Garona

Feb 6 [A] <Umbrella Corporation> 9/13M LF RDPS Hey there, Garona! <Umbrella Corporation> (9/13M) is currently seeking talented and committed players to join us in our raiding endeavors. We are always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of what particular classes we are searching for. If you think we might be the right place for you, please don't hesitate to apply! Reasons to join: - Guaranteed active roster spot - Show us your commitment and we'll commit to you! - Free guild repairs - 1000 gold per day for core raiders - Short trial period - One 3-hour raid + 2 weeks with partial loot eligibility - Consumables and resources provided - Flasks, pots, runes, food, enchants, gems - Stable guild - Actively raiding since the beginning of Cataclysm We are currently seeking: - Mage - Hunter - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Warlock Requirements: - Active - Punctual - Ventrilo & working microphone - Healthy sense of humor Raid times: Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST If you're interested, apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS Or contact: Supersasian (Btag Supersasian#1536) Namisan (Btag Nami#1462)Namisan0 Feb 6
Jan 15 Back to Garona Hello friends, It's been since Vanilla, but I had a free lvl 100 upgrade to burn for pre-ordering Legion. Just curious if anyone is still around that would take an old schooler into their guild. Alliance death knight, same name as this guy. Peace!Sohtra2 Jan 15
Jan 12 A Darkness Has Descended Upon Garona Attention citizens of the Garona server. A Prepared-wanna-be neckbeard from Emerald dream known as Snapinturtle has come to your server after being forced to flee from the Laughing Skull server. Take heart brothers, for he can be easily vanquished as seen here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419652312 Take heart and may the blessings of the prophet guide your hand in battle against this enemy and his My Little Pony collectionOyveygafilta7 Jan 12
Jan 2 [H] <Silent Redemption> recruiting for M HFC <Silent Redemption> of TIchondrius - Horde Recruitment: Currently recruiting a 705+ DPS or Healer to finalize our Mythic roster. If it's a good fit, we can cover your transfer fees. Raid Schedule: Mon/Tue/Thu 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST About Us: We are a driven group eager to get into Mythic HFC and progress through. All we are missing is you, so come join and us and let's do this. Expectations: Our raiders are required to come to raids prepared and on-time. Members should be properly gemmed, enchanted, and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time. In addition, raiders should be well-versed in boss mechanics and overall strategy. Please add me if you want to chat and we can take it from there. Ezze#1335Evotech0 Jan 2
Dec 22 Incomplete IncompleteDinfos0 Dec 22
Dec 22 <Umbrella Corporation>(6/13 M) LFM DPS Mythic Garona, <Umbrella Corporation> is looking for DPS ready and able to contribute to Mythic Hellfire Citadel! If you are feeling hopelessly stuck in your progression because others can't dodge fire or you are just tired of the pugging scene, check us out! We would love for you to come and take a look at our group. Currently we are 6/13 M and have core roster spots available. We hope to hear back from you, but if not we wish you the best of luck. Thanks for your time! **[A][US]<Umbrella Corporation> (Mon/Wed/Thur 8-11 CST) LFM for M HFC** **Reasons to Join:** - Guaranteed Active Roster Spot - Show us your commitment and we'll commit to you - Free Guild Repairs - 1000 gold Repair Budget for Core Raiders - Short Trial Period - Usually just a 3 hour raid trial + 2 weeks (partially loot eligible during this time) - Consumables & Resources Provided - Flasks, Pots, Runes, Enchants, Gems - Stable Guild - Actively raiding since Cataclysm **Recruiting:** We are fortunate to have some flexibility with our recruitment. We seriously consider all skilled players, while also having a few openings for a few select roles. Please keep in mind that for mythic raiding we expect you to have the legendary ring already because without it you simply won't be competitive. - Competitive Minded DPS (55k+ DPS and desire to top meters without failing mechanics) **About <Umbrella Corporation>:** Currently the raid team has an average ilvl of 725. During raids, we usually joke around during trash but we expect everyone to be focused during fights. We also expect > 95% attendance from our raiders because gearing someone up who only shows up 2 out of 3 days or takes 3 weeks off after a month hurts everyone. We are a very friendly and open group, and many people that have played with us have been surprised at how fun our raids are for a guild that focuses on progression. **Contact Us:** If you're interested, apply here for the quickest response (http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS) or contact: Super (Btag Supersasian#1536) Thomp (Btag Thomp#1338)Thompysama7 Dec 22
Dec 21 LF Ally side Felsteel Longblade craft I've got the mats. Just can't find anyone to make it for me. :[ Send me an in game mail on this toon or post in the thread. I'll pay 1000g for the few seconds it will take you to make the damn thing. :P THANKS. <3Tastymoogle1 Dec 21
Dec 15 Any RBG Groups? 2k arena/ 1900 rbg Hpal LF RBG Group on Horde. (Will still consider alliance swap) Looking for a 1800+ RBG group to progress with HMU Ghorex#1167Copally0 Dec 15
Dec 4 reg or hero buy ins? So what would be the rate to buy into a regular or heroic full hfc run?Dàrthbàne0 Dec 4
Nov 26 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26
Nov 9 [A] 8/13 H HFC Shufflin R> Melee+ Healer Everyday We Shufflin is recruiting ww/mw monk, warlock, dd warrior, and a ret/holy paladin. Applicants must be ilvl 695+ with two or more tier pieces and ring. Add btag GrumpyKitten#111538 to schedule tryouts or for questions/concerns. If you are not the class we are looking for or meet other requirements add the btag anyways so we can talk :). We are a friendly bunch of shufflers that aim to progress so we expect raiders to have good attendance, research the bosses, and come prepared. On that note, we are not elitist. We understand you have a real life to tend too so we are very forgiving when you have priorities outside the game. Join us in our quest to progress! Raid times are 8pm - 11 pm CST Thursday and Sunday.Bello0 Nov 9
Nov 9 New to the realm!! Looking for a guild!! I want to gear my restro/ele shaman and hopefully raid some! I'm 13/13 on my main. I can use it also to help out.Shammoz0 Nov 9
Nov 8 [A] <Slapfight> 12/13H HFC LFM DPS+HEALERS! Immediate Openings: Warlocks (all flavors) Rogues (all flavors) Guardian Druid Feral Druid Frost/Arcane Mage Frost/Unholy Death Knight Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Raid Times: Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST About Us: <Slapfight> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Garona server that is currently 12/13H in Hellfire Citadel. We consist of a core group of players who raided together since as far back as Vanilla. We do not recruit for a bench role, and intend to keep the roster as small as we can while maintaining our schedule/progression. We run a fairly relaxed environment and you will be expected to police yourself. That being said, we are serious about progressing and high performance is expected. We also want people who are interested in sticking around, most of us have been raiding together for years and don't expect that to change. If that interests you please feel free to put up an application at http://slapfight.guildlaunch.com or whisper the following contacts to chat! Cham @ Chameron#1266 Ruelle @ stellery#1166 Looking forward to hearing from you!Ruelle0 Nov 8
Nov 6 New to Server: Hello Garona! I am brand-spankin' new to the server Garona for US, hope you are doing well :) I came here from a server called Moon Guard. If any of you know about roleplay you'll probably know about that infamous RP realm on the US side. Though it is fraught with trolls, ERPers, and all means of foul folk I will be the best person I can be. Sure there will be some sarcasm, but honestly what forum-lurking dirty roleplayer doesn't use sarcasm now and then? I have been playing this game for a while now and hope I enjoy the smaller population. I know that means I'll be relying on randoms I find in dungeons and LFR, but that's okay with me. If you'd like to chat me up you can do so here, or you can contact me in-game either through whisper or btag aikochan#1172. I look forward to meeting you should you want to talk to me and I just know this will be a blast! :3 Also, I play D3 and HoTS (bot games only :o) as well as Minecraft and League, so if you want to play those with me then just hit me up and if I'm online I will very likely play/chat with you. Thanks! Have a good night, day, or whatever jives with you.Kerren2 Nov 6
Nov 3 WTB heroic Archimonde +loot ally side Gold only for kill If your guild will run full upper HFC heroic I will also buy that. This ain't a carry I have 15 kills on normal and multiple pulls on heroic just no success.Ormae1 Nov 3
Oct 28 <Twilight Circus> Selling Heroic Archimonde Hello there!, Beginning next week (October 27, 2015) <Twilight Circus> will begin selling Heroic Mannoroth and Archimonde kills. Raid begins at 9 pm Central. Prices are in gold only, and will be discussed in person. For your kills, you can expect to receive: - All non-Warforged, non-Socketed, non-tertiary stat, non-Archimonde trinket gear that is relevant to your class and spec - Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate feat of strength - Time is a Flat Circle feat of strength (if you've not killed Archimonde on normal) - Tier chest from Mannoroth (if your class token drops, not a guarantee) - You may receive Warforged/socketed/tertiary items if our raiders do not need them - Your Archimonde trinket will be available for an additional cost if it drops - As of Patch 6.2.3 you will also receive a Grove Warden (moose!) mount for killing heroic Archimonde If this interests you, please contact me in-game via mail, whisper, or send me a Battletag request at Pterrodactyl#1488 and I will answer any questions you may have!Nerrivik1 Oct 28
Oct 27 Fury Warrior lf active morning guild Mostly active in the mornings and part of the afternoon. So seeking a guild for myself and a friend that is active and does stuff together during that time. I'm a recent returner to the game from back in the wotlk wanting to meet new people and make friends that want to run stuff together and talk in guild. dastandy#1148 or just mail/pm me in game QuadmireQuadmire1 Oct 27
Oct 26 <Twilight Circus> (9/13M HFC) LF RDPS Hello one and all!, <Twilight Circus> is an established raiding guild on the Garona realm looking to bolster our roster with capable ranged DPS, but we will entertain any exceptional applicant. We are currently looking for those with Mythic experience, and preferably kills through Gorefiend. High Priority Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Hunter Medium Priority Rogue Low Priority Death Knight We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9pm until 12am CST If The Circus sounds like the right place for you, we encourage you to apply at our guild website (www.twilightcircus.info) or to add my battletag (Pterrodactyl#1488) to learn more about our guild, our history, and what makes us special.Nerrivik0 Oct 26
Oct 25 Mankrik... I'm AFK at Sethia's roost with him in my Hyjal's protector party if you need him. Figrue I'd throw it out there if anyone needs to /wave to himMitsko3 Oct 25
Oct 21 WTB skyshard alani kill I will literally pay all my gold for this haha, and sorry if this is the wrong thread for this. I Im not sure if people do this still but if anyone has 10 shards leftover it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks :)Optibras8 Oct 21
Oct 20 WTB alani kill for mount I've always wanted this mount and since I don't have time to grind out the shards I was wondering if anyone who could get the shards and doesn't need them might be nice enough to let me use them, I can even pay with the little gold I have as compensation :) Thanks a ton!Optibras0 Oct 20
Oct 18 Realm Connections Hi there. I recently moved to Garona and am quite happy on it ... I know others have not been due to the low pop, but I prefer that so it works for me. However, I have 11 toons on it and I would like to start a new one, so I'm looking for what will eventually be Garona's buddy server so that I don't have to transfer the toon in the future. I've been unable to find any proper information on this, I've looked, but I've only found guesses and lists of possible options. I know the realm connections are an ongoing process and that it might not be known which will be merging with us yet, but was wondering if anyone or any moderators have some info on which realm will be connecting with Garona. Thanks.Chemicalkidd0 Oct 18
Oct 8 698 Hunter LF raiding guild Prefer teams that are at least clearing normal HFC consistently or close to. Long time player (since vanilla) with lots of experience looking to get back into raiding because LFR is suffering. Murie#1264 or whisper in-game if you'd like to get in touch with me. Thank you.Facerolly0 Oct 8
Oct 1 <Core Two> 8/13 Mythic HFC now recruiting! <Core Two> (Alliance - US-Garona) is a newly formed guild of experienced and long-time raiders. We were previously raiding as a group under a different guild before we decided to part ways and form a guild of our own. We strive to always push ourselves and each other to perform at our best. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday 8PM-11 CST (Server Time) Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic - Highmaul 10/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry 8/13 Mythic - Hellfire Citadel Raid and Guild Environment: <Core Two> is an extremely close 18+ guild who are very active socially. Our raid, Mumble, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. If you are easily offended or unable to handle constructive criticism, this is probably not the guild for you. All of our raiders are expected to be receptive to constructive criticism and open to suggestions and discussion regarding talents, glyphs, playstyle, and any other factors which would benefit the group best. We are not interested in individuals or large egos, as our primary goal is betterment of the group as a whole. In terms of social aspects outside of raid times, there are always people online and there is always something to do. Whether you are interested in arenas, battlegrounds, or old content you will be able to find someone with common interests in <Core Two>. In addition to World of Warcraft, many of our members play League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and other games together often. Our Needs: We are once again recruiting for exceptional players of any class/spec. If you feel like you would be a good fit and would like to try out, please do apply. We WILL get back to you very soon. http://coretwo.shivtr Kayara#1331Kayyarra0 Oct 1
Sep 26 Los Burritos Banditos(13/13H) LF Mythic DPS Los Burritos Banditos (or LBB for short) is currently looking for skilled players who want to clear heroic on a light schedule, with mythic in the future once we are in a position to begin, but until then we're farming heroic. Our focus on our member expectations are to play to the best of your abilities in a laidback, generally low-stress raiding environment. We want people who can bring a positive attitude above performance, and have a low tolerance for people who like to start drama. We do expect our members to be actively listening as we communicate a lot on some of the fights when needed. Mumble is required. Unlike a lot of raiding guilds, we are fairly active on non-raid nights. Most of us enjoy playing other games with each other (Like Diablo) and are generally doing something in game, and talking to each other about random things. It gets a little weird from time to time, but its a very relaxing environment. Schedule 6:30-10:30PM Central Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Recruitment Priorities High Priority -Boomkin -Rogue -Range DPS Medium Priority -Melee DPS -DPS with Healer/Tank offspec Low Priority -Tanks -Hunters -Healers We are heavy on melee and hunters currently, but if you aren't one of these classes above but are confident in your skills don't hesitate to send us a message, we won't reject talent just because of the class you play. Feel free to contact one of us if you think our guild is the right fit for you, and please refer to this post when contacting one of us. Whitesparrow Sparrow#1846 Lealion Lealion#1841 (GM) <<< Usually online, try her first. Breath Persnicidy#1221 (Raid Leader)Whitesparrow0 Sep 26
Sep 25 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25
Sep 13 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 13
Sep 11 [A] <Slapfight> 9/13N HFC LFM DPS + Healers! Currently Seeking: Mage Death Knight Enhancement Shaman Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Raid Times: Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST About Us: <Slapfight> is a raiding guild on the Garona server that is currently 9/13N in Hellfire Citadel. We consist of a core group of players who raided together since as far back as Vanilla. We do not recruit for a bench role, and intend to keep the roster as small as we can while maintaining our schedule/progression. We run a fairly relaxed environment and you will be expected to police yourself. That being said, we are serious about progressing and high performance is expected. We also want people who are interested in sticking around, most of us have been raiding together for years and don't expect that to change. If that interests you please feel free to put up an application at http://slapfight.guildlaunch.com or whisper the following officers to chat! Recruitment Officer: Ruelle @ stellery#1166 Co-GM: Chameron @ Chameron#1266 Looking forward to hearing from you!Ruelle2 Sep 11
Sep 2 <Veterans of Wrathgate> late night raiding! Our raiding times are 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. Server Time on Fridays and Saturdays. Currently we are 12/13 N, 4/13 H. We have a casual atmosphere, but we are progression oriented, and right now our biggest hurdle is not having a full-fledged raiding team. Classes and specs we are open to recruiting: - a restoration druid - a feral druid or rogue - an elemental shaman or hunter - a mage - an enhancement shaman or warrior - a shadow priest - a retribution paladin We only have a few requirements: - We want raiders to be ready to jump in, so an item level of at least 660 is wanted. - Show up on time (15 minutes before raid begins). - Let us know in advance if you are unable to attend a raid, or at least have a good excuse afterward if you are unable to do even that. - Have Ventrilo and a working microphone. - We are an 18+ guild, and we encourage tolerance for mature language, jokes, etc. in Vent, guild chat, and raid chat. - If you are from another realm and willing to transfer, we encourage you to have a couple trial runs with us before doing so. We promote an active guild, and often do achievement runs after raid or on other days of the week! Casual players not interested in raiding and are looking for a home are also welcome. Contacts: Esjael#1287 NemodaemonEsjael14 Sep 2
Sep 1 <Twilight Circus> [4/13M HFC] Recruiting <Twilight Circus> http://www.twilightcircus.info Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild About Us: Twilight Circus is a Horde guild on the Garona server with a primary focus on 20-man mythic raiding. We invite you to learn about our unique guild rank and challenge system which allows us to focus on progression while fostering new talent. We are looking for strong talent to bolster our momentum going into Legion. If you have the right attitude and skill, there is a good opportunity for you to be involved with us on progression content. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) Recruitment: High Priority: Ranged DPS, Restoration Druid Medium Priority: Melee DPS, Healers To apply, or for more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website to find out if the Circus is the right place for you.Jentralwolf0 Sep 1
Aug 28, 2015 LOST - Daytime Raiders Recruiting LOST is a Daytime Raiding guild that has been active on the sever for over 6 years, we offer a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. We aim to provide the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a heroic progression guild. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. We are always open to add new members, but currently looking for Dps to join our team.. If you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn then this is the guild for you. As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders too. We are not looking for the elitist player, we are looking for the players that will follow instructions and will pull their weight in a raid. <LOST> Garona - US- PVE- CST Lost-garona.enjin.com Wednesday, Thursday , Friday 10:30am - 1:30pm EST /9:30 - 12:30pm CST/7:30am - 10:30am PST Progression 9/10 H BRF 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 1/7 Mythic We distribute loot using the EPGP system, using loot council for those rare occasions where it applies. We use Mumble and not only require a working mic, but expect you to use it. We expect you to reply to all calendar invites, and offer an in game message board to communicate when you will be out for any of life’s many issues that can arise. These absences are not held against you in any way, we do not believe in punishing folks for living their lives. We do expect you to transfer to Garona to be a member of our raid team, but have no problem inviting you cross realm to see if we are the right fit for you first. Make an alt on Garona and feel free to talk to any member, or officer if available. Or you can reach me, Meltage at Webehere#1699. Keep in mind I am a daytime player, you won’t find me in the evenings. We encourage you to apply regardless of current priorities as we believe in bringing the player not the class.Meltage3 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 <Umbrella Corporation>(12/13H) LFM Mythic HFC Garona, <Umbrella Corporation> is looking for DPS ready and able to contribute to Mythic Hellfire Citadel! If you are feeling hopelessly stuck in your progression because others can't dodge fire or you are just tired of the pugging scene, check us out! We would love for you to come and take a look at our group. Currently we are 12/13 H and last patch we were 1/10 M. Check out the link to our Heroic Blackhand kill to see how we raid. We hope to hear back from you, but if not we wish you the best of luck. Thanks for your time! **[A][US]<Umbrella Corporation> (Mon/Wed/Thur 8-11 CST) LFM for M HFC** **Reasons to Join:** - Guaranteed Active Roster Spot - With an active roster of 21-22, you will raid at least 2 out of 3 days a week when we hit mythic HFC - Free Guild Repairs - 1000 gold Repair Budget for Core Raiders - Short Trial Period - Usually just a 3 hour raid trial + 2 weeks (partially loot eligible during this time) - Consumables & Resources Provided - Flasks, Pots, Runes, Enchants, Gems - Stable Guild - Actively raiding since Cataclysm **Recruiting:** We have several guildies proficient with multiple classes, and as such we have some flexibility with our recruitment. We encourage people to play the class they want rather than having the "perfect raid composition". Skill > Composition. So we seriously consider all skilled players, while also having a few openings for a few select roles. - Plate DPS - Ranged DPS Casters **About <Umbrella Corporation>:** The great thing about our group is we already have a very skilled healer group and two solid tanks, so we tend to progress very well through new content. Currently the raid team has an average ilvl of 704. During raids, we usually joke around during trash but we expect everyone to be focused during fights. We also expect > 90% attendence from our raiders because gearing someone up who only shows up 2 out of 3 days or takes 3 weeks off after a month hurts everyone. We are a very friendly and open group, and many people that have played with us have been surprised at how fun our raids are for a guild that focuses on progression. [Umbrella Corp's 1st Blackhand Heroic Kill Video] (http://youtube.com/embed/5NI8TXDsKtUwmode=transparent) **Contact Us:** If you're interested, apply here for the quickest response (http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS) or contact: Super (Btag Supersasian#1536) Thomp (Btag Thomp#1338) Namisan HudoThompysama0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 Possible Xfer LF Late Night/Early AM Looking for a Raid group that starts at Midnight or later, ideally with a stop time no later than 6 AM. Any around?Hieroglyphix2 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 8, 2015 LF PVP Guild [H] Leveling Ret Pally (Anyeharm) LF PVP guild. I play weekdays and weekends. Please send me an in game tell if you need any more information.Salemlock1 Aug 8, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [A]<Umbrella Corporation> 7/13 H 13/13 N Garona, We are currently looking for DPS to crush out some big numbers with us as we advance through H HFC. We misplaced a few raiders and are looking to fill a few spots. Anyways, we would love for you to come and take a look at our group. Currently we are at 7/13 H 13/13 N due to a desire to get tier distributed quickly, and last patch we were 1/10 M. Check out the link to our Heroic Blackhand kill to see how we raid. I hope to hear back from you, but if not we wish you the best of luck. Thanks for your time! **[A][US]<Umbrella Corporation> (Mon/Wed/Thur 8-11 CST) LFM for H HFC** **Reasons to Join:** - Guaranteed Active Roster Spot - With an active roster of 21-22, you will raid at least 2 out of 3 days a week when we hit mythic HFC - Free Guild Repairs - 1000 gold Repair Budget for Core Raiders - Short Trial Period - Usually just a 3 hour raid trial + 2 weeks (partially loot eligible during this time) - Consumables & Resources Provided - Flasks, Pots, Runes, Enchants, Gems - Stable Guild - Actively raiding since Cataclysm **Recruiting:** We have several guildies proficient with multiple classes, and as such we have some flexibility with our recruitment. We encourage people to play the class they want rather than having the "perfect raid composition". Skill > Composition. So we seriously consider all skilled players, while also having a few openings for a few select roles. - Plate DPS - Ranged DPS Casters **About <Umbrella Corporation>:** The great thing about our group is we already have a very skilled healer group and two solid tanks, so we tend to progress very well through new content. Currently the raid team has an average ilvl of 701. During raids, we usually joke around during trash but we expect everyone to be focused during fights. We also expect > 90% attendence from our raiders because gearing someone up who only shows up 2 out of 3 days or takes 3 weeks off after a month hurts everyone. We are a very friendly and open group, and many people that have played with us have been surprised at how fun our raids are for a guild that focuses on progression. [Umbrella Corp's 1st Blackhand Heroic Kill Video] (http://youtube.com/embed/5NI8TXDsKtUwmode=transparent) **Contact Us:** If you're interested, apply here for the quickest response (http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS) or contact: Super (Btag Supersasian#1536) Thomp (Btag Thomp#1338) Namisan HudoThompysama0 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 <Twilight Circus> [3/13M HFC] Tues/Thurs/Sun <Twilight Circus> http://www.twilightcircus.info Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild About Us: Twilight Circus is a Horde guild on the Garona server with a primary focus on 20-man mythic raiding. We invite you to learn about our unique guild rank and challenge system which allows us to focus on progression while fostering new talent. We are looking for new raiders in a few key positions. If you have the right attitude and skill, there is a good opportunity for you to be involved with us on progression content. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) Recruitment: High Priority: Warlock, Balance Druid Low Priority: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Holy Priest To apply, or for more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website to find out if the Circus is the right place for you.Humphries1 Aug 5, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 Flying in Draenor A guildmate of mine wrote this article. I think it sums up flying in Draenor really well. I hope Warlords of Draenor's has taught the blizz dev's something. http://templeofgeek.com/nothing_fly_about/Leairis1 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Zoi Dia Thanatos 2006 - 2010 Good night sweet prince.Newsflash11 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 Apex Looking for a few DPS and or Tank Apex is a guild that has been active on garona since WoW was launched. We are currently running a core raid group on Tues/Thurs/Sun nights 8-11 server (central). Our current focus is Heroic content we are 10/13 normal. Please send inquiries to Pawclone/Xanier/ ArcticskyPawclone0 Jul 25, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 Void-Shrouded Satchel SALE Looking to sell the bag that contains the trinket. Serious offers only. Please send me an in game mail with your offer and battletag. http://www.wowhead.com/item=128319/void-shrouded-satchel#contains LeemanPA#1687Leemandar0 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 21, 2015 [A]<Umbrella Corporation> (M/W/Th 8-11) Hello Garona, <Umbrella Corporation> wants to talk to you about a very serious, important issue: packs of stray wild fel orcs that control most of the cities in Draenor. Remember, stray orcs are not your friend. Do your part by joining us to eradicate these rabid creatures in Hellfire Citadel! --------------------------------- **[A][US]<Umbrella Corporation> (6/13H 12/13N) (Mon/Wed/Thur 8-11 CST) LFM for H HFC** **Reasons to Join:** - Guaranteed Active Roster Spot - With an active roster of 21-22, you will raid at least 2 out of 3 days a week when we hit mythic HFC - Free Guild Repairs - 1000 gold Repair Budget for Core Raiders - Short Trial Period - Usually just a 3 hour raid trial + 2 weeks (loot eligible during this time) - Consumables & Resources Provided - Flasks, Pots, Runes, Enchants, Gems - Stable Guild - Actively raiding since Cataclysm **Recruiting:** We have several guildies proficient with multiple classes, and as such we have some flexibility with our recruitment. We encourage people to play the class they want rather than having the "perfect raid composition". Skill > Composition. So we seriously consider all skilled players, while also having a few openings for a few select roles. - Plate DPS - Mage or Boomkin **About <Umbrella Corporation>:** The great thing about our group is we already have a very skilled healer group and two very experienced tanks, so we tend to progress very well through new content. Currently the raid team has an average ilvl of 695 and as such we full cleared H BRF in about 3 hours even with alts/trials. During raids, we usually joke around during trash but we expect everyone to be focused during fights. We also expect > 90% attendence from our raiders because gearing someone up who only shows up 2 out of 3 days or takes 3 weeks off after a month hurts everyone. We are a very friendly and open group, and many people that have played with us have been surprised at how fun our raids are for a guild that focuses on progression. [Umbrella Corp's 1st Blackhand Heroic Kill Video] (http://youtube.com/embed/5NI8TXDsKtUwmode=transparent) **Contact Us:** If you're interested, apply here for the quickest response (http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS) or contact: Super (Btag Supersasian#1536) Thomp (Btag Thomp#1338) Namisan HudoThompysama0 Jul 21, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Garona, please sign my petition http://wh.gov/iZhP4 Thank you for your consideration and time. CharmsCharms7 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 [A]<Umbrella Corporation> welcomes you to 6.2 Hello Fellow Garona-ites (Garonians? Garonists? Garonacans? What do we call ourselves again? I'm sure we covered this in the monthly realm-wide parliament meeting...) A good number of guilds disbanded during the last patch and some of you may have come back after a break and wondered where the heck your group went. It really sucks when groups fall apart and friendships are lost simply because of the mythic roster barrier. Before you do something drastic that you'll regret like leveling fishing or pugging, come check out our group. Even if we don't meet your raiding and social needs, it doesn't hurt to know somebody that can squeeze you into a group every now and then! * * * ______________________ **[A][US]<Umbrella Corporation> (Mon/Wed/Thur 8-11 CST) LFM for H HFC** **Reasons to Join:** - Guaranteed Active Roster Spot - With an active roster of 21-22, you will raid at least 2 out of 3 days a week when we hit mythic HFC - Free Guild Repairs - 1000 gold Repair Budget for Core Raiders - Simple Loot Rules - Tier and trinkets are allocated (rolled between eligible players) while everything else is MS->OS - Short Trial Period - Usually just a 3 hour raid trial + 2 weeks (loot eligible during this time) - Consumables & Resources Provided - Flasks, Pots, Runes, Enchants, Gems provided - Stable Guild - Actively raiding since Cataclysm **Recruiting:** We have several guildies proficient with multiple classes, and as such we have some flexibility with our recruitment. We encourage people to play the class they want rather than having the "perfect raid composition" (at one point we had 4 shamans on our 20 man Heroic BRF roster). Skill > Composition. So we seriously consider all skilled players, while also having a few openings for a few select roles. - DPS DK - Ret Pally - Mage - Boomkin **About <Umbrella Corporation>:** The great thing about our group is we already have a very skilled healer group and two very experienced tanks, so we tend to progress very well through new content. Currently the raid team has an average ilvl of 693 and as such we full cleared H BRF in about 3 hours even with alts/trials. During raids, we usually joke around during trash but we expect everyone to be focused during fights. We also expect > 90% attendence from our raiders because gearing someone up who only shows up 2 out of 3 days or takes 3 weeks off after a month hurts everyone. We are a very friendly and open group, and many people that have played with us have been surprised at how fun our raids are for a guild that focuses on progression. [Umbrella Corp's 1st Blackhand Heroic Kill Video] (http://youtube.com/embed/5NI8TXDsKtUwmode=transparent) **Contact Us:** If you're interested, apply here (http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS) or contact: Super (Btag Supersasian#1536) Thomp (Btag Thomp#1338) Namisan HudoThompysama2 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Is anyone there?? Are there any guilds out there for dumb worthless casuals with people to talk to in them? I'm lonely. Somebody talk to me.Mekio1 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 <Full Metal Jacket> Recruitment Do you want a fresh start for 6.2? Come raid with us!! <Full Metal Jacket> Garona- Alliance Is recruiting for our core progression group.We are a newly formed guild just wanting to fill our ranks. We are recruiting Tanks for back ups that could lead to a permanent tanking spot . We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 pm est. 675+ ilvl is required. Mumble and loot council are required. Ages 18+. Recruitment list. Tanks- Any must have a geared DPS or Healing offspec as you will be back ups Heals- Monk, Shammy or Druid and Pally Dps- DK, Shammy, Warlock and Hunter Please Add n3ffy#1745 on real id for more info or add Karasu533#1220 or our gm Thrall#1911Marybopins1 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Blizzard Store I bought a winged guardian flying mount on the blizzard store but i have a question do i have to level up in order to use it or what? Disclaimer: wow didnt say anything about not being able o fly it until a certain level, and i am new to wow. thanks for all the help.Xestarlet4 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Looking for heroic+ raiding guild. Been on Garona since day one with 10 man UBRS, 40 man raids, and going way back, the 72 man raids in EQ. Can play either on my hunter (Feral) or my enhancement shammy (Unleashed), though I do have all classes at 100 and up through the welfare epic LFR Blackhand just because. Did Moola join the peace corps or something? Not seen him.Feral0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 The Comeback Crew - Late night raiding We're a guild comprised of mature, adult, fun players that are semi-casual but wanting to raid. We all have real life obligations, families, responsibilities, etc... during the day, so we raid 10:30 pm - 12:30/1:00 am. We have a solid core of 8-10 raiders consistently, and a few that trickle in on a rotating schedule due to work, but find ourselves in a rut with having to fill gaps (sometimes large ones) with pugs. We are looking to add some members, or possibly even form a guild alliance with another guild that raids at our times so that we can get through this content with like-minded players. Possibly even open to a guild merge if we find a guild in a similar situation. If this is something that sounds like a good fit for you, please let us know. Reply here, or contact in game: Girtyman, Oldevwine, Muskogee, Baldemar, Simah or any officer online for further conversation.Simah0 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 DHARMA is looking to expand. DHARMA is quietly looking for more guilds and people to join our Troll free zone. Looking for raiders, casuals, PVP or PVE. We're currently working on getting a 2nd core up and going. We need more bodies to get this expansion done. Anyone that's running a guild that's spinning it's tires, having issues getting a core going? Join DHARMA. We're just a few bodies short. Anyone in guild has the power to invite for the time being. Contacts: GM: Sledneck/Psychotik/Shamaniqua/TopperharleySledneck3 Jun 19, 2015