in the '60's and looking for folks that share common life experiences, music, etc. My kids are grown, and though I'm not retired, that day is coming. I have a number of horde and allied toons, 100 and lower. I'm currently enjoying leveling classes I've never leveled before. Right now it's a subtlety rogue, but there are many others. I'm an experienced tank (druid and warrior) and healer (mostly druid, but some disc priest). My tanking and healing was mostly done at the 90 and below level. I am not a hard core raider or elite in any way, but I'm certainly competent. Would love to tank/heal current content with guildies. I like to help others, will not tolerate drama, and generally pitch in to help. I don't particularly like bad language, but I was a sailor for 20 years and have heard it all before. I'm also an experienced GM. I had a guild that shall remain nameless on another realm a while back that is still going strong with over 400 people in it. I also have horde and allied guilds here on Garona, but my recruiting skills are not the greatest, and starting a guild with one person is pretty rough. I might let them go. I play pretty much 7 days a week, late afternoon and evening eastern time. Unfortunately, my friends have mostly quit the game. I just can't seem to shake it. I don't type particularly well and like to use voice chat, so extra credit if your guild uses mumble or some such.Magots1 Jul 25
Jul 23 Transportation between continents Please bliz could you please give an estimate when the boats and zeplins will be working again?Stenchie0 Jul 23
Jul 20 Reboot Garona please Everyone is stuck. That is all.Keirnan3 Jul 20
Jul 17 [A] 8/8 Gold CM Carries 750k FEEDBACK THREAD #1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13181878184 FEEDBACK THREAD #2 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419962294 FEEDBACK THREAD #3 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744164611 *ask about the slots available very early / very late Sunday and Monday. Aerie Peak / Lightbringer / Sargeras / Garona Every other realm @1000k PRE-PATCH WILL BE LANDING JULY 19TH, PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT US QUICKLY! SUBSTANTIAL OFFERS ARE OPEN FOR THE VERY LAST SLOTS WE HAVE OPEN. MAKE AN OFFER FOR A SLOT THAT YOU WANT, IF NOBODY WANTS TO COMPETE/OUTBID FOR IT, YOU GRAB IT. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20176410/the-legion-pre-expansion-patch-arrives-july-19-7-15-2016 Our group of players GUARANTEE a clean and quick 8 of 8 gold challenge mode carry for any class or spec. We are willing to accept gold from multiple realms and especially Garona, just ask! Our line up consists of experienced mythic raiders that are multi-9/9 and 8/8 on many different classes, the current pool of players we use for selling these runs include: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Ruinlol/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Nhi/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Dinkasaurus/advanced The rewards of obtaining gold in all 8 challenge mode dungeons include: Title: Name, The Indomitable Mount: ... Weapon Transmogs: ... MMOchampion video of the weapon animations, Challenger Savina also displays the weapon in her inventory if you want to see what they look like on your character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvvB1CB7GQ Achievements: 360 points Requirements: Must have mumble installed with working headphones/speakers. You must have done all 8 of the heroic 5 man dungeons at least once on the character you plan to bring. At least 3 hours of uninterrupted time in order to complete all 8 challenges back to back.Payments: The gold must be paid upfront 750k total before we begin. Scheduling: Contact Retromen#1227 for scheduling. I will schedule a date and time that works best for you. Operating hours: Friday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Saturday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Sunday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Contacting Me: Retromen#1227 Dreamkin-Garona Hawtnightelf-AeriePeak Nhi-Aeriepeak This forum post. Ingame Mail. Have any questions about challenge modes/sales? Don't hesitate to contact me.Dreamkin13 Jul 17
Jul 15 [A] H Archimonde Carry group! Hello All! I'm a recent 13/13 M transfer to Garona and I am part of a group that does H Archimonde Sales. The group has over 300+ H Archi sales, is filled with 740+ Mythic Raiders, and ensures a quick and painless kill. What the run includes: Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) Groove Warden (Moose Mount) Personal Loot Any bonus rolls If you have the time, we would enjoy hearing feedback from anyone who has attended one of our runs in order to provide a level of pre-established trust for those who may be hesitant giving gold to a stranger. Alternatively, if you are interested in securing a run for yourself or for a friend, you have come to the right place. Our group convenes on a daily basis at approximately 3:30PM EST (2:30PM CST), running over the course of several hours, and would be happy to accommodate as many players as are looking for a clean, efficient run. If you have any further questions about pricing or any other inquires don't hesitate to leave a message here or contact me on btag at Xealouz#1593! Thank you all so much!Xealouz14 Jul 15
Jul 13 [A] Looking for a mature, chill guild. Hello Garona, I just got done leveling a new hunter to 100 here on Garona and I'm looking to be social and run content. I have played WoW off and on since late vanilla and led a guild for a while during TBC and have led guilds in various other MMO's such as FFXI, FFXIV, SWTOR, Terra and DCUO. We did end game content in all games (well, Terra we did it once and then left for something else as it was terrible and far from well designed). I only bring this up to illustrate dedication and experience. That being said. I have zero interest in leading or anything like that. I'm just looking for a guild that has their stuff together, like to joke around and have fun and likes to help each other. I don't have anything to do with drama and I have a dark and sometimes crass sense of humor. I'm looking for a smaller guild, not a 100+ member guild. I like to develop relationships, not filter noise. If you like to talk about board games, video games, design, comics, movies, Rick and Morty, and a plethora of other things. I'm probably a good fit. Unless you think Family Guy is better than Rick and Morty...or well, better than anything. =) Anyways, thanks for reading. Post Script If your guild name is a Latin name or sounds like it came from a Hot Topic shirt circa early 2000's, no thanks. There seems to be an unbroken trend in those naming conventions.Xuul1 Jul 13
Jul 13 (The True Eredar) - Garona PVE T.T.E. is actively recruiting new members for the upcoming Legion expansion for (but not limited to) casual raiding, leveling, gathering, debauchery, and transmog farming. We have been around since BC and just generally like to have a good time. As always members with >1 month get guild repairs and limited guild bank access. We are always looking for those rare individuals who want more than to follow and aspiring Officers, Raid Leaders, Class leaders, and Recruitment Officers (certain perks come with these positions). We hope to see all of you soon and as always FOR AZEROTH! (We are also more than willing to do linked server invites as well)Guilles0 Jul 13
Jul 9 Looking for Moose carry! Please hit me up on my btag, Xuul#1206, with when and how much. Thank you!Xuul0 Jul 9
Jul 8 <Core Two> selling H-Archimonde kills <Core Two> 9/13 Mythic is now selling Heroic Archimonde kills. Mannoroth kills and open loot rolls included. Archimonde kills take place every tuesday at 8 server time and we have a 3 buyer per week limit. Message me in game for more details or to save your spot for an upcoming week. Kayarra#1331Kayyarra6 Jul 8
Jul 6 This is a warning message to Garona There is a scam going around, if you haven't already heard, regarding sales of mythic Archimonde carries. Core Two does not plan to sell any Mythic Archimonde carries this expansion, so if you're approached by someone impersonating a Core Two member, and they tell you to type out some kind of script, do not do it. Instead, report them, or hell, have a little fun with them and waste their time like the guy in the original general discussion post; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745644941?page=1 Thank you for your time, and be safe.Fluttershy3 Jul 6
Jul 3 [H] Blight is recruiting With the quickly arriving expansion, we would like to bolster our numbers and form a consistent raiding team. Right now, we are casually raiding on some Thursday and Friday nights. We are needing some members to round out the raid. We hope to build a solid, core team that will be ready for Legion. Our raid times will most likely stay the same. They are Thursday and Friday, 6:30pm - 9 pm, server time. The only other day we would probably raid would be Saturday, same times. We have room for all rolls, encouraging healers and tanks! While we are a casual raiding guild, this does not prevent us from progressing. We expect people to come to raids prepared, knowing their class and fights. We will also assist you by crafting, running heroics, raids, etc. Blight has been on Garona for a long time and consists of members who have enjoyed the game, from Vanilla to WoD. There is still a social aspect to the game that we participate in. Many members still run old content and like to hang out together. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on this toon or my battlenet Naimi#1964Bluffs0 Jul 3
Jun 28 Florida? Just out of curiosity, who lives in Florida? Wondering who else on Garona lives in the state. Clearwater (Tampa) here.Draelyon24 Jun 28
Jun 20 Thinking about coming home Hello, Thinking about transferring back over to Garona and faction changing. Anyone from the level 60 days still around? My horde guild I have been active with for the past 7ish years with has really died off with this expansion, so mainly just looking to casually play with at least some social interaction. We have maybe 2-3 people online at night now. So where my Alliance of Exile, Fear and Loathing, and mass amounts of other vanilla peeps be at?Sohtra23 Jun 20
Jun 11 WTB Archimonde Mythic Mount Carry Looking to buy [Felsteel Annihilator] mount (no gear needed). I will pay by in game currency only, no US dollars please. Please reply here or add my btag bubu#1508 about your price/time/guild. Thanks in advance~ have a wonderful dayRilakumabubu0 Jun 11
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 8 <Week After> LF like minded players. <Week After> A little bit about ourselves: After a long time coming, friends and I are back into the game waiting for the Legion expansion. With the expansion coming up in the next few months to Soon™ we are wanting to give people who are still around a place to stay, chat and feel like a community. But let's get to the **straight truth**. We're a new guild who wants to raid late night. It's not an option on our current realm and all of us who started the guild are seasoned raiders from Vanilla through MoP. We're not looking for full mythic clears and we don't want to put that expectation on others as well. We're all in our late 20s and 30s and have families and work responsibilities to attend to as well. Coming into the expansion we want to start working on Normal/Heroic clears of the raids and while not much is left to do in the current expansion, we would love to have you and do some Mythic Dungeons, PvP, Heroic Raids if we have the people for it. Bullet Points of Week After: ... Look, we want to have fun, get gear and do things together. We're not looking for a big guild, we're looking for a small team of awesome people to do fun things. So let one of us know by sending me a reply or getting in touch with one of us in game: **IGN:** Shamanistic (Owchy#1422) [ul][/ul]Shamanistic4 Jun 8
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
Jun 3 <Blacktear Rebellion> looking for fun people! Blacktear Rebellion is currently getting ready to progress through heroic Hellfire Citadel while waiting for Legion to be released. While getting ready for Legion raids, we are still building our 20 man team. These are the openings we currently have. If you are interested in progressing in HFC until Legion's release, this is your chance! We raid on Wednesday and Friday at 7 p.m CST. Send me a message in-game or add me destiny#1106 if you desire to join us and fight for Azeroth! Check out our website : http://btrebellion.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=21Silvertoad3 Jun 3
Jun 3 Sleepy guild but you want to raid? This is NOT for Delta Force but... Are there any guilds out there that want to raid but do not have enough players and Are not "pro" raiders but also do not stand in fire and Are interested in teaming up with another such guild to clear current content and Are decent bunch of people that want to have fun one night a week and then off with you until next week? drop me a line.Blistering0 Jun 3
Jun 1 H Archi Are there any Horde guilds selling the AotC achievement?Cedno0 Jun 1