Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Mar 28, 2015 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program Mar 28, 2015
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garona to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Fair Enough, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Focus Fire, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
10h [A]<Nerf Girls Pls>7/7H LF LFM Nerf Girls Pls has just recently transferred from frostmourne and are looking to continue from where we left off in HFC and make garona great again. Historically the guild itself starting 3 months late in HFC ended up getting a US 402 rank oceanic 52nd (with 4 of us raiding from the us/canada during oceanic raid peak times) Even Though we are a brand new guild the guild's officer core used to form the core of US top 100 guilds. We take our raiding seriously and if you are a skilled player that knows how to maximize the utility of your class then we will more than happy to bring you into the family Just remember we are always looking for exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs Recruitment Needs: Priority: 1x Tank (Any Class) 1x Holy Pally or 1x Resto Shaman 2x Hunters 1x Priest (shadow) 1x Mage (fire) 1x Warlock also looking for 1x Demon Hunter (dps) 1x Warrior (dps) 1x Death Knight (dps) 1x Monk (ww) Raid schedule as follows: Tuesday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) Wednesday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) Thursday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) we will be offering a optional raid day on sunday/monday depending on raid needs PST Dembunz - Silfury#1148 in game if you want more information. or visit our guild website at 10h
4d <Knights of Rohan> LF Raiders <Knights of Rohan> are currently looking for reliable and committed players to help us progress in Legion and fill our empty slots. If you are a player who is reliable and committed you have a guaranteed spot in the raid. We are currently seeking: ANY CLASS & ANY SPEC The classes listed below are classes that are not in the raid 100% of the time and have a guaranteed spot if you are committed to the raid times -Healers- -Priest -Paladin -Shaman -DPS with Off-Spec Heals -Range- -Mages -Warlocks -Hunter -Shaman -Priest -Melee- -DK -Paladin -ARMS Warrior -Tank- -Any DPS with an Off-Spec tank Are current RAID TIMES are: -Tuesdays 7:00PM to 10:00PM -Thursdays 7:00PM to 10:00PM (Central Time Zone) Other reasons to join -Mythic Dungeons / Keystone runs are ran almost everyday on our off time -PvP events happen and are organized depending on the weekly event -Casual Game Play -Fun & Friendly -Ventrilo/Discord -Many players have been playing since Vanilla -Established Since Cataclysm If interested or have any questions please reach out or post below BattleTag Quacky#11915Quacky1 4d
4d [A] <Slapfight> 6/7H LFM DPS! Just in time for the legion invasion, the members of <Slapfight> Garona (A) have dusted off their old raiding gear, relearned which end of the sword to hold (it's the non-pointy end, btw), and are back in the saddle. We're seeking a few more melee and ranged DPS to fill out our heroic/mythic raiding roster. If you can wiggle those magic fingers and make health bars go down, we want you! If you are good at punching a monster's knees until he falls over, we want you! If you can do all this, and manage to topple our raid leaders !@#$%-*!@ record at the same time, you will become a legend and we will build a shrine in your honor. Currently Recruiting: HIGH: Shadow Priest HIGH: Windwalker Monk HIGH: Enhancement Shaman HIGH: Frost Death Knight HIGH: Warlock MED: Survival Hunter MED: Assassination Rogue MED: Retribution Paladin LOW: All exceptional DPS! Those are our most pressing needs, but we'll consider apps from any exceptional player. Dual specs are most welcome and are encouraged! Our current progression is 7/7N and 6/7H. Mythic raiding and mythic+ dungeons will be our primary focus and we'll be gearing accordingly through heroic in preparation for this. LFR is often done in groups or solo on offnights, as well as group content and old raids. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 7 - 10 pm server (CST), and with such a small schedule, we expect our raiders to know their classes well, and be able to follow directions to maximize our time. We're a small, offbeat guild with a strong sense of humor consisting of a core group of players who have raided together since as far back as Vanilla. As such, we only accept members over the age of 21. And, while we're a silly guild, we take our raiding seriously. Several of our members have completed the AotC Mythic achievements in MoP/WoD and we will be focusing on doing the same in Legion. Community is also very important to us, and having patience and a good sense of humor is just as big a priority as amazing numbers. We welcome each and every new raider and aim to make you a member of our core! Please visit our subreddit at to get a feel for the guild sense of humor. If <Slapfight> sounds like a fit for you or if you have any questions please reach out to myself at stellery#1166. Looking forward to hearing from you!Hanneli1 4d
5d LF active night time guild LF active night time guild been playing since BC as active raider work afternoon shift so not home until 11 server time looking for a active guild. Raid,dungeon,alts, pvp just want active guild. wekends the same father of 2 small kids always busy.Fausi0 5d
Oct 17 vanilla verteran LFGuild MDs Horde hunter, vanilla veteran. Looking for a guild in order to run mythic dungeons. West Coast. BM ranks 22/ AK 8. MM ranks 20. 8/8 class armor. 15530 AP. So on and so forth. PM me in game with any questions.Feral0 Oct 17
Oct 16 Sunday Morning Raids (10:00 am Server) Hello Garona, Council of the Dedicated is a friendly adult guild that has been successfully raiding since the launch of World of Warcraft. We are a small guild but have a lot of experience running cooperatively with other guilds or with pick-up raid members. Currently we are a little short on our Sunday Morning Raid Team. If you are available Sundays at 10:00 am server/central time and would like to begin running the Emerald Nightmare on normal difficulty - or if you are interested in our friendly guild - please contact us in game. My character name is Wraith and our GM is Moonq. Happy Raiding!Wraith0 Oct 16
Oct 16 Congrats <The Empire> on clearing 13/13N Congrats <The Empire> on clearing 13/13N, it was a long struggle and many hours of wiping but we did it. Congrats to: Debriatus Saravian Timowil Poodlesnorff Twinkie Spazzy Bog MatsamuraDebriatus2 Oct 16
Oct 14 BC vet looking for active night guild LF active night guild raid a bonus have multiple toons and willing to play what is needed for guild when it comes to raid. i work afternoons and not able to be on till 11pm server time most guilds say they have people playing all hours but finding it difficult to get guild groups going for dungeons or pvp. If your guild doesn't help eachother or work together dont respond please i believe helping guildies is the only way to build a strong team so if you wont run dungeons or help on a quest good luck raiding.Twillopp0 Oct 14
Oct 13 Best Mage on Garona Who was the best mage on this server? Nominating myself for this.Vida7 Oct 13
Oct 13 <Umbrella Corporation> 1/7M - LF DPS! Hello, Garona! <Umbrella Corporation> is currently seeking talented and committed players to join us in our raiding endeavors! We are always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of what particular classes we are searching for. If you think we might be the right place for you, please don't hesitate to apply! Reasons to join: - Guaranteed active roster spot - Show us your commitment and we'll commit to you! - Free guild repairs - 1000 gold per day for core raiders - Short trial period - One 3-hour raid + 2 weeks with partial loot eligibility - Consumables and resources provided - Flasks, pots, runes, food, enchants, gems - Stable guild - Actively raiding since the beginning of Cataclysm We are currently seeking: - Mage - Marksmanship Hunter - Warlock - Retribution Paladin - Enhancement Shaman Requirements: - Active - Punctual - Discord & working microphone - Healthy sense of humor Raid times: Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST If you're interested, apply here: Or contact: Supersasian (Btag Supersasian#1536) Namisan (Btag Nami#1462)Namisan2 Oct 13
Oct 11 MM hunter lf raid guild times have to be morning or late night PST. can't raid between noon and 730pm M-F PST. any time before/after that is fine. i'm a reroll from a horde guild on ZulJin, 7/7h and 1/7m experience (can provide info if you want, like logs, etc.) i'll be raid ready in another week or so, i'm still gearing up my hunter. whisper me in game. ign KrunkKrunk1 Oct 11
Oct 9 Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Obtained the mount at 9am on Garona-US. Just posting to aid anyone in their search.Ziiriith0 Oct 9
Oct 9 LOST, morning raid guild, lf DPS LOST is a casual, progression oriented guild located on Garona (PVE) server since 2009. We have many people who work third shift, are students, retired or disabled. Life comes first, World of Warcraft second.. We are currently 2/6 Heroic and are recruiting any and all dps class to fill out our roster. Raid times are 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) time on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Loot is distributed via EPGP. Voice chat is Mumble. The guild atmosphere is laid back, with virtually no drama. We have fun while we raid and kill bosses. Visit our website at to learn more about us or to apply. Contact Zindalia -bnet Eleanor#1232 - for more information.Zindalia0 Oct 9
Oct 5 844 rogue LF guild Horde 844 Ilvl assassination rogue, 843 outlaw. Looking for raiding guild. Former heroic raider during the Lich king days, didn't raid during cata to wod, Legion is a fresh start and would like to pick raiding back up.Selthar0 Oct 5
Oct 3 Basic Impulse 1/7M(Stormrage) recruiting Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: We have raiders roll for gear, while applying some emphasize on making sure gear is “passed” to whoever needs that item the most. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform around the same as most other raider’s, they will be benched until they can show us in mythic+’s that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, and do our best to subsidize pot’s/enchants. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. Afterwards, if both people are satisfied we will host a 5 man mythic/mythic + trial to see firsthand how a person deals with some mechanics and if their hps/dps is satisfactory. Upon a successful trial run, a person will then raid as a trial until they illustrate that they clearly compete with our current roster. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions0 Oct 3
Oct 2 Need Mythic Eye of Azshara run Looking to join your group or sub in for a single (quest) run as I'm solo in the game up to this point and would appreciate the help. A night after 6:30PM CST would be best but I can work to make your time(s) (just not during the day unless on the weekend). I'm not super geared yet (currently 831+ ilevel) but capable and have the quest (next step in artifact). I can offer some gold or mats if necessary and will be happy to come prepped with whatever you want each player to have. Drop me mail in game game or PST if you see me online, or here. Thanks. EDIT: Was able to knock this out last evening via cross realm PUG. Thicket-M is next if anyone has sub needs this week. xoxoArteska0 Oct 2
Sep 30 Best Player on Garona goPopupmaup77 Sep 30
Sep 29 847 Prot Warrior LF Guild I'm looking for a guild that has raiding/activity times that work with my work schedule. I work from 5am-3pmest M-F. So all these guilds starting raiding at 8-9pm st and not getting done til 12-1am st just isnt gona cut it for me. I have a ton of exp raiding. Ive been playing since early Vanilla. Been tanking since March 2005. Im not a min maxer, Im not a pro. I just like to have fun. Im 28, and chill. So if you think your guild raiding schedule will work for me, and you need a tank. Hit me up. Thanks.Thorvaldr0 Sep 29
Sep 26 Fire Mage w/ 10 alts Looking for Guild My main is a 830+ iLVL fire mage that is a tailor and enchanter. I have 10 alts. I can play pretty much any character. I am a very experienced WoW player that has been playing since day 1 of Vanilla. I have done the hardcore raiding in the past and this no longer interests me since I am a busy professional and a parent. Looking for an established guild for casual raiding and for mythic dungeon runs.Elziza0 Sep 26
Sep 26 monk tank lfg Just coming back from a long hiatus from wow. Looking for an active guild.Cuo0 Sep 26
Sep 22 DH LF Raiding/Mythic Guild 846 Vengeance DH LF mythic raiding guild. Came back to Legion expansion after hiatus after WotLK.Boondai1 Sep 22
Sep 20 Prot Pally/Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild Protection Paladin, and a Fire mage looking to join a raiding guild for legion. Coming back from a long Hiatus. Former heroic raider during the lich king days, didn't raid during cata to wod, Legion is a fresh start and would like to pick raiding back up.Zalmoxis1 Sep 20
Sep 20 Legion of the New Age LFM! We are a weekend raiding guild looking for more for 20 man raids! current needs are: Shaman(resto)(ele/enh) Priest (holy/disc) Mage (1-2) Hunter(1-2) Druid (resto) (boomkin) good dps always welcomed contact Eragonis,Jadiana,Alidoris for more info or an invite if interestedEragonis0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Looking for a late night raiding guild. [A] I have 5 lvl 100 toons. i play from 9pm to 12am most days. Looking for dungeon and raid oriented guild.Seleta1 Sep 20
Sep 19 Remember when Garona actually had people? Sep 19
Sep 19 [H] Sylvanas for Warchief is recruiting Sylvanas for Warchief is again seeking new members to help bolster our raid team for Legion. We are a "determined casual" guild, fun > progress; Not that we don't like to progress, but this is a game and not a job, we try not to sweat it if we have a bad night now and then. New and returning players welcome! We specifically need ranged dps, but all will be considered. Raids will be Sunday and Monday evenings, from 8 until 10 or 10:30 pm server/central. We use Mumble. Please contact myself or an Officer in-game with questions or to request to join. GM characters: Ðirt, Ðizzy, Rhyali, Chemtale Officers: Anyra, Tullbine, Nikster, AzarisRhyali0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Paintrains Top 5 Garona Memories Many of us have moved on from this server due to lack of activity. But I am back to share with everyone my top 5 Garona memories. This server produced a lot of drama back in the day that formed me into the troll I am today. And I am so grateful for that. Enjoy. 5. Random Acts of Violence. Everyone remembers Rev who could not finish a boss encounter explanation without stopping because his chest began to hurt and the Rev who married his wife in game in Org. Loved him or hated him everyone was in on the Rev Drama. I have yet to laugh at anything as hard as I did when I saw my then idle Hooah smashing Rev in trade chat. 4. Coeptis' City Raids. Might have not been the most organized thing in the world but rolling into Stormwind with a 40 man raid of Garona bads and downing all 4 bosses to get the mount was super fun and I still watch the clips that I recorded from those days in BC. 3. 19 Twinking with OneNine. This is a little under rated on my list I feel because I haven't twinked seriously in forever. 19 twinks on garona had ridiculous amounts of drama even on horde side alone. The guild Twinknugets vs OneNine saga was one for the ages which almost always ended in a vent battle between two 12 year old kids screaming that you are carried by your Lucky Fishing Hat and your AGM's. To this day people still call me by my 19 twink hunters name, Paintrain. 2. Hitting 2200 as Disc/Aff/Fire in Cata. We did this two seasons in a row with a sub par comp that I didn't even think would have worked. I was forced to never using my fear due to the lock priest combo and it had to be one of the funnest grinds to 2.2k I have ever done in this game. 1. Killadelphia and friends. Everyone remembers this. Killadelphia and Nashinator transfer off server to get carried and which ultimately leads to killa getting 2.2k with a 2600 priest and a 2300 feral. So here comes Killa and Nash back to Garona making guilds and trying to get things going again. Words get exchanged and its party time as myself and Untrax hammer killadelphia and nash over and over to the point where they left server again. This was one of my proudest moments ridding this server of the rats they were. I even made a website showing all of the screenshots that killa then whispered me. I still laugh so hard when I read the one saying hes going to come to my house in North Dakota and beat the !@#$ out of me if I keep talking %^-*. To this day Killa is still xferred off and is struggling to hit 1600. I love this server and I will never fully leave it. So many memories and so many enemies that I have made. I want to thank the rats out there for giving me something to do when I'm not farming your !@# in arenas. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.Déép9 Sep 19
Sep 18 Garona Crossroads Raid (Circa 2007) Thought you would all enjoy this all fraps video... A few of those names are still running around! Can you spot anyone you know? Sep 18
Sep 18 cant find a normal dungeon on the garona I don't know if the server is dead because i im waiting a dungeon Que 2-3 hrs before getting a dungeon i really don't want to move to different server because garona is my home this is my first serverZedon2 Sep 18
Sep 18 Legion of the New Age(Alliance) Legion of the New Age is an alliance guild on Garona that was created 2 months after game release consisting of players that have essentially(some have taken a longer hiatus than others)played since day 1 and are coming back to the server, to our roots so to speak, to do some laid back Heroic Raid clearing, with a possibility of Mythic depending on our numbers and capability. We are looking for like minded players, whether you're a WoW veteran, or whether you're new but willing to learn, to clear Heroic mode on a light 2 day raiding schedule, Sundays and Mondays at 10pm-12am Central time(Server time). Our aim is simply competent completion, most of us have families or real life obligations, so we are focusing on easily clearing Heroic, with a good chance of jumping into Mythic mode depending on our numbers. We are currently looking for 1-2 healers and ranged dps specifically, but we are open to all roles. If you have any questions, you can message Eragonis or myself at Flowsharian#1430. Side note: we are looking into possible guild alliances/networks.Jadiana0 Sep 18
Sep 15 Ironhammer Clan is recruiting! ''The Ironhammer Clan'' is a casual raiding guild looking for experienced or inexperienced players who want to try out raiding or who simply don't have so much time to play! We raid every friday from 8PM to 11PM server time! PST me in game for an invite!Akigar0 Sep 15
Sep 14 Mythics tonight? Would like to try them outTardape0 Sep 14
Sep 12 looking for a guild for raids in 7.1 im a in dead guild and im look to leave to join an active guild for the 7.1 raidsZedon3 Sep 12
Aug 31 Warlock LFG Hit max, working on suramar and professions, just looking for a guild to raid with once the raids openLindul0 Aug 31
Aug 30 Wolfpack Squadron Garona (Horde) This post is now over how about them cookies?Chiéfbladés7 Aug 30
Aug 29 MM hunter looking for a midnight raid I have been playing since vanilla, and due to my work schedule, I am looking for a raiding group for legion that starts around 12am.Rane0 Aug 29
Aug 24 Clan Of The Burning Hand Hello Garona(Horde), It's Been A While. I started playing on your server after it being suggested back in November 2004. I had a Rogue at the time named Virus and was my main thru out vanilla. I was in a guild called Dark Cobras during leveling then during Onyxia, MC and BWL i became a member of COTBH until it fell apart around the end of vanilla which was when i moved to Illidan. I was just wondering if any ex members of the guild are still playing, i still have screenshots of our first kill of Chromaggus in BWL good times. I hope everyone is well and it's nice to take a trip down memory lane.Asgard2 Aug 24
Aug 21 [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 Aug 21
Aug 15 &lt;Umbrella Corporation&gt; recruiting for Legion! Hello, Garona! With Legion approaching, <Umbrella Corporation> is currently seeking talented and committed players to join us in our raiding endeavors! We are always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of what particular classes we are searching for. If you think we might be the right place for you, please don't hesitate to apply! Reasons to join: - Guaranteed active roster spot - Show us your commitment and we'll commit to you! - Free guild repairs - 1000 gold per day for core raiders - Short trial period - One 3-hour raid + 2 weeks with partial loot eligibility - Consumables and resources provided - Flasks, pots, runes, food, enchants, gems - Stable guild - Actively raiding since the beginning of Cataclysm We are currently seeking all DPS classes! Requirements: - Active - Punctual - Discord & working microphone - Healthy sense of humor Raid times: Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST If you're interested, apply here: Or contact: Supersasian (Btag Supersasian#1536) Namisan (Btag Nami#1462)Namisan1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Garona Character Limits I know servers have the 12 character limit. I keep hoping for Garona to be connected to another realm so I can have all my toons on here but it's not happening /cry. If there's any way it's possible, expanding number of characters allowed on an unmerged server to double the normal amount to be on par with the connected ones would be amazing. I don't hold out hope for this because it's probably not possible due to framework issues and what not, but thought the wowhead that I am would propose it anyway :) Thanks.Chemicalkidd0 Aug 15
Aug 10 13/13M Twilight Circus Recruiting for Legion <Twilight Circus> [13/13M HFC] Tues/Thurs/Sun <Twilight Circus> Youtube: About Us: Twilight Circus is a 13/13 Mythic Guild on the Garona server. We finished Hellfire Citadel progression with a US Rank of 211 and a World Rank of 801. We are looking to expand our roster as we head into Legion, and encourage any capable player of their class to apply with us. All positions are open and will be considered. We are a semi-hardcore progression group, raiding three nights a week for three hours each night. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) Current Recruitment Needs: Warrior Death Knight Monk Priest (disc) Mage Warlock To apply or find more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website, or to contact me via battletag at Cooder#11700Nerrivik2 Aug 10
Jul 29 [H] Portal (13/13 M) Recruiting DPS Portal [H] (13/13 Mythic) is located on the server Turalyon. We are currently looking for a few talented players to join us for Legion. Portal is a stable longstanding guild that has been raiding together for 8+ years. Our goal is to push Mythic raid content while maintaining a fun and relaxed raid environment. To that end, we’re certainly not a hard-core progression guild, but we do expect players to come prepared for raid with a solid understanding of their class and knowledge of specific boss mechanics. We also expect players to put in the effort outside of raid to bring a mythic ready character. Raid times are 8:30 – 11:30 pm Eastern, Tues through Thurs. We are currently recruiting: Mage Ret Pallly Lock DPS Warrior *we are always interested in talented players, feel free to contact us even if your class is not listed above. Visit us at or contact Paredox in-game (Zalice#1802) for more information. We look forward to speaking with you.Paredox0 Jul 29
Jul 25 [A] Looking for an Active Guild I have 3 level 100 characters currently and am working on leveling another. Looking for an active laid back guild to do things with, raid, quest, level, mount collecting, etc...Calrius1 Jul 25
Jul 25 Looking for older adult social guild Title pretty much says it all. I'm an older adult - grew up in the '60's and looking for folks that share common life experiences, music, etc. My kids are grown, and though I'm not retired, that day is coming. I have a number of horde and allied toons, 100 and lower. I'm currently enjoying leveling classes I've never leveled before. Right now it's a subtlety rogue, but there are many others. I'm an experienced tank (druid and warrior) and healer (mostly druid, but some disc priest). My tanking and healing was mostly done at the 90 and below level. I am not a hard core raider or elite in any way, but I'm certainly competent. Would love to tank/heal current content with guildies. I like to help others, will not tolerate drama, and generally pitch in to help. I don't particularly like bad language, but I was a sailor for 20 years and have heard it all before. I'm also an experienced GM. I had a guild that shall remain nameless on another realm a while back that is still going strong with over 400 people in it. I also have horde and allied guilds here on Garona, but my recruiting skills are not the greatest, and starting a guild with one person is pretty rough. I might let them go. I play pretty much 7 days a week, late afternoon and evening eastern time. Unfortunately, my friends have mostly quit the game. I just can't seem to shake it. I don't type particularly well and like to use voice chat, so extra credit if your guild uses mumble or some such.Magots1 Jul 25
Jul 23 Transportation between continents Please bliz could you please give an estimate when the boats and zeplins will be working again?Stenchie0 Jul 23
Jul 20 Reboot Garona please Everyone is stuck. That is all.Keirnan3 Jul 20
Jul 17 [A] 8/8 Gold CM Carries 750k FEEDBACK THREAD #1 FEEDBACK THREAD #2 FEEDBACK THREAD #3 *ask about the slots available very early / very late Sunday and Monday. Aerie Peak / Lightbringer / Sargeras / Garona Every other realm @1000k PRE-PATCH WILL BE LANDING JULY 19TH, PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT US QUICKLY! SUBSTANTIAL OFFERS ARE OPEN FOR THE VERY LAST SLOTS WE HAVE OPEN. MAKE AN OFFER FOR A SLOT THAT YOU WANT, IF NOBODY WANTS TO COMPETE/OUTBID FOR IT, YOU GRAB IT. Our group of players GUARANTEE a clean and quick 8 of 8 gold challenge mode carry for any class or spec. We are willing to accept gold from multiple realms and especially Garona, just ask! Our line up consists of experienced mythic raiders that are multi-9/9 and 8/8 on many different classes, the current pool of players we use for selling these runs include: The rewards of obtaining gold in all 8 challenge mode dungeons include: Title: Name, The Indomitable Mount: ... Weapon Transmogs: ... MMOchampion video of the weapon animations, Challenger Savina also displays the weapon in her inventory if you want to see what they look like on your character. Achievements: 360 points Requirements: Must have mumble installed with working headphones/speakers. You must have done all 8 of the heroic 5 man dungeons at least once on the character you plan to bring. At least 3 hours of uninterrupted time in order to complete all 8 challenges back to back.Payments: The gold must be paid upfront 750k total before we begin. Scheduling: Contact Retromen#1227 for scheduling. I will schedule a date and time that works best for you. Operating hours: Friday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Saturday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Sunday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Contacting Me: Retromen#1227 Dreamkin-Garona Hawtnightelf-AeriePeak Nhi-Aeriepeak This forum post. Ingame Mail. Have any questions about challenge modes/sales? Don't hesitate to contact me.Dreamkin13 Jul 17