Garona

Jun 14, 2012 LF LW 500g tip looking for LW to make me [ gloves of immortal dusk ]..I have mats paying 300g .please contact me ingame or send message.. rare sunwell plateau patternInfil0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 Soooo, Alliance... Did ya'll get yer bears today?! :'D I applaud your ability to gather..what was that? 80 people? And, did you all zone into TB to gank us as Slags? Oh my... ^^; And we were doing so well... :|Millanna11 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 Shoutout to Con Conrad, thank you for calling out that warrior on the vid recently posted on AJ. That crap was hilarious. It's bad enough posting a video of 3v3 when an enemy player stops moving for whatever reason, but to over emphasize it and super edit it to try and hide it is a joke. HERE... COMES..... AN OVERPOWER, i must cut-scene this amazing overpower usage. He should've added to his stupid "Must .... Kill... Shaman" cut clip with ".... bc his lock just DCd"Untrax1 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 LFM for Friday Night DS Run Alright guys, so here's the deal. Umbrella Corp's Group 2 (8/8) is looking for more to bolster our ranks on Friday nights. We will be attempting Heroic Morchok at the very least next week (June/08), possibly Slime as well. We raid at 7pm Server or 8pm EST - We start building raid at 6:45. We are currently in need of the following positions: HEALS: Priest (Preferred) Pally Druid We need at least 2 of the above. Having a DPS OS is also ideal. TANK: We could use one solid bear tank. For the positions above we require that you use Ventrillo, and have/use DBM. Simply put, we've had pugs that haven't used those two, and they've been nightmares. Also, an item level around 386 as well. If you're a little under, that's fine. We can work with you. Most of us already have our tier sets (and OS) worked out, so it's no big deal. But anyways, contact me in game at Ravenør or Drshockalu. If I'm not on, you can also reach Farmerjean for more details.Ravenør3 Jun 2, 2012
May 30, 2012 [A] LF BS- Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Hey all looking for an old craft where the pattern is no longer obtainable. Enchanted Thorium Breastplate - Any long time Blacksmiths around that can help me out? Many ThanksCyklone1 May 30, 2012
May 29, 2012 SWAT is recruiting!! SWAT is currently recruiting!! We are a friendly progression guild trying to rebuild our ranks to start raiding. Our core group is made up of experienced raiders who are 8/8 in DS and 6/7 in FL. We are currently looking for players of all roles, raid nights are usually Wed and Thurs.Lugash3 May 29, 2012
May 29, 2012 LFR Guild I have recently came back from taking a break and I am looking for a guild currently raiding Dragon Soul. I am currently available from 6:30 p.m. to 11: 30 p.m. on any night of the week. I am really interested in finding a guild that does alternate runs as I also spend a lot of time on my Feral Druid. My Rogue is currently at 399 for his item level while my druid is at 394. Any advice on a guild that runs multiple raids and likes to do older content runs would be very appreciated thanks.Akilles0 May 29, 2012
May 27, 2012 <Mana Fest> AM recruiting players <Mana Fest> is a level 25 am raiding guild on server Garona We are a fun, patient, close knit group that has goals of progressing semi hardcore through Cata and beyond. Currently we are 2/8 H DS. We are looking to bolster our 10m group with all classes. Our current raid times are Wed, Thurs and Mon 830am-1030am server time (CST). Need before greed open loot rules MS/OS with fairness and honesty among players. We have a mumble site and a website. We have openeings for all raid ready people or just general members. All new recruits wanting to raid will be given a chance given their gear,enchants, gems, reforging, etc is in order. We will rotate our players if we have more than 10 on for a raid. If you are a mature person and like a no drama, laid back atmosphere send me a message or mail in game. In need of relaible raiders. Planning on forming a 2nd 10m graid group by MoP.Tezerous8 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 LF Enchant gloves-healing power/superior agil Looking for an enchanter with Enchant gloves-Healing Power and/or Enchant gloves-Superior Agility. Respond here and I will contact you in-game very soon. Tipping well. I have 20 toons on garona so I'm hard to catch, but if you repond here I'll pst you very soon : ) Thanks in advance <3Shroombabs9 May 27, 2012
May 24, 2012 396 spriest LF a Raiding guild Hi all! im looking to change guilds here in Garona, because i cant raid with the guild (buh buh ALL my fault btw, ty all in Drachefaust!!) Im looking for a raiding guild at least 5/8 in heroics, im a solid raider, open minded, i do my job with no complaints if the guild needs 300 wipes to acomplish something u can count me in for 301, thats my thinking. Im a 396 spriest with 11/16 DS xp (and i would have H-Ultra if it werent for a dumbass friend-of-mine who was drunk) i can raid Mon, Tue and Wed. Plz contact me in-gameErakleia0 May 24, 2012
May 18, 2012 [A] Prot war lf rbg spot. 1917cr Near 5100 resil prot war lf pvp oriented guild or a solid rbg group of similiar experience. I play mostly nights to early morning. To contact me send me in game mail or post here & i'll get back to ya.Freakzilla3 May 18, 2012
May 17, 2012 WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword Send me an in game mail with your real id's so I can contact you, or find me online! or add me on real id - untaker69@hotmail.comBaghib5 May 17, 2012
May 17, 2012 Arms warrior Lf raiding guild Currently looking for a raiding guild 389gs, i know all the fights in ds on normal morchok heroic i learn very quickly so knowing the rest shouldn't be a problem available for raid days is thurs, sat, sun. raid times im flexible. really hoping for a guild that clears ds weeklyAntonien0 May 17, 2012
May 15, 2012 Who wants to play Diablo 3 with me @ 12 My friend I usually play with has to work in the morning...anyone want to co-op?Jeskur0 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 Lf 3v3 team on horde--lolllllllllllllllllllll Alright well if you know me, you know I have my main and also a bunch of geared alts.. I'm still looking for a good 3v3 team to push higher ratings. If you're interested, I have 85 and geared (at least ruthless, excluding the mage who is in vicious) Hunter-Masrinth Rogue-Whatamidoing Death Knight-Masronth Warrior-Aacchilles Druid-Ikillyoudead Shaman-Mastotem Mage-Belfsrkewl Warlock-Fearmasrinth If you're interested in competing in arenas with me let me know in game or on this post. I'm sick of being bored to hell and grinding bgs. Sometimes alone. :/Masrinth1 May 14, 2012
May 12, 2012 So let's talk about "Battlemaster" Would anyone be interested in working together for this title and achievement? Let me know in game or on this forum post if any horde out there are willing to work together for this.Masrinth3 May 12, 2012
May 11, 2012 Selling Tabard of the Lightbringer and Mount Looking to sell the Tabard of the Lightbringer and the Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger if anyone got a decent offer reply here or mail/whisper me ingame :) -soldSaraf3 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 <Shõgun> Recruitment <Shõgun> is recruiting! We are 2/8H in 10man DS. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs, 11:55pm-3:55am. We are also looking for ppl for our 25mans in MoP. Please PST or vist www.shogun-guild.com for more information. Go Panda land :-)Galarson0 May 11, 2012
May 10, 2012 Tank LF Weekly DS Clears Looking to find a weekly DS raid for my Blood DK tank. Know all fights, have cleared and tanked every fight etc... Heroics would be even better ;) I also have an unholy dps offset. Feel free to mail me in game if you’re looking for a competent tank!Kachori2 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 A <Probably Harmless> 5/8 Heroic LF More Guild: Probably Harmless Schedule: Wed and Thursday 7pm to 11pm Progression: 8/8 Normal 3/8 Heroic Website: http://www.probablyharmless.com Contact: http://probablyharmless.com/?page_id=49 Recruitment Needs Current 10 man Progression Needs » DPS for our 2nd 10 man 25 man Recruitment Needs » DPS and healers - we are switching to a 25 man raiding guild hopefully in the next week or two. About Us Probably Harmless was formed from like minded people during Wrath of the Lich King. It is our desire to build a gaming community of players not just for world of warcraft but for other games as well. We are a mature and friendly guild and offer a drama free experience. We are serious about raiding but not so serious that we are not having fun, we joke around on vent. We use a Progression based loot council with a need before greed element. There is no DKP that you need to keep track of. Our goals are to gear people to defeat content. We pay for all raiders repairs/Flasks/Food buffs and help with geming and enchanting. Preferred Gear and Experience We are looking for people who have done the latest content on normal. While we can help gear you and make you raid ready we want to see that you have tried to get the best you can. We generally look for a older person but if your under the age of 18 dont let that stop you from applying. We are looking for people who know their class and are able to be dependable. Some of our past achievements. Taste the Rainbow! -- Realm 5th Minutes to Midnight -- Realm 2nd Ping Pong Champion -- Realm 4th Hagara the Stormbinder -- Realm 8th H: Lord Rhyolith -- Realm 9th Gly firelands raider -- Realm 7th Do a Barrel Roll! -- Realm 7th Bucket List -- Realm 6th Death from Above -- Realm 7th H: Atramedes -- Realm 10thContact information and how to join You can visit us on the web at http://www.probablyharmless.com You can contact us on the web at http://probablyharmless.com/?page_id=49 You can contact us in game by messaging Korbendallas or Squigglypoke ------ Updated may 10th Also hope you dont mind Wazuka but i stole your formatting idea. it looked good ...Korbendallas1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Looking for ret for 3s Looking for a good ret to run PPDK or vanguard. Please be appropriately geared with 2 set for T13, and know how to WoG/Sac/HoP/freedom. We're going to try to push for 2.2k+ so please be dedicated and have a constructive attitude since we are trying a new comp Contact me with a whisper or in game mail. Even if you're inexperienced but still play well please contact me anyways.Riva0 May 10, 2012
May 9, 2012 [A]Lowered Expectations - Social Guild Lowered Expectations Guild Leader: Norix Officers: Caranna, Milinara, Maritime, Anubion Lowered Expectations has been around since Burning Crusade. In our time on WoW, we have worn many different banners, from a loose coalition of friends in different guilds who stumbled through Karazhan and Shattered Sun Offensive dailies, to a casual (but successful) raiding group who managed Arachnophobia exactly once, to a semi-serious 10 man guild scoring as high as a realm 12th kill in Firelands. After a few months of hibernation, we are opening our doors to all as a social guild. We invite you to come enjoy our level 24 (almost 25) guild perks, atmosphere, and more as you play. We welcome all levels, play styles, and players. Among other things, our current members enjoy: - Old raids - level 60, 70, 80, and even 85 - Current raids - we hit LFR frequently, and we've been known to slip into 10 and 25 man Dragon Soul when invited. - Alts - we've got horde alts too! - Other games - Anno, TF2, Civ, Minecraft, and some console games that we enjoy together. - Achievements/Quests There's something to do every day, and while some of our members don't play daily, we'll probably have something to do anyways if you do. We don't know what form our guild may take in the future, but we hope you will consider being a part of it with us! To join, simply whisper any member asking for an invite, or visit our website at: http://www.lowerx-garona.comNorix106 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 Best of... I just moved this druid here, want to level in a new server. I have 1 friend ally side and 1 friend horde side, this server seems pretty ally dominated, but doesn't seem to be much PvP action going on. Since its toward the end of this expansion you guys who have been here awhile probably have a good bearing of this, who is the best of each class on both sides?Sheepsecki16 May 8, 2012
May 7, 2012 Dear Alliance who showed up at IF to fight me Thank you for showing up at Ironforge to fight me. Even though I didn't do so well, it was a lot of fun trying to gank someone with 4+ of you pounding on me! I had been doing one of my usual attacks on Stormwind when too many Alliance made it tough. One of my friends suggested invading Ironforge instead. I was like, "Alliance never show up there!" But I went anyway. And you guys showed up fairly quickly! Thank you all for the fun... especially that one rogue whose name I can't remember; you gave me a lot of trouble... not only couldn't I kill you, but you made it hard for me to kill others! Special thanks to Vengi, who after all these years, still has a special fireball just for me! :)Geagripdum0 May 7, 2012
May 6, 2012 LFM "Resilient Victory" AB Achievement Hey, guys. I'm extremely close to the "Battlemaster" title, with the "Resilient Victory" achievement being one of the last ones I need. I know there are many more of you out there who need this achievement. So, who's in? We would ideally have a group of 15, but it will be do-able with 10. What date/time would be best?Ignore16 May 6, 2012
May 5, 2012 Peep this yo..... (most sincere apologies if you've heard this one before) A man comes home early from work to see his wife standing out in front of their house with her bags packed. He pulls up, goes over and asks her "Where are you going?" "I'm waiting for my cap, I'm moving to Vegas. You and I are through, I found out I can make $400 per night by doing what I give to you for free!" she replies. "Really?!?" the man rushes into the house. 10 minutes later he comes back out with his bag packed, and he stands next to her. "And where are you going?" she asked. "I'm going to Vegas with you, I've GOT TO see how you are going to live off of $800 a year."Untrax4 May 5, 2012
May 4, 2012 Surgery's GDKP Run 5 May 2012 With the recent buff in Dragon Soul and the number of alts in our guild I have decided to start and organize a weekly GDKP run again just like I did in WoLK. For those who are unfamiliar to GDKP runs , it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid members that stay until the end. To gain access to this raid u simply sign up here on the forums, but know all characters that want to go will be researched to make sure they have the necessary gear level and experience. If your performance is preventing group progression you will be asked to leave and your share of the pot will be forfeit. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed.Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR DOESN'T COUNT): Approximate Gear Level (without pvp gear): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: What is your Favorite Fruit: DO NOT SIGN UP ON YOUR MAIN, BUT RATHER THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO BRING. 1)Invites will begin around 240pm server and we hope to b pulling by 300pm and u should plan to stay for 3 to 4 hours. If u made the sign up and are not on u will b given a 15 min grace period to show up before i replace you. 2)DCs will get a 10 minute wait time before replaced; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they can equip, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs and patterns will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need a mic, but you need to be able to listen. This is for raid strategy's and loot distribution as well. If u make the sign up and then are unable to make the raid please let the appropriate people know as soon as you can so we can replace you/fill your spot. If u have any questions please contact Surgery, Ambisol, Bigeazy or Inidawhoopin in game. I look forward to having a lot of success here. THANK YOU ALL in advance.Surgery4 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Hello We are looking to transfer servers, as ours while it has great progression just has no community...basically the way it works there is if you dont have a full guild group you can't do anything. While open raid is great, its much better to have a server to do crap with. With that said this was one of the servers reccommended by guildies that meet all the initial criteria. So I do have a few questions Are there no horde 25s because no one likes 25s here, or because leadership of those guilds decided to go to 10? How is the horde economy? How available are things like herbs, gems, ore, leather, enchanting mats? How is the server's response to things like GDKP runs? Is pugging an option? Like if our alt run is missing someone can we find someone to stay for 2-3 hours and do 4-5 heroics and not bail at the sign of the first wipe or two?Worldboss5 May 4, 2012
May 3, 2012 mage lfg for legendary I'm looking for a guild that will help me finish off my Legendary quests. I'm currently about 1/4 of the way through the cinders. I'm not getting much (if any) support from my current guild, so i'm hoping there's a group out there willing to help. note: i'm currently the only one in my current guild going for Tarecgosa, just not getting the support for it (have been doing pugs for months..not fun)..I am a 398 arcane/fire mageLugash1 May 3, 2012
Apr 30, 2012 Weekly Ulduar 25M Achievement Runs Hello Garona! I am going to be running a weekly Ulduar meta achievement runs for the next couple of weeks. I will alternate the days between Friday and Saturday to better accommodate my schedule, as well as other peoples' that perhaps cannot make on Saturdays or Fridays. So, if you would like a chance at your very own Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake be sure to whisper me in game for a calender invite! The fragments are on reserve for myself, but everything else is not. If Mimiron's Head does drop, it will be rolled on. I will try to keep 3 to 5 slots open for people that getting geared for Herald of the Titans runs, whether they are from Garona or Cross-server twinks. They will not receive special treatment, and will have to roll on everything like everyone else. I have the right to kick at any given time. If you make us fail at an achievement, or if you mess up lesser achievements that are very simple to do, I shall kick you on the spot. So please bear in mind that though this is old content, I still expect you to put effort into getting your mount or transmog gear. I will be doing Razerscale's achievement some weeks and others I will not. If I do decide to it, it will always be the last achievement we do. If you have any interest in this, whisper or mail me in game for a calender invite. I will ask that no one reply to this, but rather leave remarks on how you felt each run went, and any suggestions to help smoothen the run. Thank you for time, and hopefully I shall see some of you in these runs consistently!Frai4 Apr 30, 2012
Apr 30, 2012 Garona Horde Please come on the tournament realm and put you're money where you're mouth is. We have equivelent gear so lets see all that trash talking show upKilladelphîa17 Apr 30, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 Looking for DK for 3s Looking for a skilled Death Knight to do PHDk with. It is vastly preferred that you be Unholy for several reasons. Aiming for 2.2k+ team rating. Please have an appropriate level of gear and dedication for this. Contact me in game via tell or mail.Lornehil7 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 A fond farewell from a smelly bur. I'M QUITTING WOW!!! No really, I am. I may log on every so often just to say hi, maybe **!@ around on an alt, but for the first time, I am deactivating my account. I'm going to miss everyone, all the friends I've made, even the select few people whom I utterly detest, and the ones who I would openly go gay for (Looking at you, Pony), I wish you all the best of luck. I've been on this (dreadful) server since beta, without many breaks at all. Its time I break this habit. Farewell, --Jake, Critcrying, Galtia, Crityourchit, Salvatiòn, Kalithia P.s. I really do apologize to everyone in Epitome (Formerly A New Hope), I kept the guild running for as long as I could.. But some things are better off gone. I hope everyone finds a happy home, you are all capable of so much in and out of this game.Critcrying6 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 Alliance Raiding Guild Hello Garona folks! First off, I want to say that I am enjoying my current guild. However, I really want to do Dragon Soul and other end-game content once it is released. My guild does DS mostly on Tuesday (sometimes Wed) nights. I'm usually free on Tuesdays, but not all the time. I don't want a completely hardcore raiding guild, while I miss those days of when I was in one of my server's top guilds, my life just does not permit that much dedication. I'm a 385 fire mage, hope to improve more on that, haven't done my LFR for this week, and there may be one more piece of gear that I can purchase with Valor. days that I should be able to raid: Sun eve, monday, 1/4 or 2/4 tuesdays, thursdays, and some fridays as well.Deekar0 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 Bound by Nothing is recruiting We're not bound by limits, nor bound by drama. We are Bound by Nothing(25) and you can be too! Looking for active friendly members all levels and skills. Core members needed for our weekly DS 10. Achievement/Mount runs also taking place. PST in game for more info. Looking for core raid. We raid DS Wednesday 9pm server. Enhance shaman Holy Priest Holy Paladin Warlock Achievement/Mount runs ran on saturday/sunday. In game contact Xtremebeast Churbak DonaxDonax1 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 BEST HPAL ON GARONA? Lol jks I know its me, just wanted to know if there was any contenders out there.Ðëlta105 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 LF Heroic DS 396 Resto Druid with dps OS feral or moonkin; LFG for Heroic DS or a guild that runs it. Will Faction Change but i'd prefer staying Alliance.Kerrana1 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 25, 2012 Winter- PVP Specific Guild Recruiting Hey Everyone, Garona is severely lacking in a PVP specific guild. Winter will be starting its recruitment this week. If you are determined to smash horde face with priority send me an in game mail. We will prioritize RBGS but try and assist in pairing of small arena teams as well. The goal is to constantly have RBG possibilities at all times of the week.Olrin4 Apr 25, 2012
Apr 25, 2012 WTB Firelands siphons! Looking for a guild to do weekly reg/heroic firelands (heroic prefered) so that I can finish my legendary staff. I will pay well for each siphon. Feel free to message me or mail me in game! ThanksKachori0 Apr 25, 2012
Apr 25, 2012 Weekend Raid Team Recruiting. <Shattered Jade> Weekend team (3/8)H is looking for: Warlock Hunter The team is currently 3/8 Heroic with Morchok, Yor, and Ultra down. Currently running 7-10 Realm time Saturdays and Sunday. In game mail or pst Koremic/Zhanji for more info.Koremic3 Apr 25, 2012
Apr 24, 2012 Possible Server Xfer / Starting new guild My wife and I are looking to transfer to a new server that is a little bit less populated than our current server Stormrage. There is way too much hustle and bustle there for our liking, and the huge overpopulation at night makes the server lag like crazy. Anyway, Garona is one of about 4 servers that we are considering making the jump to, but before we commit ourselves I wanted to post a thread and hopefully get a general feel for what the server is like and promote what our plans are in hopes of possibly having some players lined up before we make the switch. Once we switch, my wife and I are looking to get our own guild started. We are looking for players that would be in for the long haul. This will not be a mass recruiting/leveling guild (although low level characters are more than welcome to join), nor will it be a hardcore raiding guild or a PvP guild. Our vision is to create a home for a close, tight-knit group of players that enjoy getting on and running all types of content together. Our ultimate goal is to become what many would deem a "casual raiding guild". If you're looking for immediate DS progression, this isn't the place. We don't want to dive right into the most recent content or rush to put together a "sick hardcore raid team". We are looking to start off running guild heroics, building chemistry and getting to know one another, progressing into early Cata raids like BH, BWD, BoT, and eventually hitting FL and DS. We would hold a schedule of about 3-4 nights/week for about 2-3 hours/night. My wife and I don't claim to have the most "experience" in terms of raiding "achievements", but we have both spent extensive amounts of time researching our classes/specs and are willing to put in time and effort to understand basic game mechanics and strategies. We aren't looking for players that can say they're "5/8H DS", we just ask that you know how to play your character to its full potential, just as we've done. This guild will be DRAMA-FREE. We don't like it, we don't want it. Age is not a factor as I've seen 13 year olds that can out-mature 20-somethings, but we will not tolerate bull**it (for lack of a better term that comes to mind). We're here to run content as a group and enjoy the game. Period. Egos and elitists need not apply. As stated above, we're looking for players that are in this for the long haul. Players that when even if WoW were eventually to die (which I don't see happening soon, obviously, but hypothetically..), we could take the guild to another game with the same people. Players that are here to play because it's fun playing with the same group, not because they want that World-First kill. All that being said, let's get to the server.. I've read a few threads about the server but any additional info would be appreciated such as server population, AH economy, PUGs, etc. Would this guild be viable here? And anyone looking to potentially come along for the ride, feel free to post here with a way I can contact you and we will talk further. I apologize if I rambled and made this too long to read. I wrote it not feeling well @ 6 AM on a Sunday morning. ;)Yaelos14 Apr 24, 2012
Apr 24, 2012 Greetings from Vashj! Hello everybody. I thought I'd inform you that you all have a mini-celebrity from our server in your midst. I'm referring to Skuzdog, alliance. You may or may not know him depending on how hard he rants in trade chat, regarding the lack of quality of players. Used to do it here all the damn time. Anyway, back in WotLK, I got tired of his ranting and called him out in a duel, under the condition that I use a Kobold Mining Shovel. He accepted, a crowd formed at the gates of stormwind, and a video was made. I do hope you enjoy the show, and the result. I know I had fun making this video. :) http://www.xfire.com/video/298183/Minimyro13 Apr 24, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 Leatherworkers! Looking to craft http://www.wowhead.com/item=45099 If you can pst in game tipping 500g thxGunnm1 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 SPELT isn't a Word Seriously. Stop it.Badyor5 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 Looking to pick Hagara's pocket. So the title says it all. I'd like to grab a decoder ring. Please reply in game if possible. I'll even consider swapping to alliance to get it done.Hemorage0 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 21, 2012 Weekly FL hardmodes run I do a weekly FL 6/7 hardmodes run on Saturday evenings at 8pm, and we usually have one or two spots with some wiggle room. At this point, both siphons and cinders are spoken for, but this is an excellent opportunity to get in on a clean, fast 6/7 run with an experienced group that will put you significantly closer to the FL meta achievement that grants a drake (http://www.wowhead.com/item=69230). Ideally, you would be able to come weekly and the group would be able to work together well enough to kill heroic Ragnaros; in addition, I will be making sure that regular attendees get their full meta. We are currently interested in finding one tank (only for 2-3 bosses, really, if dps is what you prefer) and a fancy dpser. Please send me a tell in game on Phèdre or Laclos, or post here if interested.Laclos8 Apr 21, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 WTB lvl 6 guild I am looking to buy a lvl 6 or higher if anyone one has one. Just shoot me a mail in gameThebankie0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 [H] 5/8 <Purgatory> is Recruiting for 10man Purgatory is a 10man Semi-Hardcore Guild on Garona - Horde Our primary progression raid team raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7-11pm CST. We are currently [H] 5/8 and looking for all exceptional players to supplement our raiding core. Primarily, we are seeking a tank, healers and/or solid ranged dps. Classes we are currently on the look for: Blood DK Prot Pally Resto Druid Resto Sham Hunter Mage All competent players are encouraged to apply! For more information and for interested applicants: Visit purgatoryofgarona.proboards.com and drop an Application in the Recruitment Section. OR contact myself in-game, Shyguy of Purgatory, Garona - HordeShyguy1 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 (Horde) Prot Warrior LF RBG Spot. New to server tryna find an rbg spot, 1917CR, near 5100resil usually online at night. lf group of similiar experience send me in game mail or pst when im online.Buzkilington3 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Herald of the Titans - Success! Hello there, To avoid the lull between expansions I have decided I am going to attempt to get the Herald of the Titans Feat of Strength. This is no longer an achievement, but still rewards the Feat of Strength as well as the title, "Herald of the Titan". For those of you who do not know what, or how to obtain the Herald of Titans Feat of Strength you must meet all of the of the following conditions: Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode Be level 80 Turn off your XP gain Have the entire raid wearing armor whom's item level is equivalent or lower to what is dropped in Ulduar. (226 or lower) Any weapons from ToC10m or lower (232) is allowed.For this achievement we will 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 5 dps. If you want to be apart of this, please send me an in-game message, or simply reply to this post with what class/spec you want to bring. I will be updating this post from time to time. I will not set a date on this until there is enough people signed up. Please research the fights if you do not know them or are unfamiliar with them. Alagalon will be our main goal, but if time permits we might as well try and clear as much as we can!Frai64 Apr 17, 2012