Garona

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Mar 28, 2015 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Kaivax7 Mar 28, 2015
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garona to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Fair Enough, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Focus Fire, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
21h [A]<Nerf Girls Pls>13/13M legion recruiting Nerf Girls Pls has just recently transferred from frostmourne and are looking to continue from where we left off in HFC and make garona great again. Historically the guild itself starting 3 months late in HFC ended up getting a US 402 rank oceanic 52nd (with 4 of us raiding from the us/canada during oceanic raid peak times) Even Though we are a brand new guild the guild's officer core used to form the core of US top 100 guilds. We take our raiding seriously and if you are a skilled player that knows how to maximize the utility of your class then we will more than happy to bring you into the family Just remember we are always looking for exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs Recruitment Needs: 2x Demon Hunter (1 tank 1 dps) 1x Warrior (1 tank) 2x Death Knight (1 tank 1 dps) 1x Holy Pally 2x Priest (1 disc 1 shadow) 3x Shamans (1 resto 1 ele 1 enh) 1x Rogue 2x Monk (1 mw 1 tank) 1x Mage (fire) Raid schedule as follows: Tuesday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) Wednesday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) Thursday - 7.00PM - 10.00PM (CST) we will be offering a optional raid day on sunday/monday depending on raid needs PST Dembunz - Silfury#1148 in game if you want more information. or visit our guild website at http://nerfgirlspls.enjin.com/home (should be available in the next couple of days)Dembunz8 21h
2d Clan Of The Burning Hand Hello Garona(Horde), It's Been A While. I started playing on your server after it being suggested back in November 2004. I had a Rogue at the time named Virus and was my main thru out vanilla. I was in a guild called Dark Cobras during leveling then during Onyxia, MC and BWL i became a member of COTBH until it fell apart around the end of vanilla which was when i moved to Illidan. I was just wondering if any ex members of the guild are still playing, i still have screenshots of our first kill of Chromaggus in BWL good times. I hope everyone is well and it's nice to take a trip down memory lane.Asgard2 2d
5d [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 5d
6d Looking for a late night raiding guild. [A] I have 5 lvl 100 toons. i play from 9pm to 12am most days. Looking for dungeon and raid oriented guild.Seleta0 6d
Aug 16 Wolfpack Squadron Garona (Horde) This post is now over how about them cookies?Chiéfbladés6 Aug 16
Aug 15 Remember when Garona actually had people? http://i.imgur.com/yNHi2HK.jpgNamisan2 Aug 15
Aug 15 &lt;Umbrella Corporation&gt; recruiting for Legion! Hello, Garona! With Legion approaching, <Umbrella Corporation> is currently seeking talented and committed players to join us in our raiding endeavors! We are always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of what particular classes we are searching for. If you think we might be the right place for you, please don't hesitate to apply! Reasons to join: - Guaranteed active roster spot - Show us your commitment and we'll commit to you! - Free guild repairs - 1000 gold per day for core raiders - Short trial period - One 3-hour raid + 2 weeks with partial loot eligibility - Consumables and resources provided - Flasks, pots, runes, food, enchants, gems - Stable guild - Actively raiding since the beginning of Cataclysm We are currently seeking all DPS classes! Requirements: - Active - Punctual - Discord & working microphone - Healthy sense of humor Raid times: Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST If you're interested, apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS Or contact: Supersasian (Btag Supersasian#1536) Namisan (Btag Nami#1462)Namisan1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Garona Character Limits I know servers have the 12 character limit. I keep hoping for Garona to be connected to another realm so I can have all my toons on here but it's not happening /cry. If there's any way it's possible, expanding number of characters allowed on an unmerged server to double the normal amount to be on par with the connected ones would be amazing. I don't hold out hope for this because it's probably not possible due to framework issues and what not, but thought the wowhead that I am would propose it anyway :) Thanks.Chemicalkidd0 Aug 15
Aug 10 13/13M Twilight Circus Recruiting for Legion <Twilight Circus> [13/13M HFC] Tues/Thurs/Sun <Twilight Circus> http://www.twilightcircus.info Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild About Us: Twilight Circus is a 13/13 Mythic Guild on the Garona server. We finished Hellfire Citadel progression with a US Rank of 211 and a World Rank of 801. We are looking to expand our roster as we head into Legion, and encourage any capable player of their class to apply with us. All positions are open and will be considered. We are a semi-hardcore progression group, raiding three nights a week for three hours each night. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) Current Recruitment Needs: Warrior Death Knight Monk Priest (disc) Mage Warlock To apply or find more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website, or to contact me via battletag at Cooder#11700Nerrivik2 Aug 10
Jul 29 [H] Portal (13/13 M) Recruiting DPS Portal [H] (13/13 Mythic) is located on the server Turalyon. We are currently looking for a few talented players to join us for Legion. Portal is a stable longstanding guild that has been raiding together for 8+ years. Our goal is to push Mythic raid content while maintaining a fun and relaxed raid environment. To that end, we’re certainly not a hard-core progression guild, but we do expect players to come prepared for raid with a solid understanding of their class and knowledge of specific boss mechanics. We also expect players to put in the effort outside of raid to bring a mythic ready character. Raid times are 8:30 – 11:30 pm Eastern, Tues through Thurs. We are currently recruiting: Mage Ret Pallly Lock DPS Warrior *we are always interested in talented players, feel free to contact us even if your class is not listed above. Visit us at portalguild.enjin.com or contact Paredox in-game (Zalice#1802) for more information. We look forward to speaking with you.Paredox0 Jul 29
Jul 25 [A] Looking for an Active Guild I have 3 level 100 characters currently and am working on leveling another. Looking for an active laid back guild to do things with, raid, quest, level, mount collecting, etc...Calrius1 Jul 25
Jul 25 Looking for older adult social guild Title pretty much says it all. I'm an older adult - grew up in the '60's and looking for folks that share common life experiences, music, etc. My kids are grown, and though I'm not retired, that day is coming. I have a number of horde and allied toons, 100 and lower. I'm currently enjoying leveling classes I've never leveled before. Right now it's a subtlety rogue, but there are many others. I'm an experienced tank (druid and warrior) and healer (mostly druid, but some disc priest). My tanking and healing was mostly done at the 90 and below level. I am not a hard core raider or elite in any way, but I'm certainly competent. Would love to tank/heal current content with guildies. I like to help others, will not tolerate drama, and generally pitch in to help. I don't particularly like bad language, but I was a sailor for 20 years and have heard it all before. I'm also an experienced GM. I had a guild that shall remain nameless on another realm a while back that is still going strong with over 400 people in it. I also have horde and allied guilds here on Garona, but my recruiting skills are not the greatest, and starting a guild with one person is pretty rough. I might let them go. I play pretty much 7 days a week, late afternoon and evening eastern time. Unfortunately, my friends have mostly quit the game. I just can't seem to shake it. I don't type particularly well and like to use voice chat, so extra credit if your guild uses mumble or some such.Magots1 Jul 25
Jul 23 Transportation between continents Please bliz could you please give an estimate when the boats and zeplins will be working again?Stenchie0 Jul 23
Jul 20 Reboot Garona please Everyone is stuck. That is all.Keirnan3 Jul 20
Jul 17 [A] 8/8 Gold CM Carries 750k FEEDBACK THREAD #1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13181878184 FEEDBACK THREAD #2 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419962294 FEEDBACK THREAD #3 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744164611 *ask about the slots available very early / very late Sunday and Monday. Aerie Peak / Lightbringer / Sargeras / Garona Every other realm @1000k PRE-PATCH WILL BE LANDING JULY 19TH, PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT US QUICKLY! SUBSTANTIAL OFFERS ARE OPEN FOR THE VERY LAST SLOTS WE HAVE OPEN. MAKE AN OFFER FOR A SLOT THAT YOU WANT, IF NOBODY WANTS TO COMPETE/OUTBID FOR IT, YOU GRAB IT. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20176410/the-legion-pre-expansion-patch-arrives-july-19-7-15-2016 Our group of players GUARANTEE a clean and quick 8 of 8 gold challenge mode carry for any class or spec. We are willing to accept gold from multiple realms and especially Garona, just ask! Our line up consists of experienced mythic raiders that are multi-9/9 and 8/8 on many different classes, the current pool of players we use for selling these runs include: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Ruinlol/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Nhi/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Dinkasaurus/advanced The rewards of obtaining gold in all 8 challenge mode dungeons include: Title: Name, The Indomitable Mount: ... Weapon Transmogs: ... MMOchampion video of the weapon animations, Challenger Savina also displays the weapon in her inventory if you want to see what they look like on your character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvvB1CB7GQ Achievements: 360 points Requirements: Must have mumble installed with working headphones/speakers. You must have done all 8 of the heroic 5 man dungeons at least once on the character you plan to bring. At least 3 hours of uninterrupted time in order to complete all 8 challenges back to back.Payments: The gold must be paid upfront 750k total before we begin. Scheduling: Contact Retromen#1227 for scheduling. I will schedule a date and time that works best for you. Operating hours: Friday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Saturday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Sunday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Contacting Me: Retromen#1227 Dreamkin-Garona Hawtnightelf-AeriePeak Nhi-Aeriepeak This forum post. Ingame Mail. Have any questions about challenge modes/sales? Don't hesitate to contact me.Dreamkin13 Jul 17
Jul 15 [A] H Archimonde Carry group! Hello All! I'm a recent 13/13 M transfer to Garona and I am part of a group that does H Archimonde Sales. The group has over 300+ H Archi sales, is filled with 740+ Mythic Raiders, and ensures a quick and painless kill. What the run includes: Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) Groove Warden (Moose Mount) Personal Loot Any bonus rolls If you have the time, we would enjoy hearing feedback from anyone who has attended one of our runs in order to provide a level of pre-established trust for those who may be hesitant giving gold to a stranger. Alternatively, if you are interested in securing a run for yourself or for a friend, you have come to the right place. Our group convenes on a daily basis at approximately 3:30PM EST (2:30PM CST), running over the course of several hours, and would be happy to accommodate as many players as are looking for a clean, efficient run. If you have any further questions about pricing or any other inquires don't hesitate to leave a message here or contact me on btag at Xealouz#1593! Thank you all so much!Xealouz14 Jul 15
Jul 13 [A] Looking for a mature, chill guild. Hello Garona, I just got done leveling a new hunter to 100 here on Garona and I'm looking to be social and run content. I have played WoW off and on since late vanilla and led a guild for a while during TBC and have led guilds in various other MMO's such as FFXI, FFXIV, SWTOR, Terra and DCUO. We did end game content in all games (well, Terra we did it once and then left for something else as it was terrible and far from well designed). I only bring this up to illustrate dedication and experience. That being said. I have zero interest in leading or anything like that. I'm just looking for a guild that has their stuff together, like to joke around and have fun and likes to help each other. I don't have anything to do with drama and I have a dark and sometimes crass sense of humor. I'm looking for a smaller guild, not a 100+ member guild. I like to develop relationships, not filter noise. If you like to talk about board games, video games, design, comics, movies, Rick and Morty, and a plethora of other things. I'm probably a good fit. Unless you think Family Guy is better than Rick and Morty...or well, better than anything. =) Anyways, thanks for reading. Post Script If your guild name is a Latin name or sounds like it came from a Hot Topic shirt circa early 2000's, no thanks. There seems to be an unbroken trend in those naming conventions.Xuul1 Jul 13
Jul 13 (The True Eredar) - Garona PVE T.T.E. is actively recruiting new members for the upcoming Legion expansion for (but not limited to) casual raiding, leveling, gathering, debauchery, and transmog farming. We have been around since BC and just generally like to have a good time. As always members with >1 month get guild repairs and limited guild bank access. We are always looking for those rare individuals who want more than to follow and aspiring Officers, Raid Leaders, Class leaders, and Recruitment Officers (certain perks come with these positions). We hope to see all of you soon and as always FOR AZEROTH! (We are also more than willing to do linked server invites as well)Guilles0 Jul 13
Jul 9 Looking for Moose carry! Please hit me up on my btag, Xuul#1206, with when and how much. Thank you!Xuul0 Jul 9
Jul 8 <Core Two> selling H-Archimonde kills <Core Two> 9/13 Mythic is now selling Heroic Archimonde kills. Mannoroth kills and open loot rolls included. Archimonde kills take place every tuesday at 8 server time and we have a 3 buyer per week limit. Message me in game for more details or to save your spot for an upcoming week. Kayarra#1331Kayyarra6 Jul 8
Jul 6 This is a warning message to Garona There is a scam going around, if you haven't already heard, regarding sales of mythic Archimonde carries. Core Two does not plan to sell any Mythic Archimonde carries this expansion, so if you're approached by someone impersonating a Core Two member, and they tell you to type out some kind of script, do not do it. Instead, report them, or hell, have a little fun with them and waste their time like the guy in the original general discussion post; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745644941?page=1 Thank you for your time, and be safe.Fluttershy3 Jul 6
Jul 3 [H] Blight is recruiting With the quickly arriving expansion, we would like to bolster our numbers and form a consistent raiding team. Right now, we are casually raiding on some Thursday and Friday nights. We are needing some members to round out the raid. We hope to build a solid, core team that will be ready for Legion. Our raid times will most likely stay the same. They are Thursday and Friday, 6:30pm - 9 pm, server time. The only other day we would probably raid would be Saturday, same times. We have room for all rolls, encouraging healers and tanks! While we are a casual raiding guild, this does not prevent us from progressing. We expect people to come to raids prepared, knowing their class and fights. We will also assist you by crafting, running heroics, raids, etc. Blight has been on Garona for a long time and consists of members who have enjoyed the game, from Vanilla to WoD. There is still a social aspect to the game that we participate in. Many members still run old content and like to hang out together. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on this toon or my battlenet Naimi#1964Bluffs0 Jul 3
Jun 28 Florida? Just out of curiosity, who lives in Florida? Wondering who else on Garona lives in the state. Clearwater (Tampa) here.Draelyon24 Jun 28
Jun 20 Thinking about coming home Hello, Thinking about transferring back over to Garona and faction changing. Anyone from the level 60 days still around? My horde guild I have been active with for the past 7ish years with has really died off with this expansion, so mainly just looking to casually play with at least some social interaction. We have maybe 2-3 people online at night now. So where my Alliance of Exile, Fear and Loathing, and mass amounts of other vanilla peeps be at?Sohtra23 Jun 20
Jun 11 WTB Archimonde Mythic Mount Carry Looking to buy [Felsteel Annihilator] mount (no gear needed). I will pay by in game currency only, no US dollars please. Please reply here or add my btag bubu#1508 about your price/time/guild. Thanks in advance~ have a wonderful dayRilakumabubu0 Jun 11
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 8 <Week After> LF like minded players. <Week After> A little bit about ourselves: After a long time coming, friends and I are back into the game waiting for the Legion expansion. With the expansion coming up in the next few months to Soon™ we are wanting to give people who are still around a place to stay, chat and feel like a community. But let's get to the **straight truth**. We're a new guild who wants to raid late night. It's not an option on our current realm and all of us who started the guild are seasoned raiders from Vanilla through MoP. We're not looking for full mythic clears and we don't want to put that expectation on others as well. We're all in our late 20s and 30s and have families and work responsibilities to attend to as well. Coming into the expansion we want to start working on Normal/Heroic clears of the raids and while not much is left to do in the current expansion, we would love to have you and do some Mythic Dungeons, PvP, Heroic Raids if we have the people for it. Bullet Points of Week After: ... Look, we want to have fun, get gear and do things together. We're not looking for a big guild, we're looking for a small team of awesome people to do fun things. So let one of us know by sending me a reply or getting in touch with one of us in game: **IGN:** Shamanistic (Owchy#1422) [ul][/ul]Shamanistic4 Jun 8
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
Jun 3 <Blacktear Rebellion> looking for fun people! Blacktear Rebellion is currently getting ready to progress through heroic Hellfire Citadel while waiting for Legion to be released. While getting ready for Legion raids, we are still building our 20 man team. These are the openings we currently have. If you are interested in progressing in HFC until Legion's release, this is your chance! We raid on Wednesday and Friday at 7 p.m CST. Send me a message in-game or add me destiny#1106 if you desire to join us and fight for Azeroth! Check out our website : http://btrebellion.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=21Silvertoad3 Jun 3
Jun 3 Sleepy guild but you want to raid? This is NOT for Delta Force but... Are there any guilds out there that want to raid but do not have enough players and Are not "pro" raiders but also do not stand in fire and Are interested in teaming up with another such guild to clear current content and Are decent bunch of people that want to have fun one night a week and then off with you until next week? drop me a line.Blistering0 Jun 3
Jun 1 H Archi Are there any Horde guilds selling the AotC achievement?Cedno0 Jun 1
May 28 @ <The Lucky Strikes> This link (http://www.theluckystrikes.net/) was shared by a member of The Lucky Strikes (guild) on wowarmory. If you are worried about your position in a guild following level cap, read one guild's approach. Do you think this is fair or acceptable? Do you think this could happen to your guild? Do you think the guildmembers should have any rights or bargaining power (unionslol)? ... And here's a response from some one who was kicked from the guild: ...Foxee30 May 28
May 22 Surgery's GDKP is back Just seeing if anyone would be interested in this for the Garona Server, I ran these back in Wrath when we were doing ICC and they were quite successful and lucrative. What: Surgery’s GDKP 30 When: Saturday 5/22/16 8:30 PM - 12:30 PM Server Time Lead: Surgery/Bigeazy How: Sign up (use template below) and /join GDKP in game ***** BASICS ***** -GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP". It can also be known by similar names such as "Gold runs", "GKP runs", "Cash runs". - Everything of value will be auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot" - "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run - "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 30 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share. - There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets what. ***** RULES ***** 1. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items will have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. No item limit. There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader. 2. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. If you leave early, you forfeit your share of the pot. 3. In the event a player is AFK for an extended period without notice - or performs poorly - a fair first warning will be given, but they may be removed from the raid and/or forfeit their share of the pot if it continues. 4. Gold must be immediately payable, sorry no IOUs. If you win an auction and refuse to pay you will be kicked and banned from future runs. 5. We are here to have some fun raiding, kill bosses, and make gold leave the drama out of Raid chat, GDKP channel, and vent. Items will start at 5000g with a 1000 minimum increment between bids. Tokens/tier pieces will start at 10000g. Raid performance will be tracked and will be a factor in invites in subsequent weeks. ***** Sign Up ***** Must be heroic geared at a minimum. Name & Class & Raid Spec: Equipped ILvL: Hellfire Citadel Raid Experience: Ever run a GDKP with me before? On which toon? Calendar invites should go out by Thursday before raid. Accept by Friday before or be replaced. No shows are not taken lightly - they will be tracked and will effect invites for subsequent raids. Once you are on the roster below you can be 95% sure that you have a spot. Once you have a calendar invite you can be 100% sure you have a spot. Come prepared w/flasks/food/potions and runes if you use them.Surgery4 May 22
May 18 <Knights of Rohan> <Knights of Rohan> are currently looking for more members! We have decided to raid again as a guild and would love to have more committed players to join us in this adventure as Warlords of Draenor comes to an end in a few months and Legion starts! We are currently looking for one more healer, one more tank and a couple DPS. Roughly four to five more committed players but the more the merrier. Are current RAID TIMES are -Tuesdays 6:30PM to 9:30PM -Thursdays 6:30PM to 9:30PM If you are a player who isn't interested into raiding anymore that's fine! We have many players who are in the same boat and need company along the way so we defiantly have a spot for you! :-) From doing Achievements, to just stepping foot into Ashran, to being carried in Mythic Dungeons on alts. We do it all! If interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me or the guild :-) BattleTag Quacky#11915Qwôte0 May 18
May 14 [H] The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *new* Well Met! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii0 May 14
May 1 Jos Place Is Recruiting Are you looking for a fun, casual, mature guild to enhance your gaming experience? Well look no further! Jos Place is recruiting WoW players of all levels. We play in a laid back environment, and will not tolerate drama of any kind. Do you enjoy the journey through the game? Do you like active chat? Are you willing to help others as much as they help you? If you are an individual that is looking for like-minded players then I encourage you to look us up in-game at either ZeroCorp#1796 or Ambrosia#11198. Thanks, and we'll see you in-game!Arvaiela0 May 1
May 1 New Horde Guild Forming - Garona I was in a social guild for a couple of years that at first was a wonderful experience, but then it got not so wonderful. Basically, I think it just got too big, with a couple hundred members. Even though we were pretty selective about recruiting, things got chaotic and we lost track of who and what we were. I played with that guild for about 2 years and then quit the game. I've tanked, healed and done dps at 90 through Mysts. I quit after I got my first couple of garrisons. After taking a year or so off, I'm back and wanting to try to build my own version of The Perfect Guild, for which I am very carefully recruiting. I'm going to try not to make the same mistakes we made last time. If you have never helped start a guild from scratch, search around for what this means, as we may not be the right place for you. If you like the idea of helping to create something of lasting value from scratch, are not in a big hurry, and don't mind the fact that we don't yet have all the bells and whistles, then maybe we are. I'm on the Garona realm, and Garona is paired with Ner’zhul and Sargeras, so you will need to have a toon on one of these or be willing to roll one. We're going to be small. No more than 20 members at any one time, although the number 20 is subject to change. But hopefully you get the idea. I want enough guild mates to be able to do dungeons and classic raids, but I also want to know everyone in the guild. I want my guild mates to be my in-game friends. It's going to be for MATURE players. Please be over 30. We're going to be a family style, social guild. Not looking for hard core raiders or elitists. I don't run recount, and don't care about item level. We will level, do dungeons, classic raids, and maybe LFRs. I like the idea of doing things together with friends. Personally, I don't much do PvP, but I don't mind if you do. I don't like excessive bad language. We're adults and will all revert sometimes, but I really like politeness. Let's keep politics and religion out of our guild. Like you, I have strong opinions, but WoW is not the place to voice them. I don't type particularly well, I prefer voice chat, and I have a mumble server. Please join me. For me, WoW is about relaxation, and not always about competition. Above all, I want my WoW experience and yours to be relaxed and positive, taking us away from the daily stresses of being an adult and having a real life. I don't much care about anything else. Please be male or female, and have a toon of any Horde race, class and level. If you want to level with a friend, I'll happily roll another toon and level with you, and the kind of folks I'm looking for will too! If all this sounds like your kind of place, reply here or send me a mail in game or just request to join! I play most days in the afternoon and evening eastern time. I have several toons, both Horde and Alliance, and play them all, so looking for me online to whisper is going to be touch and go. Oh, and by the way, if this works, I'll also likely start a similar Alliance guild :)Dynix1 May 1
Apr 21 LBB (Tu/Wed) Recruiting for Mythic Progress Hey Garona! General recruitment blurb below but LBB is moving into Mythic and if you're a skilled and geared player who would like to progress on mythic bosses please get in touch. Los Burritos Banditos (or LBB for short) of Garona is currently looking for skilled players who want to progress into mythic content. Our roster has been hovering around 16-18 players as we've been farming heroic HFC for a few months and we're pushing pass the "recruitment" boss and moving into mythic progress. We expect our members to play at a high level in a laidback, generally low-stress raiding environment. We want people who can bring a positive attitude, above average performance, and have a low tolerance for people who like to start drama. We do expect our members to be listening as we communicate a lot on some of the fights when needed. Mumble is required. Highly skilled players who's gear is not at mythic levels can be helped along with Heroic gear. Unlike a lot of raiding guilds, we are fairly active on non-raid nights. Most of us enjoy playing other games with each other (Like Diablo) and are generally doing something in game, and talking to each other about random things. Progression 2/13M 13/13H Schedule 6:30-10:30PM Central Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Recruitment Priorities High Priority -DPS Druid with Resto OS -Rogue -Holy Paladin -Mage Medium Priority -Warlock -Spriest -Plate DPS We are heavy on hunters currently, but if you aren't one of these classes above but are confident in your skills don't hesitate to send us a message. Feel free to contact one of us if you think our guild is the right fit for you, and please refer to this post when contacting one of us. saune#1704 (myself) Lealion#1841 (GM)Emaciator3 Apr 21
Apr 20 Org Expeditionary Force Org Exp. Force is looking for new members. We're laid back, working on progression through HFC. Looking for any members, any class, any role and any level. If it sounds like we're a fit for you message anyone in the guild who's online!Keleenus0 Apr 20
Mar 22 wtb h hfc run Tuesday day or night Looking to just get it done willing to pay for itDàrthbàne0 Mar 22
Mar 10 Veterans of Wrathgate looking for more* *Nope So How Bout That Local Sports team?Nemodaemon3 Mar 10
Mar 10 Carls Van-Be Warned. Torreya85 Mar 10
Mar 9 late night ally guild I am currently looking for a late night guild. I am not looking to raid now but want to come legion.I have many toons at high levels and maxed. i have been on Garona since BC and raided both ally and horde with guilds such as Remnants, Lost and Troika too name a few. Its been awile since i was actively raiding due to kids but want to get back in.Lokor0 Mar 9
Feb 29 LFM Casual HFC raiding. Hello everyone! Manaketes or Azeroth is a relatively new and small guild in US Garona Horde looking for chill people to raid with! Planned raid times are Tues&Sun 8-11PM PST (or Tues&Thur depending on everyone's schedules.) I am the guild master, and I have downed up to N Arch and to H Killrog on various toons, so you could say I'm not so far into HFC myself. We are welcoming people who feel left behind or think they came back too late; Same here myself! First few runs will be HFC N for helping people gear and we will move on to H soon enough. If you are somewhere around 685~690 or even higher, great! Please leave me a message or leave a mail to my character with your class!Gigakamina1 Feb 29
Feb 18 looking for charter sigs [formed now lfm] <Gates to Hades> is a casual pve guild and we are building up in preparation to legion and taking everyone. Goals: To provide a friendly and fun enviroment. Encourage teamwork and group play through dungs,raids,guild events, etc. Help members in need. Don't leave anyone out. Keep drama out and handle accordingly. Recruitment: Really looking for someone to be in charge of recruitment. We are taking all classes and levels currently as we are building up for Legion. New and returning players are welcome. Raiders with patience and willing to help others get better. All raid positions are open. Guild leadership positions open to those who put effort into the guild. Non-raiders and pvpers are welcome. Raid days/times: Will discuss when we can run when we have enough people. If you have any questions or want an invite contact Gigitz (Guild leader) or Treaddybear. You can also leave questions here and will respond asap.Gigitz0 Feb 18
Feb 11 PVP centric guilds looking for two returning? My buddy and I are just getting back into WoW on Garona. We are a prot Warrior and Resto Druid with 700 pvp gear at the moment and looking for a semi casual pvp guild that does RBGs/other pvp events. Anyone willing to take us in?Maxshockwave0 Feb 11
Feb 6 <Umbrella Corporation> selling H Archimonde <Umbrella Corporation> (5/13 M) is selling H Archimonde carries. This includes free roll on Mannoroth and Archimonde loot. Killing H Archimonde also grants players the Grove Warden mount. We collect a small down payment up front when you schedule your carry run, and the rest is paid upon invite to group on the scheduled date. We spread the carries out per tier group for Arch trinkets, so if it drops its yours. Carries take place on Wednesdays at 8 PM CST (be online 10 minutes beforehand for invite). Contact Kineticks (Btag Kinetix#1368) in game via message or mail with questions and to schedule your run.Thompysama3 Feb 6