Garona

Aug 30, 2012 So delays like this one... What do you all do? I draw comic books. :DMillanna11 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Wargames Challenge We all need arenas to hone in our new skills. Open challenge, all people, we all need practice and want to try out our new stuff in an arena setting. Alliance, other realms, whatever, i'm not sure if you can do x-realm or alliance with war games, but if you can.... lets go. Post in here, whisper me in game, in game mail, whatever.Untrax1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 new glyphs any idea where were getting the new glyphs from?Dotzalot5 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 This is happening... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412403241 In my boredom at work today, I've decided to take the fight to his home field....Untrax3 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Dustwallow Marsh I dont know if Theramore is going to be phased for high levels or not, But if you are going for your loremaster titles..... I suggest Doing Dustwallow tomorrow. Cause Tuesday....Its Gonna be Gone. Unless Blizz has it Phased.....But better safe den sorry... amirite?Thanatós5 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Invade SW Mon night before guards hit lvl 90? I believe guards will hit level 90 on Tuesday. Anybody interested in a massive raid to destroy Stormwind Monday night? Cause after the patch, we'll have to wait about a month before we can invade cities again! (This would be just to kill Alliance players... not really to kill the King. We'd need well over 40 players to try the King considering how many Alliance there are. Even then, most of the raid would have to have at least an Intel Core i5 around 3 GHz and a good video card so frame rates wouldn't drop to single digits while fighting the King. So we probably won't be killing the King.)Geagripdum6 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 any halp? i know the new patch is available for download, but when i load wow, it doesnt update =[ idk if ive already downloaded it or what, but when i check version it says updated from 4.3.3 to 4.3.4 but theres also a 21g patch it downloaded that idk what it is =[Dotzalot0 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 So who all is stoked about Tuesdays patch? Were getting the new talent system (dumbed down as some would say) and new glyphs. Im happy because my OS spec has been made viable in pvp once again(lego my Destro) but sad because they phuct my MS Demo pvp spec =[ Inc trolling/let it commenceDotzalot0 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Dear Conrad, You are a much better commentator than this other guy... Honestly, he's seems really awkward at times lol. Props bro, keep doin yo thing dawg.Hellsentz1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 (H) <Blame Me> PvP Guild LFM <Blame Me> Looking for more players with an interest in PvP. Arenas/Bgs/World. If you're interested in joining we ask that you have atleast a 1550 Achievement in Arena of any bracket, current season gear(Honor or Cata) with proper gems & chants. Our current roster is usually online in the evening to early morning. As guild we do Arena/BGs & look for trouble in Stormwind to try & get some World PvP entertainment. We mainly use Skype as our form of communication. We do accept alts as long as your Main meets our requirements. Only accepting toons that are level 85. Any questions can be directed here or in game, by mail to Freakzilla or Projectzero.Freakzilla79 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 <The StrongArm Alchemists> And You. <The StrongArm Alchemits> is a new leveling guild with plans to raid in MoP. We are accepting any level of any class. We also hold weekly gold gain events, such as trivia tournaments, duel tournaments, who can send a random officer the creepiest mail, and many more that we probably haven't thought of because we are lazy and sit in skype all day saying we are going to do something productive but not actually do it. If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of because we are so awesome, that it makes you wet yourself about us at night alone in your bed. Then just whisper Supercereal, Farqq, or Lazzerchicke in game and we'll review why we made a guild in the first place and get back to you. Also if you whisper us within 15 seconds of reading this we'll even give you a moose, tax free.Supercereal3 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 23, 2012 Horde Wargame Challenge I've seen more PvP going on in Horde the past month or so when I'm on, more people in durotar, more people doing BGs, etc. So lets promote that a bit. I challenge any two players to beat me and my healer in a 2v2 wargame. My healer is a tree (....hah) in all Ruthless gear (....hahah). To sweeten the deal further, I will pay out 5k gold to any winning team (divided amongst you two however you'd like) who beats us in the first best of 3 game series we fight. To sweeten the deal even FURTHER, we get no gold from you if we beat you. Good luck.Untrax31 Aug 23, 2012
Aug 23, 2012 Dear Orton You are the one. The one Player we're always like "Where's Orton?" We just want to let you know that we love you. <3 ------------------Ah, who am I kidding? Pristie and Regea are cool too! <3Millanna21 Aug 23, 2012
Aug 22, 2012 Random question... How many people would actually miss me if i faction changed to horde? me iz curious xDRegea10 Aug 22, 2012
Aug 21, 2012 HALAA NOW LETS GO! /threadProjectzero0 Aug 21, 2012
Aug 21, 2012 Coalition Alliance 10 Person Raid Team Guild: Coalition Alliance 10 Person Raid Team Schedule: 2 Nights Tues, Mon ~ 7:30PM-9:30PM (Server: Central Time) Wed Normal DS Run 7-9:30PM Website: http://coalitiongarona.com/ PVE Progression: 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 10M Coalition is a group of mature players. Our members are professional adults with full time jobs, families, and other responsibilities. One of our goals is to maintain a casual environment where we understand real life and the priorities that come along with it. We play to relax and have fun, and when we raid we try to make the most of our time by being prepared and ready to play to the best of our abilities. Our expectations are that raiders let us know ahead of time when something comes up that you can't make a raid. Other than that we won't hold your feet to the fire. We have a solid raid team. Just looking for a few new people to allow us to extend our schedule to a third night for Mists.Sputniq15 Aug 21, 2012
Aug 21, 2012 Alliance Tolborad Challenge I challenge all of you try to kill me, even once.Påintråin21 Aug 21, 2012
Aug 21, 2012 Assassinate Creed [MURDERED] Nevermind! Apparently I'm a better rogue than I thought. WOOOOOOOOSickasadog0 Aug 21, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 #YOLO HEY DEB AND JELLY!!! http://imgur.com/gallery/hYbsAHellsentz12 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 Guild Classy Achievement Needs Help I'm willing to drop 5k gold to anyone who comes in and helps us with our Classy achievement. This has to be done quickly so if you're not into dailys, I wouldn't bother. If we don't have it done when MOP comes out, it's too late. If you would like 5k, all you have to do is join the guild, hit or be level 85 and then get honored with the guild. 5k for that and I don't care if you stay around or not. Guildless people would be best, but if you're exalted with your guild, you have probably bought everything you need from the guild vendor and you can go right back to it. Anyway...figured I'd give this a shot. Here is a list of what we're missing. If you're interested in helping (or just the gold), give me a shout on this toon or the one I'm currently leveling, Glamic, a Gnome Warrior. Here are the spots: Night Elf - Priest Gnome - Rogue, Priest, Warlock Dwarf - Hunter, Lock, DK, Rogue, Mage Draenei - Hunter Worgen - Priest, Warlock Again, they have to be 85 and honored with the guild to get paid. Let me know if you're interested so I can keep track of who's on what. TY for your time... SupSuperflynoob1 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 MoP: Guards weaker on PvP realms but... Some of you may know me as that Undead Blood DK, who every once in a while, decides to have a little fun rampaging the Stormwind Inn. (I also sometimes invade Orgrimmar on my dwarf priest Geadum, but the guards give him too much trouble, so it's been a while since I played him. Same problem occurs with my undead rogue Geasapdum.) I have heard the recent news that for MoP, Blizzard is planning to make city guards weaker on PvP realms only. I'm thinking about transferring just my rogue (at first) to a PvP realm after he hits 90. My question is: Is anybody else on Garona (particularly those who I've chatted with or fought against in World PvP before) planning to transfer to a particular PvP realm? I'm wondering if maybe some of us could agree on which PvP realm to go to.... so at least we'd see some familiar faces during World/City/Goldshire PvP action! MoP is a long time away, but I thought it'd be good to start thinking about which PvP realm we'd go to now.Geagripdum16 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Nightfall For Sale!!!! -- Sexy 2h Axe Description says it all, Wanting to sell Nightfall for 3k each.. i currently have two. Send me a mail in game if you're interested.Supvirgins0 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 [A] Does this guild exist? (rogue/heals LF25) We are a couple looking for our forever-guild. We have a vision of our perfect home, and while we know perfection doesn't really happen, we're hoping to find something close. Must-haves: - 25-man raiding - PvE server (willing to transfer) - Alliance Wish list, in no particular order: - 2 night schedule, will consider 3 - Weeknights 6-11PM MST window preferred - Group is competent enough to clear normals before nerfs start hitting - Group is dedicated enough that cancellations due to lack of people are rare - Group is dedicated enough to go for full heroic clears and achievements - Group is dedicated enough that the latest game du jour doesn't demolish the guild - Attitude is semi hardcore. We don't aspire to server firsts, but problems with the basics, such as player preparedness, starting at the actual start time, chain afks, etc, should be rare to nonexistent - The group sees raiding as a fun challenge and works together to solve wipes. Parses are analyzed without egos or finger-pointing, any criticism is constructive and non-emotional, and yelling/anger in and out of raids is the exception rather than the rule - The guild is not a ghost town when it's not raid time. People use gchat and forums to talk and build friendships. - Members are more interested in helping educate inexperienced players than mocking them or bragging about how elite they are. Vote kicking puggers should only happen if the person is keeping the group from completing the instance, or is being highly offensive. - Hate speech should be rare to nonexistent. This includes racial or sexual preference slurs, as well as that "R" word that women hate (Blizz forums changed it to #$%^ so I guess they hate it too!) Neither of us will implode if we hear a word we don't like, we just don't want to spend our evenings listening to that kind of garbage. We're completely fine with crudity and swearing as long as it isn't directed at someone. Don't-cares: - We don't care what your loot system is. We'll work with anything as long as the end result is reasonably fair distribution. - We're fine with running an overfull roster and needing to sit occasionally. We prefer that to the alternative of not having enough people and needing to cancel raids. Yep, we're asking for a lot. So what do you get in return? - A woman whose main has always been, and probably will always be, a rogue. - A man who loves to throw the heals around, and can do so competently from either a druid, pally, or priest. - We are not in the absolute top tier of players, but we are both very competent, both at topping the meters for our respective classes, and staying out of bad. Our raiding life has pretty much fizzled at this point, so we don't have recent parses from relevant content, but we're confident enough that you will be satisfied with our performance that we're willing to server transfer into trial positions completely at our own risk. - We also feel it's completely fair that we each be trialled on our own merits. We are a package deal as far as joining a guild together, but it is unreasonable for us to expect a raid team to take both of us if one is deadweight. We're confident that won't be an issue, but just wanted to throw that out there as it's a common concern. - We are extremely reliable. Neither of us has ever no-showed for a raid without getting word to someone in the guild. In the rare event that we do have to cancel at the last minute, it is only for something that is completely beyond our control. - We both match all of the attitudes expressed in our wish list. Tamiller/Kilrogg - rogue Kareesan/Kilrogg - druid Kiserna/Elune - pally Makiri/Elune - priest We can be reached at tamilkaree@gmail.comTamiller2 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Council of Force Council of Force is a new guild (level 11) and we are looking to recruit more raiders. We are 8/8 Dragon Soul. Currently looking for a tank with dps off spec as well as any other class or roles. Our website is councilofforce.enjin.com. Pst any member in game as well. We are hoping to fill out a core roster for MoP and get a solid group for progression. Our raid times are Sat+Sun 6pm server time and possible adding a day in the future with the release of MoP.Misschivious0 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 P.I.B Yes, yes i doDotzalot4 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Guildless =[ sooo im looking for a predominately pvp guild. 403 disc/401 lock. LF invitesDotzalot2 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 >Fatal Union< lvl 25 Looking for more. Fatal Union is a place for casual players who want to achieve end game progress, without the serious attitude that almost always comes with it. Owned by a small group of friends, most of whom have a lot of raiding experience going back to the TBC and even Vanilla days, we understand that a lot of players like our selves, have busy schedules, therefore cant or simply don't want to commit all their spare evenings to the game, however, still want to see end game content and progress. Some quick facts/requirements: - Put the time and effort into your character, to improve performance - Mature attitude towards the game - Can knuckle down and get the job done when needed - Friendly and social - Not easily offened In short, a guild for skilled and willing players who want a tight knit team with a casual and mature attitude towards the game. Sound like something your after? /who Fatal Union in game. ThanksSubtonic0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 The only good warriors on Garona are horde. http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/224244_3151053395328_1758852714_n.jpgRavefang15 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 INVASION!!! i wont !@#$ right for a week now that cranium has visited SW =[ and ik he saw me trink that sap!!! xDDDDDDotzalot9 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 WTB hagara pickpocket whisper in gameIllmind3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Guys...GUYS!!!! What if...guys...WHAT IF...guys what if I put wings....on the back of my legs. Also what happened to God sh!tter C0ckstar?Debriatus4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Cruelty! You...you peoplez...you is all meanz...focusing me in dis hur TB.. why..it...it hurts guise...it really does :<Silvor131 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Wts Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger! Hey guys, I am going to moving a toon back on over to good ole' Garona soon, and I am going to be sending a Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger over there. Currently the only on the Alliance Garona AH is being sold by Tozzi for ~55k. I will sell for less then that. Either reply to this thread with offers, or send mail over to my alt on Garona, Dundermiffin. Thanks, ~FraiFrai5 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 25m <Drachefaust> AM Guild Recruiting! 6/8HDS Hi everyone! <Drachefaust> is a pre-bc raiding guild on Garona server (A). We've progressed through all game content, and now off to Dragonsoul. Members come and go, but the core players have sticked around throughout tough and easy content. We are 6/8 Heroic Dragonsoul in our heroic group, 1/8 heroic in second group. As of today we have 2 strong 10 man groups, and plan on switching back to 25m in MOP. Here is some basic information about us: ******* Raid time: Wed, Thurs, Mon 8-11:30AM Server time (CST) Progress:6/8 Heroic Dragonsoul Server: Garona, Alliance Vent is not required, but we use one. Attendance - try to make 80% of the time (But we all have lives and families, so if you got stuff to do, you will be understood). Though high attendance is always rewarded! Recruiting: As of today we are open to all ranged dps (closed for healers, tanks and melee). Website: www.drachefaust.guildlaunch.com ******* Feel free to contact Samarita through game chat or via mail, or ask for any officer. Best time to contact - before or after raid hours. Applicants from horde side or other servers - send me a real ID invite to olenajones@yahoo.com Good luck and have a nice day! - SamaritaSamarita65 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 V/H/S Just got done watching this. I...uh...I can't sleep.Disinfection3 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 . Double posted it. Woops!Frai0 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Would you sap me? I'd sap me so hard. I'm thinking I need a new guild. Got two 85s now, and trying to make one more of a PvP focus (my rogue). However, I may be tempted to move my priest. Don't get me wrong: WSC has some good people. But the not so good are outweighing them like 9:1. So I wanna explore some options and maybe meet some new people. Xfering to Horde (Sorry Silvor) isn't an option until you guys overthrow Garrosh :p Who needs a sorely undregeared Rogue that puts out 14k dps on bosses with 356 iLvl, or a Disc Priest who heals like a mofo on Madness with a 395 iLvL?Disinfection3 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Demo vs Aff Ok so, i havent done much arena/dueling/pvp period as aff. Ive read the talents, scoured the glyphs. Other then the instant fear, soulswap, UA, And decent self heals, what makes this spec trump Demo? I know that demos dotz are dispellable, our howl is a 1.3s cast, and our self healing isnt the greatest. As of now, im sitting at 1300 in 2s (double demo, hes semi geared, but his mechanics are limited) 1522 in 3s ( lost our shammy, picked up 20 diff specs) and 1600 in 5s (once again lost our shammy, and picked up 20 diff specs with all variations of gear) In all of the teams I have been top dps and top kbds (ik that !@#$ doesnt matter, but their isnt a top cc counter that im aware of) Now im not saying im better then them, im saying i play my class better then them (imo) So if i was to team up with other geared,skilled, pvp minded toons, why cant I be as viable as aff if im pushing more damage, more cc, and over all more pressure? Is this based solely because there havent been any demos to acquire the necessary skill to make them a secondary choice or is it that there hasnt been anyone there to try it? Ive spoke with face,mor and a few others for advice. Im met with pretty much the same 2 word response "go affliction" And I do understand where their coming from, but at the same time if im able to dps,control,and lock out targets more so than them, why cant I be considered a viable choice?Dotzalot4 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Silvor! Y U NO IN BLAME ME ANYMORE?!Disinfection7 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Selling a level 3 guild. 5 tabs, already leveled to 3 (Has the mount perk and exp buff) Mail me in game with an offer, or post to this thread. Thank you very much.Guria0 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Dear Alliance, Thanks for the fight in Stormwind and your counter raid on Orgrimmar that followed soon after. Was alot of fun, should do it more often try to rekindle that world pvp love. More Guilds need to go for City Attacker achievement 2500hks in an enemy city that should be some motivation to you achievement hunter guilds.Projectzero8 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Any late night or weekend guilds? As title says. Any late night or weekend guilds that do any type of raiding alliance side here on Garona? (As well as same schedule for MOP) Been on server for few months now and semi miss raiding from bc-wolk days on horde toon but have moved on back to ally server from vanilla days for change of pace.Nyteho10 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 <Sold Out> <Sold Out> 8/8H is recruiting for MOP. If interested apply at http://www.soldout.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=385956&TabID=3253540. For more info contact Kryall, Koremic, Zhanji, or Patchesmcgoo in-game via mail or pm.Koremic0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Conrad Thoughts/comments on random lock coming to garona and instantly getting R1 in 3s. Go.Påintråin19 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 LBB selling H Madness kill LBB selling H Madness kill and or mount. Send in game mail or tell to Illian for more info. Raid times are Tuedsay night 6:30 server. Price will be determined by GM. Any info feel free to ask.Calisun6 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 Herald of the Titans #2!! (NEED HEALERS) Hello there, To avoid the lull between expansions I have decided I am going to attempt to get the Herald of the Titans Feat of Strength. This is no longer an achievement, but still rewards the Feat of Strength as well as the title, "Herald of the Titan". For those of you who do not know what, or how to obtain the Herald of Titans Feat of Strength you must meet all of the of the following conditions: Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode Be level 80 Turn off your XP gain Have the entire raid wearing armor whom's item level is equivalent or lower to what is dropped in Ulduar. (226 or lower) Any weapons from ToC10m or lower (232) is allowed. For this achievement we will 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 5 dps. If you want to be apart of this, please send me an in-game message, or simply reply to this post with what class/spec you want to bring. I will be updating this post from time to time. I will not set a date on this until there is enough people signed up. Please research the fights if you do not know them or are unfamiliar with them. Alagalon will be our main goal, but if time permits we might as well try and clear as much as we can! copied from frai edit: i'm going to post it to open raid on Tuesday, just letting people on garona get first callGriefing16 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 <The Empire> SUCKS ...Not really. I just want Deb and Hellsentz to pay attention to me. <3 I'm needy.Disinfection8 Aug 1, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Looking for a Companion Hi..I am looking for a 60+years of age companion to quest, explore and just have fun with and enjoy the game on the Garona server. Must use vent (hate typing in game). I dont pvp or pug but do enjoy doing instances. I can play most afternoons and evenings except Thursday nights. I dont seem to have very good luck with guilds....they die. I have a 85 hunter 82 SP 65 mage 62 lock If interested, please leave a response here and I will contact you in game.Qaylyn5 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 hows garona?? Its been about 4 years since ive played on garona. Im thinking of coming back home.. just wondering how this server is doing and is it worth coming back? Any info would be awesome and appreciated... oh and alliance :}Vibeké17 Jul 30, 2012